Shoutbox

Refresh History
  • littlebit: Makes sense.
    July 16, 2017, 04:40:28 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Boards will stay open for a place people can find history information longer. I am not allowing anyone to sign up for now because of so many foreginers just wanting to promote their business..
    December 10, 2016, 05:10:27 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Not sure why didn't look, I may be shutting down these message boards..
    November 17, 2016, 12:42:43 AM
  • ~kathy~: rick why is the timestamp showing up a day in advance?
    September 13, 2016, 12:27:46 AM
  • Valor7: What I tried to say is that the actual money would not be there that quick. But a loan against that would work if they are willing to do that.
    August 08, 2016, 01:51:51 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Why so long before it comes online? 911 took out a loan or bond with the known guarantee payment and began building..
    August 08, 2016, 07:46:34 AM
  • Valor7: Actually no it is not, a dependable Revenue stream will not come on line until the 4th quarter of 2017 so 2018 budget will be up in the air, not quite sure what they will have. By 2019 budget all will be well.
    August 04, 2016, 09:27:17 PM
  • Valor7: You mean that tax that the Commissioners would not put on the ballot for so many years? Strange things happened when the citizens got a chance to vote on that issue.
    August 03, 2016, 06:43:06 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Back up is now available withe the new tax..
    August 03, 2016, 05:01:35 PM
  • Valor7: Thanks a lot Ladies!!
    July 29, 2016, 01:16:13 PM
  • littlebit: ((*(*&
    July 27, 2016, 03:47:52 PM
  • ~kathy~: lol
    July 15, 2016, 09:34:56 AM
  • Valor7: A guy could get killed around here while waiting for backup!
    July 13, 2016, 07:31:58 PM
  • Lepard LLC: You are not alone..
    July 13, 2016, 07:28:53 PM
  • Valor7: I just hate it when I talk to myself!!!!
    July 08, 2016, 12:54:09 PM
  • Valor7: I could have worded that better, we talked details, options, the pros and cons of each, in  order to arrive at the best ballot language to present to the voters. Hope that makes this clearer.
    April 15, 2016, 06:36:14 PM
  • Valor7: sorry about the typos still working with just one arm in action
    April 13, 2016, 01:10:42 PM
  • Valor7: Yes and no. We talked details and options until we were blue in the face but I never heardbring it over, it was always the time was not right for the issue to pass. Glad to see the time in now right and I for one shall vote yes on the ballot. I would urge all others to do the sameour county is busting at the seams crimewise and no matter how many bad guys we send off there always seems to someone to replace them. The Sheriff's Office needs the help.
    April 13, 2016, 01:08:35 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Is that true Valor? Did he ask you what you wanted?
    March 01, 2016, 04:55:37 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Gene Newkirk Rick I have waited for a Sheriff to bring it to me on what he wanted. I have pushed Mr long for a while to get it to me. He told me he was close to having or done. Now hopefully the people will get to decide on it. I spoke with Steve about this a few times.
    March 01, 2016, 04:54:54 AM
  • Kimberly: Wow- I have a new name..........
    February 23, 2016, 10:25:15 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Works on mine, improvements are being done here. I may kick back into her a lot and post but working on different technologies right now. Seeing how things interact.
    January 18, 2016, 09:01:20 AM
  • Valor7: Yes it is working. If you need a laugh the wife showed me how to correctly use the silly thing.
    January 04, 2016, 05:32:59 PM
  • Valor7: Think so, mine is trying to work but it is now user and password protected and I dont know mine
    December 17, 2015, 01:32:16 PM
  • "DJ": Is there still a working android app for the PCSD
    December 14, 2015, 08:14:53 PM

Author Topic: drug dealers  (Read 14146 times)

Offline medicm

• View Profile
drug dealers
« on: March 06, 2009, 07:46:12 PM »

Share/Bookmark

Fort Wood Hotel

Boards

Devils Elbow

Attractions

Sports

St. Robert

Waynesville

PC Daily

Dixon

Menu Guide

Fun Links

Homework

Crocker

Fort Wood

Swedeborg

Big Piney

Laquey

Classifieds

Restaurants

Richland

Fort  Hotels

Hey JB! Who would I talk to if I think my neighbors are dealing drugs out of their house?  There seems to be ongoing suspicious activity there... :wee_fly:

Offline Cef Gin

• View Profile
Re: drug dealers
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2009, 09:35:15 PM »
How do you know they're actually dealing drugs out their house? Did you see it yourself?

Offline igahmah at work

• Global Moderator
  • Some pursue happiness, others create it!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2009, 09:48:31 PM »
did you not see the word "think" in her question?
When I was young, I wanted to be older.  This is not what I expected!

Offline Cef Gin

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2009, 09:52:46 PM »
Well let me rephrase that for all the slow thinkers out there

What makes you "THINK" they're actually dealing drugs out their house?

Offline What_The?

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2009, 09:55:05 PM »
Does it matter?

To the OP:

Look in the Breaking News section, in Crime Stoppers.
"There are plenty of good reasons for fighting, but no good reason ever to hate without reservation, to imagine that God almighty Himself hates with you, too. Where's evil? It's that large part of every man that wants to hate without limit, that wants to hate with God on its side." - Kurt Vonnegut

Offline demo.dave

• Im a veteran of the unspeakable.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2009, 10:08:09 PM »
Well let me rephrase that for all the slow thinkers out there

What makes you "THINK" they're actually dealing drugs out their house?

Hey JB! Who would I talk to if I think my neighbors are dealing drugs out of their house? There seems to be ongoing suspicious activity there... :wee_fly:

There. does that help you? I think you are the slow one.

Offline Cef Gin

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2009, 10:29:49 PM »
Well let me rephrase this againg for all the slow thinking people that can't read between the lines and need word by word SPECIFICS

Exaclty what SPECIFIC "ongoing suspicious activity" makes you "think" that they're dealing drugs out of their house?

LMAO

Offline What_The?

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2009, 10:34:48 PM »
Well let me rephrase this againg for all the slow thinking people that can't read between the lines and need word by word SPECIFICS

Exaclty what SPECIFIC "ongoing suspicious activity" makes you "think" that they're dealing drugs out of their house?

LMAO

You sound more like you are worried that you or your dealer are the people in question.

So I ask again, what does it matter?

The person was asking for help on reporting what they believe is drug activity, not help with determining whether they are able to determine what drug activity is.
"There are plenty of good reasons for fighting, but no good reason ever to hate without reservation, to imagine that God almighty Himself hates with you, too. Where's evil? It's that large part of every man that wants to hate without limit, that wants to hate with God on its side." - Kurt Vonnegut

Offline demo.dave

• Im a veteran of the unspeakable.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2009, 10:41:09 PM »
You sound more like you are worried that you or your dealer are the people in question.

Truth.

We understand what the OP is asking. You coconutz are the one that cant seem to comprehend it. But keep posting. We enjoy people coming on here posting some of the dumbest things. Gives us a laugh.

Offline Sheriff J. B. King

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2009, 11:02:25 PM »
Hey JB! Who would I talk to if I think my neighbors are dealing drugs out of their house?  There seems to be ongoing suspicious activity there... :wee_fly:

One way is to send me a private message on here. Lots of facts, addresses, names, etc. please.

JB

Offline prE4chEr

• Go to Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2009, 07:03:11 AM »

9. Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor. ("That's from the bible." Meatwad)

You are breaking a commandment by accusing your neighbor of selling drugs when you have no proof. Do you really want to gamble with your soul?

P.S.  Didn't your parents ever tell you nobody likes a tattletale?

P.P.S. http://www.whosarat.com/
(\__/)
(o.O )
(> < )  Look into my evil eye. Bunny needs brains.....BRAINS!!!

"All that we see or seem
Is but a dream within a dream" Edgar Allan Poe

Offline medicm

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2009, 12:35:40 AM »
Wow! I sure am getting a lot of negativity on here, just for wanting to get some potentially bad people taken care of!  Tell you what, you live next door to them, then you can decide if I'm right or wrong.  I live in a neighborhood known for the "hardcore" drugs, and I personally don't want all the trouble around my house that comes with that!  As for the bible-beater verse, LMAO!  Are you freakin' kidding me??

Offline ♥♣ ~Maynard~♣♥

• GOING GREEN: Save a tree,eat a beaver.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 12, 2009, 12:46:30 AM »
Your doing just fine, don't worry about the JO's they have nothing better to do.
Besides they might be the neighbor your talking about :wink1a:   :wink1a:   ;D
Remember I'm a nudist so when you respond to one of my post yor talking to a naked man  :)

For entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons living or dead is purely coincidental.

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 12, 2009, 01:37:34 AM »
you may be right maynard!! why else defend the suspected drug dealers?

Offline Law101

• Global Moderator
  • Big Piney Community Activist
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 12, 2009, 01:49:34 PM »
In areas where neighbors keep an eye out and report suspicious activity drug dealers usually move elsewhere.  Areas where no one is paying any attention usually get taken over by the gangs and drug dealers.  I think we all have a responsibility to report suspicious activity. 

Offline Eden

• Not in Drama Club or on the Debate Team!
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2009, 02:03:34 PM »

9. Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor. ("That's from the bible." Meatwad)

You are breaking a commandment by accusing your neighbor of selling drugs when you have no proof. Do you really want to gamble with your soul?

P.S.&nbsp; Didn't your parents ever tell you nobody likes a tattletale?

P.P.S. http://www.whosarat.com/

He does not beleive in the bible - he's messing with you.

Blow them off, they have no life! And you might be taking their suppliers - J/K!
"Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, Nor hell a fury like a woman scorned"

Offline ~kathy~

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2009, 03:42:55 PM »
In areas where neighbors keep an eye out and report suspicious activity drug dealers usually move elsewhere.  Areas where no one is paying any attention usually get taken over by the gangs and drug dealers.  I think we all have a responsibility to report suspicious activity. 

I agree!!!!!!!!!!!! If you keep your mouth shut then the problem is only going to get worse.
Go ahead and blame me....Everyone else does

Offline medicm

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2009, 07:03:14 PM »
I'm not sure if they've read this post, if they got scared due to the recent arrests, or if they were arrested in another bust, but the activity seems to have at least let up DRASTICALLY!   :yahoo:  The only cars I've seen lately are the people who seem to live there.  Crime doesn't pay... you'll eventually get caught!

Offline MRS. YUKONJACK57

• Mrs.Yukon Jack
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 27, 2009, 08:04:57 PM »
Maynard, do remember a while back about a drug house raid and they found a baby in the trunk of a car, do you know where I can find that spot that told about that?

Your doing just fine, don't worry about the JO's they have nothing better to do.
Besides they might be the neighbor your talking about :wink1a:   :wink1a:   ;D

Offline phoenix

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 28, 2009, 12:57:06 AM »
Send me a pm with the information or contact the Sheriff's Department.

Offline Pete

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 28, 2009, 04:06:16 AM »
I had the same problem, got in contact with the owner of the property, nothing happened. Contacted the sheriff's dept with plate #s, times ect and it stopped. No one got busted, they just packed up and moved. Someone told them to move and it wasn't the property owner. You guess. Glad they left!!!
If your going to be dumb, you better be tough!

Offline prE4chEr

• Go to Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 28, 2009, 08:17:59 AM »
I had the same problem, got in contact with the owner of the property, nothing happened. Contacted the sheriff's dept with plate #s, times ect and it stopped. No one got busted, they just packed up and moved. Someone told them to move and it wasn't the property owner. You guess. Glad they left!!!

They didn't get busted, yet you still assume they were drug dealers? How often have police asked "drug dealers" to move? Police like to arrest drug dealers, not relocate them. It sounds more to me like the people might have moved because they were tired of being harassed by their neighbors.

Since when is it a crime to have friends stop by your house, regardless of the amount? I could understand calling the police on a noise complaint, but just because they had a heavy flow of traffic to their house? Seems a little drastic to me. Could it be that you are a little jealous? Do you wish you had friends that wanted to stop by your house frequently?
(\__/)
(o.O )
(> < )  Look into my evil eye. Bunny needs brains.....BRAINS!!!

"All that we see or seem
Is but a dream within a dream" Edgar Allan Poe

Offline mommy-4

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 01, 2009, 07:09:26 PM »

They didn't get busted, yet you still assume they were drug dealers? How often have police asked "drug dealers" to move? Police like to arrest drug dealers, not relocate them. It sounds more to me like the people might have moved because they were tired of being harassed by their neighbors.

Since when is it a crime to have friends stop by your house, regardless of the amount? I could understand calling the police on a noise complaint, but just because they had a heavy flow of traffic to their house? Seems a little drastic to me. Could it be that you are a little jealous? Do you wish you had friends that wanted to stop by your house frequently?

I would have to disagree-we had a shooting in or neighborhood in Feb (I think).  Due to people trying to rob the drug dealers who lived there.  I never noticed anything, because I stay to myself and don't pay attention, but after the shooting happened-several people had told the police they suspected drug activity at that place.....So if some of those people who had suspected activity had told someone about it then maybe there wouldn't have been a shooting at 2 in the afternoon with little kids around! 

Now I do pay attention to what is going on, I have 4 kids who I have to protect.

Offline MRS. YUKONJACK57

• Mrs.Yukon Jack
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 01, 2009, 09:26:46 PM »
good for you mommy

Offline igahmah at work

• Global Moderator
  • Some pursue happiness, others create it!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 01, 2009, 10:49:58 PM »
It is her responsibility to report suspicious activity, any suspicious activity.  If she saw a child with bruises on it or broken bones all the time she should report that too.  If she "thinks" there may be drug activity or any other kind of illegal activity in her neighborhood she should report it.  It just may save a life.  It is up to the Sheriff's department to determine if there is anything to her suspicions.  If they have nothing to hide then they should be happy that their neighbor is looking out for the betterment of their neighborhood.  Wish all my neighbors were like that.
When I was young, I wanted to be older.  This is not what I expected!

Offline mommy-4

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 01, 2009, 10:51:40 PM »
totally agree!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Offline MRS. YUKONJACK57

• Mrs.Yukon Jack
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 01, 2009, 11:24:04 PM »
I agree also

Offline okie the thread killer

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 01, 2009, 11:39:35 PM »
Maynard, do remember a while back about a drug house raid and they found a baby in the trunk of a car, do you know where I can find that spot that told about that?

Just google st. elizabeth baby in trunk.

I have it on good authority that the Hokey-Pokey really IS what it's all about.

Offline MRS. YUKONJACK57

• Mrs.Yukon Jack
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 02, 2009, 12:39:28 AM »
I found it  thank you

Offline okie the thread killer

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 02, 2009, 01:15:44 AM »
Good. When I tried to post link, it didn't show up as a live link,
I have it on good authority that the Hokey-Pokey really IS what it's all about.