Shoutbox

Refresh History
  • littlebit: Makes sense.
    July 16, 2017, 04:40:28 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Boards will stay open for a place people can find history information longer. I am not allowing anyone to sign up for now because of so many foreginers just wanting to promote their business..
    December 10, 2016, 05:10:27 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Not sure why didn't look, I may be shutting down these message boards..
    November 17, 2016, 12:42:43 AM
  • ~kathy~: rick why is the timestamp showing up a day in advance?
    September 13, 2016, 12:27:46 AM
  • Valor7: What I tried to say is that the actual money would not be there that quick. But a loan against that would work if they are willing to do that.
    August 08, 2016, 01:51:51 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Why so long before it comes online? 911 took out a loan or bond with the known guarantee payment and began building..
    August 08, 2016, 07:46:34 AM
  • Valor7: Actually no it is not, a dependable Revenue stream will not come on line until the 4th quarter of 2017 so 2018 budget will be up in the air, not quite sure what they will have. By 2019 budget all will be well.
    August 04, 2016, 09:27:17 PM
  • Valor7: You mean that tax that the Commissioners would not put on the ballot for so many years? Strange things happened when the citizens got a chance to vote on that issue.
    August 03, 2016, 06:43:06 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Back up is now available withe the new tax..
    August 03, 2016, 05:01:35 PM
  • Valor7: Thanks a lot Ladies!!
    July 29, 2016, 01:16:13 PM
  • littlebit: ((*(*&
    July 27, 2016, 03:47:52 PM
  • ~kathy~: lol
    July 15, 2016, 09:34:56 AM
  • Valor7: A guy could get killed around here while waiting for backup!
    July 13, 2016, 07:31:58 PM
  • Lepard LLC: You are not alone..
    July 13, 2016, 07:28:53 PM
  • Valor7: I just hate it when I talk to myself!!!!
    July 08, 2016, 12:54:09 PM
  • Valor7: I could have worded that better, we talked details, options, the pros and cons of each, in  order to arrive at the best ballot language to present to the voters. Hope that makes this clearer.
    April 15, 2016, 06:36:14 PM
  • Valor7: sorry about the typos still working with just one arm in action
    April 13, 2016, 01:10:42 PM
  • Valor7: Yes and no. We talked details and options until we were blue in the face but I never heardbring it over, it was always the time was not right for the issue to pass. Glad to see the time in now right and I for one shall vote yes on the ballot. I would urge all others to do the sameour county is busting at the seams crimewise and no matter how many bad guys we send off there always seems to someone to replace them. The Sheriff's Office needs the help.
    April 13, 2016, 01:08:35 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Is that true Valor? Did he ask you what you wanted?
    March 01, 2016, 04:55:37 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Gene Newkirk Rick I have waited for a Sheriff to bring it to me on what he wanted. I have pushed Mr long for a while to get it to me. He told me he was close to having or done. Now hopefully the people will get to decide on it. I spoke with Steve about this a few times.
    March 01, 2016, 04:54:54 AM
  • Kimberly: Wow- I have a new name..........
    February 23, 2016, 10:25:15 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Works on mine, improvements are being done here. I may kick back into her a lot and post but working on different technologies right now. Seeing how things interact.
    January 18, 2016, 09:01:20 AM
  • Valor7: Yes it is working. If you need a laugh the wife showed me how to correctly use the silly thing.
    January 04, 2016, 05:32:59 PM
  • Valor7: Think so, mine is trying to work but it is now user and password protected and I dont know mine
    December 17, 2015, 01:32:16 PM
  • "DJ": Is there still a working android app for the PCSD
    December 14, 2015, 08:14:53 PM

Author Topic: Someone killed in Dixon???  (Read 21090 times)

Offline darrellmaurina

• View Profile
Re: Someone killed in Dixon???
« Reply #30 on: May 13, 2009, 01:10:07 PM »

Share/Bookmark

Darrell Todd Maurina
Check out the Pulaski County Daily News online newspaper at
http://www.pulaskicountyweb.com
Cell: (573) 433.6733 * FAX: (573) 774-2349
Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/darrellmaurina/
Follow me on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/darrellmaurina/

Offline whatsnew

• I love coffee
  • I must have coffee or I am very grouchy
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 13, 2009, 01:19:13 PM »
OMG, I think I know this girl.  Not sure but I know a girl named Ashley Gilbert whos sister used to babysit my daughter.

Mt 15 yr old granddaughter knows her, Ashley threatened to beat her up, (along with another girl from Crocker) a few weeks ago. Glad it was just a threat. :anger: :anger: :anger:
Yesterday is history
Tomorrow is a mystery
Today is a gift
Thats why they call it the present

Offline ShowmeHillbilly

• Actions speak louder than words, U have 2 show me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 13, 2009, 01:33:27 PM »
what crocker girl if you dont mind me asking?

u can pm me if you want.

Mt 15 yr old granddaughter knows her, Ashley threatened to beat her up, (along with another girl from Crocker) a few weeks ago. Glad it was just a threat. :anger: :anger: :anger:
You never know how STRONG you are...until being strong is the ONLY choice you have.
Life Isnt about waiting for the storm to pass...Its about learning to dance in the rain.
Someday someone will walk into your life & make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else!

Offline mar

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 13, 2009, 01:44:33 PM »
No Peggy was dale wife i really dont know what Ricky wife name is ..

Offline mar

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 13, 2009, 01:46:33 PM »
Well she must of drop out Because she went to Dixon High school when my kids went there.

Offline whatsnew

• I love coffee
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 13, 2009, 01:48:27 PM »
what crocker girl if you dont mind me asking?

u can pm me if you want.
done.
Yesterday is history
Tomorrow is a mystery
Today is a gift

Offline darrellmaurina

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 13, 2009, 01:57:25 PM »
Well she must of drop out Because she went to Dixon High school when my kids went there.

She is a former Dixon High School student but was not attending at the time of the incident. I can't confirm whether she dropped out or whether something else happened; student records on such matters are exempt from the Missouri Sunshine Law, as they should be. All I need to know is whether she was a student at the time of the incident.

Some may ask why I need to know that. When juveniles or college students are arrested for serious crimes, I routinely ask if they are still in high school or college because it can get parents and fellow students extremely upset if there is a likely possibility of them returning to class before the case gets processed through the court system. In this case it's important to say she was not a student at the time of the incident, but it's not important to know why she was not a student.
Darrell Todd Maurina

Offline demo.dave

• Im a veteran of the unspeakable.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 13, 2009, 02:11:06 PM »
Well now she will have 25 to life to get an education and straighten her life out.

Offline igahmah at work

• Global Moderator
  • Some pursue happiness, others create it!
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 13, 2009, 02:31:59 PM »
Not the Ashley Gilbert I know, thank God.
When I was young, I wanted to be older.  This is not what I expected!

Offline whatsnew

• I love coffee
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 13, 2009, 02:32:53 PM »
Not the Ashley Gilbert I know, thank God.

Good. :{:{: :{:{:
Yesterday is history
Tomorrow is a mystery
Today is a gift

Offline darrellmaurina

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 13, 2009, 02:57:12 PM »
Dixon man killed Monday; two arrested on suspicion of murder
DIXON, Mo. (May 12, 2009) — STORY UPDATED with photos 9:14 a.m., May 13 — Two people are under arrest on suspicion of murdering a Dixon man Monday night, according to Dixon City Marshal Cliffty Yoakum. David Blankenship, 49, was found dead in his home by his sister around 7 p.m., Yoakum said. Two other Dixon residents, a 17-year-old woman and her 27-year-old boyfriend, have since been arrested in connection with Blankenship’s death. “The victim’s sister said she spoke very frequently with him by cell phone, and when she couldn’t reach him, she got worried,” Yoakum said. “She has keys to the house, she went over and found the body. She called 911, we got there within just a minute or two, and it was obvious it was a murder scene.” Sheriff J.B. King announced Wednesday morning that Robert A. Fortner, 27, and Ashley N. Gilbert, 17, have been charged with second-degree murder and are currently held in the Pulaski County Jail in lieu of a $1 million bond. Read More on Pulaski County Daily ...
Darrell Todd Maurina

Offline Lepard LLC

• Activist
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 13, 2009, 03:19:59 PM »
Here are her myspace moods for the last few weeks.

A_townf**kING HOT AS HELLat 1:46 PM Apr 23 Mood:CONFUSED 
commentmessage Add comment...

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show A_towngotta new phone textd me or call me 15735281476at 3:35 PM Apr 22 Mood:irritated 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show A_townat tha edge just push me a lil moreat 3:29 PM Apr 22 Mood:irritated 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show A_townf**king pissed omfgat 3:48 PM Apr 16 Mood:pissed as a mofo 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show A_townDrained and Tiredat 5:55 PM Apr 15 Mood:Sad&Sick 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show A_townso tiredat 3:33 PM Apr 14 Mood:Sad&Sick 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show A_townseen him yesterday and hate it cause he looks through me lyke he never loved meat 3:25 PM Apr 9 Mood:Sad&Sick 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show A_townLovin Talon more and more errdayat 12:33 PM Apr 8 Mood:Chipper&Giddy 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show A_townLovin it and Himat 4:49 PM Apr 4 Mood:Chipper&Giddy 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show A_townI hope it all goes well in tha endat 4:33 PM Apr 4 Mood:Chipper&Giddy 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show A_town"You know the place between sleep and awake, the place where you can still remember dreaming? That's where I'll always love you. That's where I'll be waiting. at 4:11 PM Mar 19 Mood:miserable 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show A_townThe further I fall I'm beside you, as lost as I get I will find you, the deeper the wound I'm inside you, forever and ever I am a part of you at 4:06 PM Mar 19 Mood:(none) 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show A_townOmfg wow u guys know that song my dick well his dick got tha Hiv lmao god its good to know u have ppl around that care but f**k tha ones that dontat 6:45 PM Feb 21 Mood:amused 

Submit
1 comment total show more hide all show A_townwhen your in love ur so up u forget to look down the higher and higher he tolk me tha furter I feelat 10:55 AM Feb 17 Mood:Ghost 
commentmessage

http://www.myspace.com/ASHLEYGILB_54 17 year old says she needs to get frunk. This looks like the same girl to me.

Offline What_The?

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 13, 2009, 03:22:02 PM »
http://www.myspace.com/ASHLEYGILB_54 17 year old says she needs to get frunk. This looks like the same girl to me.

It is, look at "Anthony Montana."

Tells you a lot.
"There are plenty of good reasons for fighting, but no good reason ever to hate without reservation, to imagine that God almighty Himself hates with you, too. Where's evil? It's that large part of every man that wants to hate without limit, that wants to hate with God on its side." - Kurt Vonnegut

Offline What_The?

• View Profile
« Reply #45 on: May 13, 2009, 03:22:55 PM »
And:

About me:
Well bitches I would be tha one and only u cant clone me Ashley Nicole Gilbert One of a Kind I'm 17 as of Nov 8 and gonna be 18 as of Nov 8 if U didn't get that memo.. Well as u know I live in tha D_town woohoo rite whatever Ive lived here all my life I have meet allot of asshole and allot of good ppl fm this town got my first heartbreak fm this town and my first drop of alcohol there's allot of goods and bad but besides that I have wonderful friends and Family Trea and Talon r my most priced People who I know I can count on for anything but other than that well that's about all I have to tell u beside I have tha mother tha padre and tha brother A simple bitch will take you where you need to go. *A real bitch throws you her keys and says it needs gas in it! A simple bitch will tell you not to fight, it aint worth it. *A real bitch will say beat her ass and look at the crowd and say "better nobody jump in". A simple bitch will let another bitch know she can back the f**k up or get knocked the f**k out. *A real bitch will just knock her the f**k out!!! A simple bitch tells you, she's had enough to drink. *A real bitch tells you we need another shot, we bout to get f**ked up! A simple bitch goes to the club with you and sits down. *A real bitch goes to the club with you and says lets show these simple bitches how we do it. A simple bitch wonders who your new man is. *A real bitch know that mutha f**ka's first name, last name , his birthday, where he lives, who he's related to, what kinda car he drive's, where he works, how many babies mama's he has, and how many bitches he is talking to right now!!! A simple bitch thinks the friendship is over when you have an argument. *A real bitch lets you know that was f**ked up, but I love ya." A simple bitch expects you to always be there for them. *A real bitch knows you will always be there for them, they don't have to expect shit. A simple bitch reads this note, relizes that she is a simple bitch and then deletes it. *A real bitch passes this to her real bitches without thinking about it. Pass this to all your real bitches......if you don't get it back that's because you sent it to a "simple bitch"
"There are plenty of good reasons for fighting, but no good reason ever to hate without reservation, to imagine that God almighty Himself hates with you, too. Where's evil? It's that large part of every man that wants to hate without limit, that wants to hate with God on its side." - Kurt Vonnegut

Offline igahmah at work

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 13, 2009, 03:27:20 PM »
Wow sounds like the girl next door, can't imagine her doing something like that :wink1a:

In all this we have forgotten there was a man killed.  Condolences to his family.  Whatever he did he didn't deserve that.

Offline Sheriff J. B. King

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 13, 2009, 03:38:49 PM »

News Release
Suspects Held
Pulaski County Sheriff J. B. King
May 13, 2009

In response to media questions concerning the murder investigation in the Dixon, Missouri, area that was conducted by the Dixon City Police and the Missouri State Highway Patrol, Division of Drug and Crime Control, two persons have been charged in Pulaski County Circuit Court with murder in the second degree.

The subjects are; Robert A. Fortner, age 27, and Ashley N. Gilbert, age 17. They are currently held in the Pulaski County Jail in lieu of a one million dollar bond.

Any further media inquiry about this case should be directed to the Dixon City Police Department.

Offline GreekMeadow

• WHATEVER!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 14, 2009, 03:08:13 AM »
Peggy his wife?

Nope Ricky & Kellys daughter
Revenge is such a pretty thing and the good always wins in the end!!

When I die, bury me upside down so the whole world can KISS MY ASS!

gloom despair & agony on me~deep dark depression excessive misery~~~ohhhh~~~*If It Weren't 4 Bad Luck I'd Have No Luck At All*gloom despair & agony on meeeeeE!

********************NASCAR RULES********************

Offline ShowmeHillbilly

• Actions speak louder than words, U have 2 show me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 14, 2009, 01:25:25 PM »
Oh Im so glad ... not glad ...relieved I guess? shoot!.... went to school with Peggy and couldnt remember her husbands name just knew she's a gilbert. Thanks.

Nope Ricky & Kellys daughter
You never know how STRONG you are...until being strong is the ONLY choice you have.
Life Isnt about waiting for the storm to pass...Its about learning to dance in the rain.
Someday someone will walk into your life & make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else!

Offline Coyote

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 14, 2009, 01:47:16 PM »
She must have had absolutely no supervision or direction in her life.

Wow sounds like the girl next door, can't imagine her doing something like that :wink1a:

In all this we have forgotten there was a man killed.  Condolences to his family.  Whatever he did he didn't deserve that.
....and that night as the moon crossed the mountain, one more Coyote was heard...

Offline mark

• http://www.gayalpinesurvival.com/
  • Proud Father
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 14, 2009, 01:51:03 PM »
 Am I the only one that finds it a little odd that Clifty said we shouldn't worry about a serial killer? Huh?
We are not human beings having a spiritual experience.
We are spiritual beings having a human experience.
~Teilhard de Chardin

Offline Valor7

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 14, 2009, 01:55:57 PM »
Am I the only one that finds it a little odd that Clifty said we shouldn't worry about a serial killer? Huh?

Maybe, but one of the things that should be said in a crime of this nature is a statement that it is an isolated event and not a worry for the community at large because there are people who will worry about the idea of a serial killer who will get them next.

JB

Offline kari

• Always looking in.....
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 14, 2009, 02:17:22 PM »
What a tragedy all the way around..... one life taken, two lives thrown away, so many lives touched by such actions.  Absolutely heartbreaking........
Proud to have served, US Army, WAC

Offline Eden

• Not in Drama Club or on the Debate Team!
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 14, 2009, 02:27:32 PM »
She must have had absolutely no supervision or direction in her life.

This is not something you can assume, most all teens have a period in their life when they "run wild". Mine did it at an early age and thank goodness outgrew it, well some might still say she is wild. We need to remember that we were not there and do not know for sure what happened. If what is rumored happened, place yourself in that situation, if she were your daughter, wife, or someone you loved you may have done the samething. You say "never" but you do not know that. I do not know the men, but I do know Ashley and really had a hard time sleeping last night knowing she behind bars - it's a bad situation all around. As for her MySpace page - nothing you wouldn't see on thousand of other teenage girls.
"Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, Nor hell a fury like a woman scorned"

Offline mark

• http://www.gayalpinesurvival.com/
  • Proud Father
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 14, 2009, 02:31:23 PM »

Maybe, but one of the things that should be said in a crime of this nature is a statement that it is an isolated event and not a worry for the community at large because there are people who will worry about the idea of a serial killer who will get them next.

JB
I understand that the perps are in custody and we shouldn't worry, but don't you have to have two or three bodies to start thinking serial killer?
We are not human beings having a spiritual experience.
We are spiritual beings having a human experience.
~Teilhard de Chardin

Offline whatsnew

• I love coffee
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 14, 2009, 02:36:38 PM »
This is not something you can assume, most all teens have a period in their life when they "run wild". Mine did it at an early age and thank goodness outgrew it, well some might still say she is wild. We need to remember that we were not there and do not know for sure what happened. If what is rumored happened, place yourself in that situation, if she were your daughter, wife, or someone you loved you may have done the samething. You say "never" but you do not know that. I do not know the men, but I do know Ashley and really had a hard time sleeping last night knowing she behind bars - it's a bad situation all around. As for her MySpace page - nothing you wouldn't see on thousand of other teenage girls.

Eden you post what alot of parents want to say.. Don't judge if your not personally in their lives.
Yesterday is history
Tomorrow is a mystery
Today is a gift

Offline Coyote

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: May 14, 2009, 02:37:30 PM »
Not if you watch enough CSI.

I understand that the perps are in custody and we shouldn't worry, but don't you have to have two or three bodies to start thinking serial killer?
....and that night as the moon crossed the mountain, one more Coyote was heard...

Offline igahmah at work

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: May 14, 2009, 02:45:24 PM »
I would like to think, you never know till you are in the situation, but I would like to think that if my 17 year old daughter was hanging out with a 27 year old man that I would have the "kahunas" to call the police and have him arrested.  Maybe her parents did this and she saw him anyway.  They arrest people on that predator show at that age for trying to have sex with a person under the age of 18.  I remember when I was 16 and I went to the Dairy Queen with a guy who was probably 23 or 24 at the time.  My mom beat the c... out of me with a belt.  Had nothing against him, his mom was my mom's best friend but she let it be known to me that I would not be going anywhere with a guy that much older than me.

Offline Princess04

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: May 14, 2009, 02:54:14 PM »
State of Missouri 17 is the legal age...her parents wouldn't have been able to do anything really. Didn't she live with him as well?
"Always follow your dreams...except for the ones when your naked in public"