Shoutbox

Refresh History
  • littlebit: Makes sense.
    July 16, 2017, 04:40:28 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Boards will stay open for a place people can find history information longer. I am not allowing anyone to sign up for now because of so many foreginers just wanting to promote their business..
    December 10, 2016, 05:10:27 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Not sure why didn't look, I may be shutting down these message boards..
    November 17, 2016, 12:42:43 AM
  • ~kathy~: rick why is the timestamp showing up a day in advance?
    September 13, 2016, 12:27:46 AM
  • Valor7: What I tried to say is that the actual money would not be there that quick. But a loan against that would work if they are willing to do that.
    August 08, 2016, 01:51:51 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Why so long before it comes online? 911 took out a loan or bond with the known guarantee payment and began building..
    August 08, 2016, 07:46:34 AM
  • Valor7: Actually no it is not, a dependable Revenue stream will not come on line until the 4th quarter of 2017 so 2018 budget will be up in the air, not quite sure what they will have. By 2019 budget all will be well.
    August 04, 2016, 09:27:17 PM
  • Valor7: You mean that tax that the Commissioners would not put on the ballot for so many years? Strange things happened when the citizens got a chance to vote on that issue.
    August 03, 2016, 06:43:06 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Back up is now available withe the new tax..
    August 03, 2016, 05:01:35 PM
  • Valor7: Thanks a lot Ladies!!
    July 29, 2016, 01:16:13 PM
  • littlebit: ((*(*&
    July 27, 2016, 03:47:52 PM
  • ~kathy~: lol
    July 15, 2016, 09:34:56 AM
  • Valor7: A guy could get killed around here while waiting for backup!
    July 13, 2016, 07:31:58 PM
  • Lepard LLC: You are not alone..
    July 13, 2016, 07:28:53 PM
  • Valor7: I just hate it when I talk to myself!!!!
    July 08, 2016, 12:54:09 PM
  • Valor7: I could have worded that better, we talked details, options, the pros and cons of each, in  order to arrive at the best ballot language to present to the voters. Hope that makes this clearer.
    April 15, 2016, 06:36:14 PM
  • Valor7: sorry about the typos still working with just one arm in action
    April 13, 2016, 01:10:42 PM
  • Valor7: Yes and no. We talked details and options until we were blue in the face but I never heardbring it over, it was always the time was not right for the issue to pass. Glad to see the time in now right and I for one shall vote yes on the ballot. I would urge all others to do the sameour county is busting at the seams crimewise and no matter how many bad guys we send off there always seems to someone to replace them. The Sheriff's Office needs the help.
    April 13, 2016, 01:08:35 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Is that true Valor? Did he ask you what you wanted?
    March 01, 2016, 04:55:37 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Gene Newkirk Rick I have waited for a Sheriff to bring it to me on what he wanted. I have pushed Mr long for a while to get it to me. He told me he was close to having or done. Now hopefully the people will get to decide on it. I spoke with Steve about this a few times.
    March 01, 2016, 04:54:54 AM
  • Kimberly: Wow- I have a new name..........
    February 23, 2016, 10:25:15 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Works on mine, improvements are being done here. I may kick back into her a lot and post but working on different technologies right now. Seeing how things interact.
    January 18, 2016, 09:01:20 AM
  • Valor7: Yes it is working. If you need a laugh the wife showed me how to correctly use the silly thing.
    January 04, 2016, 05:32:59 PM
  • Valor7: Think so, mine is trying to work but it is now user and password protected and I dont know mine
    December 17, 2015, 01:32:16 PM
  • "DJ": Is there still a working android app for the PCSD
    December 14, 2015, 08:14:53 PM

Author Topic: Questions to Creationists and young earthers from a mad scientist.  (Read 11507 times)

Offline fish

• View Profile
Re: Questions to Creationists and young earthers from a mad scientist.
« Reply #120 on: April 07, 2014, 01:33:23 AM »

Share/Bookmark

Fort Wood Hotel

Boards

Devils Elbow

Attractions

Sports

St. Robert

Waynesville

PC Daily

Dixon

Menu Guide

Fun Links

Homework

Crocker

Fort Wood

Swedeborg

Big Piney

Laquey

Classifieds

Restaurants

Richland

Fort  Hotels

you are losing steam ebilly! LOL LOL show a "peer" review disproving God! LOL LOL  IF evolution was proven as a fact, God might be disproven. there was "new evidence" a week or so that might give more weight to the big bang theory. that proves it has not been proven. The great expanse of the universe, the complexity of every minute detail. demands and proves with truth and logic that it took a CREATOR to create all. the bottom line is you want to follow your fables that cannot be proven, even with logic anyone could understand. The fact that God created all is a fact proven with truth and logic ANYONE, but the stupid, can understand. you simply don't want to believe the truth, yet you cannot prove YOUR points! the big bang, evolution, geology, any other hair brained theory used to prove how the universe was created, have failed miserably. the proofs have changed over the centuries and in the same time frame the proofs that God created all have not changed. TRUTH and LOGIC win every time. why are the evolutionists, big bang theorists, geologists, or the other theorists so adamant about disproving God created all? because then they would have an excuse not to follow God's laws.
that is why I scoff at all of you.
 I have asked questions you cannot answer or refuse to answer.
 again, show me a peer review journal that disproves God.

Offline Hi

• Go to your profile and put something here.
    • View Profile

Offline littlebit

• Cunning Linguist
  • Home is what you make it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: April 08, 2014, 03:12:08 AM »
First off, anyone who debates someone who doesn't/can't/refuses to grasp the difference between layman's theory and scientific theory has already lost said debate.
Some people are like Slinkies... Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

I'd give my left arm to be ambidextrous...

“The truth is, everyone is going to end up hurting you. You just have to find the ones who are worth suffering for.”

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #123 on: April 08, 2014, 03:24:48 AM »
I deal in facts (truth and logic). I don't waste time on unproven "theories" ! ebilly lost the debate long ago! LOL LOL LOL

Offline Hi

• View Profile
« Reply #124 on: April 08, 2014, 01:49:30 PM »
This is exactly why I think hes trolling, that last statement makes not a bit of sense.......not even a littlebit.......awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwyeahhhhhhhhh hhhhhh

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
« Reply #125 on: April 08, 2014, 05:36:12 PM »
I deal in facts (truth and logic). I don't waste time on unproven "theories" ! ebilly lost the debate long ago! LOL LOL LOL
Fish you owe me a new mouse. I was drinking milk and read this. Laughed so hard it came out my nose. Thank you for these Pearls, but shouldn't you be saving them for your show you are sure to get. Fish for his own sitcom 2015

Offline Hi

• View Profile
« Reply #126 on: April 08, 2014, 06:09:12 PM »
Further proof of evolution

Men cant reach their heads to their genital region and orally stimulate themselves because those that could didnt mate and pass on the genes.

Offline mark

• http://www.gayalpinesurvival.com/
  • Proud Father
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: April 08, 2014, 06:30:15 PM »
fun fact!   ...anyone with even a nodding acquaintance with the Rubik cube will concede the near-impossibility of a solution being obtained by a blind person moving the cube faces at random. Now imagine 1050 blind persons each with a scrambled Rubik cube, and try to conceive of the chance of them all simultaneously [emphasis original] arriving at the solved form. You then have the chance of arriving by random shuffling of just one of the many biopolymers on which life depends. The notion that not only the biopolymers but the operating programme of a living cell could be arrived at by chance in a primordial organic soup here on the earth is evidently nonsense of the highest order.
We are not human beings having a spiritual experience.
We are spiritual beings having a human experience.
~Teilhard de Chardin

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
« Reply #128 on: April 08, 2014, 08:08:33 PM »
fun fact!   ...anyone with even a nodding acquaintance with the Rubik cube will concede the near-impossibility of a solution being obtained by a blind person moving the cube faces at random. Now imagine 1050 blind persons each with a scrambled Rubik cube, and try to conceive of the chance of them all simultaneously [emphasis original] arriving at the solved form. You then have the chance of arriving by random shuffling of just one of the many biopolymers on which life depends. The notion that not only the biopolymers but the operating programme of a living cell could be arrived at by chance in a primordial organic soup here on the earth is evidently nonsense of the highest order.
Well a A for originality... Kinda. But the blind watchmaker has been dismantled so many times I even sent a video proving that if watches were DNA based they could form through evolution. GET NEW MATERIAL, AT LEAST FISH IS FUNNY

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #129 on: April 09, 2014, 01:11:49 AM »

you had a mouse up your nose? LOL LOL LOL
dismiss all you want ebilly. you just keep avoiding questions because you don't like the answers you would have to give. you have not been able to refute my facts. instead you flip flop and lie. one minute you know the bible inside and out, the next minute you can't answer a simple biblical question.

simple question;
IF the big bang theory, evolution, geology, any theory , was proven to be the way the earth was created, who gets the credit for the process, not for the discovery, but for the process that created the universe?

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #130 on: April 09, 2014, 01:12:45 AM »
but you are still able to have your head up your ass hi! LOL LOL LOL

Offline littlebit

• Cunning Linguist
  • Home is what you make it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: April 09, 2014, 03:08:41 AM »
Just for you Mark...

Marcell Endrey Rubik's Cube blindfolded World Record 28.80s - YouTube

Improbable... Yes. Impossible? No.
Some people are like Slinkies... Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

I'd give my left arm to be ambidextrous...

“The truth is, everyone is going to end up hurting you. You just have to find the ones who are worth suffering for.”

Offline shadylane

• View Profile
« Reply #132 on: April 09, 2014, 11:22:32 AM »
Further proof of evolution

Men cant reach their heads to their genital region and orally stimulate themselves because those that could didnt mate and pass on the genes.

This isn't proof of evolution. But it does explain why some priest's join the clergy.
"The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?"

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
« Reply #133 on: April 09, 2014, 11:26:51 AM »

you had a mouse up your nose? LOL LOL LOL
dismiss all you want ebilly. you just keep avoiding questions because you don't like the answers you would have to give. you have not been able to refute my facts. instead you flip flop and lie. one minute you know the bible inside and out, the next minute you can't answer a simple biblical question.

simple question;
IF the big bang theory, evolution, geology, any theory , was proven to be the way the earth was created, who gets the credit for the process, not for the discovery, but for the process that created the universe?
No fish, computer mouse... Though a actual mouse would have been funny. You know what make it a live mouse... It is a lot funnier, and that is why you are a comedy genius.
I can answer your questions, but you don't listen to the answers... So I have decided just to enjoy them the way you intended, as the funniest jokes ever told.

Who who who Throws the lightning? Mt Olympus and Valhalla have been destroyed.
Who who who guides the stars, Now that Ra and Dagon have both died.
Who who who should start the wars, Mankind has grown too strong much too fast.
Asking who has never solved a problem. Dear friend you should ask what instead.
I can not give credit for the lightning, to Zeus, Thor or any other god.
Fish you are asking for a god of the gaps, because we don't yet it must be god...
But we have done this way too often.
When we didn't know we always praised a lord.
Now those lords and gods are all dead and buried.
Wouldn't you rather keep jesus alive in your heart.
Wouldn't you rather keep jesus alive in your soul?

Offline mark

• Proud Father
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: April 09, 2014, 01:48:51 PM »
Just for you Mark...

Marcell Endrey Rubik's Cube blindfolded World Record 28.80s - YouTube

Improbable... Yes. Impossible? No.
I can do it blindfolded too! I can't remember exactly but its 23 turns to the right 16 to the left and so on! Simple math!
~Teilhard de Chardin

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #135 on: April 09, 2014, 04:36:40 PM »
you can answer my questions? maybe if you wouldn't answer them with lies they might be worth reading.

all your "theories" are just that. nothing has been proven by science. your answers are from journals based on someone else's experiments. what experiments have YOU done that pass a peer review(your standard) wannabe scientists are not reliable information sources for unproven theories by real scientists! LOL LOL

all the scientific gobbleegook is a fancy way for scientists to say" I don't know".

any layman can understand the logic proving God created all ! 

My conclusions are based on fact. truth and logic wins again! LOL LOL you have failed miserably trying to prove otherwise. But keep trying! It is entertaining! LOL LOL LOL

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
« Reply #136 on: April 11, 2014, 03:32:38 AM »
you can answer my questions? maybe if you wouldn't answer them with lies they might be worth reading.

all your "theories" are just that. nothing has been proven by science. your answers are from journals based on someone else's experiments. what experiments have YOU done that pass a peer review(your standard) wannabe scientists are not reliable information sources for unproven theories by real scientists! LOL LOL

all the scientific gobbleegook is a fancy way for scientists to say" I don't know".

any layman can understand the logic proving God created all ! 

My conclusions are based on fact. truth and logic wins again! LOL LOL you have failed miserably trying to prove otherwise. But keep trying! It is entertaining! LOL LOL LOL
Fish did you really just say that you don't care what science says. Then get out, have some dignity and go live with the amish, practice what you preach. We live in a science world. You can't take one step without being on something science helped build. Your world is dead fish, there are no refuge for your ignorance in this world. Adapt or die, Evolve or go extinct.

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #137 on: April 11, 2014, 12:54:27 PM »
Did I say I didn't care what science says? making up crap again? I don't worship science as you do. I deal in facts. theories are not facts, no matter how you spin them!

You can't take one step on something that God has not created. science is your god. you forget God created science. the entertaining part is scientists and scientist wannabe's like yourself, are trying to use what God created to disprove God! LOL LOL LOL LOL

My world is alive and well!! LOL LOL your world is coming to an end! LOL LOL

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
« Reply #138 on: April 11, 2014, 01:00:44 PM »

Did I say I didn't care what science says? making up crap again? I don't worship science as you do. I deal in facts. theories are not facts, no matter how you spin them!
all your "theories" are just that. nothing has been proven by science

You can't take one step on something that God has not created.
Now god invented shoes and carpet lol lol
science is your god.
No its a tool...that works.
you forget God created science.
LOL LOL
the entertaining part is scientists and scientist wannabe's like yourself, are trying to use what God created to disprove God! LOL LOL LOL LOL

Wow really

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #139 on: April 11, 2014, 04:48:25 PM »
there are theories and there are facts. a theory may lead to a fact, but a theory is not a fact.

God created the ingredients for making shoes and carpet

science works because God created it

what has man created that is everlasting? nothing.

the entertaining part is scientists and scientist wannabe's like yourself, are trying to use what God created to disprove God! LOL LOL LOL LOL

YUP , REALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline mark

• Proud Father
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: April 12, 2014, 02:44:06 PM »
 Science and theory (as it relates to this topic) are people trying to figure out either "How God did it" OR " How they can try to explain it without God" The latter has never worked, nor will it ever!
~Teilhard de Chardin

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #141 on: April 12, 2014, 02:57:49 PM »
many are choosing the latter Mark. it frustrates them they can't disprove God and disprove He created the universe!

Offline mark

• Proud Father
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: April 13, 2014, 09:39:26 PM »
I know, and I fully agree with your statement "the entertaining part is scientists and scientist wannabe's like yourself, are trying to use what God created to disprove God! LOL LOL LOL LOL" They always think they have discovered or created something new by changing or altering God's work. It always leads to something less than what God created...Yet they toot their horns as if they have really done, or proven something! I will never figure out how people can't look out the window and know that God's work is everywhere you look!
~Teilhard de Chardin

Offline Hi

• View Profile
« Reply #143 on: April 14, 2014, 01:57:19 PM »
If any of what you are saying were true, wouldnt it make more sense for god to have made plastic naturally occurring? You would be roaming around in a desert or dead from the bubonic plague if it werent for science.

Offline mark

• Proud Father
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: April 14, 2014, 03:23:11 PM »
If any of what you are saying were true, wouldnt it make more sense for god to have made plastic naturally occurring? You would be roaming around in a desert or dead from the bubonic plague if it werent for science.
Science and our ability to make plastic was given to us by God.  Its probably not the best invention when it comes to living in harmony with our planet. I would bet that God is disappointed in the way we poison and mistreat our beautiful earth! Science and our ability to think is  a small part of the information that could only have been put in our DNA by an intelligent designer!
~Teilhard de Chardin