Shoutbox

Refresh History
  • littlebit: Makes sense.
    July 16, 2017, 04:40:28 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Boards will stay open for a place people can find history information longer. I am not allowing anyone to sign up for now because of so many foreginers just wanting to promote their business..
    December 10, 2016, 05:10:27 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Not sure why didn't look, I may be shutting down these message boards..
    November 17, 2016, 12:42:43 AM
  • ~kathy~: rick why is the timestamp showing up a day in advance?
    September 13, 2016, 12:27:46 AM
  • Valor7: What I tried to say is that the actual money would not be there that quick. But a loan against that would work if they are willing to do that.
    August 08, 2016, 01:51:51 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Why so long before it comes online? 911 took out a loan or bond with the known guarantee payment and began building..
    August 08, 2016, 07:46:34 AM
  • Valor7: Actually no it is not, a dependable Revenue stream will not come on line until the 4th quarter of 2017 so 2018 budget will be up in the air, not quite sure what they will have. By 2019 budget all will be well.
    August 04, 2016, 09:27:17 PM
  • Valor7: You mean that tax that the Commissioners would not put on the ballot for so many years? Strange things happened when the citizens got a chance to vote on that issue.
    August 03, 2016, 06:43:06 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Back up is now available withe the new tax..
    August 03, 2016, 05:01:35 PM
  • Valor7: Thanks a lot Ladies!!
    July 29, 2016, 01:16:13 PM
  • littlebit: ((*(*&
    July 27, 2016, 03:47:52 PM
  • ~kathy~: lol
    July 15, 2016, 09:34:56 AM
  • Valor7: A guy could get killed around here while waiting for backup!
    July 13, 2016, 07:31:58 PM
  • Lepard LLC: You are not alone..
    July 13, 2016, 07:28:53 PM
  • Valor7: I just hate it when I talk to myself!!!!
    July 08, 2016, 12:54:09 PM
  • Valor7: I could have worded that better, we talked details, options, the pros and cons of each, in  order to arrive at the best ballot language to present to the voters. Hope that makes this clearer.
    April 15, 2016, 06:36:14 PM
  • Valor7: sorry about the typos still working with just one arm in action
    April 13, 2016, 01:10:42 PM
  • Valor7: Yes and no. We talked details and options until we were blue in the face but I never heardbring it over, it was always the time was not right for the issue to pass. Glad to see the time in now right and I for one shall vote yes on the ballot. I would urge all others to do the sameour county is busting at the seams crimewise and no matter how many bad guys we send off there always seems to someone to replace them. The Sheriff's Office needs the help.
    April 13, 2016, 01:08:35 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Is that true Valor? Did he ask you what you wanted?
    March 01, 2016, 04:55:37 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Gene Newkirk Rick I have waited for a Sheriff to bring it to me on what he wanted. I have pushed Mr long for a while to get it to me. He told me he was close to having or done. Now hopefully the people will get to decide on it. I spoke with Steve about this a few times.
    March 01, 2016, 04:54:54 AM
  • Kimberly: Wow- I have a new name..........
    February 23, 2016, 10:25:15 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Works on mine, improvements are being done here. I may kick back into her a lot and post but working on different technologies right now. Seeing how things interact.
    January 18, 2016, 09:01:20 AM
  • Valor7: Yes it is working. If you need a laugh the wife showed me how to correctly use the silly thing.
    January 04, 2016, 05:32:59 PM
  • Valor7: Think so, mine is trying to work but it is now user and password protected and I dont know mine
    December 17, 2015, 01:32:16 PM
  • "DJ": Is there still a working android app for the PCSD
    December 14, 2015, 08:14:53 PM

Author Topic: 7 people from Pulaski County Indicted in Internet Drug store ring?  (Read 13405 times)

Offline Lepard LLC

• Activist
  • Administrator
    • View Profile

Share/Bookmark

Fort Wood Hotel

Boards

Devils Elbow

Attractions

Sports

St. Robert

Waynesville

PC Daily

Dixon

Menu Guide

Fun Links

Homework

Crocker

Fort Wood

Swedeborg

Big Piney

Laquey

Classifieds

Restaurants

Richland

Fort  Hotels

I was watching KY3 just now and I could swear they said seven people from Pulaski County have been Indicted with setting up an on line prescription drug site.

Offline Lepard LLC

• Activist
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: 7 people from Pulaski County Charged in Internet Drug store ring?
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2008, 06:04:53 AM »
OK.. Here's the Story..

7 Mo. residents indicted in online pharmacy case.

The U.S. Attorney's Office says seven central Missouri residents have been indicted for allegedly taking part in a $3.4 million conspiracy to deal prescription drugs over the Internet.

Prosecutors say the indictment is the first federal prosecution of an online pharmacy in Missouri.

The 17-count indictment accuses the defendants of operating Web sites and distributing hydrocodone and other drugs through fraudulent prescriptions.

The charges allege that scheme continued from sometime in 2005 until October 2007.

Charged in a 17-count indictment unsealed Wednesday were Anthony D. Holman, 33, and his wife, Arcelia Holman, 41, and her brother, Clifton J. Thibodeaux, Jr., 33, all of St. Robert, Mo.; Yvonna G. Bays, 46, and Marvin Eugene Nelson, 60, both of Waynesville, Mo., and Mark E. Fitzgerald, 36, and his wife, Nance R. Fitzgerald, 37, both of Eldon, Mo.

Offline Lepard LLC

• Activist
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: 7 people from Pulaski County Indicted in Internet Drug store ring?
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2008, 06:45:01 AM »
Looked up Hydrocodone, most of you may know it as Vicodin.. I don't know if it is true but I have heard that each Vicodin you have in your possession without a prescription is one felony count.

Sheriff J. B. King

« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2008, 12:44:15 PM »
This is a big story for this area, I'd think.

This was a result of an investigation with the DEA. They have a special division known as the diversion unit that goes after drugs that leave the normal channel's of distribution.  They will return to our county.
JB

Offline Lepard LLC

• Activist
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2008, 12:52:56 PM »
I wondered if they ever went after people doing this, it is well known you can get anything you want on the internet these days.. It is a shock that it was happening here, although when I spoke to one of my friends this morning, he said he had heard about this a year ago throught the rumor mill.

And they say we don't have any local industry.. LOL

This was a result of an investigation with the DEA. They have a special division known as the diversion unit that goes after drugs that leave the normal channel's of distribution.  They will return to our county.
JB

Sheriff J. B. King

« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2008, 01:06:29 PM »
In this age of increasing communication methods it is becoming very much harder to keep things like this a secret.
JB

Offline Lepard LLC

• Activist
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2008, 01:15:15 PM »
One of the people involved in this case had been in my office with a local business person getting free advice on getting traffic to his legit business web site. This has kinda become my specialty, it is one of the ways I will be earning money in the future.. I had no idea they had their own sites.. The amount of money involved here tells me I should raise my advice rates up from free.. I gave them free advice because I really didn't want the work at the time.. LOL

Offline Yankee Trader

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2008, 03:01:52 PM »
One of the people involved in this case had been in my office with a local business person getting free advice on getting traffic to his legit business web site. This has kinda become my specialty, it is one of the ways I will be earning money in the future.. I had no idea they had their own sites.. The amount of money involved here tells me I should raise my advice rates up from free.. I gave them free advice because I really didn't want the work at the time.. LOL

Consulting fee Rick!  I charge $25/hr for eBay consulting.  Time is money as you well know. lol.

Offline "DJ"

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2008, 03:04:46 PM »
Word of warning don't let any one know you have prescriptions for narcotic pain killers . The addicts will not hesitate to break in your home to steal them. Could happen that you are at home!! Even keeping them locked up doesn't help. They pried ,my all metal gun safe open with a crowbar. I suffer with the pain and will no longer have these meds in my home. I believe that narcotic pain killers are a HUGE problem in Pulaski County and part of the problem is , is that doctors will give these prescriptions to anyone. I guess another problem that I was not aware of is that they can get them off the net

Glad to see they got more of these people off the street.

Offline Lepard LLC

• Activist
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2008, 03:31:24 PM »
I am 50 an hour, so if we talk you will only owe me 25 an hour.. LOL

Consulting fee Rick!  I charge $25/hr for eBay consulting.  Time is money as you well know. lol.

Offline Lepard LLC

• Activist
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2008, 03:38:40 PM »
By the way I could use some E-Bay advice and I see you could use my services too.. We can call it even..205-3387, call me..

retired1_us

« Reply #12 on: August 14, 2008, 05:16:19 PM »
One of the names kind of surprises me.  Shows you really don't know people sometimes.  In the same token, it makes me glad I DIDN'T really know them.  WOW

melissaking

« Reply #13 on: August 14, 2008, 11:31:20 PM »
i am sure 2 of the charges were money laundering and tax evasion...considering one involved that does not surprise me!!!

Offline ♥♥♥Trena♥♥♥

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 14, 2008, 11:35:27 PM »
I know one of those people, kind of DOESN'T surprise me.
Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets, So love the people who treat you right, Forget the ones who don't, and believe everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, let it. Nobody said it would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it.

Offline littlebit

• Cunning Linguist
  • Home is what you make it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2008, 11:59:50 PM »
Some of these people are my age, but I don't have a clue who they are.

:needspics:
Some people are like Slinkies... Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

I'd give my left arm to be ambidextrous...

“The truth is, everyone is going to end up hurting you. You just have to find the ones who are worth suffering for.”

Offline ♥♥♥Trena♥♥♥

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2008, 12:02:26 AM »
 :nopics:

lol, sorry couldn't resist!
Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets, So love the people who treat you right, Forget the ones who don't, and believe everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, let it. Nobody said it would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it.

Offline Valor7

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2008, 12:09:18 AM »
I know one of those people, kind of DOESN'T surprise me.

Nor me, past behavior does predict future action. Proven here once again.
JB

Offline littlebit

• Cunning Linguist
  • Home is what you make it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 15, 2008, 12:12:50 AM »
Shouldn't the topic read 5 people from Pulaski County indicted?
Some people are like Slinkies... Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

I'd give my left arm to be ambidextrous...

“The truth is, everyone is going to end up hurting you. You just have to find the ones who are worth suffering for.”

Offline okie the thread killer

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 15, 2008, 12:26:09 AM »
 yes, but she at least is from here, and they used to live here. but Miller County should get some of the press, don't you think?
I have it on good authority that the Hokey-Pokey really IS what it's all about.

Offline ~kathy~

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 15, 2008, 03:43:40 AM »
kolr and kspr both said the samething to.
Go ahead and blame me....Everyone else does

Offline Just_a_Biker

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 15, 2008, 02:52:08 PM »
Word of warning don't let any one know you have prescriptions for narcotic pain killers . The addicts will not hesitate to break in your home to steal them. Could happen that you are at home!! Even keeping them locked up doesn't help. They pried ,my all metal gun safe open with a crowbar. I suffer with the pain and will no longer have these meds in my home. I believe that narcotic pain killers are a HUGE problem in Pulaski County and part of the problem is , is that doctors will give these prescriptions to anyone. I guess another problem that I was not aware of is that they can get them off the net

Glad to see they got more of these people off the street.

Talk to matrsnot or $Bill for a very simple solution to this problem...  I feel sorry for anyone who even looks at my yard wrong; Castel Doctrine is a WONDERFUL thing!!
The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. Cicero - 55 BC, Rome

Offline sway-

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 15, 2008, 03:08:27 PM »
Looked up Hydrocodone, most of you may know it as Vicodin.. I don't know if it is true but I have heard that each Vicodin you have in your possession without a prescription is one felony count.

Eh i wouldn't put vicodin that high up on your list,most of the time it is weaker than percocet. And easier to get your hands on.
Addiciting and expensive just like cocaine

Offline "DJ"

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 15, 2008, 09:28:01 PM »

Talk to matrsnot or $Bill for a very simple solution to this problem...  I feel sorry for anyone who even looks at my yard wrong; Castel Doctrine is a WONDERFUL thing!!

Loaded and ready, I went to the pawn shop the next day. It won't happen here again. The scary thing is ,you have to wait 'til they are in the house to shoot them.  Times are changing, we didn't used to lock the doors. Now everything is locked up.

Offline Boo Boo

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 08, 2009, 03:06:40 PM »

Loaded and ready, I went to the pawn shop the next day. It won't happen here again. The scary thing is ,you have to wait 'til they are in the house to shoot them.  Times are changing, we didn't used to lock the doors. Now everything is locked up.
Nah shoot them in the yard and drag em in the house! pills are a lot easier to come by off the street than on the inernet anyways.. just gotta know where to look...

Offline MBRwife

• ME LUV & MISS YA CRAZYHORSE!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 09, 2009, 10:53:30 AM »
My daughter was best friends with the Holman daughter.  Anthony Holman was so mean to that kid.  I always felt sorry for her.  And I always thought that what they were doing was illegal.  I told my daughter that they were too uneducated to be making that much money legally no matter how pretty they painted the picture.
...If any man desire to be first, the same shall be last of all, and servant of all.  Mark 9:35

Offline Digital Narcosis

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 09, 2009, 12:50:49 PM »
There is a lot of money in pharmaceuticals... I guess there isn't any room for the little guys to make any money from it.

Its all about big business in the end.

The big drug companies don't want anyone getting in on any of their action...

Offline jeepguy

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 09, 2009, 01:55:12 PM »
There is a lot of money in pharmaceuticals... I guess there isn't any room for the little guys to make any money from it.

Its all about big business in the end.

The big drug companies don't want anyone getting in on any of their action...

I hope you are be sarcastic, otherwise I would have to say that was the dumbest thing I have ever seen you post on here, they were selling fu**ing drugs.

Offline dixonbob

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 09, 2009, 02:26:30 PM »
Careful he is an administrator. He can push buttons cause he`s the guy in charge
FOUND the ignore button. Ha Ha