Shoutbox

Refresh History
  • littlebit: Makes sense.
    July 16, 2017, 04:40:28 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Boards will stay open for a place people can find history information longer. I am not allowing anyone to sign up for now because of so many foreginers just wanting to promote their business..
    December 10, 2016, 05:10:27 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Not sure why didn't look, I may be shutting down these message boards..
    November 17, 2016, 12:42:43 AM
  • ~kathy~: rick why is the timestamp showing up a day in advance?
    September 13, 2016, 12:27:46 AM
  • Valor7: What I tried to say is that the actual money would not be there that quick. But a loan against that would work if they are willing to do that.
    August 08, 2016, 01:51:51 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Why so long before it comes online? 911 took out a loan or bond with the known guarantee payment and began building..
    August 08, 2016, 07:46:34 AM
  • Valor7: Actually no it is not, a dependable Revenue stream will not come on line until the 4th quarter of 2017 so 2018 budget will be up in the air, not quite sure what they will have. By 2019 budget all will be well.
    August 04, 2016, 09:27:17 PM
  • Valor7: You mean that tax that the Commissioners would not put on the ballot for so many years? Strange things happened when the citizens got a chance to vote on that issue.
    August 03, 2016, 06:43:06 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Back up is now available withe the new tax..
    August 03, 2016, 05:01:35 PM
  • Valor7: Thanks a lot Ladies!!
    July 29, 2016, 01:16:13 PM
  • littlebit: ((*(*&
    July 27, 2016, 03:47:52 PM
  • ~kathy~: lol
    July 15, 2016, 09:34:56 AM
  • Valor7: A guy could get killed around here while waiting for backup!
    July 13, 2016, 07:31:58 PM
  • Lepard LLC: You are not alone..
    July 13, 2016, 07:28:53 PM
  • Valor7: I just hate it when I talk to myself!!!!
    July 08, 2016, 12:54:09 PM
  • Valor7: I could have worded that better, we talked details, options, the pros and cons of each, in  order to arrive at the best ballot language to present to the voters. Hope that makes this clearer.
    April 15, 2016, 06:36:14 PM
  • Valor7: sorry about the typos still working with just one arm in action
    April 13, 2016, 01:10:42 PM
  • Valor7: Yes and no. We talked details and options until we were blue in the face but I never heardbring it over, it was always the time was not right for the issue to pass. Glad to see the time in now right and I for one shall vote yes on the ballot. I would urge all others to do the sameour county is busting at the seams crimewise and no matter how many bad guys we send off there always seems to someone to replace them. The Sheriff's Office needs the help.
    April 13, 2016, 01:08:35 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Is that true Valor? Did he ask you what you wanted?
    March 01, 2016, 04:55:37 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Gene Newkirk Rick I have waited for a Sheriff to bring it to me on what he wanted. I have pushed Mr long for a while to get it to me. He told me he was close to having or done. Now hopefully the people will get to decide on it. I spoke with Steve about this a few times.
    March 01, 2016, 04:54:54 AM
  • Kimberly: Wow- I have a new name..........
    February 23, 2016, 10:25:15 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Works on mine, improvements are being done here. I may kick back into her a lot and post but working on different technologies right now. Seeing how things interact.
    January 18, 2016, 09:01:20 AM
  • Valor7: Yes it is working. If you need a laugh the wife showed me how to correctly use the silly thing.
    January 04, 2016, 05:32:59 PM
  • Valor7: Think so, mine is trying to work but it is now user and password protected and I dont know mine
    December 17, 2015, 01:32:16 PM
  • "DJ": Is there still a working android app for the PCSD
    December 14, 2015, 08:14:53 PM

Author Topic: nobama is trying to start a civil war  (Read 4646 times)

Offline fish

• View Profile
nobama is trying to start a civil war
« on: April 15, 2009, 12:47:42 AM »

Share/Bookmark

Offline okie the thread killer

• View Profile
Re: nobama is trying to start a civil war
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2009, 12:53:29 AM »
I want to start a civil war against the city of Chicago. Will you enlist in my militia, Fish? The uniform of the day is piss on the cubs. Must provide own uniform. I am sure I can find supporting documentation.
I have it on good authority that the Hokey-Pokey really IS what it's all about.

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2009, 01:05:23 AM »
my wife is from there,she likes the cubs. the war at home might be worse,LOL

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2009, 01:15:23 AM »
Sorry for your state of affairs, alas. But I can get you the t-shirt.

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2009, 01:23:45 AM »
 where would I wear it?

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2009, 01:24:54 AM »
ANYWHERE IN THE STATE OF MISSOURI!!!!Plus even the south side of Chicago, lol

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2009, 01:54:14 AM »
anywhere but home,but then I hide shirts she has been trying to get rid of and hasn't found. I could wear it under a shirt for that warm feeling? I can tolerate the cubs, but I hate the blackhawks!

Offline prE4chEr

• Go to Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2009, 04:12:36 AM »
All right, fish. Let's get on with this conversation. Why exactly do you think there will be a civil war? I have to hear this. It's bound to be good...humorous at least.
(\__/)
(o.O )
(> < )  Look into my evil eye. Bunny needs brains.....BRAINS!!!

"All that we see or seem
Is but a dream within a dream" Edgar Allan Poe

Offline shadylane

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2009, 10:11:42 AM »
link didn't work for me. It downloaded 1.94 of 1.95mb and then locked up.
"The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?"

Offline contemplating

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2009, 11:16:57 AM »
I might be wrong, but I think this is the same doc:

http://wnd.com/images/dhs-rightwing-extremism.pdf
"In order to be a leader of men, a man has to receive an education in his own country, among his own people, and to grow up in surroundings steeped with the traditions and psychology of his countrymen.  Not only did Western education not fulfill that condition, but it tended to wean a young man from the traditions and customs of his country."

King Abdulaziz ibn Saud...circa 1930
Cited by Ronald Lacey in "The Kingdom:  Arabia and the House of Saud"

Offline freethinker

• My boston - emerSIN
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2009, 11:30:01 AM »
how exactly have you come to the conclusion that this document is going to start a civil war?  i love the alarmist headline you use and then fail to offer any explanations....   did you even read the document?

http://www.cnn.com/2009/POLITICS/04/14/extremism.report/index.html

Offline matrsnot

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2009, 12:43:02 PM »

Offline freethinker

• My boston - emerSIN
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 15, 2009, 01:07:05 PM »
 No one was labeled anything in that report... It did not say "all veterans will join an extremist group".

Recruiting returning vets: “Rightwing extremists will attempt to recruit and radicalize returning veterans in order to exploit their skills and knowledge derived from military training and combat.”

The report speculated, based on data from previous economic hardships, that extremist groups will try to recruit people who fall in to these categories. It does not say that all those people would be willing to join, or that they should all be put on some sort of terrorist watch list because they fit the profile....

seriously...    tell the whole story, not just your unfounded fears about what might happen. it's very misleading to those who dont think for themselves as it is...

"left wing fear mongering" ....   lol   pay close attention to the following quote now...

"But conservative radio talk show host Roger Hedgecock was not persuaded. "If the Bush administration had done this to left-wing extremists, it would be all over the press as an obvious trampling of the First Amendment rights of folks and dissent," he told CNN.
In fact, the Obama administration in January did issue a warning about left-wing extremists. Both reports were initiated during the administration of former President George W. Bush. "

hmmmm?  left wing, eh?

Offline freethinker

• My boston - emerSIN
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 15, 2009, 01:13:49 PM »
Question:

Am I the only one who even bothered to read the report? It was only ten pages... the font was pretty big too.... so it was really only like 4 pages...             

Offline matrsnot

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 15, 2009, 01:23:25 PM »
It seems only we Conservatives are a threat. My God Hussein and his cabinet speak more highly of the iranians than they do of our Vets or Conservatives. They screw our brave veterans and embrace the illegals. There is something wrong with this picture.   There is no statistical data to prove ANY of this tripe.
Where is the mention of the gangs joining the military so they can come back and train their homies? They keep mentioning McVeigh.  First he is DEAD.  Second he was one of about 42 million coming back from the first sand box war.  They are simply preparing the already braindead with this so they can try to justify further infringements on our rights as citizens.

Offline What_The?

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 15, 2009, 03:13:29 PM »
It seems only we Conservatives are a threat. My God Hussein and his cabinet speak more highly of the iranians than they do of our Vets or Conservatives. They screw our brave veterans and embrace the illegals. There is something wrong with this picture.   There is no statistical data to prove ANY of this tripe.
Where is the mention of the gangs joining the military so they can come back and train their homies? They keep mentioning McVeigh.  First he is DEAD.  Second he was one of about 42 million coming back from the first sand box war.  They are simply preparing the already braindead with this so they can try to justify further infringements on our rights as citizens.

You are just looking for any excuse to shoot fellow Americans.
"There are plenty of good reasons for fighting, but no good reason ever to hate without reservation, to imagine that God almighty Himself hates with you, too. Where's evil? It's that large part of every man that wants to hate without limit, that wants to hate with God on its side." - Kurt Vonnegut

Offline matrsnot

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2009, 03:17:40 PM »
You are full of crap.  Read my post and tell me where I threatened anything of the kind.  I am only showing the fear mongering left trying to set up propaganda so they can form their idea of utopia.

Offline contemplating

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 15, 2009, 04:19:26 PM »
The part I found the most disturbing is the 2nd portion of the definition of extremism:

(U) Rightwing extremism in the United States can be broadly divided into those groups, movements, and adherents that are primarily hate-oriented (based on hatred of particular religious, racial or ethnic groups), and those that are mainly antigovernment, rejecting federal authority in favor of state or local authority, or rejecting government authority entirely. It may include groups and individuals that are dedicated to a single issue, such as opposition to abortion or immigration.

Anti-government being the key word.  i.e. if you don't agree and chose to do so openly, you could be labeled a right wing extremist.  I have issues with both abortion and immigration laws, but have no intention to impose my issues in a violent manner - still yet, perception is at the advantage of the government and I am at a disadvantage until proven otherwise.

Yes, I read the whole document - twice now.
"In order to be a leader of men, a man has to receive an education in his own country, among his own people, and to grow up in surroundings steeped with the traditions and psychology of his countrymen.  Not only did Western education not fulfill that condition, but it tended to wean a young man from the traditions and customs of his country."

Offline I have no username

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 15, 2009, 04:41:11 PM »
Documents like this get leaked as this one did.  All this does is further divide us as a country, not to the extent of a civil war, but could delay progress and hope, but will certainly bring change to this nation of cowards.
Μολὼν λαβέ

If you want total security, go to prison. There you're fed, clothed, given medical care and so on. The only thing lacking... is freedom.
Dwight D. Eisenhower

Offline matrsnot

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 15, 2009, 05:37:45 PM »
Danos, many of us are united. 

Offline contemplating

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 15, 2009, 06:17:46 PM »

Yes we are.

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 16, 2009, 01:53:56 AM »
you betcha!!

napolitano says she stands by the report.
 this came out after the miac report. coincidence? no wonder people are buying up guns and ammunition.

Offline prE4chEr

• Go to Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 16, 2009, 04:45:17 AM »

United in what? Why weren't freethinker and I invited? You guys "planning" something?
(\__/)
(o.O )
(> < )  Look into my evil eye. Bunny needs brains.....BRAINS!!!

"All that we see or seem
Is but a dream within a dream" Edgar Allan Poe

Offline matrsnot

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 16, 2009, 01:00:07 PM »
We are united in our thoughts.  No planning is needed or required.  We are not up to anything.  Please see where the DHS secretary "apologized" to the troops.  Really backhanded at best and not really an apology at all.  The information will remain out there as disseminated.  She and her underlings are truly traitors.

Offline What_The?

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 16, 2009, 04:02:52 PM »
We are united in our thoughts.  No planning is needed or required.  We are not up to anything.  Please see where the DHS secretary "apologized" to the troops.  Really backhanded at best and not really an apology at all.  The information will remain out there as disseminated.  She and her underlings are truly traitors.

No, she was right, and your reaction proves it.
"There are plenty of good reasons for fighting, but no good reason ever to hate without reservation, to imagine that God almighty Himself hates with you, too. Where's evil? It's that large part of every man that wants to hate without limit, that wants to hate with God on its side." - Kurt Vonnegut

Offline matrsnot

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 16, 2009, 08:58:24 PM »
Proves what Winston?  That there are patriots out there disapproving of the increasingly large government?  That there are many who actually think for themselves and didn't drink the kool aid?  That they are just looking for a way to create paranoia among the masses so they can divide this country instead of keeping it united?  That there are still people believing in and supporting the Constitution as written and intended and don't support those bastardizing the document?  Think Patriot Act under Bush.  Think Patriot Act under Obama....He didn't do anything to get rid of the kind of power it could give him.  Think of Northern Command under Bush and Think Obama training them to overtake the American Citizens when they object to unlawful activity by the Govt.  Remember the govt sanctioned murders at Waco and Ruby Ridge too.  More democratic justice.  Go back in your hole and hide. 

Offline Coyote

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 16, 2009, 09:11:51 PM »
That was really good.
....and that night as the moon crossed the mountain, one more Coyote was heard...

Offline contemplating

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 16, 2009, 09:29:02 PM »
Bravo MN - well said.

Offline Digital Narcosis

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 17, 2009, 12:23:55 AM »
Yes, hear hear.  Bravo.  Good job.

You'll be able to have your own flag and everything soon!

Offline matrsnot

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 17, 2009, 12:26:40 AM »
I dont' have to wrap the flag around me and declare myself a patriot.  A true patriot wraps himself around the flag to protect it.  Like it or not, there are still a few of us left.