Shoutbox

Refresh History
  • littlebit: Makes sense.
    July 16, 2017, 04:40:28 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Boards will stay open for a place people can find history information longer. I am not allowing anyone to sign up for now because of so many foreginers just wanting to promote their business..
    December 10, 2016, 05:10:27 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Not sure why didn't look, I may be shutting down these message boards..
    November 17, 2016, 12:42:43 AM
  • ~kathy~: rick why is the timestamp showing up a day in advance?
    September 13, 2016, 12:27:46 AM
  • Valor7: What I tried to say is that the actual money would not be there that quick. But a loan against that would work if they are willing to do that.
    August 08, 2016, 01:51:51 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Why so long before it comes online? 911 took out a loan or bond with the known guarantee payment and began building..
    August 08, 2016, 07:46:34 AM
  • Valor7: Actually no it is not, a dependable Revenue stream will not come on line until the 4th quarter of 2017 so 2018 budget will be up in the air, not quite sure what they will have. By 2019 budget all will be well.
    August 04, 2016, 09:27:17 PM
  • Valor7: You mean that tax that the Commissioners would not put on the ballot for so many years? Strange things happened when the citizens got a chance to vote on that issue.
    August 03, 2016, 06:43:06 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Back up is now available withe the new tax..
    August 03, 2016, 05:01:35 PM
  • Valor7: Thanks a lot Ladies!!
    July 29, 2016, 01:16:13 PM
  • littlebit: ((*(*&
    July 27, 2016, 03:47:52 PM
  • ~kathy~: lol
    July 15, 2016, 09:34:56 AM
  • Valor7: A guy could get killed around here while waiting for backup!
    July 13, 2016, 07:31:58 PM
  • Lepard LLC: You are not alone..
    July 13, 2016, 07:28:53 PM
  • Valor7: I just hate it when I talk to myself!!!!
    July 08, 2016, 12:54:09 PM
  • Valor7: I could have worded that better, we talked details, options, the pros and cons of each, in  order to arrive at the best ballot language to present to the voters. Hope that makes this clearer.
    April 15, 2016, 06:36:14 PM
  • Valor7: sorry about the typos still working with just one arm in action
    April 13, 2016, 01:10:42 PM
  • Valor7: Yes and no. We talked details and options until we were blue in the face but I never heardbring it over, it was always the time was not right for the issue to pass. Glad to see the time in now right and I for one shall vote yes on the ballot. I would urge all others to do the sameour county is busting at the seams crimewise and no matter how many bad guys we send off there always seems to someone to replace them. The Sheriff's Office needs the help.
    April 13, 2016, 01:08:35 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Is that true Valor? Did he ask you what you wanted?
    March 01, 2016, 04:55:37 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Gene Newkirk Rick I have waited for a Sheriff to bring it to me on what he wanted. I have pushed Mr long for a while to get it to me. He told me he was close to having or done. Now hopefully the people will get to decide on it. I spoke with Steve about this a few times.
    March 01, 2016, 04:54:54 AM
  • Kimberly: Wow- I have a new name..........
    February 23, 2016, 10:25:15 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Works on mine, improvements are being done here. I may kick back into her a lot and post but working on different technologies right now. Seeing how things interact.
    January 18, 2016, 09:01:20 AM
  • Valor7: Yes it is working. If you need a laugh the wife showed me how to correctly use the silly thing.
    January 04, 2016, 05:32:59 PM
  • Valor7: Think so, mine is trying to work but it is now user and password protected and I dont know mine
    December 17, 2015, 01:32:16 PM
  • "DJ": Is there still a working android app for the PCSD
    December 14, 2015, 08:14:53 PM

Author Topic: PCSD- Assault & Shots Fired Call  (Read 23371 times)

Offline okie the thread killer

• View Profile
Re: PCSD- Assault & Shots Fired Call
« Reply #90 on: May 10, 2010, 01:38:08 AM »

Share/Bookmark

I have it on good authority that the Hokey-Pokey really IS what it's all about.

Offline I.M.CURIOUS

• GASCONADE RIVER YACHT CLUB REGATTA
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: May 10, 2010, 01:48:30 AM »
dude, where did that come from....but then again, i dont think i will answer just in case....you must have better info.
PP vicinity had lots of feral pigs but the landowners and Conservation agents,trapped and shot dozens.The Good Ole Dixon boys also trespassed all over everyones property poaching them.One group,on ATV's wanted permission to hunt.This one guy wanted to be up a tree while his buddies chased the pigs to him so he could leap out of the tree,ala Rambo,and kill the hog with his Bowie knife.I kid you not.Another guy wanted to fight one with a homemade spear.I actually should have given them permission so they could remove themselves from the gene pool on their own.Only 2 young hogs seen since last deer seaon around PP,Cliff,Compass,Columbia rds.
The power of accurate perception is commonly referred to as cynicism by those who have not got it.George Bernard Shaw

Offline okie the thread killer

• View Profile
« Reply #92 on: May 10, 2010, 01:56:57 AM »
PP vicinity had lots of feral pigs but the landowners and Conservation agents,trapped and shot dozens.The Good Ole Dixon boys also trespassed all over everyones property poaching them.One group,on ATV's wanted permission to hunt.This one guy wanted to be up a tree while his buddies chased the pigs to him so he could leap out of the tree,ala Rambo,and kill the hog with his Bowie knife.I kid you not.Another guy wanted to fight one with a homemade spear.I actually should have given them permission so they could remove themselves from the gene pool on their own.Only 2 young hogs seen since last deer seaon around PP,Cliff,Compass,Columbia rds.

lol, gotta tell you, I wish I could have witnessed some of that...but they can't poach, open season..perhaps you mean trespass, that I can buy..Rambo, LMAO...too funny
I have it on good authority that the Hokey-Pokey really IS what it's all about.

Offline matrsnot

• View Profile
« Reply #93 on: May 10, 2010, 01:36:20 PM »
I hope Birdsong is successful.  It will be much more difficult though with the PA still not having preferred any charges against the guy who rammed him with the truck.

Offline I.M.CURIOUS

• GASCONADE RIVER YACHT CLUB REGATTA
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: May 10, 2010, 02:40:33 PM »
lol, gotta tell you, I wish I could have witnessed some of that...but they can't poach, open season..perhaps you mean trespass, that I can buy..Rambo, LMAO...too funny
actually,poaching is also if you take an animal that may have a dollar value to the landowner.Some folks actually charge money to hunt feral hogs,we don't.Rumor control has it that's how the hogs originally got to the PP Hwy area,they were released/escaped from private property but nobody really knows for sure.For years no hogs and one day we're overrun.We let people hunt who belong in the gene pool.6 of my brothers in law came down from Iowa,Wisconsin and Illinois and took a 400 lb boar with some really impressive tusks.My dentist got a sow about 150 lbs.
The power of accurate perception is commonly referred to as cynicism by those who have not got it.George Bernard Shaw

Offline proudmomma4

• Lurker
  • Go to your profile and put something here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: May 10, 2010, 03:57:29 PM »
I think everyone needs to stop speculating on what you don't know and use a little common sense. Kind of hard to mow grass when your on a gravel road.

Offline Chas

• View Profile
« Reply #96 on: May 10, 2010, 04:17:55 PM »
If wasn’t for speculation then hardly anything would get wrote about.  Maybe there was grass growing in the middle of the road.

Offline proudmomma4

• Lurker
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: May 10, 2010, 04:57:19 PM »
Then maybe everyone needs to stop talking about things they know nothing about.

Offline matrsnot

• View Profile
« Reply #98 on: May 10, 2010, 05:12:50 PM »
Guess you are right.  Perhaps we should just forget about the lawnmower being rammed while occupied too?  The truck was a deadly weapon and was being used as such.  Since yo useem to have all the information perhaps you could enlighten us on RSMo 563 and 571 as they pertain to the use of deadly force.

Offline proudmomma4

• Lurker
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: May 10, 2010, 07:02:10 PM »
maybe you should know the events of happening before assuming. 

Offline matrsnot

• View Profile
« Reply #100 on: May 10, 2010, 07:10:56 PM »
Maybe you need to read the law too.  Letting you know that use of a vehicle like that increases the force continuum to deadly force.  No matter the provocation, the truck driver had no right to hit that lawnmower and most especially while it was occupied.  You wouldn't by chance be related or a friend of the person who was driving the truck would you?  Well, that is one side of the story.

Offline Chas

• View Profile
« Reply #101 on: May 10, 2010, 07:18:59 PM »
Unless you know that it happened different then the sheriff’s report and plan on telling us “what really happened” maybe you should get over it.  This is what people do on this board.  We express our opinions right, wrong or indifferent. If the events happened like this, the guy in the truck rammed a guy on a lawn mower then the guy on the mower pulled a gun and fired at the guy in the truck, then the guy in the truck deserved it. My opinion and like the old saying goes we all have one……

Offline Valor7

• View Profile
« Reply #102 on: May 10, 2010, 07:53:01 PM »
Well that comment just lost you a bunch of votes in Dixon, But I bet you gained a bunch in the rest of the county for saying that  :wink1a:   :th_gen129:   ;D

Remember I married a lady from Dixon, some of the snakes are related to me.

Offline Waynesvillian

• ^^^HAHAHAHAHA^^^
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: May 10, 2010, 09:10:20 PM »
I think everyone needs to stop speculating on what you don't know and use a little common sense. Kind of hard to mow grass when your on a gravel road.

I like how she told all of us to stop speculating and then speculated.   I'm starting to think this county is full of hypocrites, more than I had previously guessed.