Shoutbox

Refresh History
  • littlebit: Makes sense.
    July 16, 2017, 04:40:28 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Boards will stay open for a place people can find history information longer. I am not allowing anyone to sign up for now because of so many foreginers just wanting to promote their business..
    December 10, 2016, 05:10:27 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Not sure why didn't look, I may be shutting down these message boards..
    November 17, 2016, 12:42:43 AM
  • ~kathy~: rick why is the timestamp showing up a day in advance?
    September 13, 2016, 12:27:46 AM
  • Valor7: What I tried to say is that the actual money would not be there that quick. But a loan against that would work if they are willing to do that.
    August 08, 2016, 01:51:51 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Why so long before it comes online? 911 took out a loan or bond with the known guarantee payment and began building..
    August 08, 2016, 07:46:34 AM
  • Valor7: Actually no it is not, a dependable Revenue stream will not come on line until the 4th quarter of 2017 so 2018 budget will be up in the air, not quite sure what they will have. By 2019 budget all will be well.
    August 04, 2016, 09:27:17 PM
  • Valor7: You mean that tax that the Commissioners would not put on the ballot for so many years? Strange things happened when the citizens got a chance to vote on that issue.
    August 03, 2016, 06:43:06 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Back up is now available withe the new tax..
    August 03, 2016, 05:01:35 PM
  • Valor7: Thanks a lot Ladies!!
    July 29, 2016, 01:16:13 PM
  • littlebit: ((*(*&
    July 27, 2016, 03:47:52 PM
  • ~kathy~: lol
    July 15, 2016, 09:34:56 AM
  • Valor7: A guy could get killed around here while waiting for backup!
    July 13, 2016, 07:31:58 PM
  • Lepard LLC: You are not alone..
    July 13, 2016, 07:28:53 PM
  • Valor7: I just hate it when I talk to myself!!!!
    July 08, 2016, 12:54:09 PM
  • Valor7: I could have worded that better, we talked details, options, the pros and cons of each, in  order to arrive at the best ballot language to present to the voters. Hope that makes this clearer.
    April 15, 2016, 06:36:14 PM
  • Valor7: sorry about the typos still working with just one arm in action
    April 13, 2016, 01:10:42 PM
  • Valor7: Yes and no. We talked details and options until we were blue in the face but I never heardbring it over, it was always the time was not right for the issue to pass. Glad to see the time in now right and I for one shall vote yes on the ballot. I would urge all others to do the sameour county is busting at the seams crimewise and no matter how many bad guys we send off there always seems to someone to replace them. The Sheriff's Office needs the help.
    April 13, 2016, 01:08:35 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Is that true Valor? Did he ask you what you wanted?
    March 01, 2016, 04:55:37 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Gene Newkirk Rick I have waited for a Sheriff to bring it to me on what he wanted. I have pushed Mr long for a while to get it to me. He told me he was close to having or done. Now hopefully the people will get to decide on it. I spoke with Steve about this a few times.
    March 01, 2016, 04:54:54 AM
  • Kimberly: Wow- I have a new name..........
    February 23, 2016, 10:25:15 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Works on mine, improvements are being done here. I may kick back into her a lot and post but working on different technologies right now. Seeing how things interact.
    January 18, 2016, 09:01:20 AM
  • Valor7: Yes it is working. If you need a laugh the wife showed me how to correctly use the silly thing.
    January 04, 2016, 05:32:59 PM
  • Valor7: Think so, mine is trying to work but it is now user and password protected and I dont know mine
    December 17, 2015, 01:32:16 PM
  • "DJ": Is there still a working android app for the PCSD
    December 14, 2015, 08:14:53 PM

Author Topic: Questions to Creationists and young earthers from a mad scientist.  (Read 11572 times)

Offline fish

• View Profile
Re: Questions to Creationists and young earthers from a mad scientist.
« Reply #60 on: March 27, 2014, 03:44:05 PM »

Share/Bookmark

Fort Wood Hotel

Boards

Devils Elbow

Attractions

Sports

St. Robert

Waynesville

PC Daily

Dixon

Menu Guide

Fun Links

Homework

Crocker

Fort Wood

Swedeborg

Big Piney

Laquey

Classifieds

Restaurants

Richland

Fort  Hotels

from your cut and paste: But the Bible also emphatically and unambiguously declares that there is only one God (Isaiah 44:8; Isaiah 45:18; Deuteronomy 6:4; Malachi 2:10, James 2:19; Mark 12:29 ).

the word triune is not in the bible, just like the word rapture is not in the bible.

show me where I have stated I hate anyone! how do I discriminate against liberals, homos, atheists? Proof??

do your own research. I know you are lazy, but it shouldn't be too hard to find out how many prisoners in the pc jail are christian or athiest? I don't care how many are, but you apparently do! LOL LOL

is your list of greek gods complete? the link doesn't show that there were 100's like you said there were! LOL LOL

so you are back to bashing christianity! glad you admitted it. Christianity is a religion,,you know? LOL LOL

how long does an eclipse last? does the tempurature of the earth drop? poor example! LOL LOL  here come the "if's" again! LOL LOL

Then explain where energy came from! how did it start? how long will it last?

keep thinking that, whatever gets you though the day until your next dose is due! LOL LOL LOL

Offline Hi

• Go to your profile and put something here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: March 27, 2014, 05:10:31 PM »
How can evolution be a lie when we have seen things evolve in this century?  Its obvious you dont even know what evolution is because you think it has to do with monkeys turning into humans.

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 27, 2014, 06:49:03 PM »
from your cut and paste:
Though mark does this and you don't care.
But the Bible also emphatically and unambiguously declares that there is only one God
That reveals himself in the persons of god the father, god the son, and god the holy ghost. These three are eternally different but share the same nature. In the beginning there was the word, and the word was with god, and the word was god. Is it that hard.
(Isaiah 44:8; Isaiah 45:18; Deuteronomy 6:4; Malachi 2:10, James 2:19; Mark 12:29 ).

the word triune is not in the bible, just like the word rapture is not in the bible.
You are correct, the single word is not in there. But several times jesus mentions that he Is god. (I and the father are one, forgiving sins and casting out demons in his name, even satan.) that the father is greater than he john 14:28, and that he sends a helper who is equal to himself. 2 corinthians 13:14 (

show me where I have stated I hate anyone! how do I discriminate against liberals, homos, atheists? Proof??
You call homosexuals deviants who are not welcome in society. You say they are unfit to have kids. You have questioned my right to have kids because I disagree with you. If fact I don't think there is a single person who has disagreed with you that you haven't attacked. 

do your own research. I know you are lazy, but it shouldn't be too hard to find out how many prisoners in the pc jail are christian or atheist? I don't care how many are, but you apparently do! LOL LOL
I was showing that morality is not from god, I don't even think its possible to get than info.

is your list of greek gods complete? the link doesn't show that there were 100's like you said there were! LOL LOL
125 gods there. I could name the more vague ones but really I have answered it.

so you are back to bashing christianity! glad you admitted it. Christianity is a religion,,you know? LOL LOL
So you are all christians. You who do not believe jesus is god. You are a christian... I am sorry if you can't even accept the trinity you are not a christian.

how long does an eclipse last? does the tempurature of the earth drop? poor example! LOL LOL  here come the "if's" again! LOL LOL
What are you talking about even. No I mean I am totally lost. You said that earth is special. I said we don't know if it's true, You go on this tangent and ask if any planets get in the way. (Which is a stupid question as planets are millions of miles away.) and than this.

Then explain where energy came from! how did it start? how long will it last?
Energy is eternal, it will dissipate as the universe continues to expand outward forever. Though the energy will never change the universe will be so large that the percentage over area will be so small as to be meaningless. Energy has always existed. (Which does not mean it is eternal, as time isn't even eternal. The first click of the universe there was all the energy of the universe

keep thinking that, whatever gets you though the day until your next dose is due! LOL LOL LOL
And accusing me of doing drugs again. This is real close to slander buddie. I have never done drugs, smoked anything, I have had two relationships and care for my son, so stop attacking my character.

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: March 27, 2014, 11:27:15 PM »
I was pointing out the source of your information and the bible verses themselves, I was not criticizing. you sure are getting sensitive! LOL LOL

The Word is Jesus.  again, to Whom did Jesus pray to??

Jesus and God are doing the same work. To Whom did Jesus give thanks to for hearing His prayer when He(Jesus) raised Lazurus from the dead? Why did Jesus give thanks in front of everyone? To bring glory to God.

homos are leading a perverted abnormal lifestyle. show me where I have stated they are not welcome in society.

show me where I have questioned your right to have kids.

which ones disagree with me? that list speaks for itself! LOL LOL

If you don't know if you can even get than(that) info, why pose the question?

125 is not 100's

"So you are all christians. You who do not believe jesus is god. You are a christian... I am sorry if you can't even accept the trinity you are not a christian."

you really need to read through your post BEFORE you post it! LOL LOL

1 John 4: 14-15
14We have seen and testify that the Father has sent the Son to be the Savior of the world. 15Whoever confesses that Jesus is the Son of God, God abides in him, and he in God.

you are now an authority on who is a Christian!!! LOL LOL you don't believe in God but you know WHO is a Christian? LOL LOL

you are confused about an eclipse? reread the post again!

if energy dissipates it is not eternal. if it dissipates it will disappear. if it disappears it is not eternal. it can be transferred and stored, but even batteries go dead!

your posts suggest you might be on meds. you have played both sides of a topic. whining how you had to give up your belief in God and then stating you will take a stand for christianity, then slamming Christianity. stop making incoherent flip flopping posts!!

you have no character to attack! I describe behaviors, but you are the one that has stooped to name calling. doesn't bother me, just a reflection of your lack of character that you have to respond that way!

Offline shadylane

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: March 28, 2014, 12:24:07 PM »
The bible has not been proven wrong. There is only one God.

"I am the Lord thy God. Thou shalt have no other Gods before me."
If there is only one god then why was this commandment necessary?
"The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?"

Offline shadylane

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: March 28, 2014, 12:40:25 PM »
if energy dissipates it is not eternal. if it dissipates it will disappear. if it disappears it is not eternal. it can be transferred and stored, but even batteries go dead!

"Dissipates" to spread out; to scatter in various directions; disperse; dispel;
That doesn't mean energy is gone.
My theory is energy can be turned into matter and visa versa.
Guess that makes me a believer in the steady state universe.

Therefor Fish. "May the force be with you"...
"The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?"

Offline mark

• http://www.gayalpinesurvival.com/
  • Proud Father
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: March 28, 2014, 02:47:28 PM »
"Dissipates" to spread out; to scatter in various directions; disperse; dispel;
That doesn't mean energy is gone.
My theory is energy can be turned into matter and visa versa.
Guess that makes me a believer in the steady state universe.

Therefor Fish. "May the force be with you"...

At least your realizing that you "believe" in a religion!
We are not human beings having a spiritual experience.
We are spiritual beings having a human experience.
~Teilhard de Chardin

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: March 30, 2014, 01:53:15 PM »
because people would worship idols(false gods). look up baal in the bible

if energy is scattered it is weakened. how come batteries go dead?

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: March 30, 2014, 02:56:37 PM »
because people would worship idols(false gods). look up baal in the bible

if energy is scattered it is weakened. how come batteries go dead?
It isn't weakened its just in more area.
As for why batteries go dead, it changes forms. Light, sound , motion. All of these change energy from one form to another. If your batteries never died you would be breaking the 2nd law of thermodynamics

Offline mark

• Proud Father
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: March 30, 2014, 04:18:33 PM »
It isn't weakened its just in more area.
As for why batteries go dead, it changes forms. Light, sound , motion. All of these change energy from one form to another. If your batteries never died you would be breaking the 2nd law of thermodynamics
So...... doesn't the "evolution theory" break the 2nd law of thermodynamics?
~Teilhard de Chardin

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: March 30, 2014, 07:33:20 PM »
So...... doesn't the "evolution theory" break the 2nd law of thermodynamics?
Only in a closed environment. Every day we have a huge battery giving us energy (The sun) that is slowly but steadily dying.

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: March 30, 2014, 09:03:49 PM »
how can the sun be dying if the earth is getting warmer? the sun isn't getting any closer.

the batteries die. their energy is gone. energy cannot be eternal if you say the sun is dying.

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: March 30, 2014, 09:14:35 PM »
how can the sun be dying if the earth is getting warmer? the sun isn't getting any closer.

the batteries die. their energy is gone. energy cannot be eternal if you say the sun is dying.
The sun is dying because it is slowly fusing it's elements to iron, and everyone knows that Iron in a core of a star is it's death notice. Until it gets to iron the sun will continue to fuse hydrogen to Helium and Helium to carbon and oxygen.
As for the earth getting warmer, it has nothing to do with the sun... There are these things called green house gasses. They cause heat to get trapped on earth like a greenhouse.
Energy leaves the star every second, it is transformed into electricity, light, heat, ect and goes out to the universe. Those little packets of energy will never die but they will spread out further and further like ripples in a pond. This is not brain surgery but it does require some mental energies so please try to keep up.

Offline mark

• Proud Father
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: March 31, 2014, 06:03:04 PM »
The sun is dying because it is slowly fusing it's elements to iron, and everyone knows that Iron in a core of a star is it's death notice. Until it gets to iron the sun will continue to fuse hydrogen to Helium and Helium to carbon and oxygen.
As for the earth getting warmer, it has nothing to do with the sun... There are these things called green house gasses. They cause heat to get trapped on earth like a greenhouse.
Energy leaves the star every second, it is transformed into electricity, light, heat, ect and goes out to the universe. Those little packets of energy will never die but they will spread out further and further like ripples in a pond. This is not brain surgery but it does require some mental energies so please try to keep up.
This is stuff I was taught in grade school 45 years ago you need to catch up ebilly! The main scientific reason why there is no evidence for evolution in either the present or the past (except in the creative imagination of evolutionary scientists) is because one of the most fundamental laws of nature precludes it. The law of increasing entropy -- also known as the second law of thermodynamics -- stipulates that all systems in the real world tend to go "downhill," as it were, toward disorganization and decreased complexity.

This law of entropy is, by any measure, one of the most universal, bestproved laws of nature. It applies not only in physical and chemical systems, but also in biological and geological systems -- in fact, in all systems, without exception.

No exception to the second law of thermodynamics has ever been found -- not even a tiny one. Like conservation of energy (the "first law"), the existence of a law so precise and so independent of details of models must have a logical foundation that is independent of the fact that matter is composed of interacting particles.18

The author of this quote is referring primarily to physics, but he does point out that the second law is "independent of details of models." Besides, practically all evolutionary biologists are reductionists -- that is, they insist that there are no "vitalist" forces in living systems, and that all biological processes are explicable in terms of physics and chemistry. That being the case, biological processes also must operate in accordance with the laws of thermodynamics, and practically all biologists acknowledge this.

Evolutionists commonly insist, however, that evolution is a fact anyhow, and that the conflict is resolved by noting that the earth is an "open system," with the incoming energy from the sun able to sustain evolution throughout the geological ages in spite of the natural tendency of all systems to deteriorate toward disorganization. That is how an evolutionary entomologist has dismissed W. A. Dembski's impressive recent book, Intelligent Design. This scientist defends what he thinks is "natural processes' ability to increase complexity" by noting what he calls a "flaw" in "the arguments against evolution based on the second law of thermodynamics." And what is this flaw?

Although the overall amount of disorder in a closed system cannot decrease, local order within a larger system can increase even without the actions of an intelligent agent.19

This naive response to the entropy law is typical of evolutionary dissimulation. While it is true that local order can increase in an open system if certain conditions are met, the fact is that evolution does not meet those conditions. Simply saying that the earth is open to the energy from the sun says nothing about how that raw solar heat is converted into increased complexity in any system, open or closed.

The fact is that the best known and most fundamental equation of thermodynamics says that the influx of heat into an open system will increase the entropy of that system, not decrease it. All known cases of decreased entropy (or increased organization) in open systems involve a guiding program of some sort and one or more energy conversion mechanisms.

Evolution has neither of these. Mutations are not "organizing" mechanisms, but disorganizing (in accord with the second law). They are commonly harmful, sometimes neutral, but never beneficial (at least as far as observed mutations are concerned). Natural selection cannot generate order, but can only "sieve out" the disorganizing mutations presented to it, thereby conserving the existing order, but never generating new order. In principle, it may be barely conceivable that evolution could occur in open systems, in spite of the tendency of all systems to disintegrate sooner or later. But no one yet has been able to show that it actually has the ability to overcome this universal tendency, and that is the basic reason why there is still no bona fide proof of evolution, past or present.

From the statements of evolutionists themselves, therefore, we have learned that there is no real scientific evidence for real evolution. The only observable evidence is that of very limited horizontal (or downward) changes within strict limits.
~Teilhard de Chardin

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
« Reply #74 on: March 31, 2014, 07:30:36 PM »
Before we go anywhere, these are all the laws of thermodynamics
Zeroth law of thermodynamics: If two systems are in thermal equilibrium with a third system, they must be in thermal equilibrium with each other. This law helps define the notion of temperature.
First law of thermodynamics: Because energy is conserved, the internal energy of a system changes as heat flows in or out of it. Equivalently, machines that violate the first law (perpetual motion machines) are impossible. Heat is the flow of thermal energy from one object to another.
Second law of thermodynamics: The entropy of any isolated system cannot decrease. Such systems spontaneously evolve towards thermodynamic equilibrium the state of maximum entropy of the system. Equivalently, machines that violate the second law (perpetual motion machines) are impossible.
Third law of thermodynamics: The entropy of any pure substance in thermodynamic equilibrium approaches zero as the temperature approaches zero.[7] The entropy of a system at absolute zero is typically zero, and in all cases is determined only by the number of different ground states it has.

This is stuff I was taught in grade school 45 years ago you need to catch up ebilly! The main scientific reason why there is no evidence for evolution in either the present or the past (except in the creative imagination of evolutionary scientists)
Millions of fossils, retroviral insertions, Speciation in fruit flies, Bananas all say otherwise.
is because one of the most fundamental laws of nature precludes it. The law of increasing entropy
In a closed system
-- also known as the second law of thermodynamics -- stipulates that all systems in the real world tend to go "downhill,"
No, all systems that are closed tend to go downhill, or become more evenly spread out.
as it were, toward disorganization and decreased complexity.
Except if this were the case we would never see a clean yard or bathroom.

This law of entropy is, by any measure, one of the most universal, best proved laws of nature. It applies not only in physical and chemical systems, but also in biological and geological systems -- in fact, in all systems, without exception.
In all closed systems, in a open system where we have more energy going in than coming out it is not the truth.

No exception to the second law of thermodynamics has ever been found
in a closed system.
-- not even a tiny one. Like conservation of energy (the "first law"), the existence of a law so precise and so independent of details of models must have a logical foundation that is independent of the fact that matter is composed of interacting particles.18

The author of this quote is referring primarily to physics, but he does point out that the second law is "independent of details of models." Besides, practically all evolutionary biologists are reductionists -- that is, they insist that there are no "vitalist" forces in living systems, and that all biological processes are explicable in terms of physics and chemistry. That being the case, biological processes also must operate in accordance with the laws of thermodynamics, and practically all biologists acknowledge this.
Again this only applies in a closed system. Our star Sol is becoming more disorganized much faster then we are evolving so there is no problem.

Evolutionists commonly insist, however, that evolution is a fact anyhow, and that the conflict is resolved by noting that the earth is an "open system," with the incoming energy from the sun able to sustain evolution throughout the geological ages in spite of the natural tendency of all systems to deteriorate toward disorganization.
And they do, our star Sol is heading to chaos pretty fast. (For a star)
That is how an evolutionary entomologist has dismissed W. A. Dembski's impressive recent book, Intelligent Design. This scientist defends what he thinks is "natural processes' ability to increase complexity" by noting what he calls a "flaw" in "the arguments against evolution based on the second law of thermodynamics." And what is this flaw?
The largest problem with your idea is that I can disprove it. Any technologically advanced means we are becoming more complex, something you claim is impossible. This isn't even evolution, it is stating that according to your interpretation of the second law states that nothing complex can ever arise.

Although the overall amount of disorder in a closed system cannot decrease, local order within a larger system can increase even without the actions of an intelligent agent.19

This naive response to the entropy law is typical of evolutionary dissimulation. While it is true that local order can increase in an open system if certain conditions are met, the fact is that evolution does not meet those conditions. Simply saying that the earth is open to the energy from the sun says nothing about how that raw solar heat is converted into increased complexity in any system, open or closed.
I don't even know where to start. Are you asking about abiogenesis?

The fact is that the best known and most fundamental equation of thermodynamics says that the influx of heat into an open system will increase the entropy of that system, not decrease it. All known cases of decreased entropy (or increased organization) in open systems involve a guiding program of some sort and one or more energy conversion mechanisms.
This is not true. Rivers flowing over the land instead of flowing everywhere, and this is a more ordered system. Heck the rain cycle is a complex system.

Evolution has neither of these. Mutations are not "organizing" mechanisms, but disorganizing (in accord with the second law). They are commonly harmful, sometimes neutral, but never beneficial
Except for sickle cell Anemia that stops malaria.
(at least as far as observed mutations are concerned). Natural selection cannot generate order, but can only "sieve out" the disorganizing mutations presented to it, thereby conserving the existing order, but never generating new order.
Except it can and does. Lactose tolerance - why humans with significant European ancestry can digest milk as adults.
Antibiotic resistant bacteria - at least beneficial from the point of view of the bacteria.
Radiation resistant fungi[1] (and perhaps other lifeforms) inside Chernobyl
"German Superboy",[2] an individual example of a human mutation that not only doesn't cause any visible disfigurement or impairment, but if anything will probably make it easier to maintain a muscular physique and/or low weight. These are characteristics that could be considered desirable in the modern day, when food is abundant.
The ccr5-Δ32 mutation confers HIV-1 resistance to those with a double copy of the allele (homozygous) [3]. The mutation also confers resistance to plague and smallpox while increasing susceptibility to west nile virus.[4][5][6]
In principle, it may be barely conceivable that evolution could occur in open systems, in spite of the tendency of all systems to disintegrate sooner or later. But no one yet has been able to show that it actually has the ability to overcome this universal tendency, and that is the basic reason why there is still no bona fide proof of evolution, past or present.

From the statements of evolutionists themselves, therefore, we have learned that there is no real scientific evidence for real evolution. The only observable evidence is that of very limited horizontal (or downward) changes within strict limits.
What evolutionist? You bring up a open system and then say that it isn't enough, that no order can come from chaos. This is a mistake: Planets, stars, black holes and Quasars were all created with out in intelligent mind.

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #75 on: April 01, 2014, 02:05:33 AM »
why do we have power plants? all we need are collectors to get allthat electricity the stars are emiting! LOL LOL you come up with more hinly excuses!!! God created all. how He did it real scientists are trying to figure that out! but their efforts are only to try to disprove God. they as well as you, have failed miserably!! although you have lied more!!

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
« Reply #76 on: April 01, 2014, 02:49:53 AM »
why do we have power plants?
To convert fuel into electricity.
all we need are collectors to get allthat (All that) electricity the stars are (emitting) emiting!
Stars don't give of electricity, they give off heat and light.
LOL LOL you come up with more hinly (thinly) excuses!!! God created all. how He did it real scientists are trying to figure that out! but their efforts are only to try to disprove God. they as well as you, have failed miserably!! although you have lied more!!
Wow really this is your argument. The oil we get come from plants that have been dead for hundreds of thousands to millions of years.

Offline mark

• Proud Father
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: April 01, 2014, 04:23:58 PM »
What college do you go to? Clown college?
~Teilhard de Chardin

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
« Reply #78 on: April 01, 2014, 10:21:03 PM »
Wow really, best insult hu. Can't argues, insult... I expect that from fish, but Mark I expect a lot more from you. I held you in higher regards... For shame.

Offline shadylane

• View Profile
« Reply #79 on: April 02, 2014, 01:15:06 AM »

People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #80 on: April 02, 2014, 01:30:00 AM »
another lie?
"Energy leaves the star every second, it is transformed into electricity, light, heat, ect and goes out to the universe."

I said:
LOL LOL you come up with more hinly (thinly) excuses!!! God created all. how He did it real scientists are trying to figure that out! but their efforts are only to try to disprove God. they as well as you, have failed miserably!! although you have lied more!!

you said:
Wow really this is your argument. The oil we get come from plants that have been dead for hundreds of thousands to millions of years.

Wth are you talking about? but then again, where did the plants that we get the oil from, come from?

I think Mark is spot on again. are you attending whatsamatta U, clown college? LOL LOL

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
« Reply #81 on: April 02, 2014, 02:18:11 AM »
another lie?
"Energy leaves the star every second, it is transformed into electricity, light, heat, ect and goes out to the universe."

I said:

you said:

Wth are you talking about? but then again, where did the plants that we get the oil from, come from?
From the sun, converting photons to electricity by Photosynthesis, and using that electricity as well as carbon and water to make food.

I think Mark is spot on again. are you attending whatsamatta U, clown college? LOL LOL

Basic elementary science. Check yourself, you just wreck yourself.

Offline mark

• Proud Father
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: April 02, 2014, 01:35:14 PM »
 At least you finally admit that you are using "Basic elementary science" for your argument against Creation! A lot has been learned since this crapola was written, and it always leads to God the Creator!
~Teilhard de Chardin

Offline Hi

• View Profile
« Reply #83 on: April 02, 2014, 02:28:55 PM »
why do we have power plants? all we need are collectors to get allthat electricity the stars are emiting! LOL LOL you come up with more hinly excuses!!! God created all. how He did it real scientists are trying to figure that out! but their efforts are only to try to disprove God. they as well as you, have failed miserably!! although you have lied more!!

We do have ways to harness power from stars, its called solar cells.  Just like your bible you seem to forget the sun is a star.

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
« Reply #84 on: April 02, 2014, 02:44:35 PM »
At least you finally admit that you are using "Basic elementary science" for your argument against Creation! A lot has been learned since this crapola was written, and it always leads to God the Creator!
Why use a sledgehammer when a feather will work. Dismantling creationism can only be done by elementary science. I mean you are straining just to understand that. A lot has been learned, but to explain it to you would require more time then the universe has left. I mean if you can't even accept basic engineering (The ark was to big to float, it would have fallen apart) how can you accept Hindenburg uncertainty theorem or Schrodinger's cat. 

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #85 on: April 02, 2014, 08:58:58 PM »
"From the sun, converting photons to electricity by Photosynthesis, and using that electricity as well as carbon and water to make food."

where did the sun come from? how much electricity is produced?

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #86 on: April 02, 2014, 09:07:23 PM »
elementary science proves Creationism (GOD)!
how do you know the ark would not float? ever build one?

"Hindenburg uncertainty theorem or Schrodinger's cat", now you are getting your information from a tv show ? !!!!!!!!!(big bang theory) LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

keep watching tv or whatever you have to do to come up with more lame "theories", I'll stick with the TRUTH ! It all comes back to God created all, a fact that has not and cannot be disproven.

mark is spot on again!

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
« Reply #87 on: April 03, 2014, 03:10:38 AM »
"From the sun, converting photons to electricity by Photosynthesis, and using that electricity as well as carbon and water to make food."

where did the sun come from?
Hydrogen gas clouds congealing on a nod of dark energy, as more gas collides together it overcomes the strong force and begins fusion.
how much electricity is produced?
130 terawatts Globally.
elementary science proves Creationism (GOD)!
how do you know the ark would not float? ever build one?
you can not build a ship that large without steel frame. It would fall apart with all the torsion stress on it.

"Hindenburg uncertainty theorem or Schrodinger's cat", now you are getting your information from a tv show ? !!!!!!!!!(big bang theory) LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
Yep, that's about as much as you know about it. Hindenburg working within Einstein's time stated that you can not accurately measure the location and speed of a electron at the same time. The act of measuring the particle changes it. The cat cares that further by stating that even macro objects are in two states, (Both alive and dead for a cat) and we can only know which by looking. I am sorry that a show uses actual science

keep watching tv or whatever you have to do to come up with more lame "theories", I'll stick with the TRUTH ! It all comes back to God created all, a fact that has not and cannot be disproven.

mark is spot on again!
Hey look Veggietales are on. Why don't you and mark watch that and let the adults go back to running the nation. It's sad that europe, asia and even africans use america as a insult about intelligence. Are you happy, we are the laughing stock of the world, and we have been that way for the last 25 years.

Offline mark

• Proud Father
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: April 03, 2014, 12:34:45 PM »
"Hey look Veggietales are on. Why don't you and mark watch that and let the adults go back to running the nation. It's sad that europe, asia and even africans use america as a insult about intelligence. Are you happy, we are the laughing stock of the world, and we have been that way for the last 25 years."
                                                                                                                                                                     Because you "adults" are doing such a great job of running the nation? LOL  FYI... The rest of the world thinks we're idiots for your beliefs and the way our government is being run, NOT OURS!
~Teilhard de Chardin

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
« Reply #89 on: April 03, 2014, 01:08:21 PM »
"Hey look Veggietales are on. Why don't you and mark watch that and let the adults go back to running the nation. It's sad that europe, asia and even africans use america as a insult about intelligence. Are you happy, we are the laughing stock of the world, and we have been that way for the last 25 years."
                                                                                                                                                                     Because you "adults" are doing such a great job of running the nation? LOL  FYI... The rest of the world thinks we're idiots for your beliefs and the way our government is being run, NOT OURS!
You realize that america is the most religious nation (Other than the middle east) It's hilarious that you believe the rest of the world is fundamentalist. Even Israel isn't as fundi as america.