Shoutbox

Refresh History
  • littlebit: Makes sense.
    July 16, 2017, 04:40:28 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Boards will stay open for a place people can find history information longer. I am not allowing anyone to sign up for now because of so many foreginers just wanting to promote their business..
    December 10, 2016, 05:10:27 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Not sure why didn't look, I may be shutting down these message boards..
    November 17, 2016, 12:42:43 AM
  • ~kathy~: rick why is the timestamp showing up a day in advance?
    September 13, 2016, 12:27:46 AM
  • Valor7: What I tried to say is that the actual money would not be there that quick. But a loan against that would work if they are willing to do that.
    August 08, 2016, 01:51:51 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Why so long before it comes online? 911 took out a loan or bond with the known guarantee payment and began building..
    August 08, 2016, 07:46:34 AM
  • Valor7: Actually no it is not, a dependable Revenue stream will not come on line until the 4th quarter of 2017 so 2018 budget will be up in the air, not quite sure what they will have. By 2019 budget all will be well.
    August 04, 2016, 09:27:17 PM
  • Valor7: You mean that tax that the Commissioners would not put on the ballot for so many years? Strange things happened when the citizens got a chance to vote on that issue.
    August 03, 2016, 06:43:06 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Back up is now available withe the new tax..
    August 03, 2016, 05:01:35 PM
  • Valor7: Thanks a lot Ladies!!
    July 29, 2016, 01:16:13 PM
  • littlebit: ((*(*&
    July 27, 2016, 03:47:52 PM
  • ~kathy~: lol
    July 15, 2016, 09:34:56 AM
  • Valor7: A guy could get killed around here while waiting for backup!
    July 13, 2016, 07:31:58 PM
  • Lepard LLC: You are not alone..
    July 13, 2016, 07:28:53 PM
  • Valor7: I just hate it when I talk to myself!!!!
    July 08, 2016, 12:54:09 PM
  • Valor7: I could have worded that better, we talked details, options, the pros and cons of each, in  order to arrive at the best ballot language to present to the voters. Hope that makes this clearer.
    April 15, 2016, 06:36:14 PM
  • Valor7: sorry about the typos still working with just one arm in action
    April 13, 2016, 01:10:42 PM
  • Valor7: Yes and no. We talked details and options until we were blue in the face but I never heardbring it over, it was always the time was not right for the issue to pass. Glad to see the time in now right and I for one shall vote yes on the ballot. I would urge all others to do the sameour county is busting at the seams crimewise and no matter how many bad guys we send off there always seems to someone to replace them. The Sheriff's Office needs the help.
    April 13, 2016, 01:08:35 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Is that true Valor? Did he ask you what you wanted?
    March 01, 2016, 04:55:37 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Gene Newkirk Rick I have waited for a Sheriff to bring it to me on what he wanted. I have pushed Mr long for a while to get it to me. He told me he was close to having or done. Now hopefully the people will get to decide on it. I spoke with Steve about this a few times.
    March 01, 2016, 04:54:54 AM
  • Kimberly: Wow- I have a new name..........
    February 23, 2016, 10:25:15 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Works on mine, improvements are being done here. I may kick back into her a lot and post but working on different technologies right now. Seeing how things interact.
    January 18, 2016, 09:01:20 AM
  • Valor7: Yes it is working. If you need a laugh the wife showed me how to correctly use the silly thing.
    January 04, 2016, 05:32:59 PM
  • Valor7: Think so, mine is trying to work but it is now user and password protected and I dont know mine
    December 17, 2015, 01:32:16 PM
  • "DJ": Is there still a working android app for the PCSD
    December 14, 2015, 08:14:53 PM

Author Topic: PCW reporting on the performance of the officials at our Courthouse..  (Read 4144 times)

Offline Lepard LLC

• Activist
  • Administrator
    • View Profile

Share/Bookmark

Fort Wood Hotel

Boards

Devils Elbow

Attractions

Sports

St. Robert

Waynesville

PC Daily

Dixon

Menu Guide

Fun Links

Homework

Crocker

Fort Wood

Swedeborg

Big Piney

Laquey

Classifieds

Restaurants

Richland

Fort  Hotels

This last Saturday we had and issue with my girlfreinds ex in Florida, he decided not to send her daughter back. I will include the statement she filed with the Sheriffs Department today. Saturday we called the Sheriffs Department and were told by a female officer that it isn't her jurisdiction. Monday we were told by the Prosecuting Attorney that it is our jurisdiction and were instructed to file a complaint with the Sheriffs Department. We did that and now we wait. I will keep you updated if we hear from them again. Deborah Hooper said that she would file charges of Parental Kidnapping. We asked officer Anderson to send those charges up. Three days have passed since we first called the Sheriffs Department

Here is the report she filed.

Kelly McClendon's Statement to the Pulaski County Missouri Sheriff’s Department
7-26-10

My Ex Husband Christopher Stark and I have joint custody of our Minor Child Abagail Stark, and according to page two of the Parenting Plan/ Section: E, page 2/ Case Number:09PU-CV017877 summer visitation is split into two week periods for each of us in the summer until the end of summer. To cut the cost of transportation I agreed to let him have her per itinerary from June 2nd 2010 to July 24th 2010.  I expected her arrival on July 24th, 2010 as per our agreement, but she was not sent home. 

Wednesday- July 21st 2010 I was notified by Christopher Stark that his father Robert Stark (624 Pintail Circle, Auburndale FL 33823 Cell number: 813-505-8029) would be flying Abagail home on the 24th of July Saturday.  On the evening of July 23rd, 2010 Friday I was notified that her Grandfather Robert Stark was not going to be able to fly Abagail home due to him not feeling well.  After learning that Abagail would not be coming home as expected I explained to him that he had to send her back per the Parenting Plan, Christopher then told me that he was not able to fly because of the back surgery that he had recently and he was instructed not to fly by his doctor.  Then he suggested that he put her on a flight by herself, and I explained to him that she is too young to fly alone and the airline rules do not allow a seven year old child to fly by herself if they had a layover.  Christopher told me that he would check with the airline the following morning, which was Saturday the 24th (the day she was due back) then he would get back to me.

July 24th, 2010 Saturday at 8:00am I received a phone call from Christopher stating that his father was feeling well enough to fly, but the airline would not switch the names on the tickets from Christopher to Robert Stark- I then explained to him that they needed to put her on a direct flight from Tampa FL to St. Louis MO because I wanted her home.   Christopher then informed me of yet another reason that Abagail would not be home due to fact that his wife (Shannon Reed-Stark) was in pre-term labor and he could not leave her.  All the while denying that his drivers license had been suspended by the State of Missouri on July 19th Monday 2010.  I also assume that he did not want to board an airplane with a suspended driver’s license in fear that they would take it and he wouldn’t be able to get back to Florida. This was further reiterated when his father had explained that Christopher’s back surgery had been done 30 days earlier and we believed he had been attending work at his Aunt’s Glass Company in Tampa FL as he had claimed he would be finally starting child support payments on the First of August 2010.

After getting all these different excuses and not believing them- Robert Stark called and then told me she wasn’t coming home  because he could not afford the tickets to fly Abagail home on the expected date, because he was the one paying for transportation and not Christopher. Robert Stark went on to say it would be two weeks. I objected once again and asked that Abagail be flown home immediately, and his response was that he would fly her home in a week and he was out $800.00 and if I was going to be a pain then I could keep on being a pain, and he also stated that if I was unhappy about their decision as to when Abagail is going to return home then it will be another 3 or 4 weeks until they return her home.  Later on that day (July 24th, 2010 Saturday) I received a text from Robert Stark saying it would be 14 days now instead of 7 until they sent Abagail home. I replied to his text saying now its 14 days?  Robert Stark’s reply was: 4 weeks would be even cheaper.

To date I have not received any information of the expected arrival date, and I have demanded that she be sent home immediately but neither Christopher Stark or Robert Stark will comply with the Parenting Plan or the itinerary that was agreed upon.

I do not know the address that Christopher Stark currently resides at because he did not notify me of his new address as required by the Parenting Plan/Section B, page 6.

I was told by Robert Stark that Christopher married Shannon Reed and that she and he reside in Lutz, Florida which is located in Hillsborough County. 

Offline Valor7

• View Profile
Noty sure where the disconnect is here. Kelly brought the papers and statement in today (27th) and Capt. Anderson has spoken with the ex twice on the phone today. He faxed us a copy of the plane ticket he has purchased for Grandfather and child to fly back on July 31. Hooper was not in the courthouse most of today and we will catch up with her shortly.

We will continue to work the case.
JB

Offline Lepard LLC

• Activist
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
The issue isn't his claim to send her back Saturday, we had that same claim last Saturday. We don't want another Saturday to pass and we expect not to have to wait until Saturday.. This guy we are forced to deal with does anything in his power to disrupt the calm lives of others. We're not fooled into thinking he can't get a flight today, I checked, Southwest has two a day that she can fly on. This is about a father breaking laws and flexing his muscle to upset his ex purposely..
I am not saying there is a disconnect, other than the Officer telling us on Saturday she couldn't help and here we are with several days passing before it is handled legally.... To think it is somehow ok for him to wait a week in unnaceptable. He should be forced to place the child on the plane Immediately.. And since he has committed a crime we expect he is prosecuted for that crime.

Noty sure where the disconnect is here. Kelly brought the papers and statement in today (27th) and Capt. Anderson has spoken with the ex twice on the phone today. He faxed us a copy of the plane ticket he has purchased for Grandfather and child to fly back on July 31. Hooper was not in the courthouse most of today and we will catch up with her shortly.

We will continue to work the case.
JB

Offline Valor7

• View Profile
The issue isn't his claim to send her back Saturday, we had that same claim last Saturday. We don't want another Saturday to pass and we expect not to have to wait until Saturday.. This guy we are forced to deal with does anything in his power to disrupt the calm lives of others. We're not fooled into thinking he can't get a flight today, I checked, Southwest has two a day that she can fly on. This is about a father breaking laws and flexing his muscle to upset his ex purposely..
I am not saying there is a disconnect, other than the Officer telling us on Saturday she couldn't help and here we are with several days passing before it is handled legally.... To think it is somehow ok for him to wait a week in unnaceptable. He should be forced to place the child on the plane Immediately.. And since he has committed a crime we expect he is prosecuted for that crime.

We agree that a violation has occurred and will send a PC up to the PA.
JB

Offline Lepard LLC

• Activist
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Prosecutors office just called back and said they had just spoke to Anderson and he didn't mention it and they hadn't recieved it so they called Anderson back and he said he will have it to them by days end..

We agree that a violation has occurred and will send a PC up to the PA.
JB

Offline Waynesvillian

• ^^^HAHAHAHAHA^^^
    • View Profile
all part of the master plan to make you blame hooper

Offline Lepard LLC

• Activist
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Officer Anderson has called just now and is preparing the Probable Cause paperwork for the charge of Kidnapping to send to the Prosecutor..

Offline Valor7

• View Profile
We have a problem. Bill and I are concerned about one element of the crime. A report, with the facts, is in Hooper's box outlining our concern and need for legal advice. The problem will directly effect the way we write the PC. As soon as we get guidence on this issue the PC is next.
JB

Offline Lepard LLC

• Activist
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Thanks for the heads up.

We have a problem. Bill and I are concerned about one element of the crime. A report, with the facts, is in Hooper's box outlining our concern and need for legal advice. The problem will directly effect the way we write the PC. As soon as we get guidence on this issue the PC is next.
JB

Offline Valor7

• View Profile
Re: PCW reporting on the performance of the officials at our Courthouse..
« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2010, 07:56:23 PM »
Wonder what progress has been made.

Waiting for guidence from PA on the PC statement.
Jb

Offline Valor7

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2010, 09:01:05 PM »
Waiting for guidence from PA on the PC statement.
Jb

I have the guidence & I have sent you a private PM.
JB

Offline Lepard LLC

• Activist
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 31, 2010, 01:37:35 AM »
So, it is my understanding that the prosecutor has decided if they send the kid back within 7 days she will not prosecute. Note to parents, your ex can kidnap your kid in Pulaski County and the prosector will give them a week to return them before she will do anything.. Just as people have said about her, She doesn't prosecute crimes.. The same woman who told us to file a report to the Sheriffs Department wasted our time.. She basically ignored Judge Warrens court order.

Don't forget to vote next week..
If you want to stop crime in Pulaski County to vote for Kevin Hillman.
Note to Criminals, Vote for Deborah Hooper.

Offline tpgunbiz

• B.M.F.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 31, 2010, 05:26:46 AM »
Classic Preformance. I hope her Ex takes advantage of his lil Extension in time hes receiving courtesy Of the Prosecutors Office. Ultimately I hope the Lil One Makes it home soon, regardless of the outcome.
Biscuit