Shoutbox

Refresh History
  • littlebit: Makes sense.
    July 16, 2017, 04:40:28 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Boards will stay open for a place people can find history information longer. I am not allowing anyone to sign up for now because of so many foreginers just wanting to promote their business..
    December 10, 2016, 05:10:27 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Not sure why didn't look, I may be shutting down these message boards..
    November 17, 2016, 12:42:43 AM
  • ~kathy~: rick why is the timestamp showing up a day in advance?
    September 13, 2016, 12:27:46 AM
  • Valor7: What I tried to say is that the actual money would not be there that quick. But a loan against that would work if they are willing to do that.
    August 08, 2016, 01:51:51 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Why so long before it comes online? 911 took out a loan or bond with the known guarantee payment and began building..
    August 08, 2016, 07:46:34 AM
  • Valor7: Actually no it is not, a dependable Revenue stream will not come on line until the 4th quarter of 2017 so 2018 budget will be up in the air, not quite sure what they will have. By 2019 budget all will be well.
    August 04, 2016, 09:27:17 PM
  • Valor7: You mean that tax that the Commissioners would not put on the ballot for so many years? Strange things happened when the citizens got a chance to vote on that issue.
    August 03, 2016, 06:43:06 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Back up is now available withe the new tax..
    August 03, 2016, 05:01:35 PM
  • Valor7: Thanks a lot Ladies!!
    July 29, 2016, 01:16:13 PM
  • littlebit: ((*(*&
    July 27, 2016, 03:47:52 PM
  • ~kathy~: lol
    July 15, 2016, 09:34:56 AM
  • Valor7: A guy could get killed around here while waiting for backup!
    July 13, 2016, 07:31:58 PM
  • Lepard LLC: You are not alone..
    July 13, 2016, 07:28:53 PM
  • Valor7: I just hate it when I talk to myself!!!!
    July 08, 2016, 12:54:09 PM
  • Valor7: I could have worded that better, we talked details, options, the pros and cons of each, in  order to arrive at the best ballot language to present to the voters. Hope that makes this clearer.
    April 15, 2016, 06:36:14 PM
  • Valor7: sorry about the typos still working with just one arm in action
    April 13, 2016, 01:10:42 PM
  • Valor7: Yes and no. We talked details and options until we were blue in the face but I never heardbring it over, it was always the time was not right for the issue to pass. Glad to see the time in now right and I for one shall vote yes on the ballot. I would urge all others to do the sameour county is busting at the seams crimewise and no matter how many bad guys we send off there always seems to someone to replace them. The Sheriff's Office needs the help.
    April 13, 2016, 01:08:35 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Is that true Valor? Did he ask you what you wanted?
    March 01, 2016, 04:55:37 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Gene Newkirk Rick I have waited for a Sheriff to bring it to me on what he wanted. I have pushed Mr long for a while to get it to me. He told me he was close to having or done. Now hopefully the people will get to decide on it. I spoke with Steve about this a few times.
    March 01, 2016, 04:54:54 AM
  • Kimberly: Wow- I have a new name..........
    February 23, 2016, 10:25:15 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Works on mine, improvements are being done here. I may kick back into her a lot and post but working on different technologies right now. Seeing how things interact.
    January 18, 2016, 09:01:20 AM
  • Valor7: Yes it is working. If you need a laugh the wife showed me how to correctly use the silly thing.
    January 04, 2016, 05:32:59 PM
  • Valor7: Think so, mine is trying to work but it is now user and password protected and I dont know mine
    December 17, 2015, 01:32:16 PM
  • "DJ": Is there still a working android app for the PCSD
    December 14, 2015, 08:14:53 PM

Author Topic: Typical Name Calling  (Read 4128 times)

Offline matrsnot

• View Profile
Typical Name Calling
« on: September 03, 2009, 12:41:15 AM »

Share/Bookmark

Fort Wood Hotel

Boards

Devils Elbow

Attractions

Sports

St. Robert

Waynesville

PC Daily

Dixon

Menu Guide

Fun Links

Homework

Crocker

Fort Wood

Swedeborg

Big Piney

Laquey

Classifieds

Restaurants

Richland

Fort  Hotels

And a real crock of BS with the typical lies that go with it.

Seems the lefties were/are planning on using 9/11 as a day to call congress and reclaim their country from the right-wing domestic terrorist.

Read the story: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/tim-graham/2009/09/01/mybarackobama-com-page-planned-phone-campaign-9-11-against-right-wing-do

I understand the folks at mybarackobama.com have taken this particular page down. Guess they don't believe their own crap after all.

If you sign-up on the web site you can have your own email at myBO.com. That is really pretty appropriate since they really do stink!

Here's the text:

2 PHONE CALLS ON 9/11 - Illinois! (Health Care Organizing Event)
STAY HOME FOR THIS EVENT! DO NOT GO ANYWHERE!
Stay HOME:

---* The Event consists of ALL OF US Making Two Phone Calls on one particular, single day.
---* We call each of our State Senators (phone numbers are below) on that day.

What day? Our US Senators return to DC the Tues after Labor Day. That next FRIDAY, Sep 11, is Patriot Day, designated in memory of the nearly three thousand who died in the 9/11 attacks.

All 50 States are coordinating in this – as we fight back against our own Right-Wing Domestic Terrorists who are subverting the American Democratic Process, whipped to a frenzy by their Fox Propaganda Network ceaselessly re-seizing power for their treacherous leaders.

DO YOU WANT to ensure passage of the Public Plan? Since 75% of Americans support it, I guess it's time for us Seventy-Five Percenters to be heard. Why Public Plan? = Because It’s American To Take Care Of Our Own!

And, according to a White House Advisor to the President with whom I spoke ten days ago at a DNC Panel, he said, "ON ONE DAY you 'burn-up' the Senate Switchboards - THE NEXT DAY you've got the Senator's attention". We will achieve that effect, on Friday, Patriot Day 9/11.

Auto-generated emails will remind you about our Armchair Public Plan Slam-Dunk Two-Phone-Call Call-A-Thon. Plus I will email you that day, too. And, if you're proud you joined-in, then email me (the Host) back, when you've made your calls. I will be honored to report our massive numbers to OFA for them to brag on the web.

2 PHONE CALLS ON 9/11 – BE A TRUE PATRIOT –

DEFEAT ANTI-DEMOCRATIC FORCES OF HATE WHO CONSPIRE TO REMAIN HEALTHY + WEALTHY WHILE THE PUBLIC LANGUISHES UNDER THE BURDEN OF OUR PRESENT HEALTH CARE SYSTEM –

---* TELL THEM: "I'm calling from the city of [xxx] – and I AM mad as Hell – and I AM NOT going to take it anymore, If You Don't Mind!"...
---* TELL THEM: "Please make the Public Plan the Law of the Land –
---* TELL THEM: “Because IT’S AMERICAN TO TAKE CARE OF OUR OWN.”
---* TELL THEM: “Tell that to my Senator – Thank you, Good-bye."

That's it – simple – all you need is a calendar, an armchair and a phone, for us to have a good strong voice.

Ask your friends if they want to join our Public Plan Call-A-Thon on 9/11: Patriot's Day –

Offline cenwoman

• View Profile
Re: Typical Name Calling
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2009, 01:56:56 AM »
So let me get this right. ALl the left handed people are supposed to call in and complain about all the right handed people.

By the way who owns mybarackobama.com ? DOes the president own and post all the info on this page ?

Offline CriTTer

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2009, 02:11:48 AM »
Cenwoman you have to forgive Tokyo Snot....he has a hard time figuring out what sites post truths and what sites post lies.  As long as it is against or Prez he will post it.

Offline David Day

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2009, 10:10:52 AM »
LOL...I was fooled.  I thought this thread was about the comments of this Obama Adviser:

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/blogs/beltway-confidential/Obama-adviser-Republicans-are-a--holes-56720447.html

BTW, the real answer to the question is not found in name calling but rather in the past, both parties, when in power, worked out legislation in their own caucus and got enough votes to pass something everyone in the majority party could live with.  That has not happened since the first of the year.  Threats are now used (such as chairmanships) and it isn't working on the Blue Dog's who still remember who sent them and want to get re-elected.

Anyway, this is what I thought the thread was about.

Dave
Political Website:  www.StateRepDay.com
Back Roads Recording:  www.backroadsrecording.com
Band Website:  www.MFNband.net
Twitter:  http://twitter.com/RepDay

Offline matrsnot

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2009, 11:50:36 AM »
That's ok Dave.  it seems though the lefties are always into the name calling when people disagree with them.  Look at Critter here.  He does it with me all the time.  But being labeled a terrorist simply because we don't like the agenda being brought to the table by Obama and his "czars" in unacceptable.  These people are showing how weak they are with this kind of show.  Critter, if you want truth, stay away from ABC,NBC,CBS, and The Huffington Post.  My truth is not your truth obviously.  But then mine don't revolve around kissing Obama's ass either.  Mine revolve around the Constitution and not the "living document" so many seem to think it should be.  Obama is leading us to change all right.  Just not the change you, who voted for him, thought your were going to get.  A Free Ride.

Offline shadylane

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2009, 12:37:50 AM »
Matrsnot posted....

Subject: Congress HELLO TO ALL 535 voting members of Congress:

It is now official: You are all morons.

"The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?"

Offline shadylane

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2009, 12:06:04 AM »
It sure did get quite, when I pointed out the hipocracy of the post.
"The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?"

Offline matrsnot

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2009, 12:09:37 AM »
What hypocrisy?  If I use the same tactic they use then it is hypocrisy?  Give me a break.  The difference they are calling Americans terrorists with no more motive than to make them be quiet to go along and get along with their agenda.  Won't happen.  Read the other thread.  YOu will see this goes back over 50 years and not just the current congress.  ALL of them regardless of political affilation.

Offline shadylane

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2009, 01:32:23 PM »
What hypocrisy? You use name calling and smear tactics that have been perfected by politicians over the last half century. Then try to claim the moral high ground. In the past You have called for secession from the union, that makes you a domestic terrorist in some peoples eyes.

Offline matrsnot

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2009, 04:14:12 PM »
Perhaps you should wear that name.  It suits you just fine.  As for me, I am a patriot to my country and not to a false idol.  Because of that, you can call names all you want.  It will make no difference to me.  There is no changing my mind on any of this.  The far left radicals are causing the problems in this country.  Perhaps if they were a bit more moderate, I would see things differently.  Next year, I think things will take a turn for the better...Election time and time to clean out all the incumbents on both sides of the aisle.

Offline shadylane

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2009, 02:57:31 PM »
Yes election time will deside which direction the country is heading for the near future. I don't think you will like it though.

Offline matrsnot

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 06, 2009, 03:54:27 PM »
With all those dems out of office the playing field will be a bit more fair and to my liking.  We shall see