Shoutbox

Refresh History
  • littlebit: Makes sense.
    July 16, 2017, 04:40:28 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Boards will stay open for a place people can find history information longer. I am not allowing anyone to sign up for now because of so many foreginers just wanting to promote their business..
    December 10, 2016, 05:10:27 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Not sure why didn't look, I may be shutting down these message boards..
    November 17, 2016, 12:42:43 AM
  • ~kathy~: rick why is the timestamp showing up a day in advance?
    September 13, 2016, 12:27:46 AM
  • Valor7: What I tried to say is that the actual money would not be there that quick. But a loan against that would work if they are willing to do that.
    August 08, 2016, 01:51:51 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Why so long before it comes online? 911 took out a loan or bond with the known guarantee payment and began building..
    August 08, 2016, 07:46:34 AM
  • Valor7: Actually no it is not, a dependable Revenue stream will not come on line until the 4th quarter of 2017 so 2018 budget will be up in the air, not quite sure what they will have. By 2019 budget all will be well.
    August 04, 2016, 09:27:17 PM
  • Valor7: You mean that tax that the Commissioners would not put on the ballot for so many years? Strange things happened when the citizens got a chance to vote on that issue.
    August 03, 2016, 06:43:06 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Back up is now available withe the new tax..
    August 03, 2016, 05:01:35 PM
  • Valor7: Thanks a lot Ladies!!
    July 29, 2016, 01:16:13 PM
  • littlebit: ((*(*&
    July 27, 2016, 03:47:52 PM
  • ~kathy~: lol
    July 15, 2016, 09:34:56 AM
  • Valor7: A guy could get killed around here while waiting for backup!
    July 13, 2016, 07:31:58 PM
  • Lepard LLC: You are not alone..
    July 13, 2016, 07:28:53 PM
  • Valor7: I just hate it when I talk to myself!!!!
    July 08, 2016, 12:54:09 PM
  • Valor7: I could have worded that better, we talked details, options, the pros and cons of each, in  order to arrive at the best ballot language to present to the voters. Hope that makes this clearer.
    April 15, 2016, 06:36:14 PM
  • Valor7: sorry about the typos still working with just one arm in action
    April 13, 2016, 01:10:42 PM
  • Valor7: Yes and no. We talked details and options until we were blue in the face but I never heardbring it over, it was always the time was not right for the issue to pass. Glad to see the time in now right and I for one shall vote yes on the ballot. I would urge all others to do the sameour county is busting at the seams crimewise and no matter how many bad guys we send off there always seems to someone to replace them. The Sheriff's Office needs the help.
    April 13, 2016, 01:08:35 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Is that true Valor? Did he ask you what you wanted?
    March 01, 2016, 04:55:37 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Gene Newkirk Rick I have waited for a Sheriff to bring it to me on what he wanted. I have pushed Mr long for a while to get it to me. He told me he was close to having or done. Now hopefully the people will get to decide on it. I spoke with Steve about this a few times.
    March 01, 2016, 04:54:54 AM
  • Kimberly: Wow- I have a new name..........
    February 23, 2016, 10:25:15 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Works on mine, improvements are being done here. I may kick back into her a lot and post but working on different technologies right now. Seeing how things interact.
    January 18, 2016, 09:01:20 AM
  • Valor7: Yes it is working. If you need a laugh the wife showed me how to correctly use the silly thing.
    January 04, 2016, 05:32:59 PM
  • Valor7: Think so, mine is trying to work but it is now user and password protected and I dont know mine
    December 17, 2015, 01:32:16 PM
  • "DJ": Is there still a working android app for the PCSD
    December 14, 2015, 08:14:53 PM

Author Topic: Pearl Clarkin on CMT Music City Madness  (Read 4703 times)

Offline seadog

• Lurker
  • Go to your profile and put something here.
    • View Profile
Pearl Clarkin on CMT Music City Madness
« on: October 26, 2009, 03:22:08 PM »

Share/Bookmark

Fort Wood Hotel

Boards

Devils Elbow

Attractions

Sports

St. Robert

Waynesville

PC Daily

Dixon

Menu Guide

Fun Links

Homework

Crocker

Fort Wood

Swedeborg

Big Piney

Laquey

Classifieds

Restaurants

Richland

Fort  Hotels

Maynard said you should do it and vote for her !![/]     Hi you guys,     [/]        If you are receiving this email, then you are on my contacts list one way or another.  This is very important, so please help. My daughter Pearl Clarkin is just 14 and if you know her, you know she is a singer and will be trying out for American Idol when she is 16. She also writes songs and we are in Nashville this year for her to train with the best in the music industry. Pearl submitted a song she wrote (when she was 12) to a singer/songwriter competition for a chance to win a record deal. Believe it or not, she was one of the lucky ones chosen to compete in this very prestigious CMT Music City Madness contest. We are so excited. Please vote for her. You can go to the CMT (Country Music Television) website, then to Music City Madness to vote and hear her video. Press vote now, then to Jimmy Wayne, then look for Pearl's name. Then vote, then submit vote. Please do this everyday until Pearl is eliminated or wins. We'll be grateful forever and you can ask us for free concert tickets when she makes it. LOL         If you can, forward this email to any lists you might have. Any help you can give us would be so appreciated. And if you want, email me back when you vote and let me know. I'm not sure why, but I am making a list of all the folks that help Pearl.        Thanks so much... there is a shortcut to vote. Go to www.pearlclarkin.com. be sure to go to submit vote after you vote or it doesn't count. Sorry about the brief commercial on the CMT voting site. I guess CMT has to make some money from this. Take care all... and God Bless          Victoria

Offline ♥♣ ~Maynard~♣♥

• GOING GREEN: Save a tree,eat a beaver.
    • View Profile
Re: Pearl Clarkin on CMT Music City Madness
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2009, 05:38:28 PM »
You Betcha.
This young lady is local down here and if you watched the clip you can see she deserves this.
And the Video clip is filmed right here on our beaches............ ain't they pretty??
Remember last year when we saved a turkey?
Well this year lets create a country music star ***(**& :yahoo:
Please vote......... Thanks
Remember I'm a nudist so when you respond to one of my post yor talking to a naked man  :)

For entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons living or dead is purely coincidental.

Offline okie the thread killer

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2009, 09:17:21 PM »
Hey Maynard, how about a link for all us lazy folks?

You Betcha.
This young lady is local down here and if you watched the clip you can see she deserves this.
And the Video clip is filmed right here on our beaches............ ain't they pretty??
Remember last year when we saved a turkey?
Well this year lets create a country music star ***(**& :yahoo:
Please vote......... Thanks
I have it on good authority that the Hokey-Pokey really IS what it's all about.

Offline ♥♣ ~Maynard~♣♥

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2009, 09:24:14 PM »
Hey Maynard, how about a link for all us lazy folks?

You can't see the link in her post??
Just for you here Tiz  ((*(*&
www.pearlclarkin.com
Remember I'm a nudist so when you respond to one of my post yor talking to a naked man  :)

For entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons living or dead is purely coincidental.

Offline ♥♣ ~Maynard~♣♥

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2009, 12:48:57 AM »
You can't see the link in her post??
Just for you here Tiz  ((*(*&
www.pearlclarkin.com
BUMP now go vote again and again

Offline ♥♣ ~Maynard~♣♥

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2009, 08:15:21 PM »
BUMP AGAIN.
YOU CAN KEEP VOTING UNTIL NOV.2ND.

www.pearlclarkin.com[/]

Offline ♥♣ ~Maynard~♣♥

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2009, 03:42:35 AM »
BUMP AGAIN.
YOU CAN KEEP VOTING UNTIL NOV.2ND.
just 2 more days left

www.pearlclarkin.com