Shoutbox

Refresh History
  • littlebit: Makes sense.
    July 16, 2017, 04:40:28 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Boards will stay open for a place people can find history information longer. I am not allowing anyone to sign up for now because of so many foreginers just wanting to promote their business..
    December 10, 2016, 05:10:27 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Not sure why didn't look, I may be shutting down these message boards..
    November 17, 2016, 12:42:43 AM
  • ~kathy~: rick why is the timestamp showing up a day in advance?
    September 13, 2016, 12:27:46 AM
  • Valor7: What I tried to say is that the actual money would not be there that quick. But a loan against that would work if they are willing to do that.
    August 08, 2016, 01:51:51 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Why so long before it comes online? 911 took out a loan or bond with the known guarantee payment and began building..
    August 08, 2016, 07:46:34 AM
  • Valor7: Actually no it is not, a dependable Revenue stream will not come on line until the 4th quarter of 2017 so 2018 budget will be up in the air, not quite sure what they will have. By 2019 budget all will be well.
    August 04, 2016, 09:27:17 PM
  • Valor7: You mean that tax that the Commissioners would not put on the ballot for so many years? Strange things happened when the citizens got a chance to vote on that issue.
    August 03, 2016, 06:43:06 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Back up is now available withe the new tax..
    August 03, 2016, 05:01:35 PM
  • Valor7: Thanks a lot Ladies!!
    July 29, 2016, 01:16:13 PM
  • littlebit: ((*(*&
    July 27, 2016, 03:47:52 PM
  • ~kathy~: lol
    July 15, 2016, 09:34:56 AM
  • Valor7: A guy could get killed around here while waiting for backup!
    July 13, 2016, 07:31:58 PM
  • Lepard LLC: You are not alone..
    July 13, 2016, 07:28:53 PM
  • Valor7: I just hate it when I talk to myself!!!!
    July 08, 2016, 12:54:09 PM
  • Valor7: I could have worded that better, we talked details, options, the pros and cons of each, in  order to arrive at the best ballot language to present to the voters. Hope that makes this clearer.
    April 15, 2016, 06:36:14 PM
  • Valor7: sorry about the typos still working with just one arm in action
    April 13, 2016, 01:10:42 PM
  • Valor7: Yes and no. We talked details and options until we were blue in the face but I never heardbring it over, it was always the time was not right for the issue to pass. Glad to see the time in now right and I for one shall vote yes on the ballot. I would urge all others to do the sameour county is busting at the seams crimewise and no matter how many bad guys we send off there always seems to someone to replace them. The Sheriff's Office needs the help.
    April 13, 2016, 01:08:35 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Is that true Valor? Did he ask you what you wanted?
    March 01, 2016, 04:55:37 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Gene Newkirk Rick I have waited for a Sheriff to bring it to me on what he wanted. I have pushed Mr long for a while to get it to me. He told me he was close to having or done. Now hopefully the people will get to decide on it. I spoke with Steve about this a few times.
    March 01, 2016, 04:54:54 AM
  • Kimberly: Wow- I have a new name..........
    February 23, 2016, 10:25:15 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Works on mine, improvements are being done here. I may kick back into her a lot and post but working on different technologies right now. Seeing how things interact.
    January 18, 2016, 09:01:20 AM
  • Valor7: Yes it is working. If you need a laugh the wife showed me how to correctly use the silly thing.
    January 04, 2016, 05:32:59 PM
  • Valor7: Think so, mine is trying to work but it is now user and password protected and I dont know mine
    December 17, 2015, 01:32:16 PM
  • "DJ": Is there still a working android app for the PCSD
    December 14, 2015, 08:14:53 PM

Author Topic: from Craigslist: To the guy who crapped in my car  (Read 9023 times)

Offline CriTTer

• View Profile
from Craigslist: To the guy who crapped in my car
« on: April 26, 2009, 04:36:01 AM »

Share/Bookmark

Fort Wood Hotel

Boards

Devils Elbow

Attractions

Sports

St. Robert

Waynesville

PC Daily

Dixon

Menu Guide

Fun Links

Homework

Crocker

Fort Wood

Swedeborg

Big Piney

Laquey

Classifieds

Restaurants

Richland

Fort  Hotels

Date: 2009-02-12, 1:22PM CST

To the guy that crapped in my car. (SW Minneapolis)

We met on Craigslist so I am hoping that this post finds you. I know that it could quite possibly be the most humiliating first date that you have ever been on, but I am willing to look past that.

I thought we had chemistry sitting at Famous Daves sharing the feast for two while drinking their sweetened ice tea. I really felt like there was a connection there. I found you to be intelligent and witty and looked forward to further conversation with you.

At some point in life, everyone has gambled on a fart and lost. It just happened to be on a first date in the passenger seat of my car. Please don't feel bad. The package I sent you with Pepto the next day and the note that said "First dates are always a crap shoot. Call me" was meant to be funny, not offensive.

I have gambled on a fart and lost on multiple occasions. I probably win 95% of the time, but I don't think anyone wins 100% of the time. That's why they call it "gambling". I'm the last person to judge you for crapping your pants. In fact, I am impressed by your boldness. The timing on the other hand, could have been a tad bit better...like when you're not sitting on a heated leather seat...

What I am trying to say is that if you want to go out again, I would be more than happy to take you someplace where we can get a meal that is high in fiber and less taxing on the digestive tract.

I await your call or email,
Tiffany

Offline ♥♣ ~Maynard~♣♥

• GOING GREEN: Save a tree,eat a beaver.
    • View Profile
Re: from Craigslist: To the guy who crapped in my car
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2009, 04:48:22 AM »
Sorry about crapping in your car Tiffany and yes I am embarrassed :-[
But if your willing to try again I'm game :{:{:
Oh yes I have a question do you put out on the second
date??
And I  want to thank you for the BJ even tho I crapped my pants at the moment of............... ((*(*&
Remember I'm a nudist so when you respond to one of my post yor talking to a naked man  :)

For entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons living or dead is purely coincidental.

Offline ♥♥♥Trena♥♥♥

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2009, 11:27:39 AM »
All I can say is...OMG!
Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets, So love the people who treat you right, Forget the ones who don't, and believe everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, let it. Nobody said it would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it.

Offline CrazedChris

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2009, 01:12:24 AM »
 &^&&(

Offline kari

• Always looking in.....
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2009, 01:21:48 AM »
Oh, the tears.... the pain...... I can't breathe I'm laughing so hard.....Thank you CriTTer, I needed a break, didn't expect this, and this will keep me laughing for a few days or more (I hope I don't start laughing like this on the plane... if I do, ya'll will hear about it on the news!).
Proud to have served, US Army, WAC

Offline Coyote

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2009, 02:30:32 PM »
OMG Maynard....I'm dying here. 

&^&&( &^&&(

date??
And I  want to thank you for the BJ even tho I crapped my pants at the moment of............... ((*(*&
....and that night as the moon crossed the mountain, one more Coyote was heard...

Offline mark

• http://www.gayalpinesurvival.com/
  • Proud Father
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2009, 02:53:12 PM »
 Two words... Mexican food.
We are not human beings having a spiritual experience.
We are spiritual beings having a human experience.
~Teilhard de Chardin

Offline mark

• Proud Father
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2009, 02:59:08 PM »
Another one!You worthless bag of filth
Date: 2009-02-26, 7:37AM EST

You vulgar little maggot.

You are a canker. A sore that won't go away. I would rather kiss a slug than be seen with you. You're a putrescent mass, a walking vomit. You are a spineless little worm deserving nothing but the profoundest contempt. You are a jerk, a cad, a weasel. Your life is a monument to stupidity. You are a stench, a revulsion, a big suck on a sour lemon.

You are a bleating foal, a curdled staggering mutant dwarf smeared richly with the effluvia and offal accompanying your alleged birth into this world. An insensate, blinking calf, meaningful to nobody, abandoned by the puke-drooling, giggling beast who sired you and then killed himself in recognition of what he had done. Your daddy was a bastard, your mamma was a whore, and you wouldn't be here if the rubber hadn't tore. I will never get over the embarrassment of belonging to the same species as you. You are a monster, an ogre, a malformity. I barf at the very thought of you.

You have all the appeal of a booger. Lepers avoid you. You are vile, worthless, less than nothing. You are a weed, a fungus, the dregs of this earth. And did I mention you smell?

You snail-skulled little rabbit. Would that a hawk pick you up, drive its beak into your brain, and upon finding it rancid set you loose to fly briefly before spattering the ocean rocks with the frothy pink shame of your ignoble blood.

May you choke on the queasy, convulsing nausea of your own trite, foolish beliefs. You are weary, stale, flat and unprofitable. You are grimy, squalid, nasty and profane. You are foul and disgusting. You're a fool, an ignoramus. Monkeys look down on you. Sheep won't have sex with you––only trash such as yourself.

You are unreservedly pathetic, starved for attention, and lost in a land that reality forgot.
And what meaning do you expect your delusionally self-important statements of unknowing, inexperienced opinion to have with us? What fantasy do you hold that you would believe that your tiny-fisted tantrums would have more weight than that of a leprous desert rat, spinning rabidly in a circle, waiting for the bite of the snake?

You are a waste of flesh. You have no rhythm. You are ridiculous and obnoxious. You are the moral equivalent of a leech. You are a living emptiness, a meaningless void. You are sour and senile. You are a disease, you puerile, one-handed, slack-jawed, drooling, meatslapper. On a good day you're a half-wit. You remind me of drool.

You are deficient in all that lends character. You have the personality of a used condom. You are dank and filthy. You are asinine and benighted. You are the source of all unpleasantness. You spread misery and sorrow wherever you go. You smarmy lagerlout git. You bloody woofter sod. Bugger off, pillock. You grotty wanking oik artless base-court apple-john. You clouted boggish foot-licking twit. You dankish clack-dish plonker. You gormless crook-pated tosser. You churlish boil-brained clotpole ponce. You cockered bum-bailey poofter. You craven dewberry pisshead cockup pratting naff. You gob-kissing gleeking flap-mouthed coxcomb. You dread-bolted fobbing beef-witted clapper-clawed flirt-gill.

You are a fiend and a coward, and you have toe jam. You are degenerate, noxious and depraved. I feel debased just for knowing you exist. I despise everything about you, and I wish you would go away forever.

I cannot believe how incredibly stupid you are. I mean rock-hard stupid. Dehydrated-rock-hard stupid. Stupid, so stupid it goes way beyond the stupid we know into a whole different dimension of stupid. You are trans-stupid stupid. Meta-stupid. Stupid collapsed on itself so far that even the neutrons have collapsed. Stupid gotten so dense that no intellect can escape. Singularity stupid. Blazing hot mid-day sun on Mercury stupid. You emit more stupid in one second than our entire galaxy emits in a year. Quasar stupid. Nothing in our universe can really be this stupid. Perhaps this is some primordial fragment from the original big bang of stupid. Some pure essence of a stupid so uncontaminated by anything else as to be beyond the laws of physics that we know. I'm sorry. I can't go on. This is an epiphany of stupid for me.

After this, you may not hear from me again for a while. I don't have enough strength left.
~Teilhard de Chardin

Offline ~kathy~

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2009, 03:05:59 PM »
date??

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Go ahead and blame me....Everyone else does

Offline ShowmeHillbilly

• Actions speak louder than words, U have 2 show me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2009, 01:58:37 AM »
I couldnt even write for a few moments to even reply!!!
Lord Maynard you are a trip!!!
Oh goodness!
You never know how STRONG you are...until being strong is the ONLY choice you have.
Life Isnt about waiting for the storm to pass...Its about learning to dance in the rain.
Someday someone will walk into your life & make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else!

Offline kari

• Always looking in.....
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2009, 02:02:46 AM »
Ugh, I read it again.... damn, I just know the plane is going to get turned around and I'll be in the damn news for it!  THANKS MAYNARD!  ^^^%%% oops, CriTTer AND Maynard!!!

Offline ♥♣ ~Maynard~♣♥

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2009, 02:10:13 AM »
CriTTer is the one who posted the story so give him the Kudo's.
I just posted my side of the story.

Damn I shouldn't have had that Bar-B-Que for supper
Gotta go now :woohoo: ;D
Remember I'm a nudist so when you respond to one of my post yor talking to a naked man  :)

For entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons living or dead is purely coincidental.

Offline mark

• Proud Father
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2009, 02:17:42 AM »
 I must have missed something. Did kari poop on a plane?
~Teilhard de Chardin

Offline kari

• Always looking in.....
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 28, 2009, 02:28:51 AM »
I must have missed something. Did kari poop on a plane?
I'm taking a flight and I'm afraid I'll think of CriTTer's post and start laughing like crazy again, as that was the funniest post (which I stole and emailed to EVERYONE I know).... Dangerous to be hysterically laughing, crying, or anything when you fly now a days! 

Offline mark

• Proud Father
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 28, 2009, 02:32:15 AM »
 Glad we cleared that up. LOL
~Teilhard de Chardin

Offline ♥♣ ~Maynard~♣♥

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 28, 2009, 02:33:05 AM »
Ugh, I read it again.... damn, I just know the plane is going to get turned around and I'll be in the damn news for it!  THANKS MAYNARD!  ^^^%%% oops, CriTTer AND Maynard!!!
Okay Kari I have a plan.
Remember Lisa Nowak the crazy Diaper Wearing Astronaut Lady??
DEPENDS TO THE RESCUE !! WE GOT YOU COVERED :th_thwhistling:
No stain on the seat and a chanel # 5 smell
 :th_th36_1_15:  Don't you love it when a plan comes together.
I may do the same thing the next time I go out with Tiffany :th_thmuwahaha-1:

Offline CriTTer

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 28, 2009, 02:42:00 AM »

Offline kari

• Always looking in.....
    • View Profile

Offline kari

• Always looking in.....
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 28, 2009, 02:45:29 AM »
Okay Kari I have a plan.
Remember Lisa Nowak the crazy Diaper Wearing Astronaut Lady??
DEPENDS TO THE RESCUE !! WE GOT YOU COVERED :th_thwhistling:
No stain on the seat and a chanel # 5 smell
 :th_th36_1_15:  Don't you love it when a plan comes together.
I may do the same thing the next time I go out with Tiffany :th_thmuwahaha-1:

Hmmm, guess it won't look strange having a depends over my mouth with this swine flu thing going on........  I can't think of CriTTer's post, I can't think of CriTTer's post, I can't... oh hell, I'm cracking up again  damn!

Offline eli

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 28, 2009, 05:18:11 AM »
Now that is funny criter.

Offline eli

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 28, 2009, 05:18:49 AM »
sorry forgot a t critter.

Offline ♥♣ ~Maynard~♣♥

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 02, 2009, 01:03:48 AM »
CriTTer Do you think we will be in trouble when Kari reads the news release in Breaking news.
You know I am going to blame It on you Don't yah? ::)
 :wee_fly: :woohoo: :iam: :clever: