Shoutbox

Refresh History
  • littlebit: Makes sense.
    July 16, 2017, 04:40:28 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Boards will stay open for a place people can find history information longer. I am not allowing anyone to sign up for now because of so many foreginers just wanting to promote their business..
    December 10, 2016, 05:10:27 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Not sure why didn't look, I may be shutting down these message boards..
    November 17, 2016, 12:42:43 AM
  • ~kathy~: rick why is the timestamp showing up a day in advance?
    September 13, 2016, 12:27:46 AM
  • Valor7: What I tried to say is that the actual money would not be there that quick. But a loan against that would work if they are willing to do that.
    August 08, 2016, 01:51:51 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Why so long before it comes online? 911 took out a loan or bond with the known guarantee payment and began building..
    August 08, 2016, 07:46:34 AM
  • Valor7: Actually no it is not, a dependable Revenue stream will not come on line until the 4th quarter of 2017 so 2018 budget will be up in the air, not quite sure what they will have. By 2019 budget all will be well.
    August 04, 2016, 09:27:17 PM
  • Valor7: You mean that tax that the Commissioners would not put on the ballot for so many years? Strange things happened when the citizens got a chance to vote on that issue.
    August 03, 2016, 06:43:06 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Back up is now available withe the new tax..
    August 03, 2016, 05:01:35 PM
  • Valor7: Thanks a lot Ladies!!
    July 29, 2016, 01:16:13 PM
  • littlebit: ((*(*&
    July 27, 2016, 03:47:52 PM
  • ~kathy~: lol
    July 15, 2016, 09:34:56 AM
  • Valor7: A guy could get killed around here while waiting for backup!
    July 13, 2016, 07:31:58 PM
  • Lepard LLC: You are not alone..
    July 13, 2016, 07:28:53 PM
  • Valor7: I just hate it when I talk to myself!!!!
    July 08, 2016, 12:54:09 PM
  • Valor7: I could have worded that better, we talked details, options, the pros and cons of each, in  order to arrive at the best ballot language to present to the voters. Hope that makes this clearer.
    April 15, 2016, 06:36:14 PM
  • Valor7: sorry about the typos still working with just one arm in action
    April 13, 2016, 01:10:42 PM
  • Valor7: Yes and no. We talked details and options until we were blue in the face but I never heardbring it over, it was always the time was not right for the issue to pass. Glad to see the time in now right and I for one shall vote yes on the ballot. I would urge all others to do the sameour county is busting at the seams crimewise and no matter how many bad guys we send off there always seems to someone to replace them. The Sheriff's Office needs the help.
    April 13, 2016, 01:08:35 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Is that true Valor? Did he ask you what you wanted?
    March 01, 2016, 04:55:37 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Gene Newkirk Rick I have waited for a Sheriff to bring it to me on what he wanted. I have pushed Mr long for a while to get it to me. He told me he was close to having or done. Now hopefully the people will get to decide on it. I spoke with Steve about this a few times.
    March 01, 2016, 04:54:54 AM
  • Kimberly: Wow- I have a new name..........
    February 23, 2016, 10:25:15 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Works on mine, improvements are being done here. I may kick back into her a lot and post but working on different technologies right now. Seeing how things interact.
    January 18, 2016, 09:01:20 AM
  • Valor7: Yes it is working. If you need a laugh the wife showed me how to correctly use the silly thing.
    January 04, 2016, 05:32:59 PM
  • Valor7: Think so, mine is trying to work but it is now user and password protected and I dont know mine
    December 17, 2015, 01:32:16 PM
  • "DJ": Is there still a working android app for the PCSD
    December 14, 2015, 08:14:53 PM

Author Topic: Practically Enchanted....Awesome store!  (Read 67364 times)

Offline igahmah at work

• Global Moderator
  • Some pursue happiness, others create it!
    • View Profile
Re: Practically Enchanted....Awesome store!
« Reply #120 on: September 10, 2008, 03:25:16 PM »

Share/Bookmark

When I was young, I wanted to be older.  This is not what I expected!

Offline silvanusmoonspirit

• Go to your profile and put something here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: September 10, 2008, 04:48:05 PM »
I think the problem is most people think we are going to force our beliefs on them.  We do not attempt to change people.  Everyone has their own path.  Follow your heart and love everyone.  

We do hold a lot of classes, and they are for the Wiccan/Pagan community.  One of the things all of my students have to learn is the History of the Bible.  They also learn about Malleus Maleficarum.  I teach things about Catholicism, Kabbalah, Gnosticism, Hinduism, Buddhism, and Taoism.  Students get a chance to read things like the Ancient Sumerian Text The Epic of Gilgamesh. We discuss many things.

Coming into the store is not going to make you Pagan.  Being pagan is a way of life and it does not happen overnight.  We recognize that our way is not the only way and we also provide stuff for our Christian brothers and sisters.
Merry Meet and Merry Part, Bright the cheek and warm the heart!
Blessed Be!

Offline igahmah at work

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: September 10, 2008, 05:35:24 PM »
I'm not afraid to come into your store, I just choose not to support the wiccan community with my money.

Offline Kristi Marie

• View Profile
« Reply #123 on: September 10, 2008, 08:58:08 PM »
So you can get some of my hair...I think not!
the only reason any one would need your hair is concerning a spell about quitting smoking~ do ya need to quit smoking? I can give you the how to if you need to know..

Offline mark

• http://www.gayalpinesurvival.com/
  • Proud Father
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: September 10, 2008, 09:02:47 PM »
Yes I do need to quit, but I'm not giving my hair to the witches.
We are not human beings having a spiritual experience.
We are spiritual beings having a human experience.
~Teilhard de Chardin

Offline Kristi Marie

• View Profile
« Reply #125 on: September 10, 2008, 09:05:29 PM »
Yes I do need to quit, but I'm not giving my hair to the witches.
Its a do it yourself one Mark~ I also have a cd on self hypnosis on quitting smoking~

• View Profile
« Reply #126 on: September 10, 2008, 10:20:06 PM »
I do not think anyone asked you to come into the store and buy things.  I challeneged people to come in and talk with us for ten minutes and get to know us.

I'm not afraid to come into your store, I just choose not to support the wiccan community with my money.
Blessed Be!

Offline Kristi Marie

• View Profile
« Reply #127 on: September 11, 2008, 01:25:21 AM »
I do not think anyone asked you to come into the store and buy things.  I challeneged people to come in and talk with us for ten minutes and get to know us.

yea but I wanna come and buy things! I will be there soon!

Offline ♥♣ ~Maynard~♣♥

• GOING GREEN: Save a tree,eat a beaver.
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: September 11, 2008, 01:42:09 AM »
yea but I wanna come and buy things! I will be there soon!
You going to buy you X MIL a new Caldron??
 I heard hers has a crack in it :th_thmuwahaha-1:
Remember I'm a nudist so when you respond to one of my post yor talking to a naked man  :)

For entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons living or dead is purely coincidental.

Offline Kristi Marie

• View Profile
« Reply #129 on: September 11, 2008, 03:33:49 AM »
You going to buy you X MIL a new Caldron??
 I heard hers has a crack in it :th_thmuwahaha-1:
nah I found one at a yard sale a few weeks ago~ Do you need a new one yet?

Offline mandie_81z

• View Profile
« Reply #130 on: September 11, 2008, 02:01:48 PM »
LOL. Does that CD of your work Kristi because Joe is seriously wanting to quit smoking. I think we may be stopping by the store today. They're open until 6 right?

• View Profile
« Reply #131 on: September 11, 2008, 09:15:37 PM »
Lots of new faces coming into the store!  Glad to see people coming in to visit with us.  I would like to thank everyone that has left all the wonderful comments about the store.  It is a great store.  Often, people come in as customers and leave as friends.  The store has a great atmosphere!  Hope to see more people coming in and checking out the store!

We are preparing to expand the bakery part of the store, as well as the retail.  Looking forward to all the new goodies Mel will be baking!
Blessed Be!

Offline Kristi Marie

• View Profile
« Reply #132 on: September 11, 2008, 09:30:54 PM »
I"m looking forward to her making fat free goodies!

• View Profile
« Reply #133 on: September 11, 2008, 09:33:09 PM »
Don't know about fat free, but she will probably be able to find something that is at least low fat and sugar free!  Knowing her though, she will probably find something she can make that is fat free.
I"m looking forward to her making fat free goodies!
Blessed Be!

Offline Kristi Marie

• View Profile
« Reply #134 on: September 12, 2008, 12:21:42 AM »
close enough! lol~ it was great meeting you today also!

Offline Digital Narcosis

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #135 on: September 12, 2008, 02:14:48 AM »
Thats cool.  Your choice.  Stop touting it around.  We get your point and understand your view.

Offline amyjaney

• Lurker
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: September 12, 2008, 02:21:50 AM »
I would really like to come in and see the store. Can someone tell me what their hours of business are? Thanks!

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #137 on: September 12, 2008, 02:34:39 AM »
they can't be as bad as some of the people in the church I used to attend! How's that for fair and balanced?

Mark keep some garlic handy, you'll be ok.

Don't tell pre4cher about the hgw. He'll smoke it and I don't want to imagine the effects.

• View Profile
« Reply #138 on: September 12, 2008, 03:01:25 AM »
Monday-Saturday 10am-6pm
I would really like to come in and see the store. Can someone tell me what their hours of business are? Thanks!
Blessed Be!

Offline Kristi Marie

• View Profile
« Reply #139 on: September 12, 2008, 04:26:04 AM »
they can't be as bad as some of the people in the church I used to attend! How's that for fair and balanced?

Mark keep some garlic handy, you'll be ok.

Don't tell pre4cher about the hgw. He'll smoke it and I don't want to imagine the effects.

Be worth seeing wouldn't it? We had a guy at our house one time try to eat one of our elephant ears~ now that was a site to see!

Offline jesuslovesme

• Lurker
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: September 12, 2008, 04:31:57 PM »
A good friend told me of the conversation that was taking place here and so I registered so that I could put my two cents in. As a Christian mother, I was horrified to discover that for one we have such a store in the community and that for two there is mention of a coven in the community as well. Maybe we are at the end of days. The people who run this store seem adamant that we come in and talk to them but guess what, that is how the devil ensnares people and I for one will not be a part of it. I will not support such a business and I cannot believe that the community center is letting them have an event there.  May the Lord bless and keep us all.

Offline Strictly Confidential

• Help! Coyote turned me into a little fella!
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: September 12, 2008, 05:00:58 PM »
^^ um.

I claim core Christian beliefs, but I'm not going to get the pitch-forks and tourches out because there is 'such a store' in the community.  I find it much harder to get worked up about this than I do, ohhhh say the store that sells pot pipes and related paraphenallia under the guise of it being "for the legal comsumption of tobacco products".

When was the last time anyone smoked a ciggarette through a hollow glass tube anyway....   ???

Anyhow, lets not let this thread turn into a 'you're going to hell over your beliefs' thread - I'd recommend such discussion be saved for the 'religion' thread, er opinion thread....
"All that is necessary for the forces of evil to win in the world is for enough good men to do nothing." --Edmund Burke

• View Profile
« Reply #142 on: September 12, 2008, 05:04:56 PM »
We have been in this community far longer than you can probably imagine.  The store has been open for 6 years.  We are not going anywhere.  Obviously, we have not been a problem for you thus far, so maybe that should tell you something.  I believe Jesus taught that we should love everyone.  Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.  As I have said before, people are entitled to their own personal beliefs.  Just because we believe in something different than you, does not make us horrible and wretched people.
May we all be Blessed by Lord and Lady!  Blessed Be!
A good friend told me of the conversation that was taking place here and so I registered so that I could put my two cents in. As a Christian mother, I was horrified to discover that for one we have such a store in the community and that for two there is mention of a coven in the community as well. Maybe we are at the end of days. The people who run this store seem adamant that we come in and talk to them but guess what, that is how the devil ensnares people and I for one will not be a part of it. I will not support such a business and I cannot believe that the community center is letting them have an event there.  May the Lord bless and keep us all.
Blessed Be!

Offline WinterSerenity

• Tollerance starts with an open mind.
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: September 12, 2008, 05:06:21 PM »
i could be rude about your comments and feelings, but i am better then that. there are too many people in this world for us all to be the same. pagans are here as well as everywhere else. this world is full of difference. why do people refuse to accept it? we are not here to corrupt anyone. we want to live and let live. you say those are the words of the devil speaking through us. i say they are the words of a human wanting to be accepted for who they are. so good for you for sticking to your guns, but realize we are here and that's not going to change regardless of your support or not. -my two cents-
Goddess Bless

Offline Kristi Marie

• View Profile
« Reply #144 on: September 12, 2008, 08:07:57 PM »
A good friend told me of the conversation that was taking place here and so I registered so that I could put my two cents in. As a Christian mother, I was horrified to discover that for one we have such a store in the community and that for two there is mention of a coven in the community as well. Maybe we are at the end of days. The people who run this store seem adamant that we come in and talk to them but guess what, that is how the devil ensnares people and I for one will not be a part of it. I will not support such a business and I cannot believe that the community center is letting them have an event there.  May the Lord bless and keep us all.
ok my 2 cents worth here~ Have you ever been in their store? do you even know what they sell? They have the most beautiful faeries and dragons and good smelling candles and are the nicest people I have ever met~ as they said they have been here for 6 years and no one has gone to h^ll yet~ so if you feel the need to be narrow minded please feel free to go to the religion thread~ this thread was originally started to tell about a lovley business that moved from Waynesville to St. Robert~ If you so choose not to go in there store and check it out you have no idea what you are missing! just my 2 cents worth..

• View Profile
« Reply #145 on: September 12, 2008, 10:22:47 PM »
+ Karma to you Kristi
ok my 2 cents worth here~ Have you ever been in their store? do you even know what they sell? They have the most beautiful faeries and dragons and good smelling candles and are the nicest people I have ever met~ as they said they have been here for 6 years and no one has gone to h^ll yet~ so if you feel the need to be narrow minded please feel free to go to the religion thread~ this thread was originally started to tell about a lovley business that moved from Waynesville to St. Robert~ If you so choose not to go in there store and check it out you have no idea what you are missing! just my 2 cents worth..
Blessed Be!

Offline igahmah at work

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: September 13, 2008, 02:51:18 AM »
To all of you who are offended by what we are saying on this board.  DON'T READ THE BOARD!!!!

There are a lot of threads on here that I choose not to read because I know they will upset me. 
"If you can't stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen."

Offline Kristi Marie

• View Profile
« Reply #147 on: September 13, 2008, 10:55:02 AM »
To all of you who are offended by what we are saying on this board.  DON'T READ THE BOARD!!!!

There are a lot of threads on here that I choose not to read because I know they will upset me. 
"If you can't stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen."
+ karma for you igahmah! you go girl!

Offline hancock

• View Profile
« Reply #148 on: September 13, 2008, 09:14:57 PM »
the only reason any one would need your hair is concerning a spell about quitting smoking~ do ya need to quit smoking? I can give you the how to if you need to know..

I would give you every hair on my head to be able to quit smoking!
An Army mom doesn't cry.........in front of her soldier

• View Profile
« Reply #149 on: September 14, 2008, 03:59:32 AM »
Myself and a couple of others are actually working on a spell to quit smoking.  It doesn't require any hair.
I would give you every hair on my head to be able to quit smoking!
Blessed Be!