Shoutbox

Refresh History
  • littlebit: Makes sense.
    July 16, 2017, 04:40:28 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Boards will stay open for a place people can find history information longer. I am not allowing anyone to sign up for now because of so many foreginers just wanting to promote their business..
    December 10, 2016, 05:10:27 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Not sure why didn't look, I may be shutting down these message boards..
    November 17, 2016, 12:42:43 AM
  • ~kathy~: rick why is the timestamp showing up a day in advance?
    September 13, 2016, 12:27:46 AM
  • Valor7: What I tried to say is that the actual money would not be there that quick. But a loan against that would work if they are willing to do that.
    August 08, 2016, 01:51:51 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Why so long before it comes online? 911 took out a loan or bond with the known guarantee payment and began building..
    August 08, 2016, 07:46:34 AM
  • Valor7: Actually no it is not, a dependable Revenue stream will not come on line until the 4th quarter of 2017 so 2018 budget will be up in the air, not quite sure what they will have. By 2019 budget all will be well.
    August 04, 2016, 09:27:17 PM
  • Valor7: You mean that tax that the Commissioners would not put on the ballot for so many years? Strange things happened when the citizens got a chance to vote on that issue.
    August 03, 2016, 06:43:06 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Back up is now available withe the new tax..
    August 03, 2016, 05:01:35 PM
  • Valor7: Thanks a lot Ladies!!
    July 29, 2016, 01:16:13 PM
  • littlebit: ((*(*&
    July 27, 2016, 03:47:52 PM
  • ~kathy~: lol
    July 15, 2016, 09:34:56 AM
  • Valor7: A guy could get killed around here while waiting for backup!
    July 13, 2016, 07:31:58 PM
  • Lepard LLC: You are not alone..
    July 13, 2016, 07:28:53 PM
  • Valor7: I just hate it when I talk to myself!!!!
    July 08, 2016, 12:54:09 PM
  • Valor7: I could have worded that better, we talked details, options, the pros and cons of each, in  order to arrive at the best ballot language to present to the voters. Hope that makes this clearer.
    April 15, 2016, 06:36:14 PM
  • Valor7: sorry about the typos still working with just one arm in action
    April 13, 2016, 01:10:42 PM
  • Valor7: Yes and no. We talked details and options until we were blue in the face but I never heardbring it over, it was always the time was not right for the issue to pass. Glad to see the time in now right and I for one shall vote yes on the ballot. I would urge all others to do the sameour county is busting at the seams crimewise and no matter how many bad guys we send off there always seems to someone to replace them. The Sheriff's Office needs the help.
    April 13, 2016, 01:08:35 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Is that true Valor? Did he ask you what you wanted?
    March 01, 2016, 04:55:37 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Gene Newkirk Rick I have waited for a Sheriff to bring it to me on what he wanted. I have pushed Mr long for a while to get it to me. He told me he was close to having or done. Now hopefully the people will get to decide on it. I spoke with Steve about this a few times.
    March 01, 2016, 04:54:54 AM
  • Kimberly: Wow- I have a new name..........
    February 23, 2016, 10:25:15 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Works on mine, improvements are being done here. I may kick back into her a lot and post but working on different technologies right now. Seeing how things interact.
    January 18, 2016, 09:01:20 AM
  • Valor7: Yes it is working. If you need a laugh the wife showed me how to correctly use the silly thing.
    January 04, 2016, 05:32:59 PM
  • Valor7: Think so, mine is trying to work but it is now user and password protected and I dont know mine
    December 17, 2015, 01:32:16 PM
  • "DJ": Is there still a working android app for the PCSD
    December 14, 2015, 08:14:53 PM

Author Topic: Studio 25 copied this from facebook  (Read 18996 times)

Offline Lepard LLC

• Activist
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Studio 25 copied this from facebook
« on: January 28, 2011, 08:50:47 PM »

Share/Bookmark

Fort Wood Hotel

Boards

Devils Elbow

Attractions

Sports

St. Robert

Waynesville

PC Daily

Dixon

Menu Guide

Fun Links

Homework

Crocker

Fort Wood

Swedeborg

Big Piney

Laquey

Classifieds

Restaurants

Richland

Fort  Hotels

Brenda KaraokeKonnip-ShinI'm taking my chances posting this, but I have to for any professionals out there. I played at Studio 25 last night, went in early, had to stay late, the person scheduled to work showed up, wow! They had a stupid amount of fun taking over my mics. I DID NOT GET PAID, he "didn't have it" and "doesn't count money when he's drunk." He had no intention of EVER paying me for a WHOPPING 6.5 hours of karaoke.     

•     Lisa Diane Woods and Russ Rhodenizer like this.
  •  
    •      Taylor James That's bullshit.

I'm sorry Bren.   2 hours ago · LikeUnlike
    •      Brenda KaraokeKonnip-Shin ‎...UNFUXXIN REAL!!!!!!!!   2 hours ago · LikeUnlike
    •      Gwendolyn Andrewcavage I dont know what your going rate is... but I'm sure it is reasonable since you are booked all the time... Is there a contract involved in this? small claims court!!! And for some ppl... pay in advance!!!   2 hours ago · LikeUnlike
    •      Bobby Fleschute i sure do miss singing for you.   2 hours ago · LikeUnlike · 1 personLoading...
    •      Brenda KaraokeKonnip-Shin There's sooo much more I'm not gonna post. I cried my eyes out, had to wake my husband to tell him he didn't have a bank deposit to make this morning on his way to work...then it hit the fan!!!!!! I'm just gonna let it go, don't want any more trouble. This guy does this regularly from what I hear!   2 hours ago · LikeUnlike
    •      Brenda KaraokeKonnip-Shin got the hours wrong, but still! 5.5 hours of "not supposed to be here, but go ahead & set up anyhow" bullshit!   2 hours ago · LikeUnlike
    •      Russ Rhodenizer Brenda, not mentioning names but a close friend of mine had an issue with them as well. I almost messaged you with a warning but I didn't know for sure that this was still going on. There is no place for people like this in the bar business. Let's all band together and squash this asshole.   2 hours ago · LikeUnlike · 3 peopleLoading...
    •      Lisa Diane Woods oh man brenda...you were right when we talked about it..glad you didnt agree to anything you know   2 hours ago · LikeUnlike
    •      Lisa Diane Woods call me if you need to vent..and id say thats the last time you need to cry over this mess..   2 hours ago · LikeUnlike
    •      Brenda KaraokeKonnip-Shin Russ, I know of 6 others now, also. Lisa, um...I'll text you.   2 hours ago · LikeUnlike
    •      Tanya Thompson Where is STUDIO 25? Maybe a bunch of people should go in and drink and NOT pay them!   2 hours ago · LikeUnlike · 4 peopleLoading...
    •      Lisa Diane Woods i like tanyas idea..   2 hours ago · LikeUnlike · 1 personLoading...
    •      Brittney Black omg!!! from someone that works with you every monday your wonderful and thats truly f**ked up!!! trust me girl i work at 2 bars and see alot of people as do you... i got you lol   2 hours ago · LikeUnlike
    •      Mary Moback I'm so sorry this happened to you. You have every right posting this! I have helped you and I know what a job this is just hauling, unpacking, dealing with peeps and packing it all up involves! People need to know.   2 hours ago · LikeUnlike · 1 personLoading...
    •      Lisa Diane Woods all these guys work their ass off..and you take advantage of one of them..its like taking advantage of everyone thats out here entertaining them..that is sad but she has every right posting this for everyone to know so it doesn't happen to them..   2 hours ago · LikeUnlike
    •      Brenda KaraokeKonnip-Shin you guys have me in big, humongous tears right now...Lisa call me! Thanks everyone.   2 hours ago · LikeUnlike
    •      Danelle 'Nikki' Harvey <~~ agrees with Tanya!! When we going?   2 hours ago · LikeUnlike · 1 personLoading...
    •      Mary Moback I'm in!!!!!!   2 hours ago · LikeUnlike
    •      Lisa Diane Woods need to go get her banner..that advertises her karaoke..everyone knows that everything involved in running karaoke and those in the bands..that were so lucky to have around here..spend a lot of t ime and money to do what they do..and deserve to be paid..and RESPECTED   about an hour ago · LikeUnlike · 1 personLoading...
    •      Lisa Diane Woods that goes for you girls working your ass off every nite..you don't need the stalkers and to be disrespected..love ya nik   about an hour ago · LikeUnlike
    •      Stephanie Miles Logston where the heck is studio 25?   about an hour ago · LikeUnlike
    •      Brenda KaraokeKonnip-Shin shxx, Charlie's home early! He's pissed!   about an hour ago · LikeUnlike
    •      James Benton Where is Studio 25   about an hour ago · LikeUnlike
    •      Jesse Cole Dont worry my band WILL NEVER PLAY THERE!!!! Fk the nay sayers!!!! We got your back girl.. They are now BLACKLISTED!!!! ten Down what do you think???   about an hour ago · LikeUnlike
    •      Lisa Diane Woods well for brenda..going to go ask for her banner politely all i can do.she never wants to walk in there again..i can do that much for a friend who has done a lot for me..   12 minutes ago · LikeUnlike
    •      Ramona Capps yeah this isn't the first time this guy has pulled some crap like this---   2 seconds ago · LikeUnlike

Offline Coyote

• View Profile
Re: Studio 25 copied this from facebook
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2011, 09:42:47 PM »
I don't get it.  Where is Studio 25?
....and that night as the moon crossed the mountain, one more Coyote was heard...

Offline Hi

• Go to your profile and put something here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2011, 09:57:01 PM »
  Studio 25 is over in the shopping center by Cenex.  Its run by the same guy that ran alien hut, Michael Norris I believe.  The african american dude in the furniture commercials acting liek an ass in the backround like hes on a cell phone or something.  This is liuke the billionth bad thing ive heard about this guy aroiund town, he must be a horrible businessman, graduated from  Rouibidoux U school of business or something.

Offline Pete

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2011, 04:31:48 AM »
Dam I don't even know where Centex shopping center is. Is this really around here?
If your going to be dumb, you better be tough!

Offline blissfullybusy

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2011, 04:36:31 AM »
He never paid the people that worked Alien Hut until they hounded him down for the money!!!! BAD BAD business person
Women are Angels

And when someone breaks our wings....

We simply continue to fly.........on a broomstick...

Because we are flexible like that

Offline melissacaroline

• I'm a welsh girl livin' in Missouri!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2011, 06:14:39 PM »
It's on Z......just after waffle house......where the electrik krayon is or used to be....right by cenex gas station.

Offline melissacaroline

• I'm a welsh girl livin' in Missouri!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2011, 06:18:09 PM »
There should be a law against people opening up businesses if they failed to operate prior businesses ethically.  Back in Britain you have to apply for a license and if you had bad business practices you had to wait 7 years to open another enterprise....
I don't see this place doing very well  - so maybe we won't need to worry too much about it.  It is a shame that people work hard for an employer and have to fight to get paid their compensation....
Am pretty sure, that you cannot manage an establishment selling liquor on the clock and be intoxicated while working...I might be wrong..???????
Melissa

Offline cenwoman

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2011, 06:38:21 PM »
Just to be clear, The Electric Krayon is not affiliated in anyway with Studio 25.

Offline Pete

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2011, 04:17:21 AM »
There should be a law against people opening up businesses if they failed to operate prior businesses ethically.  Back in Britain you have to apply for a license and if you had bad business practices you had to wait 7 years to open another enterprise....
I don't see this place doing very well  - so maybe we won't need to worry too much about it.  It is a shame that people work hard for an employer and have to fight to get paid their compensation....
Am pretty sure, that you cannot manage an establishment selling liquor on the clock and be intoxicated while working...I might be wrong..???????
Melissa

There are many different ways things are done here that are not like Britain. Most I think good, but some well maybe not so good.

Offline Chas

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2011, 06:08:19 PM »
Bartenders are not allowed to drink while serving booze.

Offline Chas

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2011, 06:10:16 PM »
Not that it matters now since we no longer have liquor control and these types of checks have been turned over to PCSD if I remember correctly

Offline Pete

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 31, 2011, 04:45:12 AM »
I have bought many tending bar a drink. No is was not watered down, I even checked one time.

Offline m.norris

• Lurker
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 31, 2011, 05:22:07 AM »
It is ashame that you feel that way Brenda..Iconsidered you a friend and we simply said can you come back tomorrow for payment because we were alldrinking and havin a good time..you are a great karoke dj and i wish you well...For you Michael Norris Sr hate groups..Thank you ..My Grandfather always said if that talkn bad about you you aint doin shit...So i most busyer than a one legged man in an ass kickin contest....It trully ashame that anytime a fellow like me trys to do sumthing great for this community you evil back bitters try to hold em down..Well Studio 25 is here<falwed or not> it is a work in progress and i hope the grown and sexy crowd comes out to support it...We have work hard and still have work to do...And if i owe you money out there give me time you will get paid..only if i owe you ...God bless us all...And move out of those glass houses....Peace love and hairgrease

Offline tpgunbiz

• B.M.F.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 31, 2011, 07:47:12 AM »
??? you dont owe the people who help bring you money if your busier than a one legged man in an ass kicking contest. You PAY Those people to come back and keep it going. Either your business isnt as busy as you say , or your spending your overhead on other shit. Bad business ethics either way. Pay People their money or fail
Biscuit

Offline karaokekonnipshin

• Lurker
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 31, 2011, 09:56:26 AM »
Dear Mike,
  IF YOU WERE DRINKING AND EVERYONE WAS HAVING A GOOD TIME THEN I DID MY JOB.  I push alcohol sales for a living!!! You came to talk to me at Whiskeys last year wanting me 3 nights a week.  We discussed my pay.  I will disclose that my fee is 150.00.  When you called Monday night I returned your call and asked you if you were...again...ok with what I charged.  I got "yeahyeahyeahyeah" out of you.  I normally only work 9-1.  I agreed to come in and start at 8, I showed up around 7 when you said it was a screw up & the dj showed up as well!  You made him sit there all night "just in case." You had me set up.  Halfway through the night we again had the conversation of me getting paid.  You then said you couldn't do 150.00 after I was already playing!  I agreed to do the next 4 shows for only 100.00, just to make it through the damned night!!!  At closing time you even wanted to stay hours longer, "as long as the doors were locked" by this point I was mad.  I asked you, "I didn't just do this night free, did I?"  Your response was pulling out both of your pockets from your pants and saying, "I got nothing.  I don't count money when I've been drinking."  You did tell me to come back and get paid the next day.  BUT...in my defense, you had ALREADY said you weren't gonna do the 150.00.  I was supposed to come back for what?  For you to say you didn't make any money, yet?  You don't have it?  I can only pay you this much?  Mind you, it was a FRIDAY, I do work other shows!  I also drive an hour to get there!!!  You had no intention of EVER paying me.  You thought that "FUN" and "ALCOHOL" would cover it. Well, sir, I didn't drink much at all because I had to make it through the night!  You are a thief.  I paid VERY good money for the professional gear I have.  I file a Schedule C every year.  This money supports a family.  You took advantage of the very small business I try to survive with.

Offline littlebit

• Cunning Linguist
  • Home is what you make it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2011, 12:23:09 PM »
 :2popcorn: :2popcorn: :2popcorn:
Some people are like Slinkies... Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

I'd give my left arm to be ambidextrous...

“The truth is, everyone is going to end up hurting you. You just have to find the ones who are worth suffering for.”

Offline Hi

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 31, 2011, 04:12:37 PM »
Im sure we aren't "hating" on you because your a succesful upstanding member of society.  When did a bar ever do anythingpositive for a community?

Offline Lepard LLC

• Activist
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 31, 2011, 06:39:03 PM »
Mike, I can solve this really easy, send me your email address and I will bill you through Paypal for 100 dollars and get the money to Brenda..

Offline FordGuyu

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 31, 2011, 09:39:39 PM »
Man, glad I heard about this place on here first. Will steer clear for sure!

Sorry to hear you where unlucky enough to do 'business' with this guy, karoakekon- ... his reputation will suffer more than the money he screwed you out of.

Generally, if you have to address your creditors collectively on a public forum, you probably aren't handling your finances well. . . lol

• Lurker
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 31, 2011, 09:56:57 PM »
I hope that others will come forward and collect...somehow.  I've gotten so many horror stories that cannot be verified.  I agree with Rick, Mike you can still make this right, but everyone has to be included.

Offline ♥♣ ~Maynard~♣♥

• GOING GREEN: Save a tree,eat a beaver.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 31, 2011, 10:17:29 PM »
I hope that others will come forward and collect...somehow.  I've gotten so many horror stories that cannot be verified.  I agree with Rick, Mike you can still make this right, but everyone has to be included.
He has had a couple of case's on case.net with judgements over 4 thousand dollars against him.
It looks like he my be spending more time in the local court system.  JMO
Remember I'm a nudist so when you respond to one of my post yor talking to a naked man  :)

For entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons living or dead is purely coincidental.

Offline m.norris

• Lurker
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 01, 2011, 02:49:11 AM »
Take this how you want to ...you said 125 ..i said come get it the next day...instead of coming to pick it up you us the social network to bash me...you didnt pay your tap ypu talk bad about Whiskeys and said that Trinty stold yourequipment...You have the balls to call me a thief...No guy there new u had a hubby....You got your banner back an there is a enevolpe wit wit 85 bucks minus your bar tap of water and teqeila...I love how people can try to influence other wit bullshit...Here it is if you dont ever come into Studio 25 your lose...I challenge any club to give the customer service we give.......Brenda you r a drama queen...You now you r lyin and if you were a pro you would have simply came and picked up your money.....But as God as my witness you now you r wrong and i was drunk as well as everyone else because we did have a great time in part to you and less than 10 hrs later you r on this bashing mission for what...IDONT GIVE A FK IF PEOPLE DONT LIKE ME...WORK AS HARD AS I HAVE  AND TRY TO BE STRAIGHT WIT PEOPLE WETHER ITS COOL OR NOT AND SEE HOW YOU WOULD Be ABOUT THIS....THANKS MR.LAPARD BUT I THINK I WILL USE THAT 85 to go to Trinty tonight......Avoid Drama Queens.......I tell you others dont knock it before you try it...Studio 25 is for the Grown an Sexy grown over the age of 25     full bar wit liquor license....Old School blues, jazz, r&b,Classic rock and Country....Somthing to do 6 day a week........If this aint good enuff for you you can always kick it wit the kids....like Brenda......All youhad to do was come pick up your money instead you needed some attention.....I hope it was worth it....God bless you and you are a good karoke dj your just not honest......This will be my last response to junk or garbage...this is silliness at the highest level......This is Michael Norris Sr signing off...telling you missouri love company,,,so enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline m.norris

• Lurker
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 01, 2011, 02:55:09 AM »

Sorry to hear you where unlucky enough to do 'business' with this guy, karoakekon- ... his reputation will suffer more than the money he screwed you out of.

Generally, if you have to address your creditors collectively on a public forum, you probably aren't handling your finances well. . . lol
stay your ass at home..get good info b4 you bash others

Im sure we aren't "hating" on you because your a succesful upstanding member of society.  When did a bar ever do anythingpositive for a community?

Offline m.norris

• Lurker
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 01, 2011, 03:00:31 AM »
  Studio 25 is over in the shopping center by Cenex.  Its run by the same guy that ran alien hut, Michael Norris I believe.  The african american dude in the furniture commercials acting liek an ass in the backround like hes on a cell phone or something.  This is liuke the billionth bad thing ive heard about this guy aroiund town, he must be a horrible businessman, graduated from  Rouibidoux U school of business or something.
Associates of art degree and a BA Criminal Justice.....Street Degree ...Been to jail...Like to fight..Drink....Love m kids....Survived a drug addition....You now you make me feel good about where GOD has brought me from ..Thanks

Offline m.norris

• Lurker
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 01, 2011, 03:03:26 AM »
As long as i owe you you will never b broke

Offline m.norris

• Lurker
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 01, 2011, 03:07:35 AM »
Just to be clear, The Electric Krayon is not affiliated in anyway with Studio 25.
No they r not...My landlord is the best i ever had and i pray to God that the 5-6 months we have been there we can continue to pay our rent as we have been being closed til 4 weeks ago...

Offline Lepard LLC

• Activist
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 01, 2011, 04:33:51 AM »
I have seen Brenda working many times and not once did I ever see her be inapropriate at all

Offline Racer

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 01, 2011, 04:38:43 AM »
You SOB!!!!!!   I only ever said Whiskeys was dead!  Trinity DID NOT TAKE MY gear, I sold my gear last year. THEY HAVE ALL OF MY TOP HITS MONTHLY FOR QUITE A FEW YEARS THAT I PAID FOR, I'm the one that uploaded them to keep my job.  As to drinking, you said it was FREE.  NOT THAT I EVEN GIVE A DAMN!!!!!   And what you pissed me off the most about is no one knew I was married.  ARE YOU SERIOUS!!!!!  I TELL EVERYONE, AND DID TELL EVERYONE, WELL THE 2 GUYS THAT ASKED.  One grabbed my phone and went through it, the other was a gentleman asked about my WEDDING RING, that's the one on my left hand, shiny, ten diamonds, incase you didn't see it!  I hardly left that stage, YOU KNOW THAT!!!!  YOU KNOW THAT BECAUSE THE TIME I DID YOU CAME UP BEHIND ME AND GRABBED THE HELL OUT OF ME AROUND MY CHEST YOU MO FU!!!!  YOU ARE A PIECE OF SHIT!!!  I get attention from a lot of people, YOU were the one that was HARD UP, NOT everyone else!!!!  I DID NOTHING WRONG!!!  I WORKED.  YOU"RE AN EVIL PERSON!!!!

Wow such language.  I get deleted when I post like this but I don't blame you at all.  He needs to pay you for your work asap.  His club will not last long if this is the way he treats people.

Offline Racer

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 01, 2011, 04:42:31 AM »
As long as i owe you you will never b broke

Not funny.  I see no humor in not paying for services you received.  Pay up... :th_tha3ab577b-1:    :shame:

• Lurker
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 01, 2011, 04:54:38 AM »
sorry, Racer for the language, I did go back and delete it, but I will repost in a better manor!  This isn't a money issue with me.  This guy needs stopped.  Reposting.  I'm a professional.  I have an "older" show.    Please come out to see a show of mine.  You'll see exactly how I am!