Shoutbox

Refresh History
  • littlebit: Makes sense.
    July 16, 2017, 04:40:28 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Boards will stay open for a place people can find history information longer. I am not allowing anyone to sign up for now because of so many foreginers just wanting to promote their business..
    December 10, 2016, 05:10:27 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Not sure why didn't look, I may be shutting down these message boards..
    November 17, 2016, 12:42:43 AM
  • ~kathy~: rick why is the timestamp showing up a day in advance?
    September 13, 2016, 12:27:46 AM
  • Valor7: What I tried to say is that the actual money would not be there that quick. But a loan against that would work if they are willing to do that.
    August 08, 2016, 01:51:51 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Why so long before it comes online? 911 took out a loan or bond with the known guarantee payment and began building..
    August 08, 2016, 07:46:34 AM
  • Valor7: Actually no it is not, a dependable Revenue stream will not come on line until the 4th quarter of 2017 so 2018 budget will be up in the air, not quite sure what they will have. By 2019 budget all will be well.
    August 04, 2016, 09:27:17 PM
  • Valor7: You mean that tax that the Commissioners would not put on the ballot for so many years? Strange things happened when the citizens got a chance to vote on that issue.
    August 03, 2016, 06:43:06 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Back up is now available withe the new tax..
    August 03, 2016, 05:01:35 PM
  • Valor7: Thanks a lot Ladies!!
    July 29, 2016, 01:16:13 PM
  • littlebit: ((*(*&
    July 27, 2016, 03:47:52 PM
  • ~kathy~: lol
    July 15, 2016, 09:34:56 AM
  • Valor7: A guy could get killed around here while waiting for backup!
    July 13, 2016, 07:31:58 PM
  • Lepard LLC: You are not alone..
    July 13, 2016, 07:28:53 PM
  • Valor7: I just hate it when I talk to myself!!!!
    July 08, 2016, 12:54:09 PM
  • Valor7: I could have worded that better, we talked details, options, the pros and cons of each, in  order to arrive at the best ballot language to present to the voters. Hope that makes this clearer.
    April 15, 2016, 06:36:14 PM
  • Valor7: sorry about the typos still working with just one arm in action
    April 13, 2016, 01:10:42 PM
  • Valor7: Yes and no. We talked details and options until we were blue in the face but I never heardbring it over, it was always the time was not right for the issue to pass. Glad to see the time in now right and I for one shall vote yes on the ballot. I would urge all others to do the sameour county is busting at the seams crimewise and no matter how many bad guys we send off there always seems to someone to replace them. The Sheriff's Office needs the help.
    April 13, 2016, 01:08:35 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Is that true Valor? Did he ask you what you wanted?
    March 01, 2016, 04:55:37 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Gene Newkirk Rick I have waited for a Sheriff to bring it to me on what he wanted. I have pushed Mr long for a while to get it to me. He told me he was close to having or done. Now hopefully the people will get to decide on it. I spoke with Steve about this a few times.
    March 01, 2016, 04:54:54 AM
  • Kimberly: Wow- I have a new name..........
    February 23, 2016, 10:25:15 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Works on mine, improvements are being done here. I may kick back into her a lot and post but working on different technologies right now. Seeing how things interact.
    January 18, 2016, 09:01:20 AM
  • Valor7: Yes it is working. If you need a laugh the wife showed me how to correctly use the silly thing.
    January 04, 2016, 05:32:59 PM
  • Valor7: Think so, mine is trying to work but it is now user and password protected and I dont know mine
    December 17, 2015, 01:32:16 PM
  • "DJ": Is there still a working android app for the PCSD
    December 14, 2015, 08:14:53 PM

Author Topic: See what psychiatrists think about you.  (Read 3053 times)

Offline Desrt Sky

• View Profile
See what psychiatrists think about you.
« on: December 04, 2008, 12:34:17 AM »

Share/Bookmark

Fort Wood Hotel

Boards

Devils Elbow

Attractions

Sports

St. Robert

Waynesville

PC Daily

Dixon

Menu Guide

Fun Links

Homework

Crocker

Fort Wood

Swedeborg

Big Piney

Laquey

Classifieds

Restaurants

Richland

Fort  Hotels

No cheating. If all of the eight desserts listed below were sitting in front of you, which would you choose (sorry, you can only pick one)!

Trust me...this is very accurate. Pick your dessert, and then look to see what psychiatrists think about you.  [/s]

REMEMBER - No Cheating. Makeyour choice before you check the meaning.     

After taking this dessert personality test be sure to post put your choice of dessert.  [/s]

Here are your choices:

1. Angel Food Cake       
2. Brownies         
3. Lemon Meringue Pie         
4. Vanilla Cake With Chocolate Icing       
5. Strawberry Shortcake       
6. Chocolate Cake With Chocolate Icing       
7. Ice Cream         
8. Carrot Cake         

No, you can't change your mind once you scroll down, so think carefully about what your choice will be. 
OK - Now that you've made your choice, this is what the researchers say about you... [/s]
SCROLL DOWN---No Cheating                   

1. ANGEL FOOD CAKE -- Sweet, loving, cuddly. You love all warm and fuzzy items. A little nutty at times. Sometimes you need an ice cream cone at the end of the day. Others perceive you as being childlike and immatureat imes.               

2. BROWNIES -- You are adventurous, love new ideas, and area champion of underdogs and a slayer of dragons. When tempers flare up you whip out your saber. You are always the oddball with a unique sense of humor anddirection. You tend to be very loyal.               

3. LEMON MERINGUE -- Smooth, sexy, & articulate with your hands, you are an excellent caregiver and a good teacher. But don't try to walk and chew gum at the same time. A bit of a diva at times, you set your own style because you do your own thing. You shine when it comes to helpingothers and have many friends.             

4. VANILLA CAKE WITH CHOCOLATE ICING -- Fun-loving, sassy, humorous, not very grounded in life; very indecisive and lacking motivation. Everyone enjoys being around you, but you are a practical joker. Others should be cautious in making you mad. However, you are a friend for life.

5. STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE -- Romantic, warm, loving. You care about other people, can be counted on in a pinch and expect the same in return.Intuitively keen. You can be very emotional at times but a true person in every way. You like to do things for yourself and help others learnabout themselves.               

6. CHOCOLATE CAKE WITH CHOCOLATE ICING-- Sexy; always ready to give and receive. Very creative, adventurous, ambitious,and passionate. You can appear to have a cold exterior but are warm on the inside. Not afraid to take chances. Will not settle for anything average in life. Love to laugh.               

7. ICE CREAM -- You like sports, whether it be baseball,football,basketball, or soccer. If you could, you would like to participate, but you enjoy watching sports. You don't like to give up the remote control. You tend to be self-centered and high maintenance.

8. CARROT CAKE -- You are a very fun loving person, who likes to laugh.
You are fun to be with. People like to hangout with you. You are a very warm hearted person and a little quirky at times. You have many loyal friends. You were meant to lead and teach others. A wonderful rolemodel.

My favorite - CHOCOLATE CAKE WITH CHOCOLATE ICING

Offline kari

• Always looking in.....
    • View Profile
Re: See what psychiatrists think about you.
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2008, 12:44:18 AM »
I know you were only suppose to pick one, BUT I most always overindulge....  I picked strawberry short cake (5) and topped it off with chocolate cake with chocolate icing (6)  I can't help it, I love chocolate mixed with certain fruits!  Ok, in all honesty I would have finished off the other two, then went to the angel food cake..... I can't help myself!!!!!
Proud to have served, US Army, WAC

Offline Desrt Sky

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2008, 12:46:32 AM »
 ::D:

Offline kari

• Always looking in.....
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2008, 12:49:20 AM »
It's funny though, each one of them DO describe me..... as for the lemon meringue pie, I have never had it, will never have it..... Meringue is ALIVE!  You cut that stuff and it "heals" itself...ewwwww.
Proud to have served, US Army, WAC

Offline ♥♣ ~Maynard~♣♥

• GOING GREEN: Save a tree,eat a beaver.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2008, 12:50:25 AM »
Remember I'm a nudist so when you respond to one of my post yor talking to a naked man  :)

For entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons living or dead is purely coincidental.

Offline I have no username

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2008, 01:07:07 AM »
pretty accurate...not sure on the sexy thing...my wife seems to think so, guess thats what counts the most :-)

6. CHOCOLATE CAKE WITH CHOCOLATE ICING-- Sexy; always ready to give and receive. Very creative, adventurous, ambitious,and passionate. You can appear to have a cold exterior but are warm on the inside. Not afraid to take chances. Will not settle for anything average in life. Love to laugh
Μολὼν λαβέ

If you want total security, go to prison. There you're fed, clothed, given medical care and so on. The only thing lacking... is freedom.
Dwight D. Eisenhower

Offline ♥♥♥Trena♥♥♥

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2008, 01:21:46 AM »
5. STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE -- Romantic, warm, loving. You care about other people, can be counted on in a pinch and expect the same in return.Intuitively keen. You can be very emotional at times but a true person in every way. You like to do things for yourself and help others learnabout themselves.               
Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets, So love the people who treat you right, Forget the ones who don't, and believe everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, let it. Nobody said it would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it.

Offline Desrt Sky

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2008, 01:28:16 AM »
Hmmm...Ice Cream  ??? :wink1a:   ::D:
I'm not telling :wink1a:
Want to try a guess?

Offline ♥♥♥Trena♥♥♥

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2008, 01:32:00 AM »
Want to try a guess?
My guess is....
You are fun to be with. People like to hangout with you. You are a very warm hearted person and a little quirky at times. You have many loyal friends. You were meant to lead and teach others. A wonderful rolemodel.
Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets, So love the people who treat you right, Forget the ones who don't, and believe everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, let it. Nobody said it would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it.

Offline CrazedChris

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2008, 03:50:30 AM »
Pretty accurate.  =]

#8 was my first choise.

#2 was my second.
2. BROWNIES -- You are adventurous, love new ideas, and area champion of underdogs and a slayer of dragons. When tempers flare up you whip out your saber. You are always the oddball with a unique sense of humor and direction. You tend to be very loyal.

Offline Jax

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2008, 03:55:05 AM »

pretty cool

Offline soso

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2008, 12:46:14 PM »
3. LEMON MERINGUE -- Smooth, sexy, & articulate with your hands, you are an excellent caregiver and a good teacher. But don't try to walk and chew gum at the same time. A bit of a diva at times, you set your own style because you do your own thing. You shine when it comes to helpingothers and have many friends.

Yep this is me.... :yahoo: :yahoo:
"Life should NOT be a  journey to the grave with the  intention of arriving  safely in  an attractive and well preserved body, but  rather to skid in   sideways, chocolate in one hand, body thoroughly  used up, totally worn  out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"
Author Unknown

Offline soso

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 04, 2008, 12:47:38 PM »
Want to try a guess?

My guess is**********

1. ANGEL FOOD CAKE -- Sweet, loving, cuddly. You love all warm and fuzzy items. A little nutty at times. Sometimes you need an ice cream cone at the end of the day. Others perceive you as being childlike and immatureat imes.   
"Life should NOT be a  journey to the grave with the  intention of arriving  safely in  an attractive and well preserved body, but  rather to skid in   sideways, chocolate in one hand, body thoroughly  used up, totally worn  out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"
Author Unknown

Offline Eden

• Not in Drama Club or on the Debate Team!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 04, 2008, 01:13:22 PM »
"Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, Nor hell a fury like a woman scorned"

Offline julymorning

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 04, 2008, 10:31:15 PM »
I was going to pick strawberry shortcake when I first saw it but decided to look at the rest of the choices.

I think if the shortcake had had plenty of strawberries on it and whip cream, I would have picked it for sure.  Pictures would have helped!

I finally went with the carrot cake.
Hey, it's just me, Suzi

Offline julymorning

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 04, 2008, 10:35:31 PM »
Want to try a guess?

I'm going with chocolate cake and chocolate icing.  More specifically chocolate devil's food cake.
Hey, it's just me, Suzi

Offline angelamo

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 05, 2008, 07:39:13 PM »
My choice - Chocolate on Chocolate. :D

That's pretty neat. :)

Offline autumnsmommy

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 20, 2008, 09:43:34 AM »
I picked Carrot Cake, and it sounds just like me.
Don't mistake lack of talent for genius

Offline prE4chEr

• Go to Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 20, 2008, 10:19:03 AM »
Brownies with ice cream. You got to have icecream with your brownies.
(\__/)
(o.O )
(> < )  Look into my evil eye. Bunny needs brains.....BRAINS!!!

"All that we see or seem
Is but a dream within a dream" Edgar Allan Poe

Offline Kristi Marie

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 20, 2008, 12:52:46 PM »
Brownies with ice cream. You got to have icecream with your brownies.
that's because you get the munchies with those brownies you like so well!!! lmao