Shoutbox

Refresh History
  • nursejdavis: also the time is wayyy of its only 930 pm???
    March 14, 2019, 02:29:18 AM
  • nursejdavis: I am looking for a few Press Releases from Kevin Hillman that have disappeared.... not sure why they would be hidden from the public unless they contain narcs who have gotten their charges dropped for their cooperation. Seems the same Press Releases were also deleted from Facebook. Thanks for any help in locating these
    March 14, 2019, 02:24:50 AM
  • littlebit: Makes sense.
    July 16, 2017, 04:40:28 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Boards will stay open for a place people can find history information longer. I am not allowing anyone to sign up for now because of so many foreginers just wanting to promote their business..
    December 10, 2016, 05:10:27 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Not sure why didn't look, I may be shutting down these message boards..
    November 17, 2016, 12:42:43 AM
  • ~kathy~: rick why is the timestamp showing up a day in advance?
    September 13, 2016, 12:27:46 AM
  • Valor7: What I tried to say is that the actual money would not be there that quick. But a loan against that would work if they are willing to do that.
    August 08, 2016, 01:51:51 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Why so long before it comes online? 911 took out a loan or bond with the known guarantee payment and began building..
    August 08, 2016, 07:46:34 AM
  • Valor7: Actually no it is not, a dependable Revenue stream will not come on line until the 4th quarter of 2017 so 2018 budget will be up in the air, not quite sure what they will have. By 2019 budget all will be well.
    August 04, 2016, 09:27:17 PM
  • Valor7: You mean that tax that the Commissioners would not put on the ballot for so many years? Strange things happened when the citizens got a chance to vote on that issue.
    August 03, 2016, 06:43:06 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Back up is now available withe the new tax..
    August 03, 2016, 05:01:35 PM
  • Valor7: Thanks a lot Ladies!!
    July 29, 2016, 01:16:13 PM
  • littlebit: ((*(*&
    July 27, 2016, 03:47:52 PM
  • ~kathy~: lol
    July 15, 2016, 09:34:56 AM
  • Valor7: A guy could get killed around here while waiting for backup!
    July 13, 2016, 07:31:58 PM
  • Lepard LLC: You are not alone..
    July 13, 2016, 07:28:53 PM
  • Valor7: I just hate it when I talk to myself!!!!
    July 08, 2016, 12:54:09 PM
  • Valor7: I could have worded that better, we talked details, options, the pros and cons of each, in  order to arrive at the best ballot language to present to the voters. Hope that makes this clearer.
    April 15, 2016, 06:36:14 PM
  • Valor7: sorry about the typos still working with just one arm in action
    April 13, 2016, 01:10:42 PM
  • Valor7: Yes and no. We talked details and options until we were blue in the face but I never heardbring it over, it was always the time was not right for the issue to pass. Glad to see the time in now right and I for one shall vote yes on the ballot. I would urge all others to do the sameour county is busting at the seams crimewise and no matter how many bad guys we send off there always seems to someone to replace them. The Sheriff's Office needs the help.
    April 13, 2016, 01:08:35 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Is that true Valor? Did he ask you what you wanted?
    March 01, 2016, 04:55:37 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Gene Newkirk Rick I have waited for a Sheriff to bring it to me on what he wanted. I have pushed Mr long for a while to get it to me. He told me he was close to having or done. Now hopefully the people will get to decide on it. I spoke with Steve about this a few times.
    March 01, 2016, 04:54:54 AM
  • Kimberly: Wow- I have a new name..........
    February 23, 2016, 10:25:15 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Works on mine, improvements are being done here. I may kick back into her a lot and post but working on different technologies right now. Seeing how things interact.
    January 18, 2016, 09:01:20 AM
  • Valor7: Yes it is working. If you need a laugh the wife showed me how to correctly use the silly thing.
    January 04, 2016, 05:32:59 PM

Author Topic: Human Body Did Not Evolve!  (Read 23130 times)

Offline mark

• http://www.gayalpinesurvival.com/
  • Proud Father
    • View Profile
Human Body Did Not Evolve!
« on: February 10, 2012, 01:25:14 PM »

Share/Bookmark

Fort Wood Hotel

Boards

Devils Elbow

Attractions

Sports

St. Robert

Waynesville

PC Daily

Dixon

Menu Guide

Fun Links

Homework

Crocker

Fort Wood

Swedeborg

Big Piney

Laquey

Classifieds

Restaurants

Richland

Fort  Hotels

Surgeon Says Human Body Did Not Evolve  by Brian Thomas, M.S. *  In a recent paper titled "Dissecting Darwinism," Baylor University Medical Center surgeon Joseph Kuhn described serious problems with Darwinian evolution.1 He first described how life could not possibly have come from chemicals alone, since the information residing in DNA required an input from outside of nature.2
He then addressed Darwinism's inability to account for the all-or-nothing structure of cellular systems, including the human body. As a medical doctor, Kuhn not only knows the general arrangement of the human body's visible parts, he also understands the interrelated biochemical systems that sustain and regulate all of those parts. He recognized that the human body contains an all-or-nothing system in which its core parts and biochemicals must exist all at once for the body to function.
Biochemist Michael Behe named these all-or-nothing systems "irreducibly complex."3 Removing a single core part from one of these systems keeps the entire system from working, and this implies that the system was initially built with all of its parts intact.
This is exactly what researchers expect to see if God purposely created living systems, rather than if natural processes accidentally built living systems bit-by-bit—as Darwinian philosophy maintains.
Kuhn cited the work of another medical doctor, Geoffrey Simmons, who described 17 "all or nothing" human body systems.4 These combine with many others to form the entire human body—a system of systems—that is irreducible at many levels, from gross anatomy to biochemistry. For example, just as a woman would die without her heart, she would also die without the vital blood biochemical hemoglobin.
But even an intact heart and hemoglobin need regulation. A heart that beats too fast or too slow can be just as lethal as having no heart, and a body that produces too much or too little hemoglobin can be equally unhealthy. Thus, the systems that regulate heartbeats and hemoglobin must also have been present from the beginning.
Kuhn wrote that "virtually every aspect of human physiology has regulatory elements, feedback loops, and developmental components that require thousands of interacting genes leading to specified protein expression." Thus, "the human body represents an irreducibly complex system on a cellular and an organ/system basis."1
Evolution has no proven explanations for the origin of just one irreducibly complex system, let alone the interdependent web of irreducible systems that comprise the human body.
Could the human body have evolved? According to Kuhn, to change another creature into a human "would require far more than could be expected from random mutation and natural selection."1 However, a wonderfully constructed human body is exactly what an all-wise Creator would make, and He promised that those who trust in Him will one day inherit new bodies "that fadeth not away."5
References

• Kuhn, J. A. 2012. Dissecting Darwinism. Baylor University Medical Center Proceedings. 25 (1): 41-47.
  • See Thomas, B. Baylor Surgeon 'Dissects' Darwinism. ICR News. Posted on icr.org February 3, 2012, accessed February 3, 2012.
  • Behe, M. 1996. Darwin's Black Box: The Biochemical Challenge to Evolution. New York: Free Press, 42.
  • Simmons, G. and W. Dembski. 2004. What Darwin Didn't Know: A Doctor Dissects the Theory of Evolution. Eugene, OR: Harvest House Publishers.
  • 1 Peter 1:4.
We are not human beings having a spiritual experience.
We are spiritual beings having a human experience.
~Teilhard de Chardin

Offline Hi

• Go to your profile and put something here.
    • View Profile
Re: Human Body Did Not Evolve!
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2012, 04:35:06 PM »
I see the copy and pasting skills are still strong with this one.

Offline mark

• Proud Father
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2012, 05:03:21 PM »
I see the copy and pasting skills are still strong with this one.
The question is....Did you learn anything?
~Teilhard de Chardin

Offline Coyote

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2012, 05:35:03 PM »
That's an interesting article.  I had never thought of how the interaction of each system makes the whole.  However, there are some parts we can live without.   I do believe with all my heart that we have a creator (God) who we will return to.  And maybe we will be born again to become better people.  I believe the body dies, but not the soul.  It's a hard thing to explain.  One day, I'll post something that I've been experiencing (witnessing) for 40 years that is proof to me that we will experience life after death.
....and that night as the moon crossed the mountain, one more Coyote was heard...

Offline mark

• Proud Father
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2012, 05:48:20 PM »
That's an interesting article.  I had never thought of how the interaction of each system makes the whole.  However, there are some parts we can live without.   I do believe with all my heart that we have a creator (God) who we will return to.  And maybe we will be born again to become better people.  I believe the body dies, but not the soul.  It's a hard thing to explain.  One day, I'll post something that I've been experiencing (witnessing) for 40 years that is proof to me that we will experience life after death.
Smart girl!  I'll look forward to reading your post.
~Teilhard de Chardin

Offline Hi

• Go to your profile and put something here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2012, 09:56:28 PM »
So explain to me or better yet email the author for me and ask him if everything is so perfect and so and so couldnt happen because he knows things about medical science, why do men have nipples?

Your probably still under the asumption that the earth is in the most perfect place and an inch either way and the earth wouldnt support life types too eh?

Offline mark

• Proud Father
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2012, 10:40:53 PM »
 Really you think you can explain away Gods creation because men have nipples. Just off the top of my head I think babies are comforted by the fact that their Dads have nipples. Its also related to sexual arousal (I pinch mine sometimes when no one is looking) You'll have to keep digging to try and disprove God to me! There is no such thing as "vestigial organs" Wisdom teeth are for chewing...Your tail bone is the end of your spine and there are muscles attached to it for pooping...Spleen, nipples, etc. all have a purpose!
 And yes the Earth is a very special and unique place God made it Perfect!
~Teilhard de Chardin

Offline mark

• Proud Father
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2012, 10:51:26 PM »
Then who created GOD?
No one! He has always been. God created us not the other way around.   Who created the "dot" or where did it come from? And don't say "the singularity" which is a word for "We don't know"

This is a great video about the impossible odds of us "evolving"
Programming of Life
~Teilhard de Chardin

Offline tpgunbiz

• B.M.F.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2012, 08:44:32 AM »
Idiocy. common sense tells us theres a higher power...........intelligence tells us which one..............none of us has fallen deep enough to know........Mark however....knows everything.....so follow him    that way all the lines will be clear on MY way through
Biscuit

Offline mark

• Proud Father
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2012, 10:52:37 AM »
  LOL, and Mark's an idiot aren't very strong arguments for your side. I can prove to you that evolution didn't happen. But you have to give me something to work with. I think its important to understand that the ONLY answer is CREATION BY GOD! There is no other explanation...try as you may.
~Teilhard de Chardin

Offline Chas

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 11, 2012, 03:03:26 PM »
Who created God? That is a good question. Of course if we came from monkeys why doe we still have monkeys?  If man did not evolve then the case that no animal evolved can be made.

Offline mark

• Proud Father
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 11, 2012, 04:19:00 PM »
 No animals or humans evolved!
~Teilhard de Chardin

Offline Lepard LLC

• Activist
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 11, 2012, 05:22:46 PM »
You haven't proven anything..

LOL, and Mark's an idiot aren't very strong arguments for your side. I can prove to you that evolution didn't happen. But you have to give me something to work with. I think its important to understand that the ONLY answer is CREATION BY GOD! There is no other explanation...try as you may.

Offline mark

• Proud Father
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2012, 06:16:58 PM »
  Ok, I'll rephrase my statement. "I have given you, and can continue to give you more than enough irrefutable information for you to prove to yourself that evolution is an impossibility"! If you don't read, watch, or comprehend this information...you may may not get the desired results!
~Teilhard de Chardin

Offline Chas

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2012, 08:15:31 PM »
Mark all you offer are theories. You have no irrefutable proof that God exists. You have faith that God exists. God is a theory just as evolution is a theory.  I bet I could copy and paste an article from a doctor who knows the human body and it would say that animals did evolve.  To say that creature can't change into another, really.  What about a caterpillar to a butterfly?  There is great transformation going on there.  While a natural process it still one form to an entirely different form.  When you see a caterpillar you don’t say look a baby butterfly.

Offline mark

• Proud Father
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 11, 2012, 08:47:58 PM »
Butterflies -The Miracle Of Metamorphosis

One of the most amazing things in God's Creation is the everyday miracle of the    metamorphosis of insects. The word metamorphosis simply means great change and  great change is indeed what happens as caterpillars change into butterflies.

The design and complexity of metamorphosis is best illustrated in the Monarch butterfly. The life cycle of a Monarch starts when the mother Monarch lays her egg on the milkweed plant. The almost microscopic egg matures in three days and an incredibly tiny caterpillar emerges, the larva stage of its development. The tiny caterpillar is now little more than an eating machine consuming more then its own weight in food every day. After three weeks the caterpillar grows to its full size and then searches for a place to attach itself to as it turns itself into a Monarch Butterfly chrysalis, the pupa stage in its development. It attaches itself to a solid surface and then covers itself with a liquid that    comes right out of its body. In only two minutes it transforms from caterpillar to chrysalis and here is where the amazing change begins. For the first thing that the caterpillar does inside its chrysalis is to release chemicals stored in its body and dissolve itself into a liquidy mush. Note: Butterflies come out of chrysalises and moths come out of cocoons.

Out of this liquidy mush the body, head, wings and internal organs are formed. In only 8 days a full size Monarch butterfly emerges. The question that has intrigued humanity for centuries is this, how does the mush organize itself into the incredible complexity that is a butterfly? For the caterpillar mush is truly mush. There is no brain or apparent pattern in the mush, but obviously there is one for all Monarch caterpillars turn into Monarch butterflies. Entomologists have studied this mystery for years, but have no answers as to how it happens.

The transformation from caterpillar to butterfly is only part of the amazing story of the Monarch. Most Monarchs are born in the northern United States or Canada, but they can then migrate up to 3000 miles to spend the winter in Mexico. What is amazing about this migration is that butterflies never meet their parents, but they are able to fly to the same tree in Mexico their parents or grandparents wintered at the year before. There have even been documented cases where it  has taken three generations of butterflies to complete the round trip. How they are able to find the same tree is another of the mysteries of the Monarch butterfly.

Monarch butterflies are one of the best examples of design in God's Creation, for none of the stages of caterpillar/butterfly development occur by chance, the central principle of the religion of evolutionism. The facts show that God programmed every stage of the caterpillar/butterfly life cycle. If there were no other evidence of design in God's Creation than caterpillars and butterflies, this alone would be enough to show the fact of His design in His Creation. 

"And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that hath life, and fowl (the Hebrew word for fowl includes all flying creatures) that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven."

Genesis 1:20

~Teilhard de Chardin

Offline Chas

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 11, 2012, 11:44:38 PM »
That is not irrefutable proof that God exists. Now since I have replied I will read one more of your replies, Then I will be done with this thread since you will not be able to do prove God exist.

Offline mark

• Proud Father
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 12, 2012, 12:20:01 AM »
Read Slowly and Carefully

I am going to explain this in language everyone can understand. This is the first and foremost requirement of proving God exists and who God is - simplicity. An infinite regress of explanations explaining the explanations is not necessary to prove the existence of the uncreated Creator. You don't need to know everything about God to know He exists. God said He proves Himself by observing nature (Rom. 1.20). Let's see if He is right.

Something can't come from that which does not exist, so the universe requires a cause from something. Something in nature can't arbitrarily always have existed, for anyone could make up anything. The universe can't always have existed because heat death would be far greater than it is, and mankind would have approximated into that alleged past eternity and not still be sinning to the extent we still do along the exponential progression of conscience we are clearly on (more on this later).

If there was an infinite regress, you would have happened already, having had an eternity to do so. Contrariwise, if there was an infinite regress, there would be an eternity going on, never fully reached, so you would never have come into being. Infinite regress is inherently contradictory and therefore false. Since nature can't always have existed and can't come from nothing (that which does not exist), then the cause for nature necessarily must come from outside of itself, outside of time and space. Accepting this is the beginning of humility and entering the realm of pure logic.

Atheism is utterly destroyed and morally bankrupt because it has no answer to this prescient issue and never will. Ask an atheist what evidence he has for atheism? He will dodge the issue, spend an hour redefining atheism in multiple different conflicting ways and say he doesn't need a reason, because he just feels it in his burning bosom. Christians have a burning bosom of faith also, which certainly runs deeper with eternal life and the Holy Spirit within, but we don't say that is the sole reason. Our reasoning extends to many varied proofs for God (they are commonly cited among scholars as in Blackwell's Companion to Natural Theology). There is nothing new under the sun!

True life flows from accepting the One True God. You would have to be God (having omniscience) to know if God exists when you hold out having to know all things to be sure. You are saying you won't accept proof of God unless you are God. That is what you say! I say you will never accept God, because your lame excuses continually magnify your false humility and give God no way to penetrate your heart, so Hell is needed to eternally separate you from the love of God.

Choose the one true faith (true reality) that comes out on top from the ones that are accessible. There are only three choices that make up about 90% of the world's religions. They are Christianity, Hinduism and Islam. Obviously, Christianity is the most personal because God reveals Himself in Christ who walked among us and shall return. Christianity is the only belief system where God Himself enters His creation and saves us by taking all our sins upon Himself to save whoever is willing to receive the ransom that was fully paid for the forgiveness of sins and brings us to die on the cross with Christ.

All other faiths worship a deity who is unwilling or unable to do this; so, God of the Bible trumps then all in their works-based faiths for initial salvation, for no man shall be saved by works, lest any may boast. No person is even able to keep on believing unless she or he gave their life to the right God-the one who keeps. Only Christianity provides real tangible proof with such strong data for the resurrection of Jesus. The original disciples multiply attested to the resurrection appearances in various group settings for which nobody in the past two millennia have been able to come up with a naturalistic explanation. They cannot meet the historical requirement for plausibility, explanatory scope and explanatory power in their theories to explain away the origin of the disciples' beliefs, His burial, the empty Tomb, and appearances.

If you want to be eternally separated from God, it’s your choice to send yourself to Hell. However, you do, in fact, lead many people to Christ and strengthen the faith of the body of Christ because you are unable to disprove this perfect proof for God. Amen.

Don't worry about who God is yet or even if He exists, just realize the universe needs a cause and can't come from nothing. Let me know at Biblocality Chat if you have reached that point of genuine acceptance yet, so the conversation can continue in earnest. I consider the "something from nothing" proposition truly insanity for which only Hell can satisfy. I consider of no account anyone who calls himself a scientist who thinks something came come from nothing.

If you were to find a cause for radioactive decay, or other quantum constants or variables, you would still claim there could yet be a further cause without the need for God. This eternal hunt is a contradiction in behavior, because you will never find the end of the rainbow. In other words, you provide God no ability to prove Himself to you, thus exalting and erecting yourself above God like Lucifer did. Atheism becomes unfalsifiable in that case and anything unfalsifiable is itself false! Christianity is falsifiable. You just need to come up with a naturalistic explanation for the origin of the disciples' beliefs. Why are you waiting over two thousand years to do so? it's not that complicated.

Are you like a 3 year old? Why do you need to hold out to know all things to know if the universe requires a cause? Atheism is inherently self-contradictory, because it claims you need to be all-knowing to know if the universe can't come from nothing, but if you were all-knowing (the very attribute of God) then atheism would be false, for it denies God's existence and this ability of His.

When you say there was a timeless always existing beginning to the universe, the very nature of God, why do you shut your mind down and not ask the question who qualifies better as being the uncreated Creator? Simply compare your natural uncaused cause to God being the uncaused cause. God has a mind and will. Your natural uncaused cause does not. How can the Creator be less than His created beings? (I use the term "His" only in the sense that language has its limits, and "It" is derogatory to that which has a mind.)

If you say God can't create the universe because He needs time to do so, then your natural timeless state of affairs before the big bang could never bring the universe into being. A double standard exposes the fraudulent nature of your argument. Only one can be true. Either God did it or one of your silly theory.

How can all the complexities of quantum mechanics produce a mind, for they are just laws of nature, variables and constants, exhibiting action and reaction, cause and effect? Bouncing particles without God could never derive the attributes of world-consciousness, self-consciousness and God-consciousness. They cannot without God give us a conscience, intuition, feelings, thoughts, communion and volition. But God can have all these qualities because a spirit being can have these qualities.

To believe matter and the fields of quantum science can bring about these attributes is a leap of faith that I dare say atheists have a stronger faith than I do, for a loving God would never ask us to have such blind faith.

If a person cares about evidence, then they will submit themselves to it instead interjecting unfounded assumptions to avoid that evidence. Just because you can't see the cause to virtual particles that seem to pop into existence, it is very wrong to assume that they do so because you are not smart enough to see their cause. Oh what vanity! Throughout the ages are all the nonsensical ways to reject God by stirring the pot of humanism and adding new flavors to religion. None of them really sway too far off the beaten path. Pseudo-quantum mechanics has become an idol. Whole theories have been made up to try to reject God. The Standard Model and String Theory are intact and exhibit 100% causation.

How can you feel so comfortable in rejecting God on this basis? I know if I overassumed like atheists do, I would feel the arrogance and pretension in myself. Why don't you have the conscience to feel the same? You are made in God's image just like I am.

There is observably proven an overwhelming preponderance of evidence beyond a reasonable doubt of trillions and trillions of causes in nature, yet no hard evidence that something (in nature) comes from that which does not exist. It's like you are playing a lottery with odds against you more than a trillion to one, hoping you could still win.

Think how weird it would be to say there is a one billion pound gorilla that can pick you up and place you on a mountain top. Yet there is no one billion pound gorilla since it doesn't exist so it can't cause anything. Something can't come from nothing. Who is going to win out? The Flying Spaghetti Monster, the Invisible Pink Unicorn or the One Billion Pound Gorilla? Since God is weightless (even Quarks, Strings and the Higgs Field are weightless), Spirit has no color under any scope, and spaghetti can't fly, we are left with none other than the uncreated Creator. Amen.

"Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains [in the running], no matter how improbable, must be the truth," Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, author of Sherlock Homes.

The absurdity of false humility goes hand in hand with arrogance. Why shut your mind down to the overwhelming preponderance of evidence that is beyond a reasonable doubt? We can confidently conclude the reason you reject reality is because of your desire to remain sinful and in your selfish self which eternally separates you from love of the One True God.

I would not wish upon my worst enemy where you are going if you choose to remain an atheist in all its contradictory versions. If you search God out with all your heart and soul, you shall surely find Him. Ergo, if you haven't found him yet, it is because you are not sincerely searching Him out with all your heart and soul. The choice is yours and yours alone.

"And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart" (Jer. 29.13). If you don't search God with all your heart, that explains why you haven't found Him yet. "For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, 'even' his everlasting power and divinity; that they may be without excuse" (Rom 1.20). The Bible warns, "Avoid profane vain babblings, and oppositions of science falsely so called" (1 Tim. 6.20). 

According to pure logic, a non-believer (atheist) writes "that this calculation [Step 1] tells us that we are moving from more to less sin and concludes that since we have not reached the state of ultimate sinlessness then it must be the case that there was not an eternity of past causes and effects. The argument is deductively valid" (Arturo from THINK The Secular Playground).

"The message God delivered through the angels has always proved true" (Heb. 2.2). But "they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables" (2 Tim. 4.4) such as atheism, "who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator" (Rom. 1.25). "Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils" (1 Tim. 4.1).

"Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God" (James 4.4). "Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you" (2 Cor. 6.17). "But if ye will not do so, behold, ye have sinned against the LORD: and be sure your sin will find you out" (Num. 32.23).

"This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come" (2 Tim. 3.1). "Neither repented they of their murders, nor of their sorceries, nor of their fornication, nor of their thefts" (Rev. 9.21). "All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the LORD hath laid on him [Jesus Christ] the iniquity of us all" (Is. 53.6). Look how God places bearing false witness right up there with the worst of crimes, "for out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies" (Matt. 15.19). Do not misrepresent God (Step 3). Look how they misrepresent God in discussions and debates.

We do not assume the Scriptures to be true first, but start with the widely accepted dictionary definition of sin: "any reprehensible or regrettable action, behavior, lapse, etc.; great fault or offense: It's a sin to waste time". And "to commit or perform sinfully: He sinned his crimes without compunction" (Dictionary.com).

We don't know of any undirected process. Information systems need a compiler, programs needs a programmer. Objective moral values need an objective, transcendent, causal agent and moral law-giver. Still nobody can empirically produce abiogenesis.

Many even in Christendom have said there is no proof of God and must be taken on blind faith like atheists blindly believe in atheism. They too are wrong and did not give their lives to the God who proves Himself who says to "prove all things."

~Teilhard de Chardin

Offline ♥♣ ~Maynard~♣♥

• GOING GREEN: Save a tree,eat a beaver.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 12, 2012, 01:18:41 AM »
Mark Read this Slowly and Carefully.
STOP  copying and pasting.
If you want someone to read something post a link.
You don't even have the balls to attach a link of what you copyed and posted. Are you trying to make us think you wrote it?
You are driving people away from God not making them Believe in Him/Her.

Remember I'm a nudist so when you respond to one of my post yor talking to a naked man  :)

For entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons living or dead is purely coincidental.

Offline mark

• Proud Father
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 12, 2012, 01:41:37 AM »
Mark Read this Slowly and Carefully.
STOP  copying and pasting.
If you want someone to read something post a link.
You don't even have the balls to attach a link of what you copyed and posted. Are you trying to make us think you wrote it?
You are driving people away from God not making them Believe in Him/Her.

BLEEP BLEEP I'm SORRY  If your too freakin lazy to read for 30 seconds then you have no right to comment on it!
 I spent over an hour researching the best article I could find for Chas as he said he would only read one more! I only copied a small portion so no one would cry about it being too long.Don't you have an obituary to copy?BLEEP BLEEP I'M SORRY? I was concerned about Chas. Unlike you constantly bashing people and never posting anything with substance! BLEEP BLEEP I"M SORRY

Yes, Edited by Eeyore[- Name calling and threats are not to be tolerated on this site- in public or in PM
~Teilhard de Chardin

Offline ♥♣ ~Maynard~♣♥

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 12, 2012, 02:31:55 AM »
Bite me idiot boy!  If your too freakin lazy to read for 30 seconds then you have no right to comment on it!
I not only read it I looked up where you copied it from.
http://www3.telus.net/trbrooks/perfectproof.htm
  Mark harpstrite your a popular fellow .....

Remember I'm a nudist so when you respond to one of my post yor talking to a naked man  :)

For entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons living or dead is purely coincidental.

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 12, 2012, 02:46:29 AM »
this is how you lead people to God, mark?

Offline mark

• Proud Father
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 12, 2012, 02:55:43 AM »
Don't blame me cause some pole smoker came on here telling me I have no balls and starting shit for no reason. I WAS trying to lead someone to God. If you don't like my methods then DON'T READ IT!
~Teilhard de Chardin

Offline ♥♣ ~Maynard~♣♥

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 12, 2012, 03:21:02 AM »
Don't blame me cause some pole smoker came on here telling me I have no balls and starting shit for no reason. I WAS trying to lead someone to God. If you don't like my methods then DON'T READ IT!
Mark what the matter you don't have anyones account you can hack to call people names?
I am waiting to see how soon before you get # 10 on casenet.
won't be long I'm sure, You keep threatening to whip someones ass, but it seems its always you that gets whipped.

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 12, 2012, 03:29:46 AM »
you are mirroring Jesus' methods? God gave us the blessing of free choice. If someone disagrees with you, it is their choice. so you reply with insults and accusing them of a lifestyle God prohibits, do you know this for a fact? Is that what Jesus did? the end does not justify the means. your methods portray you as a hypocrite, you supply the evidence yourself. no wonder Christianity gets a bad rap(occassionally). you remind me why I stopped going to church a while back, I found a better class of people outside church to associate with.

Offline ♥♣ ~Maynard~♣♥

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 12, 2012, 03:45:42 AM »
you are mirroring Jesus' methods? God gave us the blessing of free choice. If someone disagrees with you, it is their choice. so you reply with insults and accusing them of a lifestyle God prohibits, do you know this for a fact? Is that what Jesus did? the end does not justify the means. your methods portray you as a hypocrite, you supply the evidence yourself. no wonder Christianity gets a bad rap(occassionally). you remind me why I stopped going to church a while back, I found a better class of people outside church to associate with.
Fish I have been married most of my life and have 3 sons and one step son, Many grandchildren and a couple great grandchildren.
Mark doesn't even have a female friend as far as I know, Now who would you think may be gay?

Offline mark

• Proud Father
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 12, 2012, 11:12:19 AM »
  This was a very informative thread that when read closely could be life changing for people struggling with the religion of evolution. I put time and effort in this. I researched a lot of articles and videos to post the best ones possible in the hope that if people can understand that if evolution didn't happen then there is really only one answer. We were created by GOD!

Atheism is a Dogmatic Religion -PROOF-
~Teilhard de Chardin

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 12, 2012, 02:54:47 PM »
I don't think there is any confusion about which side of the track you walk Maynard! I have read your posts! LOL LOL

there is proof all round us God created the heavens and the earth and all that is in it. But it takes faith for some(that they don't have) to believe the visible was created by the invisible, one day they will have all the proof they need.