Shoutbox

Refresh History
  • littlebit: Makes sense.
    July 16, 2017, 04:40:28 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Boards will stay open for a place people can find history information longer. I am not allowing anyone to sign up for now because of so many foreginers just wanting to promote their business..
    December 10, 2016, 05:10:27 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Not sure why didn't look, I may be shutting down these message boards..
    November 17, 2016, 12:42:43 AM
  • ~kathy~: rick why is the timestamp showing up a day in advance?
    September 13, 2016, 12:27:46 AM
  • Valor7: What I tried to say is that the actual money would not be there that quick. But a loan against that would work if they are willing to do that.
    August 08, 2016, 01:51:51 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Why so long before it comes online? 911 took out a loan or bond with the known guarantee payment and began building..
    August 08, 2016, 07:46:34 AM
  • Valor7: Actually no it is not, a dependable Revenue stream will not come on line until the 4th quarter of 2017 so 2018 budget will be up in the air, not quite sure what they will have. By 2019 budget all will be well.
    August 04, 2016, 09:27:17 PM
  • Valor7: You mean that tax that the Commissioners would not put on the ballot for so many years? Strange things happened when the citizens got a chance to vote on that issue.
    August 03, 2016, 06:43:06 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Back up is now available withe the new tax..
    August 03, 2016, 05:01:35 PM
  • Valor7: Thanks a lot Ladies!!
    July 29, 2016, 01:16:13 PM
  • littlebit: ((*(*&
    July 27, 2016, 03:47:52 PM
  • ~kathy~: lol
    July 15, 2016, 09:34:56 AM
  • Valor7: A guy could get killed around here while waiting for backup!
    July 13, 2016, 07:31:58 PM
  • Lepard LLC: You are not alone..
    July 13, 2016, 07:28:53 PM
  • Valor7: I just hate it when I talk to myself!!!!
    July 08, 2016, 12:54:09 PM
  • Valor7: I could have worded that better, we talked details, options, the pros and cons of each, in  order to arrive at the best ballot language to present to the voters. Hope that makes this clearer.
    April 15, 2016, 06:36:14 PM
  • Valor7: sorry about the typos still working with just one arm in action
    April 13, 2016, 01:10:42 PM
  • Valor7: Yes and no. We talked details and options until we were blue in the face but I never heardbring it over, it was always the time was not right for the issue to pass. Glad to see the time in now right and I for one shall vote yes on the ballot. I would urge all others to do the sameour county is busting at the seams crimewise and no matter how many bad guys we send off there always seems to someone to replace them. The Sheriff's Office needs the help.
    April 13, 2016, 01:08:35 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Is that true Valor? Did he ask you what you wanted?
    March 01, 2016, 04:55:37 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Gene Newkirk Rick I have waited for a Sheriff to bring it to me on what he wanted. I have pushed Mr long for a while to get it to me. He told me he was close to having or done. Now hopefully the people will get to decide on it. I spoke with Steve about this a few times.
    March 01, 2016, 04:54:54 AM
  • Kimberly: Wow- I have a new name..........
    February 23, 2016, 10:25:15 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Works on mine, improvements are being done here. I may kick back into her a lot and post but working on different technologies right now. Seeing how things interact.
    January 18, 2016, 09:01:20 AM
  • Valor7: Yes it is working. If you need a laugh the wife showed me how to correctly use the silly thing.
    January 04, 2016, 05:32:59 PM
  • Valor7: Think so, mine is trying to work but it is now user and password protected and I dont know mine
    December 17, 2015, 01:32:16 PM
  • "DJ": Is there still a working android app for the PCSD
    December 14, 2015, 08:14:53 PM

Author Topic: Commentary from Canada  (Read 466 times)

Offline matrsnot

• View Profile
Commentary from Canada
« on: August 08, 2009, 03:00:07 AM »

Share/Bookmark

Fort Wood Hotel

Boards

Devils Elbow

Attractions

Sports

St. Robert

Waynesville

PC Daily

Dixon

Menu Guide

Fun Links

Homework

Crocker

Fort Wood

Swedeborg

Big Piney

Laquey

Classifieds

Restaurants

Richland

Fort  Hotels

http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/13483
  President of the United States--Dictator-in-Chief Obama, Union thugs, Hitlerian, True evil Obama Tells US Citizen Opposition to Shut Up--or Else 
By Sher Zieve  Friday, August 7, 2009
Showing once again that he is no statesman--let alone President of the United States--Dictator-in-Chief Obama told his Union thugs to “get out there” and fight back against any and all US citizens who oppose both him and his programs.  So, at Town Hall meetings in both Tampa, FL and St. Louis, MO they did.  In Tampa, Randy Arthur was shoved up against a wall by purported SEIU thugs resulting in Arthur suffering chest injuries and a ripped shirt.  At the same meeting, a Democrat Party official--Karen Miracle--was photographed assaulting Barry Osteen who had disagreed with Miracle’s husband on ObamaCare. 
Note:  Obama has now advised his rent-a-thug groups to attack anyone who disagrees with him and to then say it “was the other side’s fault” for expressing opposition to the soon-to-be-US-Emperor.  This is also the same Dictator and Usurper Obama who said of US citizens opposing him:  “If they bring a knife to this fight, we bring a gun!” Please also note that Obama is the only one who has called for violence.  Obama now sounds more like a gang member than even a community organizer.  And this is the “leader” who represents the USA to foreign powers?
Then, at a Town Hall meeting in St. Louis, MO, Democrats snuck in SEIU union thugs (see below referenced video) who are shown attacking, beating to the ground and kicking patriot Kenneth Gladney.  This is Hitlerian, folks, and the same things that were affected by Hitler’s brownshirts in 1940s Nazi Germany!  Again--no one except Obama’s minions are fomenting violence.   Obama’s Internment and Resettlement camps
 Obama has also established a website for his supporters to report anyone and everyone--including their friends, neighbors and family members--who voice opposition to the dictator.  The White House and the Office of the President of the United States of America are now being used to oppress and shut up the American people.  And it appears that soon, those who have been “turned in” to the tyrant may soon begin to populate one of Obama’s Internment and Resettlement camps.  Never before in the history of the USA have we encountered this type of an elected leader--a leader who is considered to be the most powerful one in the world.  And he is now in the process of taking names, numbers etc. of his opposition for the eventual (if he is allowed to remain in office) roundup and “resettlement” of US citizen ObamaDissenters. 
Question:  Can you say concentration camps?  This truly and realistically is where all of Obama’s insatiable power and now overt true evil is leading us.  The only way to correct it seems to be a real revolution, folks, as it appears Obama and his adherents are not going to allow us to proceed peacefully. 
Dems Assault Obamacare Opponents at Tampa Bay Town Hall:
Democrat Official Karen Miracle Attacks Obama Opposer:
Tampa town hall meeting with Kathy Castor:
ObamaThugs beat patriot at St. Louis Town Hall meeting:
http://www.infowars.com/union-thugs-beat-patriot-at-obamacare-town-hall-in-st-louis/
White House snitch blog:  http://www.whitehouse.gov/blog/Facts-Are-Stubborn-Things/

Offline darrellmaurina

• View Profile
Re: Commentary from Canada
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2009, 06:22:14 PM »
I think this is probably overblown and I can't agree with yelling at the unions, at least not yet. I've spent a lot of time around union people in Michigan because blue collar workers  -- often unionized or benefitting from union pay scales at nearby plants that forced competitors to pay the same wages to compete -- were the foundation of the "Reagan Democrat" movement. My experience is that the union leaders and the rank-and-file are very different groups, and that there are a fair number of Ike Skelton equivalents on social issues and patriotic issues even at the top levels of the unions.

My general opinion is that the hecklers and screamers at the town halls prompted this response. There's a big difference between a civil discussion and some -- not all -- of what I've seen on these YouTube videos.

Yes, some of the protests WERE being organized by conservative or Republican groups. That's not a bad thing. But we can't expect conservatives to organize a noisy and screaming protest and liberals not to respond in kind with their organizing abilities.

The violence, however, is a whole different ball game. That must stop, it must stop quickly, and I suspect the union leadership will soon make very clear that one bad television shot or viral YouTube video could do as much damage to the unions as the Rodney King beating did for police.
Darrell Todd Maurina
Check out the Pulaski County Daily News online newspaper at
http://www.pulaskicountyweb.com
Cell: (573) 433.6733 * FAX: (573) 774-2349
Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/darrellmaurina/
Follow me on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/darrellmaurina/

Offline matrsnot

• View Profile
Re: Commentary from Canada
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2009, 06:46:58 PM »
The one that happened in St. Louis was AFTER the townhall meeting for Carnahan.  It was on the street and they genlteman they attacked was not engaging in the behavior of which you speak.  In my opinion, had he been armed, he would have been totally justified in shooting the hell out of them.  4 to 1 odds is not a good thing when you are the 1.  Fear for your life comes into play and the odds need to be narrowed.  If someone is seriously injured or killed, I lay it on the doorstep of Obama as he is the one encouraging the violence.  Chicago style politics is not going to work for an entire nation.  BTW, sometimes the only way to get those elitists in congress to listen is to shout and get your point across.  They don't want to hear anything that remotely disagrees with their plans for us.