Shoutbox

Refresh History
  • littlebit: Makes sense.
    July 16, 2017, 04:40:28 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Boards will stay open for a place people can find history information longer. I am not allowing anyone to sign up for now because of so many foreginers just wanting to promote their business..
    December 10, 2016, 05:10:27 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Not sure why didn't look, I may be shutting down these message boards..
    November 17, 2016, 12:42:43 AM
  • ~kathy~: rick why is the timestamp showing up a day in advance?
    September 13, 2016, 12:27:46 AM
  • Valor7: What I tried to say is that the actual money would not be there that quick. But a loan against that would work if they are willing to do that.
    August 08, 2016, 01:51:51 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Why so long before it comes online? 911 took out a loan or bond with the known guarantee payment and began building..
    August 08, 2016, 07:46:34 AM
  • Valor7: Actually no it is not, a dependable Revenue stream will not come on line until the 4th quarter of 2017 so 2018 budget will be up in the air, not quite sure what they will have. By 2019 budget all will be well.
    August 04, 2016, 09:27:17 PM
  • Valor7: You mean that tax that the Commissioners would not put on the ballot for so many years? Strange things happened when the citizens got a chance to vote on that issue.
    August 03, 2016, 06:43:06 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Back up is now available withe the new tax..
    August 03, 2016, 05:01:35 PM
  • Valor7: Thanks a lot Ladies!!
    July 29, 2016, 01:16:13 PM
  • littlebit: ((*(*&
    July 27, 2016, 03:47:52 PM
  • ~kathy~: lol
    July 15, 2016, 09:34:56 AM
  • Valor7: A guy could get killed around here while waiting for backup!
    July 13, 2016, 07:31:58 PM
  • Lepard LLC: You are not alone..
    July 13, 2016, 07:28:53 PM
  • Valor7: I just hate it when I talk to myself!!!!
    July 08, 2016, 12:54:09 PM
  • Valor7: I could have worded that better, we talked details, options, the pros and cons of each, in  order to arrive at the best ballot language to present to the voters. Hope that makes this clearer.
    April 15, 2016, 06:36:14 PM
  • Valor7: sorry about the typos still working with just one arm in action
    April 13, 2016, 01:10:42 PM
  • Valor7: Yes and no. We talked details and options until we were blue in the face but I never heardbring it over, it was always the time was not right for the issue to pass. Glad to see the time in now right and I for one shall vote yes on the ballot. I would urge all others to do the sameour county is busting at the seams crimewise and no matter how many bad guys we send off there always seems to someone to replace them. The Sheriff's Office needs the help.
    April 13, 2016, 01:08:35 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Is that true Valor? Did he ask you what you wanted?
    March 01, 2016, 04:55:37 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Gene Newkirk Rick I have waited for a Sheriff to bring it to me on what he wanted. I have pushed Mr long for a while to get it to me. He told me he was close to having or done. Now hopefully the people will get to decide on it. I spoke with Steve about this a few times.
    March 01, 2016, 04:54:54 AM
  • Kimberly: Wow- I have a new name..........
    February 23, 2016, 10:25:15 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Works on mine, improvements are being done here. I may kick back into her a lot and post but working on different technologies right now. Seeing how things interact.
    January 18, 2016, 09:01:20 AM
  • Valor7: Yes it is working. If you need a laugh the wife showed me how to correctly use the silly thing.
    January 04, 2016, 05:32:59 PM
  • Valor7: Think so, mine is trying to work but it is now user and password protected and I dont know mine
    December 17, 2015, 01:32:16 PM
  • "DJ": Is there still a working android app for the PCSD
    December 14, 2015, 08:14:53 PM

Author Topic: Looks like Townhalls Will Go Away  (Read 8205 times)

Offline Racer

• View Profile
Re: Looks like Townhalls Will Go Away
« Reply #60 on: August 06, 2009, 06:22:55 PM »

Share/Bookmark

Fort Wood Hotel

Boards

Devils Elbow

Attractions

Sports

St. Robert

Waynesville

PC Daily

Dixon

Menu Guide

Fun Links

Homework

Crocker

Fort Wood

Swedeborg

Big Piney

Laquey

Classifieds

Restaurants

Richland

Fort  Hotels

The proof is all around you.  You have eyes but do not see and ears but do not listen.  I am waiting to be able to go to one of these little meetings myself.  I would love to confront Skelton and McCaskill both.  They are both party liners who don't care about anything but themselves now.

Please let us know when that will happen because i would love to see it.

Offline matrsnot

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 06, 2009, 06:29:20 PM »

Please let us know when that will happen because i would love to see it.

So would I.  Hope they do come here during break and I wil lbe glad to expres smy total displeasure with both of them in a very public forum.

Offline ex-ed

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 06, 2009, 07:30:09 PM »
matrsnot,
I am amazed that you still try to debate with what_the. He never offers informative rebuttals or arguments; he simply call people names and ridicules their arguments. He just wants to tear people down to his level. He's pitiful and pathetic.
"Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come!"

Offline matrsnot

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 06, 2009, 07:34:21 PM »
Yeah, I know.  I have thought of cutting off the discussions so as to relieve him of ANY credibility at all. 

Offline ♥♣ ~Maynard~♣♥

• GOING GREEN: Save a tree,eat a beaver.
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: August 06, 2009, 07:35:35 PM »
matrsnot,
I am amazed that you still try to debate with what_the. He never offers informative rebuttals or arguments; he simply call people names and ridicules their arguments. He just wants to tear people down to his level. He's pitiful and pathetic.
Amen to that!! :th_gen129: ***(**&
Someone needs to kick Matrsnot's azz for stirring up Winston all the time  :wink1a: :wink1a:   ;D
Remember I'm a nudist so when you respond to one of my post yor talking to a naked man  :)

For entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons living or dead is purely coincidental.

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: August 06, 2009, 09:25:48 PM »
what the has credibility? LOL LOL

Offline What_The?

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: August 06, 2009, 11:38:33 PM »
what the has credibility? LOL LOL

Coming from the people who live and die by the e-mails forwarded to them, that is a compliment.

Hey look, the sky is falling again!

Obama must be using the wrong kind of salt.

"There are plenty of good reasons for fighting, but no good reason ever to hate without reservation, to imagine that God almighty Himself hates with you, too. Where's evil? It's that large part of every man that wants to hate without limit, that wants to hate with God on its side." - Kurt Vonnegut

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: August 06, 2009, 11:41:33 PM »
just can't face the facts, eh?

Offline What_The?

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: August 06, 2009, 11:42:11 PM »
matrsnot,

Yes, your level of rhetoric is so much more refined than mine.

If you don't like what you read, you have 2 choices:

1)  Close your eyes.
2)  Respond.

If you need help with the first, it involves blinking, that thing your eyes do a lot, but for longer. 

If you need help with the second, it involves not stooping to the level of rhetorical nastiness you claim is so horrible and that I am guilty of spreading.

Oh wait, I thought of a third. 

It involves growing a pair, but you are on your own with that one.

"There are plenty of good reasons for fighting, but no good reason ever to hate without reservation, to imagine that God almighty Himself hates with you, too. Where's evil? It's that large part of every man that wants to hate without limit, that wants to hate with God on its side." - Kurt Vonnegut

Offline What_The?

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: August 06, 2009, 11:44:17 PM »
just can't face the facts, eh?

You wouldn't be able to tell what a fact is with both hands and a flashlight.

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: August 06, 2009, 11:54:31 PM »
pull your head out of your google and see the light. I love it when nobamanites are unable to defend his policies and are compelled to reach for any thing as a distraction from the fact nobama is screwing this country.

Offline okie the thread killer

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: August 06, 2009, 11:58:00 PM »
So would I.  Hope they do come here during break and I wil lbe glad to expres smy total displeasure with both of them in a very public forum.

I don't think Ike ever has one anyway, and none of them, from either party, ever show up here anyway, in person, they send staff members, so none of you hold your breath...just email and mail and call the hell out of their offices I guess.
I have it on good authority that the Hokey-Pokey really IS what it's all about.

Offline matrsnot

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: August 07, 2009, 12:26:51 AM »
I don't think Ike ever has one anyway, and none of them, from either party, ever show up here anyway, in person, they send staff members, so none of you hold your breath...just email and mail and call the hell out of their offices I guess.
I recently recieved a letter form him wanting money for his campaign.  I sent back the envelope with a note telling him that he was correct.  He is being targeted by citizens as he has taken the party line and the hell with what we think.  I doubt I will be hearing from him anytime soon.

Offline fknarmyguyretired

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: August 07, 2009, 03:47:34 PM »
And why will none of them work?

It's all about personal accountability, the safety nets are in place for those that can't take care of themselves.  Everyone else needs to responsible for their own well being.

If we have to spend more money I'd rather it got spent to stop people from scamming the current systems in place.

Why don't you set up a non profit health care for poor people with curable diseases, and solicit donations from all the people that want to pay for other peoples health care, after all it would just be a few pennies from your bank account.

Nice solutions.

Not one will work, but at least you have a few more pennies in your bank account while a poor person dies from a curable disease.

Offline fknarmyguyretired

• View Profile
« Reply #74 on: August 07, 2009, 03:53:13 PM »
what the heck would I read everyday if someone didn't stir him up?

Amen to that!! :th_gen129: ***(**&
Someone needs to kick Matrsnot's azz for stirring up Winston all the time  :wink1a: :wink1a:   ;D

Offline darrellmaurina

• View Profile
« Reply #75 on: August 07, 2009, 11:22:10 PM »
pull your head out of your google and see the light. I love it when nobamanites are unable to defend his policies and are compelled to reach for any thing as a distraction from the fact nobama is screwing this country.

Senator McCaskill at the VFW in St. Robert is the only one I remember in five years of a town hall forum open to the general public and actually attended by the federal elected official. By town hall I mean a non-campaign event that is specifically intended to solicit public opinion, not to ask for votes during an election. Rep. Ike Skelton and former Sen. Jim Talent have both been in Pulaski County for campaign events, and Rep. Skelton regularly comes here for various activities that are mostly a speech by him with time for a few questions, not a town hall in the traditional sense.
Darrell Todd Maurina
Check out the Pulaski County Daily News online newspaper at
http://www.pulaskicountyweb.com
Cell: (573) 433.6733 * FAX: (573) 774-2349
Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/darrellmaurina/
Follow me on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/darrellmaurina/