Shoutbox

Refresh History
  • littlebit: Makes sense.
    July 16, 2017, 04:40:28 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Boards will stay open for a place people can find history information longer. I am not allowing anyone to sign up for now because of so many foreginers just wanting to promote their business..
    December 10, 2016, 05:10:27 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Not sure why didn't look, I may be shutting down these message boards..
    November 17, 2016, 12:42:43 AM
  • ~kathy~: rick why is the timestamp showing up a day in advance?
    September 13, 2016, 12:27:46 AM
  • Valor7: What I tried to say is that the actual money would not be there that quick. But a loan against that would work if they are willing to do that.
    August 08, 2016, 01:51:51 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Why so long before it comes online? 911 took out a loan or bond with the known guarantee payment and began building..
    August 08, 2016, 07:46:34 AM
  • Valor7: Actually no it is not, a dependable Revenue stream will not come on line until the 4th quarter of 2017 so 2018 budget will be up in the air, not quite sure what they will have. By 2019 budget all will be well.
    August 04, 2016, 09:27:17 PM
  • Valor7: You mean that tax that the Commissioners would not put on the ballot for so many years? Strange things happened when the citizens got a chance to vote on that issue.
    August 03, 2016, 06:43:06 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Back up is now available withe the new tax..
    August 03, 2016, 05:01:35 PM
  • Valor7: Thanks a lot Ladies!!
    July 29, 2016, 01:16:13 PM
  • littlebit: ((*(*&
    July 27, 2016, 03:47:52 PM
  • ~kathy~: lol
    July 15, 2016, 09:34:56 AM
  • Valor7: A guy could get killed around here while waiting for backup!
    July 13, 2016, 07:31:58 PM
  • Lepard LLC: You are not alone..
    July 13, 2016, 07:28:53 PM
  • Valor7: I just hate it when I talk to myself!!!!
    July 08, 2016, 12:54:09 PM
  • Valor7: I could have worded that better, we talked details, options, the pros and cons of each, in  order to arrive at the best ballot language to present to the voters. Hope that makes this clearer.
    April 15, 2016, 06:36:14 PM
  • Valor7: sorry about the typos still working with just one arm in action
    April 13, 2016, 01:10:42 PM
  • Valor7: Yes and no. We talked details and options until we were blue in the face but I never heardbring it over, it was always the time was not right for the issue to pass. Glad to see the time in now right and I for one shall vote yes on the ballot. I would urge all others to do the sameour county is busting at the seams crimewise and no matter how many bad guys we send off there always seems to someone to replace them. The Sheriff's Office needs the help.
    April 13, 2016, 01:08:35 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Is that true Valor? Did he ask you what you wanted?
    March 01, 2016, 04:55:37 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Gene Newkirk Rick I have waited for a Sheriff to bring it to me on what he wanted. I have pushed Mr long for a while to get it to me. He told me he was close to having or done. Now hopefully the people will get to decide on it. I spoke with Steve about this a few times.
    March 01, 2016, 04:54:54 AM
  • Kimberly: Wow- I have a new name..........
    February 23, 2016, 10:25:15 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Works on mine, improvements are being done here. I may kick back into her a lot and post but working on different technologies right now. Seeing how things interact.
    January 18, 2016, 09:01:20 AM
  • Valor7: Yes it is working. If you need a laugh the wife showed me how to correctly use the silly thing.
    January 04, 2016, 05:32:59 PM
  • Valor7: Think so, mine is trying to work but it is now user and password protected and I dont know mine
    December 17, 2015, 01:32:16 PM
  • "DJ": Is there still a working android app for the PCSD
    December 14, 2015, 08:14:53 PM

Author Topic: SWAGS  (Read 5212 times)

Offline ebilly99

• Go to your profile and put something here.
    • View Profile
Re: SWAGS
« Reply #30 on: April 20, 2014, 10:28:37 PM »

Share/Bookmark

Fort Wood Hotel

Boards

Devils Elbow

Attractions

Sports

St. Robert

Waynesville

PC Daily

Dixon

Menu Guide

Fun Links

Homework

Crocker

Fort Wood

Swedeborg

Big Piney

Laquey

Classifieds

Restaurants

Richland

Fort  Hotels

You think "canines" have evolved to be better than wolves? Name one breed!
You mean survivability, than every breed of dog is better than a wolf.
You may say “but it takes millions of years for those dogs to evolve into a cow”, but remember, it only takes one day for an animal to be born with new, additional genetic information and since that is required for Evolution to be true, and it supposedly has been happening throughout billions of years of evolution, we should today, still see that happening everyday,
um you are confused.
yet of all the millions upon millions of animals born worldwide, day after day, week after week, year after year, the percentage of current animals born with new, additional genetic information is 0.0%.
Can you cite your source? I mean every generation has new information in their dna. I mean 99% of it is useless but it exist. I can prove even you have it in your dna.
It has never once, ever been observed.

Remember, people can be made to believe just about anything if they are only given part of the evidence, but when ALL of the evidence is presented, the truth has a funny way of coming out.
No not really. People believe what they want. There is no evidence one could give you to change your mind, is there.
  Have you ever wondered why so many evolutionary scientists fight legally to stop school districts from debating the evidence against Evolution?
ever wonder why they always win. There is no evidence, not a single speck of it, for creation. Even you have yet to name one proof of creation.
Why all the legal battles to keep evolution from being debated?
because creationist are liars who can't tell the truth.
The fact is there are mountains of scientific evidence for Creation
Not a grain of sand of evidence for creation.
that destroys evolutionary theory and exposes the deception used to promote Evolution.

Offline mark

• http://www.gayalpinesurvival.com/
  • Proud Father
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 20, 2014, 10:50:43 PM »
Trying to be nice here but, Dude, YOU ARE FLAT OUT DENSE! Don't think I've every met anyone with a more distorted view of the world. Put your toy poodle in Yellowstone park and tell me how long he lives! 99% of DNA is useless WTH are you talking about? I can post evidence for creation every day for the next ten years and you can't grasp the truth! A grain of sand IS evidence for creation you dimwit!

Evidence for Evolution - The Icons of Evolution
 The following "evidence for evolution" can be found in any biology textbook in any public school in the United States of America. Accompanying each supposed evidence for evolution is a brief explanation (ex) and the standard criticism (crit).

Evidence for Evolution - Homology:
 (ex) Many animals have similar bone structures, giving the superficial appearance of relationship. (crit) Thought to have been evidence for common ancestry until significant advancements were made in biochemistry. Simply put, "Similarity does not imply a genetic relationship." (Dr. Walt Brown, "In the Beginning," 2001, p. 290.)

Evidence for Evolution - Embryology:
 (ex) Embryos of different vertebrates look alike in their early stages, giving the superficial appearance of relationship. (crit) Embryos of different vertebrates DO NOT look alike in their early stages. "This idea was fathered by Ernest Haeckel, a German biologist who was so convinced that he had solved the riddle of life's unfolding that he doctored and faked his drawings of embryonic stages to prove his point." (William R. Fix, "The Bone Peddlers: Selling Evolution," 1984, p. 285.) Haeckel was exposed as a fraud in 1874 by Professor Wilhelm His. Nevertheless, Haeckel's fraudulent drawings (or similar representations) remain in high school and college biology textbooks to this day as evidence for evolution.

Evidence for Evolution - Observed Natural Selection
 (Survival of the fittest): (ex) Darwin's proposed mechanism for evolutionary change is observed in nature. (crit) Natural selection serves as a means of conservation, not one of creation. It explains survival of a species, not arrival of a species. Here's an illustration: You work in a car factory. Your job is quality control - make sure the cars work like they are supposed to. You kick the tires and slam the doors, drive the cars around, etc. You identify and remove defects (an arbitrary selection with the same final result as natural selection). How long would it take for this selection process to turn one of those cars into an airplane naturally over time? It won't happen. "Natural selection may have a stabilizing effect, but it does not promote speciation [the arrival of a new species]. It is not a creative force as many people have suggested." (Daniel Brooks "A downward Slope to Greater Diversity," Science, Vol. 217, 24 September 1982, p. 1240.)

Besides, while survival of the fittest is observed in nature, it is not absolute. We also observe survival of the weakest and survival of the luckiest. Every infant is the weakest of a species, and yet obviously, some of them survive or there would be no species at all. Similarly, when a whale swims through a school of fish swallowing 80%, the 20% that survived were not the fittest - they were the luckiest. Somehow "survival of the fittest" has become tautology. Only the fittest survive. How do we determine they were the fittest? Because they survived!

Evidence for Evolution - The Fossil Record:
 (ex) Supposed "missing links" between distinct kinds of animals which can be extrapolated as transitions between kinds. For example, Archaeopteryx is thought to be a transition between reptiles and birds. (crit) There are no unambiguous transitional fossils. Archaeopteryx was thought to be a transition between reptile and bird because of its teeth and the claws on its wings. The fact is some fossil birds had teeth, and some didn't. Some reptiles have teeth, and some don't. Some mammals have teeth, and some don't. As far as claws on its wings, there are birds living today that have claws on their wings. Nevertheless, they are obviously birds, and no one disputes this. Besides, superficial similarities do not imply genetic relationship. "There is not one such fossil for which one could make a watertight argument. The reason is that statements about ancestry and descent are not applicable in the fossil record." - Colin Patterson, Senior Paleontologist at the British Museum of Natural History and editor of a prestigious scientific journal. Patterson is a well-known expert having an intimate knowledge of the fossil record. (Reference: Colin Patterson, personal communication. Luther Sunderland, "Darwin's Enigma," 1988, p. 89.)
Evidence for Evolution - The Stanley Miller Experiment: (ex) The Stanley Miller "Spark and Soup" experiment produced amino acids building blocks. Evidence for the spontaneous generation of life from inorganic matter "naturally by random chance" in the laboratory? (crit) No! There are three problems with Miller's experiment. He started with the wrong materials, used the wrong conditions, and got the wrong results! (Mark Eastman, M.D., "Creation by Design," 1996, pp. 15-19.) The truth is, the DNA molecule is so complex that today's biochemists using today's biochemical know-how (under the supposed conditions found upon the early earth) cannot so much as produce its protein building blocks. Furthermore, the genetic code inherent to the DNA molecule is a digital, error-correcting, redundant, over-lapping, information storage and retrieval system with its own inherent language convention! Information science has shown that both language conventions and such incredible digital information storage and retrieval systems can only be the product of intelligent design. (Mark Eastman, M.D., Chuck Missler, "The Creator Beyond Time and Space," 1996, pp. 83-102.) To believe life could be the product of random chance (as supposed by Darwinian evolution) is to swim against the tide of modern empirical science. Evidence for Evolution - The Peppered Moth Experiment: (ex) Photographs of peppered moths naturally camouflaged while at rest upon tree trunks as evidence for natural selection. (crit) Biologists have known since the 1980's that peppered moths don't normally rest on tree trunks. The photographs found in the textbooks were staged using dead moths glued to tree trunks. (Jonathan Wells, Ph.D., "Second Thoughts about Peppered Moths," 1999: http://www.arn.org/docs/wells/jw_pepmoth.htm.) Evidence for Evolution - Genetic Mutations: (ex) Genetic mutations have been shown to cause variation within species. (crit) Genetic mutations result in a net loss of genetic information. There is no naturalistic source for genetic information (nor is there a naturalistic explanation for the existence of information). Genetic mutation simply causes existing genetic information to become corrupted - genetic mutations follow a downward trend. For example, it is universally agreed that wolves, coyotes, dingoes, jackals, foxes, and the hundreds of different domestic dog breeds probably all came from an original pair of "dogs". This is "Variation within a Kind," NOT upward evolution from simplicity into complexity as supposed by Darwin's theory of evolution. The variations are always in a downward trend constrained by the genetic code (the dogs do not grow wings and learn to fly). No new genetic information is added, genetic information is always lost: the original pair of "dogs" had all of the potential characteristics of all their various progeny, while the descendants themselves have lost that same potential. Evidence for Evolution - Vestigial Organs: (ex) Body parts thought to be useless remnants of past evolutionary development. (crit) Back in 1895, Robert Wiedersheim listed 180 alleged vestigial organs. This list included: tonsils, coccyx (tail bone), thymus, little toe, male nipples, ear nodes, pineal gland, adenoids, appendix, wisdom teeth, parathyroid, ear muscles, body hair, and the nictitating membrane of the eye. Since the compilation of Wiedersheim's list at the end of the 19th century, we have discovered important biological functions for every one of these so-called vestigial organs. Roy Hartenstein comments on the human appendix: "Long regarded as a vestigial organ with no function in the human body, the appendix is now thought to be one of the sites where immune responses are initiated." (Grolier Encyclopedia, 1998.) Circumstances may arise at which point it would be better to risk the consequences of removing the appendix rather than risk keeping it. Nevertheless, it is not a useless vestige from our evolutionary past. Dr. Walt Brown writes concerning vestigial organs in general, "The existence of human organs whose function is unknown does not imply they are vestiges of organs inherited from our evolutionary ancestors. As medical knowledge has increased, at least some functions of all organs have been discovered." (Walt Brown, "In the Beginning," 2001, p. 9.) Besides these human vestigial organs, examples of nonhuman vestigial organs given in the textbooks are very misleading. Consider the "whale pelvis" for example. Kids are not told that the whale pelvis is necessary for muscle attachments, without which the whale could not reproduce. Evidence for Evolution - Where is it? So where is the so-called evidence for evolution? Not in the biology textbooks used in the public schools! Aren't there any legitimate evidences for the theory? Why do we have to imagine macro-evolution happening "long ago and far away..."? Could undirected natural processes alone assemble the intricate structures found within living cells? Can chemistry alone account for the origin of life on earth? What is the origin of the genetic information encoded in living organisms? Until evolutionists come up with real answers to these fundamental questions, Darwinian evolution should be kept in philosophy textbooks where it belongs and taken out of biology textbooks where, tragically, it has become entrenched. Where is it?
We are not human beings having a spiritual experience.
We are spiritual beings having a human experience.
~Teilhard de Chardin

Offline shadylane

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 21, 2014, 01:00:10 AM »
Thanks for the copy and paste.
Could you explain what the article was about in your own words?
And how the life on earth may be different than life on alien planets?
"The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?"

Offline mark

• Proud Father
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 21, 2014, 01:35:59 AM »
Thanks for the copy and paste.
Could you explain what the article was about in your own words?
And how the life on earth may be different than life on alien planets?
The article is about scientific PROOF of creation. And the lies that have been told to support evolution. There is no life on other planets! It didn't "evolve" here or anywhere else!
~Teilhard de Chardin

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 21, 2014, 04:36:46 PM »
no difference with what Mark does and you and ebilly. at least mark posts where he got the info from instead of retyping it onto a post to make it look like he did the experiments/research himself!

Offline mark

• Proud Father
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 21, 2014, 05:01:17 PM »
If I could write better than this guy... I would.  The author- "I am not your typical Christian.  With degrees and countless hours of education in genetics, microbiology, anthropology, organic chemistry, evolution, zoology and biology, I remain steadfast that we were created by God and not descendants of apes."
~Teilhard de Chardin

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 21, 2014, 05:03:57 PM »
no difference with what Mark does and you and ebilly. at least mark posts where he got the info from instead of retyping it onto a post to make it look like he did the experiments/research himself!
Well there is the whole fact that I read and understand the facts that I am told. I do not cite my sorce because it is common knowladge.

Offline mark

• Proud Father
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 21, 2014, 05:10:50 PM »
Well there is the whole fact that I read and understand the facts that I am told. I do not cite my sorce because it is common knowladge.
You asked me for some Proof of creation and I put several examples up for you. I would like to see you attempt to show some proof of evolution. (even though I know there is none I am curious what has you so convinced)
~Teilhard de Chardin

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 21, 2014, 07:06:55 PM »
You asked me for some Proof of creation and I put several examples up for you. I would like to see you attempt to show some proof of evolution. (even though I know there is none I am curious what has you so convinced)
I can show you. retroviral insertion proves evolution.
 Do you know what viruses are. You don't get sick by magic, but by things called viruses. Do you need me to explain what a virus is?
When a virus infects a cell, it implants its DNA randomly into the cell. If the cell is a sex cell then the error is kept for the next generation. Does this make sense?

Offline mark

• Proud Father
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 21, 2014, 08:48:35 PM »
I can show you. retroviral insertion proves evolution.
 Do you know what viruses are. You don't get sick by magic, but by things called viruses. Do you need me to explain what a virus is?
When a virus infects a cell, it implants its DNA randomly into the cell. If the cell is a sex cell then the error is kept for the next generation. Does this make sense?
How does that prove evolution? The DNA was already there. No new information evolved! Textbooks present evolution in two different ways—small, observable changes (natural selection, speciation, adaptation) and large, unobservable changes (molecules-to-man evolution). They show evidence for the former and then conclude that this proves that the latter took place as well.

As our understanding of genetics has improved, it has become increasingly clear that mutations + time + chance do not equal evolution. All observed mutations demonstrate a loss of genetic information from the genetic code, or they are neutral. Evolution claims that the process has no direction or goal. If you look at the complexity of the “first” organism, it must be accepted that a massive amount of information has been produced to explain the variety of life we see today. Mutations cannot generate new genetic information; so they cannot be used to explain how evolution has proceeded from a cell with less information than is present in modern cells.

Despite the claims of evolution, the appearance of new species, antibiotic resistance in bacteria, pesticide resistance, and sickle-cell anemia are not evidence in favor of evolution. They do, however, demonstrate the principle of natural selection acting on existing traits—a concept that creationists and evolutionists agree on. The creationist model of how life spread across the globe after the Flood of Genesis uses many of the same principles of natural selection and adaptive radiation that are used in the evolution model. One of the main differences is that the biblical creation model recognizes that one kind cannot change into another and that the changes are a result of variation within the created kinds—not descent from a single common ancestor. As a result of the Curse, genetic mutations, representing a loss of information, have been accumulating, but these do not cause new kinds to emerge. Accepting the idea of a single common ancestor denies the authority of God’s Word.
~Teilhard de Chardin

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 21, 2014, 09:25:07 PM »
you do not cite your sorce(source) because it is common knowladge(knowledge)?

Are you afraid of scrutiny? you have no problem asking others to cite their source? a bit hypocritical......again? LOL LOL LOL LOL

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 21, 2014, 09:27:44 PM »
How does that prove evolution? The DNA was already there. No new information evolved! Textbooks present evolution in two different ways—small, observable changes (natural selection, speciation, adaptation) and large, unobservable changes (molecules-to-man evolution). They show evidence for the former and then conclude that this proves that the latter took place as well.

As our understanding of genetics has improved, it has become increasingly clear that mutations + time + chance do not equal evolution. All observed mutations demonstrate a loss of genetic information from the genetic code, or they are neutral. Evolution claims that the process has no direction or goal. If you look at the complexity of the “first” organism, it must be accepted that a massive amount of information has been produced to explain the variety of life we see today. Mutations cannot generate new genetic information; so they cannot be used to explain how evolution has proceeded from a cell with less information than is present in modern cells.

Despite the claims of evolution, the appearance of new species, antibiotic resistance in bacteria, pesticide resistance, and sickle-cell anemia are not evidence in favor of evolution. They do, however, demonstrate the principle of natural selection acting on existing traits—a concept that creationists and evolutionists agree on. The creationist model of how life spread across the globe after the Flood of Genesis uses many of the same principles of natural selection and adaptive radiation that are used in the evolution model. One of the main differences is that the biblical creation model recognizes that one kind cannot change into another and that the changes are a result of variation within the created kinds—not descent from a single common ancestor. As a result of the Curse, genetic mutations, representing a loss of information, have been accumulating, but these do not cause new kinds to emerge. Accepting the idea of a single common ancestor denies the authority of God’s Word.
I wanted to make sure you were up to date. Well these insertions are random, and when a child is born he will have it and his children, their children ect. It does nothing on it's own, useless code... Are you still holding on?

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 21, 2014, 09:36:43 PM »
you do not cite your sorce(source) because it is common knowladge(knowledge)?

Are you afraid of scrutiny? you have no problem asking others to cite their source? a bit hypocritical......again? LOL LOL LOL LOL
Most of what I said is in any 3rd grade science book. I am sorry you do not understand it... But than again you have said that science is useless anyway so really how would it help.

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 22, 2014, 01:40:54 AM »
where did I say science is useless? prove it! lying again?????????

still afraid to cite your proofs, yet you demand others to cite their? LOL LOL LOL not too hypocritical ............again?????? LOL LOL LOL or just stumped? LOL LOL LOL LOL

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 22, 2014, 01:01:17 PM »
where did I say science is useless? prove it! lying again?????????

still afraid to cite your proofs, yet you demand others to cite their? LOL LOL LOL not too hypocritical ............again?????? LOL LOL LOL or just stumped? LOL LOL LOL LOL
Can't even remember your former post, Real scientist make up theories so they don't have to believe in god.
Didn't you say that fish?
YOu know it's best to ask if I am stumped after I refuse to answer....
What science you think is false.
Radiometric Dating.
evolution.
Trigonometry (Ok that is math but still)
Quantum Physics.
Atomic Theory
Big Bang Cosmology
Genetics
Virus Theory
Laws of Gravitational pull
Geology

Any of those would prove against young earth creation.

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #45 on: April 23, 2014, 02:32:04 AM »
theories are not fact.

show me where I said science is useless. show me the post!

Offline shadylane

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 23, 2014, 03:38:51 AM »
If I could write better than this guy... I would

You want every one to follow you.
But you can't explain it in your own words or lead by example.
Tell me once again, how you found the meaning of life?
Are you setting upon the mountain of knowledge ?
Or is your ass packed full of it.
"The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?"

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 23, 2014, 05:01:10 AM »
theories are not fact.

show me where I said science is useless. show me the post!
The post, are you denying it. Did you not say that Theories are just guesses at the world. All science is but theories... And why should I cite your work if you are too lazy to look for it.

however your anti science comments. April 18, 2014, 09:23:02 AM\
April 15, 2014, 10:17:32 PM
April 13, 2014, 08:38:26 AM »
 April 11, 2014, 07:54:27 AM
April 10, 2014, 08:35:14 PM
April 10, 2014, 07:48:10 AM
All post you have attacked science or scientest... I could go further back but lets face it... You are a liar and there is no truth in you... Go ahead and call me a liar.

Offline mark

• Proud Father
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 23, 2014, 10:12:17 AM »
You want every one to follow you.
But you can't explain it in your own words or lead by example.
Tell me once again, how you found the meaning of life?
Are you setting upon the mountain of knowledge ?
Or is your ass packed full of it.
You know what I want? I want people to know the TRUTH! Yes I'm sitting on a mountain of knowledge. Its called the world wide web! Our "dumbed down" society sickens me. Old age has taught me the meaning of life. (To serve God) Just hoping to pass this knowledge on to a few of you dummies before I die!
~Teilhard de Chardin

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 23, 2014, 12:35:52 PM »
You know what I want? I want people to know the TRUTH! Yes I'm sitting on a mountain of knowledge. Its called the world wide web! Our "dumbed down" society sickens me. Old age has taught me the meaning of life. (To serve God) Just hoping to pass this knowledge on to a few of you dummies before I die!
One offers Knowledge as one offers food. He puts it out there and lets those that wants to feed, feed. At the end if no one wants any you put it up. You do not beat them over the head with it.

Offline mark

• Proud Father
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: April 23, 2014, 01:32:33 PM »
Yep, some people have very hard heads. This thread has been read 400 times, I hope someone has learned something. I have been thanked many times over the years for some of my posts and research. (usually via P.M.) To be fair I've also been called stupid, dumb, crazy, and a no good copy and paister guy! I wish you would set aside your fear of being wrong about your religion (evolution) and learn the truth about God and His creation!
~Teilhard de Chardin

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 23, 2014, 04:09:02 PM »
Here are the posts you listed for all to see. I know what I said, you are the LIAR and here is the proof! LOL LOL LOL LOL why would I be against what God created?

April 18, 2014, 09:23:02 AM
The scientists have to keep inventing theories when they fail to prove existing theories. that's the pattern, can't prove a theory? come up with a new one! LOL LOL LOL
the fact that God created the universe is logical to believe! it is a fact that has never been disproven, just denied? scientists have had to resign to the fact they cannot prove how the universe was created, it took  Creator to do it. that is the only logical conclusion, proven daily!

April 15, 2014, 10:17:32 PM
the issue of false marriage can't get enough support to be put on a national ballot. that is why individual states vote on it, as it should be. abortion should have been decided the same way instead of legislated.
yeah you have to dismiss factual websites because you couldn't refute the facts! LOL LOL LOL
I am not ridiculing your family, just a product of your ancestors conception!
already provided a site for a PEER reviewed journal. but due to your deficient memory or laziness, here it is again.
http://www.businessinsider.com/scientists-noahs-arc-would-have-floated-with-70000-animals-if-built-by-dimensions-in-the-bible-2014-4
just making a correlation that God fed the jews in the desert, He could certainly feed the animals on the ark. still avoiding truth and logic? LOL LOL LOL
so you believe God is?
go visit a dying cancer patient, an elderly person, a person injured and no amount of medical care can save them. ask them if they are dying because they have no desire to survive
God created science. Real scientists keep trying to change it to fit their belief God did not create the universe. I accept the fact God created all. the proof is everywhere!

April 13, 2014, 08:38:26 AM
show me where evolution has been proven as fact. if so , why is it still referred to as a "theory"?
laugh all you want! any dictionary will give you the same definition. except the one you wrote! LOL LOL LOL LOL
nope, scientists just have to come up with another "theory", when they failed to prove the last  last one! LOL LOL they have to make an excuse for their repeated failures! LOL LOL LOL
you didn't answer the question....again. why are new elements being found? who measured the size of the universe? bbt is still an unproven theory!
can't answer the question , eh? LOL LOL LOL not a surprise! LOL LOL LOL
all you know is what you read from your science comic books. none of it can be proven without including God. science cannot be proven without acknowledging God and the fact He created all.

April 11, 2014, 07:54:27 AM
Did I say I didn't care what science says? making up crap again? I don't worship science as you do. I deal in facts. theories are not facts, no matter how you spin them!
You can't take one step on something that God has not created. science is your god. you forget God created science. the entertaining part is scientists and scientist wannabe's like yourself, are trying to use what God created to disprove God! LOL LOL LOL LOL
My world is alive and well!! LOL LOL your world is coming to an end! LOL LOL

April 10, 2014, 08:35:14 PM
Jesus performed miracles on the Sabbath. was He wrong to do so?
Matthew 12:9-14   
He went on from there and entered their synagogue. And a man was there with a withered hand. And they asked him, “Is it lawful to heal on the Sabbath?”—so that they might accuse him. He said to them, “Which one of you who has a sheep, if it falls into a pit on the Sabbath, will not take hold of it and lift it out? Of how much more value is a man than a sheep! So it is lawful to do good on the Sabbath.” Then he said to the man, “Stretch out your hand.” And the man stretched it out, and it was restored, healthy like the other.
 Drs. and nurses should not work on the Sabbath? police and fire fighters also?
Colossians 2:16   
Therefore let no one pass judgment on you in questions of food and drink, or with regard to a festival or a new moon or a Sabbath.
you are living in the old testament. there is also a nt. read it.
funny how a child can understand what you can't or refuse to! LOL LOL
it is adults that introduce paganism to children in the form of santa and the bunny. LOL LOL LOL
I don't need defending! LOL LOL the fact you continue to attack my beliefs , that you have failed miserably at disproving, validates the truth and logic I follow in God's word.
you can't prove any of your science hoakum, but God is perfectly logical to believe in. you are more fixated on validating your queer lifestyle. despite the fact it is a choice. you stated  the bible admitted we were born homosexual. do you believe that?
why would God create what He prohibits?
more fiction, there are no other books in the bible than those in it. those tales you are carrying are verrrrrrry old and unproven!

April 10, 2014, 07:48:10 AM
you use the bible to make your points! LOL LOL
another personality emerging??? LOL LOL LOL LOL
If you were capable of sound reasoning you would agree to the thruth and logic in the bible. Oh wait, you have stasted you know the bible inside and out and can state what is in each book! LOL LOL why would you study to that extent a book you don't believe in??
God didn't make experiments. He already knows the outcome! LOL LOL
why wouldn't science be okay if it saves lives? who said it isn't. evolution, geology , pangea, big bang; the science is wrong and still stories are being made up. The bible is the same after how many yrs? LOL LOL LOL
"We can you just co" WTH??? LOL LOL LOL
Because we don't follow GOD'S laws as we should He sent Jesus.
Working on the Sabath (Sabbath) is allowed. better reread what you stated you have read!LOL LOL LOL
my belief in God and Jesus has changed me. I scoff at people like you that try to denounce what is clearly evident to even a child! LOL LOL when your name calling starts, that means you have lost the debate and strike the only way you can!!! LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
Mark and I are the most hated people here?? LOL LOL Did you take a poll?? LOL LOL LOL LOL yeah, you are still the loser! LOL LOL LOL

and if you read the posts again, you will clearly see as anyone else reading them , that YOU are the LIAR! LOL LOL LOL
 Ya know , if you don't lie, you don't have to worry about remembering what you say! LOL LOL LOL

you need to worry about what YOU say. You have been caught without a doubt lying before and you have been caught lying again! LOL LOL LOL LOL