Shoutbox

Refresh History
  • littlebit: Makes sense.
    July 16, 2017, 04:40:28 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Boards will stay open for a place people can find history information longer. I am not allowing anyone to sign up for now because of so many foreginers just wanting to promote their business..
    December 10, 2016, 05:10:27 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Not sure why didn't look, I may be shutting down these message boards..
    November 17, 2016, 12:42:43 AM
  • ~kathy~: rick why is the timestamp showing up a day in advance?
    September 13, 2016, 12:27:46 AM
  • Valor7: What I tried to say is that the actual money would not be there that quick. But a loan against that would work if they are willing to do that.
    August 08, 2016, 01:51:51 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Why so long before it comes online? 911 took out a loan or bond with the known guarantee payment and began building..
    August 08, 2016, 07:46:34 AM
  • Valor7: Actually no it is not, a dependable Revenue stream will not come on line until the 4th quarter of 2017 so 2018 budget will be up in the air, not quite sure what they will have. By 2019 budget all will be well.
    August 04, 2016, 09:27:17 PM
  • Valor7: You mean that tax that the Commissioners would not put on the ballot for so many years? Strange things happened when the citizens got a chance to vote on that issue.
    August 03, 2016, 06:43:06 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Back up is now available withe the new tax..
    August 03, 2016, 05:01:35 PM
  • Valor7: Thanks a lot Ladies!!
    July 29, 2016, 01:16:13 PM
  • littlebit: ((*(*&
    July 27, 2016, 03:47:52 PM
  • ~kathy~: lol
    July 15, 2016, 09:34:56 AM
  • Valor7: A guy could get killed around here while waiting for backup!
    July 13, 2016, 07:31:58 PM
  • Lepard LLC: You are not alone..
    July 13, 2016, 07:28:53 PM
  • Valor7: I just hate it when I talk to myself!!!!
    July 08, 2016, 12:54:09 PM
  • Valor7: I could have worded that better, we talked details, options, the pros and cons of each, in  order to arrive at the best ballot language to present to the voters. Hope that makes this clearer.
    April 15, 2016, 06:36:14 PM
  • Valor7: sorry about the typos still working with just one arm in action
    April 13, 2016, 01:10:42 PM
  • Valor7: Yes and no. We talked details and options until we were blue in the face but I never heardbring it over, it was always the time was not right for the issue to pass. Glad to see the time in now right and I for one shall vote yes on the ballot. I would urge all others to do the sameour county is busting at the seams crimewise and no matter how many bad guys we send off there always seems to someone to replace them. The Sheriff's Office needs the help.
    April 13, 2016, 01:08:35 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Is that true Valor? Did he ask you what you wanted?
    March 01, 2016, 04:55:37 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Gene Newkirk Rick I have waited for a Sheriff to bring it to me on what he wanted. I have pushed Mr long for a while to get it to me. He told me he was close to having or done. Now hopefully the people will get to decide on it. I spoke with Steve about this a few times.
    March 01, 2016, 04:54:54 AM
  • Kimberly: Wow- I have a new name..........
    February 23, 2016, 10:25:15 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Works on mine, improvements are being done here. I may kick back into her a lot and post but working on different technologies right now. Seeing how things interact.
    January 18, 2016, 09:01:20 AM
  • Valor7: Yes it is working. If you need a laugh the wife showed me how to correctly use the silly thing.
    January 04, 2016, 05:32:59 PM
  • Valor7: Think so, mine is trying to work but it is now user and password protected and I dont know mine
    December 17, 2015, 01:32:16 PM
  • "DJ": Is there still a working android app for the PCSD
    December 14, 2015, 08:14:53 PM

Author Topic: Yes, Obama was Muslim yet he denies it. Why?  (Read 15062 times)

Offline kari

• Always looking in.....
    • View Profile
Yes, Obama was Muslim yet he denies it. Why?
« on: October 23, 2008, 07:09:15 AM »

Share/Bookmark

Fort Wood Hotel

Boards

Devils Elbow

Attractions

Sports

St. Robert

Waynesville

PC Daily

Dixon

Menu Guide

Fun Links

Homework

Crocker

Fort Wood

Swedeborg

Big Piney

Laquey

Classifieds

Restaurants

Richland

Fort  Hotels

Here are videos by a Gentleman, Egyptian Christian (I think a Preacher), who gives great insight into Radical Islam, and how there is no denying, that Obama is/was Muslim. This is only part 1, there are 12 videos total. Part 5 Looks at the birth certificate submitted (http://web.israelinsider.com/Articles/Politics/13056.htm shows Obama's school registration), Part 8 - Rev Wright and his Church's requirements for membership, Muslems need not convert.  I put spaces in so that the videos won't all load but, you can cut and paste, remove the space before ".com"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqTjUWf4t3E&feature=related
http://www.youtube .com/watch?v=nz75UQ02FBg&feature=related   Part 2
http://www.youtube .com/watch?v=x8sU1I4KZD8&feature=related   Part 3
http://www.youtube .com/watch?v=et3H1856G8g&feature=related   Part 4
http://www.youtube .com/watch?v=KYgEqvhw44Y&feature=related   Part 5 
http://www.youtube .com/watch?v=mjLOlbNAzng&feature=related   Part 6
http://www.youtube .com/watch?v=K1aXu-KK6qc&feature=related   Part 7
http://www.youtube .com/watch?v=BslNl-zjuIk&feature=related   Part 8 
http://www.youtube .com/watch?v=O9MkTyWQ8lM&feature=related   Part 9 
http://www.youtube .com/watch?v=heaYjFnCJYo&feature=related   Part 10
http://www.youtube .com/watch?v=f2uhLIJksz0&feature=related   Part 11
http://www.youtube .com/watch?v=Bozp3cf-Yyo&feature=related   Part 12

The idealistic part of me wants to take Obama at his word (give everyone a chance) but, the realistic side of me has to look at facts. Obama saying he was never a Muslim is like me saying I'm not female.  It's an absolute lie.  He nows says, "I was never a practicing Muslim" instead of, "I was never a Muslim". It does not change that he lied and does not have the strength of conviction, strength of character, or courage to state the truth. 

I could have had respect for him had he said, "I was born of a Muslim Father and according to Islamic Law, I was born Muslim BUT, I chose to convert to Christianity after I became an adult. If he can lie about something so minor as his religious background, I feel it's possible that he'd be deceptive in other areas.  Trust is of great importance and an issue I have with Obama. I question if he does meet the Constitutional requirements to run for President, show his actual birth certificate, show passport he used to enter Pakistan in 1981 to dispel questions of foreign citizenship.  I can prove beyond a show of a doubt that I am a natural born US citizen, never held citizenship in any other Country, my passport shows my citizenship, what countries I visited and when.  I feel we should be able to ask those that run for the highest Office in this Country to do the same when, there is doubt and be given proof to dispel any question.  The birth certificate that was submitted doesn't have the registration number, why hide that?  Is Obama or his campaign people afraid that someone is going to try and steal his identity by knowing that number?

I also have to question where some of Obama's campaign funding is coming from, why would people from other countries make donations to a US Presidential candidate, and WHY would any US Presidential candidate accept foreign funds?  I believe public funding eliminates the chance of foreign interests having a financial hand in our Presidential election, whereas private funding leaves many doors open to foreign interests. http://web.israelinsider.com/Articles/Politics/13039.htm 

I will not vote for Obama because; I do not feel he will be a strong leader.  I do not feel he is being
totally open and honest - His religious background, Ayers, Rev. Wright, let's not forget Rashid Khalidi (a former member of a terrorist group), etc.  Each one of those, before mentioned, "associates" follow radical views, incite anger, and hate.  Obama tries to minimize his relationship with terrorists.  This does not mean Obama is a terrorist himself, but his associations are cause for concern.

I know many of you may not watch FOX News but, take approximately 6 minutes and  watch this from YouTube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_a40-dFf7tM

During these difficult times, I want someone in the highest Office of this land to be strong, with honorable
military experienced, an honorable person, someone who puts THIS Country first, is prepared to handle a crisis, and I personally feel it is McCain.
Proud to have served, US Army, WAC

Offline prE4chEr

• Go to Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company
    • View Profile
Re: Yes, Obama was Muslim yet he denies it. Why?
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2008, 08:12:43 AM »
There is a difference between physiology and philosophy. A person is either born a man or a woman. It doesn't matter what that person believes. There are physical parts to determine what you are. You can't be born a Christrian. You can be born to Christian parents, but that doesn't mean you are going to grow up to be a Christian. Your parents could die, and you could get adopted by an atheist couple at a very young age. Or in Obama's case, you could be born to a Muslim father and an atheist mother. Then your father could leave when you are a baby. When it comes to religious beliefs, you are what you believe. It doesn't matter what your parents believe.
(\__/)
(o.O )
(> < )  Look into my evil eye. Bunny needs brains.....BRAINS!!!

"All that we see or seem
Is but a dream within a dream" Edgar Allan Poe

Offline prE4chEr

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2008, 08:18:13 AM »
You are making some serious allegations against Rashid Khalidi. Do you have evidence to back them up?
(\__/)
(o.O )

"All that we see or seem

Offline kari

• Always looking in.....
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2008, 08:58:11 AM »
You are making some serious allegations against Rashid Khalidi. Do you have evidence to back them up?
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2004/jul/08/20040708-083635-4366r/
http://www.israeltoday.co.il/default.aspx?tabid=178&nid=17190
http://www.csmonitor.com/1981/0106/010645.html
"Dr. Khalidi also argued that the PLO's standing among Arabs in the Israeli-occupied areas has grown significantly. "Quite apart from the politics of it, we have built up tremendous links with the Palestinians 'on the inside' in different ways. We can render them services, often through our compatriots in the West, that King Hussein, for example, could never match. We've never been stronger there, and the trend is continuing, he said"

Now I question, if Khalidi was NOT a member of the PLO, wouldn't he use the terms "they", "their" instead of "we" and "our"?

Offline prE4chEr

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2008, 09:10:57 AM »
None of the articles claim he is a terrorist.
(\__/)
(o.O )

"All that we see or seem

Offline kari

• Always looking in.....
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2008, 09:21:05 AM »
None of the articles claim he is a terrorist.
When he was a member of the PLO, they were listed as a terrorist organization at the time of his "affiliation".  One does not have to strap a bomb on and blow themselves up to be a terrorist.  Terrorist-one who uses terror to achieve political goals  Terror-fear

Offline prE4chEr

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2008, 09:37:06 AM »
Where does it say he was a member of the PLO?

Also, since you are capable of thinking non-Western, aren't they a little justified? What would you do if an opressive country ousted you from America? They just came and declared your home theirs. Then they kicked you out of the country. What would you do?
(\__/)
(o.O )

"All that we see or seem

Offline kari

• Always looking in.....
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2008, 09:46:52 AM »
Where does it say he was a member of the PLO?

Also, since you are capable of thinking non-Western, aren't they a little justified? What would you do if an opressive country ousted you from America? They just came and declared your home theirs. Then they kicked you out of the country. What would you do?
Ah, isn't that the arguement of the Native American?  What about Texas? Hmmm, England also......  I see no justification for terrorism.

Offline prE4chEr

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2008, 09:59:47 AM »
Terrorism is a relative concept. Why are car bombs terrorism, yet nuclear bombs aren't? Why is suicide bombing a market place terrorism, yet dropping a cluster bomb on that same marketplace is not? I am sure to them, we were pretty terrifying during the whole shock and awe campaign. It is all about perspective.
(\__/)
(o.O )

"All that we see or seem

Offline matrsnot

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2008, 11:46:03 AM »
Preacher, you need to look back a little.  The Palestinians were not kicked out of any country.  They deserted the country when they were told to leave as all the Jews were going to be killed.  When THAT did not happen, they came back claiming the land as theirs and tried and are still trying to push the Jews out.  I don't need some journalist to point out to me who or what a terrorist is.  I don't believe 99% of what I read anymore because the Downstream Media has their own spin and agenda.  They have theirs and I have mine.  The two don't coincide at all.

Offline prE4chEr

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2008, 11:57:00 AM »
In 1947, Palestine was divided into two countries by the United Nations. Understandably, the Arabs weren't too thrilled about this. Some wars broke out in the region. Israel won the wars. Because they won the wars, they expanded their territory beyond the United Nations boundaries.

Now imagine the United Nations wanted to split America up. Would you have a problem with that? Mexico does deserve it's land back, and the Native Americans have seen their fair share of suffering. This too could justify the United Nations plan of dividing the United States.
(\__/)
(o.O )

"All that we see or seem

Offline matrsnot

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 23, 2008, 12:24:04 PM »
the United Nations should not even exist as far as I am concerned.  I also feel they should get out of this country.  they are completely against any and all THIS country has ever stood for, yet they take a goodly amount of money fomr this country to operate.  They also have NO authority to act here or in any other country.  As for Israel winning the war, well, the winners generally are those that write the history aren't they?  I have stated here before and will once again.  Rmemeber Blue Helmets equal a target rich environment.

Offline prE4chEr

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 23, 2008, 01:23:57 PM »
I know, that is why I had to point out that they are the ones who split Palestine. You may not sympathize with Palestinians, but you sure do hate the United Nations.
(\__/)
(o.O )

"All that we see or seem

Offline matrsnot

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 23, 2008, 02:03:32 PM »
I hold no brief for tyrants.  Enough said.

Offline freethinker

• My boston - emerSIN
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 23, 2008, 04:12:03 PM »
Ah, isn't that the arguement of the Native American?  What about Texas? Hmmm, England also......  I see no justification for terrorism.

I am greatly offended that you would call Native American's terrorists... and rope them in with a bunch of groups who killed/were killed for thier religion.       Outrageous....... to call the people who were peaceful compared to the white man who stole thier land and slaughtered them "terrorist" for trying hopelessly to force the invaders out of thier home.
When someone comes through your village and kills every man woman and child, you are not a terrorist for retaliating in kind.

That sounds more like "justification" then an "arguement".....     

Offline freethinker

• My boston - emerSIN
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 23, 2008, 04:14:31 PM »
and on another note....   if Obama says he was never a muslim and never practiced as one, shouldn't that be good enough for you??  Just because the muslim religion considers him one doesn't mean he does. 

Offline prE4chEr

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 23, 2008, 04:20:13 PM »
Not all INDIANS were peaceful. They weren't all peaceful before the white man came. INDIANS were fighting each other long before the white man showed up.

I don't know about you, but I didn't play cowboys and native americans when I grew up.
(\__/)
(o.O )

"All that we see or seem

Offline freethinker

• My boston - emerSIN
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 23, 2008, 04:24:50 PM »
Not all INDIANS were peaceful. They weren't all peaceful before the white man came. INDIANS were fighting each other long before the white man showed up.

I don't know about you, but I didn't play cowboys and native americans when I grew up.

No one said they were peaceful, I said "compared to"...   they were far from terrorists was my point..

Offline prE4chEr

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 23, 2008, 04:27:43 PM »
I think she was just referring to the white man kicking them out. I don't think she was comparing them to terrorists.
(\__/)
(o.O )

"All that we see or seem

Offline prE4chEr

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 23, 2008, 04:29:13 PM »
I was just joking about the INDIAN thing. I know you know that, but I am making sure everyone esle does.
(\__/)
(o.O )

"All that we see or seem

Offline kari

• Always looking in.....
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 23, 2008, 04:44:18 PM »
'Palestine' ( Greek: Παλαιστίνη; Latin: Palaestina; Hebrew: פלשתינה‎ Palestina; Arabic: فلسطين‎ Filasṭīn, Falasṭīn, Filisṭīn ) is a Latinized name given to the region by the Roman emperor Hadrian to blot out the name of Israel. 

"About 61 B.C., Roman troops under Pompei invaded Judea and sacked Jerusalem in support of King Herod. Judea had become a client state of Rome.  Initially it was ruled by the client Herodian dynasty. The land was divided into districts of Judea, Galilee, Peraea and a small trans-Jordanian section, each of which eventually came under direct Roman control. The Romans called the large central area of the land, which included Jerusalem, Judea. According to Christian belief, Jesus Christ was born in Bethlehem, Judea, in the early years of Roman rule. Roman rulers put down Jewish revolts in about A.D. 70 and A.D. 132. In A.D. 135, the Romans drove the Jews out of Jerusalem, following the failed Bar Kochba revolt. The Romans named the area Palaestina, at about this time. The name Palaestina, which became Palestine in English, is derived from Herodotus, who used the term Palaistine Syria to refer to the entire southern part of Syria, meaning "Philistine Syria." Most of the Jews who continued to practice their religion fled or were forcibly exiled from Palestine, eventually forming a second Jewish Diaspora. However, Jewish communities continued to exist, primarily in the Galilee, the northernmost part of Palestine. Palestine was governed by the Roman Empire until the fourth century A.D. (300's) and then by the Byzantine Empire. In time, Christianity spread to most of Palestine. The population consisted of Jewish converts to Christianity and paganism, peoples imported by the Romans, and others who had probably inhabited Palestine continuously." http://www.mideastweb.org/briefhistory.htm 
more on "Palestine" History  http://www.masada2000.org/historical.html

This discussion reminds me of a cute joke....

The prime minister of Israel sits down with Yasser Arafat to negotiate their conflict. The prime minister asks if he can begin by recounting a story.  Arafat says, "Of course."
  "Years before the Israelites came to the Promised Land and settled there, Moses led them for 40 years through the desert," the prime minister said.    "During this period, the Israelites began complaining about thirst. Lo and behold, a miracle occurred and a stream appeared before them. They drank their fill and began to bathe their dusty bodies.    When Moses came out of the water, he found his clothes were missing."  "'Who took my clothes?'" demanded Moses. "'It was the Palestinians,'" replied the Israelites.    At that point, Arafat objected: "Wait a minute. There were no Palestinians during the time of Moses."  "Precisely," replied the prime minister. "Now that we've got that settled, let's begin our negotiations."

Offline kari

• Always looking in.....
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 23, 2008, 05:05:27 PM »
and on another note....   if Obama says he was never a muslim and never practiced as one, shouldn't that be good enough for you??  Just because the muslim religion considers him one doesn't mean he does.
Obama did have Muslim teachings when he was a child, "In Indonesia, I had spent two years at a Muslim school, two years at a Catholic school. In the Muslim school, the teacher wrote to tell my mother that I made faces during the Koranic studies", this is from his own book, Dreams of my Father.  I said, had he said, "I was born of a Muslim Father, and according to Islamic Law, I was born Muslim BUT, I converted to Christianity as an adult".

He was Muslim, at least as a child.  To say he wasn't, that he never practiced, is a lie.  I can say I have blue eyes because I wear blue contacts and they make it look like my eyes are blue BUT, my eyes are near black in reality.  I could "feel" that my eyes are blue when I wear the contacts  but it doesn't make it true.  I am only covering up the real color of my eyes.  He studied as a Muslim, he practiced Islam when he went to a Muslim school.  Muslim schools have calls to prayer and as he was listed as Muslim, was required to participate in prayer and study the Qu'ran.  Do you think he was given a special permission NOT to pray and study the Qu'ran?

Offline freethinker

• My boston - emerSIN
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 23, 2008, 05:14:38 PM »
this is from his own book, Dreams of my Father.  I said, had he said, "I was born of a Muslim Father, and according to Islamic Law, I was born Muslim BUT, I converted to Christianity as an adult".

He was Muslim, at least as a child.  To say he wasn't, that he never practiced, is a lie.

doesn't the fact that he said it in his book negate the statement claiming he has lied about ever being a muslim????     hmmmmmmmmmmmm     ***(((*

Offline prE4chEr

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 23, 2008, 05:18:29 PM »
Why are you having problems understanding the differences between physiology and philosophy? Your eyes are a certain color because they physically are a certain color. Philosophy can't be judged based on physicalities. A person isn't a Christian because a paper says they are. You don't get into heaven because the Pope says you are a Christian. You can only get into Heaven by truly believing Christ is your lord and Savior, and he died on the cross for your sins. If you don't believe, you aren't a Christian. The same goes for any other philosophical beliefs.
(\__/)
(o.O )

"All that we see or seem

Offline kari

• Always looking in.....
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 23, 2008, 05:19:42 PM »

doesn't the fact that he said it in his book negate the statement claiming he has lied about ever being a muslim? ???     hmmmmmmmmmmmm     ***(((*
I think it means more that he thinks it's ok to write one thing and say another, lie...... OR, he may have forgotten what he wrote over a decade ago....

Offline kari

• Always looking in.....
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 23, 2008, 05:22:27 PM »
Why are you having problems understanding the differences between physiology and philosophy? Your eyes are a certain color because they physically are a certain color. Philosophy can't be judged based on physicalities. A person isn't a Christian because a paper says they are. You don't get into heaven because the Pope says you are a Christian. You can only get into Heaven by truly believing Christ is your lord and Savior, and he died on the cross for your sins. If you don't believe, you aren't a Christian. The same goes for any other philosophical beliefs.
A lie is a lie...plain and simple.  If, memory serves me, there are some Christian beliefs that require you to be baptized to become a Christian so, just believing is not enough.  And you are wrong for assuming the same goes for any other philosophical belief.....

Offline prE4chEr

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 23, 2008, 05:24:36 PM »
True, but belief comes first. Without belief, all other aspects of the religion are moot.
(\__/)
(o.O )

"All that we see or seem

Offline prE4chEr

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 23, 2008, 05:27:14 PM »
merriam webster

muslim-
1 : an adherent of Islam
2 : black muslim

black muslim-
 a member of a chiefly black group that professes Islamic religious belief

As you can see, belief is a core requirement for being a Muslim. Therefore, had he never believed, he was never a muslim.
(\__/)
(o.O )

"All that we see or seem

Offline freethinker

• My boston - emerSIN
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 23, 2008, 05:33:25 PM »
let's see...   

when I was young, i attended christian church with my family. i read along in the book. i sang along with the songs. i had a baptism.  but i was never really a christian. I was young and didnt really understand what was going on. I didn't realize it untill I was about 11 what all of this time spent was a symbol for, and told my parents I didn't want to go to church anymore.

so yes. I was "raised as a christian"   but I never "was a christian"

the same way that any young kid who attends church may be able to repeat what he is being taught (a child has a great memory, it's vital for survival), but more then likely doesn't truly understand it. it's just a thing his parents make him do, or a class he has to take in his school.  it's not something done by choice at such a young age...     it's called indoctrination, and is a common practice among religions..

where did common sense disappear to in this country??? 

Offline prE4chEr

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 23, 2008, 05:36:45 PM »
so yes. I was "raised as a christian"   but I never "was a christian"

By her reasoning, you still are a Christian. You never converted. You can't just say you are an atheist. You can't just not believe. You are a Christian until you either officially convert, or you get excommunicated.
(\__/)
(o.O )

"All that we see or seem