Shoutbox

Refresh History
  • littlebit: Makes sense.
    July 16, 2017, 04:40:28 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Boards will stay open for a place people can find history information longer. I am not allowing anyone to sign up for now because of so many foreginers just wanting to promote their business..
    December 10, 2016, 05:10:27 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Not sure why didn't look, I may be shutting down these message boards..
    November 17, 2016, 12:42:43 AM
  • ~kathy~: rick why is the timestamp showing up a day in advance?
    September 13, 2016, 12:27:46 AM
  • Valor7: What I tried to say is that the actual money would not be there that quick. But a loan against that would work if they are willing to do that.
    August 08, 2016, 01:51:51 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Why so long before it comes online? 911 took out a loan or bond with the known guarantee payment and began building..
    August 08, 2016, 07:46:34 AM
  • Valor7: Actually no it is not, a dependable Revenue stream will not come on line until the 4th quarter of 2017 so 2018 budget will be up in the air, not quite sure what they will have. By 2019 budget all will be well.
    August 04, 2016, 09:27:17 PM
  • Valor7: You mean that tax that the Commissioners would not put on the ballot for so many years? Strange things happened when the citizens got a chance to vote on that issue.
    August 03, 2016, 06:43:06 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Back up is now available withe the new tax..
    August 03, 2016, 05:01:35 PM
  • Valor7: Thanks a lot Ladies!!
    July 29, 2016, 01:16:13 PM
  • littlebit: ((*(*&
    July 27, 2016, 03:47:52 PM
  • ~kathy~: lol
    July 15, 2016, 09:34:56 AM
  • Valor7: A guy could get killed around here while waiting for backup!
    July 13, 2016, 07:31:58 PM
  • Lepard LLC: You are not alone..
    July 13, 2016, 07:28:53 PM
  • Valor7: I just hate it when I talk to myself!!!!
    July 08, 2016, 12:54:09 PM
  • Valor7: I could have worded that better, we talked details, options, the pros and cons of each, in  order to arrive at the best ballot language to present to the voters. Hope that makes this clearer.
    April 15, 2016, 06:36:14 PM
  • Valor7: sorry about the typos still working with just one arm in action
    April 13, 2016, 01:10:42 PM
  • Valor7: Yes and no. We talked details and options until we were blue in the face but I never heardbring it over, it was always the time was not right for the issue to pass. Glad to see the time in now right and I for one shall vote yes on the ballot. I would urge all others to do the sameour county is busting at the seams crimewise and no matter how many bad guys we send off there always seems to someone to replace them. The Sheriff's Office needs the help.
    April 13, 2016, 01:08:35 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Is that true Valor? Did he ask you what you wanted?
    March 01, 2016, 04:55:37 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Gene Newkirk Rick I have waited for a Sheriff to bring it to me on what he wanted. I have pushed Mr long for a while to get it to me. He told me he was close to having or done. Now hopefully the people will get to decide on it. I spoke with Steve about this a few times.
    March 01, 2016, 04:54:54 AM
  • Kimberly: Wow- I have a new name..........
    February 23, 2016, 10:25:15 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Works on mine, improvements are being done here. I may kick back into her a lot and post but working on different technologies right now. Seeing how things interact.
    January 18, 2016, 09:01:20 AM
  • Valor7: Yes it is working. If you need a laugh the wife showed me how to correctly use the silly thing.
    January 04, 2016, 05:32:59 PM
  • Valor7: Think so, mine is trying to work but it is now user and password protected and I dont know mine
    December 17, 2015, 01:32:16 PM
  • "DJ": Is there still a working android app for the PCSD
    December 14, 2015, 08:14:53 PM

Author Topic: Biblical prophecy being fullfilled  (Read 15728 times)

Offline fish

• View Profile
Re: Biblical prophecy being fullfilled
« Reply #30 on: June 16, 2014, 01:56:09 AM »

Share/Bookmark

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 16, 2014, 02:04:04 AM »
maybe review ebilly's posts igahmah? you may be surprised at who is doing the name calling! he also stated he has anger issues, he denies it here , but it is in his posts.

I don't like people spreading false doctrines. ebilly has poated many lies about Christianity.

No God and Jesus don't need me to defend them. but when false doctrines are being stated as truths, I will call them out.

I don't go out of my way to start topics on atheism to slam it. I ignore it. ebilly can do the same about Christianity,but chooses not to.

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 16, 2014, 02:41:32 AM »
some wars are small skirmishes, some are what is going on now. who is the we that has not had a 5 yr period when there hasn't been a war> the US has had 5 yr periods  or more of no wars. the rest of the entire world? different story

show me where I questioned Jesus coming back in 5,10, or a hundred years! I have stated God did not give a date.

don't agree with the Christianity topics ignore them. this is an opinion page, you want to control free speech now? you are not required to respond to what you don't agree with!

I didn't say I would not discuss the label you gave your son. I may or may not

A Racial slur is not the result of an illegitimate birth, neither is a term for an abnormal lifestyle.

again, you are the one that stated all are born homosexual. I disagree. reread your posts.

the flood didn't happen???? prove it.

none of the proofs I have given from the bible have been refuted. I am far from perfect, but the verses I have posted prove my points.

the generation that is present during the tribulation yrs will not pass before Jesus comes back. that could be during our time or in our kids time

you still haven't shown me your statement pointing out this prophecy is one of the things driving people from the church! you made no such statement!!

Who said "the sun goes around the earth and sits on pillars"? still can't prove it??

To God 1 day is as a 1000 yrs and vice versa. how many yrs was the birth of Jesus prophesized before He was born??

you have admitted you have anger issues and said you are working on it, no shame in admitting a flaw. we all have them!

not every atheist insulted me first, some haven't at all. but you started the insults, I still let stuff pass without comment. review the posts!

You forgot to include Deut 18;20 - But the prophet who speaks a word A)'>presumptuously in My name which I have not commanded him to speak, or B)'>which he speaks in the name of other gods, that prophet shall die.

ez. is about Egypt not tyre,

there are usually not dates assigned to prophecies. many denominations have tried to say when Jesus is coming back,and He IS coming back. we don't know when, but we have been give signs to watch for. what is going on in the world now and how much civilization has been degraded is a sign.

Offline shadylane

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 16, 2014, 02:55:08 AM »
lol lol lol good one shady! wrong, but entertaining!

Jesus Christ was more liberal than you are.
Entertaining?  Maybe
Wrong? Not.
Take a look at your core beliefs.
You talk politics while hiding behind religion.

Edited:
Many of my friends and family are true Christians.
I respect and admire their beliefs.
You are a fake.......

"The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?"

Offline ebilly99

• Go to your profile and put something here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 16, 2014, 05:08:55 AM »
some wars are small skirmishes, some are what is going on now. who is the we that has not had a 5 yr period when there hasn't been a war
What is the world, however the middle east doesn't do much better, They have never been at peace.
> the US has had 5 yr periods  or more of no wars. the rest of the entire world? different story
Bible is now only for america now. (Not that the bible mentions a entire 2 continents.

show me where I questioned Jesus coming back in 5,10, or a hundred years! I have stated God did not give a date.

don't agree with the Christianity topics ignore them. this is an opinion page, you want to control free speech now?
Control free speech, When have I ever done that. If fact I am saying if you want called out on bs keep posting. You have the right to say what you want, but you don't have a right to not be offended.
you are not required to respond to what you don't agree with!

I didn't say I would not discuss the label you gave your son.
I didn't label anyone, you racist.
I may or may not

A Racial slur is not the result of an illegitimate birth, neither is a term for an abnormal lifestyle.
I wish that you judge a person for the actions of there life and not a merit of there birth. If a child is born Black, homosexual or out of wedlock, the child did nothing wrong. You like to insult them though.

again, you are the one that stated all are born homosexual. I disagree. reread your posts.
No, I said that SOME are born homosexual. One does not choose their sexual orientation.

the flood didn't happen? ??? prove it.
Not enough water on earth, All sea life would die, all plants would die, All the ground would be salted, A boat can not be built that big out of would without torsion ripping it apart. Not enough air on the ark cor the millions of species that would need to be on the ark. Not enough room for all the species of earth. Kinds make it worse as genetic bottlenecking would kill everything. No way to dispose of all the poop on the ark, no way to store all the food on the ark... Now we get to after the flood. To much water in the air, impossible to breath, Not enough food for the humans, much less all the critters. Not enough fresh water, all the flood water would be salt as it mixed with the ocean, Not enough genetic variation for the next generation. Finally Noahs kids would have to have had one hundred children just to make a city large enough to build the tower. As even a twin every year would only lead to about 40 children the math does not work... How many fails do you need.

none of the proofs I have given from the bible have been refuted. I am far from perfect, but the verses I have posted prove my points.

the generation that is present during the tribulation yrs will not pass before Jesus comes back. that could be during our time or in our kids time
That is not what it says. 24 [size=0.65em][/size]Jesus left the temple and was going away, when his disciples came to point out to him the buildings of the temple. [size=0.75em]2 [/size]But he answered them, “You see all these, do you not? Truly, I say to you,[size=0.65em][/size]there will not be left here one stone upon another that will not be thrown down.”Signs of the End of the Age[size=0.75em]3 [/size]As he sat on [size=0.65em][/size]the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to him [size=0.65em][/size]privately, saying, “Tell us, [size=0.65em][/size]when will these things be, and what will be the sign of your [size=0.65em][/size]coming and of [size=0.65em][/size]the end of the age?” [size=0.75em]4 [/size]And Jesus answered them, [size=0.65em][/size]“See that no one leads you astray. [size=0.75em]5 [/size]For [size=0.65em][/size]many will come in my name, saying, ‘I am[size=0.65em][/size]the Christ,’ and they will lead many astray. [size=0.75em]6 [/size]And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that you [size=0.65em][/size]are not alarmed, for this [size=0.65em][/size]must take place, but the end is not yet. [size=0.75em]7 [/size]For [size=0.65em][/size]nation will rise against nation, and [size=0.65em][/size]kingdom against kingdom, and there will be [size=0.65em][/size]famines and earthquakes in various places.[size=0.75em]8 [/size]All these are but the beginning of [size=0.65em][/size]the birth pains.[size=0.75em]9 [/size]“Then [size=0.65em][/size]they will deliver you up [size=0.65em][/size]to tribulation and [size=0.65em][/size]put you to death, and [size=0.65em][/size]you will be hated by all nations for my name's sake. [size=0.75em]10 [/size]And then many will fall away[size=0.65em][a][/size] and [size=0.65em][/size]betray one another and hate one another. [size=0.75em]11 [/size]And many [size=0.65em][/size]false prophets will arise [size=0.65em][/size]and lead many astray. [size=0.75em]12 [/size]And because lawlessness will be increased, [size=0.65em][/size]the love of many will grow cold. [size=0.75em]13 [/size][size=0.65em][/size]But the one who endures to the end will be saved.[size=0.75em]14 [/size]And this gospel of the kingdom [size=0.65em][/size]will be proclaimed throughout the whole world [size=0.65em][/size]as a testimony [size=0.65em][/size]to all nations, and [size=0.65em][/size]then the end will come.The Abomination of Desolation[size=0.75em]15 [/size]“So when you see the abomination of desolation [size=0.65em][/size]spoken of by the prophet Daniel, standing in [size=0.65em][/size]the holy place ([size=0.65em][/size]let the reader understand), [size=0.75em]16 [/size]then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains.[size=0.75em]17 [/size][size=0.65em][/size]Let the one who is on [size=0.65em][/size]the housetop not go down to take what is in his house, [size=0.75em]18 [/size]and let the one who is in the field not turn back to take his cloak. [size=0.75em]19 [/size]And [size=0.65em][/size]alas for women who are pregnant and for those who are nursing infants in those days! [size=0.75em]20 [/size]Pray that your flight may not be in winter or on a Sabbath. [size=0.75em]21 [/size]For then there will be [size=0.65em][/size]great tribulation, [size=0.65em][/size]such as has not been from the beginning of the world until now, no, and never will be. [size=0.75em]22 [/size]And if those days had not been cut short, no human being would be saved. But for [size=0.65em][/size]the sake of the elect those days will be cut short. [size=0.75em]23 [/size][size=0.65em][/size]Then if anyone says to you, ‘Look, here is the Christ!’ or ‘There he is!’ do not believe it. [size=0.75em]24 [/size]For [size=0.65em][/size]false christs and [size=0.65em][/size]false prophets will arise and [size=0.65em][/size]perform great signs and wonders, [size=0.65em][/size]so as to lead astray, if possible, even the elect.[size=0.75em]25 [/size]See, [size=0.65em][/size]I have told you beforehand. [size=0.75em]26 [/size]So, if they say to you, ‘Look, [size=0.65em][/size]he is in the wilderness,’ do not go out. If they say, ‘Look, he is in the inner rooms,’ do not believe it. [size=0.75em]27 [/size][size=0.65em][/size]For as the lightning comes from the east and shines as far as the west, so will be [size=0.65em][/size]the coming of the Son of Man. [size=0.75em]28 [/size][size=0.65em][/size]Wherever the corpse is, there the vultures will gather.The Coming of the Son of Man[size=0.75em]29 [/size]“Immediately after [size=0.65em][/size]the tribulation of those days [size=0.65em][/size]the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light, and [size=0.65em][/size]the stars will fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken.[size=0.75em]30 [/size]Then [size=0.65em][/size]will appear in heaven [size=0.65em][/size]the sign of the Son of Man, and then [size=0.65em][/size]all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and [size=0.65em][/size]they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven [size=0.65em][/size]with power and great glory.[size=0.75em]31 [/size]And [size=0.65em][/size]he will send out his angels with a loud [size=0.65em][/size]trumpet call, and they will [size=0.65em][/size]gather [size=0.65em][/size]his elect from [size=0.65em][/size]the four winds, [size=0.65em][/size]from one end of heaven to the other.The Lesson of the Fig Tree
[size=0.75em]32 [/size]“From the fig tree learn its lesson: as soon as its branch becomes tender and puts out its leaves, you know that summer is near. [size=0.75em]33 [/size]So also, when you see all these things, you know that he is near, [size=0.65em][/size]at the very gates. [size=0.75em]34 [/size][size=0.65em][/size]Truly, I say to you, this generation will not pass away until all these things take place. [size=0.75em]35 [/size][size=0.65em][/size]Heaven and earth will pass away, but [size=0.65em][/size]my words will not pass away.

So what generation was he talking to, the subjects were his disciples. This generation, the disciples will not pass away. This is reading comprehension 101. When talking to a person or group of people and you say this and do not open a new subject you are talking to the viewer,. Am I wrong and how. 

you still haven't shown me your statement pointing out this prophecy is one of the things driving people from the church! you made no such statement!!

Who said "the sun goes around the earth and sits on pillars"? still can't prove it??
"He set the earth on its foundations; it can never be moved.   [/font][/size](From the NIV Bible, Psalm 104:5)[/font][/size]" So the earth can't move, must be the sun.

[/size]"The sun rises and the sun sets, and hurries back to where it rises.  [/size](From the NIV Bible, Ecclesiastes 1:5)[/size]"
[/size][size=78%]The sun moves, not the earth again. [/size]
"He shakes the earth from its place and makes its pillars tremble.  (From the NIV Bible, Job 9:6)"[/font]
[/size]"Where were you when I laid the earth's foundation? Tell me, if you understand.  (From the NIV Bible, Job 38:4)"
[/size] Foundations and pillars.

[/size]

To God 1 day is as a 1000 yrs and vice versa. how many yrs was the birth of Jesus prophesized before He was born??
So your excuse is that because jesus took so long he can take even longer to get here.
you have admitted you have anger issues and said you are working on it, no shame in admitting a flaw. we all have them!
Oh, you mean when you insult someones child.

not every atheist insulted me first, some haven't at all. but you started the insults, I still let stuff pass without comment. review the posts!
I want the post. Show it to me, and I will see if you are honest.

You forgot to include Deut 18;20 -But the prophet who speaks a word A)'>presumptuously in My name which I have not commanded him to speak, or B)'>which he speaks in the name of other gods, that prophet shall die.
So the bible is filled with lies now. I am ok with with this.

ez. is about Egypt not tyre,
Read it again. It says egypt and Tyre.

there are usually not dates assigned to prophecies. many denominations have tried to say when Jesus is coming back,and He IS coming back. we don't know when, but we have been give signs to watch for. what is going on in the world now and how much civilization has been degraded is a sign.
Look the 2000 years of he is coming back is getting old. I mean I got tired of waiting for dirt to come back after 2 years of commercials. Why can't you just admit that there is no tribulation coming.

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 16, 2014, 01:03:20 PM »
it is about egypt, tyre is not mentioned in your post

you don't label anyone and call me a racist???? LOL LOL prove I am a racist!

you are starting to get it. I do not blame your sone for his status, you (and your ex) are to blame

nope, you daid all are born homosexual.

the flood was caused by rain 40 days and 40 nights.
water was gathered from the rain on the ark. God gave the dimensions for everything to fit. food, water, etc....

how long after the flood was the tower of babel built? some believe 102 yrs. a lot happens in 102 yrs

the pillars are buildings. picture an earthquake, what shakes ?

no, 1 day to God is like a 1000 days and vice versa. it demonstrates His patience.

I didn't insult someone's child. I stated a fact to a parent. a parent that chose to have a child out of wedlock. the same parent that is so desparate he brought his son and ex into a discussion and posted their comments on my posts. Did I resond to them? no, but I do reserve the right to, seeing as you want them to participate in a discussion.

you look it up. it is there. you know it is , that is why you won't look(?)!

the bible filled with lies??? deut 18:20 is about a statment made by some that was not given them . it section is about spiritism.

whether it happens in our lifetime or not, the prophecies will be fullfilled. prophecies are not given dates, but there are signs to watch for. I have faith Jesus is coming back, after the tribulations. that is the reason the world is going down hill. if everything was fine there would be no reason for Him to come back.

God is patient, we are not. just one of our many flaws.

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 16, 2014, 01:43:21 PM »
it is about egypt, tyre is not mentioned in your post
Behold, I will bring upon Tyrus Nebuchadrezzar king of Babylon, a king of kings... Do you even read?

you don't label anyone and call me a racist? ??? LOL LOL prove I am a racist!
You judge a person by how they are born.

you are starting to get it. I do not blame your sone for his status, you (and your ex) are to blame
Yep, archaic laws mean you can insult someone who can't defend themselves. Marriage is a failed institution. I don't believe in it. Tell me how that decision will change my sons life? Pro tip you can't. It's called person choice so shut the hell up. I am not a deadbeat dad, I raise my son.

nope, you daid all are born homosexual.
Post please.

the flood was caused by rain 40 days and 40 nights.
Water isn't magically made. There isn't enough water on earth, under earth of in the air to flood the earth.
water was gathered from the rain on the ark. God gave the dimensions for everything to fit. food, water, etc....
And the math fails. It won't hold all the animals.

how long after the flood was the tower of babel built? some believe 102 yrs. a lot happens in 102 yrs
Yeah but not 8 people becoming 800, and not enough that in another hundred years for there to be nations. Again use simple math.
the pillars are buildings. picture an earthquake, what shakes ?
What shakes, it is two plates rubbing against each other. Nothing shakes, it's caused by friction.

no, 1 day to God is like a 1000 days and vice versa. it demonstrates His patience.
Yeah sure it does... It was bronze tech people explaining why there life was hell.

I didn't insult someone's child.
Yeah you kind of did.
I stated a fact to a parent.
Unprovoked and repeatedly.
a parent that chose to have a child out of wedlock.
And how does that affect you.
the same parent that is so desparate he brought his son and ex into a discussion
I was showing I wasn't embarased about my life.
and posted their comments on my posts. Did I resond to them? no, but I do reserve the right to, seeing as you want them to participate in a discussion.
Sure, but calling names is the only way you can debate, right.

you look it up. it is there. you know it is , that is why you won't look(?)!
A black child is also a N* but you don't call them that... Double standards.

the bible filled with lies??? deut 18:20 is about a statment made by some that was not given them . it section is about spiritism.

whether it happens in our lifetime or not, the prophecies will be fullfilled. prophecies are not given dates, but there are signs to watch for. I have faith Jesus is coming back, after the tribulations. that is the reason the world is going down hill. if everything was fine there would be no reason for Him to come back.
Going downhill. Dude we are no longer living in out own sewage and have plenty to eat. There are bad places but we are a lot better off than 200 years ago.

God is patient, we are not. just one of our many flaws.
God is none existant, we exist. It is one of our best qualities.
Oh and look you ignored all the post that prove your prophecy is flawed.... Also left the errors, because I am not a grammar nazi.

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 16, 2014, 09:41:10 PM »
Oh and fish, if you wish to debate follow the one commandment. THOU SHALL NOT USE LOGICAL FALLACIES.
Thinking of making a bingo card for any time you argue with me. Whoever gets all there card filled in should win a free soda

Offline shadylane

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 17, 2014, 01:20:54 AM »
Iraq is falling, Iran is in there, Syria is still killing their own people, afghanistan will fall right after we leave.

nobama was told there would be a vacuum in Iraq if we left too early! a cvacuum filled by terrorists.

how long before another attack here?

Guess it will be impossible to drag this post, back to the beginning.
But I'll try. The middle east has been at war since recorded history.
To say a biblical prophecy is being fulfilled based upon war in this part of the world is illogical.
Or a self full filling religious prophecy.
We will be attacked again by extreme conservative, religious fanatics.
"The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?"

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 17, 2014, 01:39:50 AM »
you are partly right shady. the middle east has been at war most of our lives, not all countries but some are more like the hatfields and mccoys.

the intensity and areas affected fit into the prophecies. the brutality and reasons also fit. today in Kenya 50 or so were killed while watching the world cup, because they weren't muslim

yesterday and today in Somalia, people were killed at their door if they were Christian or could not speak Somali, I believe they were of the al shabab terrorist group

I believe you are right, we will be attacked again by religious fanatics, conservative or otherwise. ISIS has already stated they will see us in NYC.

some people believe in end time events some don't. but what is going on now needs to be taken serious and not thought it can't affect us.

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 17, 2014, 01:42:46 AM »
Guess it will be impossible to drag this post, back to the beginning.
But I'll try. The middle east has been at war since recorded history.
To say a biblical prophecy is being fulfilled based upon war in this part of the world is illogical.
Or a self full filling religious prophecy.
We will be attacked again by extreme conservative, religious fanatics.
I agree, I tried to bring that up as well. Unfortunately it was easier for fish just to insult instead of actually debating it. 
you are partly right shady. the middle east has been at war most of our lives, not all countries but some are more like the hatfields and mccoys.

the intensity and areas affected fit into the prophecies. the brutality and reasons also fit. today in Kenya 50 or so were killed while watching the world cup, because they weren't muslim

yesterday and today in Somalia, people were killed at their door if they were Christian or could not speak Somali, I believe they were of the al shabab terrorist group

I believe you are right, we will be attacked again by religious fanatics, conservative or otherwise. ISIS has already stated they will see us in NYC.

some people believe in end time events some don't. but what is going on now needs to be taken serious and not thought it can't affect us.
Of course it can, and my end is that a limited war can not win a war on ideals. Either we try something else or we go roman style war and aim to win a war, not end a war.

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 17, 2014, 01:53:33 AM »
start another topic with your nonsense, ebilly.

the topic here is Biblical prophecy being fullfilled

I will only respond to comments concerning this topic

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 17, 2014, 02:09:50 AM »
start another topic with your nonsense, ebilly.

the topic here is Biblical prophecy being fullfilled

I will only respond to comments concerning this topic
Reply to fish's comment, blocked.

Discuss how there are several failed prophecy... ignored.

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 17, 2014, 03:39:34 AM »
nothing is blocked!

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 17, 2014, 03:51:04 AM »
nothing is blocked!
Then explain how the bible has so many failed prophecy's.

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #45 on: June 17, 2014, 03:58:00 AM »
which ones are failed?

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 17, 2014, 04:24:27 AM »
which ones are failed?
Let's just start with Tyre would never be rebuilt. IT EXIST TODAY

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 17, 2014, 12:50:35 PM »
Ezekiel 29:17–21

Nebuchadnezzar started the ruin, Alexander the Great finished the job.

Tyre lost it's wealth, power, and status. does it have the same standing today?

Amos 1:9-10:
This is what the Lord says: "For three sins of Tyre, even for four, I will not turn back [my wrath]. Because she sold whole communities of captives to Edom, disregarding a treaty of brotherhood, I will send fire upon the walls of Tyre that will consume her fortresses."

Ezekiel 28 fullfills the prohecy also.

compare ancient trye with modern tyre.  the buildings have been rebuilt, but it never regained what it had. the prophecy has been fullfilled.

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 17, 2014, 01:56:01 PM »
Ezekiel 29:17–21

Nebuchadnezzar started the ruin, Alexander the Great finished the job.

Tyre lost it's wealth, power, and status. does it have the same standing today?

Amos 1:9-10:
This is what the Lord says: "For three sins of Tyre, even for four, I will not turn back [my wrath]. Because she sold whole communities of captives to Edom, disregarding a treaty of brotherhood, I will send fire upon the walls of Tyre that will consume her fortresses."

Ezekiel 28 fullfills the prohecy also.

compare ancient trye with modern tyre.  the buildings have been rebuilt, but it never regained what it had. the prophecy has been fullfilled.
thou shalt be built no more
[/size]This is the only problem with that idea. Perhaps it was added later?

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 17, 2014, 04:02:36 PM »
tyre never recovered from all the attacks (and an earthquake) and to this day is not the rich, prosperous, flourishing, world power as it was in Ezekiel’s day

tyre was never rebuilt and the prophecy was fullfilled

Offline shadylane

• View Profile
Re: Biblical prophecy being fulfilled
« Reply #50 on: June 18, 2014, 01:36:26 AM »
A Biblical prophecy being fulfilled ?
And, using the on going religious wars, in the Middle east as proof, of a religious prophecy being fulfilled.
That's bull shit.
We need to keep the conservative religious fanatics out of our politics.

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 18, 2014, 01:45:56 AM »
the wars and rumors of wars is being fulfilled. look all around the world, especially Africa and the middle east. these will lead up to the battle of Armageddon. whether you believe it or not. It may be in our lifetime or not, that just means all of the prophecies have not been fulfilled yet. how many hundreds of years before His birth, was Jesus coming fortold?

which are the religious fanatics in our politics? al shabab? al queda? muslim fundementalists ? al shabab has killed many in Somalia this week because they are not muslim or speak Somali.

you prefer nobama?????????????????

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 22, 2014, 01:59:48 AM »
Not like the ones raging now.it is where they are and who is involved that is important.

crazy about what? the age of the earth.?? the age of the earth is irrelevant to the topic  biblical prophesy being fulfilled!

the age of the earth is irrelevant period! how old the earth is doesn't matter because science can't prove how old it is(sarcasm)! LOL LOL

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 22, 2014, 05:05:18 AM »
Not like the ones raging now.it is where they are and who is involved that is important.
It hasn't ever changed, it's just you are hearing about it because it effects us now. Iraq, Iran, S.A. and Israel have been fighting each other as long as Islam has existed.

crazy about what? the age of the earth.?? the age of the earth is irrelevant to the topic  biblical prophesy being fulfilled!
How about Egypt falling?Egypt has never been conquered by Babylon.

the age of the earth is irrelevant period! how old the earth is doesn't matter because science can't prove how old it is
Well to be fair our technology tells us the age, that and math, we don't even need science on this one.
(sarcasm)! LOL LOL

Offline shadylane

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 22, 2014, 07:08:31 AM »

the age of the earth is irrelevant period! how old the earth is doesn't matter because science can't prove how old it is(sarcasm)! LOL LOL

If the bible is wrong about how old the earth is,
How can you use it to prophesies the end of the world?
War in the middle east is normal.
If they ever make peace, then they have found a common enemy.
That will either be us or aliens from another planet.

Offline Lepard LLC

• Activist
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 22, 2014, 07:44:19 AM »
The bible is wrong about everything, you would have to be retarded to believe any of it..

Offline ebilly99

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 22, 2014, 01:12:55 PM »
The bible is wrong about everything, you would have to be retarded to believe any of it..
Actually the very first page of the bible was found last night. It all makes sense now
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
[/size][/color]
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 22, 2014, 04:04:52 PM »
the wars themselves have gotten more intense and brutal, part of the advancements in technology. but many wars affect more than just the area they are being fought. the war in Syria alone affects many well away from their border.

Egypt has fallen. no one is really in control yet. there is no definitive Babylon as there was in the ot. many believe it will be rome. but because Egypt has not been conquered by Babylon ....yet, doesn't mean the prophecy has not been fulfilled.

our technology is man made. it is fallible. how many different answers have scientists given to the age of the earth?

the age of the earth is irrelevant

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 22, 2014, 04:07:18 PM »
"The bible is wrong about everything, you would have to be retarded to believe any of it.." ?

a person would have to be a fool to believe the bible is wrong

what is the bible wrong about? ??? ??? ???