Shoutbox

Refresh History
  • littlebit: Makes sense.
    July 16, 2017, 04:40:28 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Boards will stay open for a place people can find history information longer. I am not allowing anyone to sign up for now because of so many foreginers just wanting to promote their business..
    December 10, 2016, 05:10:27 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Not sure why didn't look, I may be shutting down these message boards..
    November 17, 2016, 12:42:43 AM
  • ~kathy~: rick why is the timestamp showing up a day in advance?
    September 13, 2016, 12:27:46 AM
  • Valor7: What I tried to say is that the actual money would not be there that quick. But a loan against that would work if they are willing to do that.
    August 08, 2016, 01:51:51 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Why so long before it comes online? 911 took out a loan or bond with the known guarantee payment and began building..
    August 08, 2016, 07:46:34 AM
  • Valor7: Actually no it is not, a dependable Revenue stream will not come on line until the 4th quarter of 2017 so 2018 budget will be up in the air, not quite sure what they will have. By 2019 budget all will be well.
    August 04, 2016, 09:27:17 PM
  • Valor7: You mean that tax that the Commissioners would not put on the ballot for so many years? Strange things happened when the citizens got a chance to vote on that issue.
    August 03, 2016, 06:43:06 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Back up is now available withe the new tax..
    August 03, 2016, 05:01:35 PM
  • Valor7: Thanks a lot Ladies!!
    July 29, 2016, 01:16:13 PM
  • littlebit: ((*(*&
    July 27, 2016, 03:47:52 PM
  • ~kathy~: lol
    July 15, 2016, 09:34:56 AM
  • Valor7: A guy could get killed around here while waiting for backup!
    July 13, 2016, 07:31:58 PM
  • Lepard LLC: You are not alone..
    July 13, 2016, 07:28:53 PM
  • Valor7: I just hate it when I talk to myself!!!!
    July 08, 2016, 12:54:09 PM
  • Valor7: I could have worded that better, we talked details, options, the pros and cons of each, in  order to arrive at the best ballot language to present to the voters. Hope that makes this clearer.
    April 15, 2016, 06:36:14 PM
  • Valor7: sorry about the typos still working with just one arm in action
    April 13, 2016, 01:10:42 PM
  • Valor7: Yes and no. We talked details and options until we were blue in the face but I never heardbring it over, it was always the time was not right for the issue to pass. Glad to see the time in now right and I for one shall vote yes on the ballot. I would urge all others to do the sameour county is busting at the seams crimewise and no matter how many bad guys we send off there always seems to someone to replace them. The Sheriff's Office needs the help.
    April 13, 2016, 01:08:35 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Is that true Valor? Did he ask you what you wanted?
    March 01, 2016, 04:55:37 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Gene Newkirk Rick I have waited for a Sheriff to bring it to me on what he wanted. I have pushed Mr long for a while to get it to me. He told me he was close to having or done. Now hopefully the people will get to decide on it. I spoke with Steve about this a few times.
    March 01, 2016, 04:54:54 AM
  • Kimberly: Wow- I have a new name..........
    February 23, 2016, 10:25:15 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Works on mine, improvements are being done here. I may kick back into her a lot and post but working on different technologies right now. Seeing how things interact.
    January 18, 2016, 09:01:20 AM
  • Valor7: Yes it is working. If you need a laugh the wife showed me how to correctly use the silly thing.
    January 04, 2016, 05:32:59 PM
  • Valor7: Think so, mine is trying to work but it is now user and password protected and I dont know mine
    December 17, 2015, 01:32:16 PM
  • "DJ": Is there still a working android app for the PCSD
    December 14, 2015, 08:14:53 PM

Author Topic: PROPAGANDA  (Read 75537 times)

Offline mark

• http://www.gayalpinesurvival.com/
  • Proud Father
    • View Profile
PROPAGANDA
« on: July 27, 2009, 12:11:13 AM »

Share/Bookmark

Fort Wood Hotel

Boards

Devils Elbow

Attractions

Sports

St. Robert

Waynesville

PC Daily

Dixon

Menu Guide

Fun Links

Homework

Crocker

Fort Wood

Swedeborg

Big Piney

Laquey

Classifieds

Restaurants

Richland

Fort  Hotels

Ida: Evolution's Propaganda Campaign          Written by: Joshua Joscelyn                    In the realm of science, we are led to believe that there is no bias, that the evidence speaks for itself and that the scientific community merely reports the facts.  However, when one looks at the trends of scientific discovery, a pattern emerges.  This pattern is not one guided by blind chance (much like the theory of evolution, itself), but rather shows signs of being premeditated, orchestrated and executed.  It is no small accusation to bring against the scientific establishment, but it must be stated: Evolutionism is a propaganda campaign.
With the recent advent of "Ida," the fossil heralded as the "missing link," books were released, news stories disseminated, and television specials spawned.  This new, lemur-like creature was the missing piece of the puzzle!  The establishment began their unbiased coverage of this new find—this new find that was 25 years old.  That's right.  Ida was neither new, nor the missing link.  It seems this new find was merely the next tool in the establishment's propaganda cycle.  You see, within just a matter of weeks of its unveiling, Ida was being rejected as the missing link by the same outlets that had shoved this fossil in the faces of the public as the missing link in the first place.  This latest evidence didn't hold up.  However, the retractions paled in comparison to the hype and hoopla received by the initial story.  In other words, the scientific establishment had selected yet another bogus "evidence" to loudly proclaim as the missing link and then weakly whispered their rejection of it once the public was well-assured that the missing link had indeed been found. 
This sort of cycle is common, and is the intentional pattern mentioned earlier.  The scientific establishment has an agenda.  This agenda is to remove God from the public consciousness by filling this consciousness with false science and false evidences for a false theory.  It does not matter that each story hyped in the news lacks real scientific substance or credibility.  It only matters that the public's mind is constantly assured of the accuracy of this false science called evolutionism.  Sure, New Scientist will explain that Ida was not the missing link after all, but how many people know this?  Why weren't there books and television specials and documentaries produced about this?  Why the weak retractions?  And why did the establishment jump on the Ida bandwagon to start with, as weak as it was?  This is not an isolated case.  This occurs time and time again.  Ida, and other "missing links," will always be loudly proclaimed and quietly retracted, because evolution is not science.  Evolution is a propaganda campaign.  Evolution is science falsely so called.          
We are not human beings having a spiritual experience.
We are spiritual beings having a human experience.
~Teilhard de Chardin

Offline shadylane

• View Profile
Re: PROPAGANDA
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2009, 12:33:10 AM »
It really bothers some people that all they hold dear is slowly being proven false.
"The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?"

Offline Digital Narcosis

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2009, 02:53:59 AM »
All of that wasted time...

Offline CriTTer

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2009, 03:17:59 AM »
......exactly as prophetized

Offline Digital Narcosis

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2009, 04:08:50 AM »
Prophesied.

......exactly as prophetized

Offline mark

• Proud Father
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2009, 01:17:53 PM »
Ida, and other "missing links," will always be loudly proclaimed and quietly retracted, because evolution is not science.  Evolution is a propaganda campaign.  Evolution is science falsely so called.         
~Teilhard de Chardin

Offline Digital Narcosis

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2009, 09:24:18 AM »
I guess you would know being a student of propaganda over at answersingenesis.com

Ida, and other "missing links," will always be loudly proclaimed and quietly retracted, because evolution is not science.  Evolution is a propaganda campaign.  Evolution is science falsely so called.         

Offline mark

• Proud Father
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2009, 12:14:53 PM »
 That's correct! I know, and you have yet to learn!
~Teilhard de Chardin

Offline Digital Narcosis

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2009, 01:36:34 PM »
Hitler youth.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2STDH14aJVk

Who agrees with this sort of "education?"

Want it in our public schools?  Some do... do you?

I won't let you rape our children with your propaganda.

By the way Mark...  here: http://intelligentdesign.ytmnd.com/

And for any who are offended by the Nazi reference... too bad.  Click on this: http://jcya.ytmnd.com/

http://jesuscampkids.ytmnd.com/

I guess though in the end... it didn't end too bad after all.

http://jesuscampgetsowned.ytmnd.com/

They shut it down.  Awww... too bad eh?

I guess all of those kids are going to hell now because they can't go and be brainwashed to live a good and wholesome Christian life.  Because... you know... Christians are the only people on Earth who have any sense of morality... right?

Offline mark

• Proud Father
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2009, 03:19:45 PM »
http://jcya.ytmnd.com/    DN and his brother! Cute hat!
~Teilhard de Chardin

Offline Digital Narcosis

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2009, 04:48:25 PM »

Offline mark

• Proud Father
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 28, 2009, 05:53:23 PM »
http://intelligentdesign.ytmnd.com/   Oops I clicked the wrong link.
~Teilhard de Chardin

Offline Digital Narcosis

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 28, 2009, 10:48:15 PM »
Right.  LOL.

Trying to inject a bit of humor into this to stray people away from the truth now are we?

Have a good go at it.

The sore subject is sort of like a devil wearing a white suit isn't it?

http://intelligentdesign.ytmnd.com/   Oops I clicked the wrong link.

Offline mark

• Proud Father
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 30, 2009, 01:26:58 PM »
 The propaganda I was referring to is a worldwide campaign. Your repeated use of one over zealous teacher at camp does not compare!
~Teilhard de Chardin

Offline merrywhiterose

• Go to your profile and put something here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 09, 2009, 07:51:28 AM »
Mark, why are you so afraid of what science may reveal? At least science will make hypothesis, test those hypothesis, and if they prove wrong will openly admit it. Religion will do none of those. :lordRick:

Offline merrywhiterose

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 09, 2009, 07:54:28 AM »
Oh, and despite your blind belief, evolution IS a science. The THEORY of evolution is the PROCESS of learning about evolution, and is not the traditional way THEORY is used.  :shame:

Offline mark

• Proud Father
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 09, 2009, 12:22:37 PM »
  Prove it!
~Teilhard de Chardin

Offline mark

• Proud Father
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 09, 2009, 12:31:35 PM »
              Evolution: The Anti-science                                                           by Dr. Jason Lisle, AiG–U.S.                          February 13, 2008                                  Semi-technical                                          Keywords                                                                                                            Keywords: evolution, science, anti-science, preconditions, presuppositions, worldview, theistic evolution, irrational, Christian principles, uniformity, inconsistency      Some evolutionists have argued that science isn’t possible without evolution. They teach that science and technology actually require the principles of molecules-to-man evolution in order to work. They claim that those who hold to a biblical creation worldview are in danger of not being able to understand science! 1, 2, 3
Critical thinkers will realize that these kinds of arguments are quite ironic because evolution is actually contrary to the principles of science. That is, if evolution were true, the concept of science would not make sense. Science actually requires a biblical creation framework in order to be possible. Here’s why:      The Preconditions of Science      Science presupposes that the universe is logical and orderly and that it obeys mathematical laws that are consistent over time and space. Even though conditions in different regions of space and eras of time are quite diverse, there is nonetheless an underlying uniformity.4
Because there is such regularity in the universe, there are many instances where scientists are able to make successful predictions about the future. For example, astronomers can successfully compute the positions of the planets, moons, and asteroids far into the future. Without uniformity in nature, such predictions would be impossible, and science could not exist. The problem for evolutionism is that such regularity only makes sense in a biblical creation worldview.      Science Requires a Biblical Worldview      The biblical creationist expects there to be order in the universe because God made all things (John 1:3) and has imposed order on the universe. Since the Bible teaches that God upholds all things by His power (Hebrews 1:3), the creationist expects that the universe would function in a logical, orderly, law-like fashion.5 Furthermore, God is consistent6 and omnipresent.7 Thus, the creationist expects that all regions of the universe will obey the same laws, even in regions where the physical conditions are quite different. The entire field of astronomy requires this important biblical principle.
Moreover, God is beyond time (2 Peter 3:8) and has chosen to uphold the universe in a consistent fashion throughout time for our benefit. So, even though conditions in the past may be quite different than those in the present and future, the way God upholds the universe (what we would call the “laws of nature”) will not arbitrarily change.8 God has told us that there are certain things we can count on to be true in the future—the seasons, the diurnal cycle, and so on (Genesis 8:22). Therefore, under a given set of conditions, the consistent Christian has the right to expect a given outcome because he or she relies upon the Lord to uphold the universe in a consistent way.
These Christian principles are absolutely essential to science. When we perform a controlled experiment using the same preset starting conditions, we expect to get the same result every time. The “future reflects the past” in this sense. Scientists are able to make predictions only because there is uniformity as a result of God’s sovereign and consistent power. Scientific experimentation would be pointless without uniformity; we would get a different result every time we performed an identical experiment, destroying the very possibility of scientific knowledge.      Can an Evolutionist Do Science?      Since science requires the biblical principle of uniformity (as well as a number of other biblical creation principles), it is rather amazing that one could be a scientist and also an evolutionist. And yet, there are scientists that profess to believe in evolution. How is this possible?
The answer is that evolutionists are able to do science only because they are inconsistent. They accept biblical principles such as uniformity, while simultaneously denying the Bible from which those principles are derived. Such inconsistency is common in secular thinking; secular scientists claim that the universe is not designed, but they do science as if the universe is designed and upheld by God in a uniform way. Evolutionists can do science only if they rely on biblical creation assumptions (such as uniformity) that are contrary to their professed belief in evolution.9      How Would an Evolutionist Respond?      The consistent Christian can use past experience as a guide for what is likely to happen in the future because God has promised us that (in certain ways) the future will reflect the past (Genesis 8:22). But how can those who reject Genesis explain why there should be uniformity of nature? How might an evolutionist respond if asked, “Why will the future reflect the past?”
One of the most common responses is: “Well, it always has. So, I expect it always will.” But this is circular reasoning. I’ll grant that in the past there has been uniformity.10 But how do I know that in the future there will be uniformity—unless I already assumed that the future reflects the past (i.e. uniformity)? Whenever we use past experience as a basis for what is likely to happen in the future, we are assuming uniformity. So, when an evolutionist says that he believes there will be uniformity in the future since there has been uniformity in the past, he’s trying to justify uniformity by simply assuming uniformity—a circular argument.
An evolutionist might argue that the nature of matter is such that it behaves in a regular fashion;11 in other words, uniformity is just a property of the universe. This answer also fails. First, it doesn’t really answer the question. Perhaps uniformity is one aspect of the universe, but the question is why? What would be the basis for such a property in an evolutionary worldview? Second, we might ask how an evolutionist could possibly know that uniformity is a property of the universe. At best, he or she can only say that the universe—in the past—seems to have had some uniformity.12 But how do we know that will continue into the future unless we already knew about uniformity some other way? Many things in this universe change; how do we know that the laws of nature will not?
Some evolutionists might try a more pragmatic response: “Well, I can’t really explain why. But uniformity seems to work, so we use it.” This answer also fails for two reasons. First, we can only argue that uniformity seems to have worked in the past; there’s no guarantee it will continue to work in the future unless you already have a reason to assume uniformity (which only the Christian does). Yet, evolutionists do assume that uniformity will be true in the future. Second, the answer admits that uniformity is without justification in the evolutionary worldview—which is exactly the point. No one is denying that there is uniformity in nature; the point is that only a biblical creation worldview can make sense of it. Evolutionists can only do science if they are inconsistent: that is, if they assume biblical creationist concepts while denying biblical creation.      Theistic Evolution Won’t Save the Day      Some evolutionists might argue that they can account for uniformity just as the Christian does—by appealing to a god who upholds the universe in a law-like fashion.13 But rather than believing in Genesis creation, they believe that this god created over millions of years of evolution. However, theistic evolution will not resolve the problem. A theistic evolutionist does not believe that Genesis is literally true. But if Genesis is not literally true, then there is no reason to believe that Genesis 8:22 is literally true. This verse is where God promises that we can count on a certain degree of uniformity in the future. Without biblical creation, the rational basis for uniformity is lost.
It’s not just any god that is required in order to make sense of uniformity; it is the Christian God as revealed in the Bible. Only a God who is beyond time, consistent, faithful, all powerful, omnipresent, and who has revealed Himself to mankind can guarantee that there will be uniformity throughout space and time. Therefore, only biblical creationists can account for the uniformity in nature.      Evolution Is Irrational      In fact, if evolution were true, there wouldn’t be any rational reason to believe it! If life is the result of evolution, then it means that an evolutionist’s brain is simply the outworking of millions of years of random-chance processes. The brain would simply be a collection of chemical reactions that have been preserved because they had some sort of survival value in the past. If evolution were true, then all the evolutionist’s thoughts are merely the necessary result of chemistry acting over time. Therefore, an evolutionist must think and say that “evolution is true” not for rational reasons, but as a necessary consequence of blind chemistry.
Scholarly analysis presupposes that the human mind is not just chemistry. Rationality presupposes that we have the freedom to consciously consider the various options and choose the best. Evolutionism undermines the preconditions necessary for rational thought, thereby destroying the very possibility of knowledge and science.      Conclusions      Evolution is anti-science and anti-knowledge. If evolution were true, science would not be possible because there would be no reason to accept the uniformity of nature upon which all science and technology depend. Nor would there be any reason to think that rational analysis would be possible since the thoughts of our mind would be nothing more than the inevitable result of mindless chemical reactions. Evolutionists are able to do science and gain knowledge only because they are inconsistent; professing to believe in evolution, while accepting the principles of biblical creation.
~Teilhard de Chardin

Offline merrywhiterose

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 09, 2009, 03:43:46 PM »
PLEASE, take a BASIC biology course before you post such nonsense.

Offline mark

• Proud Father
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 09, 2009, 07:36:05 PM »
And that would teach me what?
~Teilhard de Chardin

Offline merrywhiterose

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 09, 2009, 09:22:49 PM »
A lot about DNA, evolution, scientific processes, etc. But in your case, you probably wouldn't learn a thing. Lifelong brainwashing has left your mind incapable of understanding reality.

Offline mark

• Proud Father
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 10, 2009, 12:54:27 AM »
 I'll bet the farm I have more education than you do. Since I was an engineering student, way more science! I don't just hang around church and pass the snakes as you seem to think. I also subscribe to Popular Science And watch every scientific documentary on TV. Lets take one at a time from your list and discuss them. DNA, Where did the information contained in all DNA come from?
~Teilhard de Chardin

Offline Digital Narcosis

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 10, 2009, 05:40:15 AM »
"Book smarts" doesn't necessarily make someone intelligent Mark.

I'll bet the farm I have more education than you do. Since I was an engineering student, way more science! I don't just hang around church and pass the snakes as you seem to think. I also subscribe to Popular Science And watch every scientific documentary on TV. Lets take one at a time from your list and discuss them. DNA, Where did the information contained in all DNA come from?

Offline mark

• Proud Father
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 10, 2009, 11:31:31 AM »
Got nothing again huh DN!
~Teilhard de Chardin

Offline Fafrd

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 10, 2009, 11:45:05 AM »
I guess to prove it as mark so often says when you disagree with him, someone will have to cut and paste the proof.  Only way mark might believe it. 

Offline mark

• Proud Father
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 10, 2009, 11:49:21 AM »
 That's better than than saying "Mark's dumb" or "Mark cuts and pastes" May as well say You don't know crap!
~Teilhard de Chardin

Offline merrywhiterose

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 11, 2009, 12:54:12 AM »
That works for me! DNA is deoxyribonucleic acid, which is the basis for our genes. I can go on and on down to more basic parts of it, but believe me, I KNOW my genetics. I never cut and paste (except web addresses). Education means nothing if you are unwilling to use common sense with it, and know everything isn't black and white.

Offline mark

• Proud Father
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 11, 2009, 01:04:45 AM »
 Then answer the question. "How did the information get in there?"
~Teilhard de Chardin

Offline Digital Narcosis

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 11, 2009, 01:07:39 AM »
You really do have some deeply rooted psychological issues with your fear of someone labeling you as being "dumb" don't you Mark?

You should work on that problem.

Nobody called you "dumb."  I just said book smarts don't necessarily make you intelligent.  Ok though... your entitled to your opinion.  Though I figured you would have agreed...

I guess every Atheist with a degree must be smarter than you are Mark and therefor the things they say must be true because of all of their learned "book smarts."  That's your reasoning... not mine.

That's better than than saying "Mark's dumb" or "Mark cuts and pastes" May as well say You don't know crap!

Offline mark

• Proud Father
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 11, 2009, 01:12:59 AM »
 Once again avoiding the question at hand!
Then answer the question. "How did the information get in there?"
~Teilhard de Chardin