Shoutbox

Refresh History
  • littlebit: Makes sense.
    July 16, 2017, 04:40:28 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Boards will stay open for a place people can find history information longer. I am not allowing anyone to sign up for now because of so many foreginers just wanting to promote their business..
    December 10, 2016, 05:10:27 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Not sure why didn't look, I may be shutting down these message boards..
    November 17, 2016, 12:42:43 AM
  • ~kathy~: rick why is the timestamp showing up a day in advance?
    September 13, 2016, 12:27:46 AM
  • Valor7: What I tried to say is that the actual money would not be there that quick. But a loan against that would work if they are willing to do that.
    August 08, 2016, 01:51:51 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Why so long before it comes online? 911 took out a loan or bond with the known guarantee payment and began building..
    August 08, 2016, 07:46:34 AM
  • Valor7: Actually no it is not, a dependable Revenue stream will not come on line until the 4th quarter of 2017 so 2018 budget will be up in the air, not quite sure what they will have. By 2019 budget all will be well.
    August 04, 2016, 09:27:17 PM
  • Valor7: You mean that tax that the Commissioners would not put on the ballot for so many years? Strange things happened when the citizens got a chance to vote on that issue.
    August 03, 2016, 06:43:06 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Back up is now available withe the new tax..
    August 03, 2016, 05:01:35 PM
  • Valor7: Thanks a lot Ladies!!
    July 29, 2016, 01:16:13 PM
  • littlebit: ((*(*&
    July 27, 2016, 03:47:52 PM
  • ~kathy~: lol
    July 15, 2016, 09:34:56 AM
  • Valor7: A guy could get killed around here while waiting for backup!
    July 13, 2016, 07:31:58 PM
  • Lepard LLC: You are not alone..
    July 13, 2016, 07:28:53 PM
  • Valor7: I just hate it when I talk to myself!!!!
    July 08, 2016, 12:54:09 PM
  • Valor7: I could have worded that better, we talked details, options, the pros and cons of each, in  order to arrive at the best ballot language to present to the voters. Hope that makes this clearer.
    April 15, 2016, 06:36:14 PM
  • Valor7: sorry about the typos still working with just one arm in action
    April 13, 2016, 01:10:42 PM
  • Valor7: Yes and no. We talked details and options until we were blue in the face but I never heardbring it over, it was always the time was not right for the issue to pass. Glad to see the time in now right and I for one shall vote yes on the ballot. I would urge all others to do the sameour county is busting at the seams crimewise and no matter how many bad guys we send off there always seems to someone to replace them. The Sheriff's Office needs the help.
    April 13, 2016, 01:08:35 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Is that true Valor? Did he ask you what you wanted?
    March 01, 2016, 04:55:37 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Gene Newkirk Rick I have waited for a Sheriff to bring it to me on what he wanted. I have pushed Mr long for a while to get it to me. He told me he was close to having or done. Now hopefully the people will get to decide on it. I spoke with Steve about this a few times.
    March 01, 2016, 04:54:54 AM
  • Kimberly: Wow- I have a new name..........
    February 23, 2016, 10:25:15 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Works on mine, improvements are being done here. I may kick back into her a lot and post but working on different technologies right now. Seeing how things interact.
    January 18, 2016, 09:01:20 AM
  • Valor7: Yes it is working. If you need a laugh the wife showed me how to correctly use the silly thing.
    January 04, 2016, 05:32:59 PM
  • Valor7: Think so, mine is trying to work but it is now user and password protected and I dont know mine
    December 17, 2015, 01:32:16 PM
  • "DJ": Is there still a working android app for the PCSD
    December 14, 2015, 08:14:53 PM

Author Topic: for the dems/libs  (Read 9050 times)

Offline fish

• View Profile
for the dems/libs
« on: September 11, 2009, 04:37:24 PM »

Share/Bookmark

Offline Racer

• View Profile
Re: for the dems/libs
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2009, 05:18:27 PM »
A great pair for the whitehouse?  LOL LOL

Oh my gosh, finally a picture of Fish and Matrsnot.  Great looking pair.   ;D

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2009, 05:21:09 PM »
you are half right racer, it is a great looking pair. man, think of the gene pool!! LOL LOL

Offline Racer

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2009, 05:35:22 PM »
you are half right racer, it is a great looking pair. man, think of the gene pool!! LOL LOL

Fish if they reproduced their child would lower the IQ average of any 2nd grade class.  The child might however be able to read his dads book, "Rush L is a Big Fat Liar" written by a US Senator, wow, and Rush didn't even sue him for slander.   :lurking:

Offline matrsnot

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2009, 05:43:42 PM »
What bullshit.  I am not a fan of either of these two or Racer's for that matter.  I just don't suffer fools gladly is all.

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2009, 06:30:21 PM »
you guys have no sense of humor! LOL LOL think of the commotion it would cause. I do wish the current congress would get more outspoken. Congressman Joe wilson did a good thing telling nobama he lies during nobama's speech.

Offline Racer

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2009, 08:00:17 PM »
What bullshit.  I am not a fan of either of these two or Racer's for that matter.  I just don't suffer fools gladly is all.

It really matrsnot that you are not a fan.  You just think everything you say or post has merrit but maybe I think your dabble is BS.

Offline I have no username

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2009, 08:49:25 PM »
curious...what do you race around here racer?
Μολὼν λαβέ

If you want total security, go to prison. There you're fed, clothed, given medical care and so on. The only thing lacking... is freedom.
Dwight D. Eisenhower

Offline Racer

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2009, 10:10:13 PM »
curious...what do you race around here racer?

I ride a HD but I certainly don't race it.  I have to much respect for it and more than enough friends getting hurt.   I probably only race my mouth and I should know better. 

Offline shadylane

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2009, 11:12:08 PM »
They would get my vote. But not for Pres/VP
"The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?"

Offline matrsnot

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2009, 01:47:36 AM »
The woman in the picture reminds me of What_The?.  Generally what I have to say does have merit Racer.  I am not a bleeding heart liberal, drooling over every word dribbling out of HRH's mouth.  At least he thinks he is HRH.  As I said, I don't suffer fools gladly.  And you are right it matrsnot what I think of you nor you of me.  The only bullshit I have seen here today came from  you.  So who dabbles in BS?  We both know the correct answer.  You do.  The last I have to say on this particular subject. 

Offline Racer

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2009, 02:03:52 AM »
The woman in the picture reminds me of What_The?.  Generally what I have to say does have merit Racer.  I am not a bleeding heart liberal, drooling over every word dribbling out of HRH's mouth.  At least he thinks he is HRH.  As I said, I don't suffer fools gladly.  And you are right it matrsnot what I think of you nor you of me.  The only bullshit I have seen here today came from  you.  So who dabbles in BS?  We both know the correct answer.  You do.  The last I have to say on this particular subject.

Ok Forest Gump, if that's all you have to say on that.  You fired the first damm shot at me so be a big enough man to accept some back.  Bull Shit were bull shit comes from.  By the way, your attempt at poetry needs work.  Remember I'd walk a mile for a camel?  I'd walk a mile to piss you off.

Offline igahmah at work

• Global Moderator
  • Some pursue happiness, others create it!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2009, 02:09:29 AM »
Ok, I think that's enough.  Don't have to use that language to discuss things.

That must be an old picture.  I have heard Rush has lost a lot of weight.  Doesn't look it in this picture. 
When I was young, I wanted to be older.  This is not what I expected!

Offline CriTTer

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 12, 2009, 02:15:15 AM »
you guys have no sense of humor! LOL LOL think of the commotion it would cause. I do wish the current congress would get more outspoken. Congressman Joe wilson did a good thing telling nobama he lies during nobama's speech.
sense of humor.....your allowed to post your propagana ToykoFish...thats humor enough for all

Offline Racer

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 12, 2009, 02:33:09 AM »
Ok, I think that's enough.  Don't have to use that language to discuss things.

That must be an old picture.  I have heard Rush has lost a lot of weight.  Doesn't look it in this picture.

I will listen to your advice IAW, if I offended you that was not my intention, sorry.

Offline igahmah at work

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 12, 2009, 03:03:13 AM »
Ok, I plead ignorance, what is IAW?  Don't worry about offending me, I just think discussions can be held without cussing.  Funny isn't it the word "cuss" is in both words, discussion and cussing. 

Offline Racer

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 12, 2009, 03:36:09 PM »
Ok, I plead ignorance, what is IAW?  Don't worry about offending me, I just think discussions can be held without cussing.  Funny isn't it the word "cuss" is in both words, discussion and cussing.

IAW - Igahmah At Work    ;D

Offline Digital Narcosis

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 13, 2009, 12:32:38 AM »
You need to work on your sense of humor fish.

So far it has never not been hateful and bitter.

Offline igahmah at work

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 13, 2009, 01:39:12 AM »

IAW - Igahmah At Work    ;D

well DUH!!!!!!

Offline LarryG

• 4 gold stars
  • Go to your profile and put something here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 13, 2009, 01:42:55 AM »

well DUH!!!!!!
I was wondering when you were going to see that  LOL
 I really could not believe you did not no Tee hehehehe

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 13, 2009, 02:20:54 AM »
propagana? nope, facts.

Offline Digital Narcosis

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 13, 2009, 11:24:21 PM »
I still think that you and a lot of others on this site are TERRIBLE Christians fish.

Your real agendas are easily revealed by your political rantings.

Think about what Obama is doing right now... and then think "WWJD differently?"

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 13, 2009, 11:51:43 PM »
who cares what you think dn. suggesting that we can know what Jesus thinks is just plain stupid. He is the Teacher, not us. And He certainly did not lie in His teachings.
How is a christian supposed to act? like a doormat? nope, read the bible, you said you have. maybe read it again for comprehension?

Offline I.M.CURIOUS

• GASCONADE RIVER YACHT CLUB REGATTA
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 14, 2009, 12:22:11 AM »
WWJD differently than Obama well,he'd tell us to compare what Obama tells us with this  www.ncpa.org/pub/ba649
The power of accurate perception is commonly referred to as cynicism by those who have not got it.George Bernard Shaw

Offline prE4chEr

• Go to Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 14, 2009, 05:30:27 AM »
WWJD differently than Obama well,he'd tell us to compare what Obama tells us with this  www.ncpa.org/pub/ba649

NCPA is founded by and funded by insurance companies. They couldn't possibly have anything to lose from the passing of the health care bill, could they? Nah, I'm sure they were completely unbiased in their venture for truth.

Jesus would walk around healing the poor. Since he hasn't come back yet, we might as well do what we can. He might appreciate the help, wouldn't you say? Maybe just a little?
(\__/)
(o.O )
(> < )  Look into my evil eye. Bunny needs brains.....BRAINS!!!

"All that we see or seem
Is but a dream within a dream" Edgar Allan Poe

Offline shadylane

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 14, 2009, 09:33:48 AM »

If there was a heifer out in my pasture as masculin as Ms Coulter, I'd run her to the auction. She obviously isn't going to calf. So it would be best to cut my looses and cull her out of the herd.
Steers like Rush go to the slaughter house as soon as they get fat enough.
"The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?"

Offline I have no username

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 14, 2009, 12:51:25 PM »

I ride a HD but I certainly don't race it.  I have to much respect for it and more than enough friends getting hurt.   I probably only race my mouth and I should know better. 

:-)

I used to race ATVs....my body rejected the idea...I no longer do that.
Μολὼν λαβέ

If you want total security, go to prison. There you're fed, clothed, given medical care and so on. The only thing lacking... is freedom.
Dwight D. Eisenhower

Offline igahmah at work

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 14, 2009, 02:02:15 PM »
I'm not a Rush or Coulter "fan."  They are both pretty full of themselves but you can say all the nasty things you want to about them, they don't care and they are getting millions of dollars and half the country hates them.  They are laughing all the way to the bank about people hating them and saying nasty things about them.  How much did you make last year? 

Offline I.M.CURIOUS

• GASCONADE RIVER YACHT CLUB REGATTA
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 14, 2009, 03:36:28 PM »
 +_+_+ Actually preach,that's a fine picture of Karl Marx you use as your avatar.I guess that also influences your replies.Unfortunately,for you,NCPA is a non profit,non partisan organization that develops and promotes private alternatives to government regulations and control.In fact,it's # 10690 on the CFC,Combined Federal Campaign if you elect to quit supporting ACORN with your CFC money.Anyway preach,I just thought we should clarify our positions,mine as an American and yours as...well.I guess the Karl Marx thing says it all.

NCPA is founded by and funded by insurance companies. They couldn't possibly have anything to lose from the passing of the health care bill, could they? Nah, I'm sure they were completely unbiased in their venture for truth.

Jesus would walk around healing the poor. Since he hasn't come back yet, we might as well do what we can. He might appreciate the help, wouldn't you say? Maybe just a little?
The power of accurate perception is commonly referred to as cynicism by those who have not got it.George Bernard Shaw

Offline Digital Narcosis

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 14, 2009, 07:52:56 PM »
He certainly wouldn't be refusing people basic health and well being.

Jesus didn't care if people were poor or even WHY they were poor.

The character of Jesus wasn't an elitist... unlike most of the self-proclaimed Christians on this site... he helped the poor regardless of WHY they were poor and shunned the idea of personal wealth.  He taught that there was greater wealth beyond material gain...

I think that lesson is lost on most Americans who claim to follow his teachings.

Its your book of fairy tales... not mine.  I'm just using it as a source to try and understand your hypocrisy a little bit better... I like to see how far that hypocrisy can go when it even wipes its feet on your own Bible.  The understanding of "organized Christian faith" is a great way to understand just how selfish some people can be.

I often find it entertaining to see people on this site defending big business (prescription drug and insurance companies) when they have no part in the wealth of big business at all... and are direct enemies to the message of their Christ.

Its hard to have much faith in humanity... BUT... I have to stop and remember... Pulaski County doesn't dictate the opinions of the rest of the world... or the country for that matter.  The extremist attitudes that are expressed on this site by a few are very small and slim in comparison with the rest of the educated world.

I mean... if they weren't... things would be different wouldn't they?  Then you wouldn't have anything at all to complain about... BUT... they're not different.  Which tells me that cooler heads have prevailed and intelligence triumphs.  At least in part...