Shoutbox

Refresh History
  • littlebit: Makes sense.
    July 16, 2017, 04:40:28 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Boards will stay open for a place people can find history information longer. I am not allowing anyone to sign up for now because of so many foreginers just wanting to promote their business..
    December 10, 2016, 05:10:27 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Not sure why didn't look, I may be shutting down these message boards..
    November 17, 2016, 12:42:43 AM
  • ~kathy~: rick why is the timestamp showing up a day in advance?
    September 13, 2016, 12:27:46 AM
  • Valor7: What I tried to say is that the actual money would not be there that quick. But a loan against that would work if they are willing to do that.
    August 08, 2016, 01:51:51 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Why so long before it comes online? 911 took out a loan or bond with the known guarantee payment and began building..
    August 08, 2016, 07:46:34 AM
  • Valor7: Actually no it is not, a dependable Revenue stream will not come on line until the 4th quarter of 2017 so 2018 budget will be up in the air, not quite sure what they will have. By 2019 budget all will be well.
    August 04, 2016, 09:27:17 PM
  • Valor7: You mean that tax that the Commissioners would not put on the ballot for so many years? Strange things happened when the citizens got a chance to vote on that issue.
    August 03, 2016, 06:43:06 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Back up is now available withe the new tax..
    August 03, 2016, 05:01:35 PM
  • Valor7: Thanks a lot Ladies!!
    July 29, 2016, 01:16:13 PM
  • littlebit: ((*(*&
    July 27, 2016, 03:47:52 PM
  • ~kathy~: lol
    July 15, 2016, 09:34:56 AM
  • Valor7: A guy could get killed around here while waiting for backup!
    July 13, 2016, 07:31:58 PM
  • Lepard LLC: You are not alone..
    July 13, 2016, 07:28:53 PM
  • Valor7: I just hate it when I talk to myself!!!!
    July 08, 2016, 12:54:09 PM
  • Valor7: I could have worded that better, we talked details, options, the pros and cons of each, in  order to arrive at the best ballot language to present to the voters. Hope that makes this clearer.
    April 15, 2016, 06:36:14 PM
  • Valor7: sorry about the typos still working with just one arm in action
    April 13, 2016, 01:10:42 PM
  • Valor7: Yes and no. We talked details and options until we were blue in the face but I never heardbring it over, it was always the time was not right for the issue to pass. Glad to see the time in now right and I for one shall vote yes on the ballot. I would urge all others to do the sameour county is busting at the seams crimewise and no matter how many bad guys we send off there always seems to someone to replace them. The Sheriff's Office needs the help.
    April 13, 2016, 01:08:35 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Is that true Valor? Did he ask you what you wanted?
    March 01, 2016, 04:55:37 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Gene Newkirk Rick I have waited for a Sheriff to bring it to me on what he wanted. I have pushed Mr long for a while to get it to me. He told me he was close to having or done. Now hopefully the people will get to decide on it. I spoke with Steve about this a few times.
    March 01, 2016, 04:54:54 AM
  • Kimberly: Wow- I have a new name..........
    February 23, 2016, 10:25:15 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Works on mine, improvements are being done here. I may kick back into her a lot and post but working on different technologies right now. Seeing how things interact.
    January 18, 2016, 09:01:20 AM
  • Valor7: Yes it is working. If you need a laugh the wife showed me how to correctly use the silly thing.
    January 04, 2016, 05:32:59 PM
  • Valor7: Think so, mine is trying to work but it is now user and password protected and I dont know mine
    December 17, 2015, 01:32:16 PM
  • "DJ": Is there still a working android app for the PCSD
    December 14, 2015, 08:14:53 PM

Author Topic: NASCAR  (Read 8758 times)

Offline debhake

• View Profile
Re: NASCAR
« Reply #60 on: February 22, 2009, 10:32:22 PM »

Share/Bookmark

Offline ♥♣ ~Maynard~♣♥

• GOING GREEN: Save a tree,eat a beaver.
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: February 23, 2009, 12:52:35 AM »
I do believe The actress Angie Harmon is having more fun than anyone at the race today in the flag stand.
you go girl ***(**& ***(**&
she is a fan for sure!! :{:{:
Remember I'm a nudist so when you respond to one of my post yor talking to a naked man  :)

For entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons living or dead is purely coincidental.

Offline debhake

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: February 23, 2009, 02:02:19 AM »
She was having a good time, wasn't she?
This has been a boring race.  Looks like some are losing engines now.

Offline wildman

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: February 23, 2009, 04:21:12 PM »
Congratulations to Matt Kensth. Good man, good race. Congratulation Jeff Gordon on a great second. Congratulation Kyle Busch, you did not win but you did get close.

Offline Geezer Glide Taz

• Land Of The Free, Because Of The Brave
  • Riding Vertical Shiny Side Up
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: February 24, 2009, 03:23:17 PM »
Quite honestly, that was a boring race, in that there are no real close fight it out racing. Perfer the drafting high bank tracks.
Glad to see Kenseth is back, and it was not a fluke last week.
Freedom Of Road Riders,
Protecting and informing riders in Missouri
www.midamericafreedomrally.com

Please watch out for Motorcycles on the road
The life you save might be mine

Offline wildman

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: February 24, 2009, 05:11:21 PM »
We have the potential for another boring one this week also

Offline wildman

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: April 07, 2009, 06:35:00 PM »
Jeffery Gordon finally won again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline debhake

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: April 07, 2009, 07:02:31 PM »
Carl Edwards should have won...his pit crew screwed him up.
I have a relative that works at Kasey Kahne's shop...he is supposed to take us through there on vacation.  That should be interesting.

Offline ♥♣ ~Maynard~♣♥

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: April 07, 2009, 07:40:10 PM »
Carl Edwards should have won...his pit crew screwed him up.
I have a relative that works at Kasey Kahne's shop...he is supposed to take us through there on vacation.  That should be interesting.
Your right about Carl's crew........ really pee ed me off.
But as you see he didn't throw a kyle  hissy fit.
Oh well Sh!t happens and we will get then next time.
as for Kasey Kahne we were in Nashville when Kasey was a unknown wannabee and they were passing out hats and he was autographing them and the guy with him kept saying keep that hat it will be worth something someday......Turns out he was right....I thought he was to pretty and sweet to be a racer also I can't find that damned hat either....... sometimes I'm a total dork :th_tha3ab577b-1:
Remember I'm a nudist so when you respond to one of my post yor talking to a naked man  :)

For entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons living or dead is purely coincidental.

Offline ♥♣ ~Maynard~♣♥

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: April 07, 2009, 07:42:40 PM »
Jeffery Gordon finally won again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You mean not winning in his last 47 races right?? %%$%$$#

Offline debhake

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: April 07, 2009, 07:54:03 PM »
I am an Edward's fan but if the opportunity arises to see Kahne's shop I will do it...nothing against Kahne. 
I did not see Edwards after the race but with his cool laid back attitude I am sure he didn't throw a Kyle hissy fit...or sissy fit!  There are very few drivers I do not like at all but Kyle is one of them.
We go by Mark Martin's auto dealership when we visit our son in AR.  One day he and Rusty were there signing autographs but I was not going to stand in line in the rain!  HA!
Yep, Carl will get 'em next time.  This weekend off but then to Talledaga maybe.  I can't remember. 

Offline wildman

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: April 07, 2009, 08:36:19 PM »
Maynard, I should have said "finally won after losing 47 straight". Sorry about that. It surprised me at the cheering that went on when he won.

Offline ♥♣ ~Maynard~♣♥

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: April 07, 2009, 09:01:41 PM »
Maynard, I should have said "finally won after losing 47 straight". Sorry about that. It surprised me at the cheering that went on when he won.
Heck I sure ain't a Jeffery fan but I am so tired of see Kyle or Jimmy J.  win I was glad to see Jeff win. ***(**&

Offline Geezer Glide Taz

• Land Of The Free, Because Of The Brave
  • Riding Vertical Shiny Side Up
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: April 07, 2009, 09:53:55 PM »
You all hate Kyle, but NASCAR needs a Kyle Bush to hate, just like a couple of years ago, everyone would be booing Jeff Gordan. Everyone called him a sissy and a whiner. Something else that Kyle brings is something we have not had in a long time, the Intimidator. Don't forget, before Dale Sr was popular, he was the most hated racer out there. It was not until later in his career did be become popular. I think the media has alot to do with creating how we view them, to create a weekly drama

NASCAR is like wrestling, fans have to have a favorite and a hated one in order to keep up the drama. Can you imagine how boring racing would be if they were all Bill Elliot's?
Freedom Of Road Riders,
Protecting and informing riders in Missouri
www.midamericafreedomrally.com

Please watch out for Motorcycles on the road
The life you save might be mine

Offline debhake

• View Profile
« Reply #74 on: April 08, 2009, 01:20:39 AM »
You're right.  I didn't like Jimmie Spencer, Robbie Gordon as well as others.  Tony Stewart was another one but if someone didn't cause some issues it would be dull and boring. 
Kurt Bush was just like Kyle not too many years ago. 
I would get mad at Dale Earnhardt for wrecking Rusty but it isn't the same anymore either...not near the excitement it used to be.

Offline wildman

• View Profile
« Reply #75 on: April 13, 2009, 08:29:19 PM »
Sports are all about personalities. If you notice, the ones who raise the biggest rukus (Terrel Owens) get the most press. I like Kyle Busch and all of the rest. Even Jimmy Spencer. I just do not like to see the same guy win all of the time (as in Kyle). I would like to see a different winner every race but with the money ths way it is those hav-nots will never make it without a lot of luck. I think it would be great if Joe Nemecek would win. Jimmy Johnson had better not win the Championship this year!

Offline ♥♣ ~Maynard~♣♥

• View Profile
« Reply #76 on: April 26, 2009, 09:56:56 PM »
Carl Edwards is my new hero!!
He went from the back to leading the race with less than 1000ft foot to win he got spun up into the air rolled caught fire, landed, jumped out of his car and sprinted to the finish line and crossed it on foot!!!!!!!!
NOW THATS A NAACAR DRIVER IF THERE EVER WAS ONE~~.
YEAH CARL ATTA BOY :th_gen129:
 ***(**& ***(**& ***(**& ***(**& ***(**& ***(**& ***(**& ***(**& ***(**& ***(**& ***(**& ***(**&

Offline demo.dave

• Im a veteran of the unspeakable.
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: April 26, 2009, 10:44:38 PM »
That was one hell of a race and an awesome ending. Finally some sportsmenship and i thought Carl and Brad showed a lot of it.

Offline ♥♣ ~Maynard~♣♥

• View Profile
« Reply #78 on: April 26, 2009, 10:55:07 PM »
That was one hell of a race and an awesome ending. Finally some sportsmenship and i thought Carl and Brad showed a lot of it.
I'm so proud of that boy and I'm proud to say I am friends with his family from Dixon.
He is an awesome driver and comes back to missouri to race every chance he gets as well as Kenny Wallace and most of the other missouri drivers like Kenny schrader.
Missouri boys are top shelf people :th_gen129: ***(**& (((**&^^%

Offline demo.dave

• View Profile
« Reply #79 on: April 26, 2009, 11:22:48 PM »
I'm so proud of that boy and I'm proud to say I am friends with his family from Dixon.
He is an awesome driver and comes back to missouri to race every chance he gets as well as Kenny Wallace and most of the other missouri drivers like Kenny schrader.
Missouri boys are top shelf people :th_gen129: ***(**& (((**&^^%

Yes they are. Did you catch the prerace show...i dont remember if it was the one on SPEED or FOX when Jeff Hammond came to Jeff City and Carl took him out in his stunt plane...then flew his jet to the track?

Offline CriTTer

• View Profile
« Reply #80 on: April 27, 2009, 01:34:51 AM »
7 people were hurt and 2 were airlifted because of the crash at the end ...debri went in the stands

Offline wildman

• View Profile
« Reply #81 on: April 27, 2009, 03:13:58 PM »
This was a pretty cool race. I really enjoyed that someone who had not won before won. And a single car owner won. Nascar needs more of that. Now we will wait for RPM to win one.

Offline demo.dave

• View Profile
« Reply #82 on: April 27, 2009, 04:21:13 PM »
This was a pretty cool race. I really enjoyed that someone who had not won before won. And a single car owner won. Nascar needs more of that. Now we will wait for RPM to win one.

Its not only that...that was the only lap he has ever lead. Once he ducked down he had it won whether Carl went down or not. That was one of the best finishes yet.

Offline ♥♣ ~Maynard~♣♥

• View Profile
« Reply #83 on: May 09, 2009, 03:33:27 AM »
Proof that prayer work..........durning the final laps of the Nationwide race Kyle Busch was way ahead and had the field covered.
I kept saying If Kyle has a flat Lord I would be happy.
BINGO A FLAT WITH THREE LAPS TO GO ***(**&
Life is good :{:{: ;D