Shoutbox

Refresh History
  • nursejdavis: also the time is wayyy of its only 930 pm???
    March 14, 2019, 02:29:18 AM
  • nursejdavis: I am looking for a few Press Releases from Kevin Hillman that have disappeared.... not sure why they would be hidden from the public unless they contain narcs who have gotten their charges dropped for their cooperation. Seems the same Press Releases were also deleted from Facebook. Thanks for any help in locating these
    March 14, 2019, 02:24:50 AM
  • littlebit: Makes sense.
    July 16, 2017, 04:40:28 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Boards will stay open for a place people can find history information longer. I am not allowing anyone to sign up for now because of so many foreginers just wanting to promote their business..
    December 10, 2016, 05:10:27 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Not sure why didn't look, I may be shutting down these message boards..
    November 17, 2016, 12:42:43 AM
  • ~kathy~: rick why is the timestamp showing up a day in advance?
    September 13, 2016, 12:27:46 AM
  • Valor7: What I tried to say is that the actual money would not be there that quick. But a loan against that would work if they are willing to do that.
    August 08, 2016, 01:51:51 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Why so long before it comes online? 911 took out a loan or bond with the known guarantee payment and began building..
    August 08, 2016, 07:46:34 AM
  • Valor7: Actually no it is not, a dependable Revenue stream will not come on line until the 4th quarter of 2017 so 2018 budget will be up in the air, not quite sure what they will have. By 2019 budget all will be well.
    August 04, 2016, 09:27:17 PM
  • Valor7: You mean that tax that the Commissioners would not put on the ballot for so many years? Strange things happened when the citizens got a chance to vote on that issue.
    August 03, 2016, 06:43:06 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Back up is now available withe the new tax..
    August 03, 2016, 05:01:35 PM
  • Valor7: Thanks a lot Ladies!!
    July 29, 2016, 01:16:13 PM
  • littlebit: ((*(*&
    July 27, 2016, 03:47:52 PM
  • ~kathy~: lol
    July 15, 2016, 09:34:56 AM
  • Valor7: A guy could get killed around here while waiting for backup!
    July 13, 2016, 07:31:58 PM
  • Lepard LLC: You are not alone..
    July 13, 2016, 07:28:53 PM
  • Valor7: I just hate it when I talk to myself!!!!
    July 08, 2016, 12:54:09 PM
  • Valor7: I could have worded that better, we talked details, options, the pros and cons of each, in  order to arrive at the best ballot language to present to the voters. Hope that makes this clearer.
    April 15, 2016, 06:36:14 PM
  • Valor7: sorry about the typos still working with just one arm in action
    April 13, 2016, 01:10:42 PM
  • Valor7: Yes and no. We talked details and options until we were blue in the face but I never heardbring it over, it was always the time was not right for the issue to pass. Glad to see the time in now right and I for one shall vote yes on the ballot. I would urge all others to do the sameour county is busting at the seams crimewise and no matter how many bad guys we send off there always seems to someone to replace them. The Sheriff's Office needs the help.
    April 13, 2016, 01:08:35 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Is that true Valor? Did he ask you what you wanted?
    March 01, 2016, 04:55:37 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Gene Newkirk Rick I have waited for a Sheriff to bring it to me on what he wanted. I have pushed Mr long for a while to get it to me. He told me he was close to having or done. Now hopefully the people will get to decide on it. I spoke with Steve about this a few times.
    March 01, 2016, 04:54:54 AM
  • Kimberly: Wow- I have a new name..........
    February 23, 2016, 10:25:15 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Works on mine, improvements are being done here. I may kick back into her a lot and post but working on different technologies right now. Seeing how things interact.
    January 18, 2016, 09:01:20 AM
  • Valor7: Yes it is working. If you need a laugh the wife showed me how to correctly use the silly thing.
    January 04, 2016, 05:32:59 PM

Author Topic: does President Pantywaist hate America so badly, or is it that he really is an I  (Read 7123 times)

Offline okie the thread killer

• View Profile

Share/Bookmark

I have it on good authority that the Hokey-Pokey really IS what it's all about.

Offline Seeg

• View Profile
Just move to Florida......... we will take care of it  :wink1a:   ;D

I'm jealous..... where's my invite?
"I love my country... it's just the government I fear!"

Offline ♥♣ ~Maynard~♣♥

• GOING GREEN: Save a tree,eat a beaver.
    • View Profile
I'm jealous..... where's my invite?
Okie's family...........But we have an abundance of rich widow's that will be happy to take you in ;D
Remember I'm a nudist so when you respond to one of my post yor talking to a naked man  :)

For entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons living or dead is purely coincidental.

Offline Seeg

• View Profile
Okie's family...........But we have an abundance of rich widow's that will be happy to take you in ;D
After all the emails I rec'v from you I thought we were family!  And believe it or not, my gigolo days are behind me!
 :":":   

Offline ♥♣ ~Maynard~♣♥

• GOING GREEN: Save a tree,eat a beaver.
    • View Profile
After all the emails I rec'v from you I thought we were family!  And believe it or not, my gigolo days are behind me!
 :":":
Dang that's to bad....... how did you break your gigolo?
have you looked into a transplant :th_thwhistling:
with modern medical tech. they can fix or replace just about anything :wink1a:   :wink1a:   ;D
Remember I'm a nudist so when you respond to one of my post yor talking to a naked man  :)

For entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons living or dead is purely coincidental.

Offline prE4chEr

• Go to Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company
    • View Profile
Let's think about this Saddam Hussein was convicted and found guilty by a Military Tribunal.
Then we rent him a home in Vegas and signed him up for SSI and he lived happily after right.
Oh wait no we didn't we hung the bastard by the neck until hr was DEAD,DEAD......DEAD
 :th_thmuwahaha-1: BAHAHAHAHAHAHA

So what you are saying is that a military tribunal would have hung the Uighurs instead of releasing them, and that would have been the appropriate thing to do?
(\__/)
(o.O )
(> < )  Look into my evil eye. Bunny needs brains.....BRAINS!!!

"All that we see or seem
Is but a dream within a dream" Edgar Allan Poe

Offline matrsnot

• View Profile
Okie, I am on vacation this week.  Preacher the inappropriate thing to do with ksm and the others is to give them a forum whereby they can invoke even more of their beliefs in a civilian trial.  The military tribunal is set up to make it a bit more private as far as the downstream news media is concerned.  What concerns me is these people committed an act of war and they are being treated as regular criminals and being given rights just like US citizens.  Not a real nice thing to do when they are the enemy and Holder will do his "best" to convict as the evidence is disallowed over one technicality or another.  They are the ENEMY.  One self confessed without any torture.  Will they disallow that because some soldier failed to read him his rights?  He has one right.  The right to remain silent.  Hopefully forever.

Offline darrellmaurina

• View Profile
The possibility of it being well publicized because it is a civil suit will be better than if it were a military affair.

This is not an endorsement of President Obama's plan, but I do not understand this argument. I have covered courts-martial repeatedly in the past. It would be extremely difficult to conduct military tribunals in the United States without the same open-court rules as provided by UCMJ for courts-martial proceedings.

For better or for worse, the media will be all over these trials.
Darrell Todd Maurina
Check out the Pulaski County Daily News online newspaper at
http://www.pulaskicountyweb.com
Cell: (573) 433.6733 * FAX: (573) 774-2349
Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/darrellmaurina/
Follow me on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/darrellmaurina/

Offline igahmah at work

• Global Moderator
  • Some pursue happiness, others create it!
    • View Profile
Preach where have you been.  Seems like a long time since I've seen your postings.  Welcome back.
When I was young, I wanted to be older.  This is not what I expected!

Offline ex-ed

• View Profile
No I'm just filling in for him and ex_ed while they rest ((*(*&

Thanks, Manrayd. I need all the help I can get.
p.s. Are you really starting to believe this stuff now? It's about time! Welcome to the Staunch Defenders of the American Way!
"Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come!"

Offline prE4chEr

• View Profile
One self confessed without any torture.  Will they disallow that because some soldier failed to read him his rights?  He has one right.  The right to remain silent.  Hopefully forever.

He confessed to 9/11 prior to being tortured. Only the evidence found after torture would be considered inadmissable. Regardless, I think he should have to face his day in court for the crimes committed against the city of New York, state of New York, and the United States of America. They should try him specifically for his involvement in 9/11 and nothing else. And if for some reason he isn't found guilty, the military could still hold and try him for being an enemy combatant.
(\__/)
(o.O )

"All that we see or seem

Offline Seeg

• View Profile

And if for some reason he isn't found guilty, the military could still hold and try him for being an enemy combatant.

Really?  I didn't know that.  I guess double jeopardy doesn't apply here?

Offline prE4chEr

• View Profile
Really?  I didn't know that.  I guess double jeopardy doesn't apply here?

It doesn't fall under double jeopardy. Him being the mastermind of 9/11 is the crime the federal government could prosecute him on. While being an enemy combatant is a completely different situation altogether. They could find him innocent of the atrocities of 9/11, yet he is still a known leader in al Qaeda.
(\__/)
(o.O )

"All that we see or seem

Offline matrsnot

• View Profile
Why should double jeopardy apply?  It doesn't for any of us.  If the state tres you for a crime and finds you innocent then the fed gets a crack at you for the same crime under another name/statute.  Besides, he is not an American citizen and the Constitution need not apply to him.

Offline Chas

• View Profile
Iím glad they are trying him in the US. He should be. There is no way in hell he going to get off. Matrsnot how do you for a fact that Obama will not allow them to be executed. When they tried Moussaoui the 20th highjacker the republicans were all for being done in NY saying that it show what the legal system in the US is all about. The ex mayor back then talked about he wanted done here. Now that the Dems are doing the same thing suddenly it is a bad idea. More Political BS. Nothing is going to happen he is not going to get off. Other presidents have bowed. It is no worse then Bush kissing the Saudi king and holding his hand. Everyone say they want what is best for America but what they mean what they want is best. This is such a non issue driving by the media. It is time for people to put aside their political parties, these in my opinion are the worst thing for America. While Iím on it I also think that there shouldnít be Dems or Reps on certain jobs at the local level such as sheriff or commissioners.