Shoutbox

Refresh History
  • littlebit: Makes sense.
    July 16, 2017, 04:40:28 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Boards will stay open for a place people can find history information longer. I am not allowing anyone to sign up for now because of so many foreginers just wanting to promote their business..
    December 10, 2016, 05:10:27 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Not sure why didn't look, I may be shutting down these message boards..
    November 17, 2016, 12:42:43 AM
  • ~kathy~: rick why is the timestamp showing up a day in advance?
    September 13, 2016, 12:27:46 AM
  • Valor7: What I tried to say is that the actual money would not be there that quick. But a loan against that would work if they are willing to do that.
    August 08, 2016, 01:51:51 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Why so long before it comes online? 911 took out a loan or bond with the known guarantee payment and began building..
    August 08, 2016, 07:46:34 AM
  • Valor7: Actually no it is not, a dependable Revenue stream will not come on line until the 4th quarter of 2017 so 2018 budget will be up in the air, not quite sure what they will have. By 2019 budget all will be well.
    August 04, 2016, 09:27:17 PM
  • Valor7: You mean that tax that the Commissioners would not put on the ballot for so many years? Strange things happened when the citizens got a chance to vote on that issue.
    August 03, 2016, 06:43:06 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Back up is now available withe the new tax..
    August 03, 2016, 05:01:35 PM
  • Valor7: Thanks a lot Ladies!!
    July 29, 2016, 01:16:13 PM
  • littlebit: ((*(*&
    July 27, 2016, 03:47:52 PM
  • ~kathy~: lol
    July 15, 2016, 09:34:56 AM
  • Valor7: A guy could get killed around here while waiting for backup!
    July 13, 2016, 07:31:58 PM
  • Lepard LLC: You are not alone..
    July 13, 2016, 07:28:53 PM
  • Valor7: I just hate it when I talk to myself!!!!
    July 08, 2016, 12:54:09 PM
  • Valor7: I could have worded that better, we talked details, options, the pros and cons of each, in  order to arrive at the best ballot language to present to the voters. Hope that makes this clearer.
    April 15, 2016, 06:36:14 PM
  • Valor7: sorry about the typos still working with just one arm in action
    April 13, 2016, 01:10:42 PM
  • Valor7: Yes and no. We talked details and options until we were blue in the face but I never heardbring it over, it was always the time was not right for the issue to pass. Glad to see the time in now right and I for one shall vote yes on the ballot. I would urge all others to do the sameour county is busting at the seams crimewise and no matter how many bad guys we send off there always seems to someone to replace them. The Sheriff's Office needs the help.
    April 13, 2016, 01:08:35 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Is that true Valor? Did he ask you what you wanted?
    March 01, 2016, 04:55:37 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Gene Newkirk Rick I have waited for a Sheriff to bring it to me on what he wanted. I have pushed Mr long for a while to get it to me. He told me he was close to having or done. Now hopefully the people will get to decide on it. I spoke with Steve about this a few times.
    March 01, 2016, 04:54:54 AM
  • Kimberly: Wow- I have a new name..........
    February 23, 2016, 10:25:15 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Works on mine, improvements are being done here. I may kick back into her a lot and post but working on different technologies right now. Seeing how things interact.
    January 18, 2016, 09:01:20 AM
  • Valor7: Yes it is working. If you need a laugh the wife showed me how to correctly use the silly thing.
    January 04, 2016, 05:32:59 PM
  • Valor7: Think so, mine is trying to work but it is now user and password protected and I dont know mine
    December 17, 2015, 01:32:16 PM
  • "DJ": Is there still a working android app for the PCSD
    December 14, 2015, 08:14:53 PM

Author Topic: Muslim letter to Christians  (Read 4599 times)

Offline igahmah at work

• Global Moderator
  • Some pursue happiness, others create it!
    • View Profile
Muslim letter to Christians
« on: September 15, 2009, 04:44:42 PM »

Share/Bookmark

When I was young, I wanted to be older.  This is not what I expected!

Offline shadylane

• View Profile
Re: Muslim letter to Christians
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2009, 12:18:02 AM »
Good news is usually ignored. In this case without Islam for an enemy the religious right may lose a bogeyman to scare us into following them.
"The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?"

Offline Seeg

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2009, 01:08:15 AM »
Good news is usually ignored. In this case without Islam for an enemy the religious right may lose a bogeyman to scare us into following them.
I know many who have no religious affiliation (much less should they be considered part of the "religious right") who understand the danger of extreme Muslims.  It doesn't take much research to see the hundreds (thousands?) of acts of terrorism by these extremists in the past 35-40 years.  For me, my first vivid memory was the 1972 Olympic games in Munich.  Since then we have had multiple attacks on the World Trade Center, planes hijacked, planes exploded, ships attacked and bombed, embassy's attacked, ambassadors kidnapped (just to name a few) ALL in the name of Islam. These are not perceived events but actual documented attacks.

Personally, I sure don't think or believe all Muslims are terrorists nor do they support terrorism.  However, we would be more than naive to believe there aren't "sleeper" terrorists living in the US right now hoping to exploit some weakness to carry on their cause.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32927090/ns/us_news-security/
"I love my country... it's just the government I fear!"

Offline shadylane

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2009, 01:46:57 AM »
Why hasn't any of the people who claim most of the muslims aren't against terrorism, jumping for joy over this.
"The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?"

Offline ex-ed

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2009, 04:24:46 PM »
Why hasn't any of the people who claim most of the muslims aren't against terrorism, jumping for joy over this.

Nice words, but all lies. Maybe you haven't read the line from the Quran that says, "War is deception."  Maybe we don't jump for joy over the nice words because we're still reading what Muslims DO to Christians in such lands as Pakistan, Egypt, Turkey, Lebanon, etc. Hint: Its a 4-letter word that starts with a "K" and ends with "L." And Muslims justify it by the Quran and other authoritative Islamic scriptures.
Do you realize that Christians living in Muslim countries cannot, by law, even build a new church without permission from Muslim officials? Do you know that it is illegal to even speak of your Christianity in Saudi Arabia? Do you know that the Muslim penalty for converting from Islam to Christianity or any other religion is death?
How then should we trust these Islamic officials who wage war against us with their deeds while speaking peace with their mouths?
"Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come!"

Offline Blindwilly

• gypsy
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2009, 06:07:52 PM »
I would say that in the eyes of the people of Iraq the bombing of Bagdad was indeed a terrorist act supported by Christians. I don't think the babies that died were necessarily terrorists. I guess the fact that they were of another race makes it alright. One mans terrorist is another mans freedom fighter. If it weren't for the Turks we may have lost the Revolution. I wonder what the Indians thought about us taking over their lands.
Was that terrorism or just free market capitalism on a good roll?
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Offline Seeg

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2009, 06:16:18 PM »
I would say that in the eyes of the people of Iraq the bombing of Bagdad was indeed a terrorist act supported by Christians.
I really don't believe that was the case at the onset.  However, the longer you have forces "occupying" another's homeland the less popular you will become.

Offline ex-ed

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2009, 08:33:00 PM »
I would say that in the eyes of the people of Iraq the bombing of Bagdad was indeed a terrorist act supported by Christians. I don't think the babies that died were necessarily terrorists. I guess the fact that they were of another race makes it alright. One mans terrorist is another mans freedom fighter. If it weren't for the Turks we may have lost the Revolution. I wonder what the Indians thought about us taking over their lands.
Was that terrorism or just free market capitalism on a good roll?

I can't speak for the acts of past Americans or their victims. I can speak for my rights (and yours) of freedom of speech, freedom of religion, freedom of association, and the equality of all American citizens under the U.S. Constitution, all of which would disappear under an Islam-dominated culture.  They are dedicated to taking over the world and imposing sharia law on all the world's inhabitants, Muslim or not. Their letter to Americans is part of that war, a gross lie, an effort to coddle us into thinking they are harmless.  You want the truth about Islam?  Read the news from around the world on their DEEDS toward non-muslims. They aren't so loving and kind as their words might want us to believe.
"Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come!"

Offline Blindwilly

• gypsy
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2009, 08:42:44 PM »
 "They aren't so loving and kind as their words might want us to believe."

Neither are we.

If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Offline Blindwilly

• gypsy
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2009, 08:49:08 PM »
One thing that Americans have a hard time with is the fact that our Constitution states "all men are created with certain inalienable rights". I don't understand where that limits the bill of rights to just citizens. It says all men. I like that. No one is better or more deserving than the next. Freedom is for all people.

Offline Seeg

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2009, 08:53:43 PM »

Neither are we.

There is not a more charitable nation on the planet than the US when it comes to natural disasters, human rights, etc.  Even to other nations that hate us!

Offline Seeg

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2009, 08:56:19 PM »
Freedom is for all people.
You mean if you can escape the oppression and tyranny of your government and somehow make your way to the US.

Offline ex-ed

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2009, 08:58:28 PM »

Neither are we.

You're just like Obama, ready to denigrate everything we are to justify others' anger and enmity toward us.  It's dispicable in him and in you.  You must be a Democrat, professional victims all.
Haven't you ever been proud of your nation? Proud that of everything our forefathers have done with their lot?  Proud we that we have fought for freedom all over the globe, in victory taking for ourselves only enough land to bury our dead soldiers?

Offline Blindwilly

• gypsy
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 23, 2009, 09:17:49 PM »
Yes I am very proud of our nation. We elected Obama didn't we. There are many facets of our journey that I am proud of. That said I will speak out when I think we are wrong. I am ashamed of this nation for the crimes against humanity we have committed.  If more people would have spoken out some of this may not have happened. I am ashamed that we have those in this country that would promote and justify torture. That is not the country I love and admire. Most of our dead soldiers were fighting for the United Corporations of America. Nothing to do with freedom Just profit.

Offline Seeg

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 23, 2009, 10:18:59 PM »
Most of our dead soldiers were fighting for the United Corporations of America. Nothing to do with freedom Just profit.

Tell that to the unappreciative French.  They may actually buy it now. 

You may be the only one in the country who's approval ratings are falling faster than your Prez's.

Offline Blindwilly

• gypsy
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 24, 2009, 06:08:07 AM »
I don't much care about ratings. Are you saying you support torture, the patriot act, soldiers dying for war profiteers, the bombing of innocent people when the only justification was based on a pack of lies. I don't agree with any of it and if bringing that up and being against it means my ratings are low then I don't need no stinking ratings. Somebody has to speak out. Here and everywhere else. I mentioned a book by Major General Smedley Butler, Two time Recipient of Congressional Medal of Honor, USMC. This was the most decorated soldier alive at the time. The book was called War is a Racket. He is the introduction to the book.Some of it can be read here..http://www.lexrex.com/enlightened/articles/warisaracket.htm

WAR  is a racket. It always has been.
It  is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It  is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits  are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives.
A  racket is best described, I believe, as something that is not what it seems to  the majority of the people. Only a small "inside" group knows what it  is about. It is conducted for the benefit of the very few, at the expense of the  very many. Out of war a few people make huge fortunes.
In  the World War a mere handful garnered the profits of the conflict. At least  21,000 new millionaires and billionaires were made in the United States during  the World War. That many admitted their huge blood gains in their income tax returns.  How many other war millionaires falsified their tax returns no one knows.
How  many of these war millionaires shouldered a rifle? How many of them dug a trench?  How many of them knew what it meant to go hungry in a rat-infested dug-out? How  many of them spent sleepless, frightened nights, ducking shells and shrapnel and  machine gun bullets? How many of them parried a bayonet thrust of an enemy? How  many of them were wounded or killed in battle?
Out  of war nations acquire additional territory, if they are victorious. They just  take it. This newly acquired territory promptly is exploited by the few   the selfsame few who wrung dollars out of blood in the war. The general public  shoulders the bill.
And  what is this bill?
This  bill renders a horrible accounting. Newly placed gravestones. Mangled bodies.  Shattered minds. Broken hearts and homes. Economic instability. Depression and  all its attendant miseries. Back-breaking taxation for generations and generations.
For  a great many years, as a soldier, I had a suspicion that war was a racket; not  until I retired to civil life did I fully realize it. Now that I see the international  war clouds gathering, as they are today, I must face it and speak out.
Again  they are choosing sides. France and Russia met and agreed to stand side by side.  Italy and Austria hurried to make a similar agreement. Poland and Germany cast  sheep's eyes at each other, forgetting for the nonce [one unique occasion], their  dispute over the Polish Corridor.
The  assassination of King Alexander of Jugoslavia [Yugoslavia] complicated matters.  Jugoslavia and Hungary, long bitter enemies, were almost at each other's throats.  Italy was ready to jump in. But France was waiting. So was Czechoslovakia. All  of them are looking ahead to war. Not the people not those who fight and  pay and die only those who foment wars and remain safely at home to profit.
There  are 40,000,000 men under arms in the world today, and our statesmen and diplomats  have the temerity to say that war is not in the making.
Hell's  bells! Are these 40,000,000 men being trained to be dancers?
read more.http://www.lexrex.com/enlightened/articles/warisaracket.htm

Offline ex-ed

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 24, 2009, 01:12:08 PM »
You are right BW, War is Hell. And yes, war costs money to wage, money for equipment, weapons, medicine, uniforms, etc., and somebody makes a profit from supplying those needs. They wouldn't supply them without making a profit. It's called capitalism and free trade.  (Try setting up a business and producing goods that you sell for less than it costs to make them and see how long you stay in business. People would have a name for you: Stupid.)
But you call all wars evil. Not all wars are equal. Not all wars are evil. Defensive wars (defending ourselves and our friends) are not only good; we celebrate them -- as we should -- for the good they have brought about. Freedom from domination, freedom to worship our God, freedom to speak on public forums like this (including the freedom to make stupid comments), freedom to set up a business and build wealth for yourself, your family, your community, and the workers you hire. Freedom to pursue your dreams to become a doctor, an artist, a businessman, a teacher, a priest; freedom for a woman to marry the man of her dreams rather than being yoked (at age 10) with a fat old man (which would happen if the Muslims succeed in their goal of taking over the U.S. and ruling it by Sharia law.).
Yes, soldiers die in wars. Some things are worth dying for. I spent 20 years in the Army, ready to serve, fight, and die for my beliefs. Six of my high school buddies died in Vietnam, fighting for what they believed was a worthy cause. (I no longer believe that war to be a just and good war, but I did when I served there in 1967-69.)
Yes, if you just count the dead, you can make a case that war is evil. But wars are not only about people killing and being killed. Wars are about religion, ideologies, territory, rights, economics, politics, greed, and a hundred other reasons.
(BTW, people die from other causes too: heart attacks, cancer, car wrecks, jealous husbands, tornados, etc. And if those and wars don't get you, guess what? You die anyway!)
There are wars of aggression and wars of defense. The Islamic world is engaged in a religious, ideological, economic, and political war of aggression against the entire non-Islamic world right now, as they have been more or less for 1300 years. Their goal is to convert the world to Islam. They offer nonmuslims a choice: convert, live in a slave-like condition as a second-class citizen under Muslim law, or die. Their primary targets right now are Eastern and Western Europe, Great Britain, South America, Western Asia, Central and Eastern Africa, Australia, and North America. They appear to be winning in Europe right now, especially France, Germany, the Netherlands and Great Britain and the weak, appeasing governments of those nations kowtow to Muslim demands for special treatment under threat of widespread violence.
The Muslim clerics' letter to American religious leaders written about in Newsweek is part of this world battle. They are battling with words, trying to disarm American Christians with sweet lies of coexistence, harmony, and peace. They embrace as truth the Quranic verse that says, "War is deception."
You can lay down and capitulate to this enemy if you wish, BW, but I ready to fight this enemy wherever and whenever I encounter them, in defense of our nation, its people, its heritage, and its Constitution.  You can convert to Islam when they ask ask you if you want to convert or die, but I will not follow your example.
If you truly believe the antiwar, anti-America garbage you spout on this board, you are truly well-named and I feel sorry for you.
Do yourtself a favor: Do some research (not just one book by a disgruntled retired general) and learn the truth for yourself.

Offline matrsnot

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 24, 2009, 01:21:00 PM »
On spot Ex-Ed.  Hope never to spot a suicide bomber.  If I do, I intend to shoot first and ask questions later if I get the opportunity before he detonates us to kingdom come.  There are some things worth fighting for and perhaps having to die for.  Freedom is one of those things.

Offline Geezer Glide Taz

• Land Of The Free, Because Of The Brave
  • Riding Vertical Shiny Side Up
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 24, 2009, 01:35:04 PM »
War is a racket? Did they use some of those experimental drugs on you while you were in the service?
Freedom Of Road Riders,
Protecting and informing riders in Missouri
www.midamericafreedomrally.com

Please watch out for Motorcycles on the road
The life you save might be mine

Offline Blindwilly

• gypsy
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 24, 2009, 03:12:00 PM »
You have been duped into believing you fight wars for Patriotism, Freedom, Honor, when all the time you are just being used for cannon fodder so some wealth free capitalist can make a quick buck. That is the only reason. It was not for any other reason no matter what you thought you were fighting for. I didn't write the book, War is a Racket, but I would take the words of General Smedley Butler who fought more than most have against those of less experience. It is one thing to be hard of hearing and another to stick your fingers in your ears.

Offline Seeg

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 24, 2009, 03:31:30 PM »
You have been duped into believing you fight wars for Patriotism, Freedom, Honor, when all the time you are just being used for cannon fodder so some wealth free capitalist can make a quick buck. That is the only reason. It was not for any other reason no matter what you thought you were fighting for. I didn't write the book, War is a Racket, but I would take the words of General Smedley Butler who fought more than most have against those of less experience. It is one thing to be hard of hearing and another to stick your fingers in your ears.

Dude.... you have been duped into believing that eating all those shrooms you've found underneath cow patties actually increases your intellectualism.

Offline Blindwilly

• gypsy
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 24, 2009, 03:52:19 PM »
You give me one example of a war you have fought in that has preserved our freedom. The only freedom I see gained is the freedom for these Capitalist to steal your tax dollars by the boatload. That is all. Wars limit our freedom and destroy our economies. The Military must be brainwashing people for a lot of them seem to be zombies who question nothing but instead parrot the same old talking points. The Nazi's thought they were fighting for Freedom and Patriotism too. Wonder where they got that idea. People of all nations are basically just like us. Their leaders use war to advance their own personal fortunes and agendas.

Offline matrsnot

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 24, 2009, 04:12:34 PM »
WWII was fought for freedom.  WE were attacked.  THEY declared war on us.  We took it to them and kicked their collective butts.  To date, France has never forgiven us for saving them....TWICE

Offline Seeg

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 24, 2009, 05:07:21 PM »
BW,

You words are tail-chasing.  On one hand you say, "One thing that Americans have a hard time with is the fact that our Constitution states "all men are created with certain inalienable rights". I don't understand where that limits the bill of rights to just citizens. It says all men. I like that. No one is better or more deserving than the next. Freedom is for all people".

And then you go on and on about Smedley this and Smedley that who believed, "I believe in adequate defense at the coastline and nothing else. If a nation comes over here to fight, then we'll fight".

Do you not see how these statements are diametrically opposed to one another? When I put these two thoughts together I can only surmise that you want health care provided for non-citizens living in this country but you don't care if people living outside our boundaries are free or under tyrannical rule.

To truly have freedom, to truly experience liberty one has to take the responsibility of offering that freedom to others who truly desire it as well. 

"Those who deny freedom to others, deserve it not for themselves; and, under a just God, can not long retain it." -  Abraham Lincoln     

Offline Blindwilly

• gypsy
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 24, 2009, 05:30:07 PM »
You fought in WWII. Then you should know that Pearle harbor could have been prevented. We knew they were coming well in advance. The War industry wanted war so we let that happen. Two Admirals were sent to prison for their part in it. The President was not even questioned. Prescott Bush was Hitler's financier.

I have great respect for the men who serve. I have no respect for the leaders who send men to die for Rich bankers to pad their already fat wallets. How many of those that made billions off our wars carried a rifle. Cheney has made a fortune off war but would not lower himself to do the dirty work. He had other priorities. He was too good for that. His lies caused many good honest innocent people to die. If you don't think that is wrong then you are not right and I have no interest in your views.

I am not against protecting ourselves or even taking up arms in a violent revolution and think sometimes it has been necessary but not very often in history. As stated by General Smedley Butler.

A  racket is best described, I believe, as something that is not what it seems to  the majority of the people. Only a small "inside" group knows what it  is about. It is conducted for the benefit of the very few, at the expense of the  very many. Out of war a few people make huge fortunes.

The  World War, rather our brief participation in it, has cost the United States some  $52,000,000,000. Figure it out. That means $400 to every American man, woman,  and child. And we haven't paid the debt yet. We are paying it, our children will  pay it, and our children's children probably still will be paying the cost of  that war.
The  normal profits of a business concern in the United States are six, eight, ten,  and sometimes twelve percent. But war-time profits ah! that is another  matter twenty, sixty, one hundred, three hundred, and even eighteen hundred  per cent the sky is the limit. All that traffic will bear. Uncle Sam has  the money. Let's get it.
Of  course, it isn't put that crudely in war time. It is dressed into speeches about  patriotism, love of country, and "we must all put our shoulders to the wheel,"  but the profits jump and leap and skyrocket and are safely pocketed. Let's  just take a few examples:
Take  our friends the du Ponts, the powder people didn't one of them testify  before a Senate committee recently that their powder won the war? Or saved the  world for democracy? Or something? How did they do in the war? They were a patriotic  corporation. Well, the average earnings of the du Ponts for the period 1910 to  1914 were $6,000,000 a year. It wasn't much, but the du Ponts managed to get along  on it. Now let's look at their average yearly profit during the war years, 1914  to 1918. Fifty-eight million dollars a year profit we find! Nearly ten times that  of normal times, and the profits of normal times were pretty good. An increase  in profits of more than 950 per cent.

Who  provides the profits these nice little profits of 20, 100, 300, 1,500 and  1,800 per cent? We all pay them in taxation. We paid the bankers their  profits when we bought Liberty Bonds at $100.00 and sold them back at $84 or $86  to the bankers. These bankers collected $100 plus. It was a simple manipulation.  The bankers control the security marts. It was easy for them to depress the price  of these bonds. Then all of us the people got frightened and sold  the bonds at $84 or $86. The bankers bought them. Then these same bankers stimulated  a boom and government bonds went to par and above. Then the bankers collected  their profits.
But  the soldier pays the biggest part of the bill.http://www.lexrex.com/enlightened/articles/warisaracket.htm

Offline matrsnot

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 24, 2009, 05:48:04 PM »
I did not fight in WWII.  My father did.  The generation that saved this country and probably the world form Nazi domination.  If you want to see a racket, look at Acorn and Obama and their relationship for most of the last 20 years.  Of course those countries owe us a tremendous amount of money which will never be paid back either.  It is not all about money all the time much as you would have it be.

Offline Blindwilly

• gypsy
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 24, 2009, 05:55:27 PM »
Acorn has done more good for this country than any of your Right Wing organization. I am glad they helped organize and house lower income people. They helped them with their tax forms. They registered voters. They are suing the Prostitute and her Pimp that filmed them. That is illegal. She won't make much selling her body in prison and he may turn to being pimped. LMAO

Offline ex-ed

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 24, 2009, 05:55:44 PM »
.... It is one thing to be hard of hearing and another to stick your fingers in your ears.

And still another to continually poke yourself in your eyes and refuse to see. "Can a blind man lead a blind man? Will they not both fall into a pit?" Luke 6:39

Offline Blindwilly

• gypsy
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 24, 2009, 05:58:56 PM »
I don't understand why they haven't arrested them for prostituting and pimping. They both admitted to it on camera.

Offline ex-ed

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 24, 2009, 06:01:29 PM »
Acorn has done more good for this country than any of your Right Wing organization. I am glad they helped organize and house lower income people. They helped them with their tax forms. They registered voters. They are suing the Prostitute and her Pimp that filmed them. That is illegal. She won't make much selling her body in prison and he may turn to being pimped. LMAO

Hey, I think I just got the joke. You're what_the in disguise, aren't you?  You make the same inane arguments, you have the same lame liberal holier-than-thou attitude, and the same condescending tone in your replies. You really ARE What_The, aren't you??