Shoutbox

Refresh History
  • littlebit: Makes sense.
    July 16, 2017, 04:40:28 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Boards will stay open for a place people can find history information longer. I am not allowing anyone to sign up for now because of so many foreginers just wanting to promote their business..
    December 10, 2016, 05:10:27 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Not sure why didn't look, I may be shutting down these message boards..
    November 17, 2016, 12:42:43 AM
  • ~kathy~: rick why is the timestamp showing up a day in advance?
    September 13, 2016, 12:27:46 AM
  • Valor7: What I tried to say is that the actual money would not be there that quick. But a loan against that would work if they are willing to do that.
    August 08, 2016, 01:51:51 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Why so long before it comes online? 911 took out a loan or bond with the known guarantee payment and began building..
    August 08, 2016, 07:46:34 AM
  • Valor7: Actually no it is not, a dependable Revenue stream will not come on line until the 4th quarter of 2017 so 2018 budget will be up in the air, not quite sure what they will have. By 2019 budget all will be well.
    August 04, 2016, 09:27:17 PM
  • Valor7: You mean that tax that the Commissioners would not put on the ballot for so many years? Strange things happened when the citizens got a chance to vote on that issue.
    August 03, 2016, 06:43:06 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Back up is now available withe the new tax..
    August 03, 2016, 05:01:35 PM
  • Valor7: Thanks a lot Ladies!!
    July 29, 2016, 01:16:13 PM
  • littlebit: ((*(*&
    July 27, 2016, 03:47:52 PM
  • ~kathy~: lol
    July 15, 2016, 09:34:56 AM
  • Valor7: A guy could get killed around here while waiting for backup!
    July 13, 2016, 07:31:58 PM
  • Lepard LLC: You are not alone..
    July 13, 2016, 07:28:53 PM
  • Valor7: I just hate it when I talk to myself!!!!
    July 08, 2016, 12:54:09 PM
  • Valor7: I could have worded that better, we talked details, options, the pros and cons of each, in  order to arrive at the best ballot language to present to the voters. Hope that makes this clearer.
    April 15, 2016, 06:36:14 PM
  • Valor7: sorry about the typos still working with just one arm in action
    April 13, 2016, 01:10:42 PM
  • Valor7: Yes and no. We talked details and options until we were blue in the face but I never heardbring it over, it was always the time was not right for the issue to pass. Glad to see the time in now right and I for one shall vote yes on the ballot. I would urge all others to do the sameour county is busting at the seams crimewise and no matter how many bad guys we send off there always seems to someone to replace them. The Sheriff's Office needs the help.
    April 13, 2016, 01:08:35 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Is that true Valor? Did he ask you what you wanted?
    March 01, 2016, 04:55:37 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Gene Newkirk Rick I have waited for a Sheriff to bring it to me on what he wanted. I have pushed Mr long for a while to get it to me. He told me he was close to having or done. Now hopefully the people will get to decide on it. I spoke with Steve about this a few times.
    March 01, 2016, 04:54:54 AM
  • Kimberly: Wow- I have a new name..........
    February 23, 2016, 10:25:15 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Works on mine, improvements are being done here. I may kick back into her a lot and post but working on different technologies right now. Seeing how things interact.
    January 18, 2016, 09:01:20 AM
  • Valor7: Yes it is working. If you need a laugh the wife showed me how to correctly use the silly thing.
    January 04, 2016, 05:32:59 PM
  • Valor7: Think so, mine is trying to work but it is now user and password protected and I dont know mine
    December 17, 2015, 01:32:16 PM
  • "DJ": Is there still a working android app for the PCSD
    December 14, 2015, 08:14:53 PM

Author Topic: Like Rats Abandoning a Skinking Ship  (Read 7152 times)

Offline What_The?

• View Profile
Like Rats Abandoning a Skinking Ship
« on: September 21, 2009, 07:41:32 PM »

Share/Bookmark

Fort Wood Hotel

Boards

Devils Elbow

Attractions

Sports

St. Robert

Waynesville

PC Daily

Dixon

Menu Guide

Fun Links

Homework

Crocker

Fort Wood

Swedeborg

Big Piney

Laquey

Classifieds

Restaurants

Richland

Fort  Hotels

Orly Taitz, the lawyer heading up the "birther" movement trying to prove President Barack Obama wasn't born in the United States, has suffered severe setbacks in recent days to her strategy of litigating Obama's provenance in federal courtrooms. A federal court judge in Georgia has given Taitz two weeks to present an argument why he shouldn't fine her $10,000 for pursuing what he called a "frivolous" lawsuit on behalf of an army captain who questioned Obama's place of birth.

And to add to the complications, the army captain has now distanced herself from her lawyer, asking the judge to withdraw a motion of appeal Taitz had filed on her behalf and declaring she plans to file a complaint against Taitz with the California State Bar.

RAW STORY reported last week that US District Court Judge Clay Land threw out Taitz's lawsuit on behalf of US Army Capt. Connie Rhodes, who had challenged her deployment orders to Iraq, on the argument that President Obama wasn't born in the United States, and is therefore not the legitimate commander-in-chief of the armed forces.

The judge dismissed the lawsuit, calling it "frivolous," accusing Taitz of using the court proceedings for political purposes, and threatening her with sanctions if she were to pursue any more such lawsuits in his courtroom.

Taitz quickly filed a questionable motion asking the judge to reconsider his decision. As Alex Koppelman writes at Salon, "Taitz essentially accused the judge of committing treason.

And, referring to the US District Court on which Land serves, she wrote, 'there is increasing evidence that the United States District Courts in the 11th Circuit are subject to political pressure, external control, and, mostly [sic] likely, subservience to the same illegitimate chain of command which Plaintiff has previously protested in this case, except that the de facto President is not even nominally the Commander-in-Chief of the Article III Judiciary.'

"For some reason, [Judge] Land wasn't especially happy about this," Koppelman writes.

Taitz's motion can be found here, courtesy of TalkingPointsMemo.

In a scathing response to Taitz's motion, Judge Land implied that Taitz was an incompetent trial lawyer, expressed outrage at being accused of treason, and gave Taitz 14 days to explain why he shouldn't fine her $10,000 for disobeying his order not to pursue "frivolous" lawsuits in his court. Justin Elliott at TalkingPointsMemo counts nine uses of the word "frivolous" in the judge's response.

CLIENT REBELS
Despite Taitz's best efforts to the contrary, her pursuit of Capt. Rhodes' case in the 11th Circuit Court is coming to an end, as Capt. Rhodes herself wrote to Judge Land, asking him to withdraw Taitz's motion.

"I became aware on last night's news that a motion to stay my deployment has been filed on my behalf," Rhodes wrote Judge Land on Friday. "I did not authorize this motion to be filed. ... It is evident that the original filing ... was full of political conjecture which was not in my interest. I had no intention of refusing orders nor will I."

Capt. Rhodes concluded the letter: "I do not wish for Ms. Taitz to file any future motions or represent me in any way in this court. It is my plan to file a complaint with the California State Bar due to her reprehensible and unprofessional actions."

Rhodes' complaint against Taitz will join another complaint filed to the California State Bar against her, this one from Cleveland lawyer and one-time Ohio attorney general candidate Subodh Chandra.

The Cleveland Plain Dealer reports that "Chandra asked the bar to investigate Orly Taitz ... for making disparaging remarks about a federal judge and for wasting the court's time with frivolous cases."

Taitz "would not discuss Chandra's complaint Friday, saying she is not concerned and that she has never had any issues with the bar association. She also renewed her complaints against Judge Land," the Plain Dealer reported.

"He trampled on the Constitution of this country," Taitz told the newspaper.
"There are plenty of good reasons for fighting, but no good reason ever to hate without reservation, to imagine that God almighty Himself hates with you, too. Where's evil? It's that large part of every man that wants to hate without limit, that wants to hate with God on its side." - Kurt Vonnegut

Offline Blindwilly

• gypsy
    • View Profile
Re: Like Rats Abandoning a Skinking Ship
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2009, 08:21:40 PM »
These Birthers are ridiculous. They need to be re-educated. Maybe they could set up a school for them in one of the Fema camps thay are going to put them in. LMAO
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Offline matrsnot

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2009, 08:42:12 PM »
2010 and 2012 are coming fast.  New congress in 2010 and new prez in 2013

Offline Blindwilly

• gypsy
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2009, 09:14:08 PM »
Yes there will be a new congress with a lot less Republicans but Obama will serve two terms if the rightwingers don't pull another assassination like RFK, MLK,JFK.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Offline matrsnot

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2009, 11:38:43 PM »
I disagree.  Many of the incumbents on both sides will vacate offices.  When they vote for cap and trade to screw us it is time they left the scene.  When they give away our money to AIG and the banks and take over the auto industry, it is time to get big government out of our lives.  I certianly would not want Obama assasinated.  Make him a martyr to start with, but when I look at the alternative and putting Pelosi that close to the presidency, it makes me shiver.  I don't agree with killing any president no matter what I like or dislike about his agenda.

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2009, 12:57:22 PM »
ya got proof willy?

Offline Geezer Glide Taz

• Land Of The Free, Because Of The Brave
  • Riding Vertical Shiny Side Up
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2009, 02:53:55 PM »
Yes there will be a new congress with a lot less Republicans but Obama will serve two terms if the rightwingers don't pull another assassination like RFK, MLK,JFK.
Are you kidding me. After all that has been proven, after shows like the History Channel and independent agencies has reviewed, and performed up to date forensics and investigation processes, there are still those who think it was all an inside conspiracy?
I suppose you also believe we never went to the moon, Area 51 is holding all the secrets of the universe, and wearing a aluminum foil hat will protect you.
Freedom Of Road Riders,
Protecting and informing riders in Missouri
www.midamericafreedomrally.com

Please watch out for Motorcycles on the road
The life you save might be mine

Offline matrsnot

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2009, 04:29:23 PM »
As far as JFK, I will believe to my dying day that Oswald was not the lone shooter.  Not after reviewing the Zapruder film and seeing the fall forward and then the sudden jerk back with the second shot.  And nobody was ever convicted of killing Kennedy. 

Offline Geezer Glide Taz

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2009, 04:39:36 PM »
As far as JFK, I will believe to my dying day that Oswald was not the lone shooter.  Not after reviewing the Zapruder film and seeing the fall forward and then the sudden jerk back with the second shot.  And nobody was ever convicted of killing Kennedy. 
You need to watch the National Geographic Forensic study on this. I was never sure he could have done it alone, but they did a completely unbiased modern day forensic test, utilizing all the modern day CSI equipment, and did every angle, every test, and every possible thing to determine if Oswald was alone. They did determine that not was he able, but the computer scenario taken by compiling the data showed that it was the only way it could have gone down.
I know you won't believe it until you see it. I did not either. But it was a very good and thorough study. They actually replicated the shots, showed how the two were sitting in the cars upon impact (Conley was seat was offset to the left of the president, and he was turned to the right when the bullet hit them. The did the shot from a crane through two bodies (jelly material with a pigs bone in the center that they use in forensics, and the bullet did exactly as it would have done if fired from the building Oswald was in.
As they say, you have to show me to make me believe, and this show made me a believer. If I see theshowing coming back on I will let you know.'
Now, do i believe Oswald ACTED alone? Now I think he was the the trigger puller. But based upon his past, I do not think it was an inside job, I believe it was from either Cuba or Russia.
Freedom Of Road Riders,

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2009, 06:34:10 PM »
I agree geezer. I always thought russia/cuba was involved. I don't think it made sense for any other group to conspire to assassinate jfk, even organized crime.

Offline Blindwilly

• gypsy
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2009, 03:54:20 PM »
Three of the Key Players have admitted to it. E Howard Hunt said he managed the CIA team. Carlos Marcello admitted it. Also Santos Trafficante. Several different factions wanted him dead in this country and they got their wish.

'YEAH, I HAD the son of a bitch killed. I'm glad I did. I'm sorry I couldn't have done it myself!"
 These were the words of Carlos Marcello, the Mafia godfather of Louisiana and Texas. And he was talking about the assassination of President John F. Kennedy.
 Marcello's startling admission is in uncensored FBI files at the National Archives, detailed for the first time in a new encyclopedic book "Legacy of Secrecy." I have been referring to this work off and on for years while the author, Lamar Waldron, completed his investigation into the murders of John and Robert Kennedy and also into the death of Dr. Martin Luther King.

Offline Blindwilly

• gypsy
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2009, 04:10:57 PM »
I disagree.  Many of the incumbents on both sides will vacate offices.  When they vote for cap and trade to screw us it is time they left the scene.  When they give away our money to AIG and the banks and take over the auto industry, it is time to get big government out of our lives.  I certianly would not want Obama assasinated.  Make him a martyr to start with, but when I look at the alternative and putting Pelosi that close to the presidency, it makes me shiver.  I don't agree with killing any president no matter what I like or dislike about his agenda.

I agree with this. Many of the Blue Dogs enablers will be pushed out if they continue to sell out to big corporate powers and vote with Republicans against our best interests. As far as Pelosi the left has ran primary candidates against her but her power with big media in her district has rendered them mute. The Republicans had a candidate that many Democrats would have crossed over and voted for but the far right rejected him for his anti war anti torture anti federal reserve principles. If they would have run Ron Paul we would not be having this discussion. You would have a white man for President. A honest white man of principle. They rejected that idea and decided to run an old man and a nut case.

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2009, 06:45:00 PM »
I still don't understand how the gop thought macain was the best they could find.

Offline Blindwilly

• gypsy
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 23, 2009, 07:00:56 PM »
Considering they had Gulianni, Romney, Brownback, it was apparent McCain was a better choice. Ron Paul was the only one that had the support of Independents and a lot of Democrats. I would have voted for him as long as Kucinich wasn't running against him. They were the only Honest brokers participating besides Mike Gravel and the Media went into full attack mode to deny them that opportunity. They did not want these voices heard. That was apparent in the debates.

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 23, 2009, 07:05:26 PM »
I think mitt and the huckster were better choices. we would still be in a mess with macain, but it would have happened slower.

2010 and 2012 will be interesting.

Offline Blindwilly

• gypsy
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 23, 2009, 07:22:07 PM »
You mean Mitt the "I'll torture them worse than Gulliani" Romney. Another born with a silver spoon in his mouth candidate that has no understanding of our laws nor any respect for the Constitution. That's just what we need. McCain at least spoke out against torture. Torture is for cowards and people with no principles or honor. The Huckster could not have beat Obama. He won by a landslide. Huge electoral leads. I still think Paul had a chance. 

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 23, 2009, 08:31:43 PM »
I don't have a problem using"enhanced" interrogation techniques to gain information from those trying to kill us. how fast did kalid sheik muhammed crack and how many lives were saved. Those technigues are an occupational hazaed to our enemies. nick berg,daniel pearl,paul johnson, are just a few of the reasons. but watch the 9/11 videos again for the main reason. that makes it necessary

Offline Blindwilly

• gypsy
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 23, 2009, 09:31:32 PM »
I for one don't happen to believe our government is telling us the truth about 911. 110 story buildings don't freefall into their own foot prints without well placed charges. One mistake and they will topple instead of going straight down. Why did Building 7 go down. We were warned by our own FBI of people planning this and they were ignored. Some even dismissed and placed under gag orders. Google Sibel Edmonds sworn deposition and just listen. It won't hurt you. It may even open you mind up to some reality.

Offline Geezer Glide Taz

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 23, 2009, 09:48:21 PM »
You really do wear the aluminum foil hats don't you.
There was no conspiracy, there were no explosive charges. I went to the site with military robotics to search for survivors, and the build did not just fall, it melted. Even days after, the rubble was so hot, when we sent the small robots down into the rubble, they melted as we got deeper, so hot it melted the aluminum robots like butter. I saw giant I beams that were melted off. I was an Engineer long enough to know, explosives could never have done that. Not to mention, when a building is taken out with explosives, all secondary support beams must first be removed from each floor. Then each main beam on each floor must be charges. Don't you think that 5000 people working there would have noticed people placing explosives in the building over a matter of months, not to mention tearing out all the walls to get to them?

The crap about a missile hitting the Pentagon, sorry, I talked to many friends who were in the parking lot, and saw the plane actually take out light poles as it descended and flew into the building. Stop looking at frigging conspiracy websites that clog your brains with only half stories, and talk to actual people who were actually there.

And don't you dishonor all those men and women who died with a stupid conspiracy story.
Freedom Of Road Riders,

Offline LarryG

• 4 gold stars
  • Go to your profile and put something here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 23, 2009, 09:50:36 PM »
I for one don't happen to believe our government is telling us the truth about 911. 110 story buildings don't freefall into their own foot prints without well placed charges. One mistake and they will topple instead of going straight down. Why did Building 7 go down. We were warned by our own FBI of people planning this and they were ignored. Some even dismissed and placed under gag orders. Google Sibel Edmonds sworn deposition and just listen. It won't hurt you. It may even open you mind up to some reality.
Well that did it.
 Are you a total (Edited warning issued) or do you just play one on the PCW?
 Oh wait I know your Jerry Fletcher right?
 He is the guy Mel Gibson played in the Conspiracy Theory.
 Geeez louise get a life.
 Help your President he seems to be having a complete melt down.

Offline LarryG

• 4 gold stars
  • Go to your profile and put something here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 23, 2009, 10:04:02 PM »
Just to clarify things no one was called a name.
 A question was asked I didn't call him one I asked if he was one.

Offline Seeg

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 23, 2009, 10:08:50 PM »
Ok, at least now I have a clearer perspective about your thought process.  Any credibility that you may have garnered over the past few weeks has now disappeared.  Thanks for playing!
"I love my country... it's just the government I fear!"

Offline Blindwilly

• gypsy
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 26, 2009, 12:33:15 AM »
You actually believe that you can bring a 110 story bldg down at gravity speed and have it land in it's footprint without blowing out the support columns?  If you can pull that off you should go into that bussiness.
I have built quite a few of these buildings. The international association of  engineers and archectural scientist don't think so.
For someone who doesn't trust their government you sure seem to take their words as gospel.
I could care less about being considered credible by someone who's credibility is questionable.   Are you some kind of expert on these matters?
I don't claim to be. I just don't buy the official story of the government you say you don't trust. You trust them more that I do.

Offline Lepard LLC

• Activist
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 26, 2009, 12:45:17 AM »
I am unable to find any information on this groups exsistance, can you show me who or where they are? international association of  engineers and archectural scientist

You actually believe that you can bring a 110 story bldg down at gravity speed and have it land in it's footprint without blowing out the support columns?  If you can pull that off you should go into that bussiness.
I have built quite a few of these buildings. The international association of  engineers and archectural scientist don't think so.
For someone who doesn't trust their government you sure seem to take their words as gospel.
I could care less about being considered credible by someone who's credibility is questionable.   Are you some kind of expert on these matters?
I don't claim to be. I just don't buy the official story of the government you say you don't trust. You trust them more that I do.

Offline Blindwilly

• gypsy
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 26, 2009, 12:46:34 AM »
Well that did it.
 Are you a total (Edited warning issued) or do you just play one on the PCW?
 Oh wait I know your Jerry Fletcher right?

He is the guy Mel Gibson played in the Conspiracy Theory.
 Geeez louise get a life.
 Help your President he seems to be having a complete melt down.

OK Mr expert then maybe you can explain how they came down in a perfect demolition style without well placed charges. Not one time but three different buildings. Why do many of the firefighters on the scene support my veiws on this. I'm just curious as to how that happened. Was it magic. Does Al Queda have supernatural powers. 

Offline Lepard LLC

• Activist
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 26, 2009, 12:53:34 AM »
This has been clearly explained on tv many times. You seem like a pretty smart guy until this subject.

OK Mr expert then maybe you can explain how they came down in a perfect demolition style without well placed charges. Not one time but three different buildings. Why do many of the firefighters on the scene support my veiws on this. I'm just curious as to how that happened. Was it magic. Does Al Queda have supernatural powers.

Offline Lepard LLC

• Activist
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 26, 2009, 12:56:17 AM »
The main culprits in bringing the famously lofty buildings down, they concluded, were the two intensely hot infernos that erupted when tens of thousands of gallons of aviation fuel spilled from the doomed airliners. Once high temperatures weakened the towers' supporting steel structures, it was only a matter of time until the mass of the stories above initiated a rapid-sequence "pancaking" phenomena in which floor after floor was instantly crushed and then sent into near free fall to the ground below.

Offline Blindwilly

• gypsy
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 26, 2009, 12:56:57 AM »
Traces of explosives found in dust collected from buildings. http://www.ae911truth.org/info/57

Offline Lepard LLC

• Activist
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 26, 2009, 01:00:47 AM »
And why do you care what the firefighters think happened? LOL.. That in it self speaks volumes.