Author Topic: PCSD- Motorcycle Gang Fight  (Read 1853 times)

Offline Valor7

• View Profile
PCSD- Motorcycle Gang Fight
« on: August 14, 2011, 06:18:01 PM »

Share/Bookmark

Fort Wood Hotel

Boards

Devils Elbow

Attractions

Sports

St. Robert

Waynesville

PC Daily

Dixon

Menu Guide

Fun Links

Homework

Crocker

Fort Wood

Swedeborg

Big Piney

Laquey

Classifieds

Restaurants

Richland

Fort  Hotels

News Release
Motorcycle Gang Fight
Pulaski County Sheriff J. B. King
Aug. 14, 2011

Starting at 8:16pm on Aug. 13, 2011, the Pulaski County 911 Communications Center received the first of approximately twenty 911 calls reporting a group of motorcycles riders in the median of I-44 near the 150MM or the Rt. 7 overpass.

Since many of the bikes were on the ground a number of callers described the incident as a traffic accident. However many other callers reported that approximately 20 men were fighting and shots were reported to have been fired. Traffic on I-44 was reported to be stopped.
 Law enforcement officers from the Pulaski County Sheriff’s Office, Missouri State Highway Patrol, Waynesville City Police and the St. Robert City Police responded to the scene of the fight. However the first officers to arrive on scene reported that the scene was clear and they also reported a number of motorcycles headed east on I-44. A second report of a gunshot victim having arrived at the Oasis Truck Port was also broadcast to the officers. Many of the eastbound motorcycles were stopped by officers to further investigate the reported shooting incident.

None of the people stopped in Pulaski County professed any knowledge of the shooting incident. The shooting victim refused medical treatment and did not want to press criminal charges against any person.

A second gunshot victim was reported to have arrived at a hospital in Lebanon and officers in Laclede County also stopped a number of motorcycle drivers. It is unknown if this was related to the incident at the 150MM or it the second victim was the result of a second incident.

The various motorcycle drivers stopped in Pulaski County were members of or affiliated with a number of well known national motorcycle gangs. At this time the investigation of the incident continues.

Offline littlebit

• Cunning Linguist
  • Home is what you make it.
    • View Profile
Re: PCSD- Motorcycle Gang Fight
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2011, 04:12:06 AM »
S.O.A. Pulaski Chapter...
Some people are like Slinkies... Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

I'd give my left arm to be ambidextrous...

“The truth is, everyone is going to end up hurting you. You just have to find the ones who are worth suffering for.”