Shoutbox

Refresh History
  • littlebit: Makes sense.
    July 16, 2017, 04:40:28 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Boards will stay open for a place people can find history information longer. I am not allowing anyone to sign up for now because of so many foreginers just wanting to promote their business..
    December 10, 2016, 05:10:27 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Not sure why didn't look, I may be shutting down these message boards..
    November 17, 2016, 12:42:43 AM
  • ~kathy~: rick why is the timestamp showing up a day in advance?
    September 13, 2016, 12:27:46 AM
  • Valor7: What I tried to say is that the actual money would not be there that quick. But a loan against that would work if they are willing to do that.
    August 08, 2016, 01:51:51 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Why so long before it comes online? 911 took out a loan or bond with the known guarantee payment and began building..
    August 08, 2016, 07:46:34 AM
  • Valor7: Actually no it is not, a dependable Revenue stream will not come on line until the 4th quarter of 2017 so 2018 budget will be up in the air, not quite sure what they will have. By 2019 budget all will be well.
    August 04, 2016, 09:27:17 PM
  • Valor7: You mean that tax that the Commissioners would not put on the ballot for so many years? Strange things happened when the citizens got a chance to vote on that issue.
    August 03, 2016, 06:43:06 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Back up is now available withe the new tax..
    August 03, 2016, 05:01:35 PM
  • Valor7: Thanks a lot Ladies!!
    July 29, 2016, 01:16:13 PM
  • littlebit: ((*(*&
    July 27, 2016, 03:47:52 PM
  • ~kathy~: lol
    July 15, 2016, 09:34:56 AM
  • Valor7: A guy could get killed around here while waiting for backup!
    July 13, 2016, 07:31:58 PM
  • Lepard LLC: You are not alone..
    July 13, 2016, 07:28:53 PM
  • Valor7: I just hate it when I talk to myself!!!!
    July 08, 2016, 12:54:09 PM
  • Valor7: I could have worded that better, we talked details, options, the pros and cons of each, in  order to arrive at the best ballot language to present to the voters. Hope that makes this clearer.
    April 15, 2016, 06:36:14 PM
  • Valor7: sorry about the typos still working with just one arm in action
    April 13, 2016, 01:10:42 PM
  • Valor7: Yes and no. We talked details and options until we were blue in the face but I never heardbring it over, it was always the time was not right for the issue to pass. Glad to see the time in now right and I for one shall vote yes on the ballot. I would urge all others to do the sameour county is busting at the seams crimewise and no matter how many bad guys we send off there always seems to someone to replace them. The Sheriff's Office needs the help.
    April 13, 2016, 01:08:35 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Is that true Valor? Did he ask you what you wanted?
    March 01, 2016, 04:55:37 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Gene Newkirk Rick I have waited for a Sheriff to bring it to me on what he wanted. I have pushed Mr long for a while to get it to me. He told me he was close to having or done. Now hopefully the people will get to decide on it. I spoke with Steve about this a few times.
    March 01, 2016, 04:54:54 AM
  • Kimberly: Wow- I have a new name..........
    February 23, 2016, 10:25:15 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Works on mine, improvements are being done here. I may kick back into her a lot and post but working on different technologies right now. Seeing how things interact.
    January 18, 2016, 09:01:20 AM
  • Valor7: Yes it is working. If you need a laugh the wife showed me how to correctly use the silly thing.
    January 04, 2016, 05:32:59 PM
  • Valor7: Think so, mine is trying to work but it is now user and password protected and I dont know mine
    December 17, 2015, 01:32:16 PM
  • "DJ": Is there still a working android app for the PCSD
    December 14, 2015, 08:14:53 PM

Author Topic: Disturbing associates Sen Obama.....  (Read 5227 times)

Offline kari

• Always looking in.....
    • View Profile
Disturbing associates Sen Obama.....
« on: October 26, 2008, 06:17:14 AM »

Share/Bookmark

Fort Wood Hotel

Boards

Devils Elbow

Attractions

Sports

St. Robert

Waynesville

PC Daily

Dixon

Menu Guide

Fun Links

Homework

Crocker

Fort Wood

Swedeborg

Big Piney

Laquey

Classifieds

Restaurants

Richland

Fort  Hotels

I find this quite disturbing, and if you do some research into each one of these associates of Sen. Obama, I believe, you will also.  I'm not going to post any links as I feel it best that each "associate", and their ties to Sen Obama be researched by you.  I did my research, and here is a "connect the dots" of it.  I have a very strong feeling that this "connect the dots" is no where near finished.

I had to update the above photo to include Edward Said, and to link Ayers directly.
Proud to have served, US Army, WAC

Offline prE4chEr

• Go to Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company
    • View Profile
Re: Disturbing associates Sen Obama.....
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2008, 07:03:11 AM »
Disturbing McCain associations.

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/500dbb2fb6
(\__/)
(o.O )
(> < )  Look into my evil eye. Bunny needs brains.....BRAINS!!!

"All that we see or seem
Is but a dream within a dream" Edgar Allan Poe

Offline kari

• Always looking in.....
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2008, 07:24:36 AM »
I have to say I'm a little disappointed prE4chEr, you must be tired!  The best you can do is compare terrorists, racists, etc. to the Keating Five?  Get some rest......there's always tomorrow.  Hey, I'll help you out.... Joe McCain, made a rather nasty call to 911 and should have been fined for wasting their time.  John McCain is associated with him...  ;D

The Keating Five were five United States Senators accused of corruption in 1989, igniting a major political scandal as part of the larger Savings and Loan crisis of the late 1980s and early 1990s. The five senators, Alan Cranston (D-CA), Dennis DeConcini (D-AZ), John Glenn (D-OH), John McCain (R-AZ), and Donald W. Riegle (D-MI), were accused of improperly intervening in 1987 on behalf of Charles H. Keating, Jr., chairman of the Lincoln Savings and Loan Association, which was the target of a regulatory investigation by the Federal Home Loan Bank Board (FHLBB). The FHLBB subsequently backed off taking action against Lincoln.
Lincoln Savings and Loan collapsed in 1989, at a cost of over $3 billion to the federal government. Some 23,000 Lincoln bondholders were defrauded and many elderly investors lost their life savings. The substantial political contributions that Keating had made to each of the senators, totalling $1.3 million, attracted considerable public and media attention. After a lengthy investigation, the Senate Ethics Committee determined in 1991 that Alan Cranston, Dennis DeConcini, and Donald Riegle had substantially and improperly interfered with the FHLBB in its investigation of Lincoln Savings, with Cranston receiving a formal reprimand. Senators John Glenn and John McCain were cleared of having acted improperly but were criticized for having exercised "poor judgment".

Offline prE4chEr

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2008, 07:35:46 AM »
The point of the video is that McCain is friends with Obama, and Obama knows terrorists. So McCain is vicariously friends with terrorists. You can't trust someone who is friends with someone who knows people who were once terrorists.

Not tired. I am just at work.
(\__/)
(o.O )

"All that we see or seem

Offline kari

• Always looking in.....
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2008, 07:43:28 AM »
The point of the video is that McCain is friends with Obama, and Obama knows terrorists. So McCain is vicariously friends with terrorists. You can't trust someone who is friends with someone who knows people who were once terrorists.

Not tired. I am just at work.
Come on... you can do a lot better then that!  Sen McCain and Sen Obama are SENATORS, hello....  They HAVE to associate with one another.  Did/does Obama HAVE to have close ties to KNOWN terrorists, racists, hatemongers?  Seems most, if not all, of his "associates" hate America and Americans.

Offline prE4chEr

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2008, 09:02:00 AM »
They worked together on the same board. They didn't go bowling together. (obviously) They aren't friends, at least not in my definition of friend. They don't send each other Christmas cards. They don't call each other to talk about their problems. They are just people who worked together and were cordial. It happens.
(\__/)
(o.O )

"All that we see or seem

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2008, 02:59:23 PM »
ayers and nobama shared an office. ayers hosted a fundraiser for nobama in 1995.

http://pajamasmedia.com/blog/obama-ayers-and-the-annenberg-challenge-cover-up/

Obama, Ayers, and the Annenberg Challenge Cover-Up

Was Weather Underground leader Bill Ayers really just "a guy who lives in my neighborhood," as Obama described him? (More on Obama and Ayers from Roger L. Simon here. )

Barack Obama and the unrepentant terrorist Bill Ayers have worked closely together on education reform since 1995, and possibly since 1987. Obama has obfuscated and minimized this association in his public statements and on his website. Why the cover-up? We don’t know, since we aren’t sure what is being concealed.

It’s becoming known as the Annenberg Challenge cover-up and it’s become big news since the McCain campaign highlighted it in a press release late Wednesday.

In the past few days, Stanley Kurtz of the National Review has been trying to get access to the archives of the Chicago Annenberg Challenge, an education reform group co-founded by Bill Ayers in 1995 and chaired by Barack Obama from 1995 to 1999. After originally giving Mr. Kurtz permission, the library then told him that he could not proceed because they did not have proper authorization from the donor of the archives. They would not identify the donor, but the library assured Mr. Kurtz that they hoped to conclude an agreement and make the documents available soon. And why that cover-up?

This is what we know. Bill Ayers was a leader of the Weather Underground, a violent radical student group of the 1960s. His father, Thomas Ayers, was a prominent Chicago business and philanthropic leader who served as an adviser to Mayor Richard J. Daley, father of the current Chicago mayor. Although he is not apologetic about his terrorist past (and had the bad luck to be quoted as saying, in an interview that ran on Sept 11 2001, that “I don’t regret setting bombs. … I feel we didn’t do enough.”), Bill Ayers has been accepted back into the Chicago political community and has been an informal adviser to the current Mayor Daley on education reform.

But regardless of his cachet in the liberal circles of Chicago politics, presidential candidate Barack Obama has not been eager to explain his own relationship with Bill Ayers. Published reports from February 2008 gave a glimmer of their ties. In 1995 Ayers hosted a fund-raiser for Obama prior to Obama’s run for Alice Palmer’s seat in the state Senate; they both served on the board of the charitable Woods Fund of Chicago from 1999 to 2002; and Ayers donated $200 to Obama’s state Senate campaign. Other researchers and reporters (for example, Lynn Sweet of the Chicago Sun Times) noted a few joint panel appearances and a favorable review by Obama of a book by Bill Ayers.

But even this was more than Obama was willing to admit. Asked point blank by George Stephanopoulos in the Philadelphia debate preceding the Pennsylvania primary to “explain that relationship for the voters,” Obama prevaricated by pretending he scarcely knew Ayers:

This is a guy who lives in my neighborhood, who’s a professor of English in Chicago, who I know and who I have not received some official endorsement from. He’s not somebody who I exchange ideas from on a regular basis.

It was left to Hillary Clinton to remind Obama of his service with Ayers on the board of the Woods Fund of Chicago. The next day the Obama campaign posted at their website a “Fact Check” purporting to explain the relationship. Other reporters had been told that “Bill Ayers lives in his neighborhood. Their kids attend the same school.” They were left with the impression that Ayers and Obama had first met at the 1995 fundraiser.

And what was missing?

Pages: 12Next

Offline kari

• Always looking in.....
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2008, 03:51:51 PM »
They worked together on the same board. They didn't go bowling together. (obviously) They aren't friends, at least not in my definition of friend. They don't send each other Christmas cards. They don't call each other to talk about their problems. They are just people who worked together and were cordial. It happens.
How do you know they don't send each other Christmas cards (of course not to his Muslim connection), that they haven't called one another about their problems or for advice?  What about having dinners together ("A special tribute came from Khalidi's friend and frequent dinner companion, the young state Sen. Barack Obama. Speaking to the crowd, Obama reminisced about meals prepared by Khalidi's wife, Mona, and conversations that had challenged his thinking.")?
Do the research...........

Offline prE4chEr

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2008, 06:52:48 PM »
If nobody has been talking about it, there is no reason to speculate. All you have been doing on this board is speculating. You haven't provided any proof that he was friends with him beyond his work relationship. When I delivered pizza, I worked with felons on parole. I worked with rapists, drug dealers, thieves, etc. I had a cordial relationship with people who have done bad things. What does that say about me? Not much. It says I needed a job. Should I have quit because some of the cooks and dishwashers were convicted criminals? Am I to be held accountable for their past transgressions? Should this follow me the rest of my life?
(\__/)
(o.O )

"All that we see or seem

Offline kari

• Always looking in.....
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2008, 07:03:26 PM »
If nobody has been talking about it, there is no reason to speculate. All you have been doing on this board is speculating. You haven't provided any proof that he was friends with him beyond his work relationship. When I delivered pizza, I worked with felons on parole. I worked with rapists, drug dealers, thieves, etc. I had a cordial relationship with people who have done bad things. What does that say about me? Not much. It says I needed a job. Should I have quit because some of the cooks and dishwashers were convicted criminals? Am I to be held accountable for their past transgressions? Should this follow me the rest of my life?
First off, it is not speculating when Obama, himself, reminisced about meals prepared by Khalidi's wife!  As for "nobody has been talking about it", have you NOT been watching the news, bloggers, and other community boards?

Offline prE4chEr

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2008, 07:18:49 PM »
Nobody has been talking about them having close relationships. It's always about them serving on the same board, or campaigning at his house.
(\__/)
(o.O )

"All that we see or seem

Offline kari

• Always looking in.....
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 26, 2008, 07:23:58 PM »
Nobody has been talking about them having close relationships. It's always about them serving on the same board, or campaigning at his house.
Actually, it's been Obama and his campaign that has been talking about them serving on the same board. There have been many questions concerning his ties to terrorists, racists, etc. from the people, but the media has been giving Obama and his campaign a free ride, not asking the really tough questions.  After the WFTV interview, I believe they will be even more concerned with asking the tough questions!

Offline What_The?

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 26, 2008, 10:33:02 PM »
Write to Bush.

You know these evil men exist and you and he have a Constitutional duty to bring them to justice.
"There are plenty of good reasons for fighting, but no good reason ever to hate without reservation, to imagine that God almighty Himself hates with you, too. Where's evil? It's that large part of every man that wants to hate without limit, that wants to hate with God on its side." - Kurt Vonnegut

Offline kari

• Always looking in.....
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 26, 2008, 10:52:31 PM »
Write to Bush.

You know these evil men exist and you and he have a Constitutional duty to bring them to justice.
You my friend are the one seeing "evil"..... I have supplied a list of names of Obama's "assoicates" which I invite people to research for themselves.  I actuallly did research them, and can say it took a good deal of time to search.... no, I did not rely on politcal blogs, I had to go through quite a bit to find actual news articles from legitimate sources, not partisan sources either.  I actually check out anything negative that is posted against McCain/Palin to see if there is validity in it.  I believe in informative voting.....

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 27, 2008, 02:24:00 AM »
always trying to scape goat W when you can't answer winston?

I believe he had a close relationship with jeremiah wright. that's a friend to be proud to associate with.

Offline prE4chEr

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 27, 2008, 09:37:59 AM »
I would be honored to have pre-campaign Jeremiah Wright as a friend. I don't see why anybody wouldn't. He has done great things for his community and country. The reason I say pre-campaign is because he screwed Obama during some press conferences. I am sure he was telling the truth, but as a friend he should have kept his mouth shut. I am talking about when he said Obama has to say things just because he is a politician. He screwed his friend. I didn't respect that.
(\__/)
(o.O )

"All that we see or seem

Offline matrsnot

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 27, 2008, 12:43:54 PM »
That too was the truth.  He does have to say things to get elected.  True or not.  Same with McCain.  Wright has damned the US in his words and deserves to be rated along with the other radicals Obama associates with.

Offline Princess_KA

• Always look eye...
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 27, 2008, 02:09:07 PM »
I received a very fancy flyer in the mail last week about Obama's 'relationship' with Bill Ayers. Unfortunately, it was more propaganda than informative.  Pretty disappointing - it gave no facts, just little one liner blurbs. 

Offline kari

• Always looking in.....
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 27, 2008, 02:21:03 PM »
I received a very fancy flyer in the mail last week about Obama's 'relationship' with Bill Ayers. Unfortunately, it was more propaganda than informative.  Pretty disappointing - it gave no facts, just little one liner blurbs.
In all honesty, it really is better to do the research yourself.  Be careful of the blogs that can be biased, but sometimes they will lead you to the actual news stories or to the speeches where you can gather the real information.  I actually forgot to add the direct link from Obama to Ayers on the pic up there ^ because, it was late and the more research I did, the more links to questionable ties I was finding.  Though many people have one, maybe two friends that may be of questionable character, finding 10 (can not include his brother with that number as it is his brother!) extremely questionable ones was more then even I could try and explain away!  Research each one and you get a very disturbing picture.

Offline dream

• It may be those who do most, dream most.
    • View Profile

Offline dream

• It may be those who do most, dream most.
    • View Profile

Offline What_The?

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 27, 2008, 05:15:27 PM »
Its that thinking that has led our country to the present state of affairs, from which it appears as if there has been a major political and ideological shift away from chicken shit scrdy cat politics of hate and onto governing in a responsible manner.

It is too bad the chicken little's will have to hide under their bed fearing the fake boogie men Faux News and Rush Liebaugh tell them to fear to
drum up ratings, but we can't all live a life of tin foil fears and lies.

Look where it's gotten the US in the last 8 years.
"There are plenty of good reasons for fighting, but no good reason ever to hate without reservation, to imagine that God almighty Himself hates with you, too. Where's evil? It's that large part of every man that wants to hate without limit, that wants to hate with God on its side." - Kurt Vonnegut

Offline kari

• Always looking in.....
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 27, 2008, 05:26:46 PM »
Its that thinking that has led our country to the present state of affairs, from which it appears as if there has been a major political and ideological shift away from chicken shit scrdy cat politics of hate and onto governing in a responsible manner.

It is too bad the chicken little's will have to hide under their bed fearing the fake boogie men Faux News and Rush Liebaugh tell them to fear to
drum up ratings, but we can't all live a life of tin foil fears and lies.

Look where it's gotten the US in the last 8 years.
We are looking at the possibility of having a President who's friends/associates are anti-America, anti-semitic, and you seem to think that we have no cause for alarm?  Would you allow your child/children to assoicate or be friends with someone who has bombed American buildings, preached hate against Jews, preached hate against America?  I would sincerely hope not so, why is it overlooked when it's one of the people who are running for the highest Office in our Country?

Let me add one thing....If you are right, Obama becomes President and makes a wonderful one, great!! 
BUT, what if we are right?.......

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 28, 2008, 03:24:54 AM »
nobama's track record makes it unlikely he would be a good president or keep this country safe.

some are planning ahead:

Gun Sales Thriving In Uncertain Times (VOA sub-title: Thanks to Obama!!!)
The Washington Post ^ | October 27, 2008 | Fredrick Kunkle

Gun Sales Thriving In Uncertain Times
By Fredrick Kunkle
Washington Post Staff Writer
Monday, October 27, 2008; Page A01

Americans have cut back on buying cars, furniture and clothes
in a tough economy, but there's one consumer item that's still
enjoying healthy sales: guns.
...SNIP...

Several variables drive sales, but many dealers, buyers and
experts attribute the increase in part to concerns about the
economy and fears that if Sen. Barack Obama of Illinois wins
the presidency, he will join with fellow Democrats in Congress to
enact new gun controls.
...SNIP...

"Even though [Obama] has a lot going for him, he's not very
pro-gun," said Paul Pluff, a spokesman for Massachusetts-based
Smith & Wesson, which has reported higher sales. Gun enthusiasts
are "going to go out and get [firearms] while they still can."

(Excerpt) Read more at washingtonpost.com ...

Offline Digital Narcosis

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 28, 2008, 04:39:17 AM »

Offline littlebit

• Cunning Linguist
  • Home is what you make it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 28, 2008, 06:10:48 AM »
What drug does one have to take to appreciate that?

I think it is a reference to the movie "The Ring".
Some people are like Slinkies... Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

I'd give my left arm to be ambidextrous...

“The truth is, everyone is going to end up hurting you. You just have to find the ones who are worth suffering for.”

Offline prE4chEr

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 28, 2008, 07:31:00 AM »
Crap. I watched it. Now I'm going to die in seven days. Might as well go out with a bang. Watch out Pulaski County. prE4chEr has nothing to lose. I am totally not going to wear my seat belt the whole week. That's me........living on the edge.
(\__/)
(o.O )

"All that we see or seem

Offline kari

• Always looking in.....
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 29, 2008, 12:14:50 PM »
I updated the original post since, I came across a picture of Obama with Edward Said in 1998 at an Arab Community dinner in Chicago.

Offline kari

• Always looking in.....
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 29, 2008, 07:20:39 PM »
Ali Abunimah, "The last time I spoke to Obama was in the winter of 2004 at a gathering in Chicago’s Hyde Park neighborhood. He was in the midst of a primary campaign to secure the Democratic nomination for the United States Senate seat he now occupies. But at that time polls showed him trailing."
"As he came in from the cold and took off his coat, I went up to greet him. He responded warmly, and volunteered, 'Hey, I’m sorry I haven’t said more about Palestine right now, but we are in a tough primary race.  I’m hoping when things calm down I can be more up front.' He referred to my activism, including columns I was contributing to the The Chicago Tribune critical of Israeli and US policy [and said:] 'Keep up the good work!'
http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=AmFBDPFWKBU&feature=related

Consider his associations for well over 20 years....... The picture at the beginning of this thread shows what Sen Obama is not daring to tell the American people.