Shoutbox

Refresh History
  • littlebit: Makes sense.
    July 16, 2017, 04:40:28 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Boards will stay open for a place people can find history information longer. I am not allowing anyone to sign up for now because of so many foreginers just wanting to promote their business..
    December 10, 2016, 05:10:27 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Not sure why didn't look, I may be shutting down these message boards..
    November 17, 2016, 12:42:43 AM
  • ~kathy~: rick why is the timestamp showing up a day in advance?
    September 13, 2016, 12:27:46 AM
  • Valor7: What I tried to say is that the actual money would not be there that quick. But a loan against that would work if they are willing to do that.
    August 08, 2016, 01:51:51 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Why so long before it comes online? 911 took out a loan or bond with the known guarantee payment and began building..
    August 08, 2016, 07:46:34 AM
  • Valor7: Actually no it is not, a dependable Revenue stream will not come on line until the 4th quarter of 2017 so 2018 budget will be up in the air, not quite sure what they will have. By 2019 budget all will be well.
    August 04, 2016, 09:27:17 PM
  • Valor7: You mean that tax that the Commissioners would not put on the ballot for so many years? Strange things happened when the citizens got a chance to vote on that issue.
    August 03, 2016, 06:43:06 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Back up is now available withe the new tax..
    August 03, 2016, 05:01:35 PM
  • Valor7: Thanks a lot Ladies!!
    July 29, 2016, 01:16:13 PM
  • littlebit: ((*(*&
    July 27, 2016, 03:47:52 PM
  • ~kathy~: lol
    July 15, 2016, 09:34:56 AM
  • Valor7: A guy could get killed around here while waiting for backup!
    July 13, 2016, 07:31:58 PM
  • Lepard LLC: You are not alone..
    July 13, 2016, 07:28:53 PM
  • Valor7: I just hate it when I talk to myself!!!!
    July 08, 2016, 12:54:09 PM
  • Valor7: I could have worded that better, we talked details, options, the pros and cons of each, in  order to arrive at the best ballot language to present to the voters. Hope that makes this clearer.
    April 15, 2016, 06:36:14 PM
  • Valor7: sorry about the typos still working with just one arm in action
    April 13, 2016, 01:10:42 PM
  • Valor7: Yes and no. We talked details and options until we were blue in the face but I never heardbring it over, it was always the time was not right for the issue to pass. Glad to see the time in now right and I for one shall vote yes on the ballot. I would urge all others to do the sameour county is busting at the seams crimewise and no matter how many bad guys we send off there always seems to someone to replace them. The Sheriff's Office needs the help.
    April 13, 2016, 01:08:35 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Is that true Valor? Did he ask you what you wanted?
    March 01, 2016, 04:55:37 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Gene Newkirk Rick I have waited for a Sheriff to bring it to me on what he wanted. I have pushed Mr long for a while to get it to me. He told me he was close to having or done. Now hopefully the people will get to decide on it. I spoke with Steve about this a few times.
    March 01, 2016, 04:54:54 AM
  • Kimberly: Wow- I have a new name..........
    February 23, 2016, 10:25:15 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Works on mine, improvements are being done here. I may kick back into her a lot and post but working on different technologies right now. Seeing how things interact.
    January 18, 2016, 09:01:20 AM
  • Valor7: Yes it is working. If you need a laugh the wife showed me how to correctly use the silly thing.
    January 04, 2016, 05:32:59 PM
  • Valor7: Think so, mine is trying to work but it is now user and password protected and I dont know mine
    December 17, 2015, 01:32:16 PM
  • "DJ": Is there still a working android app for the PCSD
    December 14, 2015, 08:14:53 PM

Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
PRESS RELEASE
04/23/18
26 Offenders Sentenced to the Department of Corrections
Kevin Hillman, Pulaski County Prosecuting Attorney announces that the following defendants were sentenced to terms of imprisonment in the Missouri Department of Corrections in Circuit Court action over the last two months.  Those offenders were:

Tim Colwell of Crocker. The defendant pled guilty to Resisting Arrest.  Judge Beger sentenced him to two years in the Department of Corrections.  The Pulaski County Sheriff’s Department investigated this case. The Defendant was also on probation for Burglary in the First Degree. As a result of this new misconduct, the Prosecutor’s Office filed a motion to revoke his probation.  Judge Beger granted the motion and sentenced the defendant to ten years in the Department of Corrections.  The St. Robert Police Department investigated this case.

Charles Huizar of St. Robert. The defendant pled guilty to Stalking in the First Degree and Property Damage in the First Degree.  Judge Hickle sentenced the defendant to 4 years on each count in the Department of Corrections.  The defendant was also on probation for Resisting Arrest.  As a result of this new misconduct, the Prosecutor’s Office filed a motion to revoke his probation.  Judge Hickle granted the motion and sentenced the defendant to seven years in the Department of Corrections.  The Pulaski County Sheriff’s Department and the St. Robert Police Department investigated these cases.

Scottie Pierce of Dixon. The defendant was on probation for Burglary in the First Degree.  After failing to adhere to the terms and conditions of his probation, the Prosecutor’s Office filed a motion to revoke his probation.  Judge Beger granted the motion and sentenced the defendant to four years in the Department of Corrections.  The St. Robert Police Department investigated this case.

Amanda Powell of Laquey.  The defendant was on probation for Possession of a Controlled Substance.  After failing to adhere to the terms and conditions of her probation, the Prosecutor’s Office filed a motion to revoke her probation.  Judge Wiggins granted the motion and sentenced the defendant to five years in the Department of Corrections.  The Pulaski County Sheriff’s Department investigated this case.

Justin Huey of Richland.  The defendant was on probation for Stealing.  After failing to adhere to the terms and conditions of his probation, the Prosecutor’s Office filed a motion to revoke his probation.  Judge Wiggins granted the motion and sentenced the defendant to four years in the Department of Corrections.  The Waynesville Police Department investigated this case.

Deandre Beckless of Springfield. The defendant was on probation for Burglary in the Second Degree.  After failing to adhere to the terms and conditions of his probation, the Prosecutor’s Office filed a motion to revoke his probation.  Judge Wiggins granted the motion and sentenced the defendant to seven years in the Department of Corrections.  The St. Robert Police Department investigated this case.

Emily Perry of Jerome.  The defendant was on probation for Possession of a Controlled Substance.  After failing to adhere to the terms and conditions of her probation, the Prosecutor’s Office filed a motion to revoke her probation.  Judge Hickle granted the motion and sentenced the defendant to four years in the Department of Corrections.  The Waynesville Police Department investigated this case.

Amber Santos of Dixon.  The defendant was on probation for Burglary in the Second Degree.  After failing to adhere to the terms and conditions of her probation, the Prosecutor’s Office filed a motion to revoke her probation.  Judge Beger granted the motion and sentenced the defendant to four years in the Department of Corrections.  The St. Robert Police Department investigated this case.

Jamel Holt of St. Robert. The defendant was on probation for Possession of a Controlled Substance. After failing to adhere to the terms and conditions of his probation, the Prosecutor’s Office filed a motion to revoke his probation.  Judge Beger granted the motion and sentenced the defendant to seven years in the Department of Corrections.  The St. Robert Police Department investigated this case.

Zane Howser of Waynesville. The defendant was on probation for Burglary in the Second Degree.  After failing to adhere to the terms and conditions of his probation, the Prosecutor’s Office filed a motion to revoke his probation.  Judge Hickle granted the motion and sentenced the defendant to seven years in the Department of Corrections.  The Pulaski County Sheriff’s Department investigated this case.

Patty Orsborn of Dixon. The defendant was on probation for Hindering Prosecution.  After failing to adhere to the terms and conditions of her probation, the Prosecutor’s Office filed a motion to revoke her probation.  Judge Beger granted the motion and sentenced the defendant to four years in the Department of Corrections.  The Pulaski County Sheriff’s Department investigated this case.

Sylvanus Ballard of Dixon.  The defendant pled guilty to felony Driving While Revoked. Judge Long sentenced the defendant to two years in the Department of Corrections. The Missouri State Highway Patrol investigated this case.

Walter Speelman of Waynesville. The defendant was on probation for Tampering in the First Degree.  After failing to adhere to the terms and conditions of his probation, the Prosecutor’s Office filed a motion to revoke his probation.  Judge Headrick granted the motion and sentenced the defendant to two years in the Department of Corrections.  The St. Robert Police Department investigated this case.

Jeremy Rector of Dixon. The defendant was on probation for two counts of Possession of a Controlled Substance.  After failing to adhere to the terms and conditions of his probation, the Prosecutor’s Office filed a motion to revoke his probation.  Judge Hickle granted the motion and sentenced the defendant to seven years on the first count and two years on the second count in the Department of Corrections.  The Crocker and Dixon Police Departments investigated these cases.

Kevin Woodall of Oak Grove, Missouri. The defendant was on probation for Domestic Assault in the Second Degree.  After failing to adhere to the terms and conditions of his probation, the Prosecutor’s Office filed a motion to revoke his probation.  Judge Wiggins granted the motion and sentenced the defendant to four years in the Department of Corrections.  The Pulaski County Sheriff’s Department investigated this case.

Brian Lakey of Richland. The defendant was on probation for Possession of a Controlled Substance.  After failing to adhere to the terms and conditions of his probation, the Prosecutor’s Office filed a motion to revoke his probation.  Judge Wiggins granted the motion and sentenced the defendant to three years in the Department of Corrections.  The St. Robert Police Department investigated this case.

Hans Frye of St. Robert. The defendant was on probation for Making a Terroristic Threat.  After failing to adhere to the terms and conditions of his probation, the Prosecutor’s Office filed a motion to revoke his probation.  Judge Wiggins granted the motion and sentenced the defendant to four years in the Department of Corrections.  The St. Robert Police Department investigated this case.

Jason Archer of Dixon.  The defendant pled guilty to Domestic Assault in the Second Degree.  Judge Beger sentenced the defendant to three years in the Department of Corrections. The Pulaski County Sheriff’s Department investigated this case.

Corey Barlow of Waynesville. The defendant was on probation for Domestic Assault in the Second Degree.  After failing to adhere to the terms and conditions of his probation, the Prosecutor’s Office filed a motion to revoke his probation.  Judge Hickle granted the motion and sentenced the defendant to seven years in the Department of Corrections.  The Pulaski County Sheriff’s Department investigated this case.

Daniel Reid of Richland. The defendant was on probation for Forgery.  After failing to adhere to the terms and conditions of his probation, the Prosecutor’s Office filed a motion to revoke his probation.  Judge Beger granted the motion and sentenced the defendant to seven years in the Department of Corrections.  The Waynesville Police Department investigated this case.

Vince Caldwell of Laquey.  The defendant was on probation for Possession of a Controlled Substance.  After failing to adhere to the terms and conditions of his probation, the Prosecutor’s Office filed a motion to revoke his probation.  Judge Wiggins granted the motion and sentenced the defendant to four years in the Department of Corrections.  The Dixon Police Department investigated this case.

Eric Nichols of Lebanon.  The defendant pled guilty to two counts of Domestic Assault in the Second Degree.  Judge Beger sentenced the defendant to seven years in the Department of Corrections on each count. The Richland Police Department investigated these cases.

Joshua Houston of Waynesville.  The defendant pled guilty to Domestic Assault in the Second Degree.  Judge Beger sentenced the defendant to five years in the Department of Corrections.  The Waynesville Police Department investigated this case.

Jericho Lewis of St. Robert. The defendant pled guilty to Resisting Arrest.  Judge Beger sentenced the defendant to two years in the Department of Corrections.  The Pulaski County Sheriff’s Department investigated this case.

Jimmy Hein of St. Robert.  The defendant pled guilty to Resisting Arrest. Judge Hickle sentenced the defendant to two years in the Department of Corrections. The Pulaski County Sheriff’s Department investigated this case.

Logan Atterberry of Dixon. The defendant pled guilty to Damage to Jail Property. Judge Hickle sentenced the defendant to four years in the Department of Corrections.  The Pulaski County Sheriff’s Department investigated this case.

“I commend the efforts of law enforcement to hold these offenders accountable,” said Prosecuting Attorney Kevin Hillman. “Their hard work allows my office to prosecute these criminals and put them in prison where they belong.”

These cases were prosecuted by Prosecuting Attorney Kevin Hillman and Assistant Prosecuting Attorneys Ken Clayton, Donna Holden, Matt Miller and Corey Jenkins.

Please direct all questions to Prosecuting Attorney Kevin Hillman.
PRESS RELEASE
04/16/18
Crime Victims’ Rights Week Activities Raise Awareness and over
$600 for Crime Victim Service Organizations
April 7-14, 2018 was observed nationwide as Crime Victims’ Rights Week. This year’s theme was Expand the Circle, Reach all Victims.  The Pulaski County Prosecutor’s Office hosted two events during Crime Victims’ Rights Week last week to highlight issues faced by victims of crime and to raise funds to support local organizations supporting victims. 

The first event was the 7th Annual Crime Victims’ Rights Week lunch.  The event was co-hosted by the Prosecutor’s Office, Kids’ Harbor, Good Samaritan of the Ozarks, and the Pulaski County Rotary Club and was held at Hampton Inn in St. Robert.  Bo Hecktor, a victim advocate from Union, Missouri, shared the story of her journey from being a crime victim to now helping others cope with similar experiences. 

The second event was the 7th Annual Crime Victims’ Rights Week Benefit Golf Tournament at the St. Robert Municipal Golf Tournament hosted by Prosecuting Attorney Kevin Hillman.  The purpose of this event was to have fun playing golf while raising money for organizations that serve victims of crime in Pulaski County.  In the past, funds have been distributed to Kids’ Harbor, Genesis House, and the Pulaski County Humane Society.  This year, the tournament raised over $600 for these organizations.

“Far too often, the criminal justice system focuses on the criminal and forgets about the victim.  The intent of these events is to both raise awareness of the issues victims of crime face and to help support some great organizations in Pulaski County that are assisting victims of crime every day,” said Prosecuting Attorney Kevin Hillman.  “I want to thank everyone who came out to support these events and to our wonderful sponsors who helped us raise money to give to some great organizations helping crime victims right here in Pulaski County.”

This year’s sponsors were:

Smith and Turley Law Firm     
Mark Prugh, Attorney at Law 
Key Sport
Re-elect Judge Michael Headrick         
Fort Wood Hotels                   
Re-elect Brent Basset Pulaski County Clerk
David Lowe, Attorney at Law
Terri Mitchell, Pulaski County Collector
Sue Rapone, Pulaski County Treasurer
Virgie Mahan               
Jim and Marilyn Phillips                     
Rick Zweerink, Pulaski County Commissioner
City of St. Robert Golf Course
Carey Heitman, State Farm     
Elect Don Mayhew For State Representative
Daniel Whittle, Pulaski County Assessor
Elect Dave Ernest For Pulaski County Clerk
Re-elect Gene Newkirk, Pulaski County Presiding Commissioner                   
Lynn Sharp, Pulaski County Commissioner
Judge Colin Long       
Security Bank of Pulaski County
Elect Matt Miller For State Representative
Re-elect Kevin Hillman, Pulaski County Prosecutor   
Lone Oak Printing
Aesthetix Electric

Please direct all questions to Prosecuting Attorney Kevin Hillman.
PRESS RELEASE
4/13/18
Kevin Hillman, Pulaski County Prosecuting Attorney announces that the following individuals were charged with crimes in the past week by the Pulaski County Prosecutor’s Office:

1.      Anthony Ray Bibbs (Waynesville), DOB:08/1989, Class E Felony of Domestic Assault in the Third Degree, PCSD, DOI:03/07/18
2.      Michael Burke (Richland), DOB: 10/1995, Class B Misdemeanor of driving while intoxicated, PCSD, DOI: 02/24/2018
3.      Donald Lawson, Jr. (Waynesville), DOB: 10/1977, Class D Misdemeanor of driving while license was suspended, MSHP, DOI: 01/28/2018
4.      Rodney Retter (Osage Beach, MO), DOB: 08/03/1975, Class C Misdemeanor of exceeding the speed limit, Class D Misdemeanor of driving while license was suspended, RPD, DOI: 01/28/2018
5.      Adam Allee (Waynesville), DOB: 12/1983, Class A Misdemeanor of violation of order of protection, PCSD, DOI: 01/29/2018
6.      Julia Olson (St. Robert) DOB: 01/1972, Class A Misdemeanor of violation of order of protection, PCSD, DOI: 02/16/2018
7.      Michael Holmes Sr. (Devils Elbow), DOB: 09/1981, Class D Felony of possession of a controlled substance, PCSD, DOI: 10/07/2017
8.      Ronda Odorizzi (Lebanon), DOB: 12/1975, Class D Felony of possession of a controlled substance, MSHP, DOI: 09/29/2017
9.      Brandon Lambert (Springfield, MO), DOB: 06/1991, Class D Felony of possession of a controlled substance, MSHP, DOI: 08/20/2017
10.  Jesse Salts (Vienna), DOB: 07/1997, Class D Felony of assault in the second degree, Felony of armed criminal action, DPD, DOI: 02/18/2018
11.  Melanie Frye (Waynesville), DOB: 091964, Class E Felony of domestic assault in the third degree, PCSD, DOI: 02/19/2018
12.  Damon Cohen (Crocker), DOB: 04/1991, Class D Felony of possession of a controlled substance, PCDS, DOI: 02/21/2018
13.  Joann Rutherford (St. Robert), DOB: 07/1977, Class E Felony of resisting an arrest, PCSD, DOI: 01/22/2018
14.  Amber Hunt (Rolla), DOB: 07/1990, Class D Misdemeanor of possession of a controlled substance, Class D Misdemeanor of unlawful possession of drug paraphernalia, PCSD, DOI: 02/17/2018
15.  Austin Seals (Waynesville), DOB: 06/1997, Class E Felony of property damage in the first degree, WPD, DOI: 02/12/2018
16.  Brianna Seals (Waynesville), DOB: 10/1998, Class E Felony of property damage in the first degree, WPD, DOI: 02/12/2018
17.  Jessica Hunter (Richland), DOB:09/1981, Class D Felony of Possession of a Controlled Substance, WPD, DOI:03/12/18
18.  Jacob Towler (Camdenton), DOB:10/1991, Class A Misdemeanor of Interfering with a Lawful Stop, Class D Felony of Possession of a Controlled Substance, Class B Misdemeanor of Driving while Intoxicated, Class A Misdemeanor of Careless and Imprudent Driving, MSHP, DOI:03/15/18
19.  Jacob Towler (Camdenton), DOB:10/1991, Class D Felony of Tampering in the First Degree, DPD, DOI:03/15/18
20.  Ryett Elms (Dixon) DOB: 03/1998, Class D Felony of Domestic Assault in the Second Degree, PCSD, DOI:03/18/18
21.  Ryan Hall (Waynesville), DOB:12/1998, Class E Felony of Property Damage in the First Degree, Class D Misdemeanor of Unlawful Possession of Drug Paraphernalia, PCSD, DOI:03/18/18
22.  David Begay, (Waynesville), DOB:06/1989, Class B Felony of Assault in the Second Degree, PCSD, DOI:03/04/2018
23.  Timothy Colwell, (Crocker), DOB: 04/1989, Class E Felony of damage to jail property, PCSD, DOI: 02/25/2018
24.  Jerry Fearing, (St. Robert), DOB: 12/09/1983, Class D Felony of possession of a controlled substance, MSHP, DOI: 10/21/2017
25.  Paul Fillbach, (St. Robert), DOB: 07/1979, Class D Felony of possession of a controlled substance, PCSD, DOI: 02/21/2017
26.  Matthew Pettijohn, (Richland), DOB: 09/1983, Class D Misdemeanor of unlawful possession of drug paraphernalia, SRPD, DOI: 08/30/2017
27.  Seth Henson, (Richland), DOB: 04/1989, Class D Felony of possession of a controlled substance, SRPD, DOI: 08/30/2017
28.  Shawn Henson, (Richland), DOB: 10/1981, Class D Felony of possession of a controlled substance, SRPD, DOI: 08/30/2017
29.  Jordan Sutherland, (Steelville, MO) DOB: 04/1995, Class E Felony of Assault, PCSD, DOI: 02/20/2018
30.  Robert Catalano, (Richland), DOB: 03/1986, Class A Misdemeanor of Assault, Class A Misdemeanor of Domestic Assault, RPD, DOI: 01/05/2018
31.  Jason Bernendez, (Waynesville), DOB: 11/1976, Class E Felony of Domestic Assault, PCSD, DOI: 12/30/2017
32.  Michael Holmes, (Devils Elbow), DOB: 09/1981, Class D Felony of Domestic Assault, PCSD, DOI: 10/04/2017
33.  Stephen Clayton, (St. Robert), DOB: 01/1962, Class A Misdemeanor of Domestic Assault, PCSD, DOI: 01/29/2018

The Prosecutor’s Office reminds everyone that these charges are merely an accusation and these individuals remain innocent until proven guilty.

Please direct all questions to Kevin Hillman, Pulaski County Prosecuting Attorney.

PRESS RELEASE
4/2/18
Kevin Hillman, Pulaski County Prosecuting Attorney announces that the following individuals were charged with crimes in the past week by the Pulaski County Prosecutor’s Office:

1.      Roger Jones (Devils Elbow), DOB:03/1970, Class A Felony of Child Molestation in the First Degree, Felony of Statutory Sodomy in the First Degree, Class E Felony of Incest, PCSD, DOI:1-1-17
2.      Carmenicia Dixon (St. Robert), DOB: 11/1988, Class E Felony of Passing Bad Checks, Victim: Rocky Top, DOI: 09/27/17 thru 09/28/17
3.      Vanessa Carnes (Richland), DOB: 07/1982, Class E Felony of Passing Bad Check, Victim: Junction Pit Stop, DOI: 09/02/2017
4.      Leon Bowman (Dixon), DOB:04/1956, Class C Felony of Sexual Abuse in the First Degree, Class E Felony of Domestic Assault in the Third Degree, Class E Felony of Unlawful Use of a Weapon, Class D Felony of Possession of a Controlled Substance, PCSD, DOI:2/28/18
5.      Andrew Wade, (Waynesville), DOB: 01/1989, Class B misdemeanor of driving while intoxicated, DPD, DOI: 07/3/2017
6.      Case Hendrickson, (St. Robert), DOB: 11/1994, Class C misdemeanor of exceeding the speed limit, Class D misdemeanor of driving while license was revoked, MSHP, DOI: 01/25/2018
7.      Richard Dennis Kelley, (St. Robert), DOB: 03/1957, Class E felony of domestic assault in the third degree, PCSD, DOI: 11/8/2017
8.      Etoya Smith, (Florissant, MO), DOB: 08/1973, Class D misdemeanor of driving while license was revoked, Class B misdemeanor of exceeding the speed limit, MSHP, DOI: 02/03/2018
9.      Stephanie Brown, (Richland), DOB: 09/1980, Class D misdemeanor of driving while license was suspended, RPD, DOI: 1/29/2018
10.  Stephanie Brown, (Richland), DOB: 09/1980, Class E felony of stealing, CPD, DOI: 12/4/2017
11.  Melisa Chambliss, (Devils Elbow) DOB: 11/1987, Class A misdemeanor of driving while license was revoked, MSHP, DOI: 01/24/2018
12.  John Rester, (Springhill, LA), DOB: 08/1953, Class B misdemeanor of exceeding the speed limit, Class D misdemeanor of driving while license was suspended, MSHP, DOI: 01/24/2018
13.  Richard Kelley, (St. Robert), DOB: 03/1957, Class A misdemeanor of driving while license was revoked, PCSD, DOI: 02/11/2018
14.  Shareda Hunter, (Racine, WI), DOB: 07/1989, Class D misdemeanor of driving while license was suspended, MSHP, DOI: 01/15/2018
15.  Michael Pizarro, (St. Robert), DOB: 06/1989, Class A misdemeanor of domestic assault in the fourth degree, PCSD, DOI: 02/26/2018
16.  William Moffitt, (Waynesville), DOB: 05/1961, Class B misdemeanor of driving while intoxicated, MSHP, DOI: 12/21/2017
17.  Michael Juergens, (Dixon), DOB: 09/1979, Class C felony of unlawful possession of a firearm, DPD, DOI: 02/05/2018
18.  Jonathan Simpson, (Waynesville), DOB: 05/1987, Class B misdemeanor of peace disturbance, PCSD, DOI: 02/22/2018
19.  Terry Matheson, (Dixon), DOB: 10/1964, Class B misdemeanor of driving while intoxicated, MSHP, DOI: 06/29/17
20.  Daniel Montanez, (St. Robert), DOB: 08/1993, Class C misdemeanor of exceeding the speed limit, Class D misdemeanor of driving while license was suspended, MSHP, DOI: 01/06/2018
21.  Terrell McKenzie, (St. Robert), DOB: 08/1996, Class B misdemeanor of driving while intoxicated, MSHP, DOI: 11/23/2017

The Prosecutor’s Office reminds everyone that these charges are merely an accusation and these individuals remain innocent until proven guilty.

Please direct all questions to Kevin Hillman, Pulaski County Prosecuting Attorney.
PRESS RELEASE
3/23/18

1.      Orion Campbell (Blue Eye), DOB:11/1988, Class D Misdemeanor of Possession of a Controlled Substance, MSHP, DOI:12/16/17
2.      Adam Barnes (Rockford, IL), DOB:05/1984, Class D Misdemeanor of Possession of a Controlled Substance, MSHP, DOI:01/10/18
3.      William Dart (Richand), DOB:07/1958, Class D Misdemeanor of Possession of a Controlled Substance, Class D Misdemeanor of Unlawful Possession of Drug Paraphernalia, /MSHP, DOI:08/20/17
4.      Brendan Atkins (Fort Worth, TX), DOB:06/1997, Class D Misdemeanor of Possession of a Controlled Substance, MSHP, DOI:11/22/17
5.      Dilan Toney (Waynesville), DOB:12/1996, Class A Misdemeanor of Stealing, WPD, DOI:05/14/17
6.      Kenneth Jennings (Richland), DOB:09/1994, Class A Misdemeanor of Stealing, SRPD, DOI:09/20/17
7.      Cody West (Richland), DOB:09/1993, Class A Misdemeanor of Stealing, SRPD, DOI:09/20/17
8.      Ariel Reed (Fort Leonard Wood), DOB:05/1991, Class A Misdemeanor of Stealing Leased or Rented Personal Property, SRPD, DOI:11/12/17
9.      Jonathan Simpson (Waynesville), DOB:05/1987, Class B Misdemeanor of Peace Disturbance, PCSD, DOI:02/13/18
10.  Paige Augustyn (St. Robert), DOB:02/1997, Class B Misdemeanor of Peace Disturbance, PCSD, DOI:02/13/18
11.  William Hammock Jr. (Richland), DOB:08/1978, Class A Misdemeanor of  Domestic Assault in the Fourth Degree, PCSD, DOI:11/2/17
12.  Julius Cunningham (Dixon), DOB:04/1959, Class A Misdemeanor of Domestic Assault in the Fourth Degree, PCSD, DOI:12/02/17
13.  Jermaine Haney (St.Robert), DOB:02/1976, Class E Felony of Domestic Assault in the Third Degree, PCSD, DOI:01/02/18
14.  Jaime Reyes (St.Robert), DOB:12/1990, Class A Misdemeanor of Domestic Assault in the Fourth Degree, Class A Misdemeanor of Resisting an Arrest, PCSD, DOI:12/15/17
15.  Helen Smith (St. Robert), DOB:06/1997, Class D Felony of Possession of a Controlled Substance, PCSD, DOI:09/07/17
16.  Helen Smith (St. Robert) DOB:06/1997, Class D Misdemeanor of Unlawful Possession of Drug Paraphernalia, PCSD, DOI:02/06/18
17.  Justin Hammock (St.Robert), DOB:09/1986, Class D Misdemeanor of Unlawful Possession of Drug Paraphernalia, PCSD, DOI:02/06/18
18.  Isaiah Anderson (Dixon), DOB:12/1997, Class D Misdemeanor of Possession of a Controlled Substance, PCSD, DOI:02/03/18
19.  Jacob Morris (Waynesville), DOB:05/1997, Class D Felony of Receiving Stolen Property, PCSD, DOI:10/16/17
20.  Paul Lauron (Waynesville), DOB:09/1955, Class A Misdemeanor of Resting an Arrest, Class D Felony of Possession of a Controlled Substance, Class D Misdemeanor of Unlawful Possession of Drug Paraphernalia, WPD, DOI:02/03/17
21.  Joann Weller(Saint James), DOB:11/1982, Class E Felony of Driving without a Valid License, WPD, DOI:12/21/17
22.  Kyle Palermo(O’Fallon), DOB:04/1996, Class C Misdemeanor of Exceeding the Speed Limit, Class D Misdemeanor of Unlawful Possession of Drug Paraphernalia, MSHP, DOI:01/21/18
23.  Moussa Ba (Saint Louis), DOB:08/1983, Class D Misdemeanor of Possession of a Controlled Substance, MSHP, DOI:01/28/18
24.  Chad Fajardo (Saint Louis), DOB:02/1983, Class B Misdemeanor of Careless and Imprudent Driving, Class B Misdemeanor of Driving While Intoxicated, Class D Misdemeanor of Driving Without a Valid License, RPD, DOI:11/10/17
25.  Ashley Gilbert (Dixon), DOB:11/1991, Class D Felony of Possession of a Controlled Substance, DPD, DOI:01/20/18
26.  Sarah Ballaro (Dixon), DOB:07/1990, Class B Felony of Abuse or Neglect of A Child, Class B Felony of Endangering the Welfare of a Child in the First Degree, PCSD, DOI:06/04/17
27.  Dionte Young (Saint Robert), DOB:09/1997, Class E Felony of Delivery of a Controlled Substance, PCSD, DOI:02/20/18
28.  Check Kabre (Irvington, NJ), DOB:10/1988, Class D Misdemeanor of Driving While License was Suspended, PCSD, DOI:01/17/18
29.  Austin Hodgins (Waynesville), DOB:07/1994, Class D Misdemeanor of Stealing, PCSD, DOI:12/25/17
30.  Michelle Preble (Richland), DOB:06/1979, Class A Misdemeanor of Stealing, PCSD, DOI:01/19/18
31.  Steven Younce (Kansas City), DOB:08/1981, Class A Misdemeanor of Driving While License was Suspended, RPD, DOI:09/10/17
32.  Travis Palmer (Saint Joseph), DOB:03/1999, Class D Felony of Tampering in the First Degree, Class D Felony of Stealing, WPD, DOI:08/20/17
33.  Lee Ann Barba (Waynesville), DOB:10/1984, Class D Felony of Receiving Stolen Property, Class D Felony of Forgery, Class D Felony of Possession of a Controlled Substance, WPD, DOI:02/18/18
34.  Deanthony Tillman (Saint Louis), DOB:08/1986, Class D Felony of Possession of a Controlled Substance, MSHP, DOI:02/19/18
35.  Tiara Hughes (Saint Louis), DOB:09/1986, Class B Misdemeanor of Identity Theft, Class C Misdemeanor of Exceeding the Speed Limit, MSHP, DOI:02/19/18
36.  Andre Bradley(Saint Robert), DOB:06/1999, Class E Felony of Unlawful Use of a Weapon, PCSD, DOI:02/18/18
37.  Cassandra Watkins (Richland), DOB:02/1991, Class D Felony of Delivery of a Controlled Substance, PCSD, DOI:02/16/18

The moment is too big and they race towards an orgasm too fast. Be aware of her feelings and her need to seek release too. Sometimes the most pleasurable positions for you might not be the most exciting for your partner.

Take a look at my website: http://www.lastlongerinbedpillsus.com/make-guy-last-longer-bed.html
Don't worry about them, though: they will come out in the next process. Try to control your breathing, engage in foreplay, kissing, feeling your body and then delivered to the sex partner. One of the main causes will be premature ejaculation.

Feel free to surf to my page; http://www.lastlongerinbedpillsus.com/herbs-that-make-you-last-longer-in-bed.html

PRESS RELEASE
3/14/18

MICHAEL TALLEY SENTENCED TO LIFE IN PRISON FOR
THE MURDER OF KEITH BRIDWELL
 Kevin Hillman, Pulaski County Prosecuting Attorney, announces that today in Circuit Court action Circuit Judge John Beger sentenced Michael Talley to life imprisonment on the charge of Murder in the Second Degree for his role in the killing of Keith Bridwell in Big Piney in August. 2016.  In addition, Judge Beger sentenced Mr. Talley to twenty years on the charge of Robbery in the First Degree.

Mr. Talley of Mountain Home, Arkansas, formerly from Dixon, Missouri, had pled guilty to the charges in November 2017.  Another co-defendant, Lindsey Debault, has also pled guilty to Murder in the Second Degree and Burglary in the First Degree.  Her sentencing is set for April 13, 2018.

“I want to commend the excellent police work by the Pulaski County Sheriff’s Department that went into solving this crime which resulted in this life sentence,” said Prosecuting Attorney Kevin Hillman. “Specifically I want to commend Detective Christian Butler who spent numerous hours investigating this case. I also want to recognize all of the deputies and detectives, as well as the Springfield Police Department, who worked to bring this murderer to justice. Finally I want to thank the Bridwell family for all of their cooperation and patience as this case progressed.”

This case was prosecuted by Pulaski County Prosecuting Attorney Kevin Hillman.

PRESS RELEASE
3/9/18

1.      Jayson Smith, (Crocker), DOB 08/1997; Class A Misdemeanor of Assault 3rd, PCSD, DOI: 02/2/2018
2.      Simon Croom, Jr., (Waynesville), DOB 08/1981; Class D Felony of possession of a controlled substance, Class D Felony of delivering or concealing prohibited articles on premises, PCSD, DOI: 02/2/2018
3.      Jacqueline Correa, (Brooklyn, NY), DOB 03/1984, Class D felony of receiving Stolen Property, MSHP, DOI: 02/2/2018
4.      Jimmy Hein (St.Robert), DOB:07/1983, Class E Felony of Resisting a Lawful Stop, PCSD, DOI:02/05/18
5.      Scottie Pierce (Dixon) DOB:08/1988, Class A Misdemeanor of Stealing, PCSD, DOI:02-08-2018
6.      Timothy Colwell(Crocker), DOB:04/1989, Class D Felony of Tampering in the First Degree, Class E Felony of Resisting an Arrest, Class E Felony of a Property Damage in the First Degree, PCSD, DOI:02-08-2018
7.      Joshua Trotter, DOB: 03/1985 (Laquey) Class E Felony Passing Bad Check, Victim: Interstate Food Mart, DOI: 11/11/2017
8.      Andres Sanches, DOB: 02/1984 (Richland) Class E Felony Passing Bad Check, Victim: Richland Municipal Utilities, DOI: 10/02/2017
9.      Christina Bommarito, DOB: 08/1984 (Waynesville) Class A Misdemeanor Passing Bad Check, Victim: Junction Pit Stop, DOI: 11/28/2017
10.  Lance Wilson, DOB: 09/1961 (Richland) Class A Misdemeanor Passing Bad Check, Victim: Town and Country, DOI: 11/14/2017
11.  Willa Hill, DOB: 11/1943 (Stoutland) Class A Misdemeanor Passing Bad Check, Victim: Town and Country, DOI: 11/02/2017
12.  Richard Knudtson, DOB: 12/1968 (Waynesville) Class A Misdemeanor Passing Bad Check, Victim: Mike Stafford, DOI: 11/10/2017
13.  Malysia Joiner, (Richland) Class A Misdemeanor Passing Bad Check, Victim: Walmart, DOI: 07/29/2017
14.  Tony Townsend, (Waynesville); DOB: 12/1992, Class D felony of forgery x 2, SRPD, DOI: 2/7/2018
15.  Brian Acklin, (St. Robert); DOB: 03/1987, Class D felony of Possession of controlled substance, Class D felony of Receiving Stolen Property, SRPD, DOI: 2/7/2018
16.  Tammy Krzysik (St. Robert), DOB: 09/1964, Class B Misdemeanor of Driving While Intoxicated, SRPD, DOI:06/15/17
17.  Denver Blevins (St.Robert), DOB:02/1986, Class D Felony of Possession of a Controlled Substance, SRPD, DOI:04/24/17
18.  Anthony Haggard (St.Robert), DOB:11/1982, Class A Misdemeanor of Driving While License was Suspended, SRPD, DOI:10/09/17
19.  Ryan Winborn (Rolla), DOB:08/1975, Class D Misdemeanor of Driving while License was Suspended, MSHP, DOI:12/17/17
20.  Alisha Henderson (Laquey), DOB:11/1990, Class D Felony of Stealing, RPD, DOI:12/14/17
21.  Roger Speer (Richland), DOB:12/1963, Class A Misdemeanor of Driving While License was Suspended, RPD, DOI:11/25/17
22.  Johnathan Colton-Srams (Clinton), DOB:01/1983, Class B Misdemeanor of Driving While Intoxicated, WPD, DOI:05/04/17
23.  Rebekka Anderson (Waynesville), DOB:02/1999, Class E Felony of Domestic Assault in the Third Degree, Class D Felony of Assault in the Third Degree, WPD, DOI: 02/10/18
24.  Helen Smith (St. Robert), DOB:06/1997, Class D Misdemeanor of Driving while License was Suspended, RPD, DOI: 12/08/17
25.  Eric Bailey (Richland), DOB:12/1987, Class D Misdemeanor of Driving While License was Suspended, PCSD, DOI:01/23/18
26.  Tyler Denney (Waynesville), DOB:07/1998, Class A Misdemeanor of Assault in the Third Degree, PCSD, DOI:01/22/18
27.  Deborah Tregaskis (Waynesville), DOB:09/1964, Class B Misdemeanor of Peace Disturbance, PCSD, DOI:01/07/18
28.  Joseph Vieira (Richland), DOB:04/1975, Class A Misdemeanor of Violation of Order of Protection, PCSD, DOI:12/22/17
29.  Julia Burns (Columbia), DOB:06/1995, Class A Felony of Robbery in the First Degree, Committed the Felony of Armed Criminal Action, SRPD, DOI:12/18/17
30.  Whitney Williams (Houston), DOB:02/1991, Class A Misdemeanor of Driving While License was Suspended, PCSD, DOI:12/31/17
31.  Anthony Stradt (Gravois Mills), DOB:06/1982, Class D Felony of Possession of a Controlled Substance, RPD, DOI:08/13/17
32.  Dakota Barclay (Urbana), DOB:10/1985, Class A Misdemeanor of Violation of Order of Protection, PCSD, DOI:01/07/18
33.  Wyatt Winkle (Richland), DOB:02/1999, Class B Misdemeanor of Driving While Intoxicated, MSHP, DOI:11/26/17
34.  Mary Bowling (Richland), DOB:04/1971, Class A Misdemeanor of Delivering or Concealing Prohibited Articles on Premises, PCSD, DOI:01/18/18
35.  Carlos Rodriguez (St.Robert), DOB:09/1965, Class C Felony of Possession of a Controlled Substance, PCSD, DOI: 07/31/16
36.  Collin Courtney (Camdenton), DOB:04/1999, Class D Misdemeanor of Possession of a Controlled Substance, Class d Misdemeanor of Unlawful Possession of Drug Paraphernalia, MSHP, DOI:01/11/18
37.  Timothy Lupold (Richland), DOB:09/1963, Class B Misdemeanor of Driving While Intoxicated, MSHP, DOI:12/23/17
38.  Aaron Curbow (Hollister), DOB:11/1989, Class d Misdemeanor of Possession of a Controlled Substance, Class D Misdemeanor of Unlawful Possession of Drug Paraphernalia, MSHP, DOI:01/03/18
39.  Deejay Huckie Jr (De Soto), DOB:06/1971, Class D Misdemeanor of Driving While License was Suspended, MSHP, DOI:01/09/18
40.  Khobic Johnson (Waynesville), DOB:08/1990, Class B Misdemeanor of Failure to Register a Motor Vehicle, Class D Misdemeanor of Driving While License was Suspended, MSHP, DOI:01/06/18
41.  Christian Klutts (Eldridge), DOB:12/1994, Class D Misdemeanor of Possession of a Controlled Substance, MSHP, DOI:01/04/18
42.  Mason Hufft (Eldridge), DOB:04/1998, Class D Misdemeanor of Possession of a Controlled Substance, MSHP, DOI:01/04/18

PRESS RELEASE
3/9/18
Pulaski County Alternative Treatment Court Report
By Pulaski County Prosecuting Attorney Kevin Hillman

My office often releases reports on those who have been charged with crimes, as well as those defendants who receive a sentence to the Department of Corrections.  I often read comments questioning why defendants with convictions involving drug offenses receive sentences to the Department of Corrections and not treatment.  The answer is usually incarceration is not taken without exhausting numerous other options, including probation, treatment, and possibly Alternative Treatment Court.

While we often focus on the folks who fail and ultimately end up with a prison sentence, there is a brighter side to the story.  Just this month, six defendants who were all addicted to heroin, methamphetamine, or other drugs graduated from the Drug Court Program.  Since 2010, Pulaski County has had a successful Drug Court that serves as a valuable alternative to incarceration and offers those with a serious addition problem hope.  In 2012, the Court was expanded to be called Alternative Treatment Court when a Veterans Treatment Court was added.

Before we look at the statistics, who do these programs serve?  In order to be eligible for Drug Court, a person must be facing felony charges or be on probation for a felony offense and have a drug addiction problem.  Many times, the defendants who enter drug court have failed on a lesser form of probation and Drug Court is a last community treatment option before they go to the Department of Corrections.  Veterans Treatment Court is open to any veteran with an Honorable or General Discharge and is facing either a felony or misdemeanor offense and would benefit from treatment offered by the Department of Veterans Affairs.  Many of these veterans suffer from some form of addiction, either drug or alcohol, or suffer from the effects of Post-Traumatic Stress disorder and these conditions were a factor in their criminal conduct.

Both programs offer an intensive probation, enhanced supervision, and at the beginning of the program, weekly court appearances.  The participants are subject to curfew checks, searches at any time, and random drug testing multiple times per week.  The participants also receive intensive treatment tailored to their situation either through a Treatment Court provider or the Veterans Administration provider.  The bottom line is the programs are not easy to complete, but if completed, the participant has earned their graduation through good behavior and staying drug and alcohol free.

Since 2010, there has been 33 defendants who graduated from the Drug Court program.  These 33 participants, who successfully completed the program, earned 17,312 clean days while in the program, or days without use of drugs or alcohol.  In addition to getting these defendants off drugs, which is the underlying cause of many crimes, it also saves taxpayers significant money. The average cost of incarceration in Missouri is $22,187 per inmate.  If those 33 graduates had been sentenced to the minimum sentence of two years in the Department of Corrections instead of completing Drug Court, it would have cost the taxpayers of Missouri $1,464,342 in cost.  In comparison, Drug Curt costs approximately $7000 per year per participant.  Thus, the resulting savings is over $1 million dollars for these 33 defendants.

21 defendants have graduated from the Veterans Treatment Court since 2012.  There are currently 8 participants in the Veterans Court program. Using average incarceration costs and minimum sentences, using Veterans Treatment Court versus incarceration results in a cost savings to the taxpayer of nearly half a million dollars.

For these reasons, I, along with my office, fully support and participate in the Alternative Treatment Court.  These programs help people with addiction, prevent future crimes, save taxpayer money, and offer a valid alternative to incarceration.  If you know someone who is currently involved in the criminal justice system in Pulaski County and would benefit from Alternative Treatment Court, please contact my office at 573-774-4770.

The Pulaski County Alternative Treatment Court was founded by and continues to be presided over by Judge Colin Long.  In addition to Judge Long, the other members of the Alternative Treatment Court team are Circuit Clerk Rachelle Beasley, Trackers Kandi Greer and Travis Shaffer, Court Administrator Rhonda Ledbetter, Treatment Provider Fred Utley, State Probation Officer Mechelle Rendell, OCCS Probation Officer Rachel Taylor, VA Representative Danielle Easter, and Prosecuting Attorney Kevin Hillman.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10