Shoutbox

Refresh History
  • littlebit: Makes sense.
    July 16, 2017, 04:40:28 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Boards will stay open for a place people can find history information longer. I am not allowing anyone to sign up for now because of so many foreginers just wanting to promote their business..
    December 10, 2016, 05:10:27 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Not sure why didn't look, I may be shutting down these message boards..
    November 17, 2016, 12:42:43 AM
  • ~kathy~: rick why is the timestamp showing up a day in advance?
    September 13, 2016, 12:27:46 AM
  • Valor7: What I tried to say is that the actual money would not be there that quick. But a loan against that would work if they are willing to do that.
    August 08, 2016, 01:51:51 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Why so long before it comes online? 911 took out a loan or bond with the known guarantee payment and began building..
    August 08, 2016, 07:46:34 AM
  • Valor7: Actually no it is not, a dependable Revenue stream will not come on line until the 4th quarter of 2017 so 2018 budget will be up in the air, not quite sure what they will have. By 2019 budget all will be well.
    August 04, 2016, 09:27:17 PM
  • Valor7: You mean that tax that the Commissioners would not put on the ballot for so many years? Strange things happened when the citizens got a chance to vote on that issue.
    August 03, 2016, 06:43:06 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Back up is now available withe the new tax..
    August 03, 2016, 05:01:35 PM
  • Valor7: Thanks a lot Ladies!!
    July 29, 2016, 01:16:13 PM
  • littlebit: ((*(*&
    July 27, 2016, 03:47:52 PM
  • ~kathy~: lol
    July 15, 2016, 09:34:56 AM
  • Valor7: A guy could get killed around here while waiting for backup!
    July 13, 2016, 07:31:58 PM
  • Lepard LLC: You are not alone..
    July 13, 2016, 07:28:53 PM
  • Valor7: I just hate it when I talk to myself!!!!
    July 08, 2016, 12:54:09 PM
  • Valor7: I could have worded that better, we talked details, options, the pros and cons of each, in  order to arrive at the best ballot language to present to the voters. Hope that makes this clearer.
    April 15, 2016, 06:36:14 PM
  • Valor7: sorry about the typos still working with just one arm in action
    April 13, 2016, 01:10:42 PM
  • Valor7: Yes and no. We talked details and options until we were blue in the face but I never heardbring it over, it was always the time was not right for the issue to pass. Glad to see the time in now right and I for one shall vote yes on the ballot. I would urge all others to do the sameour county is busting at the seams crimewise and no matter how many bad guys we send off there always seems to someone to replace them. The Sheriff's Office needs the help.
    April 13, 2016, 01:08:35 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Is that true Valor? Did he ask you what you wanted?
    March 01, 2016, 04:55:37 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Gene Newkirk Rick I have waited for a Sheriff to bring it to me on what he wanted. I have pushed Mr long for a while to get it to me. He told me he was close to having or done. Now hopefully the people will get to decide on it. I spoke with Steve about this a few times.
    March 01, 2016, 04:54:54 AM
  • Kimberly: Wow- I have a new name..........
    February 23, 2016, 10:25:15 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Works on mine, improvements are being done here. I may kick back into her a lot and post but working on different technologies right now. Seeing how things interact.
    January 18, 2016, 09:01:20 AM
  • Valor7: Yes it is working. If you need a laugh the wife showed me how to correctly use the silly thing.
    January 04, 2016, 05:32:59 PM
  • Valor7: Think so, mine is trying to work but it is now user and password protected and I dont know mine
    December 17, 2015, 01:32:16 PM
  • "DJ": Is there still a working android app for the PCSD
    December 14, 2015, 08:14:53 PM

Author Topic: Waynesville Police  (Read 16292 times)

Offline Just_a_Biker

• View Profile
Re: Waynesville Police
« Reply #30 on: January 13, 2009, 09:03:38 PM »

Share/Bookmark

Fort Wood Hotel

Boards

Devils Elbow

Attractions

Sports

St. Robert

Waynesville

PC Daily

Dixon

Menu Guide

Fun Links

Homework

Crocker

Fort Wood

Swedeborg

Big Piney

Laquey

Classifieds

Restaurants

Richland

Fort  Hotels

:)  I do like the good old fashioned way myself.

It's a dying thought process based on "Self Esteem" and "Political Correctness", which is nothing more than pampering people that don't deserve to be pamperred.  If my kids screw up I don't give them a pep talk, I give them the punishment they deserve, which does include "corporal punishment" at times.  Occasionally my kids and I will joke about a$$ woopins & they'll jokingly threaten to call DFS.  I often respond "Go ahead, might as well call 911 and start packing your bags, because I'll guarantee that'll be the last time you ever use that finger, or hand..."  Would I dismember them before LE could arrive?  That's a good question, one my kids haven't had the kahunas to find the answer for yet  ###$$#@!
The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. Cicero - 55 BC, Rome

Offline 48fan

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 13, 2009, 09:09:38 PM »

Would I dismember them before LE could arrive?  That's a good question, one my kids haven't had the kahunas to find the answer for yet  ###$$#@!

They know deep in the back of their minds "They Know!"... HA HA HA

Offline Just_a_Biker

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 13, 2009, 09:53:19 PM »

They know deep in the back of their minds "They Know!"... HA HA HA

lol
That's what I count on!!
The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. Cicero - 55 BC, Rome

Offline OfficerNeelsWife

• Lurker
  • Go to your profile and put something here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 14, 2009, 01:11:05 AM »
 :)  I found this a bit different. Because you may not have known this but the waynesville Police Department does not patrol the movie theatre the Sheriffs department does. My husband is a police officer for waynesville, an when i read 'this i called him at work an asked him about it. I do understand where u are coming from about your son, but like other people have said, there isnt to much a sheriff can do about somoene making fun of someone else.. Just my opinion...   

Offline lilbit

• Lurker
  • Go to your profile and put something here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 14, 2009, 02:22:07 AM »
If your son never approached the WPD to inform him on the situation the WPD can not do anything to prevent it. Its not like they are psychic. And like it was said earlier, alot of information is put out over their cell phones because everybody has scanners. So don't go shaking yout fingers at the WPD because they are on there phones you do not know the situation. I understand you are trying to protect your son from the harrassment. However I do find it very hard to believe that you were told to call PCSD.

Offline demo.dave

• Im a veteran of the unspeakable.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 14, 2009, 02:42:05 AM »
Im sure they were told to call county because im sure it was a county officer there and waynesville knew that. I could understand the confusion thinkin it was a waynesville cop since thats what town they were in. Most kids dont know the difference in what department a cop works for unless they look or see the car. Sounds like an honest mistake on which department it was to me.

Offline Just_a_Biker

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 14, 2009, 02:54:39 AM »
Im sure they were told to call county because im sure it was a county officer there and waynesville knew that. I could understand the confusion thinkin it was a waynesville cop since thats what town they were in. Most kids dont know the difference in what department a cop works for unless they look or see the car. Sounds like an honest mistake on which department it was to me.

Amazingly enough many ADULTS don't know the difference between who is who...  I'm sure YT & others can attest to that fact.

Offline grasshopper

• Lurker
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 15, 2009, 03:26:01 AM »
Well I was told to call the PCSD, believe whatever you want. 

Pretty much over it....

Thanks for the laughs & smiles, Biker!   :)

Offline noseyneighbor2

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 15, 2009, 03:39:52 AM »
I was imported here in 74 and was a army brat as well.  I went to 8th grade here and I went to live with my grandmother for 9th grade.  The kids at the middle school were rude, something I wasn't used to.  Being an army brat you move so much you better make friends fast!  Now high school was different because kids from the post go to the high school.  This town was a still is very cliqueish.  So yes it does go on and is very unfortunate.

Offline Valor7

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 15, 2009, 10:55:12 PM »

It's a dying thought process based on "Self Esteem" and "Political Correctness", which is nothing more than pampering people that don't deserve to be pamperred.  If my kids screw up I don't give them a pep talk, I give them the punishment they deserve, which does include "corporal punishment" at times.  Occasionally my kids and I will joke about a$$ woopins & they'll jokingly threaten to call DFS.  I often respond "Go ahead, might as well call 911 and start packing your bags, because I'll guarantee that'll be the last time you ever use that finger, or hand..."  Would I dismember them before LE could arrive?  That's a good question, one my kids haven't had the kahunas to find the answer for yet  ###$$#@!

Oh ya! My chance to get even for the kidnapping of my best officer, Ya! I dare you to clobber the kid! Your room is reserved!!!!!

JB

Offline demo.dave

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 15, 2009, 11:16:23 PM »

Oh ya! My chance to get even for the kidnapping of my best officer, Ya! I dare you to clobber the kid! Your room is reserved!!!!!

JB

Does his cell have chrome bars? You know he wont go if they dont.

Offline Just_a_Biker

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 15, 2009, 11:59:22 PM »

JB

LMAO!!!!  I have to thank you for literally making me laugh out loud!! 

Offline Just_a_Biker

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 16, 2009, 12:00:56 AM »

Does his cell have chrome bars? You know he wont go if they dont.

I generally consider chrome the enemy; takes too much time to keep looking pretty.  However, given the fact that I would have NOTHING but time on my hands that wouldn't be such a bad idea!

Offline demo.dave

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 16, 2009, 12:12:06 AM »

I generally consider chrome the enemy; takes too much time to keep looking pretty.  However, given the fact that I would have NOTHING but time on my hands that wouldn't be such a bad idea!

Youre tellin me it is. I have ONE small thing on my car thats chrome and its the tip of my monza exhaust. I cant keep it polished for anything. To hell with a whole bike. But a jail cell would look good chrome plated.

Offline Valor7

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 16, 2009, 12:57:30 AM »

LMAO!!!!  I have to thank you for literally making me laugh out loud!!

What joke?

Offline Just_a_Biker

• View Profile
« Reply #45 on: January 16, 2009, 03:38:57 AM »

Youre tellin me it is. I have ONE small thing on my car thats chrome and its the tip of my monza exhaust. I cant keep it polished for anything. To hell with a whole bike. But a jail cell would look good chrome plated.

Wait!!  That's it!  I'll start "buying" my chrome jail cell now.  I can send PCSD an allotment every month for them to build me my very own chrome jail cell.  That way I'll have a nice cell all to myself when the time comes.  AND, the county will board me for FREE because I already paid for my cell to be built and chromed!!!!

It's just like putting money aside for retirement, except it's a more realistic alternative because it's more likely I'll end up a guest of JB than I will retire!!!!

I LOVE IT!!!    :th_gen129:

Offline Lepard LLC

• Activist
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 16, 2009, 03:44:15 AM »
I hear the service is fantastic and soon there may be ease of escape also.

Wait!!  That's it!  I'll start "buying" my chrome jail cell now.  I can send PCSD an allotment every month for them to build me my very own chrome jail cell.  That way I'll have a nice cell all to myself when the time comes.  AND, the county will board me for FREE because I already paid for my cell to be built and chromed!!!!

It's just like putting money aside for retirement, except it's a more realistic alternative because it's more likely I'll end up a guest of JB than I will retire!!!!

I LOVE IT!!!    :th_gen129:

Offline demo.dave

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 16, 2009, 03:52:47 AM »

And if you do leave, make sure you have gloves. Dont want any fingerprints on that nice chrome.(insert joke) Then after you escape, steal a county uniform. They are about to be the rarest people in the county and hard to find.

Offline Just_a_Biker

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 16, 2009, 04:03:35 AM »

Hey, if everyone "bought" their own jail cell it'd fix some of JB's budget issues!  Just like "Buying a brick" for building a new school or something... except we can "Buy a cell"!!

Hey JB, can I buy my cell a little bigger than normal?  It'd be really cool if I could bring my bike in with me... 

Offline demo.dave

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 16, 2009, 11:14:06 PM »

Hey, if everyone "bought" their own jail cell it'd fix some of JB's budget issues!  Just like "Buying a brick" for building a new school or something... except we can "Buy a cell"!!

Hey JB, can I buy my cell a little bigger than normal?  It'd be really cool if I could bring my bike in with me...

You're cells are 8x8? Oh. Ours are 9x9. I love that movie.

Offline Just_a_Biker

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 19, 2009, 10:32:31 PM »

You're cells are 8x8? Oh. Ours are 9x9. I love that movie.

Ya... well, if I'm going to bring my bike in with me it'll have to be at least 10'...

Offline phoenix

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 28, 2009, 09:16:01 AM »
Let you use Alabama Chrome. It is alot cheaper and easier to clean... :NANANANA: