Shoutbox

Refresh History
  • littlebit: Makes sense.
    July 16, 2017, 04:40:28 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Boards will stay open for a place people can find history information longer. I am not allowing anyone to sign up for now because of so many foreginers just wanting to promote their business..
    December 10, 2016, 05:10:27 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Not sure why didn't look, I may be shutting down these message boards..
    November 17, 2016, 12:42:43 AM
  • ~kathy~: rick why is the timestamp showing up a day in advance?
    September 13, 2016, 12:27:46 AM
  • Valor7: What I tried to say is that the actual money would not be there that quick. But a loan against that would work if they are willing to do that.
    August 08, 2016, 01:51:51 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Why so long before it comes online? 911 took out a loan or bond with the known guarantee payment and began building..
    August 08, 2016, 07:46:34 AM
  • Valor7: Actually no it is not, a dependable Revenue stream will not come on line until the 4th quarter of 2017 so 2018 budget will be up in the air, not quite sure what they will have. By 2019 budget all will be well.
    August 04, 2016, 09:27:17 PM
  • Valor7: You mean that tax that the Commissioners would not put on the ballot for so many years? Strange things happened when the citizens got a chance to vote on that issue.
    August 03, 2016, 06:43:06 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Back up is now available withe the new tax..
    August 03, 2016, 05:01:35 PM
  • Valor7: Thanks a lot Ladies!!
    July 29, 2016, 01:16:13 PM
  • littlebit: ((*(*&
    July 27, 2016, 03:47:52 PM
  • ~kathy~: lol
    July 15, 2016, 09:34:56 AM
  • Valor7: A guy could get killed around here while waiting for backup!
    July 13, 2016, 07:31:58 PM
  • Lepard LLC: You are not alone..
    July 13, 2016, 07:28:53 PM
  • Valor7: I just hate it when I talk to myself!!!!
    July 08, 2016, 12:54:09 PM
  • Valor7: I could have worded that better, we talked details, options, the pros and cons of each, in  order to arrive at the best ballot language to present to the voters. Hope that makes this clearer.
    April 15, 2016, 06:36:14 PM
  • Valor7: sorry about the typos still working with just one arm in action
    April 13, 2016, 01:10:42 PM
  • Valor7: Yes and no. We talked details and options until we were blue in the face but I never heardbring it over, it was always the time was not right for the issue to pass. Glad to see the time in now right and I for one shall vote yes on the ballot. I would urge all others to do the sameour county is busting at the seams crimewise and no matter how many bad guys we send off there always seems to someone to replace them. The Sheriff's Office needs the help.
    April 13, 2016, 01:08:35 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Is that true Valor? Did he ask you what you wanted?
    March 01, 2016, 04:55:37 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Gene Newkirk Rick I have waited for a Sheriff to bring it to me on what he wanted. I have pushed Mr long for a while to get it to me. He told me he was close to having or done. Now hopefully the people will get to decide on it. I spoke with Steve about this a few times.
    March 01, 2016, 04:54:54 AM
  • Kimberly: Wow- I have a new name..........
    February 23, 2016, 10:25:15 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Works on mine, improvements are being done here. I may kick back into her a lot and post but working on different technologies right now. Seeing how things interact.
    January 18, 2016, 09:01:20 AM
  • Valor7: Yes it is working. If you need a laugh the wife showed me how to correctly use the silly thing.
    January 04, 2016, 05:32:59 PM
  • Valor7: Think so, mine is trying to work but it is now user and password protected and I dont know mine
    December 17, 2015, 01:32:16 PM
  • "DJ": Is there still a working android app for the PCSD
    December 14, 2015, 08:14:53 PM

Author Topic: Questions to Creationists and young earthers from a mad scientist.  (Read 11506 times)

Offline mark

• http://www.gayalpinesurvival.com/
  • Proud Father
    • View Profile
Re: Questions to Creationists and young earthers from a mad scientist.
« Reply #30 on: March 26, 2014, 04:32:14 PM »

Share/Bookmark

Fort Wood Hotel

Boards

Devils Elbow

Attractions

Sports

St. Robert

Waynesville

PC Daily

Dixon

Menu Guide

Fun Links

Homework

Crocker

Fort Wood

Swedeborg

Big Piney

Laquey

Classifieds

Restaurants

Richland

Fort  Hotels

Institution for creation research.......Apparently he doesnt understand what bias is either.

Mark you do understand that it is possible to just copy a paragraph from the text google it and see where its from right?
what's your point? 
In closing this survey of the scientific case against evolution (and, therefore, for creation), the reader is reminded again that all quotations in the article are from doctrinaire evolutionists. No Bible references are included, and no statements by creationists. The evolutionists themselves, to all intents and purposes, have shown that evolutionism is not science, but religious faith in atheism.

We are not human beings having a spiritual experience.
We are spiritual beings having a human experience.
~Teilhard de Chardin

Offline Hi

• Go to your profile and put something here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 26, 2014, 04:40:30 PM »
And this organization cant get certification from the texas board of education because nobody that runs this place is qualified to teach anything scientific......kinda says something......

Offline mark

• Proud Father
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 26, 2014, 04:59:08 PM »
And this organization cant get certification from the texas board of education because nobody that runs this place is qualified to teach anything scientific......kinda says something......
Yes, It says you can't refute any of the facts in the article...so all you can do is attack the source. I've seen you guys do this time and time again!
~Teilhard de Chardin

Offline Hi

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 26, 2014, 05:45:13 PM »
They arent facts.....they are opinions from people who started the school, that mean nothing in the actual world where the real world practice comes in,  and are selling it to people gift wrapped in a fear when I die box for profit.

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 26, 2014, 09:06:08 PM »
a theory is an unproven opinion.  facts are just that, facts.

Offline mark

• Proud Father
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 26, 2014, 10:44:33 PM »
DR.Henry M. Morris credentials
◾Creationist
◾Hydraulic Engineering
◾Ph.D. and M.S. from the University of Minnesota (1950, 1948)
◾LL.D.
◾Litt.D.
◾B.S. with honors in civil engineering from Rice University (1939)
◾Former faculty member at Rice University (1942-46), University of Minnesota (1946-51), University of Southwestern Louisiana (1951-56) and Southern Illinois University (1956-57)
◾Former head of the Department of Civil Engineering at the Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University (1957-1970)
◾Former president of Creation Research Society (1967-1973)
◾Biographical listings in World Who's Who in Science, Antiquity to Present: Who's Who in America: American Men of Science; Who's Who in Engineering; Who's Who in Science and Engineering; Who's Who in the World; Contemporary Authors; etc.
◾Author of over 45 books regarding Creation-Evolution
◾Founder and president emeritus of the Institute for Creation Research
◾Deceased
 *Hi's credentials...... Burger flipper!
~Teilhard de Chardin

Offline Lepard LLC

• Activist
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 27, 2014, 12:29:55 AM »
Creationisn: Because it's easier to read and believe one book than read several ones based on scientific fact. << Remind you of anyone?

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 27, 2014, 01:14:14 AM »
all those books based on scientific fact prove creation of the universe by God. how many different theories are there on how the universe was came about? none have been proven as fact.  The bible has one fact on who and how the earth was created. It has never been disproven. It is a logical answer to the question on how the universe was created. The only problem with the fact is people refuse to believe that God created the universe. scientists have not been able to replicate any of God's creations the same way He did. All the theories are being used to disprove God's existence and the fact that He created the universe. Any of those theories may have been the way He created the universe, but the absence of acknowledging the role of God in any creation theory science comes up with , confirms the fact those theories are only used to dismiss the existence and fact that God created the universe.

Offline Lepard LLC

• Activist
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 27, 2014, 01:35:40 AM »
That's because he does not exist, why would scientists if not employed by the church try and prove God was involved, which God would they start with Yours? Why yours, what makes yours special over the hundreds of others and while the bible has been proved wrong over and over scientist can't prove something that does not exist ever existed or not, they use their brains and use logic, not some supernatural uneducated 4000 year old story book. As if the smartest people stop everything they are doing to check each God story to see how it fits in, how dumb is that? Personally I don't know which God you prefer anyhow..

all those books based on scientific fact prove creation of the universe by God. how many different theories are there on how the universe was came about? none have been proven as fact.  The bible has one fact on who and how the earth was created. It has never been disproven. It is a logical answer to the question on how the universe was created. The only problem with the fact is people refuse to believe that God created the universe. scientists have not been able to replicate any of God's creations the same way He did. All the theories are being used to disprove God's existence and the fact that He created the universe. Any of those theories may have been the way He created the universe, but the absence of acknowledging the role of God in any creation theory science comes up with , confirms the fact those theories are only used to dismiss the existence and fact that God created the universe.

Offline Lepard LLC

• Activist
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 27, 2014, 01:42:55 AM »
Your credentials, mental disability right? Cha ching..

DR.Henry M. Morris credentials
◾Creationist
◾Hydraulic Engineering
◾Ph.D. and M.S. from the University of Minnesota (1950, 1948)
◾LL.D.
◾Litt.D.
◾B.S. with honors in civil engineering from Rice University (1939)
◾Former faculty member at Rice University (1942-46), University of Minnesota (1946-51), University of Southwestern Louisiana (1951-56) and Southern Illinois University (1956-57)
◾Former head of the Department of Civil Engineering at the Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University (1957-1970)
◾Former president of Creation Research Society (1967-1973)
◾Biographical listings in World Who's Who in Science, Antiquity to Present: Who's Who in America: American Men of Science; Who's Who in Engineering; Who's Who in Science and Engineering; Who's Who in the World; Contemporary Authors; etc.
◾Author of over 45 books regarding Creation-Evolution
◾Founder and president emeritus of the Institute for Creation Research
◾Deceased
 *Hi's credentials...... Burger flipper!

Offline Lepard LLC

• Activist
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 27, 2014, 01:54:57 AM »
Evolved Plagues and Pestilences
 These are also known as the germs and the bugs; and it is precisely with such organisms that we have seen evolution at its fastest! Consider AIDS, or DDT-resistant pests, or the common cold, or antibiotic-resistant superbugs: all evolve fast enough for us to see. Indeed, the rapid evolution of these organisms has become an important medical and economic issue. The critters are out-evolving our poisons and drugs; and so we too must adapt, or pay the Darwinian price.
Therefore to ignore evolution is literally to risk plague and pestilence! How Biblical a punishment for creationism!

Offline Lepard LLC

• Activist
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 27, 2014, 02:04:36 AM »
Supernova 1987a
 This was an important astronomical event that was observed on the Earth in–guess when–1987. The supernova is 169,000 light years away, and lies in the dwarf galaxy called the Large Magellanic Cloud, which can be seen from the southern hemisphere. That means the explosion happened 169,000 years ago. But that can’t be possible if the universe is only 6K years old, so pick your favorite creationist “explanation”:
◾ the universe is way tinier than astronomers say it is
◾ the speed of light has changed
◾ God created the light of the supernova within 6,000 light years of Earth, so that it falsely “reveals” an “event” that never really happened

Offline Lepard LLC

• Activist
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 27, 2014, 02:08:23 AM »
Genesis Faux Pas: Look it up Mark..
 The 10th chapter of Genesis recounts what happened to Noah’s sons and their descendants after the Flood as they repopulated the Earth. Gen 10:1 through 10:5 recounts Japheth’s line and ends with the refrain “divided in their lands; everyone after his tongue, after their families in their nations.” Gen 10:6-20 recounts Ham’s line and ends with the refrain “after their familles, after their tongues in their countries and in their nations.” Gen 10:21-31 recounts Shem’s line, ending with the refrain “after their families, after their tongues, in their lands after their nations.”
So they went forth multiplying and developing their own languages, cultures and nations, okay, so far, so good. And then at the start of chapter 11 (on the same page in my KJV!) “And the whole earth was one language, and of one speech,” – Genesis 11:1.

OOPS!

Offline Lepard LLC

• Activist
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 27, 2014, 02:11:40 AM »
The more extreme creationists claim that the whole universe is around 6000 years old.  Now this gives us a problem that they have trouble solving: that of constellations.  Since the speed of light can be and has been very accurately measured, it should not be possible to see objects that are farther away than 6000 light years. Obviously we can do so, but let us forget that since it is obviously a satanic scheme anyway.  From the days that the oldest cosmologies were recorded, it is perfectly clear that the ancients saw the same constellations that we do today. 
However, since those ancient observers were only a thousand or two years from the date of creation, the light from the stars farther away than 1000-2000 light years could not have been seen.  Between then and now, the light from the stars 2000 to 6000 light years away would have arrived and altered the patterns of the constellations.  History should have records of ever-changing constellations. However, they are exactly the same as when first recorded, meaning that the age of the universe 4000 years ago was insignificantly different from its age today.
I guess that that means that all stars are closer to the Earth than 1000 light years, and that measurement techniques such as stellar parallax are just the devil’s lies.

Offline Lepard LLC

• Activist
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 27, 2014, 02:12:42 AM »
Like those damn  Egyptians that didn’t seem to notice a world-wide Flood, though they were around at the time and had a liking for writing everything down (they’d write down what people wore to parties, darn it, why would they fail to note a Flood that covered the entire Earth? AND they were there before and after the time of the Flood, so either they stayed there, high and dry, or one of Noah’s sons, who was not Egyptian at all, emigrated to the Nile and reinstituted the dead and damned Egyptian civilization perfectly, including the practices that got them damned in the first place!). Or the Asian Indians, or the Chinese, or any of the other cultures that also possessed written histories, yet failed to note any of the cataclysmic acts of the Judaeo-Christian god. (Satan must have told them to not write it down… yep… that must be it.)

Offline Lepard LLC

• Activist
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: March 27, 2014, 02:15:10 AM »
Artificial Selection
 Neven Morgan submits an obvious one that I’ve never got around to writing up, so I’ll let him handle it (this one was a major part of Darwin’s case in Origin):
We often hear that “if evolution were true, why aren’t species changing now? Why aren’t monkeys becoming humans as we speak? Why aren’t new species evolving? Huh?”
The easiest answer I can think of is: Have you ever seen various breeds of dogs, horses, etc.? How about kinds of flowers, fruits, shrubbery? Do you think these were around , say, 4000 years ago? Don’t you remember some of them being created just last (and even this) century? Humans are merely helping evolution by being a strong factor in selection–and please, don’t call purposeful ( i.e. by people) selection “unnatural”–I consider myself perfectly “natural.” So if we can create, say, a shih tzu out of a wolf in such a short time, guess how much can happen in millions and millions of years. And don’t tell me it’s different because “people are doing it on purpose, and nature can’t and ergo didn’t ‘know’ what it was doing”–do you think that our ancestors actually KNEW that by keeping the animals they would eventually create a Holstein cow?
You’ve put your finger on it, Neven. Creationists: why are there no wild poodles?

Offline Lepard LLC

• Activist
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 27, 2014, 02:16:35 AM »
Penicillin
…and its numerous derivatives.
The last fifty years or so has seen an astounding increase in the amount of penicillin produced by any means, and a corresponding increase in resistance displayed by bacteria. A somewhat educated creationist might argue that some bacteria have always been resistant to penicillin, and were the only ones that could live near penicillin-producing molds, hence the present resistant strains are simply the product of a shift in the frequencies of that particular gene (a bit like the moth colors). A more perceptive person might then ask about the various synthetic penicillins . While based on the original penicillin, these are almost uniformly designed (using a rather haphazard, trial-and-error approach, which works) to be resistant to the enzymatic activity that confers penicillin resistance. These chemicals have never before existed on the face of the Earth, and yet after a while bacteria gradually become resistant. Why is it so?
Careful examination of the genes of these bacteria reveals a disturbing fact–that the sequence of the gene for resistance is different! That additional copies are present! It would seem that a basic mechanism of evolution is confirmed by these observations: that new characters can arise and, if favored, can increase in numbers.

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 27, 2014, 02:18:58 AM »
The bible has not been proven wrong. There is only one God. The commandments, remember? How many gods were there in greek mythology? where are they now?
 God knew what He was going to create and how He would do it. He did not create living things to evolve over time to what they are now.  Adam was an adult when God created him. All the animals on earth were fully developed when created and when they entered the ark.
the complexity of everything in the universe demands a Creator. The human eyeball for example. how does it focus and adapt to day and night? why is the sun the exact distance it needs to be to warm the earth but not burn it up? God created time, based on the sun and the moon. How can pictures travel to a tv set, sound to a radio? There is too much in the universe to assume it all just occurred. There had to be a God to create all. All the ingredients to be used to try to prove any theory, where did they come from?
It all boils down to what a person chooses to believe. Belief in God also has ties to morality. If people choose to believe God created the universe, they must also accept His rules for living. Those that believe there is no God and the universe happened via any of the theories, do not have to follow or accept rules for living other than man's law.
It is much easier to deny there is a God and to follow or not follow, man's laws.
 To believe in God would require a change in behavior, something many choose to not do.

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 27, 2014, 02:29:59 AM »
Genesis 6:14 God told noah to build the ark
chapter 9 God told noah and his bunch to be fruitful and multiply. this was after the flood waters subsided
chapter 11 is where the tower of babel comes in. everyone spoke one language. they wanted to build a tower that would reach into heaven. God had other plans. gen 11:7-8, God confused their language and scattered them all over the earth. that explains the different races and languages.

I don't believe the earth is 6000yrs old. the age is irrelevant. but the age theorized is used to disprove the bible and God's existence.

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 27, 2014, 02:44:36 AM »
The bible has not been proven wrong. There is only one God.
The commandments, remember?
The ten or the more than 600 in the old testament.
How many gods were there in greek mythology?
100's
where are they now?
Orbiting the sun (Mercury, messanger god, venus god of love, mars god of war ect)
God knew what He was going to create and how He would do it. He did not create living things to evolve over time to what they are now.
According to the book, and the book is right because???
Adam was an adult when God created him.
Did adam have a belly button.
All the animals on earth were fully developed
Were there caterpillars or butterflies in the garden of eden?
when created and when they entered the ark.
That couldn't hold all the animals and would have sank according to the dimensions
the complexity of everything in the universe demands a Creator. The human eyeball for example. how does it focus and adapt to day and night?
Why does it have a major blind spot that our brain's fool us into not noticing.
why is the sun the exact distance it needs to be to warm the earth but not burn it up?
Because it's not mars or venus. When we have mapped our gallaxy and found all the planets and there are none in the goldilocks zone, than you will have a point 
God created time,
Creation is a action. For god to create he must exist in time.
based on the sun and the moon.
that was created on the 3rd day of creation.
How can pictures travel to a tv set, sound to a radio?
It's called radio waves, a part of light... Read a 3rd grade science book please.
There is too much in the universe to assume it all just occurred.
And to much to assume a magic man did either. Assume makes a ass out of u and me.
There had to be a God to create all.
Or natural cause that we don't understand, or a video game programer or we are a dream.
All the ingredients to be used to try to prove any theory, where did they come from?
We don't know, and neither do you.
It all boils down to what a person chooses to believe. Belief in God also has ties to morality.
No, Morality can not be tied to any individual, even a god. If it is then a person who hears gods voice and kills his family is just.
If people choose to believe God created the universe, they must also accept His rules for living.
And if we accept nothing and look at the world we can do what is right because it is right, not to appease a god or earn brownie points. Love our neighbor like ourselves is the whole of the law.
Those that believe there is no God and the universe happened via any of the theories, do not have to follow or accept rules for living other than man's law.
No one does, but there is a cost to all things.
It is much easier to deny there is a God and to follow or not follow, man's laws.
And yet in pulaski county, how many atheist are in jail right now. How many are using drugs and fighting. Is it more or less than the religious people?
To believe in God would require a change in behavior, something many choose to not do.
To believe in god is not necessary to be good. To accept your actions effect others and to live your life to help others is a good thing.

Now when are you going to answer any of the questions brought up?

(Genesis 6:14 God told noah to build the ark
chapter 9 God told noah and his bunch to be fruitful and multiply. this was after the flood waters subsided
chapter 11 is where the tower of babel comes in. everyone spoke one language. they wanted to build a tower that would reach into heaven. God had other plans. gen 11:7-8, God confused their language and scattered them all over the earth. that explains the different races and languages.

I don't believe the earth is 6000yrs old. the age is irrelevant. but the age theorized is used to disprove the bible and God's existence.)
Really, you believe this. A boat that big would not float, this is not a evolution thing. YOU CAN NOT BUILD A WOODEN CRAFT THAT BIG.

Offline littlebit

• Cunning Linguist
  • Home is what you make it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: March 27, 2014, 03:16:07 AM »
a theory is an unproven opinion.  facts are just that, facts.

This post just shows that
1. You just confirmed that you don't know the difference.
2. You didn't even look at the link.
3. You more than likely don't even know the difference between theory,  scientific theory, and a hypothesis..

LOL LOL LOL LOL
Some people are like Slinkies... Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

I'd give my left arm to be ambidextrous...

“The truth is, everyone is going to end up hurting you. You just have to find the ones who are worth suffering for.”

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 27, 2014, 03:37:25 AM »
you confirmed God created the universe! LOL LOL there is only 1 God , not 3. Who did Jesus pray to?

100's of gods in greek mythology? LOL LOL Prove it.

The bible is the inspired word of God, f you knew the bible inside and out like you say you do you would know that!

no, why is the sun the exact distance it needs to be to warm the earth but not burn it up??
the other planets are irrelevant.

you missed the point ....again. how are images  transmitted to the tv or sound to a radio, you can't see the signals, yet they are there. Just like God. You can't see him, but you see His creations yet deny His existence.

belief in God does have ties to morality and rules for living. If you knew the bible inside and out like you say you do you would know that!

the ones that assume the universe just "happened" are the asses. that is your club! LOL LOL
all the ingredients were created by God.

so you are back to slamming Christianity? LOL LOL This is the backlash to Christianity I predicted when you stated you were taking a stand FOR Christianity! LOL LOL

you sure ask a lot of stupid questions for a college student, if you are in college as you say you are. did you take a census of the jail for religious preferences? You should really read what you are writing before you post it! LOL LOL LOL

maybe let your son post for you? He would be more mature and make better sense!

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 27, 2014, 03:47:43 AM »
those are all "ideas" or groups of ideas and thoughts. unproven opinions or "questions" to begin a research project. theories are not important as they are unproven, facts are! LOL LOL

follow this; hypothesis premise thesis antithesis synthesis. this is what results in a fact , or a theory that has not or cannot be proven!

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 27, 2014, 04:08:07 AM »
you confirmed God created the universe! LOL LOL there is only 1 God , not 3. Who did Jesus pray to?
I and the father are one. Triune god. Holy spirit, who is equal to god. Don't even know your own mythos do you.

100's of gods in greek mythology? LOL LOL Prove it.
Really, ok Poseidon called neptune, son of chrono. He was the god of corn, He had sex with his sister, her mother was Gaia, and bore him two more sons and 3 daughter. Zeus was the eldest, he harnessed the lightning, and Hades, he ruled the dead. Hera his sister married zeus her brother, And that was how hephaestus was born. Apollo, atlas, hercules and hermes (In rome he is Mercury) also had lots of stories to tell, but Venus's birth, from chrono's uh-ohs, made the largest splash of all. Chiron a healer and Athena of wisdom, or sometime of war against Ares, there was Ires, or chaos, and Oceanus a titan, Cupid and hermaphrodite. The fates whos power even outshines zeus, and many more gods in store... But I hope that helps. 

The bible is the inspired word of God, f you knew the bible inside and out like you say you do you would know that!
I don't accept any book because it says it's true. Animorphs say it's true but it's just fiction. Come down to the sharing and I can prove it...

no, why is the sun the exact distance it needs to be to warm the earth but not burn it up??
the other planets are irrelevant.
No very relevant. We have one solar system to judge it by. If a percentage of systems have a goldilock planet than your idea is garbage.

you missed the point ....again. how are images  transmitted to the tv or sound to a radio, you can't see the signals, yet they are there. Just like God. You can't see him, but you see His creations yet deny His existence.
No you missed the point. We can measure radio waves, we can know there length and depth. Your god has no physical evidence.

belief in God does have ties to morality and rules for living. If you knew the bible inside and out like you say you do you would know that!
No if you knew it and didn't just justify it you would know that every man on earth today is more just than your god.

the ones that assume the universe just "happened" are the asses. that is your club! LOL LOL
all the ingredients were created by God.
Silly rabbit, there was only one ingredent... And energy can be neither made nor destroyed, only change forms. Second law of thermo Dynamics. Energy is eternal... (In more then one way. energy has no time, anything going the speed of light is timeless and can not change. )

so you are back to slamming Christianity? LOL LOL This is the backlash to Christianity I predicted when you stated you were taking a stand FOR Christianity! LOL LOL
No, I am against you bastardizing christianity to make it westboro. 

you sure ask a lot of stupid questions for a college student,
there are no stupid questions, only small minds
if you are in college as you say you are. did you take a census of the jail for religious preferences?
Yes, there are fewer than .1 percent of prisoners in prison that claim they are atheist . http://www.patheos.com/blogs/friendlyatheist/2013/07/16/what-percentage-of-prisoners-are-atheists-its-a-lot-smaller-than-we-ever-imagined/
You should really read what you are writing before you post it! LOL LOL LOL

maybe let your son post for you? He would be more mature and make better sense!
At least if my son posted he would only be beating you by 30 iq points, right.

:th_police:those are all "ideas" or groups of ideas and thoughts. unproven opinions or "questions" to begin a research project. theories are not important as they are unproven, facts are! LOL LOL

follow this; hypothesis premise thesis antithesis synthesis. this is what results in a fact , or a theory that has not or cannot be proven! :th_police: No this is a scientific theory. Just because you are too dumb to understand doesn't mean you need to spout your ignorance.

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 27, 2014, 01:01:59 PM »
which verse states the triune God?

westboro? LOL LOL LOL show me where I have made christianity similar to westboro? LOL LOL

that link isn't about pulaski county jail. you asked about the pulaski copunty jail and how many atheists were in it

"No if you knew it and didn't just justify it you would know that every man on earth today is more just than your god." ??????? LOL LOL

that isn't the complete list of the 100's of gods in greek mythology? Let's see the list! LOL LOL

everything around you is physical evidence of God. You are choosing to deny it!

so you are back to bashing God and christianity again? despite your statement that you were taking a stand for christianity? LOL LOL How can you take a stand in something you don't believe in!

only the sun is warming the earth. no planets are blocking it. why is it the exact distance it needs to be?  you are the one not answering questions, because you can't! LOL LOL LOL

if that energy is eternal, it had to be created by God , Whom is eternal!

get back on the midol or  meds, dr jeckyl or mr hyde. whoever you are today

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: March 27, 2014, 01:38:23 PM »
which verse states the triune God?
This page might help http://www.answersingenesis.org/articles/2008/02/20/god-is-triune

westboro? LOL LOL LOL show me where I have made christianity similar to westboro? LOL LOL
Hatred of anyone who doesn't believe the way you do, discrimination against homosexuals, liberals, and atheists.

that link isn't about pulaski county jail. you asked about the pulaski county jail and how many atheists were in it
I don't know, I asked you remember. There are so few nationwide however that morality does not seem dependent on a god or gods.

"No if you knew it and didn't just justify it you would know that every man on earth today is more just than your god." ??????? LOL LOL
Yes it is funny that you don't believe this.

that isn't the complete list of the 100's of gods in greek mythology? Let's see the list! LOL LOL
http://www.gods-and-monsters.com/list-of-greek-gods-goddesses.html

everything around you is physical evidence of God. You are choosing to deny it!
To quote my great uncle Chuck... I don't see his name on it.

so you are back to bashing God and christianity again? despite your statement that you were taking a stand for christianity? LOL LOL How can you take a stand in something you don't believe in!
Not bashing the idea of christianity. I am stating that as a philosophy there is a lot to get from it. Religion on the other hand is stupid.

only the sun is warming the earth. no planets are blocking it. why is it the exact distance it needs to be?  you are the one not answering questions, because you can't! LOL LOL LOL
Ever heard of a eclipse, there are plenty of times that the sun is blocked, partially or fully. Also the exact distance is so great that if the environment was different both mars and venus could have had life. The goldilocks zone is freaking huge. 

if that energy is eternal, it had to be created by God , Whom is eternal!
You just can't make up things and call it god to fill the void.

get back on the midol or  meds, dr jeckyl or mr hyde. whoever you are today
I had a battle of wits, and was charged with assault, It appears when I fought you, you were unarmed.

Offline littlebit

• Cunning Linguist
  • Home is what you make it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: March 27, 2014, 01:47:43 PM »
those are all "ideas" or groups of ideas and thoughts. unproven opinions or "questions" to begin a research project. theories are not important as they are unproven, facts are! LOL LOL

follow this; hypothesis premise thesis antithesis synthesis. this is what results in a fact , or a theory that has not or cannot be proven!

Did you even click the link I posted? Ignorance is acceptable, but willful ignorance?

Have you ever looked to see what your religion has in common with previous religions?
Christianity has borrowed much of it's mythology from many previous religions to help their followers convert to one unified religion. This was done mostly in part to prevent religious wars within the Roman Empire.
Some people are like Slinkies... Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

I'd give my left arm to be ambidextrous...

“The truth is, everyone is going to end up hurting you. You just have to find the ones who are worth suffering for.”

Offline Hi

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: March 27, 2014, 02:07:05 PM »
Of all those credentials I still fail to see one that has anything to do with a biology degree..you know what is needed to be able to explain evolution.

Offline mark

• Proud Father
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: March 27, 2014, 02:11:54 PM »
The more extreme creationists claim that the whole universe is around 6000 years old.  Now this gives us a problem that they have trouble solving: that of constellations.  Since the speed of light can be and has been very accurately measured, it should not be possible to see objects that are farther away than 6000 light years. Obviously we can do so, but let us forget that since it is obviously a satanic scheme anyway.  From the days that the oldest cosmologies were recorded, it is perfectly clear that the ancients saw the same constellations that we do today. 
However, since those ancient observers were only a thousand or two years from the date of creation, the light from the stars farther away than 1000-2000 light years could not have been seen.  Between then and now, the light from the stars 2000 to 6000 light years away would have arrived and altered the patterns of the constellations.  History should have records of ever-changing constellations. However, they are exactly the same as when first recorded, meaning that the age of the universe 4000 years ago was insignificantly different from its age today.
I guess that that means that all stars are closer to the Earth than 1000 light years, and that measurement techniques such as stellar parallax are just the devil’s lies.
No one understands the concept of "space time" or "time" Look it up! So nothing is dated as scientists would like us to believe!   While the idea of space-time is closely linked with Albert Einstein's 1905 theory of special relativity, mathematician Hermann Minkowski actually coined the term three years later in 1908 in response to Einstein's theory.

Time is a measurement of change that takes place in what we call space. The series of changes that makes up your life happens over time and in space. The word "space-time" is our merging of the two concepts into a single continuum: three spatial dimensions plus a fourth dimension of time. While we have the ability to control our experience of the first three dimensions (height, width and depth), we do not seem to have the ability to navigate, manipulate or control our experience of time, even though physics tells us that it is merely a dimension like all the others. For human beings, time seems to be a one-way street with a pretty strict speed limit.

Despite our inability to significantly manipulate our experience of time, we can observe the existence and unity of space-time by using experiments. If you've ever swung a bucket of water around in a circle, you know that with sufficient speed you can turn the entire bucket sideways without any of the water coming out. This is due to the equivalence principle, a key concept in Albert Einstein's theory of general relativity, which states that gravity working in one direction is equivalent to acceleration in the other. That's also why an ascending elevator provides a feeling of increased gravity and a feeling of decreased gravity during descent. The equivalence principle means gravity affects measurements of time and space, warping space-time itself.

The concept of an object of great mass warping space is familiar to us -- a planet or a star warps the topography of an area of space, causing nearby objects to be pulled into the depression it creates. But scientists have also been able to observe with empirical data that objects of great mass can warp time as well. For example, if you synchronize two clocks and take one of them into space (away from Earth's center of gravity), they will lose their synchronization. This proves that time is part of the same continuum as space, and that space-time is a real and useful concept.
~Teilhard de Chardin

Offline mark

• Proud Father
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: March 27, 2014, 02:13:59 PM »
Of all those credentials I still fail to see one that has anything to do with a biology degree..you know what is needed to be able to explain evolution.
Why yes I do! A big fat lie!
~Teilhard de Chardin