Shoutbox

Refresh History
  • littlebit: Makes sense.
    July 16, 2017, 04:40:28 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Boards will stay open for a place people can find history information longer. I am not allowing anyone to sign up for now because of so many foreginers just wanting to promote their business..
    December 10, 2016, 05:10:27 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Not sure why didn't look, I may be shutting down these message boards..
    November 17, 2016, 12:42:43 AM
  • ~kathy~: rick why is the timestamp showing up a day in advance?
    September 13, 2016, 12:27:46 AM
  • Valor7: What I tried to say is that the actual money would not be there that quick. But a loan against that would work if they are willing to do that.
    August 08, 2016, 01:51:51 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Why so long before it comes online? 911 took out a loan or bond with the known guarantee payment and began building..
    August 08, 2016, 07:46:34 AM
  • Valor7: Actually no it is not, a dependable Revenue stream will not come on line until the 4th quarter of 2017 so 2018 budget will be up in the air, not quite sure what they will have. By 2019 budget all will be well.
    August 04, 2016, 09:27:17 PM
  • Valor7: You mean that tax that the Commissioners would not put on the ballot for so many years? Strange things happened when the citizens got a chance to vote on that issue.
    August 03, 2016, 06:43:06 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Back up is now available withe the new tax..
    August 03, 2016, 05:01:35 PM
  • Valor7: Thanks a lot Ladies!!
    July 29, 2016, 01:16:13 PM
  • littlebit: ((*(*&
    July 27, 2016, 03:47:52 PM
  • ~kathy~: lol
    July 15, 2016, 09:34:56 AM
  • Valor7: A guy could get killed around here while waiting for backup!
    July 13, 2016, 07:31:58 PM
  • Lepard LLC: You are not alone..
    July 13, 2016, 07:28:53 PM
  • Valor7: I just hate it when I talk to myself!!!!
    July 08, 2016, 12:54:09 PM
  • Valor7: I could have worded that better, we talked details, options, the pros and cons of each, in  order to arrive at the best ballot language to present to the voters. Hope that makes this clearer.
    April 15, 2016, 06:36:14 PM
  • Valor7: sorry about the typos still working with just one arm in action
    April 13, 2016, 01:10:42 PM
  • Valor7: Yes and no. We talked details and options until we were blue in the face but I never heardbring it over, it was always the time was not right for the issue to pass. Glad to see the time in now right and I for one shall vote yes on the ballot. I would urge all others to do the sameour county is busting at the seams crimewise and no matter how many bad guys we send off there always seems to someone to replace them. The Sheriff's Office needs the help.
    April 13, 2016, 01:08:35 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Is that true Valor? Did he ask you what you wanted?
    March 01, 2016, 04:55:37 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Gene Newkirk Rick I have waited for a Sheriff to bring it to me on what he wanted. I have pushed Mr long for a while to get it to me. He told me he was close to having or done. Now hopefully the people will get to decide on it. I spoke with Steve about this a few times.
    March 01, 2016, 04:54:54 AM
  • Kimberly: Wow- I have a new name..........
    February 23, 2016, 10:25:15 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Works on mine, improvements are being done here. I may kick back into her a lot and post but working on different technologies right now. Seeing how things interact.
    January 18, 2016, 09:01:20 AM
  • Valor7: Yes it is working. If you need a laugh the wife showed me how to correctly use the silly thing.
    January 04, 2016, 05:32:59 PM
  • Valor7: Think so, mine is trying to work but it is now user and password protected and I dont know mine
    December 17, 2015, 01:32:16 PM
  • "DJ": Is there still a working android app for the PCSD
    December 14, 2015, 08:14:53 PM

Author Topic: THE STEALING OF AMERICA  (Read 2167 times)

Offline mark

• http://www.gayalpinesurvival.com/
  • Proud Father
    • View Profile
THE STEALING OF AMERICA
« on: April 13, 2009, 01:10:54 PM »

Share/Bookmark

Fort Wood Hotel

Boards

Devils Elbow

Attractions

Sports

St. Robert

Waynesville

PC Daily

Dixon

Menu Guide

Fun Links

Homework

Crocker

Fort Wood

Swedeborg

Big Piney

Laquey

Classifieds

Restaurants

Richland

Fort  Hotels

The Stealing of America                                                           by Mike Riddle, AiG–U.S.                          September 23, 2008                                  Layman                                          Keywords                                                                                                            Though not all of America’s Founding Fathers were Bible-believing Christians, the United States was nevertheless founded on biblical principles. These Fathers declared that our rights come from God, the Sovereign Creator. For example, the Declaration of Independence reads:      We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.       The U.S. Founding Fathers recognized that our rights come from God and that government should exist to protect our rights. However, if there is no God basis, then our rights can only come from the generosity of the state and its leaders. If the state gives us our rights, then the state can take them away.            What Makes Liberty Secure?      Thomas Jefferson, in his Notes on the State of Virginia, 1781, wrote:      “God who gave us life gave us liberty. And can the liberties of a nation be thought secure when we have removed their only firm basis, a conviction in the minds of the people that these liberties are of the Gift of God.”        In addition, if there is no God, then men are not “created,” and they are not necessarily “equal”: Charles Darwin declared that man evolved and was not created and that some are more evolved than others. The state in essence can become the new god. Darwin wrote:       “The civilized races of man will almost certainly exterminate and replace the savage races throughout the world… The break between man and his nearest allies will then be wider, for it will intervene between man in a more civilized state, as we may hope, even than the Caucasian, and some ape as low as the baboon, instead of as now between the negro or Australian and the gorilla.”      
Charles Darwin, Descent of Man, 1871.
America has always recognized the existence of a higher authority than the state (based presumably on Genesis 9). This accountability is expressed in all three branches of the U.S. government:      President’s oath of office: “So help me God”;
 Congressmen and Senators’ oath: “So help me God”;
 Witnesses’ oath in court: “To tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth, so help me God”      Many of our rights are being taken away. The state has been systematically stealing the rights of individuals and groups.      
  • The rights of tens of millions of the unborn have been stolen.
  • The right to question evolution (academic freedom) in many universities is forbidden and persecuted (see the movie Expelled: No Intelligence Allowed).
  • The right to display the Ten Commandments in many public places has been banned.
  • The right of our military personnel to say “God Bless you” at military funerals is under attack.
      How Did This Happen?      Over decades of systematic training, our children have been bombarded with the secular humanistic worldview in public school systems in many countries. They have been taught that there is no God, there are no moral absolutes, they are products of evolution, and there is no clear meaning/purpose to life.
This humanistic worldview has become the dominant worldview in the public education systems. But is the state really being neutral with regards to religion by eliminating Christianity and the Bible from public schools and universities? Not at all! The state is really replacing a Christian heritage with the religion of humanism.
Religion can be defined as “a set of beliefs.” The word belief is defined by Webster’s as “opinions, convictions—thoughts upon which one bases their actions.” Therefore, the state is not trying to be religion neutral, but, in fact, it is promoting a non-deity-based secular belief (religion).
The U.S. Supreme Court, in Abington Township v. Schempp (1963), decided that:      The state may not establish a “religion of secularism” in the sense of affirmatively opposing or showing hostility to religion, thus “preferring those who believe in no religion over those who do believe.” . . . Refusal to permit religious exercises thus is seen, not as the realization of state neutrality, but rather as the establishment of a religion of secularism.      Furthermore, the U.S. District Court, in Crockett v. Sorenson (W.D. VA. 1983), wrote:      The First Amendment was never intended to insulate our public institutions from any mention of God, the Bible or religion. When such insulation occurs, another religion, such as secular humanism, is effectively established.
We are not human beings having a spiritual experience.
We are spiritual beings having a human experience.
~Teilhard de Chardin

Offline freethinker

• My boston - emerSIN
    • View Profile
Re: THE STEALING OF AMERICA
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2009, 01:26:31 PM »
America is not "yours" [christians] so it can not be "stolen" from you.

"god" does not mean the god of christianity. that is why the term "creator" is used in the DOI, because the people who wrote it were indeed NOT christians, but deist. who believed in a god [aka whatever "created" the universe], but not the god of the christian bible - or any other bible....

check the federal government's own records and see for yourself when the terms "so help me god" and the majority of the uses of the word "god" in other things such as the national anthem, our money, et cetera, and you will find these were all added long after the country had been established.   

just because you categorize your belief system as a religion doesn't mean the term applies to humanism or secularism...     not having a religion is not in itself a religion.....

Offline mark

• http://www.gayalpinesurvival.com/
  • Proud Father
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2009, 01:29:43 PM »
You have in reality changed one religion (the right one) for another (the wrong one)

Most people, when asked what they consider to be Charles Darwin’s legacy, would quickly say “evolution.” Indeed, evolution and Darwin are virtually synonymous, especially this year, as evolutionists worldwide are celebrating his 200th birthday. But what is not so commonly known is that there have been adverse parts of Darwin’s legacy that many of his followers have either denied or kept from public knowledge.

Ideas, it is said, have consequences. What people believe about their origins and the purpose and meaning of life affects their entire worldview. It molds how they view themselves . . . and others.

Darwin’s ideas concerning “molecules-to-man” evolution have left a significant negative legacy on society. For many secularists, his ideas were ammunition to eliminate any consideration of the supernatural. For example, in Darwin’s house (now a museum) in England, there is an exhibit which comments on our Creator:

“. . . [E]very living creature looked the way it did because God had designed it that way. Darwin’s theory made nonsense of all of this.”

The exhibit declares there is no God connected to why and how life exists. This idea dominates America’s science classrooms. God has been outlawed there. “Science” is now defined as “naturalism” (really atheism)—it’s the only explanation for the origin of life currently allowed. Any hint of the supernatural is not permitted.

The situation in public schools has only gotten worse in recent decades. Witness the recent Texas board of education ruling on the state’s science curriculum, largely dictating that evolution cannot be questioned.

If we continue to have generations of students going through a public education system that teaches them they are just animals and the result of natural processes (a Scientific American article stated, “We are all animals, descendants of a vast lineage of replicators sprung from primordial pond scum”1), we will continue to see a growing moral collapse in society.

The horrible school shooting in Finland in 2007 is a prime example. The killer stated: “I am prepared to fight and die for my cause, . . . I, as a natural selector, will eliminate all who I see unfit, disgraces of human race and failures of natural selection. . . . I am just an animal, a human, an individual, a dissident . . . . It’s time to put NATURAL SELECTION & SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST back on tracks!”2

This student was only carrying out in practice what he had been taught concerning origins, as well as the lack of purpose and meaning he found in life. Herein lies Darwin’s terrible legacy, which has affected all modern cultures.

Consider the continuing problem of racism. Darwin wrote that within the human kind, some people groups were closer to their supposed ape-like ancestors than others. No wonder the late evolutionist Stephen J. Gould stated: “Biological arguments for racism may have been common before 1850, but they increased by orders of magnitude following the acceptance of evolutionary theory.”3

An increase in abortion has gone hand in hand with the growing acceptance of evolution. Over the years, some women have told us that people at abortion clinics told them that when they get rid of their “unwanted” baby, it’s okay because it’s just an animal. Some have been told that the baby as it develops in the womb retraces its evolutionary ancestry (e.g., saying that at a certain stage, they would just be getting rid of a “fetus” in its “reptile” stage).

We should not be shocked when we see students only becoming more consistent in carrying out evolutionary beliefs. After all, they are acting out what they have been taught they are—animals. Such things in the culture remind me of Judges 17:6: “In those days there was no king in Israel, but every man did that which was right in his own eyes.”
We are not human beings having a spiritual experience.
We are spiritual beings having a human experience.
~Teilhard de Chardin

Offline shadylane

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2009, 05:15:40 PM »
Copy and paste again. If you wish to debate then do so with at least a few of your own words.
"The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?"

Offline Digital Narcosis

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2009, 06:54:06 PM »
Do you have some sort of "minion of Christ" handbook or something Mark?

Offline shadylane

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2009, 09:19:07 PM »
When I first saw the headlines I thought it was about the Europeans stealing America from the natives. But it was only another post by the Pastie Kid.
"The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?"

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2009, 02:23:44 AM »
and you bitch about my posts dn?

those aren't cut and pastes! they are "sharing"! keep on sharing Mark!!

Offline freethinker

• My boston - emerSIN
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2009, 06:36:01 AM »
booooooooring

Offline Digital Narcosis

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2009, 11:28:52 AM »
Go to bed and do something productive for the rest of the world.

and you bitch about my posts dn?

those aren't cut and pastes! they are "sharing"! keep on sharing Mark!!

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2009, 01:45:24 AM »
 and you bitch about my posts? LOL LOL  maybe you should take your own advice? LOL

Offline Digital Narcosis

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2009, 11:08:42 AM »
Your getting senile.

You don't even make sense.  Take your pills.

and you bitch about my posts? LOL LOL  maybe you should take your own advice? LOL

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2009, 02:19:46 AM »
just a bit too deep for you ?? LOL

Offline shadylane

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2009, 07:22:52 AM »
So who is trying to steal america and from whom is it being stolen? The last I heard, the religious right is all upset about loosing members and power.

Offline Digital Narcosis

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2009, 11:54:23 PM »
Hardly.

You have NEVER displayed anything thought provoking or "deep."

Try again.

just a bit too deep for you ?? LOL

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 17, 2009, 03:05:54 AM »
you've gotten infected with the empty can virus dn.

Offline Digital Narcosis

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2009, 03:07:54 AM »
Thanks for your input!  Have a great night!

you've gotten infected with the empty can virus dn.

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 17, 2009, 03:16:08 AM »
same back at ya!