Shoutbox

Refresh History
  • littlebit: Makes sense.
    July 16, 2017, 04:40:28 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Boards will stay open for a place people can find history information longer. I am not allowing anyone to sign up for now because of so many foreginers just wanting to promote their business..
    December 10, 2016, 05:10:27 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Not sure why didn't look, I may be shutting down these message boards..
    November 17, 2016, 12:42:43 AM
  • ~kathy~: rick why is the timestamp showing up a day in advance?
    September 13, 2016, 12:27:46 AM
  • Valor7: What I tried to say is that the actual money would not be there that quick. But a loan against that would work if they are willing to do that.
    August 08, 2016, 01:51:51 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Why so long before it comes online? 911 took out a loan or bond with the known guarantee payment and began building..
    August 08, 2016, 07:46:34 AM
  • Valor7: Actually no it is not, a dependable Revenue stream will not come on line until the 4th quarter of 2017 so 2018 budget will be up in the air, not quite sure what they will have. By 2019 budget all will be well.
    August 04, 2016, 09:27:17 PM
  • Valor7: You mean that tax that the Commissioners would not put on the ballot for so many years? Strange things happened when the citizens got a chance to vote on that issue.
    August 03, 2016, 06:43:06 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Back up is now available withe the new tax..
    August 03, 2016, 05:01:35 PM
  • Valor7: Thanks a lot Ladies!!
    July 29, 2016, 01:16:13 PM
  • littlebit: ((*(*&
    July 27, 2016, 03:47:52 PM
  • ~kathy~: lol
    July 15, 2016, 09:34:56 AM
  • Valor7: A guy could get killed around here while waiting for backup!
    July 13, 2016, 07:31:58 PM
  • Lepard LLC: You are not alone..
    July 13, 2016, 07:28:53 PM
  • Valor7: I just hate it when I talk to myself!!!!
    July 08, 2016, 12:54:09 PM
  • Valor7: I could have worded that better, we talked details, options, the pros and cons of each, in  order to arrive at the best ballot language to present to the voters. Hope that makes this clearer.
    April 15, 2016, 06:36:14 PM
  • Valor7: sorry about the typos still working with just one arm in action
    April 13, 2016, 01:10:42 PM
  • Valor7: Yes and no. We talked details and options until we were blue in the face but I never heardbring it over, it was always the time was not right for the issue to pass. Glad to see the time in now right and I for one shall vote yes on the ballot. I would urge all others to do the sameour county is busting at the seams crimewise and no matter how many bad guys we send off there always seems to someone to replace them. The Sheriff's Office needs the help.
    April 13, 2016, 01:08:35 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Is that true Valor? Did he ask you what you wanted?
    March 01, 2016, 04:55:37 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Gene Newkirk Rick I have waited for a Sheriff to bring it to me on what he wanted. I have pushed Mr long for a while to get it to me. He told me he was close to having or done. Now hopefully the people will get to decide on it. I spoke with Steve about this a few times.
    March 01, 2016, 04:54:54 AM
  • Kimberly: Wow- I have a new name..........
    February 23, 2016, 10:25:15 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Works on mine, improvements are being done here. I may kick back into her a lot and post but working on different technologies right now. Seeing how things interact.
    January 18, 2016, 09:01:20 AM
  • Valor7: Yes it is working. If you need a laugh the wife showed me how to correctly use the silly thing.
    January 04, 2016, 05:32:59 PM
  • Valor7: Think so, mine is trying to work but it is now user and password protected and I dont know mine
    December 17, 2015, 01:32:16 PM
  • "DJ": Is there still a working android app for the PCSD
    December 14, 2015, 08:14:53 PM

Author Topic: Pursuit and Arrest PCSD  (Read 6231 times)

Offline Valor7

• View Profile
Pursuit and Arrest PCSD
« on: October 23, 2009, 01:11:13 PM »

Share/Bookmark

Fort Wood Hotel

Boards

Devils Elbow

Attractions

Sports

St. Robert

Waynesville

PC Daily

Dixon

Menu Guide

Fun Links

Homework

Crocker

Fort Wood

Swedeborg

Big Piney

Laquey

Classifieds

Restaurants

Richland

Fort  Hotels

News Release
Pursuit and Arrest
Pulaski County Sheriff J. B. King
Oct. 23, 2009

At approximately 1:43am on Oct. 23, 2009, the Pulaski County 911 Center advised the Pulaski County Sheriff’s Office of a physical domestic disturbance on Rim Drive in western Pulaski County. As the deputies pulled up to the house at 1:54am a male subject fled from the scene in a vehicle. A pursuit began that covered approximately five miles on gravel roads.

At 2:05am the deputies in the pursuit advised dispatch that the suspect had just wrecked his vehicle at the low water crossing on Redoak Road. The subject was taken into custody and the shotgun used in the domestic incident was secured.

The suspect was taken to a hospital for treatment of injuries sustained in the vehicle accident. He was treated and released from the ER. The suspect was then taken to the Pulaski County Jail where is being held pending the filing of formal charges from the domestic incident. A number of traffic violations are also expected to be filed for driving violations that occurred during the pursuit.

The Pulaski County Sheriff’s Office was assisted by the Missouri State Highway Patrol and the Waynesville City Police during this incident. The suspect will not be named at this time since charges have not yet been filed.

Offline littlebit

• Cunning Linguist
  • Home is what you make it.
    • View Profile
Re: Pursuit and Arrest PCSD
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2009, 05:08:50 PM »
What is with my neighbors on the ridge?
Some people are like Slinkies... Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

I'd give my left arm to be ambidextrous...

“The truth is, everyone is going to end up hurting you. You just have to find the ones who are worth suffering for.”

Offline Valor7

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2009, 08:54:28 PM »

News Release
Charges filed over Pursuit
Pulaski County Sheriff J. B. King
Oct. 23, 2009

A vehicle pursuit by the Pulaski County Sheriff’s Office during the early morning hours of Oct. 23, 2009, following a reported domestic violence incident has led to the filing of five felony counts against the suspect. The suspect was identified as Randall Lee Holyfield Jr. Age 38, of 25610 Rim Drive, Waynesville, Mo.

The charges filed include; domestic assault second degree, two counts abuse of a child, resisting arrest by flight, and unlawful use of a weapon. A number of additional traffic violations are also expected to be filed at a later date. Holy field’s bond was set at $50,000.00 cash only by Judge D. Gregory Warren. At this time Holyfield is being held in the Pulaski County Jail.

The Pulaski County Sheriff’s Office was assisted in this case by the Missouri State Highway Patrol and the Waynesville City Police.

Offline demo.dave

• Im a veteran of the unspeakable.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2009, 08:58:30 PM »
I wonder if it was worth it to him?

Offline Kristi Marie

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2009, 11:17:22 PM »
apparantley he thought so at the time~

Offline tlh1224

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2009, 12:57:55 AM »
Not sure about from his side ( him being my nephew), from his family's side she sure as well was not worth it!!!
To All my Friends and Family~ It been Great, Take Care and Love all of ya!

Offline melissacaroline

• I'm a welsh girl livin' in Missouri!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2009, 03:14:53 AM »
Being a former victim of domestic abuse............I hope he goes to jail!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline dgh1987

• Lurker
  • Go to your profile and put something here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2009, 03:41:37 AM »

I wonder if you need to mind youre own business. He would never do anything to his kids. You need to keep your nose out of what you don't know about.

Offline melissacaroline

• I'm a welsh girl livin' in Missouri!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2009, 03:55:52 AM »
Any coward who has a weapon and assaults his wife deserves to go to jail. No excuses...

Offline ♥♣ ~Maynard~♣♥

• GOING GREEN: Save a tree,eat a beaver.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 24, 2009, 04:24:50 AM »
dgh1987 you comment to Melissacarolina shows that this type of mentality runs in the family :shame:
be careful when you step up on the porch your mama might run out and bite you  :th_tha3ab577b-1:
Remember I'm a nudist so when you respond to one of my post yor talking to a naked man  :)

For entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons living or dead is purely coincidental.

Offline Lepard LLC

• Activist
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 24, 2009, 04:29:28 AM »
After that remark he was exterminated.

dgh1987 you comment to Melissacarolina shows that this type of mentality runs in the family :shame:
be careful when you step up on the porch your mama might run out and bite you  :th_tha3ab577b-1:

Offline ♥♣ ~Maynard~♣♥

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 24, 2009, 04:32:04 AM »
After that remark he was exterminated.
Thank you kind sir.......Nice to be 30 again isn't it? ***(**&
Remember I'm a nudist so when you respond to one of my post yor talking to a naked man  :)

For entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons living or dead is purely coincidental.

Offline Racer

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 24, 2009, 04:59:19 AM »

I wonder if you need to mind youre own business. He would never do anything to his kids. You need to keep your nose out of what you don't know about.

I think we all need to stick our nose in what we don't know about..

Offline Lepard LLC

• Activist
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 24, 2009, 05:16:01 AM »
Yes but I think it makes people mad that I never age like them.

Thank you kind sir.......Nice to be 30 again isn't it? ***(**&

Offline ♥♣ ~Maynard~♣♥

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 24, 2009, 05:46:38 AM »
Yes but I think it makes people mad that I never age like them.

Don't make me mad ......... I'm still 16 in my mind.

Is it true that someone heard you daughter kneeling beside her bed praying say................
Dear God please send some cloths for all them girls on my Daddy's computer??
      ((*(*&   :wink1a:   ;D   ::)   :woohoo:     

Offline Lepard LLC

• Activist
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 24, 2009, 06:24:05 AM »
LOL

Don't make me mad ......... I'm still 16 in my mind.

Is it true that someone heard you daughter kneeling beside her bed praying say................
Dear God please send some cloths for all them girls on my Daddy's computer??
      ((*(*&   :wink1a:   ;D   ::)   :woohoo:     

Offline tpgunbiz

• B.M.F.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 24, 2009, 07:36:37 AM »
I heard the whole thing on the scanner.........My nose was in it from the start.....lol
Biscuit

Offline tlh1224

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 24, 2009, 10:03:52 AM »
My nose will stay in it as he is my nephew!

Offline demo.dave

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 24, 2009, 08:06:47 PM »
Damn rick...i didnt even get to comment back. I heard it start on the scanner but i got home and turned it off right before they got on scene.

tlh sorry it was your nephew. Too bad he didnt see that it wasnt worth it before he went and done all of that.

And to anyone else who wants to say that...dont come to an open forum and act like you are 8 years old. I could have talked all kinds of trash on him for doing that but i dont know the whole story so i have no reason to.

Offline Lepard LLC

• Activist
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 24, 2009, 09:33:23 PM »
To better explain what happened, dgh1987  was banned after a remark he made about Melissa Caroline. It isn't anything I would repeat or ever say to anyone..

Offline demo.dave

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 24, 2009, 09:40:37 PM »
To better explain what happened, dgh1987  was banned after a remark he made about Melissa Caroline. It isn't anything I would repeat or ever say to anyone..

Oh. I didnt get to see that one. My bad. And thanks for being a man about it and not repeating it. Now lets get back to life.

Offline jafitzs

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 24, 2009, 09:49:31 PM »
Damn rick...i didnt even get to comment back. I heard it start on the scanner but i got home and turned it off right before they got on scene.

tlh sorry it was your nephew. Too bad he didnt see that it wasnt worth it before he went and done all of that.

And to anyone else who wants to say that...dont come to an open forum and act like you are 8 years old. I could have talked all kinds of trash on him for doing that but i dont know the whole story so i have no reason to.

Im not related to Randy but I went to school with him and his sisters and it was a teenage relative that posted the commented that got deleted.
Thank you Dave for what you said about not posting anything on this subject cause you dont know the whole story. I totally agree with that. I know both of the adults in this and I dont have a bad thing to say about any of them. Although I have known Randy longer. He looks like a big ole grizzly bear but hes as gentle as a lamb. IVe never in our whole life seen him lose his temper at all.
 We dont know what happened behind closed doors. Im sure the truth will come out.
 I am also a victim of domestic violence. The cops all knew his history with me. Yes, like many, I ended up dropping the charges everytime. But one time when I called the cops on my ex, my ex, told a whopper of a story and the cop believed him and the one cop was trying and trying to get me to confess to something I didnt do. The story happened MY way and I knew good an well. In 2 weeks,  the cop came by my house 4 times, soo certain that I was guilty and trying to get me to confess to my guilt. Till one night, I seen my exes roommate for the first time since the incident and the roommate told me that  as soon as the cop left after the initial incident, that my ex came in and said, oh no she didnt do it, I lied. The cop came to see me one day and I told him that, he questioned the roommate and the cop finally believed me.
 All in all, the cops have to go off what they initially see and gather evidence on that. Thats why we are presumed innocent in a court of law till we are tried by our peers. Let this all play out and see what happens instead of thinking a person is guilty. Randy has only been charged with something, NOT found guilty.

Offline tlh1224

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 24, 2009, 10:42:53 PM »

Thank you I could not have said it Better! Kudos to you.

Jafitz- I am his Aunt, I am married to his Uncle Tim. Thank u also. I too have been a victim of abuse ( 2 prior marriages-dont ask) While I do not condone what he has done, I still love him and I will not turn my back on him or the other adult in this matter. The truth will come out eventually, It all falls back to the saying " What goes around-Comes around", and it will.

Have a great evening!
tlh1224

Offline tlh1224

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 24, 2009, 11:00:46 PM »
Maynard- IT Does NOT run in this FAMILY, The comment was made by a someone that I do not know very well as he is new to the family. Please read my prior post.

btw- I have missed u picking on me, I still have not figured out how to make SF Applebutter either!lol

Offline jafitzs

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 25, 2009, 12:29:29 AM »
Maynard- IT Does NOT run in this FAMILY, The comment was made by a someone that I do not know very well as he is new to the family. Please read my prior post.

btw- I have missed u picking on me, I still have not figured out how to make SF Applebutter either!lol
I dont know why everyone is saying the family member is a 'he", its not.... I know who it is, and it was a female...

Offline jafitzs

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 25, 2009, 01:02:14 AM »
Thank you I could not have said it Better! Kudos to you.

Jafitz- I am his Aunt, I am married to his Uncle Tim. Thank u also. I too have been a victim of abuse ( 2 prior marriages-dont ask) While I do not condone what he has done, I still love him and I will not turn my back on him or the other adult in this matter. The truth will come out eventually, It all falls back to the saying " What goes around-Comes around", and it will.

Have a great evening!
tlh1224

Im not quit sure it all came down..... how they think it did prior to the call to the cops. I dont think hes as guilty as the cops think he is. Do you honestly believe that Randy would pull a gun out in front of his kids???  IVe seen him with his kids and hes a devoted Dad.What I am thinking is that, things got out of hands maybe...she called the cops... yes, he had a shot gun in his truck.... ....Not sure why he ran or why...but my gosh, you know how Grizzly Adams Randy looks,( and can look intimidating to some folks) hes looked  like that since school...  The rest is a maybe...."Whos to say she didnt hit him first and things progressed and after his wreck, you couldnt tell from all his bruises from the accident, you couldnt tell if it happened during the accident or prior? And the shotgun was just in the truck???
 Like I said, I know them both, but Ive heard some stories, so I dont want people to think hes all around guilty of everything hes charged with. Ive also heard she has a history of wanting to leave him and kicking him out and no prior calls before this ... It never came to a point prior to this to call the law on him, why now?? He had no prior complaints before this.
 I think it should be battled  in the court of law instead of the court of public opinion!!!!
       PS..I understood your" what comes around goes around statement"..:) I hope it will for his sake!!

Offline tlh1224

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 25, 2009, 02:31:23 AM »
I agree with you Jafritz, let the courts handle it~ for his and his kids sake! :)

Offline demo.dave

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 25, 2009, 02:43:10 AM »
But you all also gotta understand that there will be remarks made. You gotta come to expect it no matter what. The main reason is because if you have nothin to hide...then what are you runnin for type of thing which is what he did. Right now only they know exactly what happened. He could have done everything that was said...or he could not have.

Im personally not gonna make remarks mostly because now you 2 have came on here and you are family. You havent tried standing up and saying everyone else is wrong and this guy was right. You are both sayin you dont see him doin that but youre not slammin everyone on here like the one person did.

In the end...i think everyone needs to say good job PCSD, MSHP, and the Waynesville officer(s) that assisted for doing the job the way they were trained and nobody innocent in the ordeal got hurt.

Offline What_The?

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 25, 2009, 04:44:11 AM »
Wow...

"There are plenty of good reasons for fighting, but no good reason ever to hate without reservation, to imagine that God almighty Himself hates with you, too. Where's evil? It's that large part of every man that wants to hate without limit, that wants to hate with God on its side." - Kurt Vonnegut

Offline okie the thread killer

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 25, 2009, 05:12:00 AM »
Double wow...and just in case some of you dont know..if you and your spouse are shouting at each other and a neighbor calls in a domestic somebody is in trouble.
I have it on good authority that the Hokey-Pokey really IS what it's all about.