Shoutbox

Refresh History
  • nursejdavis: also the time is wayyy of its only 930 pm???
    March 14, 2019, 02:29:18 AM
  • nursejdavis: I am looking for a few Press Releases from Kevin Hillman that have disappeared.... not sure why they would be hidden from the public unless they contain narcs who have gotten their charges dropped for their cooperation. Seems the same Press Releases were also deleted from Facebook. Thanks for any help in locating these
    March 14, 2019, 02:24:50 AM
  • littlebit: Makes sense.
    July 16, 2017, 04:40:28 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Boards will stay open for a place people can find history information longer. I am not allowing anyone to sign up for now because of so many foreginers just wanting to promote their business..
    December 10, 2016, 05:10:27 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Not sure why didn't look, I may be shutting down these message boards..
    November 17, 2016, 12:42:43 AM
  • ~kathy~: rick why is the timestamp showing up a day in advance?
    September 13, 2016, 12:27:46 AM
  • Valor7: What I tried to say is that the actual money would not be there that quick. But a loan against that would work if they are willing to do that.
    August 08, 2016, 01:51:51 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Why so long before it comes online? 911 took out a loan or bond with the known guarantee payment and began building..
    August 08, 2016, 07:46:34 AM
  • Valor7: Actually no it is not, a dependable Revenue stream will not come on line until the 4th quarter of 2017 so 2018 budget will be up in the air, not quite sure what they will have. By 2019 budget all will be well.
    August 04, 2016, 09:27:17 PM
  • Valor7: You mean that tax that the Commissioners would not put on the ballot for so many years? Strange things happened when the citizens got a chance to vote on that issue.
    August 03, 2016, 06:43:06 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Back up is now available withe the new tax..
    August 03, 2016, 05:01:35 PM
  • Valor7: Thanks a lot Ladies!!
    July 29, 2016, 01:16:13 PM
  • littlebit: ((*(*&
    July 27, 2016, 03:47:52 PM
  • ~kathy~: lol
    July 15, 2016, 09:34:56 AM
  • Valor7: A guy could get killed around here while waiting for backup!
    July 13, 2016, 07:31:58 PM
  • Lepard LLC: You are not alone..
    July 13, 2016, 07:28:53 PM
  • Valor7: I just hate it when I talk to myself!!!!
    July 08, 2016, 12:54:09 PM
  • Valor7: I could have worded that better, we talked details, options, the pros and cons of each, in  order to arrive at the best ballot language to present to the voters. Hope that makes this clearer.
    April 15, 2016, 06:36:14 PM
  • Valor7: sorry about the typos still working with just one arm in action
    April 13, 2016, 01:10:42 PM
  • Valor7: Yes and no. We talked details and options until we were blue in the face but I never heardbring it over, it was always the time was not right for the issue to pass. Glad to see the time in now right and I for one shall vote yes on the ballot. I would urge all others to do the sameour county is busting at the seams crimewise and no matter how many bad guys we send off there always seems to someone to replace them. The Sheriff's Office needs the help.
    April 13, 2016, 01:08:35 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Is that true Valor? Did he ask you what you wanted?
    March 01, 2016, 04:55:37 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Gene Newkirk Rick I have waited for a Sheriff to bring it to me on what he wanted. I have pushed Mr long for a while to get it to me. He told me he was close to having or done. Now hopefully the people will get to decide on it. I spoke with Steve about this a few times.
    March 01, 2016, 04:54:54 AM
  • Kimberly: Wow- I have a new name..........
    February 23, 2016, 10:25:15 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Works on mine, improvements are being done here. I may kick back into her a lot and post but working on different technologies right now. Seeing how things interact.
    January 18, 2016, 09:01:20 AM
  • Valor7: Yes it is working. If you need a laugh the wife showed me how to correctly use the silly thing.
    January 04, 2016, 05:32:59 PM

Author Topic: hypocritical dems and media  (Read 1826 times)

Offline fish

• View Profile
hypocritical dems and media
« on: December 22, 2012, 03:31:36 PM »

Share/Bookmark

Offline 2CardJohnE

• Go to your profile and put something here.
    • View Profile
Re: hypocritical dems and media
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2012, 05:24:47 PM »
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journalism/2012/12/21/Flashback-Clinton-Cops-in-Schools
  Bill had a surplus of money to spend too.  I dont think either side would want to figure out how to pay for it today.  Suppose they could tax the sales of weapons and ammo...but then you would see the NRA back track and fold the bluff.   Honestly it would probably be cheaper and more effective to put a teacher in every gun shop
John Wayne said it best, "I may not have voted for him, but he is MY President

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2012, 07:31:42 PM »
how much money was available is irrelevant. the fact is he asked for cops in schools and got it. now that request is being referred to as not an answer.

but since you mentioned funds, if that idiot in the white house would stop spending a trillion a year of what we don't have, funding could be found.

Offline 2CardJohnE

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2012, 10:32:49 PM »
Here is what a hero or yours thought about Mr LaPierre

Letter of Resignation Sent By Bush to Rifle Association

Following is the letter of resignation sent last week by former President George Bush to the National Rifle Association: May 3, 1995
Dear Mr. Washington,
I was outraged when, even in the wake of the Oklahoma City tragedy, Mr. Wayne LaPierre, executive vice president of N.R.A., defended his attack on federal agents as “jack-booted thugs.” To attack Secret Service agents or A.T.F. people or any government law enforcement people as “wearing Nazi bucket helmets and black storm trooper uniforms” wanting to “attack law abiding citizens” is a vicious slander on good people.
Al Whicher, who served on my [ United States Secret Service ] detail when I was Vice President and President, was killed in Oklahoma City. He was no Nazi. He was a kind man, a loving parent, a man dedicated to serving his country — and serve it well he did.
In 1993, I attended the wake for A.T.F. agent Steve Willis, another dedicated officer who did his duty. I can assure you that this honorable man, killed by weird cultists, was no Nazi.
John Magaw, who used to head the U.S.S.S. and now heads A.T.F., is one of the most principled, decent men I have ever known. He would be the last to condone the kind of illegal behavior your ugly letter charges. The same is true for the F.B.I.’s able Director Louis Freeh. I appointed Mr. Freeh to the Federal Bench. His integrity and honor are beyond question.
Both John Magaw and Judge Freeh were in office when I was President. They both now serve in the current administration. They both have badges. Neither of them would ever give the government’s “go ahead to harass, intimidate, even murder law abiding citizens.” (Your words)
I am a gun owner and an avid hunter. Over the years I have agreed with most of N.R.A.’s objectives, particularly your educational and training efforts, and your fundamental stance in favor of owning guns.
However, your broadside against Federal agents deeply offends my own sense of decency and honor; and it offends my concept of service to country. It indirectly slanders a wide array of government law enforcement officials, who are out there, day and night, laying their lives on the line for all of us.
You have not repudiated Mr. LaPierre’s unwarranted attack. Therefore, I resign as a Life Member of N.R.A., said resignation to be effective upon your receipt of this letter. Please remove my name from your membership list.
Sincerely,
[ signed ] George Bush

Offline matrsnot

• View Profile

Offline matrsnot

• View Profile

Offline 2CardJohnE

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2012, 11:04:45 PM »
"I have a buddy who is a mechanic and a gun nut. The other night I went into his garage and took all of his wrenches. The next day I took my car in and asked if he could take a look at it. He told me he couldn't really do anything because someone took all his wrenches. I said that's ridiculous, wrenches don't fix cars; people do." ~ From Praggie, Charles Michael.

--Dave.

Offline 2CardJohnE

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2012, 11:15:16 PM »
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/20/asheville-tea-party-gun-raffle_n_2339296.html

Offline 2CardJohnE

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2012, 11:23:02 PM »
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/21/wayne-lapierre-speech-public-relations-disaster_n_2346967.html

Wayne LaPierre Speech Was A Total Public Relations Disaster, Say PR Experts

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 22, 2012, 11:27:37 PM »
so what it was 17 yrs ago. you do know it was hw bus and not w?

lapierre was ahead of his time. how is the atf today. what about fast and furious? how did that work out? you are welcome to be unarmed. and please proudly put a sign out front of your home stating that!

there should be more gun raffles! great fundraisers!

huffington post? LOL LOL a whole bunch are joining the nra. how are those gun sales doing?

Offline 2CardJohnE

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 22, 2012, 11:40:47 PM »
so what it was 17 yrs ago. you do know it was hw bus and not w?

lapierre was ahead of his time. how is the atf today. what about fast and furious? how did that work out? you are welcome to be unarmed. and please proudly put a sign out front of your home stating that!

there should be more gun raffles! great fundraisers!

huffington post? LOL LOL a whole bunch are joining the nra. how are those gun sales doing?
I have what i need to protect my home, this has nothing to do with disarming americans its about
protecting our children.  Columbine had a armed guard....Fort Hood was a military base ...Virgina Tech has its own police department.    How did that work out for them?

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 23, 2012, 12:21:05 AM »
columbine had 2 armed guards. the killers also used explosives.

fort hood was a workplace violence incident, not a school.

vt could have been prevented had the counselors done their job.

many campuses now allow cc for students.

armed school officials can make the difference.

disarming  law abiding americans will protect kids? like wayne said; the way to stop a bad guy with a gun is  a good guy with a gun. the bad guys will always have a gun. the good guys should be able to also!

Offline fireman_jeff

• Common sense isn't so common
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 25, 2012, 10:53:55 PM »
I thought the liberals might like this one.
1*

Offline matrsnot

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 25, 2012, 11:28:31 PM »
The real hypocrisy they demonstrate is their use of armed bodyguards for themselves.  To hell with the rest of us.  And please don't try to tell me the guards are carrying revolvers or bolt action rifles.  The SS carries full automatic weapons.  Wonder what the bodyguards for Bloomers et al carry?  They are no more special than any of us are.  Just the way I feel.

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 26, 2012, 01:35:33 AM »
exactly matrs. why does feinstein have security? when they all send their kids to schools with out armed guards, get rid of their security detail/body guard, then they might understand our concerns. but it won't happen.

will anything happen to david gregory(from meet the press) for having a 30 rd magazine on his show? they are banned to have in possession.

Offline matrsnot

• View Profile