Shoutbox

Refresh History
  • littlebit: Makes sense.
    July 16, 2017, 04:40:28 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Boards will stay open for a place people can find history information longer. I am not allowing anyone to sign up for now because of so many foreginers just wanting to promote their business..
    December 10, 2016, 05:10:27 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Not sure why didn't look, I may be shutting down these message boards..
    November 17, 2016, 12:42:43 AM
  • ~kathy~: rick why is the timestamp showing up a day in advance?
    September 13, 2016, 12:27:46 AM
  • Valor7: What I tried to say is that the actual money would not be there that quick. But a loan against that would work if they are willing to do that.
    August 08, 2016, 01:51:51 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Why so long before it comes online? 911 took out a loan or bond with the known guarantee payment and began building..
    August 08, 2016, 07:46:34 AM
  • Valor7: Actually no it is not, a dependable Revenue stream will not come on line until the 4th quarter of 2017 so 2018 budget will be up in the air, not quite sure what they will have. By 2019 budget all will be well.
    August 04, 2016, 09:27:17 PM
  • Valor7: You mean that tax that the Commissioners would not put on the ballot for so many years? Strange things happened when the citizens got a chance to vote on that issue.
    August 03, 2016, 06:43:06 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Back up is now available withe the new tax..
    August 03, 2016, 05:01:35 PM
  • Valor7: Thanks a lot Ladies!!
    July 29, 2016, 01:16:13 PM
  • littlebit: ((*(*&
    July 27, 2016, 03:47:52 PM
  • ~kathy~: lol
    July 15, 2016, 09:34:56 AM
  • Valor7: A guy could get killed around here while waiting for backup!
    July 13, 2016, 07:31:58 PM
  • Lepard LLC: You are not alone..
    July 13, 2016, 07:28:53 PM
  • Valor7: I just hate it when I talk to myself!!!!
    July 08, 2016, 12:54:09 PM
  • Valor7: I could have worded that better, we talked details, options, the pros and cons of each, in  order to arrive at the best ballot language to present to the voters. Hope that makes this clearer.
    April 15, 2016, 06:36:14 PM
  • Valor7: sorry about the typos still working with just one arm in action
    April 13, 2016, 01:10:42 PM
  • Valor7: Yes and no. We talked details and options until we were blue in the face but I never heardbring it over, it was always the time was not right for the issue to pass. Glad to see the time in now right and I for one shall vote yes on the ballot. I would urge all others to do the sameour county is busting at the seams crimewise and no matter how many bad guys we send off there always seems to someone to replace them. The Sheriff's Office needs the help.
    April 13, 2016, 01:08:35 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Is that true Valor? Did he ask you what you wanted?
    March 01, 2016, 04:55:37 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Gene Newkirk Rick I have waited for a Sheriff to bring it to me on what he wanted. I have pushed Mr long for a while to get it to me. He told me he was close to having or done. Now hopefully the people will get to decide on it. I spoke with Steve about this a few times.
    March 01, 2016, 04:54:54 AM
  • Kimberly: Wow- I have a new name..........
    February 23, 2016, 10:25:15 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Works on mine, improvements are being done here. I may kick back into her a lot and post but working on different technologies right now. Seeing how things interact.
    January 18, 2016, 09:01:20 AM
  • Valor7: Yes it is working. If you need a laugh the wife showed me how to correctly use the silly thing.
    January 04, 2016, 05:32:59 PM
  • Valor7: Think so, mine is trying to work but it is now user and password protected and I dont know mine
    December 17, 2015, 01:32:16 PM
  • "DJ": Is there still a working android app for the PCSD
    December 14, 2015, 08:14:53 PM

Author Topic: Bound by Law  (Read 1575 times)

Offline matrsnot

• View Profile
Bound by Law
« on: August 13, 2009, 01:29:18 AM »

Share/Bookmark

Fort Wood Hotel

Boards

Devils Elbow

Attractions

Sports

St. Robert

Waynesville

PC Daily

Dixon

Menu Guide

Fun Links

Homework

Crocker

Fort Wood

Swedeborg

Big Piney

Laquey

Classifieds

Restaurants

Richland

Fort  Hotels

U.S. Code, Title 10, Chapter 13, Section 311:

CHAPTER 13—THE MILITIA
Sec.
311. Militia: composition and classes.
312. Militia duty: exemptions.
§ 311. Militia: composition and classes
(a) The militia of the United States consists of
all able-bodied males at least 17 years of age
and, except as provided in section 313 of title 32,
under 45 years of age who are, or who have made
a declaration of intention to become, citizens of
the United States and of female citizens of the
United States who are members of the National
Guard.
(b) The classes of the militia are—
(1) the organized militia, which consists of
the National Guard and the Naval Militia; and
(2) the unorganized militia, which consists of
the members of the militia who are not members
of the National Guard or the Naval Militia.

Welcome to the Militia, ladies, and gentlemen.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,539021,00.html?loomia_ow=t0:s0:a16:g2:r1:c0.187144:b27096858:z0

Offline CriTTer

• View Profile
Re: Bound by Law
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2009, 03:48:28 AM »
i think i will pass   ((*(*&

Offline Just_a_Biker

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2009, 04:10:33 AM »
But, it's the law.  If you're between 17 & 45 you don't have the option...
The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. Cicero - 55 BC, Rome

Offline Vado Del Rio

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2009, 04:37:19 AM »
Militia groups my ass!  I bet they'll lump the tea party and elderly town hall protesters into this category as well.  The Southern Poverty Law Catastrophe is notorious for turning a simple mistake or misunderstanding into a full blown right wing conspiracy.

Offline matrsnot

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2009, 12:12:06 PM »
Liberals are bound by the rule of law.  Obama says so.  How could you decline?

Offline Vado Del Rio

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2009, 01:20:26 PM »
Liberals are bound by the rule of law.  Obama says so.  How could you decline?

Oh really, then we shouldn't have ANY problems with illegal aliens "invaders", sanctuary cities, Freddie & Fannie,  ACORN illegalities, and tolerance of marijuana use in SELECT regions...............

Oh yes, don't forget about the bogus report our own MSHP/state government put out on militia and fringe groups.  That made national coverage too!  I felt it was a complete and total embarrassment to our state and me personally.  Someone should have been relieved of command IMHO.

Offline matrsnot

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2009, 03:29:10 PM »
VDR, I was being sarcastic with the liberals people who believe in their messiah and his famous last words, "rule of law".  I am with you on how  you feel.  Just wanted the others to see how they are actually breaking the law, FEDERAL law at that.  I think it is somehow a cruel joke to them.  Just having some fun with it.  If I didn't laugh about some of the BS this regime is doing TO this country, I would have to cry.  Militia of One

Offline What_The?

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2009, 04:48:08 PM »
Faking intelligence and trying to sound like you know what you are talking about from one FauxNews article and copying and pasting one section of the US Code, as if it means anything.

You should stick to just copying and pasting lies from your email inbox, and letting Snopes prove how foolishly ignorant you are, than trying to cobble something together to appear as if you understand any of it.

Its better to have the world think you are a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

Let the world think you are a fool because of you believe forwarded emails, no need to remove all doubt and try to make up your own lies.

You aren't good enough at it.

"There are plenty of good reasons for fighting, but no good reason ever to hate without reservation, to imagine that God almighty Himself hates with you, too. Where's evil? It's that large part of every man that wants to hate without limit, that wants to hate with God on its side." - Kurt Vonnegut

Offline ex-ed

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2009, 04:51:58 PM »
..... Its better to have the world think you are a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. ... You aren't good enough at it.
You are quite good at it, WT?. I have no doubts about you!
"Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come!"

Offline matrsnot

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2009, 07:22:26 PM »
Any doubts I had about you were relieved the very first time I posted against something you wanted to use as "fact."  I tore your meathouse down then and I can again whenever I choose.  I choose my battles.  Of course, you cannot seem to read and comprehend the Constitution let alone any part of the United States Code (That is what the USC stands for in case you didn't know).  I have little patience for fools and incompetents.  You seem to be the epitome of both. By the way, are you in the age category described in the code?  Guess what, what_the?  Whether or not you like it, by Obama's RULE OF LAW, you are part of the MILITIA.  Or is that a law you will choose to ignore becasue you don't like it?   Maybe you could join ACORN and become one of the brownshirts.  You continue to demean, denigrate and name call all who disagree with the fatuous light of the One.  Racism is a two way street and you as well as Obama have demonstrated your stance on more than one occasion.  SNOPES that Winston.

Offline Just_a_Biker

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2009, 09:39:02 PM »
Its better to have the world think you are a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

You should really take your own advice sometimes...
The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. Cicero - 55 BC, Rome