Shoutbox

Refresh History
  • nursejdavis: also the time is wayyy of its only 930 pm???
    March 14, 2019, 02:29:18 AM
  • nursejdavis: I am looking for a few Press Releases from Kevin Hillman that have disappeared.... not sure why they would be hidden from the public unless they contain narcs who have gotten their charges dropped for their cooperation. Seems the same Press Releases were also deleted from Facebook. Thanks for any help in locating these
    March 14, 2019, 02:24:50 AM
  • littlebit: Makes sense.
    July 16, 2017, 04:40:28 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Boards will stay open for a place people can find history information longer. I am not allowing anyone to sign up for now because of so many foreginers just wanting to promote their business..
    December 10, 2016, 05:10:27 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Not sure why didn't look, I may be shutting down these message boards..
    November 17, 2016, 12:42:43 AM
  • ~kathy~: rick why is the timestamp showing up a day in advance?
    September 13, 2016, 12:27:46 AM
  • Valor7: What I tried to say is that the actual money would not be there that quick. But a loan against that would work if they are willing to do that.
    August 08, 2016, 01:51:51 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Why so long before it comes online? 911 took out a loan or bond with the known guarantee payment and began building..
    August 08, 2016, 07:46:34 AM
  • Valor7: Actually no it is not, a dependable Revenue stream will not come on line until the 4th quarter of 2017 so 2018 budget will be up in the air, not quite sure what they will have. By 2019 budget all will be well.
    August 04, 2016, 09:27:17 PM
  • Valor7: You mean that tax that the Commissioners would not put on the ballot for so many years? Strange things happened when the citizens got a chance to vote on that issue.
    August 03, 2016, 06:43:06 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Back up is now available withe the new tax..
    August 03, 2016, 05:01:35 PM
  • Valor7: Thanks a lot Ladies!!
    July 29, 2016, 01:16:13 PM
  • littlebit: ((*(*&
    July 27, 2016, 03:47:52 PM
  • ~kathy~: lol
    July 15, 2016, 09:34:56 AM
  • Valor7: A guy could get killed around here while waiting for backup!
    July 13, 2016, 07:31:58 PM
  • Lepard LLC: You are not alone..
    July 13, 2016, 07:28:53 PM
  • Valor7: I just hate it when I talk to myself!!!!
    July 08, 2016, 12:54:09 PM
  • Valor7: I could have worded that better, we talked details, options, the pros and cons of each, in  order to arrive at the best ballot language to present to the voters. Hope that makes this clearer.
    April 15, 2016, 06:36:14 PM
  • Valor7: sorry about the typos still working with just one arm in action
    April 13, 2016, 01:10:42 PM
  • Valor7: Yes and no. We talked details and options until we were blue in the face but I never heardbring it over, it was always the time was not right for the issue to pass. Glad to see the time in now right and I for one shall vote yes on the ballot. I would urge all others to do the sameour county is busting at the seams crimewise and no matter how many bad guys we send off there always seems to someone to replace them. The Sheriff's Office needs the help.
    April 13, 2016, 01:08:35 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Is that true Valor? Did he ask you what you wanted?
    March 01, 2016, 04:55:37 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Gene Newkirk Rick I have waited for a Sheriff to bring it to me on what he wanted. I have pushed Mr long for a while to get it to me. He told me he was close to having or done. Now hopefully the people will get to decide on it. I spoke with Steve about this a few times.
    March 01, 2016, 04:54:54 AM
  • Kimberly: Wow- I have a new name..........
    February 23, 2016, 10:25:15 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Works on mine, improvements are being done here. I may kick back into her a lot and post but working on different technologies right now. Seeing how things interact.
    January 18, 2016, 09:01:20 AM
  • Valor7: Yes it is working. If you need a laugh the wife showed me how to correctly use the silly thing.
    January 04, 2016, 05:32:59 PM

Author Topic: BOTH HOUSE AND SENATE HEALTH BILLS REQUIRE THE MICRO CHIPPING OF AMERICANS – 3/1  (Read 2727 times)

Offline ♥♣ ~Maynard~♣♥

• GOING GREEN: Save a tree,eat a beaver.
    • View Profile

Share/Bookmark

Remember I'm a nudist so when you respond to one of my post yor talking to a naked man  :)

For entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons living or dead is purely coincidental.

Offline matrsnot

• View Profile
I believe I mentioned RFID in another thread.  So, FT, this is NOT a government takeover of the citizens?  Surveillance.  Hmmm.  Think again.  The government is not here to monitor us or our movements, which is what this chip will enable them to do.  Introduced by power hungry tyrants.  I only perused the links.  I am at work and not enough time to read them fully.

Offline shadylane

• View Profile
"g)(1) The Secretary shall establish a national medical device registry (in this subsection referred to as the ‘registry’) to facilitate analysis of postmarket safety and outcomes data on each device that— ‘‘(A) is or has been used in or on a patient; ‘‘(B)and is— ‘‘(i) a class III device; or ‘‘(ii) a class II device that is implantable, life-supporting, or life-sustaining.”

O no they are going to have a registry of pacemakers.......... Don't worry about them tracking you with it from a satellite. The antenna would be bigger than a tin foil hat worn by the average tea bagger.
"The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?"

Offline matrsnot

• View Profile
As they encroach on your freedom, you will suddenly find you are no longer a citizen, but a mere subject/

Offline kari

• Always looking in.....
    • View Profile
I may be wrong, but I do believe most, if not all medical devices that are implanted into a patient or prosthesis used by a patient, already has a registration number, or marking of some sort.  This includes, but is not limited to: pace makers, cochlear implants, breast implants, leg/arm/eye prosthesis, hearing aids, and the list continues. 

I didn't get to read everything, but even in the many amendments, I did not see anywhere that a device would be purposely implanted into a patient for "data collection", or any such thing.  Is there the possibility that a national registry could be used for tracking?  Yes, and it could easily be done without one's knowledge.  Do I think it's possible for our Government, or any Government to do such a thing?  Yes, IF there were no checks and balances of our Government's power.  Fortunately, our Government is closely watched by the left, right, and those in the middle.  We, the people, are the one's who are responsible for keeping our Government Officials toeing the line.  Freethinker, Matrsnot, Shadylane, even Fish, are just a few who are ever watchful... they may not agree on politics, but it is that diversity in politics that keeps our Government Officials on their toes!
Proud to have served, US Army, WAC

Offline matrsnot

• View Profile
Off the topic, but I was reading where some IDIOTS  have been making threats against congress members over this bill.  Not my cup of tea and I know they are a fringe element.  Hope they are caught.

Offline shadylane

• View Profile
I wouldn't want to be in the shoes of the "IDIOTS" when they are caught. Voting is the way to go in America.
"The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?"

Offline Chas

• View Profile
OMG THE SKY IS FALLING! After reading the pages in the bill, I agree with Kari and shadylane. They are talking about devices that already do this and that they already track. There may be more devices added but they are talking about devices for the most part. As far as your personal records and health information they already do that as well if have one of these devices. I have a friend and I’m sure other people on here do too that has a pacemaker. My friend instead of going the hospital places a phone on his chest and they can tell how well it working that way or if he is having problems. Does it transmit information about his records? I would hope so. So read the seven pages when you get a chance for yourself instead of letting someone else (myself included) tell you what it says. Especially some blog site with an agenda. I never saw the word microchip, but I could have missed it. 

Offline fish

• View Profile
some folks need to pay closer attention to what their government is doing.

Offline darrellmaurina

• View Profile
Guys, if you're really worried about being tracked by the government, throw away your cell phones.

Even when turned off, unless the battery is removed, they can be used to track you.

There are reasons why reporters accompanying VIPs are required to take the batteries out of their cell phones when accompanying top officials, especially on embedded military missions.

This isn't pie-in-the-sky stuff. Our Arab enemies used to be so stupid about technology that the Israelis actually obtained a terrorist leader's cell phone when he sent it in for repair, put a bomb in it, called him, and blew his head off. The Arabs learned a deadly lesson about cell phone tracking, and it's time that we conservatives in America learn the same lessons.

Tracking people is unavoidable in a modern society unless we want to become survivalists out in some forest. We need to use the political process, not to prevent the government from tracking us, but to prevent the government from using the information it obtains in inappropriate ways.
Darrell Todd Maurina
Check out the Pulaski County Daily News online newspaper at
http://www.pulaskicountyweb.com
Cell: (573) 433.6733 * FAX: (573) 774-2349
Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/darrellmaurina/
Follow me on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/darrellmaurina/

Offline CriTTer

• View Profile
some folks need to pay closer attention to what their government is doing.
some folks need to understand what they read and not put into it what they want to believe  :poke:

Offline fish

• View Profile
and some prefer to be sheeple

Offline kari

• Always looking in.....
    • View Profile
If, you don't want anyone knowing anything about you:
1) Do not work as your employment will show up in GOVERNMENT records
2) Do not own a registered vehicle (or buy a vehicle for that matter), there are RECORDS
3) Do not buy health, life, homeowners, car insurance....yep, records are kept.
4) Do not use credit cards or debit cards, OMG they can tell where you've used them.
5) Do not buy a home (even if you pay cash...guess what, records are kept)
6) Do not go to school....beginning in preSchool, records are kept.
7) Do not go to a Doctor, or hospital.... more records.
8) Do not order anything on the phone, internet, or through the mail.
9) Do not have a return address for your mail!
10) Do not use the internet
11) Do not have a bank account
12) Do not pay ANY taxes (those damn records)
13) Do not have a land-line or cell phone
The list continues on and on.... You are tracked, EVERYDAY!   
Proud to have served, US Army, WAC