Author Topic: PCSD- Arrest Assault Second Degree  (Read 9639 times)

Offline Sheriff J. B. King

• View Profile
PCSD- Arrest Assault Second Degree
« on: May 15, 2012, 01:13:15 PM »

Share/Bookmark

Fort Wood Hotel

Boards

Devils Elbow

Attractions

Sports

St. Robert

Waynesville

PC Daily

Dixon

Menu Guide

Fun Links

Homework

Crocker

Fort Wood

Swedeborg

Big Piney

Laquey

Classifieds

Restaurants

Richland

Fort  Hotels

News Release
Arrest Assault Second Degree
Pulaski County Sheriff J. B. King
May 15, 2012

On 5-14-2012 at approximately 11:30pm several Pulaski County deputies and the Crocker City Police were sent to what had been reported as a serious physical assault at 22350 Bangor Road, Crocker, Missouri. Upon arrival the victim was found to have been severely beaten and had suffered serious physical injuries. The victim was immediately transported by medics to an area hospital.

Prior to leaving in the ambulance, in response to the deputies questions, the victim was able to name his attackers. Deputies began to search for these suspects. A short time later a deputy observed the suspect vehicle on Mo. 133 near Swedeborg and he was able to stop the vehicle near Rt. T in Swedeborg.

Both suspects were taken into custody and transported to the Pulaski County Jail and they are currently being held for 24-hours while the Pulaski County Prosecutor considers a statement of probable cause requesting charges for this incident. At this time we are waiting for a decision by the prosecutor.

Offline cat_2100

• Lurker
  • Go to your profile and put something here.
    • View Profile
Re: PCSD- Arrest Assault Second Degree
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2012, 06:07:47 PM »
This was just a few houses down the road from me and last night I had a guy walking down bangor walked kinda up in my yard until he saw mw then started back down the road.  That was 8 - 8:30 pm then this happens a little while later a bit unnerving....and still wondering if the guy I saw had anything to do with it.
 Hmmmmmmmmmmm

Offline matrsnot

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2012, 06:23:52 PM »
Only 2d Degree?  Two on one and no weapons mentioned, but still  beaten severely.  He may have been a target of opportunity, but I bet not.

Offline Sheriff J. B. King

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2012, 06:54:24 PM »

News Release
Arrest Assault Second Degree
Pulaski County Sheriff J. B. King
May 15, 2012

On 5-14-2012 at approximately 11:30pm several Pulaski County deputies and the Crocker City Police were sent to what had been reported as a serious physical assault at 22350 Bangor Road, Crocker, Missouri. Upon arrival the victim was found to have been severely beaten and had suffered serious physical injuries. The victim was immediately transported by medics to an area hospital.

Prior to leaving in the ambulance, in response to the deputies questions, the victim was able to name his attackers. Deputies began to search for these suspects. A short time later a deputy observed the suspect vehicle on Mo. 133 near Swedeborg and he was able to stop the vehicle near Rt. T in Swedeborg.

Both suspects were taken into custody and transported to the Pulaski County Jail and they are currently being held for 24-hours while the Pulaski County Prosecutor considers a statement of probable cause requesting charges for this incident. At this time we are waiting for a decision by the prosecutor.

Up Date

The Pulaski County Prosecutor has filed one count of domestic assault second degree, a class C felony on Jeremy Dyer, age 30, of 22350 Bangor Road, Crocker, Missouri. The prosecutor filed one count of assault second degree, a class C felony, on James Wesley Moore jr., age 44, of 17655 Highway T, Richland, Missouri. The bond on both men was set at $50,000 and they both remain in the Pulaski County Jail pending the posting of bond.

Offline just questions

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2012, 07:30:35 PM »
To bad they didnt kill each other all three of them are POS. Travis Perice was the one beaten. Look him up on case net as well

Offline cat_2100

• Lurker
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2012, 08:03:56 PM »
Well questions answered the party I saw on the road was the injured party walking around being suspicious........................hmmmmmmmmm but Karma is a sour taste I guess.

Offline Eden

• Not in Drama Club or on the Debate Team!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2012, 08:16:40 PM »
Karma at work?

Edit....LOL cat_2100 didn't see you posted the karma statement too!
"Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, Nor hell a fury like a woman scorned"

Offline Kristi Marie

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2012, 09:31:14 PM »
bound to happen sooner or later~

Offline scoobydoo84

• Lurker
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2012, 03:22:18 PM »
Ok I have a question. How is it that these 2 people can almost kill someone and get a $50,000 bond but someone who did a burglary and released the lady got $500,000 bond?? Now dont get me wrong in any way, what they both did was VERY wrong and do need to be punished but burglary at $500,00 vs almost killing someone (which to me should be attempted murder because they went there with intentions of hurting him) at $50,000???

Offline Valor7

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2012, 09:06:24 PM »
Ok I have a question. How is it that these 2 people can almost kill someone and get a $50,000 bond but someone who did a burglary and released the lady got $500,000 bond?? Now dont get me wrong in any way, what they both did was VERY wrong and do need to be punished but burglary at $500,00 vs almost killing someone (which to me should be attempted murder because they went there with intentions of hurting him) at $50,000???

What case had the $500,000 bond?

Offline ozarkgirl

• Happy.....Happy*****Joy.....Joy
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2012, 10:16:07 PM »

What case had the $500,000 bond?

I am assuming scoobydoo is referring to the Smith case outta Crocker.

Offline scoobydoo84

• Lurker
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 25, 2012, 02:24:51 AM »
I am assuming scoobydoo is referring to the Smith case outta Crocker.

Yes the brandon smith case out of Crocker

Offline Valor7

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 28, 2012, 01:48:18 PM »
If my memory serves me well today Smith broke into a home with an elderly lady and I see that as a more serious offense than three guys fighting over drugs. Which case posed the more serious threat to the general public? Which defendant has the most to lose? Which defendant would probably have the best reason to run and hide instead of going to court?

The Smith case was not ours so I may not have all the details. But I suspect the judge who set the bond probably had questions like these.

JB

Offline OTHfan9

• Lurker
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 28, 2012, 03:49:35 PM »
If my memory serves me well today Smith broke into a home with an elderly lady and I see that as a more serious offense than three guys fighting over drugs. Which case posed the more serious threat to the general public? Which defendant has the most to lose? Which defendant would probably have the best reason to run and hide instead of going to court?

The Smith case was not ours so I may not have all the details. But I suspect the judge who set the bond probably had questions like these.

JB

I think the two guys who nearly beat a man to death is a bigger threat to society. Smith has never hurt anyone that I am aware of.

Offline edward

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 28, 2012, 05:22:43 PM »
well said

Offline Valor7

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 28, 2012, 06:17:53 PM »

I think the two guys who nearly beat a man to death is a bigger threat to society. Smith has never hurt anyone that I am aware of.

I am not the guy who set the bond I only tried to express some thoughts he may have had while deciding the bond. I say keep all three in jail.

JB

Offline hancock

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 28, 2012, 08:05:39 PM »

JB and you both forgot an important detail. The Smith case involved a firearm. I suspect that was a major factor in the bond amount.
An Army mom doesn't cry.........in front of her soldier

Offline ♥♣ ~Maynard~♣♥

• GOING GREEN: Save a tree,eat a beaver.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 28, 2012, 08:24:38 PM »
JB and you both forgot an important detail. The Smith case involved a firearm. I suspect that was a major factor in the bond amount.
In case you all forgot

Police: Crocker Man Binds Elderly Woman With Duct Tape, Steals Medicine By: Kevin Schwaller Updated: February 20, 2012 (Crocker, MO) -- Police in Crocker, Missouri say a man broke into an elderly woman's home and duct-taped her while he ransacked her home, looking for prescription pills.
Police Chief Chris Twitchel says officers responded to the 100 block of Rose Street just before 10 p.m. Sunday. That's where they found the 75-year-old female victim.
Police say Brandon Smith, 20, entered the woman's home and held her at gunpoint. She was forced into a room where she was bound by her hands and feet, as well as her mouth, with duct tape.
Click link
http://ozarksfirst.com/fulltext?nxd_id=606212
Remember I'm a nudist so when you respond to one of my post yor talking to a naked man  :)

For entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons living or dead is purely coincidental.

Offline Valor7

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 29, 2012, 12:13:54 AM »

Like I said it was not our case and I did not have all the details. I now understand the bond.
JB

Offline scoobydoo84

• Lurker
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 29, 2012, 06:39:21 PM »
True.. Brandon Smith did bind her up and force her into a room with a gun and stole from her then let her go... The other 2 people nailed the guys hands and feet to a wall, tazed his tounge, beat the living days out of him and cut off his toe (that is all hear say but I have heard it from alot of people and its all the same story)... I understand JB that you didnt have anything to do with it I was just questioning the amounts.... But I dont agree that Brandon is sitting in jail and the other 2 no good pieces of S*** and drug dealers/addicts are out being with their family and friends because they was able to make bail, to me they are WAY more dangerous!!

Offline cricket

• me 115 feet up inn the air
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 29, 2012, 08:13:59 PM »
I would say they are keeping Brandon in jail for a reason.  When he gets sentenced (which he should do time for this) It will count as time served.

True.. Brandon Smith did bind her up and force her into a room with a gun and stole from her then let her go... The other 2 people nailed the guys hands and feet to a wall, tazed his tounge, beat the living days out of him and cut off his toe (that is all hear say but I have heard it from alot of people and its all the same story)... I understand JB that you didnt have anything to do with it I was just questioning the amounts.... But I dont agree that Brandon is sitting in jail and the other 2 no good pieces of S*** and drug dealers/addicts are out being with their family and friends because they was able to make bail, to me they are WAY more dangerous!!
Live as you will wish to have lived when you are dying

Offline Fafrd

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 29, 2012, 08:17:24 PM »

If the victim is who i think he is. I have no compassion for him.  If its not who i think it is then i might.  but i think all three are of the same ilk and as long as they do it to each other i dont really give a rats a$$

Offline froggirl96

• Lurker
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 30, 2012, 01:40:07 PM »
I am sorry, But personally I think that Travis Pierce deserved what his brother and Jimmy did to him. Travis has already been responsible for the death of two people.. Although he was only charged for one and the time he received for that was like a slap on the wrist. Travis sure didn't bother to call an ambulance as John Routh laid dying.. It's a shame that he was able to call for one for himself. IMO. As far as Brandon goes.. I am sorry, I love Brandon.. I know a Brandon from a family members point of view and I think that he needs his time in jail to perhaps sober him up and teach himself a hard earned lesson. Brandon has a drug problem himself and hopefully his time away will prevent him from being nailed to a wall one day like Mr.Pierce was and severely beaten.

Offline k.m

• Lurker
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 03, 2013, 06:15:01 PM »
I am sorry, But personally I think that Travis Pierce deserved what his brother and Jimmy did to him. Travis has already been responsible for the death of two people.. Although he was only charged for one and the time he received for that was like a slap on the wrist. Travis sure didn't bother to call an ambulance as John Routh laid dying.. It's a shame that he was able to call for one for himself. IMO. As far as Brandon goes.. I am sorry, I love Brandon.. I know a Brandon from a family members point of view and I think that he needs his time in jail to perhaps sober him up and teach himself a hard earned lesson. Brandon has a drug problem himself and hopefully his time away will prevent him from being nailed to a wall one day like Mr.Pierce was and severely beaten.

You should be ashamed of yourself. No one deserves that. There are bad people EVERY WHERE. I'm sure your not a Saint. You never know who is reading this kind of stuff. If that was you family, you would not find this very acceptable.

Offline edward

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 04, 2013, 02:54:55 AM »
 :( :( :( :(

Offline Jeremy Dyer

• Lurker
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 29, 2017, 02:14:46 AM »
 Hello all first of all I done a lot of terrible thinks in my past however this was an accusation that I did not do! That's the whole reason after 2 n a half years pleading not guilty and showed up for trial 3 times when I was facing 10-30 years on a class A charge for assault with a mim of 3 years flat for an aca charge. The state was finally faced with the obligation to try the case or drop it and  ( because I was honestly innocent of these charges ) the judge dismissed the case . I do have a lot of regrets from my past and truly remorseful for the negative impact I had on the community in Crocker and surrounding areas