Author Topic: abandonment  (Read 18571 times)

Offline ShowmeHillbilly

• Actions speak louder than words, U have 2 show me!
    • View Profile
Re: abandonment
« Reply #30 on: April 20, 2011, 02:59:15 PM »

Share/Bookmark

Fort Wood Hotel

Boards

Devils Elbow

Attractions

Sports

St. Robert

Waynesville

PC Daily

Dixon

Menu Guide

Fun Links

Homework

Crocker

Fort Wood

Swedeborg

Big Piney

Laquey

Classifieds

Restaurants

Richland

Fort  Hotels

It was NOT already destroyed... they were there Sunday and all of the stuff was in bags in piles outside ready to be burned. They were allowed to go thru it and I was nice! They also took photo albums with them and pictures. Yes he got a call, I told him to send her back with your sister in law that we had to get the place cleaned I did not have time to mess around and he said he would be back and THANK YOU!! NO ONE cared enough to come back.  When it started to get dark, we threw it on the burn pile! I DID go thru it myself although I DID NOT WANT TO NOR HAVE TIME TO  to look for anymore pictures. THERE WAS NONE! If they cared so much about the stuff they would have been back. END OF IT!! And yes by monday not sunday when you texted I said NO it was gone!

I am NOT liable for any of this! It was abandoned, no rent paid, damage to the home and the landlord has every right to do what he wants with it. It could have been hauled to the trash site it doesnt matter! Your beef is with your sister! NOT ME!

I got on here to ask MR. Hillman about it because I was already having my phone burned up with people asking about the dang stuff for days! I allowed you there to get it. and I still have to hear about crap because lies are being told about ME! I am trying to get a job done! I did not mention your son on this forum Kathy! You all need to leave it alone! and leave me alone I have told you already! I had my say and that is the end of it!
AND THANK YOU MANDIEZ YES I DID NOT MENTION NAMES EVER!! Like I said if everyone reads between the lines here you will see what is correct and what isnt and I AM DONE! I wont even come back to this post to see what you have written I dont care. take it up with your sister and leave me out of it.
You never know how STRONG you are...until being strong is the ONLY choice you have.
Life Isnt about waiting for the storm to pass...Its about learning to dance in the rain.
Someday someone will walk into your life & make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else!

Offline Geezer Glide Taz

• Land Of The Free, Because Of The Brave
  • Riding Vertical Shiny Side Up
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 20, 2011, 03:19:09 PM »
I would say a little too much laundry got hung out here and this thread needs to be deleted
Freedom Of Road Riders,
Protecting and informing riders in Missouri
www.midamericafreedomrally.com

Please watch out for Motorcycles on the road
The life you save might be mine

Offline ~kathy~

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 20, 2011, 03:51:12 PM »
my thoughts to taz
Go ahead and blame me....Everyone else does

Offline ShowmeHillbilly

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 20, 2011, 04:16:42 PM »
Clean up a mess like this and tell me you want harassed by the occupants family over it! Especially when you DID try and allow them to get what they wanted once you worked in the heat, no electric or water on while doing it and the smell I cant even explain but you are to "SORT" thru it so they can get what they want once they find out your going to rent it... and mind you, they used the toilets with no water and it was still in the toilet! Enjoy! Cause this is what I and my roomate cleaned up BY OURSELVES!!
You never know how STRONG you are...until being strong is the ONLY choice you have.
Life Isnt about waiting for the storm to pass...Its about learning to dance in the rain.
Someday someone will walk into your life & make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else!

Offline ShowmeHillbilly

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 20, 2011, 04:19:19 PM »
MORE....

Offline ShowmeHillbilly

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 20, 2011, 04:20:49 PM »
MORE....

Offline ShowmeHillbilly

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 20, 2011, 04:22:36 PM »
AND EVEN MORE...

Offline Kristi Marie

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 20, 2011, 04:24:43 PM »
now I wanna know how family services let a 14 year old girl live in this disgusting mess...

Offline ShowmeHillbilly

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 20, 2011, 04:25:02 PM »
AND MIND YOU...WE HAD THE WATER TURNED ON YESTERDAY...THE SIDE OF THE TOILET BLEW OUT AND WHAT THEY DID IN IT WENT ALL OVER THE BATHROOM FLOOR!!

Offline ShowmeHillbilly

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 20, 2011, 04:27:56 PM »
NOW...ANY MORE COMMENTS? Would anyone like to volunteer to help? OH wait I have more...

Offline Kristi Marie

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 20, 2011, 04:32:17 PM »
dang! no comments?! Im sorry but I woulda helped you clean but i'm damned if i'm cleaning up after my ex husband!

Offline ShowmeHillbilly

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 20, 2011, 04:35:01 PM »
NO need just me and my roomate got it done just over the weekend....can u imagine?  We busted our rears just throwing in trash bags and getting it out! we wore masks and gloves and in my condition I was so swollen and sick that when I went to the DR. on monday I couldnt even get my monthly shots because I was too swollen! I have MS, RSD, Fibromyalgia & 2 heart valves that leak! I got it done!

Offline ShowmeHillbilly

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 20, 2011, 04:37:06 PM »
yes we did not care about keeping anything or selling it or putting it in a yard sale! We just cleaned!

Offline ShowmeHillbilly

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 20, 2011, 04:46:46 PM »
We still have to clean it, pack my stuff and move it, decorate and come up with a 320.00 electric deposit wich we dont have because we have spent all of our money on cleaning supplies, masks, gloves, trash bags & gas to go back and forth from crocker to there wich is 45 miles round trip every day since friday. and we spent 100.00 on water deposit so we could have water to clean!
WE still have to find a mower and gas for it to mow the yard and clean up the debris. and have gas for the vehicle that will move my things there and I live on 618.00 a month and wont get that till the 3rd!
Any HELP OR VOLUNTEERS would be greatly appreciated.

I HAVE NO MORE COMMENTS!

Offline Coyote

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 20, 2011, 04:47:44 PM »
Yes...I agree it's time to delete the thread.
....and that night as the moon crossed the mountain, one more Coyote was heard...

Offline Hi

• Go to your profile and put something here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: April 20, 2011, 05:05:17 PM »
Rent and possesion are words that need to be ingrained into your landlords head to prevent this type of thing from occuring in the future.  Nice job cleaning that hell hole though ***(**&

Offline ShowmeHillbilly

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 20, 2011, 05:08:01 PM »
Rent and possesion are words that need to be ingrained into your landlords head to prevent this type of thing from occuring in the future.  Nice job cleaning that hell hole though ***(**&

thank you very much HI! It was very hard! I puked I couldn't tell you how many times and I hurt like I have NEVER hurt since my injury. I am done with all of this. It is NOT my problem.  And the landlord was and is not happy either. But, what can you do when they leave it like this and abandon it?
And was it worth it? NO! But now that we have the time and money into it and its the size we need and rent amount, what do you do? So...I am off here and getting ready to go back and do some more, I don't have time for anymore of this. Have a great week everyone I am trying.

Offline Kristi Marie

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 20, 2011, 05:11:06 PM »
Yes...I agree it's time to delete the thread.

nah lets leave it~ best soap opera ive seen in a long time!

Offline Kristi Marie

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 20, 2011, 05:13:10 PM »
I can't wait to see how it turns out~ She is awesome at decorating and such!

Offline Kristi Marie

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 20, 2011, 05:27:50 PM »
We need to take donations to help Listening to clean this nasty place up~ I know she would help any of you in any way she could~ Any donations and volunteers help would be appreciated!

Offline Lepard LLC

• Activist
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: April 20, 2011, 05:34:36 PM »
WHY DELETE IT. THE HOUSEWIVES OF CROCKER IS THE BEST SHOW ON PCW TODAY..

Offline pegstersue

• Lurker
  • Go to your profile and put something here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 20, 2011, 05:40:32 PM »
It's such a shame what things you have to go thru to even to make it in life anymore! We are 2 grown woman that have already went thru enough of the same things in life alreay and only are trying to move on with our lives and make things better for the both of us and now dealing with all this drama bs that really even dont have time to deal with, we are only cleaning up after people that apprently dont have any morals just for me n her to make a nice place we can call a home and for us to even afford. ITS REALLY PATHETIC, CAUSE I EVEN SOLD MY OWN VEHICLE JUST SO WE CAN TRY TO MAKE ENDS MEET FOR US AND THIS IS WHAT WE ARE HAVING TO DEAL WITH? We have been busting butts to make a nice clean home for the both of us and have had enough! One thing i dont get is living with no electric the place dont even have a stove and refrigerater! YEP THATS SOMETHING ELSE WE ARE GONNA HAVE TO SPEND MONEY ON THAT WE DONT HAVE! EVEN WASHER AND DRYER!

Offline ShowmeHillbilly

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 20, 2011, 05:43:00 PM »
WHY DELETE IT. THE HOUSEWIVES OF CROCKER IS THE BEST SHOW ON PCW TODAY..

Hey Rick... Im not a HOUSEWIFE! Im not a wife anymore thank goodness!
Im glad we can help you out buddy! And I wont be from Crocker anymore either. I always seem to do that when I get on here. I need to stay away I guess?

Offline ShowmeHillbilly

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 20, 2011, 05:48:17 PM »
We need to take donations to help Listening to clean this nasty place up~ I know she would help any of you in any way she could~ Any donations and volunteers help would be appreciated!

Thanks Kristi but we don't need any help. We have done everything by ourselves so far and I have since I got divorced. Its hard but I have done it somehow and we will figure this out as well. I have cried as well as Kathy and my nerves have had it and I even have to go back to the Dr. now because I got so bad Monday night it scared me. I dont deserve anything that I have been put thru as I have ALWAYS helped anyone and everyone I can and as my nanna said, "you may not get your help or reward here on earth but you sure will when you get to heaven!" so that is what keeps me going! You can ask for help but it doesnt come to those who truely need it, I have seen it happen time and time again.
WE WILL MAKE IT! WE HAVE TO! Thanks for being a friend! Those have no price tag.

Offline ShowmeHillbilly

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: April 20, 2011, 05:55:46 PM »
It's such a shame what things you have to go thru to even to make it in life anymore! We are 2 grown woman that have already went thru enough of the same things in life already and only are trying to move on with our lives and make things better for the both of us and now dealing with all this drama bs that really even don't have time to deal with, we are only cleaning up after people that apparently don't have any morals just for me n her to make a nice place we can call a home and for us to even afford. ITS REALLY PATHETIC, CAUSE I EVEN SOLD MY OWN VEHICLE JUST SO WE CAN TRY TO MAKE ENDS MEET FOR US AND THIS IS WHAT WE ARE HAVING TO DEAL WITH? We have been busting butts to make a nice clean home for the both of us and have had enough! One thing i don't get is living with no electric the place don't even have a stove and refrigerator! YEP THAT'S SOMETHING ELSE WE ARE GONNA HAVE TO SPEND MONEY ON THAT WE DON'T HAVE! EVEN WASHER AND DRYER!

Yep Pegster! I forgot to mention stove, refrigerator and a washer n dryer!! I don't even want to think about it anymore! I have a broken wiper arm and something banging on the front left side of my car under the wheel but... in time it will come. I am too the point if something breaks and I crash it was meant to happen! I'm just tired! Everyone has it bad and I am sick of their pity party's as excuses. My favorite Aunt just died last night! But I am moving forward don't have time to stop and cry even. Just be who we are and be real. Best way to get along in life.

Offline Coyote

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: April 20, 2011, 06:07:56 PM »
You are doing a good job.  It looks better...hope you can get that carpet cleaned.  See if there's a way you can get the deposit added to your electric bill a little each month or get a letter of reference from another electric company one of you've had in the past.  They may waive it then.
....and that night as the moon crossed the mountain, one more Coyote was heard...

Offline ShowmeHillbilly

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: April 21, 2011, 02:53:21 PM »
You are doing a good job.  It looks better...hope you can get that carpet cleaned.  See if there's a way you can get the deposit added to your electric bill a little each month or get a letter of reference from another electric company one of you've had in the past.  They may waive it then.

I have tried. I paid gasosage electric since I graduated! But they said they don't do that anymore the new policy states a required deposit of $320.00.

Offline Auctioneer Ed

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: April 21, 2011, 03:26:39 PM »
As I understand it, Laclede Electric has the customer complete their application, then they do a soft pull credit check looking for history of utility payments to determine the amount of deposit required. Deposit could be $70.00, $170.00 or $320.00. depending upon one's credit history.

Offline ex-ed

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: April 21, 2011, 03:55:35 PM »
... One thing i dont get is living with no electric the place dont even have a stove and refrigerater! YEP THATS SOMETHING ELSE WE ARE GONNA HAVE TO SPEND MONEY ON THAT WE DONT HAVE! EVEN WASHER AND DRYER!
If you need a propane stove I have one that works. For free. It needs cleaning. Will deliver. email me at dlaban148@yahoo.com.
"Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come!"

Offline hawkeyehaven

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: April 21, 2011, 03:57:25 PM »
Everyone has it bad and I am sick of their pity party's as excuses. 

I haven't seen anything about anyone having a pity party. I can see both sides of this. The family is upset because they were refused to get the stuff the sister stole from them due to DFS not letting them go and when they did get a chance to get the stuff tragedy struck. Then you found the place for rent and got mad because once things settled down enough they asked you if you could let them get it and instead of you giving them time to look through bags that you had already put outside you went ahead and burned it. It wasn't these peoples place to go in and clean it for you they just wanted what belonged to them. the only pity party i see going on here is with you, you are wanting somethings for nothing, I mean look at what you are saying, you are on a limited income OK most people are, you are the one on here asking for paint, carpet, toilet, stove and fridge and washer and dryer, you want it pretty much for free now isn't that a pity party? You come on here putting that person down about going to a casino well isn't that their business? no different than you complaining about being on a limited income asking for all this stuff and complaining about having to clean it up so you can get out of paying the deposit when I have seen you at CJ's smoking and drinking and having a really good time so if you are on a limited income shouldn't you give all that up i order to pay your bills? Listening you are not the only 1 on here with a limited income and able to make it I no longer drink and I no longer smoke I barely go out and I myself am a divorcee and I make around 1200.00 a month but I pay out 600.00 a month in child support and the rest goes on bills and I don't even have internet instead when I get to a friends house I use theres. I agree now that you burned the stuff it should be over with but I can see from reading on here that it is you and another 1 of your friends that are keeping this crap going on and to my opinion it is all a crock of bull. And now that you are being served with an ex parte (what I have been told) listening what are you going to do when the judge tells you that you have to remove all this stuff off here? I think it is best all this gets removed anyways cause it is all childish now. I think you should delete this post only because it is not helping anyone and all it is doing is hurting yourself and the others that are involved in this matter. Is hurting your friendships really worth all of this? Just ask yourself what really matters most to you all.