Shoutbox

Refresh History
  • littlebit: Makes sense.
    July 16, 2017, 04:40:28 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Boards will stay open for a place people can find history information longer. I am not allowing anyone to sign up for now because of so many foreginers just wanting to promote their business..
    December 10, 2016, 05:10:27 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Not sure why didn't look, I may be shutting down these message boards..
    November 17, 2016, 12:42:43 AM
  • ~kathy~: rick why is the timestamp showing up a day in advance?
    September 13, 2016, 12:27:46 AM
  • Valor7: What I tried to say is that the actual money would not be there that quick. But a loan against that would work if they are willing to do that.
    August 08, 2016, 01:51:51 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Why so long before it comes online? 911 took out a loan or bond with the known guarantee payment and began building..
    August 08, 2016, 07:46:34 AM
  • Valor7: Actually no it is not, a dependable Revenue stream will not come on line until the 4th quarter of 2017 so 2018 budget will be up in the air, not quite sure what they will have. By 2019 budget all will be well.
    August 04, 2016, 09:27:17 PM
  • Valor7: You mean that tax that the Commissioners would not put on the ballot for so many years? Strange things happened when the citizens got a chance to vote on that issue.
    August 03, 2016, 06:43:06 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Back up is now available withe the new tax..
    August 03, 2016, 05:01:35 PM
  • Valor7: Thanks a lot Ladies!!
    July 29, 2016, 01:16:13 PM
  • littlebit: ((*(*&
    July 27, 2016, 03:47:52 PM
  • ~kathy~: lol
    July 15, 2016, 09:34:56 AM
  • Valor7: A guy could get killed around here while waiting for backup!
    July 13, 2016, 07:31:58 PM
  • Lepard LLC: You are not alone..
    July 13, 2016, 07:28:53 PM
  • Valor7: I just hate it when I talk to myself!!!!
    July 08, 2016, 12:54:09 PM
  • Valor7: I could have worded that better, we talked details, options, the pros and cons of each, in  order to arrive at the best ballot language to present to the voters. Hope that makes this clearer.
    April 15, 2016, 06:36:14 PM
  • Valor7: sorry about the typos still working with just one arm in action
    April 13, 2016, 01:10:42 PM
  • Valor7: Yes and no. We talked details and options until we were blue in the face but I never heardbring it over, it was always the time was not right for the issue to pass. Glad to see the time in now right and I for one shall vote yes on the ballot. I would urge all others to do the sameour county is busting at the seams crimewise and no matter how many bad guys we send off there always seems to someone to replace them. The Sheriff's Office needs the help.
    April 13, 2016, 01:08:35 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Is that true Valor? Did he ask you what you wanted?
    March 01, 2016, 04:55:37 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Gene Newkirk Rick I have waited for a Sheriff to bring it to me on what he wanted. I have pushed Mr long for a while to get it to me. He told me he was close to having or done. Now hopefully the people will get to decide on it. I spoke with Steve about this a few times.
    March 01, 2016, 04:54:54 AM
  • Kimberly: Wow- I have a new name..........
    February 23, 2016, 10:25:15 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Works on mine, improvements are being done here. I may kick back into her a lot and post but working on different technologies right now. Seeing how things interact.
    January 18, 2016, 09:01:20 AM
  • Valor7: Yes it is working. If you need a laugh the wife showed me how to correctly use the silly thing.
    January 04, 2016, 05:32:59 PM
  • Valor7: Think so, mine is trying to work but it is now user and password protected and I dont know mine
    December 17, 2015, 01:32:16 PM
  • "DJ": Is there still a working android app for the PCSD
    December 14, 2015, 08:14:53 PM

Author Topic: atheism!  (Read 2607 times)

Offline fish

• View Profile
atheism!
« on: April 14, 2014, 04:47:35 PM »

Share/Bookmark

Offline Hi

• Go to your profile and put something here.
    • View Profile
Re: atheism!
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2014, 05:30:24 PM »
atheism isn't exempt from analysis or critique of its real world consequences. Atheism is a metaphysical stance -- there are no gods and no God, there is no intrinsic purpose to existence, there is no natural moral law, there is no accountability in an afterlife.

Such a false statement...he should have stopped at there is no god or gods........that is atheism

Why does existence have to be relative to a god?  Plenty of atheists have a purpose of life.....

moral law doesnt have to be decided by a higher power....frankly it scares me more than anything that most christians are only moral because they believe a higher power will judge them, if higher powers are ever proved false there would be chaos, which correlates to his last point about accountability.

Christains act like the bible has exclusive rights to morality, when in reality they just plagiarized things written before, Aesops fables come to mind as well as the the Avesta.

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2014, 11:17:53 PM »
what you, ebilly and others railing against Christianity are, are anti- theists. atheists don't believe in any gods and don't care. anti- theists are against God, and make the statements to prove they are against God.

He is spot on, on the accountability!

atheism is not true. it is just an opinion by people that are clueless. it is illogical to believe there is no God. evolution is unproven,  bbt is unproven. what is the source of human knowledge?

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2014, 11:24:31 PM »
what you, ebilly and others railing against Christianity are, are anti- theists.
nope, i don't mind if you believe in god, i don't mind if you open up a church, but when you say your religion is the right one and everyone else is wrong, you better guess I am going to defend myself.
atheists don't believe in any gods and don't care.
Except when it infringes on my rights.
anti- theists are against God, and make the statements to prove they are against God.

He is spot on, on the accountability!

atheism is not true. it is just an opinion by people that are clueless. it is illogical to believe there is no God. evolution is unproven,  bbt is unproven. what is the source of human knowledge?
Yes the ignorance is strong in this one. Evolution is true, The big bang did happen, and the source of human knowledge is our desire to know everything.

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2014, 03:10:45 AM »
but an atheist doesn't care. an anti- theist does! atheism is a religion? what are you defending yourself from?

atheists are free to not believe in any god. no one is forcing them to. an anti theist is free to be against any god. but the 1st amendment is not one sided. Christians have a right to their beliefs.

evolution when used in the context of chage; a person changes as they age, cars have changed over time,etc... but  an animal evolved from another? bullshit. you can't change dna. the transsexuals have tried! LOL LOL LOL

the bbt has not been proven, it is not a fact, still a "theory" !

where did the desire to know everything come from? what is the process that results in a desire to know everything? God created all, including our brains! He blessed some with more gray matter than others!LOL LOL LOL LOL

what is the origin of a "desire"?

Offline Hi

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2014, 03:17:04 AM »
anti theist isnt against god its against religion......meaning all of them.  Which would mean by definition i couldnt be because i dont give a flying hoot about buddha, mohammad, zuess, or any of the other ones that dotn directly try and influence my way of life like your religion does.

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2014, 03:39:25 AM »
no one is forcing you. gods are part of religions. anti theists are against gods. you do have the right to ignore what you don't agree with! no one is forcing you!

Offline Hi

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2014, 04:10:55 AM »
ill tell you what...if you can use reading comprehension and make a good argument subtlety hiding your troll within, I'll engage you seriously again.  But we all know thats not gonna happen LOLLOL!!

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2014, 12:40:58 PM »
but an atheist doesn't care. an anti- theist does! atheism is a religion? what are you defending yourself from?
From people who want to infringe on rights of others. Those who believe there religion should influence government. You know the laws that tell a person who they can marry, what they can do in there house, about discrimination and teaching the truth in school.

atheists are free to not believe in any god. no one is forcing them to. an anti theist is free to be against any god. but the 1st amendment is not one sided. Christians have a right to their beliefs.
Exactly, you do have the right, but when you spout it as a racist, sexist or homophobic way I have the right to show you how stupid that comment is. When you attack science only because the holy book says for you too.

evolution when used in the context of chage; a person changes as they age, cars have changed over time,etc... but  an animal evolved from another? bullshit. you can't change dna. the transsexuals have tried! LOL LOL LOL
When you understand what evolution is than we will talk.

the bbt has not been proven, it is not a fact, still a "theory" !
Gravity is not real, it's just a theory. Virus's aren't real, just a theory. I wish I could pick and chose as easily as you can. I am grounded in reality though.

where did the desire to know everything come from? what is the process that results in a desire to know everything? God created all, including our brains! He blessed some with more gray matter than others!LOL LOL LOL LOL
Desire came from wanting to survive. That is how most creatures are alive today. Any creature (San humans) that doesn't want to survive kills itself, thus not passing on its genes.

what is the origin of a "desire"?
Wanting to survive. (those that don't want to survive end up dieing and not spreading there genes. )

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2014, 12:56:40 PM »
who is infringing on rights of others? just because you believe in homo marriage doesn't mean it should be forced on others! normal marriage is not forced on anyone! what is religion saying you can't do in your house, religion cops on the porch? LOL LOL LOL who is discriminating? teaching truth in school???? LOL LOL LOL

I have not "spouted" anything racist! prove it sexist? prove it! homophobic? prove it

you don't even understand evolution! LOL LOL it is an unproven theory! LOL LOL LOL

desire comes from wanting to survive? LOL LOL LOL let's see the "theory" on that! LOL LOL LOL

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2014, 02:28:46 PM »
who is infringing on rights of others? just because you believe in homo marriage doesn't mean it should be forced on others!
Exactly, no one is forcing you to marry a male, however you don't have the right to take rights from others.
normal marriage is not forced on anyone! what is religion saying you can't do in your house,
Christianity... Sodomy laws still exist in some states... how stupid is that.
religion cops on the porch?
Yes, all it takes for evil to win is for good people to do nothing. There were morality cops in the past and if Moral people do not keep pushing the christians back to their corner of the government we will see them again. 
LOL LOL LOL who is discriminating? teaching truth in school???? LOL LOL LOL
don't worry fish they do, I mean you wouldn't know but school does change one recess is gone

I have not "spouted" anything racist! prove it sexist? prove it! homophobic? prove it
It's all about you right, Fundies have used the bible several times to support there cause. And the very fact that you don't think that homosexuals should have equal rights to happiness proves it.

you don't even understand evolution! LOL LOL it is an unproven theory! LOL LOL LOL
LOL LOL LOL Keep telling yourself that... And practice what you preach, no antibiotics for you.

desire comes from wanting to survive? LOL LOL LOL let's see the "theory" on that! LOL LOL LOL
No need it's true.

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2014, 04:38:09 PM »
I'm not taking rights from anyone. do you want a child molestor living next door? drug dealer?

ohio is being told they have to recognize false marriage from others states, even though their state bans it. who is forcing their beliefs on whom?

morality cops? lol lol lol where? for evil to win it only takes inaction by good people. that is why the good people are rebelling against the perverts to keep a sense of decency alive. the gay pride parades are such a great moral example?? LOL LOL LOL

what discrimination is being taught?

the bible is a source of facst you have repeatedly failed to refute!

homosexuality is an abnormal lifestyle. they can be happy keeping it to themselves!

I do practice what I preach! evolution is an unproven theory! I don't get sick, not worried about anti biotics. but if I do, God has given Drs. the knowledge to know what to prescribe!

can't prove your statements again? LOL LOL LOL LOL

typical delusional anti theist! LOL LOL LOL

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 15, 2014, 05:09:05 PM »
I'm not taking rights from anyone. do you want a child molestor living next door? drug dealer?
And that has do with the price of rice in china how

ohio is being told they have to recognize false marriage from others states, even though their state bans it. who is forcing their beliefs on whom?
Evidently Ohio. Freedom is a right to all americans, not just those that have a life like yours.

morality cops? lol lol lol where? for evil to win it only takes inaction by good people. that is why the good people are rebelling against the perverts to keep a sense of decency alive. the gay pride parades are such a great moral example?? LOL LOL LOL
realize that they have the right to do it. They file the paperwork to do it, and to take a Q from fans everywhere. Stop liking what I don't like.

what discrimination is being taught?
That there is something wrong with homosexuals that means they don't deserve the same rights as everyone else.

the bible is a source of facst you have repeatedly failed to refute!
I don't have to refute a lie, but I already have. The ark didn't have room for all the Beatles on earth alone, not to mention the bottle necking problem. It takes hundreds of individuals to maintain a good gene pool, that is why cattle ranchers don't inbred there cattle if they can help it. 

homosexuality is an abnormal lifestyle. they can be happy keeping it to themselves!
Let them marry and they will

I do practice what I preach! evolution is an unproven theory! I don't get sick, not worried about antibiotics. but if I do, God has given Drs. the knowledge to know what to prescribe!
YHWH doesn't give anyone knowledge, they earn it by studying the subject.

can't prove your statements again? LOL LOL LOL LOL
Still can't quote right so you sound like a idiot, However have you ever meet anyone who is dead with a desire?

typical delusional anti theist! LOL LOL LOL
typical retard with a computer LOL LOL LOL LOL

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2014, 01:45:08 AM »
ever hear of voting? the people of cali voted against false marriage and the courts went against the will of the people. what was that you said about freedom?

homos are practicing an abnormal lifestyle that should not be forced on those that do not accept the abnormal lifestyle.
 It takes hundreds of individuals to maintain a good gene pool? LOL LOL that proves your family tree is missing a lot of branches! LOL LOL that explains your delusional posts and your lies! LOL LOL that is why cattle ranchers don't inbred(inbreed) there(their) cattle if they can help it.   

the ark is a fact. you can't refute what has already been proven factual! LOL LOL

homosexuality is an abomination. there is nothing positive about the abnormal lifestyle some choose to live!

God created all. He is the one that gave us knowledge! who is YHWH? and prove he doesn't give anyone knowledge!

evading the point that you cannot prove your statements...again! LOL LOL LOL

all your statements prove you are an anti-theist. at least admit what you are , atheists don't acknowledge or attack a belief in God!

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 16, 2014, 02:04:20 AM »
ever hear of voting?
One shouldn't have to vote to have their rights to be equal to others.
the people of cali voted against false marriage
And what happens when they america votes for same sex equality.
and the courts went against the will of the people. what was that you said about freedom?
A republic makes sure that the minorities are not take advantage of by the majority. A freedom where everyone is not free is a Freedom where no one is free 

homos are practicing an abnormal lifestyle
that you assert is Abnormal.
that should not be forced on those that do not accept the abnormal lifestyle.
That's right, Hetrosexuals do not want anyone to force you to be homosexual, only for equal rights.
It takes hundreds of individuals to maintain a good gene pool? LOL LOL that proves your family tree is missing a lot of branches! LOL LOL that explains your delusional posts and your lies!
Yep, when in doubt insult. To much of a coward to say it to my face though hu.
LOL LOL that is why cattle ranchers don't inbred(inbreed) there(their) cattle if they can help it.
We are going to play this again... really? You make just as many grammar mistakes as I do, If you want to throw stones move out of the glass house.

the ark is a fact. you can't refute what has already been proven factual! LOL LOL
Except when I do. You know the inbreeding and the fact that for every animal you would have to have one year of food and a way to remove one year's worth of poop. I mean the logistics are not possible. For every pound of animal you would need at least 10 pounds of food. Do you not realize that. ...

Fundimentialism is an abomination. there is nothing positive about the abnormal lifestyle some choose to live!

God created all. He is the one that gave us knowledge! who is YHWH? and prove he doesn't give anyone knowledge!
Not even knowing the name of your god.

evading the point that you cannot prove your statements...again! LOL LOL LOL
So you know a dead person who has a desire, have him stand up and take a bow.

all your statements prove you are an anti-theist. at least admit what you are , atheists don't acknowledge or attack a belief in God!
Um no, I don't attack god, I attack idiots how force there believes down others throats

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2014, 02:28:24 AM »
you don't believe in voting? you don't believe in the will of the people?

"And what happens when they america votes for same sex equality."  ???? already happened. Maine and Maryland voters passed false marriage in 2012! Keep up!

http://www.freewebs.com/theborngayhoax/ facts proven by gays themselves that homosexuality is a choice! LOL LOL LOL

when in doubt insult? LOL LOL LOL read your posts lately? LOL LOL LOL I am just stating what appears to be an accurate observation! LOL LOL LOL LOL

for a person that has a perception of high intellect, I would think you would be better at spelling! LOL LOL better stick with smaller words! LOL LOL LOL

again, you are trying to put into human terms what God designed. the ark is a reality. it has been proven by real engineers it floated. ever hear of manna? that is how the jews survived during there 40 yr wandering in the desert. you don't think God would feed the animals in the ark His way?
yet you believe your comic books on unproven theories! LOL LOL LOL

God has many names, interesting you want to criticize what you assume I don't know? LOL LOL LOL yet you state youdon't believe in Him?? LOL LOL LOL

I don't recall if I ever meet(met) a dead person with a desire! LOL LOL

"Um no, I don't attack god, I attack idiots how force there believes down others throats"

you attack idiots how(who) force there(their) believes(beliefs) down others throats?

Who is forcing you to believe in God ?  no one. How is anyone forcing their beliefs down others throats? you have that freedom of choice. but those that choose to believe in God do not?

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2014, 02:33:05 AM »
Please read normal for the https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/t1.0-9/10256076_847834101909867_9133832199182223799_n.jpg
atheist view and then read from bottom to top for the christian view. It's all about perspective.

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 16, 2014, 02:44:00 AM »
you don't believe in voting? you don't believe in the will of the people?
I believe there are things that surpass voting. I don't care if everyone wanted to kill you, it is still wrong.

"And what happens when they america votes for same sex equality."  ???? already happened. Maine and Maryland voters passed false marriage in 2012! Keep up!
Yes, america is a state now. What happens when the entire nation votes for same sex rights.

http://www.freewebs.com/theborngayhoax/ facts proven by gays themselves that homosexuality is a choice! LOL LOL LOL
Wiki and Freewebs... How about try some real sites.

when in doubt insult? LOL LOL LOL read your posts lately? LOL LOL LOL I am just stating what appears to be an accurate observation! LOL LOL LOL LOL
Um no you insulted my entire family. You personally are a idiot. I don't know your family, I am guessing they are good people who are embarrassed about the way you turned out, but no i won't make fun of them.

for a person that has a perception of high intellect, I would think you would be better at spelling! LOL LOL better stick with smaller words! LOL LOL LOL
Because Spelling is so important to intellect... However for someone claiming I am stupid you are just as bad a speller as I am.

again, you are trying to put into human terms what God designed. the ark is a reality. it has been proven by real engineers it floated.
Cite.
ever hear of manna
Yeah in the bible, fictional honey bread... Using the bible to prove the bible.
? that is how the jews survived during there 40 yr wandering in the desert
Not one historical piece of evidence they were in the desert, or the jews.
. you don't think God would feed the animals in the ark His way?
Keep adding more to the fictional magic. No where does it say god fed them, making up more of the bible.

yet you believe your comic books on unproven theories! LOL LOL LOL
Yep My comic book with talking snakes and magic bread... Oh wait that was your comic book.

God has many names, interesting you want to criticize what you assume I don't know? LOL LOL LOL yet you state (you don't) believe in Him?? LOL LOL LOL
God does have many but the name that he gave moses was YWHW, or Jehova. It means I am, not that I was or will be but I am.

I don't recall if I ever meet(met) a dead person with a desire! LOL LOL
Well then I would be correct. Wanting to survive creates desire, those that do not want to survive are dead and have no desires.

"Um no, I don't attack god, I attack idiots how force there believes down others throats"

you attack idiots how(who) force there(their) believes(beliefs) down others throats?

Who is forcing you to believe in God ?
You are forcing your uneducated homophobic beliefs down peoples throats. You are shoving your hatred down my throat. 
no one. How is anyone forcing their beliefs down others throats? you have that freedom of choice. but those that choose to believe in God do not?
You can believe in god, you can even talk about god all you want. You just can't tell me what is right or wrong due to your beliefs. You can't change Science do to your beliefs.

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 16, 2014, 03:17:32 AM »
the issue of false marriage can't get enough support to be put on a national ballot. that is why individual states vote on it, as it should be. abortion should have been decided the same way instead of legislated.

yeah you have to dismiss factual websites because you couldn't refute the facts! LOL LOL LOL

I am not ridiculing your family, just a product of your ancestors conception!

already provided a site for a PEER reviewed journal. but due to your deficient memory or laziness, here it is again.
http://www.businessinsider.com/scientists-noahs-arc-would-have-floated-with-70000-animals-if-built-by-dimensions-in-the-bible-2014-4

just making a correlation that God fed the jews in the desert, He could certainly feed the animals on the ark. still avoiding truth and logic? LOL LOL LOL

so you believe God is?

go visit a dying cancer patient, an elderly person, a person injured and no amount of medical care can save them. ask them if they are dying because they have no desire to survive

God created science. Real scientists keep trying to change it to fit their belief God did not create the universe. I accept the fact God created all. the proof is everywhere!

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 16, 2014, 04:13:30 PM »
the issue of false marriage can't get enough support to be put on a national ballot. that is why individual states vote on it, as it should be. abortion should have been decided the same way instead of legislated.
52 percent of americans would vote for it, and it grows every year. Within my lifetime it will be voted and hopefully made into law.

yeah you have to dismiss factual websites because you couldn't refute the facts! LOL LOL LOL
Free web, Factual. LOL LOL.

I am not ridiculing your family, just a product of your ancestors conception!
Yep, total ass hat.

already provided a site for a PEER reviewed journal. but due to your deficient memory or laziness, here it is again.
http://www.businessinsider.com/scientists-noahs-arc-would-have-floated-with-70000-animals-if-built-by-dimensions-in-the-bible-2014-4
It is a separate matter whether all of the animals would fit inside an ark of these dimensions the physics students were simply calculating the buoyancy of the ark.

Not even sure they would all fit... LOL, LOL

just making a correlation that God fed the jews in the desert, He could certainly feed the animals on the ark. still avoiding truth and logic? LOL LOL LOL
So now god makes magic food and cleans up the poop, how about exercise, Even if you assume there was enough room in the ark, how did all the animals survive without moving for almost a year

so you believe God is?
a nice bedtime story.

go visit a dying cancer patient, an elderly person, a person injured and no amount of medical care can save them. ask them if they are dying because they have no desire to survive
again missing my point. Every one of those people had a desire, had a want for life. Ask someone who is honestly suicidal. They have no desire but to end the pain. I said wanting to survive creates desire, and those that don't want to survive have no desires. 

God created science. Real scientists keep trying to change it to fit their belief God did not create the universe. I accept the fact God created all. the proof is everywhere!
Real scientists keep trying to change it to fit their belief God did not create the universe
I know what you meant here, but Science starts with no forethought on the answer. If evidence for god was out there we will find it... But it isn't looking good...However you know God would only have to show up, let us take a picture and return to heaven today

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 16, 2014, 04:48:06 PM »
52% ? prove it!   52% didn't vote for it in cali. their vote against false marriage didn't matter.

you can dismiss the website all you want, but you can't dimiss the facts! LOL LOL LOL

truth hurts? LOL LOL

nope. dance around all you want!  the ark was designed to fit everything that went into it and stiil float. it only had to float, it wasn't propelled. their work passed the PEER review! LOL LOL LOL

again, trying to explain God's work in human terms! LOL LOL LOL how about....... LOL LOL LOL

you must believe in Him!

how am I forcing my beliefs down your throat?? uneducated beliefs? LOL LOL LOL you have not been able to refute my statements! LOL LOL

what about those that desire to survive but don't? you contradict your self again! LOL LOL LOL

real scientists want to accept THEIR "evidence" but deny the factual evidence around them that God exists! LOL LOL LOL back to using God's creations to disprove God! LOL LOL LOL

spouting more nonsense! LOL LOL LOL

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 16, 2014, 07:52:49 PM »
52% ? prove it!   52% didn't vote for it in cali. their vote against false marriage didn't matter.
Gallop poll, guess what not every state is equal.
you can dismiss the website all you want, but you can't dimiss the facts! LOL LOL LOL
Dismiss, not dimiss... Hey you started it. I don't even look at crap called free web or Wiki. Try actual new sites.

truth hurts? LOL LOL
Admitting that you have a problem is the first step.

nope. dance around all you want!  the ark was designed to fit everything that went into it and stiil float. it only had to float, it wasn't propelled. their work passed the PEER review! LOL LOL LOL
Stiil... Still Oh yes pick on me for spelling mistakes. Yes it was boyant, It wouldn't stay together. The forces would destroy it, but even given that... There wasn't enough room for the millions of kinds of animals... Oh I mean the millions of kinds of bugs. 

again, trying to explain God's work in human terms! LOL LOL LOL how about....... LOL LOL LOL
how would one explain anything but in human terms? 

you must believe in Him!
In the same way as Vader, Captain Kirk, and Thor. I know of there fictional accomplishments.

how am I forcing my beliefs down your throat?? uneducated beliefs? LOL LOL LOL you have not been able to refute my statements! LOL LOL
Actually I have, again you are to dumb to understand it.

what about those that desire to survive but don't? you contradict your self again! LOL LOL LOL
Um no, again desire doesn't mean you will survive, only that you want to survive. Lrn 2 read, Lrn 2 comprhand. (Misspelled on purpose.)

real scientists want to accept THEIR "evidence" but deny the factual evidence around them that God exists! LOL LOL LOL back to using God's creations to disprove God! LOL LOL LOL
So than by that logic only fake scientist believe in god. Only fake scientist find evidence for god. Glad to know. 

spouting more nonsense! LOL LOL LOL
whatever you say, whatever you say.

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 16, 2014, 09:06:39 PM »
states should be able to decide what they want to tolerate. colorado passed the pot bill, other states didn't.

DISMISS the info all you want, doesn't make it untrue! even homos say the born gay deal is a hoax! LOL LOL LOL

You are the one with defective genes! LOL LOL LOL LOL

Yes it was boyant(buoyany). and it did stay together! read the link again, it passed a PEER review LOL LOL LOL LOL how do you know there were millions of bugs, did you count them? LOL LOL LOL

some things cannot be explained or understood in human terms. that is why many scientists have stated it took God to create the universe.

you know of fictional characters and there (their) fictional accomplishments? LOL LOL LOL how does that compare with a factual God and factual accomplishments? LOL LOL LOL you lost your train of thought again? LOL LOL LOL

explain how I FORCE my beliefs down your throat. can't can you! LOL LOL LOL just more lies!

there are people that desire to survive and have died. there are people that do not desire to die and live. you keep contradicting yourself. not everything that desires to live does, not everyone that does not desire to live dies any faster.

glad you agree you are spouting nonsense! LOL LOL LOL

Offline mark

• http://www.gayalpinesurvival.com/
  • Proud Father
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 16, 2014, 11:03:44 PM »
Its a "Mental Illness"
We are not human beings having a spiritual experience.
We are spiritual beings having a human experience.
~Teilhard de Chardin

Offline Lepard LLC

• Activist
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 17, 2014, 10:24:50 PM »
Oh how the Christians are scrambling it their failures to keep the lie alive. Atheism is not a religion, you are all atheists of other religions minus one, just your one religion is correct and all the others are not, one God away from total atheism. Enjoy your God Delusion.

Offline Lepard LLC

• Activist
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 17, 2014, 10:25:41 PM »
Tell the truth Mark, your income is from mental disability isn't it?

Its a "Mental Illness"

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 18, 2014, 01:36:00 AM »
there is only one true God. atheist don't believe in any god and anti- theists  only target the one true God. not a word about Buddha, Muhammad, mother earth,...etc. Just the one true God is the target.  not a word about the Koran, but the bible is made up???

the atheist & anti theist are just rebelling to the truth. History has shown the results of that. remember the Great Day of the Lord is getting closer!

Offline shadylane

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 18, 2014, 02:17:34 AM »
Its a "Mental Illness"

It's your right to believe in an invisible man.
But don't rant about it too much.
If they lock you up for over 90 days Uncle Sam will keep your crazy check.
"The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?"

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 18, 2014, 02:56:51 AM »
there is only one true God. atheist don't believe in any god and anti- theists  only target the one true God. not a word about Buddha, Muhammad, mother earth,...etc. Just the one true God is the target.  not a word about the Koran, but the bible is made up???

the atheist & anti theist are just rebelling to the truth. History has shown the results of that. remember the Great Day of the Lord is getting closer!
INB4 buddhism is atheistic by nature (not meaning all atheist are buddhist, just like not all cats are tiggers)
Muhammad was a pedophilic merchant turned warmonger who wrote a book to raise a army.
Hey hippies want to play in the mud that's fine. They are kind of too far gone to save. Dated one who thought she was a vampire and had a real life pet dragon... I mean she was good in other areas but not for the mind.
I insult muslims as much if not worse than christians but... There isn't anyone here that is claiming you to worship allah now is there.

Offline Lepard LLC

• Activist
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 18, 2014, 07:35:44 AM »
Where do you get this information? Anti Theists will attack any god. This is the problem with the Bible, those who believe in it defend it regardless of the truth.