Shoutbox

Refresh History
  • nursejdavis: also the time is wayyy of its only 930 pm???
    March 14, 2019, 02:29:18 AM
  • nursejdavis: I am looking for a few Press Releases from Kevin Hillman that have disappeared.... not sure why they would be hidden from the public unless they contain narcs who have gotten their charges dropped for their cooperation. Seems the same Press Releases were also deleted from Facebook. Thanks for any help in locating these
    March 14, 2019, 02:24:50 AM
  • littlebit: Makes sense.
    July 16, 2017, 04:40:28 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Boards will stay open for a place people can find history information longer. I am not allowing anyone to sign up for now because of so many foreginers just wanting to promote their business..
    December 10, 2016, 05:10:27 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Not sure why didn't look, I may be shutting down these message boards..
    November 17, 2016, 12:42:43 AM
  • ~kathy~: rick why is the timestamp showing up a day in advance?
    September 13, 2016, 12:27:46 AM
  • Valor7: What I tried to say is that the actual money would not be there that quick. But a loan against that would work if they are willing to do that.
    August 08, 2016, 01:51:51 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Why so long before it comes online? 911 took out a loan or bond with the known guarantee payment and began building..
    August 08, 2016, 07:46:34 AM
  • Valor7: Actually no it is not, a dependable Revenue stream will not come on line until the 4th quarter of 2017 so 2018 budget will be up in the air, not quite sure what they will have. By 2019 budget all will be well.
    August 04, 2016, 09:27:17 PM
  • Valor7: You mean that tax that the Commissioners would not put on the ballot for so many years? Strange things happened when the citizens got a chance to vote on that issue.
    August 03, 2016, 06:43:06 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Back up is now available withe the new tax..
    August 03, 2016, 05:01:35 PM
  • Valor7: Thanks a lot Ladies!!
    July 29, 2016, 01:16:13 PM
  • littlebit: ((*(*&
    July 27, 2016, 03:47:52 PM
  • ~kathy~: lol
    July 15, 2016, 09:34:56 AM
  • Valor7: A guy could get killed around here while waiting for backup!
    July 13, 2016, 07:31:58 PM
  • Lepard LLC: You are not alone..
    July 13, 2016, 07:28:53 PM
  • Valor7: I just hate it when I talk to myself!!!!
    July 08, 2016, 12:54:09 PM
  • Valor7: I could have worded that better, we talked details, options, the pros and cons of each, in  order to arrive at the best ballot language to present to the voters. Hope that makes this clearer.
    April 15, 2016, 06:36:14 PM
  • Valor7: sorry about the typos still working with just one arm in action
    April 13, 2016, 01:10:42 PM
  • Valor7: Yes and no. We talked details and options until we were blue in the face but I never heardbring it over, it was always the time was not right for the issue to pass. Glad to see the time in now right and I for one shall vote yes on the ballot. I would urge all others to do the sameour county is busting at the seams crimewise and no matter how many bad guys we send off there always seems to someone to replace them. The Sheriff's Office needs the help.
    April 13, 2016, 01:08:35 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Is that true Valor? Did he ask you what you wanted?
    March 01, 2016, 04:55:37 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Gene Newkirk Rick I have waited for a Sheriff to bring it to me on what he wanted. I have pushed Mr long for a while to get it to me. He told me he was close to having or done. Now hopefully the people will get to decide on it. I spoke with Steve about this a few times.
    March 01, 2016, 04:54:54 AM
  • Kimberly: Wow- I have a new name..........
    February 23, 2016, 10:25:15 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Works on mine, improvements are being done here. I may kick back into her a lot and post but working on different technologies right now. Seeing how things interact.
    January 18, 2016, 09:01:20 AM
  • Valor7: Yes it is working. If you need a laugh the wife showed me how to correctly use the silly thing.
    January 04, 2016, 05:32:59 PM

Author Topic: Practically Enchanted....Awesome store!  (Read 71057 times)

Offline pctiger_wife

• View Profile
Re: Practically Enchanted....Awesome store!
« Reply #30 on: September 03, 2008, 02:14:04 AM »

Share/Bookmark

Fort Wood Hotel

Boards

Devils Elbow

Attractions

Sports

St. Robert

Waynesville

PC Daily

Dixon

Menu Guide

Fun Links

Homework

Crocker

Fort Wood

Swedeborg

Big Piney

Laquey

Classifieds

Restaurants

Richland

Fort  Hotels

Thank you for saying that.  It was very hard for me to understand, as a 13 year old, why I wasn't getting any support, I was just being told to forget her because it wasn't worth my time...that she was wrong and paying for it in the ultimate way...by burning.  That really sucked.

I am sorry you had a bad experience in your church.  %%$%$$#  Your friend in not burning in hell.  The person who told you that may have a problem.  It isn't Christ like to say things that will make a person not want to believe in Him.  A Christian should never cause another Christian to stumble on their walk with Christ.   :shame:

Offline mark

• http://www.gayalpinesurvival.com/
  • Proud Father
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 03, 2008, 04:35:34 PM »
Just in case y'all can conger up spells through the computer, My name is not really Mark, its "Digital Narcosis". So be sure and forward any negative spells to the right guy.
We are not human beings having a spiritual experience.
We are spiritual beings having a human experience.
~Teilhard de Chardin

Offline igahmah at work

• Global Moderator
  • Some pursue happiness, others create it!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 03, 2008, 04:40:00 PM »
funny
When I was young, I wanted to be older.  This is not what I expected!

Offline ♥♥♥Trena♥♥♥

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 03, 2008, 05:12:28 PM »
Just in case y'all can conger up spells through the computer, My name is not really Mark, its "Digital Narcosis". So be sure and forward any negative spells to the right guy.
lol, nice try!
Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets, So love the people who treat you right, Forget the ones who don't, and believe everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, let it. Nobody said it would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it.

Offline ♥♣ ~Maynard~♣♥

• GOING GREEN: Save a tree,eat a beaver.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 03, 2008, 05:39:20 PM »
Surely you jest Mark :jester:
 I thought you knew that Digital Narc is the Grand Wirzard Warlock of all covens in the state of Missouri........
ALL Witches in the covens have to go thru his office before casting spells wether they be an Evil or a Good spell.
 Forms and all payments have to go thru him and a signed statement to the whys and what for these spells are to be cast.
 Just to be on the safe side you need to turn off your computer and turn off all the lights in a completely dark room.
Now after you have done this look towards your computer and if you see a Green glowing Aura surounding your machine
 Get on the phone and call GhostBusters!!
 Okay now... WHO YOU GONNA CALL??
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4uxIo4t7xM
Remember I'm a nudist so when you respond to one of my post yor talking to a naked man  :)

For entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons living or dead is purely coincidental.

Offline mark

• Proud Father
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 03, 2008, 06:04:57 PM »
My whole house is glowing green now. I'm scared! Does anyone have the ghostbuster number?
~Teilhard de Chardin

Offline Strictly Confidential

• Help! Coyote turned me into a little fella!
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 04, 2008, 12:49:30 PM »
Wicca is an interesting belief system, from the standpoint of academia...

They are known to be, us, very um, how do you say - sexually promiscuious, with open and free 'interactions', regardless of marital bonds.  In fact, many 'ceremonies' entail uh, 'coupling' shall we say....
"All that is necessary for the forces of evil to win in the world is for enough good men to do nothing." --Edmund Burke

Offline pctiger_wife

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 04, 2008, 01:23:39 PM »
There are probably some out there like that, yes.  But not all.

Wicca is as varied as skin tone.

:)

They are known to be, us, very um, how do you say - sexually promiscuious, with open and free 'interations', regardless of marital bonds.  In fact, many 'ceremonies' entail uh, 'coupling' shall we say....

Offline ♥♥♥Trena♥♥♥

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 04, 2008, 01:42:29 PM »

They are known to be, us, very um, how do you say - sexually promiscuious, with open and free 'interations', regardless of marital bonds.  In fact, many 'ceremonies' entail uh, 'coupling' shall we say....
You shouldn't have said that, lol, Mark will be there to get signed up!
Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets, So love the people who treat you right, Forget the ones who don't, and believe everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, let it. Nobody said it would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it.

Offline mark

• Proud Father
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 04, 2008, 02:30:36 PM »
Maybe there is something to this witch thing.  (just kidding)
~Teilhard de Chardin

Offline ♥♣ ~Maynard~♣♥

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 04, 2008, 03:14:06 PM »
You shouldn't have said that, lol, Mark will be there to get signed up!
He will have to get in line behind me (((**&^^%
Remember I'm a nudist so when you respond to one of my post yor talking to a naked man  :)

For entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons living or dead is purely coincidental.

Offline ♥♥♥Trena♥♥♥

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 04, 2008, 03:20:46 PM »
He will have to get in line behind me (((**&^^%
I some how expected you to say that, lol!!

Offline ♥♣ ~Maynard~♣♥

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 04, 2008, 03:57:58 PM »
I some how expected you to say that, lol!!
I some how new you expected me say that and i didn't want to disappoint you so i doooood it ;D ;D ::) >:D :th_gen129: :th_egypt:

Offline ♥♥♥Trena♥♥♥

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 04, 2008, 04:31:24 PM »
 :jester: You crack me up!!!

Offline Coyote

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 04, 2008, 04:37:17 PM »
So there's no real way to describe "WICCA," and basically it's made up as they go along, with whatever events they "conjure" up at any given time.  Hmm.

There are probably some out there like that, yes.  But not all.

Wicca is as varied as skin tone.

:)

....and that night as the moon crossed the mountain, one more Coyote was heard...

Offline angelamo

• View Profile
« Reply #45 on: September 04, 2008, 05:38:29 PM »
Let's have a discussion about Wicca - in the religion section. It doesn't have anything to do with the BUSINESS of Practically Enchanted.

Offline julymorning

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 04, 2008, 05:45:01 PM »
This is still the opinion section, not the business ad section. Wicca was
mentioned probably as a heads up.
But as for further discussion, the religion section is definately the
appropriate place.
Hey, it's just me, Suzi

Offline Coyote

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 04, 2008, 06:03:32 PM »
And I'm still not sure about cakes and cookies baked by witches.
....and that night as the moon crossed the mountain, one more Coyote was heard...

Offline amethystravenmoon

• Go to your profile and put something here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 04, 2008, 06:31:29 PM »
I want to thank everyone who made positive comments about the shop. I happen to be a very close friend to the owner and  volunteer my time a couple of days a week. The atmosphere is intoxicating, and not everyone who comes in there is wiccan or pagan. We do have christians that come in. WE JUDGE NO-ONE. They do ask questions and we answer them with the utmost respect. I am also wiccan and would like to say we treat everyone equally. We do not worship the devil, sacrifice anything, or commit unthinkable, dispicable crimes against humanity. We are just like everyone else. We are an earth based religion who believe that everyone is created equal and should not judge another for ANY REASON. IT IS NOT OUR JOB. We are happy to help anyone in need and gladly give of ourselves. If that is a sin, then I will sin for the rest of my days on earth. We are a family and, as such, we are all very close. We welcome anyone from any walk of life to join us, we turn no-one away. Practically Enchanted is the nicest place in town to shop, there's no pressure to buy, just come in, sit down, take a load off, and get to know us. Any one of us would be happy to explain any questions you may have.
Thank you for your time
Blessed Be

Offline lilbobbysmom

• Lurker
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 04, 2008, 06:57:20 PM »
I have been reading comments left by everyone, and just thought I would leave mine. My mother is Wiccan,  and not once have I heard her talk about how they worship the devil. She has given me ideas w/ herbs on how to relieve stress and to meditate. When you go to Practically Enchanted, they are friendly, no one says "hey let's fly on our brooms and ALL HAIL Satan" LOL They say hello and ask if they can help you with anything. There isn't anything that would stop me from going in there. And I am not Wiccan. No one judges you there and it's really comfortable to walk in there. So even if you don't believe in magik and the Wiccan way, you should still go in and check it out. Everyone burns candle and insense. And everyone LOVES cakes and sweets. So I would recommend any and everyone to go check it out... :karma:

Offline practicallyenchanted

• Lurker
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 04, 2008, 07:07:48 PM »
Practically Enchanted is a place for everyone.  We carry many different items (which cater to people of all Faiths).  We make a lot of our products ourselves.  Cakes and sweets are made with real ingredients.  They are not pulled out of a freezer and decorated with 5 lbs of Crisco.  Practically Enchanted was in Waynesville for 6 years and recently moved to St. Robert.  I am not the owner, but I know the owner very well.  She is one of the kindest people you will ever meet.
Many people come into Practically Enchanted as customers, but they leave as friends.  The staff is always extremely helpful and go above and beyond to ensure that the customer leaves happy.  If they do not have something in stock, they are always glad to do special orders.  They even offer a layaway program!
I encourage you to stop by the shop.  If you have questions, ask.  They are always glad to lend a helping hand and are very honest people.
Sincerely,
M

Offline tequila

• Lurker
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 04, 2008, 07:37:58 PM »
I am not wiccan, but probably should be.  They beleive in the goodness of the earth and the people that are on it.  They also beleive that to cast a bad spell on someone will come back at them ten fold, therefore they don't do things like that.  Practically Enchanted is just that.  The people their are great and will answer any questions you may have.  Also the brownies are the best I've ever eaten.  Just remember You only denigh yourself if you don't buy the muffins cookies cakes brownies or anything else Mel bakes!  Talk about mouth watering!!!!!!!!  I hope you all can get past the fact that she is wiccan and do yourselves a favor and viisit her store.

Offline ♥♣ ~Maynard~♣♥

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 04, 2008, 07:47:51 PM »
Practically Enchanted is a place for everyone.  We carry many different items (which cater to people of all Faiths).  We make a lot of our products ourselves.  Cakes and sweets are made with real ingredients.  They are not pulled out of a freezer and decorated with 5 lbs of Crisco.  Practically Enchanted was in Waynesville for 6 years and recently moved to St. Robert.  I am not the owner, but I know the owner very well.  She is one of the kindest people you will ever meet.
Many people come into Practically Enchanted as customers, but they leave as friends.  The staff is always extremely helpful and go above and beyond to ensure that the customer leaves happy.  If they do not have something in stock, they are always glad to do special orders.  They even offer a layaway program!
I encourage you to stop by the shop.  If you have questions, ask.  They are always glad to lend a helping hand and are very honest people.
Sincerely,
M
I don't believe in witch craft "BUT" i do believe in cookies and cake.......... yummy!!
 Are you really a Witch and did you say " i'll get you my pretty and your little dog to??
 I hope you know we are just yanking you chain and can see the humor and besides the more we talk about you the more people will stop in your shoppe and see what its all about.

Offline ♥♣ ~Maynard~♣♥

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 04, 2008, 08:40:44 PM »
Wowzer i just now noticed that Practically Enchanted is a male Duh!!
 Kudos to you dude what a sweet way to meet the Honey's :{:{:
 And it looks like the whole coven has followed you here ;D
 Hey Mark buddy we are missing out here we better sign up for classes post haste ###$%%^& (((**&^^% :th_gen129:
 I'm a "BIG" fan of Charmed can you guy's do any of the stuff they do and do any of you girls look like any of the hottie witchs on charmed?
 You do know i am just kidding with you don't you?
Uh oh i think i feel a wort growing on my nose... ;D ::) >:D

Offline rchyrch

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 05, 2008, 04:24:59 AM »
No matter what religion she chooses to follow, I found her to be a very nice person.  Although- Her store in Waynesville was better in my opinion- seems like the new store doesnt have as much in it.

Offline Strictly Confidential

• Help! Coyote turned me into a little fella!
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 05, 2008, 01:04:32 PM »
Let's have a discussion about Wicca - in the religion section. It doesn't have anything to do with the BUSINESS of Practically Enchanted.

Um I would disagree.  Is that not part of the 'premise' of the business?  Providing supplies and wares to practictioners? 

For the record, I am not critical one way or another - to each his/her own.  I was just curious, as the topic of the store had come up and I had heard that the theme was tied to Wiccan/Pagan beliefs...

BREAK -

When I was a drill sergeant I had a private complain that there was no place for him to practice his 'religion' (belief system is more appropriate, IMHO) - anyhow, as he was in my platoon the next time I had 'duty' (24 hr shift) I had to let him have a black butterknife (magic makered) and a candle... Had to take the turd to the woods at midnight so he could "perform a ceremony"...  I was like 'whatever private, but if you come after me with that butter knife Im gonna sacrafice you to the woods"     ;D

Anyhow, he didn't kill anything (that I know of, lol) - took a few minutes and promptly turned over his 'supplies' at the conclusion.  Don't ask me what he did, as I was told by the Chaplain that I could not 'observe' the ceremony.   This was 13 years ago, so I'm pretty sure he didn't hex me.....

Hey, maybe thats what happend to my hair.....?    ???
"All that is necessary for the forces of evil to win in the world is for enough good men to do nothing." --Edmund Burke

Offline pctiger_wife

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 05, 2008, 01:36:57 PM »
Naw, the military happened to your hair. ;)

Hey, maybe thats what happend to my hair.....?    ???

Offline pctiger_wife

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 05, 2008, 01:38:54 PM »
Everybody believes in cookies and cake!!!!!!

And no, he didn't say that.....that was my aunt. :D

I don't believe in witch craft "BUT" i do believe in cookies and cake.......... yummy!!
 Are you really a Witch and did you say " i'll get you my pretty and your little dog to??

Offline practicallyenchanted

• Lurker
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 05, 2008, 04:08:39 PM »
You are correct, I am a male.  The owner of the shop is female.  I volunteer a lot of time at the shop.  The shop is the type of place where you can sit down and relax.  It is extremely peaceful.  I volunteer time at the shop to help my friend.  As I said before, she is one of the kindest people you will ever meet.  I am also here to help educate people and break down many of the prejudices people have.  I share any information I have with people who ask questions.  Many people come into the shop and ask about Charmed.  While I absolutely love the show, it is extremely hollywood.  With that being said, we do not blow things up, freeze time, or orb.  
Wowzer i just now noticed that Practically Enchanted is a male Duh!!
 Kudos to you dude what a sweet way to meet the Honey's :{:{:
 And it looks like the whole coven has followed you here ;D
 Hey Mark buddy we are missing out here we better sign up for classes post haste ###$%%^& (((**&^^% :th_gen129:
 I'm a "BIG" fan of Charmed can you guy's do any of the stuff they do and do any of you girls look like any of the hottie witchs on charmed?
 You do know i am just kidding with you don't you?
Uh oh i think i feel a wort growing on my nose... ;D ::) >:D

Offline ♥♣ ~Maynard~♣♥

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: September 05, 2008, 04:51:38 PM »
You are correct, I am a male.  The owner of the shop is female.  I volunteer a lot of time at the shop.  The shop is the type of place where you can sit down and relax.  It is extremely peaceful.  I volunteer time at the shop to help my friend.  As I said before, she is one of the kindest people you will ever meet.  I am also here to help educate people and break down many of the prejudices people have.  I share any information I have with people who ask questions.  Many people come into the shop and ask about Charmed.  While I absolutely love the show, it is extremely hollywood.  With that being said, we do not blow things up, freeze time, or orb. 
Dayam sorry about you not being able to freeze time or blow things up or orb.....bummer. But boy that would be so :{:{:
 Have you got any spells for Erectile Dysfunction ??
 That little blue pill don't mix well with my other medication.
 P.S. its good to know you have a sence of humor :th_gen129: