Author Topic: Prosecutor's Office Press Release 03-14-18-Talley Sentenced to Life  (Read 875 times)

Offline kevinhillman

• View Profile

Share/Bookmark

Fort Wood Hotel

Boards

Devils Elbow

Attractions

Sports

St. Robert

Waynesville

PC Daily

Dixon

Menu Guide

Fun Links

Homework

Crocker

Fort Wood

Swedeborg

Big Piney

Laquey

Classifieds

Restaurants

Richland

Fort  Hotels

PRESS RELEASE
3/14/18

MICHAEL TALLEY SENTENCED TO LIFE IN PRISON FOR
THE MURDER OF KEITH BRIDWELL
 Kevin Hillman, Pulaski County Prosecuting Attorney, announces that today in Circuit Court action Circuit Judge John Beger sentenced Michael Talley to life imprisonment on the charge of Murder in the Second Degree for his role in the killing of Keith Bridwell in Big Piney in August. 2016.  In addition, Judge Beger sentenced Mr. Talley to twenty years on the charge of Robbery in the First Degree.

Mr. Talley of Mountain Home, Arkansas, formerly from Dixon, Missouri, had pled guilty to the charges in November 2017.  Another co-defendant, Lindsey Debault, has also pled guilty to Murder in the Second Degree and Burglary in the First Degree.  Her sentencing is set for April 13, 2018.

“I want to commend the excellent police work by the Pulaski County Sheriff’s Department that went into solving this crime which resulted in this life sentence,” said Prosecuting Attorney Kevin Hillman. “Specifically I want to commend Detective Christian Butler who spent numerous hours investigating this case. I also want to recognize all of the deputies and detectives, as well as the Springfield Police Department, who worked to bring this murderer to justice. Finally I want to thank the Bridwell family for all of their cooperation and patience as this case progressed.”

This case was prosecuted by Pulaski County Prosecuting Attorney Kevin Hillman.

Please direct all questions to Kevin Hillman, Pulaski County Prosecuting Attorney.
Follow me on Facebook: www.facebook.com/kevinshillman