Shoutbox

Refresh History
  • littlebit: Makes sense.
    July 16, 2017, 04:40:28 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Boards will stay open for a place people can find history information longer. I am not allowing anyone to sign up for now because of so many foreginers just wanting to promote their business..
    December 10, 2016, 05:10:27 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Not sure why didn't look, I may be shutting down these message boards..
    November 17, 2016, 12:42:43 AM
  • ~kathy~: rick why is the timestamp showing up a day in advance?
    September 13, 2016, 12:27:46 AM
  • Valor7: What I tried to say is that the actual money would not be there that quick. But a loan against that would work if they are willing to do that.
    August 08, 2016, 01:51:51 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Why so long before it comes online? 911 took out a loan or bond with the known guarantee payment and began building..
    August 08, 2016, 07:46:34 AM
  • Valor7: Actually no it is not, a dependable Revenue stream will not come on line until the 4th quarter of 2017 so 2018 budget will be up in the air, not quite sure what they will have. By 2019 budget all will be well.
    August 04, 2016, 09:27:17 PM
  • Valor7: You mean that tax that the Commissioners would not put on the ballot for so many years? Strange things happened when the citizens got a chance to vote on that issue.
    August 03, 2016, 06:43:06 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Back up is now available withe the new tax..
    August 03, 2016, 05:01:35 PM
  • Valor7: Thanks a lot Ladies!!
    July 29, 2016, 01:16:13 PM
  • littlebit: ((*(*&
    July 27, 2016, 03:47:52 PM
  • ~kathy~: lol
    July 15, 2016, 09:34:56 AM
  • Valor7: A guy could get killed around here while waiting for backup!
    July 13, 2016, 07:31:58 PM
  • Lepard LLC: You are not alone..
    July 13, 2016, 07:28:53 PM
  • Valor7: I just hate it when I talk to myself!!!!
    July 08, 2016, 12:54:09 PM
  • Valor7: I could have worded that better, we talked details, options, the pros and cons of each, in  order to arrive at the best ballot language to present to the voters. Hope that makes this clearer.
    April 15, 2016, 06:36:14 PM
  • Valor7: sorry about the typos still working with just one arm in action
    April 13, 2016, 01:10:42 PM
  • Valor7: Yes and no. We talked details and options until we were blue in the face but I never heardbring it over, it was always the time was not right for the issue to pass. Glad to see the time in now right and I for one shall vote yes on the ballot. I would urge all others to do the sameour county is busting at the seams crimewise and no matter how many bad guys we send off there always seems to someone to replace them. The Sheriff's Office needs the help.
    April 13, 2016, 01:08:35 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Is that true Valor? Did he ask you what you wanted?
    March 01, 2016, 04:55:37 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Gene Newkirk Rick I have waited for a Sheriff to bring it to me on what he wanted. I have pushed Mr long for a while to get it to me. He told me he was close to having or done. Now hopefully the people will get to decide on it. I spoke with Steve about this a few times.
    March 01, 2016, 04:54:54 AM
  • Kimberly: Wow- I have a new name..........
    February 23, 2016, 10:25:15 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Works on mine, improvements are being done here. I may kick back into her a lot and post but working on different technologies right now. Seeing how things interact.
    January 18, 2016, 09:01:20 AM
  • Valor7: Yes it is working. If you need a laugh the wife showed me how to correctly use the silly thing.
    January 04, 2016, 05:32:59 PM
  • Valor7: Think so, mine is trying to work but it is now user and password protected and I dont know mine
    December 17, 2015, 01:32:16 PM
  • "DJ": Is there still a working android app for the PCSD
    December 14, 2015, 08:14:53 PM

Author Topic: nintendo video game more moral than real life??  (Read 8453 times)

Offline fish

• View Profile
Re: nintendo video game more moral than real life??
« Reply #30 on: May 10, 2014, 01:04:14 AM »

Share/Bookmark

Offline ebilly99

• Go to your profile and put something here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 10, 2014, 01:23:22 AM »
a bully?????
Yes
LOL LOL LOL  because I deal in facts that have not been refuted?
No because you attack the innocent.

because I have conviction of my beliefs and stand up for them?
no you don't. You talk big but if you wanted to make a difference you wouldn't be sitting on your ass doing this.

97%? you take a poll racer??
I agree, I think the number of nice people is much higher. You are just so nasty is seems like a lot lower number. I can't think of another user here as nasty as you.

You have also played a part in the nastiness!
No it is all you. Racer may call names but he has never attacked a child. I don't think you can find a single person in Pulaski county that would agree with this.
take God's name in vain all you want, you don't earn pts doing it! marriage is much more than a "piece of paper"
Oh is it, what exactly is it, a commitment to be together forever. It doesn't seem to be working.
. I never claimed to be perfect. how do you know I think I am perfect? LOL LOL

not my rules, God's. I fail daily and rely on the grace of God for forgiveness.
The I fail but becuase I am a christian I can call names excuse.

your son HAS two parents, simple biology!
My child has two loving parents.
LOL LOL but they are not married,
Oh lordy lordy, no marriage certificate means I iz goin ta hell. Not all of us believe in your antiquated beliefs. Do you remember when you asked when a christian ever pushed something down my throat... Example was given just now by you. Bulling, the last refuge of a thinking man, the first of a fool
he was born out of wedlock. I did not invent the term,
But you feel happy to use it. Do you call blacks the n word as well?
but a bastard is an illegitimate child born of unmarried parents.
And there was no reason to bring it up. A adult who has a problem talks it out with the one they hate, A cull attacks children.
I posted the definition for you. the fact that your son fits the description of bastard is your doing!
How do you even know that? So are you saying I should marry someone I don't love?

odd how you criticize me for not following ot laws, when you don't believe in God, or follow the bible. so if I don't follow YOUR codes, I am wrong
Yes, because only a coward attacks children, but than again that is all you ever where. You have a problem with me, take it to me, you have a problem with my child meet me and we will talk about it. Want to insult my son, meet me in the wood and be a man, but of course you wouldn't do that because you are a coward.
??? LOL LOL LOL when did I call you scum? never!
Just every other name under the sun.

you advertised on the personals here a while back. do you or the mother of your son date other people? what message are you sending your son?
It sends him the message that it is ok to be happy, that you shouldn't make yourself miserable because of a mistake you made. It shows him that life goes on. It shows him that there is someone out there and it shows him never to give up. What would staying home and crying prove.

anyone choosing to have a son out of wedlock making that child a bastard is the lowest of scum not fit(for) society! your/her family think this is a good idea?
So you would have wanted me to abort my son. You are a monster, while I support a persons right to chose, no one should be forced into a abortion.

some of us were raised to do the right thing!
Some of us were taught to live life and make mistakes, get dirty and adapt.

Offline Carmen 08

• Lurker
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 10, 2014, 01:33:18 AM »
make up your own mind Carmen. read some of the other posts on the other topics.
I have been looking through your post fish, and what I haven't found is a single post where you were uplifting. I have not seen any where you tried to help a individual, but instead you like to drag them through the mud. Is this really the behavior our lord and savior JESUS CHRIST, would want. I feel that you are doing a lot of harm to the body of Christ. AM I WRONG?

Ebilly, you seem committed to your world view, and while I disagree I have to accept the thing's I can not change. I just hope that you are letting your son make up his own mind and don't force him to believe one way or another. I would rather a child grow up to be satanic (Ouch) Under his own will than a forced christian.

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 10, 2014, 02:41:27 AM »
you are wrong.

I do not have a problem with standing up for myself or speaking out to those the delight in ridiculing Christianity , blaspheme God, Jesus , and the Holy Spirit.

I respond in kind in the way I am addressed. read through the religion topics. but read racer, shadylane, hi, along with ebilly.

ebilly seems to have a need for negative attention, or just an arrogant atheist that resorts to name calling.

do a due diligence, it will take a lot of, or not reading. but this topic is not an accurate depiction of what you think. I don't care who you agree with. I am not trying to win any popularity contests. I state facts that refute scientific theories. my facts have not been refuted.

and I don't have a problem upsetting the opposition. they try to intimidate me and I don't buckle. there maybe some on here that believe in God but are not of a strong personality to stand up to the atheists, pro choice, pro gay crowd. maybe when they see those people being called on their bs and their "theories" refuted, those people will see that the opposition can be shut up so Christians can preach and worship without them trying to stop them or get rid of Christianity.

Offline Carmen 08

• Lurker
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 10, 2014, 03:01:22 AM »
you are wrong. That isn't enough, tell me how I am wrong?

I do not have a problem with standing up for myself or speaking out to those the delight in ridiculing ChristianityI think if you have to defend your religion you must not believe in it very much. There are people who disagree, so what. Is it that important that you defend god? You sow the seeds and let God grow what he wants. , blaspheme God, Jesus , and the Holy Spirit.Let God take care of himself. You are to give the reason for the joy in your life, not fight God's fight.

I respond in kind in the way I am addressedBut that isn't good enough. Do not return evil for evil but return evil with good. . read through the religion topics. but read racer, shadylane, hi, along with ebilly.And you are to be better than them.

ebilly seems to have a need for negative attention, or just an arrogant atheist that resorts to name calling. So what, you are a christian, aren't you? you need to be the bigger man Fish

do a due diligence, it will take a lot of, or not reading.Can you tell me one post where you took the time to support someone on the forum. If you want to prove you aren't a bully why not just appologize to ebilly. Insulting someones child is bad.  but this topic is not an accurate depiction of what you think. I don't care who you agree withFine then, but I see why everyone calls you a bully.. I am not trying to win any popularity contests. I state facts that refute scientific theories. my facts have not been refuted.Then you have won. Just leave and let them discuses things. correct me it I am wrong but it seems more like pride in yourself than glory to God. If you are giving glory to God, isn't it time to stop boasting about your accomplishments. I have to say a Braggart is not very attractive.

and I don't have a problem upsetting the opposition. they try to intimidate me and I don't buckleBut you have been attacking others, not the other way. I have looked at the past post between you and a lot of people, and while name calling goes out, you are the one to attack the person. People have attacked your point and called you stupid for having beliefs, you have attacked the individual. You may have started as a defender but you have become the bully. Ask Jesus to heal your heart. You are not living as if you have the hope of the Resurrection of Jesus in your heart. . there maybe some on here that believe in God but are not of a strong personality to stand up to the atheists, pro choice, pro gay crowd. maybe when they see those people being called on their bs and their "theories" refuted, those people will see that the opposition can be shut up so Christians can preach and worship without them trying to stop them or get rid of Christianity.
I don't think they will. From what I have seen, you appear as a nasty man who makes Christianity look bad. There are things worse then Atheist to the body of Christ fish, and that is followers of anger and hatred.

That said Fish, If you repent of your Pride and beg for forgiveness he is just and will forgive your sins.

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 10, 2014, 03:21:04 AM »
bully?????? LOL LOL

I haven't attacked anyone. prove it!

I talk big?? How so?? how do you know what I am or am not doing when I am on here??

nasty? How so? ever reread your posts??

only racer name called? not you? LOL LOL LOL Prove I have attacked a child!

so you and the boy's mother are committed to stay together forever

"The I fail but because(because) I am a christian I can call names excuse. " I fail because I am a sinner. what names have I called you? show me the posts!

the child has two unmarried parents that love the child.

I suppose believing parents should be married before having kids, or at least get married when something unexpected happens is antiquated??

the race card ?? really?? LOL LOL LOL LOL desperate???????????

you shouldn't be procreating with someone you don't love!

Again, when have I attacked a child????a coward? that's all I ever where(were)?? why would I have a problem with your son??I simply stated the fact your refusal to take responsibility for your actions have resulted in him being illegitimate, a bastard. your doing not mine. don't blame me for your poor decision!

I called you every name under the sun?? LOL LOL LOL Prove it! show the posts with the names I called you! we saw this movie before and you were proven a liar. lets rerun that again! LOL LOL LOL
show the posts with the names I called you!

no it shows him that you can just leave if you want. you don't have to take responsibility for your actions
What would staying home and crying prove. he has 2 moms! LOL LOL

Show me where I said you should have aborted your son. show me ANY post where I support abortion. you are lying again!! Not a surprise!

some of us were not taught to make mistakes. is that what you call your son? some of us were taught to take responsibility for our actions! who will have the "talk" with your son? what will you tell him he should do if he gets a girl pregnant?

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 10, 2014, 04:23:19 AM »
you obviously are only looking at this thread Carmen.  are you also only looking at my posts? not those that are ridiculing God, blaspheming Jesus and the Holy Spirit? ridiculing Christianity? how many topics are in the religion section regarding evolution, attacking creationism, promoting homosexuality. some of these topics spill into the opinion and national politics opinion.

how is Christianity being treated in this country? Christians are being killed around the world for their beliefs. I don't believe it would be right for me to not speak out against those attacking Christianity, my beliefs, My god.

I am very happy in my life. anytime I make a liberal or atheist mad, I am happier!

But I do not have to tolerate and remain silent to the others that share ebilly's views and attack Christianity. I don't think God minds me giving the atheists a hard time. because NONE of my facts have been refuted, the non believers that continue to try and disprove the facts I give from the bible have to read the bible in order to try to prove me wrong. maybe some of what they read will sink in! I got them reading the bible,! LOL yes I do find humor in making non  believers read a book they don't believe in, and they find I am telling the truth!

when ebilly gets his fix of negative attention, he leaves others alone. watch out, you don't seem to agree with him much!

I have talked to ebilly on here in a positive way, only to face a backlash a few posts later. you are coming into discussions that are months old. they weren't always like they are now.

I have nothing to apologize for. I was not insulting the child. I was calling attention to the result of irresponsible actions.

the discussions that follow after I refute theories and present facts that can't be refuted are more attacks and ridicule on my beliefs.

it isn't pride in me, it is not tolerating attacks and insults of my religious beliefs. I am sure I have a right to speak out against those, yes?

I don't have any accomplishments to boast about, but I think God is pleased when I shut up an atheist, refute anti creationist theories, present facts from His word that cannot be refuted.

I am responding to their attacks. I don't do the name calling thing ,much ,. I will stand up for myself from those attacking my beliefs. I have challenged them for facts, it gets quiet and a new attack comes. I am a stickler for facts. the bible facts are just that. I will not apologize for proving the non believers wrong. I have also spoke of the God's coming kingdom.

your assumption I am not living  as if I have the hope of the Resurrection of Jesus in my heart is wrong. don't assume too much. Jesus has already been resurrected when He died on the cross for us. I look forward to Him coming back and setting up God's kingdom on earth. I am very aware of world events happening now and have posted some during discussions on here. I believe we are in the last days, but no one knows the date.

But I will not stay silent when Christianity is attacked, my God and Savior are blasphemed, my beliefs are ridiculed. responding to those attacks is spreading God's word. the fact that His word cannot be refuted, validates that His word is truth.

If you were given the choice to give up your Christian beliefs or die, what would be your answer?

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 10, 2014, 05:36:33 AM »
bully?????? LOL LOL

I haven't attacked anyone. prove it!
you called a child a bastard for no good reason (Not that there is ever a reason)

I talk big??
you act like you are important. No one gives a damn about you.
How so?? how do you know what I am or am not doing when I am on here??
Don't give me that bullshit, If you were doing anything with your life you wouldn't be making fun of children

nasty? How so? ever reread your posts??
I might make fun of ideas and people. I don't make fun of children

only racer name called? not you? LOL LOL LOL Prove I have attacked a child!
never called a child a bastard, that is for sure you retard.

so you and the boy's mother are committed to stay together forever
not forever but at least till he is a teenager and better able to handle it.

"The I fail but because(because) I am a christian I can call names excuse. " I fail because I am a sinner. what names have I called you? show me the posts!
Other than a idiot who should give up being a teacher and a homosexual... YOU CALLED MY SON A BASTARD.

the child has two unmarried parents that love the child
Exactly.

I suppose believing parents should be married before having kids, or at least get married when something unexpected happens is antiquated??
Should no, must... YES

the race card ?? really?? LOL LOL LOL LOL desperate???????????
Pointing out you are a hypocrite. I can find you old dictionarys that still use the N word to describe people of color. It's called tack... AND YOU DONT CALL KIDS BASTARDS

you shouldn't be procreating with someone you don't love!
Thinking I didn't love her, thinking we were not engaged, thinking I broke up with her. You are wrong. She had my engagement ring on before I ever had sex with her. She ended it with me.

Again, when have I attacked a child
YOU CALLED A CHILD A BASTARD.
????a coward? that's all I ever where(were)?? why would I have a problem with your son?? I simply stated the fact your refusal to take responsibility for your actions have resulted in him being illegitimate, a bastard. your doing not mine. don't blame me for your poor decision!

I called you every name under the sun?? LOL LOL LOL Prove it! show the posts with the names I called you! we saw this movie before and you were proven a liar. lets rerun that again! LOL LOL LOL
show the posts with the names I called you!

no it shows him that you can just leave if you want
Yes, because the alternative is to force two people who don't want to be together
. you don't have to take responsibility for your actions
how is that, We raise him together, feed him togher, do activities (Sometimes) together.
What would staying home and crying prove. he has 2 moms! LOL LOL
And now you called me a women.

Show me where I said you should have aborted your son. show me ANY post where I support abortion.
You stated in your last post that...anyone choosing to have a son out of wedlock. What should have I done, force her kicking and screaming to the alter.
you are lying again!! Not a surprise!

some of us were not taught to make mistakes. is that what you call your son? some of us were taught to take responsibility for our actions! who will have the "talk" with your son?
I will
what will you tell him he should do if he gets a girl pregnant?
I would like him to marry the girl, but if he can't or won't I want him to be a father.
My mistake was that I didn't find a person that loved me like I loved her. My son was the good thing that came from it.

Offline Carmen 08

• Lurker
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 10, 2014, 06:13:01 AM »
you obviously are only looking at this thread Carmen.  are you also only looking at my posts? not those that are ridiculing God, blaspheming Jesus and the Holy Spirit? ridiculing Christianity? how many topics are in the religion section regarding evolution,That's sad, you don't believe God is powerful enough to worry about God. attacking creationism,Maybe we shouldn't be of this world. You and I know that even if it is found true it doesn't make God any less real. To think that we mere mortals can understand the almighty is a far greater act of blasphemy that Atheist who simply lack his knowledge. We are to be the light of this world, but you seem to be stuck in the dark. So what if they don't want to believe, it is there choice is it not? Isn't it better just to plant seeds elsewhere? promoting homosexuality. some of these topics spill into the opinion and national politics opinion.SO what, say your peace and let it be. You are going to worry yourself to a early grave.

how is Christianity being treated in this country?Pretty well, actually. We have every right under the sun. In fact I think we are stagnating. Apologetics seems so old that I can keep up with my 1963 edition of mere christianity by C.S. Lewis. In fact I welcome criticism. Test our deed's by fire right.  Christians are being killed around the world for their beliefs.But not by Atheist, but by other religions. I don't believe it would be right for me to not speak out against those attacking Christianity, my beliefs, My god.Fine but attack who is at fault then. Attack the muslims who allow it, attack the China Government. Do not attack atheist who simply laugh. get a sense of humor.

I am very happy in my life. anytime I make a liberal or atheist mad, I am happier!GOD does not find joy in the suffering of the wicked, and liberal's or atheist are not wicked, just confused.

But I do not have to tolerate and remain silent to the others that share ebilly's views and attack Christianity.Why, do you think he can win? I mean he has a right to his beliefs, sure but has he scared you away from god? If not that stop wasting so much time on him. Everything will be ok if you just ignore him. I don't think God minds me giving the atheists a hard time. because NONE of my facts have been refuted, the non believers that continue to try and disprove the facts I give from the bible have to read the bible in order to try to prove me wrong. maybe some of what they read will sink in! I got them reading the bible,! LOL yes I do find humor in making non  believers read a book they don't believe in, and they find I am telling the truth!I had a brother who read the bible every day and he became a atheist. We still talk and while I think he is missing something he is happy and a good person. Why should I be mad at him for it. Ever think that if you tried to get to know a atheist first you might have a better chance than your, no offense, assaults.

when ebilly gets his fix of negative attention, he leaves others alone. watch out, you don't seem to agree with him much!So why not give him some positive instead. Ever think instead of being every-ones enemy you could be there friend.

I have talked to ebilly on here in a positive way, only to face a backlash a few posts later.Can I see the post. I looked through a few pages but not the entire thing. I am not calling you a liar, but a girl can only read so much  :P you are coming into discussions that are months old. they weren't always like they are now.but bastard is a nasty word, and do you think anyone would be happy to hear there son called a bastard.

I have nothing to apologize for. I was not insulting the child. I was calling attention to the result of irresponsible actions. We don't know the full story either. And yes you do. There is a fine point where you stop, A gentleman knows that... You are a gentleman are you not

the discussions that follow after I refute theories and present facts that can't be refuted are more attacks and ridicule on my beliefs.They disagree, and that is good. If they feel you haven't answered and you feel you have it helps no one for you to continue.

it isn't pride in me, it is not tolerating attacks and insults of my religious beliefs. I am sure I have a right to speak out against those, yes? Yes, you do, but at the same time they do as well. I am not asking you to stop but try to be a better person when you do.

I don't have any accomplishments to boast about, but I think God is pleased when I shut up an atheist, refute anti creationist theories, present facts from His word that cannot be refuted.I think he would be more pleased when you attack the corrupt churches that are robbing the poor, a political system that steals from all but the richest and to offer a hug to a person you disagree with.

I am responding to their attacks. I don't do the name calling thing ,much ,. I will stand up for myself from those attacking my beliefs. I have challenged them for facts, it gets quiet and a new attack comes. I am a stickler for facts. the bible facts are just that. I will not apologize for proving the non believers wrong. I have also spoke of the God's coming kingdom.Maybe you could try a little honey instead of vinegar. I know you can be sweat and win if you wanted to ;)

your assumption I am not living  as if I have the hope of the Resurrection of Jesus in my heart is wrong. don't assume too much. Jesus has already been resurrected when He died on the cross for us. I look forward to Him coming back and setting up God's kingdom on earth. I am very aware of world events happening now and have posted some during discussions on here. I believe we are in the last days, but no one knows the date.I agree, but I didn't mean you didn't believe that. I was saying that your behavior seems opposite.

But I will not stay silent when Christianity is attacked, my God and Savior are blasphemed, my beliefs are ridiculed. responding to those attacks is spreading God's word. the fact that His word cannot be refuted, validates that His word is truth.

If you were given the choice to give up your Christian beliefs or die, what would be your answer?
Fortunately we do not live when I will be asked that, but the answer is obvious, I would rather die. However what would you do to save a atheist who had the same question asked. Would you give your life to protect someone who believed differently. Would you feed a lesbian couple who were starving, or a atheist in prison. If a liberal was in the hospital would you visit them. Jesus posed this question a little different, but what you do to the least of them you do to him. So come one and warm up, I know you can be a sweet loving man if you tried. Atheist are humans too, but if they only see mr angry face how can they know the joy you have.  ;D

Offline Lepard LLC

• Activist
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 10, 2014, 08:07:16 AM »
Did jesus tell you to come here and pretend to be someone new here too? Nothing like honest Christians.
In my eyes, that means we've already won. They know it, and that's why they lie. All that's left is faith and lies. Winning.....

So I just arrived on this site and wow. Is this what I can expect on this forum. I think I should just leave but not defending this child. I don't care what happened no child deserves this you bully. I know I am new but whatever you and this ebilly guy is going through you shouldn't involve his kids. Didn't Jesus say to love the little children.

Offline mark

• http://www.gayalpinesurvival.com/
  • Proud Father
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 10, 2014, 09:46:42 AM »
 Ebilly-"I would like him to marry the girl, but if he can't or won't I want him to be a father." To me marriage is a three way life long commitment between a Man, a woman, and God. Since Rick is a minister (able to marry people) and ebilly want his son to get married.........I want to know what marriage means to an atheist?
We are not human beings having a spiritual experience.
We are spiritual beings having a human experience.
~Teilhard de Chardin

Offline Lepard LLC

• Activist
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 10, 2014, 11:22:00 AM »
How would I know?

Ebilly-"I would like him to marry the girl, but if he can't or won't I want him to be a father." To me marriage is a three way life long commitment between a Man, a woman, and God. Since Rick is a minister (able to marry people) and ebilly want his son to get married.........I want to know what marriage means to an atheist?

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 10, 2014, 11:46:28 AM »
Did jesus tell you to come here and pretend to be someone new here too? Nothing like honest Christians.
In my eyes, that means we've already won. They know it, and that's why they lie. All that's left is faith and lies. Winning.....
??? Not really a nice way to treat a new person is it? I mean just to insult them like that for no reason?

Offline mark

• http://www.gayalpinesurvival.com/
  • Proud Father
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 10, 2014, 12:50:44 PM »
I don't know what lies you are talking about?  Proof?
We are not human beings having a spiritual experience.
We are spiritual beings having a human experience.
~Teilhard de Chardin

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 10, 2014, 02:07:28 PM »
karma kicking your butt ebilly?

I stated what you made your son as the result of not marrying his mother. boy that really bites your butt, eh??? LOL LOL LOL

If you are intimidated from the facts that I post that you can't refute, so be it! LOL I don't think I am anything, God will judge me and I know I have sinned, but as far as what I have posted on here? I have a clear conscience. I have shut up you and the others. Then you make the mistake of trying to start up with the same crap, only to be proven wrong and a liar in the process. all who get on here see it. that reveals who you and the others are.

you are still missing the point, I am not making fun of children, I am pointing out the result of your irresponsible action that resulted in an illegitimate child, bastard is the definition in the dictionary.  You are partly to blame for the situation you put your son in. A saving grace for him is, family values and moral standards today aren't what they used to be. so a child out of wedlock is no big deal! He will probably never have to worry about taunting because of your irresponsibility. a sad commentary on reality.

you have no clue what I do away from the keyboard. speculate all you want, but your track record isn't to good!

you are the one that believes we were born homo, your statement not mine. You have said you have anger issues, and you want to be a teacher? LOL LOL you are incapable of debate/discussion without name calling. it is your response when losing. how many times did you resort to calling me a name in just your latest post? where are the posts to prove I have called you every name under the sun?

hypocrite? how so? what's tack?  you have to dig through old dictionaries to find racists terms? I think those terms are still in current dictionaries!

I don't care about the situation. I am of the belief that people should wait until marriage to have kids.

you raise him? what does togher taste like? LOL LOL LOL sometimes do activities together?

you should have waited until marriage to have a child. he would be legitimate. can't show the post, any post, that shows I am pro abortion or told you to abort your son? I am shocked!! LOL LOL LOL

what will you tell him to do if he gets a girl pregnant? no big deal??????? maybe tell him to not make the mistake you did?

there are consequences for our actions, what makes the difference is taking responsibility for those actions.

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #45 on: May 10, 2014, 02:16:16 PM »
That never happens here Rick! LOL

anyone I know? I have an idea who it could be. we'll see! LOL

I thought her posts were a bit suspicious?

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 10, 2014, 02:43:29 PM »
madeline murry ohare was just confused? LOL LOL

I will speak out against those attacking Christianity , my choice. you want to sit on the sidelines and do nothing? your choice.

when people have to close businesses because of their Christian beliefs, when people lose a "reality" show because of their Christian beliefs, when kids can't read the bible during free time in school, speaking out to those that support those actions is fighting it.

read some more. you want to enter a discussion and criticize, read up so you know what you are criticizing.

you are entitled to your opinion. but don't criticize what you don't know. read the posts in the topics of the religion section.

don't even try to tell me what I should do or not in regards to this discussion. If you want to live in your fantasy land, with rose colored glasses fine.
make friends with atheists 1st?
I live in reality. I don't attack those that ridicule my beliefs. I respond to their attacks and they can't take what they dish out. that is their problem, not mine. you want to sit on the sidelines and believe that being nice works? have at it!

do you study the Tanakh or the bible? if you study the bible read the letter to Laodicea in revelation. I am not lukewarm, there is no doubt about my belief and faith in God. and I will speak out to those attacking my beliefs. maybe they will see the error of their ways, or move on!

odd how you only address the way and the tone of my posts but you do not address hi, shadylane, racer, ebilly on what they post about Christianity?

Offline Lepard LLC

• Activist
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 10, 2014, 06:13:47 PM »
So you are a new person too? Not just a new name you added here? Wow. Christians lie..

??? Not really a nice way to treat a new person is it? I mean just to insult them like that for no reason?

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 10, 2014, 06:25:55 PM »
not all of us lie Rick, in error at times, confused at times, but no intentional untruths!. I've been around here awhile and it is hilarious what some try to pull! That could be a chapter on it's own when you write your book! LOL

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 10, 2014, 07:07:53 PM »
So you are a new person too? Not just a new name you added here? Wow. Christians lie..
I would like to know what you are pointing to? I have been here for quite a well. 

Offline Hi

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 11, 2014, 03:29:51 AM »
While we are on the subject...rick...would you kindly unlock my screen name waynesvillian..I like that better than hi

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 11, 2014, 05:32:39 PM »
Nintendo caved? They caved to the gaystapo...maybe. they said "if"

We are committed to fun and entertainment for everyone

2014-05-09

We apologize for disappointing many people by failing to include same-sex relationships in Tomodachi Life. Unfortunately, it is not possible for us to change this gameís design, and such a significant development change canít be accomplished with a post-ship patch. At Nintendo, dedication has always meant going beyond the games to promote a sense of community, and to share a spirit of fun and joy. We are committed to advancing our longtime company values of fun and entertainment for everyone. We pledge that if we create a next installment in the Tomodachi series, we will strive to design a game-play experience from the ground up that is more inclusive, and better represents all players.

http://www.nintendo.com/whatsnew/detail/c4FWbi-Uave2T9R1h7SFzX0aoa-d4pgx

Offline Lepard LLC

• Activist
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 11, 2014, 06:51:46 PM »
There isn't anyone by that name, go look at the list..

While we are on the subject...rick...would you kindly unlock my screen name waynesvillian..I like that better than hi