Shoutbox

Refresh History
  • littlebit: Makes sense.
    July 16, 2017, 04:40:28 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Boards will stay open for a place people can find history information longer. I am not allowing anyone to sign up for now because of so many foreginers just wanting to promote their business..
    December 10, 2016, 05:10:27 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Not sure why didn't look, I may be shutting down these message boards..
    November 17, 2016, 12:42:43 AM
  • ~kathy~: rick why is the timestamp showing up a day in advance?
    September 13, 2016, 12:27:46 AM
  • Valor7: What I tried to say is that the actual money would not be there that quick. But a loan against that would work if they are willing to do that.
    August 08, 2016, 01:51:51 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Why so long before it comes online? 911 took out a loan or bond with the known guarantee payment and began building..
    August 08, 2016, 07:46:34 AM
  • Valor7: Actually no it is not, a dependable Revenue stream will not come on line until the 4th quarter of 2017 so 2018 budget will be up in the air, not quite sure what they will have. By 2019 budget all will be well.
    August 04, 2016, 09:27:17 PM
  • Valor7: You mean that tax that the Commissioners would not put on the ballot for so many years? Strange things happened when the citizens got a chance to vote on that issue.
    August 03, 2016, 06:43:06 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Back up is now available withe the new tax..
    August 03, 2016, 05:01:35 PM
  • Valor7: Thanks a lot Ladies!!
    July 29, 2016, 01:16:13 PM
  • littlebit: ((*(*&
    July 27, 2016, 03:47:52 PM
  • ~kathy~: lol
    July 15, 2016, 09:34:56 AM
  • Valor7: A guy could get killed around here while waiting for backup!
    July 13, 2016, 07:31:58 PM
  • Lepard LLC: You are not alone..
    July 13, 2016, 07:28:53 PM
  • Valor7: I just hate it when I talk to myself!!!!
    July 08, 2016, 12:54:09 PM
  • Valor7: I could have worded that better, we talked details, options, the pros and cons of each, in  order to arrive at the best ballot language to present to the voters. Hope that makes this clearer.
    April 15, 2016, 06:36:14 PM
  • Valor7: sorry about the typos still working with just one arm in action
    April 13, 2016, 01:10:42 PM
  • Valor7: Yes and no. We talked details and options until we were blue in the face but I never heardbring it over, it was always the time was not right for the issue to pass. Glad to see the time in now right and I for one shall vote yes on the ballot. I would urge all others to do the sameour county is busting at the seams crimewise and no matter how many bad guys we send off there always seems to someone to replace them. The Sheriff's Office needs the help.
    April 13, 2016, 01:08:35 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Is that true Valor? Did he ask you what you wanted?
    March 01, 2016, 04:55:37 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Gene Newkirk Rick I have waited for a Sheriff to bring it to me on what he wanted. I have pushed Mr long for a while to get it to me. He told me he was close to having or done. Now hopefully the people will get to decide on it. I spoke with Steve about this a few times.
    March 01, 2016, 04:54:54 AM
  • Kimberly: Wow- I have a new name..........
    February 23, 2016, 10:25:15 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Works on mine, improvements are being done here. I may kick back into her a lot and post but working on different technologies right now. Seeing how things interact.
    January 18, 2016, 09:01:20 AM
  • Valor7: Yes it is working. If you need a laugh the wife showed me how to correctly use the silly thing.
    January 04, 2016, 05:32:59 PM
  • Valor7: Think so, mine is trying to work but it is now user and password protected and I dont know mine
    December 17, 2015, 01:32:16 PM
  • "DJ": Is there still a working android app for the PCSD
    December 14, 2015, 08:14:53 PM

Author Topic: Studio 25 copied this from facebook  (Read 19012 times)

Offline karaokekonnipshin

• Lurker
  • Go to your profile and put something here.
    • View Profile
Re: Studio 25 copied this from facebook
« Reply #30 on: February 01, 2011, 04:58:22 AM »

Share/Bookmark

Fort Wood Hotel

Boards

Devils Elbow

Attractions

Sports

St. Robert

Waynesville

PC Daily

Dixon

Menu Guide

Fun Links

Homework

Crocker

Fort Wood

Swedeborg

Big Piney

Laquey

Classifieds

Restaurants

Richland

Fort  Hotels

You    !!!!!!   I only ever said Whiskeys was dead!  Trinity DID NOT TAKE MY gear, I sold my gear last year. THEY HAVE ALL OF MY TOP HITS MONTHLY FOR QUITE A FEW YEARS THAT I PAID FOR, I'm the one that uploaded them to keep my job.  As to drinking, you said it was FREE.  NOT THAT I EVEN GIVE A DAMN!!!!!   And what you       me off the most about is no one knew I was married.  ARE YOU SERIOUS!!!!!  I TELL EVERYONE, AND DID TELL EVERYONE, WELL THE 2 GUYS THAT ASKED.  One grabbed my phone and went through it, the other was a gentleman asked about my WEDDING RING, that's the one on my left hand, shiny, ten diamonds, incase you didn't see it!  I hardly .left that stage, YOU KNOW THAT!!!!  YOU KNOW THAT BECAUSE THE TIME I DID YOU CAME UP BEHIND ME AND GRABBED THE H     OUT OF ME AROUND MY CHEST YOU          !!!!  YOU ARE A PIECE OF       !!!  I get attention from a lot of people, YOU were the one that was H RD UP, NOT everyone else!!!!  I DID NOTHING WRONG!!!  I WORKED.  YOU"RE AN EVIL PERSON!!!!

Offline Racer

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 01, 2011, 05:59:27 AM »
sorry, Racer for the language, I did go back and delete it, but I will repost in a better manor!  This isn't a money issue with me.  This guy needs stopped.  Reposting.  I'm a professional.  I have an "older" show.    Please come out to see a show of mine.  You'll see exactly how I am!

It doesn't bother me at all, no need to apologize.  I see your point on services and feel you need to be paid.  Good luck and let us know when he pays you.

Offline tpgunbiz

• B.M.F.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 01, 2011, 06:05:48 AM »
Im no genius, but this guy has the intelligence of a ten year old, at least by his writing. Im sure his Business ethics are equivilent
Biscuit

Offline FordGuyu

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 01, 2011, 12:41:56 PM »
stay your ass at home..get good info b4 you bash others

Hahaha.... damnit, I'm not invited to the party? How bout you pay your damn bills like a grown man and stop robbing folks of their money?

Offline m.norris

• Lurker
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 01, 2011, 01:05:17 PM »

Wow such language.  I get deleted when I post like this but I don't blame you at all.  He needs to pay you for your work asap.  His club will not last long if this is the way he treats people.
well if you guys have anything to do with it...you people need a life...my people get payed...and i thank them for there patiencewith us...

Offline m.norris

• Lurker
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 01, 2011, 01:06:11 PM »
Hahaha.... damnit, I'm not invited to the party? How bout you pay your damn bills like a grown man and stop robbing folks of their money?
God bless you and yours

Offline m.norris

• Lurker
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 01, 2011, 01:13:26 PM »
You    !!!!!!   I only ever said Whiskeys was dead!  Trinity DID NOT TAKE MY gear, I sold my gear last year. THEY HAVE ALL OF MY TOP HITS MONTHLY FOR QUITE A FEW YEARS THAT I PAID FOR, I'm the one that uploaded them to keep my job.  As to drinking, you said it was FREE.  NOT THAT I EVEN GIVE A DAMN!!!!!   And what you       me off the most about is no one knew I was married.  ARE YOU SERIOUS!!!!!  I TELL EVERYONE, AND DID TELL EVERYONE, WELL THE 2 GUYS THAT ASKED.  One grabbed my phone and went through it, the other was a gentleman asked about my WEDDING RING, that's the one on my left hand, shiny, ten diamonds, incase you didn't see it!  I hardly .left that stage, YOU KNOW THAT!!!!  YOU KNOW THAT BECAUSE THE TIME I DID YOU CAME UP BEHIND ME AND GRABBED THE H     OUT OF ME AROUND MY CHEST YOU          !!!!  YOU ARE A PIECE OF       !!!  I get attention from a lot of people, YOU were the one that was H RD UP, NOT everyone else!!!!  I DID NOTHING WRONG!!!  I WORKED.  YOU"RE AN EVIL PERSON!!!!
wow...i never said anything bad bout you...hard up...man please leave me alone  and tell your story to whoever...man if people cant see that you r lying..iwill sell them some ocean front property on z hwy for cheap....all i said was can we pay u the next day...Brenda you know the truth and that is all i have to say to you...i wish you well....thanks for the bs...Unbelievable how hateful some people r....im glad to know that others there know the truth

Offline m.norris

• Lurker
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 01, 2011, 01:16:03 PM »
Im no genius, but this guy has the intelligence of a ten year old, at least by his writing. Im sure his Business ethics are equivilent
never said i was Donald Trump but i can say my effort  is and was geniune...Im not in school and you can understand whats bein writin

Offline m.norris

• Lurker
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 01, 2011, 01:20:43 PM »

It doesn't bother me at all, no need to apologize.  I see your point on services and feel you need to be paid.  Good luck and let us know when he pays you.
you can come by and pick up her payment since she felt that she was so wrong and i will show you her unpaid tap and you can talk to the bartender who wrote it down....never ever said she wasnt getting paid..ALL I SAID WAS CAN YOU GET IT THE NEXT DAY.....DAMN HOW IS THAT WRONG

Offline Chas

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 01, 2011, 01:57:06 PM »
 You ask how is it wrong to pay her next day. You owed her for services rendered  that night. Does that mean I can come in and order a drink then come back and pay you the next day. Sounds like to me that you no intention of paying her. You either hired her under false pretenses knowing you didn't have the  money or you thought you would make the money that night. That in self means one of two things either you are unethical or your business sucks. Wait there could be a third choice which would a combination of the two.  If you have the education that you say you then you know what spell check is. Use it, it's free. Hey some else you don't pay for.

Offline Chas

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 01, 2011, 01:59:47 PM »
Damn it it should of said something else. Oh well, you know what I meant and could understand it.

Offline m.norris

• Lurker
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 01, 2011, 02:17:18 PM »
You ask how is it wrong to pay her next day. You owed her for services rendered  that night. Does that mean I can come in and order a drink then come back and pay you the next day. Sounds like to me that you no intention of paying her. You either hired her under false pretenses knowing you didn't have the  money or you thought you would make the money that night. That in self means one of two things either you are unethical or your business sucks. Wait there could be a third choice which would a combination of the two.  If you have the education that you say you then you know what spell check is. Use it, it's free. Hey some else you don't pay for.
POINT TAKEN...SHE HAS ALWAYS BEENA FRIEND AND SHE KNOWS OUR CONVO...I DONT USE SPELL CHECK BECAUSE IF YOU DONT NO WHAT I MEAN THEN OH WELL...BUT I DO LIKE THAT MAGICAL 4 LETTA WORD.....FREE..PEACE 2 YOU

Offline igahmah at work

• Global Moderator
  • Some pursue happiness, others create it!
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 01, 2011, 02:29:59 PM »

Unfortunately, spell check does not catch it when you leave words out, makes it hard for us to understand what you are trying to say.   
When I was young, I wanted to be older.  This is not what I expected!

Offline Chas

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 01, 2011, 03:46:05 PM »
That is why I fixed it in the second post, and now that I got my smartass comment in. I will say this, Even with the bad spelling I knew what m.norris was saying. I use spell check because I don't spell well myself. Some people can spell and some can't. I can tell when a word is misspelled but I may not be able to spell it correctly for you. We need grammar check on here too.

Offline igahmah at work

• Global Moderator
  • Some pursue happiness, others create it!
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 01, 2011, 04:23:52 PM »
I didn't even see the first post.  I was reading the quote, which I guess is your "corrected" post.  I know not everybody can spell and I know not everyone has good grammar (I am included in that group), but when someone points out to another that they are not a good speller, that person should check their own spelling and grammar and sentence construction before hitting "post."  JMHO

Isn't there an old saying "the pot calling the kettle black?"
When I was young, I wanted to be older.  This is not what I expected!

• Lurker
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: February 01, 2011, 07:30:41 PM »
  You had no intention of paying me..right when I got there!    I did not post this on this site, by the way.  people are just mad!  as far as the chest grabbing...everyone saw you bear-hug me around my chest...normally, no biggie, but it was very hard and hurt and you know why.  I'm not gonna comment anymore on that, it's very personal.  You have too many excuses not to pay.  You would not have paid me. Just to add, I was warned about you several times on how you would try to get out of it.  It was just as people said. You try to pay people with drinks or keep putting it off until you have a better night.  You made the money that night to pay me.  I'm not an idiot, I did not lie.  You just had to bring up what is now Trinity, a place I worked for 8.5 years, 5-6 nights a week to rub salt in all of this.  I have EVERY right to say shxx about that place!  People everywhere are mad at you for no payment, I'm not playing that game.  I've always been a pushover, you were playing on that.  Again, this was a fb status, words between my friends and fellow entertainers.  I think people are tired of the way you do business.  This is not about me getting paid anymore as stated on fb.  ****This is about NO ONE getting paid.****  It didn't have to be taken this far.  You saying that I have to come get my money is keeping it going, though!  Your also making it out that I drank a lot that night, don't even go there!!!  You say all I had to do is come back and collect, I say bullshxx.  You wanted me to maybe pull up with a truck load of gear so you, with what you think is charm, could talk me into unloading & setting up FREE on a Friday night.  You'll pay me when you make money.  It didn't go as planned because I had a show to do that night.  I don't advise trying this ever again.

Offline Racer

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 01, 2011, 08:37:12 PM »
  You had no intention of paying me..right when I got there!    I did not post this on this site, by the way.  people are just mad!  as far as the chest grabbing...everyone saw you bear-hug me around my chest...normally, no biggie, but it was very hard and hurt and you know why.  I'm not gonna comment anymore on that, it's very personal.  You have too many excuses not to pay.  You would not have paid me. Just to add, I was warned about you several times on how you would try to get out of it.  It was just as people said. You try to pay people with drinks or keep putting it off until you have a better night.  You made the money that night to pay me.  I'm not an idiot, I did not lie.  You just had to bring up what is now Trinity, a place I worked for 8.5 years, 5-6 nights a week to rub salt in all of this.  I have EVERY right to say shxx about that place!  People everywhere are mad at you for no payment, I'm not playing that game.  I've always been a pushover, you were playing on that.  Again, this was a fb status, words between my friends and fellow entertainers.  I think people are tired of the way you do business.  This is not about me getting paid anymore as stated on fb.  ****This is about NO ONE getting paid.****  It didn't have to be taken this far.  You saying that I have to come get my money is keeping it going, though!  Your also making it out that I drank a lot that night, don't even go there!!!  You say all I had to do is come back and collect, I say bullshxx.  You wanted me to maybe pull up with a truck load of gear so you, with what you think is charm, could talk me into unloading & setting up FREE on a Friday night.  You'll pay me when you make money.  It didn't go as planned because I had a show to do that night.  I don't advise trying this ever again.

Could you contact St. Robert PD to see what if any laws are violated?  They might be able to help.

• Lurker
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 01, 2011, 09:11:00 PM »
Racer, it's my fault for not having a contract or getting paid up front.  I just never had to do that in the 11 years I've been doing this.  No police.  I just wanted everyone to come forward because I'd heard so much.  I didn't heed the warning.  It won't happen again. 

• Lurker
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 02, 2011, 01:51:02 AM »
you keep bringing up this bar tab.  so are you mad that I didn't pay for maybe 3, 4 shots of tequila?  You wanted your money?  really?

Offline misslexus

• Lurker
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 02, 2011, 05:07:20 AM »
God bless you and yours
       Brenda KaraokeKonnip-ShinI'm taking my chances posting this, but I have to for any professionals out there. I played at Studio 25 last night, went in early, had to stay late, the person scheduled to work showed up, wow! They had a stupid amount of fun taking over my mics. I DID NOT GET PAID, he "didn't have it" and "doesn't count money when he's drunk." He had no intention of EVER paying me for a WHOPPING 6.5 hours of karaoke.     

•     Lisa Diane Woods and Russ Rhodenizer like this.
  •  
    •      Taylor James That's bullshit.

I'm sorry Bren.   2 hours ago LikeUnlike
    •      Brenda KaraokeKonnip-Shin ‎...UNFUXXIN REAL!!!!!!!!   2 hours ago LikeUnlike
    •      Gwendolyn Andrewcavage I dont know what your going rate is... but I'm sure it is reasonable since you are booked all the time... Is there a contract involved in this? small claims court!!! And for some ppl... pay in advance!!!   2 hours ago LikeUnlike
    •      Bobby Fleschute i sure do miss singing for you.   2 hours ago LikeUnlike 1 personLoading...
    •      Brenda KaraokeKonnip-Shin There's sooo much more I'm not gonna post. I cried my eyes out, had to wake my husband to tell him he didn't have a bank deposit to make this morning on his way to work...then it hit the fan!!!!!! I'm just gonna let it go, don't want any more trouble. This guy does this regularly from what I hear!   2 hours ago LikeUnlike
    •      Brenda KaraokeKonnip-Shin got the hours wrong, but still! 5.5 hours of "not supposed to be here, but go ahead & set up anyhow" bullshit!   2 hours ago LikeUnlike
    •      Russ Rhodenizer Brenda, not mentioning names but a close friend of mine had an issue with them as well. I almost messaged you with a warning but I didn't know for sure that this was still going on. There is no place for people like this in the bar business. Let's all band together and squash this asshole.   2 hours ago LikeUnlike 3 peopleLoading...
    •      Lisa Diane Woods oh man brenda...you were right when we talked about it..glad you didnt agree to anything you know   2 hours ago LikeUnlike
    •      Lisa Diane Woods call me if you need to vent..and id say thats the last time you need to cry over this mess..   2 hours ago LikeUnlike
    •      Brenda KaraokeKonnip-Shin Russ, I know of 6 others now, also. Lisa, um...I'll text you.   2 hours ago LikeUnlike
    •      Tanya Thompson Where is STUDIO 25? Maybe a bunch of people should go in and drink and NOT pay them!   2 hours ago LikeUnlike 4 peopleLoading...
    •      Lisa Diane Woods i like tanyas idea..   2 hours ago LikeUnlike 1 personLoading...
    •      Brittney Black omg!!! from someone that works with you every monday your wonderful and thats truly f**ked up!!! trust me girl i work at 2 bars and see alot of people as do you... i got you lol   2 hours ago LikeUnlike
    •      Mary Moback I'm so sorry this happened to you. You have every right posting this! I have helped you and I know what a job this is just hauling, unpacking, dealing with peeps and packing it all up involves! People need to know.   2 hours ago LikeUnlike 1 personLoading...
    •      Lisa Diane Woods all these guys work their ass off..and you take advantage of one of them..its like taking advantage of everyone thats out here entertaining them..that is sad but she has every right posting this for everyone to know so it doesn't happen to them..   2 hours ago LikeUnlike
    •      Brenda KaraokeKonnip-Shin you guys have me in big, humongous tears right now...Lisa call me! Thanks everyone.   2 hours ago LikeUnlike
    •      Danelle 'Nikki' Harvey <~~ agrees with Tanya!! When we going?   2 hours ago LikeUnlike 1 personLoading...
    •      Mary Moback I'm in!!!!!!   2 hours ago LikeUnlike
    •      Lisa Diane Woods need to go get her banner..that advertises her karaoke..everyone knows that everything involved in running karaoke and those in the bands..that were so lucky to have around here..spend a lot of t ime and money to do what they do..and deserve to be paid..and RESPECTED   about an hour ago LikeUnlike 1 personLoading...
    •      Lisa Diane Woods that goes for you girls working your ass off every nite..you don't need the stalkers and to be disrespected..love ya nik   about an hour ago LikeUnlike
    •      Stephanie Miles Logston where the heck is studio 25?   about an hour ago LikeUnlike
    •      Brenda KaraokeKonnip-Shin shxx, Charlie's home early! He's pissed!   about an hour ago LikeUnlike
    •      James Benton Where is Studio 25   about an hour ago LikeUnlike
    •      Jesse Cole Dont worry my band WILL NEVER PLAY THERE!!!! Fk the nay sayers!!!! We got your back girl.. They are now BLACKLISTED!!!! ten Down what do you think???   about an hour ago LikeUnlike
    •      Lisa Diane Woods well for brenda..going to go ask for her banner politely all i can do.she never wants to walk in there again..i can do that much for a friend who has done a lot for me..   12 minutes ago LikeUnlike
    •      Ramona Capps yeah this isn't the first time this guy has pulled some crap like this---   2 seconds ago LikeUnlike
    brenda you are one hundred percent right on him and his bussiness. i worked for him that same night  you did and you saw everything that went on. and i was your bartender that night and you only had four shots so i know for a fact that you were not drunk let me just put that out there. so she is not lying about that. now as for the rest of the people working there besides myself(cause i am pregant) was drunk off there a**. i will never step a foot back in that door and none of my friends will either. what he did to me that night was straight bullshit.

Offline ♥♣ ~Maynard~♣♥

• GOING GREEN: Save a tree,eat a beaver.
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: February 02, 2011, 08:01:30 AM »
    brenda you are one hundred percent right on him and his bussiness. i worked for him that same night  you did and you saw everything that went on. and i was your bartender that night and you only had four shots so i know for a fact that you were not drunk let me just put that out there. so she is not lying about that. now as for the rest of the people working there besides myself(cause i am pregant) was drunk off there a**. i will never step a foot back in that door and none of my friends will either. what he did to me that night was straight bullshit.
Thanks Miss L that completes the story and shows what a jerk he is, But everybody new from back when he opened the Alien hut.
Remember I'm a nudist so when you respond to one of my post yor talking to a naked man  :)

For entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons living or dead is purely coincidental.

Offline jeepguy

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 02, 2011, 05:20:23 PM »
Wow for having all that college and 2 degrees you think the guy could spell. Now wonder he didn't pay you he probably couldn't count that high. Sorry just couldn't pass that one up.     

Offline m.norris

• Lurker
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 02, 2011, 06:06:29 PM »
Wow for having all that college and 2 degrees you think the guy could spell. Now wonder he didn't pay you he probably couldn't count that high. Sorry just couldn't pass that one up.   
haha i couldnt count that high that night i was happy to get home in one peice...and i was a baketball playa you who did my homework...DUDE

Offline m.norris

• Lurker
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 02, 2011, 06:09:02 PM »
Thanks Miss L that completes the story and shows what a jerk he is, But everybody new from back when he opened the Alien hut.
IM A JERK,IM A JERK I NO

Offline okie the thread killer

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 02, 2011, 06:15:31 PM »
haha i couldnt count that high that night i was happy to get home in one peice...and i was a baketball playa you who did my homework...DUDE

so you are an illiterate who could never take his athletic skills any higher?
I have it on good authority that the Hokey-Pokey really IS what it's all about.

Offline m.norris

• Lurker
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 03, 2011, 04:53:39 PM »

so you are an illiterate who could never take his athletic skills any higher?
yeah boy!!!!!i was born in a house in rkansas  what do u expect..haha what do you do 4 a livin

Offline okie the thread killer

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 03, 2011, 05:13:06 PM »
i don't run a bar that cheats its hired help.
I have it on good authority that the Hokey-Pokey really IS what it's all about.

Offline m.norris

• Lurker
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: February 03, 2011, 06:12:08 PM »
i don't run a bar that cheats its hired help.
reeeaaalllyyyy :poke:

Offline JCorn

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: February 03, 2011, 06:46:25 PM »
.....But as God as my witness you now you r wrong and i was drunk as well as everyone else because we did have a great time in part to you and less than 10 hrs later you r on this bashing mission for what

Mr Norris,
    Please see the thread on this site that talks about the upcoming February checkpoints, you might learn something.  Everyone else, this is why I agree with the checkpoints, I am tired of risking my life on these unsafe roads after dark!

Offline v_duh

• I don't get DISTRACTED.... Its more like, Spontaneous Redirection....
  • Lurker
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: February 03, 2011, 10:55:37 PM »
Honestly, the whole thing is appalling...
I barely know Mr. Morris from my previous employment (I drove a cab), his trips were always "on credit", since he apparently had a previous agreement with my former boss. The part that always pissed me off the most: I NEVER ONCE got a tip from him! The only thing I ever got, were flyers to promote his clubs and a job offer (which I obviously didn't accept).
Cab drivers don't make an hourly wage, and on average, I only made $17.00 a day! Mr. Morris and I had that discussion at one time, and yet... still no tipping! Im a single mother, and couldn't survive on $17.00 a day, so I inevitably quit... the fact remains however... someone provides a service, you tip them!
So Brenda, I understand how you feel (although a few bucks is far less than 100-150, the principle is the same), and am sorry that your situation happened...
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into.