PCW Shoutbox

• tpgunbiz:
  • Its a public forum for public opinion. This is what its for.
  • June 27, 2012, 10:31:44 PM
  • demo.dave:
  • Woohoo!!! it finally reached 100 out!
  • June 27, 2012, 10:27:59 PM
  • Lovebeingamomnagrama:
  • igahmah i haven't been on here to comment because I didn't want to stir the pot or cause problems but please stop acting like Todd Williams spear headed this whole thing. He did what he thought was right for the city and the employee's along with most of the Alderman and several other people. This job you are talking about that he has is an elected job that he does not get paid for. He works full time and then put many hrs into the city. Bow out gracefully? Why? he stood up for what bhe believed was right. You don't know him personally so please quit bashing him. This is over and soon you can state your opinion about someone else.
  • June 27, 2012, 10:16:27 PM
  • igahmah at work:
  • Big thank you to the three council members who voted in favor of Mayor Sanders.  It took a lot to take that stance and I appreciate it.  Butchy Newkirk, Freda Hunnicut and Allan Johannsen, you should be proud for standing up to the people who would not listen to reason.
  • June 27, 2012, 07:02:50 PM
  • igahmah at work:
  • YEAH!!!!!! NO IMPEACHMENT!!!!!!!   Yes, Mr. Shaw there are idiots everywhere, and if the shoe fits, wear it!!!!!!   If I were Mr. Williams and Ms. Moore, I would bow out gracefully.  Why would they want to keep a job with a person they deemed as unfit to supervise them.
  • June 27, 2012, 06:16:32 PM
  • Lepard LLC:
  • I posted the live minutes
  • June 26, 2012, 05:46:27 PM
  • igahmah at work:
  • Keep us working folks, posted on what is happening today.  Thanks
  • June 26, 2012, 04:26:54 PM
  • small town girl:
  • Oops typing so fast so I can get back to the trial I didn't check to see what words I messed up on LOL but I am sure someone will correct me :)
  • June 26, 2012, 04:04:24 PM
  • small town girl:
  • crap had toeave for a minute to come back home....igahmah i was adressing everyone o here this mornin not just you Maynard said "can" and Lepard said "ehat's good for them" I wasn't actually talking to you but thanks for setting me straight LOL  You know half the people talking ugly and getting all upset over all this do not even live in Saint Robert many people are going on who your friends are and what their friends say. It wouldn't matter if they had all the proof in the world It happens in every town it is all in who you know. Small town politics. last night all I heard out of everyone is passing the buck... Not my fault , not my fault.. pointing fingers... Everyone needs to do there job and leave personal fellings out of stuff and not gewt a big head and thingk you are the Almighty. There is only one Almighty hope everyone remembers that when they are giving their testimony under oath.
  • June 26, 2012, 04:02:25 PM
  • igahmah at work:
  • Who said anything about you "knowing" both Williams and the Mayor and who cares.
  • June 26, 2012, 01:36:03 PM
  • igahmah at work:
  • First off, I didn't say "can" or "if they know what's good for them."  I do know why they were having the hearing.  I believe the attorney spelled that out at the beginning.  Were you there at the beginning?
  • June 26, 2012, 01:35:00 PM
  • igahmah at work:
  • I just read in the paper that they voted 3-4 to let Williams remain on the committee to impeach the mayor.  Those that voted for him staying must be blind.  I could see through the testimonies I heard that Williams did all this for his own personal reasons.  All he had to do was call the mayor and tell him "we need to get into your computer to check on the meeting today."  By the way, the meeting was "listening post" and even I know what that is.  That's what Vicki Hartzler calls her town hall meetings.  Mr. Sanders secretary said she had know idea what it was, really!!!!!  With the vote being 3-4 to keep Williams on the committee, if it stays the same, they still cannot impeach the mayor.  They need 6 yes votes to impeach the mayor.  If the three stay on the side they are on, they will only have 5 votes.
  • June 26, 2012, 01:31:04 PM
  • small town girl:
  • Ok yes you all can guess I know both Williams and the Mayor... Worked with both of them so I was trying to stay out of this because I think they are both good people but sometimes good people make bad choices. First off you can't "can" Williams he doesn't get paid by the City. Second "If they know what is good for them" what does that mean? And if youdidn't see or stay for the whole thing last night then you missed the end .. the real reason they are having this hearing. Well I am off to hear the rest of the story Yes the court hearing see you there!!!
  • June 26, 2012, 01:23:23 PM
  • igahmah at work:
  • I think there was.  There was  a lady there that recorded the whole thing but Darrell wasn't there at least I didn't see him.
  • June 26, 2012, 02:56:41 AM
  • ♥♣ ~Maynard~♣♥:
  • Were there any reporters there Iggy?
  • June 26, 2012, 01:24:19 AM
  • ♥♣ ~Maynard~♣♥:
  • I  hope they can williams and Moore :anger:
  • June 26, 2012, 01:22:44 AM
  • igahmah at work:
  • Mr. Williams said it was his idea to ask the IT person to change the mayor's password so he could "find out about what was on the mayor's calendar" but he never told the mayor he changed his password and he had met with the mayor on the day before and never asked him about his calendar.  The city attorney wrote a letter to the defense attorney that said it was her idea to seize the mayor's computer to keep any evidence from being destroyed.  So apparently the two of them did not get together to get their stories straight.  She signed the letter to the defense attorney but she said she didn't write it so she wasn't sure what it said.  Can you say dingbat!!!   I worked in an attorney's office before and believe me, those attorney's read every word in every letter they send out.
  • June 26, 2012, 01:18:27 AM
  • igahmah at work:
  • I left before it was over, but the testimony over whether to let Williams stay on the board that is making the decision was over when I left.  That city attorney is something else.  (she is not acting as attorney for the city in these proceedings)  The defense attorney made her look very rattled and not very forthcoming.  If I were on the board and had a vote.  Mr. Williams would be sitting in the gallery watching and not being a participant at all.  It looked like it was gonna go on for quite a while and then continue tomorrow morning.  There were waaaay more people there supporting the mayor than there was for the city.
  • June 26, 2012, 01:13:30 AM
  • ♥♣ ~Maynard~♣♥:
  • What happened??
  • June 26, 2012, 01:09:22 AM
  • igahmah at work:
  • I went
  • June 26, 2012, 01:08:13 AM
  • ♥♣ ~Maynard~♣♥:
  • Darrell don't do much of his own reporting anymore... He mostly post what Public afairs,Blunt,Hartzler and McCaskil sends him...I just hope he is not sick and not able to get around.l
  • June 26, 2012, 12:53:56 AM
  • AdrienneE:
  • Nope I was hoping Darrell was but apparently he's not either.
  • June 26, 2012, 12:45:11 AM
  • ♥♣ ~Maynard~♣♥:
  • Your not and I'm not....dang it.
  • June 26, 2012, 12:40:20 AM
  • AdrienneE:
  • Is anyone at the meeting?
  • June 26, 2012, 12:24:53 AM
  • ♥♣ ~Maynard~♣♥:
  • Hey Rick how did the meeting go?
  • June 26, 2012, 12:13:22 AM