PCW Shoutbox

• msheek:
  • Maynard, What I said I know for sure, with out a doubt!
  • August 02, 2012, 10:55:49 PM
  • ♥♣ ~Maynard~♣♥:
  • Sometimes it is better to stay in the closet....If no one knows for sure it is just A rumor.. quit waving that raimbow flag  ((*(*& :jester:
  • August 02, 2012, 10:24:06 PM
  • msheek:
  • Alfonzo, unless I was asleep typing, I don't recall saying much about the felon, why are commenting on me or my family?  I came out and outed myself for something that someone posted!
  • August 02, 2012, 10:06:17 PM
  • Just_a_Biker:
  • Someone needs to get alfonzo a pulpit... I'd listen to his sermon!!
  • August 02, 2012, 08:26:04 PM
  • msheek:
  • alfonzobird1960, you are correct about my father, however I am not worried about a convicted felon doing stuff, everyone makes mistakes and obviously I am not hiding my name when I say things about it so I am not worried about what I say.  I know when I recited the oath given to me that at some point in time, that very thing would be thrown in my face by someone and I can only say, that it was not me and I had nothing to do with it.  My accusation my friend would stand up in court had I been in a patrol car or called an officer there to make the stop and let me write a ticket, I chose not to.
  • August 02, 2012, 08:25:04 PM
  • alfonzobird1960:
  • I would like to start out by saying that I have lived in this area all my life. I know all of the players in this story, as I have worked with many of them.As for the wrecker services in this area, all have at one time or another  worked or had workers who have been in prison and are now trying to make their way in life to survive. As for MSheek, your father is also a convicted felon if memory serves right, And does he not  work within the public as well as these other people with records? As for the drugs, seems to me that the wrecker services here all have someone in there services who have drug records. As for the running of red lights, stop signs ect. I have witnessed on several several occations Jacks wreckers do the same. They also chase wrecks, and no one seems to say anything to them that makes them any different from the rest. As for owners and drugs, Personally I would hope and pray that MSheek would make sure his  accusations are true to speak, as the owner of Rothmonds Towing is not the one doing his time to repay  society for his crime, rather it is NOT the owner but an employee. Look up the owership of the business. It seems to me that if this township would spend a little time listening to facts and NOT the rumor mills that this place is known for, statements and storys might just be told in truth and not made up and passed down from good ole boy to good ole boy. It is time this place grows up and relizes that the good ole boys days are in the past and it is time to let the past be the past and let the future be the future. But, that is just an opinion from another pulaski Co. fool who  thinks it is time to rise above the pettyness and grow.
  • August 02, 2012, 07:32:20 PM
  • msheek:
  • Maynard, I am not stirring, I am just digging.  I will find the bottom of the pot, it just takes time when you are only allowed to use a Teaspoon! lol
  • August 02, 2012, 12:12:01 PM
  • CrazedChris:
  • Lol @ Maynard.  I was thinking the same thing, except the tell Mom part.  ;
  • August 02, 2012, 11:32:34 AM
  • ♥♣ ~Maynard~♣♥:
  • Mikey: settle down and think about happy things, quit stirring the pot...If you don't stop I'm gonna tell you Mom on you!  ::D:  :th_thwhistling:
  • August 02, 2012, 05:11:16 AM
  • tpgunbiz:
  • lol
  • August 02, 2012, 04:04:57 AM
  • Pete:
  • Having problems posting?
  • August 02, 2012, 03:43:08 AM
  • Coyote:
  • I have a friend who is in desperate need of hay.  She needs 30 large bales, but will buy whatever she can get.  It's URGENT.
  • August 01, 2012, 06:17:40 PM
  • ♥♣ ~Maynard~♣♥:
  • rest assurd Biscuit I will never say that about you  :wink1a:  ((*(*&
  • August 01, 2012, 09:08:54 AM
  • tpgunbiz:
  • way wierd Maynard
  • August 01, 2012, 06:56:38 AM
  • ♥♣ ~Maynard~♣♥:
  • Just kidding everyone Littlebit is AWESOME and kinda of cute too  :wink1a:
  • August 01, 2012, 12:43:53 AM
  • ♥♣ ~Maynard~♣♥:
  • I didn't know that? when did you get divorced?
  • August 01, 2012, 12:42:34 AM
  • littlebit:
  • I just thought that I should let the good people of PCW know that my wife has an awesome husband!
  • August 01, 2012, 12:21:54 AM
  • 48fan:
  • Go JJ!!!
  • July 30, 2012, 01:03:53 AM
  • ♥♣ ~Maynard~♣♥:
  • Jimmy Johnson wins his 4th Brickyard 400!! :{:{:
  • July 29, 2012, 08:53:20 PM
  • demo.dave:
  • Anyone know if St Robert police caught that foot pursuit suspect from earlier?
  • July 29, 2012, 02:23:59 AM
  • Lepard LLC:
  • Hearing a third Alderman in Dixon stepped down.
  • July 28, 2012, 04:35:05 AM
  • Lepard LLC:
  • 10 bomb threats at walmarts in Oklahoma and Missouri today.
  • July 28, 2012, 04:22:32 AM
  • hancock:
  • KOLR 10 reporting evacuations at Ozark and Nixa Walmarts
  • July 28, 2012, 01:54:48 AM
  • COUGAR59:
  • Lots of news been going on here for the last 60 to 90 days. To bad the locals don't know what is happening in their towns. People you need to wake up, the news that just happened will start happening again as they are starting to get released from jail.
  • July 27, 2012, 10:45:37 PM
  • ♥♣ ~Maynard~♣♥:
  • Isn't it strange that people living a 1000 miles away know more about what going than the Locals?
  • July 27, 2012, 09:58:19 PM