Shoutbox

Refresh History
  • littlebit: Makes sense.
    July 16, 2017, 04:40:28 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Boards will stay open for a place people can find history information longer. I am not allowing anyone to sign up for now because of so many foreginers just wanting to promote their business..
    December 10, 2016, 05:10:27 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Not sure why didn't look, I may be shutting down these message boards..
    November 17, 2016, 12:42:43 AM
  • ~kathy~: rick why is the timestamp showing up a day in advance?
    September 13, 2016, 12:27:46 AM
  • Valor7: What I tried to say is that the actual money would not be there that quick. But a loan against that would work if they are willing to do that.
    August 08, 2016, 01:51:51 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Why so long before it comes online? 911 took out a loan or bond with the known guarantee payment and began building..
    August 08, 2016, 07:46:34 AM
  • Valor7: Actually no it is not, a dependable Revenue stream will not come on line until the 4th quarter of 2017 so 2018 budget will be up in the air, not quite sure what they will have. By 2019 budget all will be well.
    August 04, 2016, 09:27:17 PM
  • Valor7: You mean that tax that the Commissioners would not put on the ballot for so many years? Strange things happened when the citizens got a chance to vote on that issue.
    August 03, 2016, 06:43:06 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Back up is now available withe the new tax..
    August 03, 2016, 05:01:35 PM
  • Valor7: Thanks a lot Ladies!!
    July 29, 2016, 01:16:13 PM
  • littlebit: ((*(*&
    July 27, 2016, 03:47:52 PM
  • ~kathy~: lol
    July 15, 2016, 09:34:56 AM
  • Valor7: A guy could get killed around here while waiting for backup!
    July 13, 2016, 07:31:58 PM
  • Lepard LLC: You are not alone..
    July 13, 2016, 07:28:53 PM
  • Valor7: I just hate it when I talk to myself!!!!
    July 08, 2016, 12:54:09 PM
  • Valor7: I could have worded that better, we talked details, options, the pros and cons of each, in  order to arrive at the best ballot language to present to the voters. Hope that makes this clearer.
    April 15, 2016, 06:36:14 PM
  • Valor7: sorry about the typos still working with just one arm in action
    April 13, 2016, 01:10:42 PM
  • Valor7: Yes and no. We talked details and options until we were blue in the face but I never heardbring it over, it was always the time was not right for the issue to pass. Glad to see the time in now right and I for one shall vote yes on the ballot. I would urge all others to do the sameour county is busting at the seams crimewise and no matter how many bad guys we send off there always seems to someone to replace them. The Sheriff's Office needs the help.
    April 13, 2016, 01:08:35 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Is that true Valor? Did he ask you what you wanted?
    March 01, 2016, 04:55:37 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Gene Newkirk Rick I have waited for a Sheriff to bring it to me on what he wanted. I have pushed Mr long for a while to get it to me. He told me he was close to having or done. Now hopefully the people will get to decide on it. I spoke with Steve about this a few times.
    March 01, 2016, 04:54:54 AM
  • Kimberly: Wow- I have a new name..........
    February 23, 2016, 10:25:15 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Works on mine, improvements are being done here. I may kick back into her a lot and post but working on different technologies right now. Seeing how things interact.
    January 18, 2016, 09:01:20 AM
  • Valor7: Yes it is working. If you need a laugh the wife showed me how to correctly use the silly thing.
    January 04, 2016, 05:32:59 PM
  • Valor7: Think so, mine is trying to work but it is now user and password protected and I dont know mine
    December 17, 2015, 01:32:16 PM
  • "DJ": Is there still a working android app for the PCSD
    December 14, 2015, 08:14:53 PM

Author Topic: Concerning the Lawsuit filed over 911 by JT  (Read 22902 times)

Offline Janice

• View Profile
Concerning the Lawsuit filed over 911 by JT
« on: January 10, 2009, 02:19:26 AM »

Share/Bookmark

Fort Wood Hotel

Boards

Devils Elbow

Attractions

Sports

St. Robert

Waynesville

PC Daily

Dixon

Menu Guide

Fun Links

Homework

Crocker

Fort Wood

Swedeborg

Big Piney

Laquey

Classifieds

Restaurants

Richland

Fort  Hotels

I haven't lived here all my life and didn't know about this when it happened, not sure I even lived here then. I do have a question though.. Do you as a Sheriff or Law Enforcement have access to a lawyer (not through the county), but as someone in LE, or as Sheriff who could look at the lawsuit and what was decided and give you some advice. I wish you & your dept.  well as alot of us can see you are up againist a brick wall

Offline Valor7

• View Profile
Re: Concerning the Lawsuit filed over 911 by JT
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2009, 03:04:14 PM »
I haven't lived here all my life and didn't know about this when it happened, not sure I even lived here then. I do have a question though.. Do you as a Sheriff or Law Enforcement have access to a lawyer (not through the county), but as someone in LE, or as Sheriff who could look at the lawsuit and what was decided and give you some advice. I wish you & your dept.  well as alot of us can see you are up againist a brick wall

I probably should not answer this post BUT what the heck I am tired of all the arrows in the back. Yes I do have access to a lawyer. I joined the PBA (a police support group) so that I could have access to their attorney. Oops! Their attorney is the guy who filed the case for JT.  I can also ask the attorney who takes most of the cases for the county insurance company. But our insurance company only gave us $10,000.00 to spend on attorney's. The real problem was that while I am named in the LAWSUIT, I am not accused of a single misdeed in the lawsuit. I am only guilty of being the WINNER. So since the ALL of the accusations in the LAWSUIT are pointed at the County Clerk and she wanted an attorney she already knew from the Missouri Association of Counties Association I let her pick Ivan as her attorney and he will also rep for me.

P. S. , I also have a number of other attorney's, mostly local,  who have visited with me in a nice quiet spot to talk LAWSUIT issues and I feel just fine over this affair.

JB

Offline Valor7

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2009, 03:32:10 PM »
I should add that the same basic options exist regarding advice needed because of JT's 2001 LAWSUIT against Pulaski County with the exception of using the PBA attorney who also filed the 2001 LAWSUIT.
JB

Offline Valor7

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2009, 03:34:28 PM »
Oh, and now that you have more info on this topic do you have a headache? Feel confused? Lost and betwitched? Stoned and lazy? Informed? Anything?

JB

Offline Law101

• Global Moderator
  • Big Piney Community Activist
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2009, 03:45:04 PM »
J.B., I don't think things in Pulaski County will ever be simple! 

I am glad that so many of the local attorneys have quietly offered you advice.   

Offline Janice

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2009, 11:01:06 PM »
To be honest with ya Sheriff, I don't know how you do what you do. I was only wishing maybe that someone with more knowledge than I could advise you on how you can make the commissoners live up to what they seemed to agree with in that lawsuit. As I said before, Good Luck cause we can all see what you are up againist.

Offline OzarkCavs

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2009, 02:38:14 AM »
Hey JB, Just wanted to let you know that we support what you're doing.  You're in a difficult spot and although JT is showing his *@# in this, you're remaining professional and the real winner in soooo many aspects.

Offline Valor7

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2009, 10:58:03 PM »

I have been informed that JTís attorney has asked for a continuance for the Feb. 13th court date in Pulaski County Circuit Court. Our attorney has not objected and Judge Hass has granted the stay. The next court date is unknown at this time.

JB

Offline OzarkCavs

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2009, 12:01:28 AM »
What a rip!. ::)   Lets get this over with so you and the people can move on!

Offline demo.dave

• Im a veteran of the unspeakable.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2009, 12:30:02 AM »
At this rate, you will be paying for a lawyer out of your retirement fund.

Offline OzarkCavs

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2009, 12:44:54 AM »
LOL  No kidding!  He's got to use up all of the taxpayers monies that he can.  Wish JB could turn around and sue him after this is all over! 

Offline Yankee Trader

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2009, 02:57:50 AM »
Guess over 3 months to prepare for a day in court wasn't enough.

Offline OzarkCavs

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2009, 02:08:25 PM »
Not only that, but i feel sorry for JB in all of this mess.  He is just trying to go about his business and do the best he can with the little he has to work with and take office because that was what the people wanted and here he is on a teter tawter, not knowing what will happen next.  It was the will of the people and the people have spoken.  Its a pile of poop that this lawsuit was able to come to pass in the first place.  If a new vote was to come up, it will be interesting to see just how many JT fans turn over to JB, just because of this senseless lawsuit and waste of tax payers money. 

Offline Pete

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 12, 2009, 07:57:18 PM »
Hey JB, your second term will be over before the judges can figure out how to try this case. Soon we will see the media pick up on it and the judge will smile for the cameras. Next the attorney's will be smiling. I do not believe anything will come of this law suit but money spent and wasted. I think I heard you say 2 terms was it. If so, this county will most likely miss you and let someone else smile for the camres.
If your going to be dumb, you better be tough!

Offline Valor7

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 12, 2009, 09:13:46 PM »
Hey JB, your second term will be over before the judges can figure out how to try this case. Soon we will see the media pick up on it and the judge will smile for the cameras. Next the attorney's will be smiling. I do not believe anything will come of this law suit but money spent and wasted. I think I heard you say 2 terms was it. If so, this county will most likely miss you and let someone else smile for the camres.

Actually I can go three terms if I want, kind of depends on if I am making any progress in moving the department forward.

JB

Offline OzarkCavs

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2009, 10:29:47 PM »
Well, i'd have to say that we would certainly miss you JB. 

Offline msheek

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2009, 11:23:51 PM »
WE could only hope.

Actually I can go three terms if I want, kind of depends on if I am making any progress in moving the department forward.

JB
If anybody knows MAYNARDS given name please PM me with it.  I will not tell who tells me!

Michael Sheek

Offline FedUp

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 13, 2009, 12:17:38 AM »
I believe there will be quite a few JT supporters that, should the lawsuit succeed, will cross over to JB.  Still, I don't see how a judge can order a new election...a recount maybe, but a new election just seems a bridge too far.

Not only that, but i feel sorry for JB in all of this mess.  He is just trying to go about his business and do the best he can with the little he has to work with and take office because that was what the people wanted and here he is on a teter tawter, not knowing what will happen next.  It was the will of the people and the people have spoken.  Its a pile of poop that this lawsuit was able to come to pass in the first place.  If a new vote was to come up, it will be interesting to see just how many JT fans turn over to JB, just because of this senseless lawsuit and waste of tax payers money. 

Offline OzarkCavs

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 13, 2009, 12:26:29 AM »
I would be surprised if they made a whole new election too.  I agree with you and even said the same thing myself.  JT supporters will switch over to JB just because of this lawsuit.  Gee, why doesn't JT leave while he still has a little bit of integrity and dignity left?  Beats the heck out of me!

Offline oldcowpoke

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 13, 2009, 04:20:16 AM »
Gee, why doesn't JT leave while he still has a little bit of integrity and dignity left?  Beats the heck out of me!
Integrity and dignity in the same sentence with JT? He does not know the meaning of those words, let alone HAVE any.

Offline OzarkCavs

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 13, 2009, 10:51:25 AM »
LOL.  Yeah, you're right!  Years ago back in the small town i grew up in, the citizens would have chased someone like him out of town.  Although that would never happen in todays world, back in the day, the townspeople wouldn't have tolerated it and told him to leave before sundown.  Course back then, they never would have considered wasting money on such nonsense either.   

Offline MRS. YUKONJACK57

• Mrs.Yukon Jack
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 18, 2009, 08:16:01 AM »
Good Luck JB  I'm always behind you and no arrows in my hand. 

I probably should not answer this post BUT what the heck I am tired of all the arrows in the back. Yes I do have access to a lawyer. I joined the PBA (a police support group) so that I could have access to their attorney. Oops! Their attorney is the guy who filed the case for JT.  I can also ask the attorney who takes most of the cases for the county insurance company. But our insurance company only gave us $10,000.00 to spend on attorney's. The real problem was that while I am named in the LAWSUIT, I am not accused of a single misdeed in the lawsuit. I am only guilty of being the WINNER. So since the ALL of the accusations in the LAWSUIT are pointed at the County Clerk and she wanted an attorney she already knew from the Missouri Association of Counties Association I let her pick Ivan as her attorney and he will also rep for me.

P. S. , I also have a number of other attorney's, mostly local,  who have visited with me in a nice quiet spot to talk LAWSUIT issues and I feel just fine over this affair.

JB

Offline Valor7

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 05, 2009, 12:47:11 AM »
The latest word is that JT's lawyers will be here on March 16 or 17 (cannot remember which) to go over documents with Diana and then will decide how to proceed with the alledged "recount". We do not have any court dates set at this time.
JB

Offline Yankee Trader

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 05, 2009, 04:42:43 AM »
The latest word is that JT's lawyers will be here on March 16 or 17 (cannot remember which) to go over documents with Diana and then will decide how to proceed with the alledged "recount". We do not have any court dates set at this time.
JB

Is the "recount" by machine or by hand......is that settled yet?   Are we looking at an out of court settlement possibly??

Offline Valor7

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 05, 2009, 12:32:18 PM »
Is the "recount" by machine or by hand......is that settled yet?   Are we looking at an out of court settlement possibly??

We are looking at ??????????????????

JB

Offline Yankee Trader

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 06, 2009, 03:48:36 AM »
    We are looking at ??????????????????

JB

I was thinking along the lines of JT getting his recount and just going away. 

Offline FedUp

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 08, 2009, 10:37:44 PM »
If I remember correctly, the county clerk has a count verification before it's certified but I think that's done by machine.  At any rate, I don't see how JT will come up with enough votes to prevail, whether it's by machine or hand count. 

JB

Offline matrsnot

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 08, 2009, 10:53:50 PM »
Depends on WHO is doing the counting I am sure. 

Offline OzarkCavs

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 09, 2009, 12:06:05 AM »
Say JT did get a new election.  With all of his negative publicity what makes him think he could win anyway?  I know that a lot of his supporters are no more.

Offline ♥♣ ~Maynard~♣♥

• GOING GREEN: Save a tree,eat a beaver.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 01, 2009, 11:08:04 PM »
This is a direct quote posted on another board by JB!!

" JT won! I have been thrown out of office!"

I will let him fill you in on the other details  :crying:   :crying:   ::)
Remember I'm a nudist so when you respond to one of my post yor talking to a naked man  :)

For entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons living or dead is purely coincidental.