Shoutbox

Refresh History
  • littlebit: Makes sense.
    July 16, 2017, 04:40:28 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Boards will stay open for a place people can find history information longer. I am not allowing anyone to sign up for now because of so many foreginers just wanting to promote their business..
    December 10, 2016, 05:10:27 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Not sure why didn't look, I may be shutting down these message boards..
    November 17, 2016, 12:42:43 AM
  • ~kathy~: rick why is the timestamp showing up a day in advance?
    September 13, 2016, 12:27:46 AM
  • Valor7: What I tried to say is that the actual money would not be there that quick. But a loan against that would work if they are willing to do that.
    August 08, 2016, 01:51:51 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Why so long before it comes online? 911 took out a loan or bond with the known guarantee payment and began building..
    August 08, 2016, 07:46:34 AM
  • Valor7: Actually no it is not, a dependable Revenue stream will not come on line until the 4th quarter of 2017 so 2018 budget will be up in the air, not quite sure what they will have. By 2019 budget all will be well.
    August 04, 2016, 09:27:17 PM
  • Valor7: You mean that tax that the Commissioners would not put on the ballot for so many years? Strange things happened when the citizens got a chance to vote on that issue.
    August 03, 2016, 06:43:06 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Back up is now available withe the new tax..
    August 03, 2016, 05:01:35 PM
  • Valor7: Thanks a lot Ladies!!
    July 29, 2016, 01:16:13 PM
  • littlebit: ((*(*&
    July 27, 2016, 03:47:52 PM
  • ~kathy~: lol
    July 15, 2016, 09:34:56 AM
  • Valor7: A guy could get killed around here while waiting for backup!
    July 13, 2016, 07:31:58 PM
  • Lepard LLC: You are not alone..
    July 13, 2016, 07:28:53 PM
  • Valor7: I just hate it when I talk to myself!!!!
    July 08, 2016, 12:54:09 PM
  • Valor7: I could have worded that better, we talked details, options, the pros and cons of each, in  order to arrive at the best ballot language to present to the voters. Hope that makes this clearer.
    April 15, 2016, 06:36:14 PM
  • Valor7: sorry about the typos still working with just one arm in action
    April 13, 2016, 01:10:42 PM
  • Valor7: Yes and no. We talked details and options until we were blue in the face but I never heardbring it over, it was always the time was not right for the issue to pass. Glad to see the time in now right and I for one shall vote yes on the ballot. I would urge all others to do the sameour county is busting at the seams crimewise and no matter how many bad guys we send off there always seems to someone to replace them. The Sheriff's Office needs the help.
    April 13, 2016, 01:08:35 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Is that true Valor? Did he ask you what you wanted?
    March 01, 2016, 04:55:37 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Gene Newkirk Rick I have waited for a Sheriff to bring it to me on what he wanted. I have pushed Mr long for a while to get it to me. He told me he was close to having or done. Now hopefully the people will get to decide on it. I spoke with Steve about this a few times.
    March 01, 2016, 04:54:54 AM
  • Kimberly: Wow- I have a new name..........
    February 23, 2016, 10:25:15 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Works on mine, improvements are being done here. I may kick back into her a lot and post but working on different technologies right now. Seeing how things interact.
    January 18, 2016, 09:01:20 AM
  • Valor7: Yes it is working. If you need a laugh the wife showed me how to correctly use the silly thing.
    January 04, 2016, 05:32:59 PM
  • Valor7: Think so, mine is trying to work but it is now user and password protected and I dont know mine
    December 17, 2015, 01:32:16 PM
  • "DJ": Is there still a working android app for the PCSD
    December 14, 2015, 08:14:53 PM

Author Topic: 'TOLORANCE'  (Read 20947 times)

Offline mark

• http://www.gayalpinesurvival.com/
  • Proud Father
    • View Profile
'TOLORANCE'
« on: September 26, 2008, 02:24:24 PM »

Share/Bookmark

Fort Wood Hotel

Boards

Devils Elbow

Attractions

Sports

St. Robert

Waynesville

PC Daily

Dixon

Menu Guide

Fun Links

Homework

Crocker

Fort Wood

Swedeborg

Big Piney

Laquey

Classifieds

Restaurants

Richland

Fort  Hotels

The most highly valued virtues in our culture were once honesty, bravery, hard work, and compassion. Today, the most highly valued virtue is tolerance. If you doubt this, ask your child what they believe is the most important teaching of Jesus. I was shocked a few years ago when the response of my child was, "Do not judge others". Only God can accurately judge a person's heart and we are commanded to forgive others but... we are also told to hold each other accountable. How can we hold each other accountable without judging actions against some absolute standard? Even when Jesus forgave the woman caught in adultery His parting words were, "Go and sin no more."
    A prime example of the removal of any absolute standard for moral judgement is the acceptance of homosexuality. The Bible clearly teaches that men and women were created separately for the purpose of forming a permanent union in order to complete each other. The Bible also clearly and repeatedly states that homosexuality is a sinful perversion of God's creation. However, in recent years, both the authority of the Bible and the acknowledgment of creation has been rejected by our society. Therefor, upon what basis can anyone argue that there is anything wrong with homosexuality? Once a source of absolute truth outside of ourselves (such as the Bible) is rejected, there is no logical basis upon which to condemn any activity as immoral. In other words, unless you are willing to defend the Bible as absolute truth (and there is plenty of good objective evidence upon which to do so), you have already lost the battle. You are merely stating your opinion as to what is morally acceptable. Why should your opinion be more valid than someone else's opinion?
    As soon as we stop reasoning from a foundation which acknowledges an absolute source of right and wrong (and our entire legal system was founded on this principle), it is only a matter of time before we are forced to accept whatever norm society decides is acceptable. As we are no longer basing right and wrong on the absolute truth of the Bible, it will not be long before every organization from Bot Scouts to Churches is forced to accept homosexuals as leaders. After all, how dare such organizations be allowed to be intolerant.
    Part of the problem is that the working definition of tolerance has been distorted. Today, the world insists that all opinions are to be respected as equally valid. Unfortunately, this rule holds true only insofar as the world's beliefs are concerned. Take for instance, the stance on evolution. Evolutionists insist that their view of our origin is the ONLY correct answer, but do not consider themselves "intolerant." However, any Christians who insist that Biblical creation is reality ARE labeled as intolerant.
    Biblical tolerance is acknowledging the dignity of all people because they have been created in the image of God. Biblical tolerance is loving homosexuals even as you cry over their spiritual blindness. Biblical tolerance is not persecuting another person just because they are wrong in beliefs or actions. However, this does not mean that there will not be consequences to their actions. True love, compassion, and tolerance confronts someone who is destroying their lives with sin.
We are not human beings having a spiritual experience.
We are spiritual beings having a human experience.
~Teilhard de Chardin

Offline Coyote

• View Profile
Re: 'TOLORANCE'
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2008, 02:47:05 PM »
         Why is it so important for Gay people to be married? If no one cares that they are Gay as long as they just live their lives and stay out of mine, why are they so hell bent on being recognized by marriage?  Because they want to feel as though what they are doing is normal.  Every right they win, every recognition, tells their twisted sense of reality that their perverse lifestyle is o.k.  Everybody looks to Ellen, so take a look at her.  Notice how Ellen takes the effort to appear masculine by the way she cuts her hair and dresses, and how her partners are very feminine? Every notice how in a gay male couple, one man is what you would consider a normal man, and one is very feminine acting? Because somewhere down deep in their souls, maybe on a subconscious level, they know it really is suppose to be male and female. I for one will vote against any pro-homosexual candidate, any pro-homosexual legislation, and try to remake America into a country that my children will want to live in when they reach adulthood.
....and that night as the moon crossed the mountain, one more Coyote was heard...

Offline WinterSerenity

• Tollerance starts with an open mind.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2008, 04:41:50 PM »
the theory of evolution is a theory. if something changes and disproves what was believed previously correct, science changes it's attitude towards it and molds it to fit the new found knowledge. gays deserve just as much right to be happy as the rest of the world. let them be married if they want. love is a blessed union of the soul and should not be denied to anyone. biblical tolerance, as far as i am concerned, is a joke. the bible is so damned hypocritical it's not funny. if you take the bible literally then everyone would be sinning and all will be sent to hell at the end of their lives regardless if they believe in a christian god or not.

this world is full of so much pain, so much anger and hate that understanding, love and a little tollerance over time would make it such a better place to live. there are so many wars fought in the name of the christian god that i cannot believe that he is as holy as people say he is. if you believe in him, hey, cool for you. but pushing your beliefs on others is not cool. you worry about their immortal souls, perhaps you should worry about your own first. be more mindful of your words and actions towards others. pay attention to how you say things and react to other's opinions. even if you don't agree, how you react can change a situation and still show respect and kindness. shouting and screaming how God loves someone then condemning them if they don't convert is not the right way to do things. the strong willed and open minded will only argue their point more. the weak minded and insecure will convert, but you can't win all of them. those truely secure in their faith will stay strong. they will see you love your God but will continue loving theirs. that is where tolerance comes in. learn to tolerate the differences in others. learn to respect their beliefs without shouting how stupid they are for not believing in the bible the way you believe. this world is too diverse and too big for there to be one single belief.

interesting question to think about, how would God feel if he saw that some of his followers were just paying him lip service to avoid persecution and arguments over belief?
Goddess Bless

Offline Coyote

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2008, 06:19:57 PM »
"The Bible clearly teaches that men and women were created separately for the purpose of forming a permanent union in order to complete each other. The Bible also clearly and repeatedly states that homosexuality is a sinful perversion of God's creation."

What Mark said.
....and that night as the moon crossed the mountain, one more Coyote was heard...

Offline What_The?

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2008, 06:33:20 PM »
        Why is it so important for Gay people to be married? If no one cares that they are Gay as long as they just live their lives and stay out of mine, why are they so hell bent on being recognized by marriage?  Because they want to feel as though what they are doing is normal.  Every right they win, every recognition, tells their twisted sense of reality that their perverse lifestyle is o.k.  Everybody looks to Ellen, so take a look at her.  Notice how Ellen takes the effort to appear masculine by the way she cuts her hair and dresses, and how her partners are very feminine? Every notice how in a gay male couple, one man is what you would consider a normal man, and one is very feminine acting? Because somewhere down deep in their souls, maybe on a subconscious level, they know it really is suppose to be male and female. I for one will vote against any pro-homosexual candidate, any pro-homosexual legislation, and try to remake America into a country that my children will want to live in when they reach adulthood.

You do realize that you answered your own question, right?

Why is it so important for Gay people to be married? If no one cares that they are Gay as long as they just live their lives and stay out of mine, why are they so hell bent on being recognized by marriage?

Then all the hate.

Gee, why would people who aren't affecting your life asking for equal rights?

I dunno.

Ask the women who wanted to vote.

Or the blacks who wanted equal rights.

Or not.

See, you don't have to approve of their lifestyle to believe that in America, rights aren't given or taken away based on whether or not a particular popular religion of the time approves or disapproves of your lifestyle.

Or gender.

Or skin color.

Because for centuries, guess which little book was used tojustify denying equal rights to women and minorities?
"There are plenty of good reasons for fighting, but no good reason ever to hate without reservation, to imagine that God almighty Himself hates with you, too. Where's evil? It's that large part of every man that wants to hate without limit, that wants to hate with God on its side." - Kurt Vonnegut

Offline Coyote

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2008, 06:45:43 PM »
I don't think gender and color has anything to do with who a person wants to screw.  Gayness includes both those anyway.

Offline What_The?

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2008, 07:03:21 PM »
I don't think gender and color has anything to do with who a person wants to screw.  Gayness includes both those anyway.

Hatred and denial of equal rights based on the popular religion of the day is wrong, and un-American.

Regardless if it is based on gender, skin color or sexual orientation.
"There are plenty of good reasons for fighting, but no good reason ever to hate without reservation, to imagine that God almighty Himself hates with you, too. Where's evil? It's that large part of every man that wants to hate without limit, that wants to hate with God on its side." - Kurt Vonnegut

Offline Coyote

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2008, 07:05:54 PM »
Gayness isn't a culture, religion, gender, color, etc.  It's a psychological sickness.

Offline mark

• Proud Father
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2008, 07:14:33 PM »
  Homosexuality is just one example of how things go to Hell when man makes the rules. (pun intended) Have you seen the shows on TV lately? cheaters, liars, how many people can I do it with in one night, etc... I was playing a car racing video game with my nephew and he said "watch this uncle Mark you can even pick up Hookers". The only way out of this downward spiral is for us to follow a standard set of rules. GOD'S RULES!
~Teilhard de Chardin

Offline prE4chEr

• Go to Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2008, 08:49:31 PM »
  Homosexuality is just one example of how things go to Hell when man makes the rules. (pun intended) Have you seen the shows on TV lately? cheaters, liars, how many people can I do it with in one night, etc... I was playing a car racing video game with my nephew and he said "watch this uncle Mark you can even pick up Hookers". The only way out of this downward spiral is for us to follow a standard set of rules. GOD'S RULES!

Your religion is in charge right now. If things are goint to shit, it is your religions fault. When it's our turn to reign, things will be good.
(\__/)
(o.O )
(> < )  Look into my evil eye. Bunny needs brains.....BRAINS!!!

"All that we see or seem
Is but a dream within a dream" Edgar Allan Poe

Offline mark

• Proud Father
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2008, 08:53:52 PM »
  I don't think I mentioned "Religion".  P.S.  You won't get a turn to "reign".
~Teilhard de Chardin

Offline silvanusmoonspirit

• Go to your profile and put something here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 27, 2008, 12:04:46 AM »
Tolerance.  Denying people rights because they are different is discrimination.  African Americans are no longer discriminated against because they fought for equal rights.  Women fought for equal rights.  If we live according to the bible, women do not have rights and must do everything their husbands tell them to do.  I have numerous friends that are homosexual, and they are as normal as the next person.  Two of my very best friends are a lesbian couple and they have a normal loving relationship.  They are not ill.  They do not fit the norm, but they are wonderful people that go out of their way to help others.

We live in America.  America is the land of the free.  If we are to be truly free, then every tax paying citizen should have equal rights.  Being gay/lesbian/bisexual/transgendered is not a crime, nor is it an illness.  They pay taxes to support the government, therefore the government should be giving them the same rights as their heterosexual brothers and sisters.  Religion has no right to be part of the government.  If you want a religiously ran government, then move to a country that is run by religion.
Merry Meet and Merry Part, Bright the cheek and warm the heart!
Blessed Be!

Offline angelamo

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 27, 2008, 12:52:48 AM »
"and try to remake America into a country that my children will want to live in when they reach adulthood."

This reminded me of something that happened on Thursday. This nice woman was talking with me, while we were standing in line. And she told me about how her daughter, who has her 2 year old granddaughter, is "living in sin" and so she does not support her (emotionally or financially). She went off in a tangent about some of her religious beliefs and then got back onto her daughter's situation. Her daughter had gotten pregnant when she was 17, after she had run away from home at the age of 16. She couldn't understand why her daughter would want to run away from her. Afterall, she's a wonderful parent. She's so kind and loving. Right? Maybe. I had to bite my tongue to keep from telling her that SHE is the reason her daughter ran away from her "good Christian" upbringing. To make things even more interesting - the mother is living with her boyfriend (and I presume, having unmarried intercourse), so the idea that her daughter, a child, is so awful and deserves no support or kindness - while the mother lives the way she does and believes it is ok. Well..the whole thing just makes me crabby. LOL 

Ok. So my point here is...we all have hopes and dreams for our children and their lives. We should guide them through life, I agree. But, we should not force our beliefs onto them. I hope that your children will not hate other people because of their differences (i.e., being gay, of another religion, etc)...because, THAT is the type of America I want *MY* children to live in. One where they are free to be theirselves. Where they can be tolerated, if not accepted outright. 

Ditto what silvanus said about being of a different sexual orientation not being an illness. JMO.

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 27, 2008, 02:41:55 AM »
gay men engage in high risk activities. why should we be burdened with their medical expenses? homosexuality is also a health issue that can be prevented.

Offline WinterSerenity

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 27, 2008, 03:49:18 AM »
if you want to be like that fish, why should we share the burden for anyone's medical needs? take away medical care for everyone if you take it away from them. anyone can get aids. anyone can get cancer. anyone can become terminally ill depending on the job and lifestyle they lead. it's not right to deny someone something but not take it away from everyone else.

and as far as ruling gay as being a mental illness.. that's a load of bull. i have had my share of gay friends and acquaintances. most of them were the nicest people on earth who would go out of their way if someone needed something..
Goddess Bless

Offline prE4chEr

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 27, 2008, 04:29:10 AM »
gay men engage in high risk activities.

I hate to say it, but you are absolutely correct on that one. I knew this gay guy, and he was always going to dance clubs. He would dance to house music all night long. What a weirdo. Doesn't he know how dangerous dancing to house is? It's so sporadic. It could give you whip lash.
(\__/)
(o.O )

"All that we see or seem

Offline WinterSerenity

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 27, 2008, 04:43:45 AM »

I hate to say it, but you are absolutely correct on that one. I knew this gay guy, and he was always going to dance clubs. He would dance to house music all night long. What a weirdo. Doesn't he know how dangerous dancing to house is? It's so sporadic. It could give you whip lash.

LOL
Goddess Bless

Offline prE4chEr

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 27, 2008, 04:51:25 AM »
LOL

House music is no laughing matter. It is destroying the minds and bodies of our children.

Bad Boy Bill is destroying our future. He makes his music of catchy beats with complete and utter disregard for the harm it is doing to our society. Bad Boy Bill needs to be destroyed before he destroys us.

Did I mention gay men wax their chest sometimes? That is uber dangerous as well.
(\__/)
(o.O )

"All that we see or seem

Offline prE4chEr

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 27, 2008, 06:59:58 AM »
:nopics:

Bad Boy Bill

Dangerous Chest Waxin House Music Listening Rebels

Do you see the danger house music poses now? Chest waxing is inhumane.
(\__/)
(o.O )

"All that we see or seem

Offline murfyzlaw

• My beautiful grandsons
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 27, 2008, 10:34:09 AM »

I think that the gay couples want to have their marriages recognized  for SOME of the same reasons that most of us do.  Like for health insurance, and taxes, etc.  I do not understand  why people are "gay",  but  I try,  gay people do not bother me.  Maybe they should give their type of "union" some other name and leave "marriage" for the heterosexual couples. 
Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

Remember that no matter how bad things are in your life, there are others dealing with much worse obstacles, and be thankful for what you have.

Offline WinterSerenity

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 27, 2008, 11:11:43 AM »

Did I mention gay men wax their chest sometimes? That is uber dangerous as well.

isn't that as dangerous as women having their legs and more sensitive areas waxed? ingrown hairs are a  :th_tha3ab577b-1:
Goddess Bless

Offline mark

• Proud Father
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 27, 2008, 11:12:42 AM »
  It was not my intent for this thread to become a fag flogging. My point was without an absolute standard (such as the Bible) Its become one dumb opinion vs another. We, as humans cannot begin to approach the wisdom of God (although some on here think they can) so I think we should listen and listen carefully to what He has to say. History shows us that humans are terrible at making their own rules.
~Teilhard de Chardin

Offline WinterSerenity

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 27, 2008, 11:25:16 AM »
in one thread you talk about teaching our children morals. in another thread you say forget morals and go by the book. make up your fricken mind. most of us, regardless of religion, have been brought up to believe in right and wrong. we know the difference. there are those out there that don't for whatever reason. and guess what.. some of them are christian.. some of them are hardcore christians. and some are just screwed in the head.

since i have converted to paganism, i have seen more kindness out of the pagans i have met then any of the christians i have ever known.. ok, that's an exageration. but i have not met one pagan who was out to force their belief on anyone.... ever.. i am sure there are pagan fundies out there.. every religion has them. but for the most part, they go by the rules of right and wrong without the help of the bible and are doing just fine.

the bible doesn't work for everyone. it didn't work for me and i think i turned out just fine. i don't drink, i don't do drugs, i have a very loving husband who tells me every day how loving and caring i am. there are other people in this world like me. they didn't believe what the bible had to say and they took it for nothing more then a book of myth and story. not that they didn't want to believe, they just couldn't. it didn't make sense to them for whatever reason. they learn to think for themselves and explore other faiths. they find one that works for them and they go with that. if they are wrong for it.. oh bloody well.. God will just have to learn to love His children like their earthly parents do.
Goddess Bless

Offline mark

• Proud Father
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 27, 2008, 11:47:36 AM »
  You say that you "go by the rules"  Who makes the rules?
~Teilhard de Chardin

Offline WinterSerenity

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 27, 2008, 12:19:31 PM »
our conscience. as long as you are living a good life, it shouldn't matter what diety you believe in. and it doesn't matter. If your God is such a loving God, then He would love those of different faiths just as they are and not require them to change.  we are all on the same journey, just taking different paths to reach our destination.
Goddess Bless

Offline silvanusmoonspirit

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 27, 2008, 03:35:39 PM »
gay men engage in high risk activities. why should we be burdened with their medical expenses? homosexuality is also a health issue that can be prevented.
It is not the 1970s anymore.  Gay men engage in the same activities as heterosexuals, so how are they engaging in activities that are higher risk?  AIDS is not a gay disease.  It is a disease that shows no discrimination.  It afflicts all people.  It is actually more common among heterosexuals now than it is gay people.  You prevent it by wrapping it up!!!
Merry Meet and Merry Part, Bright the cheek and warm the heart!
Blessed Be!

Offline prE4chEr

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 27, 2008, 04:09:58 PM »
Gay men engage in the same activities as heterosexuals, so how are they engaging in activities that are higher risk?

They exercise way more than heterosexuals. It can't be healthy. That has got to be "high risk".
(\__/)
(o.O )

"All that we see or seem

Offline lilbobbysmom

• Lurker
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 27, 2008, 04:49:44 PM »
ok, for the record, i am a straight female, who has TONS of gay friends. And if you have any gay friends, they are no different than you and I. And what I find so HILARIOUS, is people keep pointing out the Bible and God's way whenever they talk about gay marriage or when something isn't the WAY they think it should be. READ the BIBLE, and just think, didn't God created man right? Well then he created gay people, who are people who have feelings just like you and I. So who are you to judge who they LOVE. Who they want to date. I really hate it when people think they have the right to pass any opinion on someone else's lifestyle. You live yours your way and let other people live theirs their way...Stop MOUTHING people because they are gay. Next thing you know, it's going to be because they are hispanic or black, and that won't be God's way either. People need to realize that God is the only person who should be judging the people that HE made. And yes you have your opinion just like everyone else. But keep them to yourselves. And as far as the government goes, telling people whether it's legal for gays to get married, that is BS....Because the Bible says, well you know what? The Bible says alot of things, but I know people who go to Church every day and are the BIGGEST sinners and hypocrites that I have ever met in my life...Is the government going to tell us that we have to marry someone of the same race because it's not right to mix? Who should I marry then? I'm mixed? So is my son, who should he marry? If he is gay and wants to get married to a man, why shouldn't he be able too? Basically, I feel like those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. NO ONE is perfect, and everyone will have their judgement day. Do you honestly want to say you were the one who was judging everyone and telling them what YOU wanted for them. Or would you rather say, "God I did my best to take care of me and mine. And I tried my hardest to help people the best I could. And I tried my best to not judge people that were different from myself." There's some food for thought... Stop judging and let people be who they are.

Offline lilbobbysmom

• Lurker
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 27, 2008, 04:59:23 PM »
also want to add to something mark said,  "We, as humans cannot begin to approach the wisdom of God (although some on here think they can)" i feel like that is exactly what you are doing w/ your BS...