Author Topic: PCSD- Shots Fired Call Tampa Road  (Read 3435 times)

Offline Valor7

• View Profile
PCSD- Shots Fired Call Tampa Road
« on: May 17, 2011, 10:41:56 PM »

Share/Bookmark

Fort Wood Hotel

Boards

Devils Elbow

Attractions

Sports

St. Robert

Waynesville

PC Daily

Dixon

Menu Guide

Fun Links

Homework

Crocker

Fort Wood

Swedeborg

Big Piney

Laquey

Classifieds

Restaurants

Richland

Fort  Hotels

News Release
Shots Fired Call Tampa Road
Pulaski County Sheriff J. B. King
May 17, 2011

At 11:07am on May 17, 2011, Pulaski County deputies were sent to an address on Tampa Road near St. Robert, Missouri, reference to a shots fired call. The first deputy arrived on scene at 11:11am and was told by a male subject that an unknown black male had fired one shot at him and then fled on foot toward Texas Road.

Additional officers from the Sheriff’s Office, St. Robert City Police and the Missouri State Highway Patrol flooded the area and began to search for the suspect. At approximately 11:32am a local Trooper stopped a vehicle on Texas Road just east of True Road. The car was occupied by two black males who both fit the description of the suspect. A loaded pistol was found in the vehicle.

The officers were able to place the firearm in the possession of one suspect and were able to place that suspect at the scene of the shooting incident. The second subject was determined to have had no involvement in the incident. A statement of probable cause was sent to the Pulaski County Prosecutor requesting charges for this incident. At this time the suspect remains in the Pulaski County Jail on a 24-hour hold pending the filing of charges by the PA.

Offline Valor7

• View Profile
Re: PCSD- Shots Fired Call Tampa Road
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2011, 11:18:42 PM »
Hey, hey, hey, Biscuit buddy were you watching us? I waved at your house! In fact I parked right in front of you. Hope you were awake it was a reallllly gooood  sheeeew!

JB

Offline tpgunbiz

• B.M.F.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2011, 03:59:58 AM »
Lol. No I missed it Im glad you law dogs had it coverd down here, I would have been caught sleeping . Thanks for catching them fools. I heard tonight something happened by the house but I thought It was this evening. Again Thanks to All the LE involved.
Biscuit

Offline I have no username

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2011, 03:43:50 PM »
A person that would just shoot at another person is stupid.  Pick the wrong person and he may very well have ended up dead. 

Play stupid games - win stupid prizes.

any names yet?
Μολὼν λαβέ

If you want total security, go to prison. There you're fed, clothed, given medical care and so on. The only thing lacking... is freedom.
Dwight D. Eisenhower

Offline Sheriff J. B. King

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2011, 03:50:18 PM »

News Release-----Up Date
Shots Fired Call Tampa Road
Pulaski County Sheriff J. B. King
May 18, 2011

At 11:07am on May 17, 2011, Pulaski County deputies were sent to an address on Tampa Road near St. Robert, Missouri, reference to a shots fired call. The first deputy arrived on scene at 11:11am and was told by a male subject that an unknown black male had fired one shot at him and then fled on foot toward Texas Road.

Additional officers from the Sheriff’s Office, St. Robert City Police and the Missouri State Highway Patrol flooded the area and began to search for the suspect. At approximately 11:32am a local Trooper stopped a vehicle on Texas Road just east of True Road. The car was occupied by two black males who both fit the description of the suspect. A loaded pistol was found in the vehicle.

The officers were able to place the firearm in the possession of one suspect and were able to place that suspect at the scene of the shooting incident. The second subject was determined to have had no involvement in the incident. A statement of probable cause was sent to the Pulaski County Prosecutor requesting charges for this incident. At this time the suspect remains in the Pulaski County Jail on a 24-hour hold pending the filing of charges by the PA.

Up Date

The Pulaski County Prosecutor filed one count of assault second degree, unlawful possession of a firearm, and armed criminal action, on Jermaine Devon Haggard, age 28, of 15550 Tate Lane, St. Robert, Missouri. The bond on Haggard was set at $100,000 and he remains in the Pulaski County Jail pending the posting of bond.

Offline I have no username

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2011, 04:16:14 PM »
hmmm.  Wonder if this had anything to do with the call early saturday morning?  Either way thats the first person that came to mind.

Thanks for you quick response.  Ya'll Rock
Μολὼν λαβέ

If you want total security, go to prison. There you're fed, clothed, given medical care and so on. The only thing lacking... is freedom.
Dwight D. Eisenhower

Offline firegirl204

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2011, 04:40:49 AM »
Maybe he will go away for awhile this time.....

Offline ReallyYouThinkSO

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2011, 05:59:26 AM »
One can only hope.  It is really sad when the name posted is not a surprise.  :anger:

Offline FordGuyu

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2011, 02:06:07 PM »
Yeah, I know Jermaine, have for awhile, and it's sad but not surprising. In fact, I think I was more surprised that he was still living in the same place and wasn't already in jail.