Shoutbox

Refresh History
  • littlebit: Makes sense.
    July 16, 2017, 04:40:28 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Boards will stay open for a place people can find history information longer. I am not allowing anyone to sign up for now because of so many foreginers just wanting to promote their business..
    December 10, 2016, 05:10:27 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Not sure why didn't look, I may be shutting down these message boards..
    November 17, 2016, 12:42:43 AM
  • ~kathy~: rick why is the timestamp showing up a day in advance?
    September 13, 2016, 12:27:46 AM
  • Valor7: What I tried to say is that the actual money would not be there that quick. But a loan against that would work if they are willing to do that.
    August 08, 2016, 01:51:51 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Why so long before it comes online? 911 took out a loan or bond with the known guarantee payment and began building..
    August 08, 2016, 07:46:34 AM
  • Valor7: Actually no it is not, a dependable Revenue stream will not come on line until the 4th quarter of 2017 so 2018 budget will be up in the air, not quite sure what they will have. By 2019 budget all will be well.
    August 04, 2016, 09:27:17 PM
  • Valor7: You mean that tax that the Commissioners would not put on the ballot for so many years? Strange things happened when the citizens got a chance to vote on that issue.
    August 03, 2016, 06:43:06 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Back up is now available withe the new tax..
    August 03, 2016, 05:01:35 PM
  • Valor7: Thanks a lot Ladies!!
    July 29, 2016, 01:16:13 PM
  • littlebit: ((*(*&
    July 27, 2016, 03:47:52 PM
  • ~kathy~: lol
    July 15, 2016, 09:34:56 AM
  • Valor7: A guy could get killed around here while waiting for backup!
    July 13, 2016, 07:31:58 PM
  • Lepard LLC: You are not alone..
    July 13, 2016, 07:28:53 PM
  • Valor7: I just hate it when I talk to myself!!!!
    July 08, 2016, 12:54:09 PM
  • Valor7: I could have worded that better, we talked details, options, the pros and cons of each, in  order to arrive at the best ballot language to present to the voters. Hope that makes this clearer.
    April 15, 2016, 06:36:14 PM
  • Valor7: sorry about the typos still working with just one arm in action
    April 13, 2016, 01:10:42 PM
  • Valor7: Yes and no. We talked details and options until we were blue in the face but I never heardbring it over, it was always the time was not right for the issue to pass. Glad to see the time in now right and I for one shall vote yes on the ballot. I would urge all others to do the sameour county is busting at the seams crimewise and no matter how many bad guys we send off there always seems to someone to replace them. The Sheriff's Office needs the help.
    April 13, 2016, 01:08:35 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Is that true Valor? Did he ask you what you wanted?
    March 01, 2016, 04:55:37 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Gene Newkirk Rick I have waited for a Sheriff to bring it to me on what he wanted. I have pushed Mr long for a while to get it to me. He told me he was close to having or done. Now hopefully the people will get to decide on it. I spoke with Steve about this a few times.
    March 01, 2016, 04:54:54 AM
  • Kimberly: Wow- I have a new name..........
    February 23, 2016, 10:25:15 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Works on mine, improvements are being done here. I may kick back into her a lot and post but working on different technologies right now. Seeing how things interact.
    January 18, 2016, 09:01:20 AM
  • Valor7: Yes it is working. If you need a laugh the wife showed me how to correctly use the silly thing.
    January 04, 2016, 05:32:59 PM
  • Valor7: Think so, mine is trying to work but it is now user and password protected and I dont know mine
    December 17, 2015, 01:32:16 PM
  • "DJ": Is there still a working android app for the PCSD
    December 14, 2015, 08:14:53 PM

Author Topic: Just out of curiosity  (Read 12581 times)

Offline ♥♣ ~Maynard~♣♥

• GOING GREEN: Save a tree,eat a beaver.
    • View Profile
Re: Just out of curiosity
« Reply #30 on: July 28, 2009, 03:18:59 AM »

Share/Bookmark

Fort Wood Hotel

Boards

Devils Elbow

Attractions

Sports

St. Robert

Waynesville

PC Daily

Dixon

Menu Guide

Fun Links

Homework

Crocker

Fort Wood

Swedeborg

Big Piney

Laquey

Classifieds

Restaurants

Richland

Fort  Hotels

I dont know if the watching them thing will work. A lot of people like being watched. I know that I dont care if someone is watching me. You all seen my video right? One night in Paris?
Ewwwwwww Dave :th_thbarfkiss1-1:
I thought you had better taste in women________you need a women with meat on her bones to keep you warm and enough age on her to mother you  ;D   ((*(*&
Remember I'm a nudist so when you respond to one of my post yor talking to a naked man  :)

For entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons living or dead is purely coincidental.

Offline ♥♣ ~Maynard~♣♥

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 28, 2009, 03:33:39 AM »
I like the everyone watching idea, lol
When Okie was a young girl she had a tree stand set up on lovers lane so she could get pointers for her next date.
You should of seen the notebook's she kept (3 of then)
just covered with highlighter, stars and check marks.
Yep she takes after her brother Right Okie  ???   ;D   :th_gen129: (((**&^^%

Remember I'm a nudist so when you respond to one of my post yor talking to a naked man  :)

For entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons living or dead is purely coincidental.

Offline pctiger_wife

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 28, 2009, 03:35:14 AM »
I'll have my father get the tag number or sticker and we'll send it to you.  Also, I'll see if he still has the pics.  I'm certain there is an affair going on, because this is a *DAILY* thing. 

Find out who owns the car, you should be able to pull the number off the base stickers to help identify the owner of the car. Send me the name, pics to me and I will have my husband who is a SGM on post pass it on to the chain of command and it will stop if they are military.  On or off post it doesn't matter,  not allowed.

Offline okie the thread killer

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 28, 2009, 03:55:17 AM »
When Okie was a young girl she had a tree stand set up on lovers lane so she could get pointers for her next date.
You should of seen the notebook's she kept (3 of then)
just covered with highlighter, stars and check marks.
Yep she takes after her brother Right Okie  ???   ;D   :th_gen129: (((**&^^%

Good Lord, will you PLEASE stop telling all the family secrets!
I have it on good authority that the Hokey-Pokey really IS what it's all about.

Offline ♥♣ ~Maynard~♣♥

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 28, 2009, 04:00:33 AM »
Good Lord, will you PLEASE stop telling all the family secrets!
I'm old and I forget sometimes ::)   ::D:   ::D:   :th_gen129:

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 28, 2009, 04:03:31 AM »
Sometimes I think you remember all things imaginary. But what do I know, I'm old too, just not as old as you.

Offline ♥♣ ~Maynard~♣♥

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 28, 2009, 04:06:19 AM »
Sometimes I think you remember all things imaginary. But what do I know, I'm old too, just not as old as you.
((*(*&   :kiss:   :kiss:   (((**&^^% Going to bed >>>>>>>>>>>see yah

Offline darrellmaurina

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 28, 2009, 04:26:51 AM »
This is going on every day outside your home?

Good grief... nobody should have to put up with this going on daily. Having people do this kind of stuff occasionally is probably unavoidable in today's day and age if you live in an isolated rural "lovers lane" type of area. I know the Old West Gate area a little bit and it certainly qualifies as an isolated place.

The only good thing about this is if the people are older, they probably are trying to avoid detection and don't want to pass the location on to all their friends as a good "lovers lane." That means you probably won't have to deal with this once the couple involved moves on to some other spot.

However, even if it is just one couple, it needs to stop.

Getting the plate number and referring it to the MPs is likely the best solution if one or both of them is military. The Army has resources available to stop this kind of thing that are not available to civilian law enforcement.

I have some ideas if the Army and civilian law enforcement cannot or will not act. They include leaving my business card on their windshield with a "You're on Candid Camera" type of note. But I have a feeling that won't be needed -- once the right people in the Army figure out what is going on, they will take care of this pretty quickly. Nobody in Army Public Affairs wants me going to their office, showing them a CD of a soldier "in the act" with a woman not his wife, and then requesting an interview with the provost marshal on why adultery and public lewdness charges have not been filed when a local reporter has clear photographic evidence, along with a written record of repeated complaints by a property owner on which the Army failed to act.

PAO knows full well that some stories are tabloid material that grow legs and run all over the media in about 15 seconds. This is one of them.

The worst thing about this is that if the military man is older, he's either an officer or an NCO. What kind of judgment is he using in his military life if this amorous couple can't find a better-hidden place for their activities, or at least use the yard of somebody who doesn't mind?
Darrell Todd Maurina
Check out the Pulaski County Daily News online newspaper at
http://www.pulaskicountyweb.com
Cell: (573) 433.6733 * FAX: (573) 774-2349
Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/darrellmaurina/
Follow me on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/darrellmaurina/

Offline tpgunbiz

• B.M.F.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 28, 2009, 04:43:33 AM »
Reminds me of a night I wasnt doing too good and decided to go up to the bluff and watch the sun set. My mind was somewhere else and I totally walked up on some dude and his girl in carnal knowledge.........Not only was she embarrased I Felt stupid because he apparently had been sayin hey were down here and I didnt hear em.
Biscuit

Offline julymorning

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 28, 2009, 04:59:08 AM »
I know, I'm off topic, but congrats ole' friend. (tpgunbiz)
Hey, it's just me, Suzi

Offline tpgunbiz

• B.M.F.
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 28, 2009, 05:51:09 AM »
Thank you!!!
Biscuit

Offline JuneBug67

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 28, 2009, 12:34:22 PM »
Darrell, it wouldn't matter even if it was his wife.  The fact that it is going on in public is enough to get the military to stop.  But pictures are almost a must.  I think your ideas are GREAT.  I also know that it is almost as bad having a SGM, not in his unit, go to this guys chain of command and say look what I found on PCW.  It wouldn't be a good day for the guy, trust me.
There is NEVER a right way to do the wrong thing!

Offline wildman

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 28, 2009, 02:11:35 PM »
If you can't beat them, join them!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Geezer Glide Taz

• Land Of The Free, Because Of The Brave
  • Riding Vertical Shiny Side Up
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 28, 2009, 02:32:10 PM »
Get all the guys to line up at the car, telling them they are there for the train ride. Bet she will not let him come back again.
Freedom Of Road Riders,
Protecting and informing riders in Missouri
www.midamericafreedomrally.com

Please watch out for Motorcycles on the road
The life you save might be mine

Offline Eeyore

• "Never leave your partner behind"
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 28, 2009, 02:46:35 PM »
Call and tell them it looks to you like it is an 'unconscious and unresponsive' and it looks like the guy is bent over her doing CPR?
    "Hey, hey, hey, hey now.  Don't be mean.  We don't have to be mean. because, remember, no matter where you go, there you are."      - The Adventures of Buckaroo Banzai across The Eighth Dimension

Offline fknarmyguyretired

• View Profile
« Reply #45 on: July 28, 2009, 03:03:50 PM »
set a web cam up and post a link ........... every one can watch when they eat lunch

Offline darrellmaurina

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 28, 2009, 05:13:52 PM »
Darrell, it wouldn't matter even if it was his wife.  The fact that it is going on in public is enough to get the military to stop.  But pictures are almost a must.  I think your ideas are GREAT.  I also know that it is almost as bad having a SGM, not in his unit, go to this guys chain of command and say look what I found on PCW.  It wouldn't be a good day for the guy, trust me.

No question about it, JuneBug ... the nudity in public view is unacceptable, regardless of any other factors. There are reasons Party Cove is off limits. Let's just say it does not help good order and discipline when E-3s are making comments about seeing a cute lieutenant without her bathing suit.

But I think we both agree that if a 19-year-old PFC was caught skinnydipping with his 18-year-old wife in an isolated part of a river a few months after they got married following three years of dating in high school, his sergeant would give him a good yelling at because he has to, and then probably laugh at the soldier and tell him to "get a room next time."

For this to be done by an older soldier who is probably an NCO or an officer shows a serious lack of good judgment for that rank, especially when the neighboring property owner has repeatedly told them to go away. And if it's an affair going on, that makes it even worse.
Darrell Todd Maurina

Offline Lepard LLC

• Activist
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 28, 2009, 05:42:02 PM »
Why is it legal to be topless at party cove?

I was told as long as you are on water in missouri you can be topless. Is this true?

No question about it, JuneBug ... the nudity in public view is unacceptable, regardless of any other factors. There are reasons Party Cove is off limits. Let's just say it does not help good order and discipline when E-3s are making comments about seeing a cute lieutenant without her bathing suit.

But I think we both agree that if a 19-year-old PFC was caught skinnydipping with his 18-year-old wife in an isolated part of a river a few months after they got married following three years of dating in high school, his sergeant would give him a good yelling at because he has to, and then probably laugh at the soldier and tell him to "get a room next time."

For this to be done by an older soldier who is probably an NCO or an officer shows a serious lack of good judgment for that rank, especially when the neighboring property owner has repeatedly told them to go away. And if it's an affair going on, that makes it even worse.

Offline ♥♣ ~Maynard~♣♥

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 28, 2009, 05:49:28 PM »
Call and tell them it looks to you like it is an 'unconscious and unresponsive' and it looks like the guy is bent over her doing CPR?
Sheeesh______ and they get on to me for some of my comments.
I come right out and say it, You sneak up on um :wink1a:   :wink1a: ;D

Offline darrellmaurina

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 28, 2009, 06:53:42 PM »
Why is it legal to be topless at party cove? I was told as long as you are on water in Missouri you can be topless. Is this true?

The answer is not a simple yes or no, even though there are a lot of people who think it is simple.

People who think it's a simple "yes" risk arrest. People who think it's a simple "no" can get extremely angry when police who know the law better than they do refuse to make arrests. Also, because there are a lot of gray areas where officer discretion applies, it is entirely possible that one person will be told "cover up" and the next day somebody will get arrested for doing the same thing.

And frankly, this becomes a really thorny issue for me because I have to defend people's right to do things on private property that are not very popular in conservative circles. I get a lot of my fellow conservatives really angry at me on this issue, until I explain that the only consistent alternative is a police state banging down people's doors if they're doing something in private that the government or certain other people don't like. I am definitely not a libertarian, but I do believe in limited government and private property rights, and that means I have some views on this that are very difficult to defend to some of my friends.

I'm going to preface what I say by emphasizing that I am not a lawyer. I've dealt with these issues before a number of times and I know the general principles, but I cannot speak to specific issues of state law or how local agencies choose to enforce state laws or municipal ordinances, and court cases can and have changed specific situations. Even when longstanding practice has allowed certain things on certain beaches or swimming areas, that doesn't mean an angry officer won't decide to enforce something that usually doesn't get enforced if someone mouths off to him or does something lewd to her.

In other words, if you want to take off your clothes somewhere in public, don't say I said it was okay. The details of the laws on this are very complicated, and there are a whole series of levels of how the police handle conduct that would be offensive to some people but not to others.

But the basic outlines are fairly clear.

First off, your home is your castle. What you do in your home, or other private buildings that you own, is your own business and if the doors are closed and window shades are pulled down, it's not public space but rather private space and the presence of a group of people doesn't make it public. Years ago this was not true -- places were sometimes considered public if a certain number of people were present, which led to police raids as late as the 1970s -- and it's an important change in the definition of privacy that dates back only about two generations in some states.

Second, many rules change if money changes hands. I'm not talking about strip clubs here; that's a whole different issue.

The basic issue involved in all public nudity that does not involve financial transactions is whether the nudity will offend other people.

That means there has to be somebody who could reasonably be offended. Police have more than enough work to do, and they're not interested in regulating what goes on in somebody's private swimming pool, sauna, whirlpool, or hot tub if it is reasonably private. Just as what you do inside your home or someone else's home is your own business, even though your back yard is technically a public area if it can be seen from someone else's property or from the public street, as a practical matter, if your neighbor can only see over your backyard pool fence from his attic window and he doesn't care what you do in your pool, nobody is going to enforce any technical violation of public nudity ordinances if you like skinnydipping or sunbathing and you've made reasonable efforts to make sure nobody can see you who will be offended.

Now let's take that another step -- it's not your private back yard but rather a nude model in an art studio in a college classroom building. Everybody knows what is going to happen in that class and there is no offense going on so no law has been violated. (Further, there are constitutional law protections on artistic nudity, which is why art galleries are legal, and also why nudity is allowed in R-rated movies and theatrical productions from which minors are excluded without parental consent.)

In all of these examples, everybody who could possibly see the nudity knew what to expect and cannot claim to have been offended.

What do you do with a beach or other location where there is a reasonable expectation by virtually everybody who goes there what they're going to see, but where the location is public and there isn't any way to keep juveniles out and to avoid the possibility of somebody walking in who doesn't expect what they're going to see?

State laws differ considerably on this issue. The current situation for Party Cove under Missouri law is that prosecutors have decided basically to live-and-let-live, since it is very widely known what goes on there and it's seriously questionable whether a local jury would convict. But that doesn't mean you can be nude anywhere on the water in Missouri -- for example, you can't have a nude float trip from the Roubidoux Spring down through Waynesville and decide to suntan next to Route 66. In between those two extremes, most local police are going to be pretty patient if they find a nude sunbather someplace virtually nobody would have seen them and will just tell them to cover up -- but if the same sunbather is drunk and lewd, things could get ugly real fast.

Somebody's going to point out that Rick's question was being topless, not male nudity. That question has been litigated ad nauseum in more liberal parts of the country with some women arguing that it's illegal to discriminate against women by barring them from going topless if men are allowed to go topless. Furthermore, there are longstanding precedents regarding nursing mothers. I think even the most strict among us would not want to throw a mom in jail for an honest "wardrobe malfunction" if the baby pulls a blanket down at the wrong moment, and that legitimate exception has been seriously abused by people trying to make a protest point.

There are places in the United States where the law or longstanding practice gives greater latitude toward female toplessness than to full nudity by either men or women. Let's just say you probably don't want to push that issue in Missouri outside of areas where nudity has been tolerated for a long time. Somebody walking around topless will get treated differently on a San Francisco beach than on a St. Robert city street, or for that matter, the Roubidoux Spring in Waynesville. The question of offending people who didn't know they would see nudity is the issue here, not whether it's male or female nudity or toplessness.

Make sense?
Darrell Todd Maurina

Offline Seeg

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 30, 2009, 02:11:36 AM »
Why is it legal to be topless at party cove?

I was told as long as you are on water in missouri you can be topless. Is this true?

I believe so... However, please don't be flaunting your "man rack".  Just because it's legal doesn't mean it's beneficial!  LOL!
"I love my country... it's just the government I fear!"

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: July 30, 2009, 02:19:33 AM »
Well, I think that vote is out

Offline darrellmaurina

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 30, 2009, 03:39:04 AM »
OK, I did some more research.

Women going topless anywhere in public in Missouri, whether on the water or not, can be interpreted as being a Class B misdemeanor and punishments include being placed on the sex offender registry. The one clear exception is breastfeeding.

In other words, don't try while floating on the Gasconade River or while walking in downtown Waynesville.

So how does Party Cove happen?

The general principles I wrote about before apply -- the nudity has to be offensive to people, and the people being nude had to know (or should have known) that their conduct would be offensive. A good case could be made that anybody going to Party Cove knows what to expect, so the key element of offending the public isn't there.

There are also specific problems that are unique to Missouri because of fairly old statutes that didn't anticipate the current willingness of some people to get mostly but not entirely undressed at beaches. Some simple amendments would fix that problem, but making those amendments would open up a hornet's nest of other issues.

The end result is that law enforcement probably have legal grounds to crack down hard on Party Cove, but choose not to do so for a variety of reasons. One of those reasons is likely that a seriously contested court case would end up with the Missouri Supreme Court effectively writing a law on public nudity that could give a green light to a lot of things that now are questionable. In this case, lack of clarity about what the law allows is probably a deterrent to more of that kind of activity, and to having it happen places other than Party Cove.
Darrell Todd Maurina

Offline Coyote

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 30, 2009, 01:05:00 PM »
Someone told me that there are about 4 inches of cigarette butts floating at the party cove.  That is the last place I'd want to be.  Especially with my family.  Nasty freaks.
....and that night as the moon crossed the mountain, one more Coyote was heard...

Offline Eden

• Not in Drama Club or on the Debate Team!
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: July 30, 2009, 01:19:58 PM »
Women going topless anywhere in public in Missouri, whether on the water or not, can be interpreted as being a Class B misdemeanor and punishments include being placed on the sex offender registry. The one clear exception is breastfeeding.

Is there an age limit on the one being fed...sorry had to ask! LOL

I think you should print this off and put it on the windshield!
"Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, Nor hell a fury like a woman scorned"

Offline mark

• http://www.gayalpinesurvival.com/
  • Proud Father
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 30, 2009, 01:21:01 PM »
 LOL
We are not human beings having a spiritual experience.
We are spiritual beings having a human experience.
~Teilhard de Chardin

Offline Lepard LLC

• Activist
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 30, 2009, 10:36:12 PM »
He actually will go to the trouble of sending women over to me to grope my chest when she sees me in public. That i enjoy..

I believe so... However, please don't be flaunting your "man rack".  Just because it's legal doesn't mean it's beneficial!  LOL!

Offline pctiger_wife

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 02, 2009, 09:06:20 PM »
Don't know if it's a coincidence or whatever, but they haven't been back since that guy got stabbed on Ft. Wood

Offline CriTTer

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 03, 2009, 02:01:32 PM »
I am watching cbs morning show..has a guy who is doing a book called uncovered.  He is taking pics of topless women out in the open in NY city.  when stopped by cops who tell him it is not legal. he pulls out papers showing that a law was passed allowing women to walk around shirtless as men do if they wish to do so!   

http://www.cbsnews.com/sections/earlyshow/main500202.shtml?tag=hdr;cnav  story should be available here shortly

Offline princesso8788

• Go to your profile and put something here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: October 19, 2009, 11:44:13 AM »
hmmmmmmmmmm its illeagle but its not the police departments job to take care of the matter.  Now where have I heard that before.  Guess all they get payed for is eating doughnuts