Shoutbox

Refresh History
  • littlebit: Makes sense.
    July 16, 2017, 04:40:28 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Boards will stay open for a place people can find history information longer. I am not allowing anyone to sign up for now because of so many foreginers just wanting to promote their business..
    December 10, 2016, 05:10:27 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Not sure why didn't look, I may be shutting down these message boards..
    November 17, 2016, 12:42:43 AM
  • ~kathy~: rick why is the timestamp showing up a day in advance?
    September 13, 2016, 12:27:46 AM
  • Valor7: What I tried to say is that the actual money would not be there that quick. But a loan against that would work if they are willing to do that.
    August 08, 2016, 01:51:51 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Why so long before it comes online? 911 took out a loan or bond with the known guarantee payment and began building..
    August 08, 2016, 07:46:34 AM
  • Valor7: Actually no it is not, a dependable Revenue stream will not come on line until the 4th quarter of 2017 so 2018 budget will be up in the air, not quite sure what they will have. By 2019 budget all will be well.
    August 04, 2016, 09:27:17 PM
  • Valor7: You mean that tax that the Commissioners would not put on the ballot for so many years? Strange things happened when the citizens got a chance to vote on that issue.
    August 03, 2016, 06:43:06 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Back up is now available withe the new tax..
    August 03, 2016, 05:01:35 PM
  • Valor7: Thanks a lot Ladies!!
    July 29, 2016, 01:16:13 PM
  • littlebit: ((*(*&
    July 27, 2016, 03:47:52 PM
  • ~kathy~: lol
    July 15, 2016, 09:34:56 AM
  • Valor7: A guy could get killed around here while waiting for backup!
    July 13, 2016, 07:31:58 PM
  • Lepard LLC: You are not alone..
    July 13, 2016, 07:28:53 PM
  • Valor7: I just hate it when I talk to myself!!!!
    July 08, 2016, 12:54:09 PM
  • Valor7: I could have worded that better, we talked details, options, the pros and cons of each, in  order to arrive at the best ballot language to present to the voters. Hope that makes this clearer.
    April 15, 2016, 06:36:14 PM
  • Valor7: sorry about the typos still working with just one arm in action
    April 13, 2016, 01:10:42 PM
  • Valor7: Yes and no. We talked details and options until we were blue in the face but I never heardbring it over, it was always the time was not right for the issue to pass. Glad to see the time in now right and I for one shall vote yes on the ballot. I would urge all others to do the sameour county is busting at the seams crimewise and no matter how many bad guys we send off there always seems to someone to replace them. The Sheriff's Office needs the help.
    April 13, 2016, 01:08:35 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Is that true Valor? Did he ask you what you wanted?
    March 01, 2016, 04:55:37 AM
  • Lepard LLC: Gene Newkirk Rick I have waited for a Sheriff to bring it to me on what he wanted. I have pushed Mr long for a while to get it to me. He told me he was close to having or done. Now hopefully the people will get to decide on it. I spoke with Steve about this a few times.
    March 01, 2016, 04:54:54 AM
  • Kimberly: Wow- I have a new name..........
    February 23, 2016, 10:25:15 PM
  • Lepard LLC: Works on mine, improvements are being done here. I may kick back into her a lot and post but working on different technologies right now. Seeing how things interact.
    January 18, 2016, 09:01:20 AM
  • Valor7: Yes it is working. If you need a laugh the wife showed me how to correctly use the silly thing.
    January 04, 2016, 05:32:59 PM
  • Valor7: Think so, mine is trying to work but it is now user and password protected and I dont know mine
    December 17, 2015, 01:32:16 PM
  • "DJ": Is there still a working android app for the PCSD
    December 14, 2015, 08:14:53 PM

Author Topic: Luigi's  (Read 5961 times)

Offline Geezer Glide Taz

• Land Of The Free, Because Of The Brave
  • Riding Vertical Shiny Side Up
    • View Profile
Luigi's
« on: September 19, 2011, 06:41:59 PM »

Share/Bookmark

Fort Wood Hotel

Boards

Devils Elbow

Attractions

Sports

St. Robert

Waynesville

PC Daily

Dixon

Menu Guide

Fun Links

Homework

Crocker

Fort Wood

Swedeborg

Big Piney

Laquey

Classifieds

Restaurants

Richland

Fort  Hotels

Wow, if you like italian food...no not Chef-boy-arde, I mean real authentic italian food, like something you could get from Rome, you need to go here. And the prices are really good. We went there Saturday night, and my wife and I both had a great meal for under $30, and I had a seafood plate that usually would cost you alot. Today the office went there and all the lunch specials were $6.95. I had the pasta sampler, and had to work to eat it all. They don't have their liquer license yet, but will soon. But the food it great.

The family that ownes it is from italy and it shows. They own a resturant in Oklahoma and one up near Ft Leavenworth, and now this one.

Finally a new variety
Freedom Of Road Riders,
Protecting and informing riders in Missouri
www.midamericafreedomrally.com

Please watch out for Motorcycles on the road
The life you save might be mine

Offline ♥♣ ~Maynard~♣♥

• GOING GREEN: Save a tree,eat a beaver.
    • View Profile
Re: Luigi's
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2011, 07:19:08 PM »
Wow, if you like italian food...no not Chef-boy-arde, I mean real authentic italian food, like something you could get from Rome, you need to go here. And the prices are really good. We went there Saturday night, and my wife and I both had a great meal for under $30, and I had a seafood plate that usually would cost you alot. Today the office went there and all the lunch specials were $6.95. I had the pasta sampler, and had to work to eat it all. They don't have their liquer license yet, but will soon. But the food it great.

The family that ownes it is from italy and it shows. They own a resturant in Oklahoma and one up near Ft Leavenworth, and now this one.

Finally a new variety
We have an Italian Restuarant in P-Cola called Franco's. The family is from Naples and it is the Best Italian food I have ever had out side of Italy.
We get what they call the tour of Italy and It will feed Becky and I for 2 days.
I was raised on Italian food and I love It.
My second favorite thing is a Mess of Crappie,hush puppies,Slaw green Onions and garden fresh tomatos.
Damn am I hungery!! (((**&^^%   ;D
Remember I'm a nudist so when you respond to one of my post yor talking to a naked man  :)

For entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons living or dead is purely coincidental.

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2011, 01:27:56 AM »
went there friday night. my wife had the chicken marsala, she said it was ok, not as good as olive gardens
I had a steak, it was pan fried. not too good. it came with pasta with tan gravy and mashed potatoes with butter. I was dissapointed. the service was good but the food was not . Maybe I'll try lunch there.

Offline Semper Fi

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2011, 01:46:47 AM »
Wife and I ate there on Saturday. Great food, excellent service and affordable prices for the exceptional quality.

Offline ♥♣ ~Maynard~♣♥

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2011, 02:40:17 AM »
went there friday night. my wife had the chicken marsala, she said it was ok, not as good as olive gardens
I had a steak, it was pan fried. not too good. it came with pasta with tan gravy and mashed potatoes with butter. I was dissapointed. the service was good but the food was not . Maybe I'll try lunch there.
Olive Garden has a great soup and salad but everything else is blah as far as Italian food.
And anybody that goes to an Italian restuarant and orders a steak and mash potato is a little  ***(((*
Remember I'm a nudist so when you respond to one of my post yor talking to a naked man  :)

For entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons living or dead is purely coincidental.

Offline littlebit

• Cunning Linguist
  • Home is what you make it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2011, 04:32:07 AM »
Where are they located?
Some people are like Slinkies... Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

I'd give my left arm to be ambidextrous...

“The truth is, everyone is going to end up hurting you. You just have to find the ones who are worth suffering for.”

Offline Geezer Glide Taz

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2011, 12:36:50 PM »
Where are they located?
Behind McDonalds on Z hwy in the old Mediterean Grill building
Freedom Of Road Riders,

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2011, 10:56:30 PM »
then why is it on the menu? the side choices were mashed potatoes or a steamed vegetable. the noodles and gravy were already part of the dinner

Olive garden has a great steak , it comes with tuscan potatoes.

Offline ♥♣ ~Maynard~♣♥

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2011, 12:46:08 AM »
then why is it on the menu? the side choices were mashed potatoes or a steamed vegetable. the noodles and gravy were already part of the dinner

Olive garden has a great steak , it comes with tuscan potatoes.
Italians are famous for 'PASTA'
Do you order steak at a sushi bar?
Where the hell are you from New Mexico?

Offline fish

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2011, 02:00:58 AM »
I don't eat bait! LOL

I am from God's country... Michigan!

you go all the way to olive garden for soup and salad?

Offline bigedd

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 21, 2011, 05:27:06 PM »

Finally a new variety

WOW, if TAZ had trouble eating it.........

Offline Chas

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 24, 2011, 09:12:34 PM »
Went there last night. Had the lamb it was ok I would order it again. There were nine of us nobody raved about it but all said they would go back. They did
 forget our salads and it took an hour to before dinner got there  but they were packed and they did keep our glasses filled and the bread coming. Over all not to bad

Offline scoobydoo84

• Lurker
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 07, 2011, 05:04:52 PM »
had Luigi's for lunch today! I got the pasta sampler (lasagna, manicotti & spinach ravioli). I loved the lasagna! The other 2 were not so good.. Also got bread with it and it was good!!

Offline mandie_81z

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 08, 2011, 12:25:19 PM »
We went last Saturday and it was amazing. Loved our server, he was great. Got the calamari and hubby loved it, I don't eat  it. He ordered the manicotti and said it was really good. I got the Italian tour, which took me three more meals to eat :)  but it was really good too. I love their alfredo sauce, it's amazing. In my eyes it's far better than Olive Garden. Everything is so fresh and good. I do wish the salad was free with your meal, but you can get a large house salad for 2.50 and share it, it really is worth it.

Offline tpgunbiz

• B.M.F.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 08, 2011, 08:57:02 PM »
We went recently and loved it. I had the "Tour of Italy" Chicken parmesana, Lasagna , and chicken fetuccini , all was amazing but I thought the lasagna was better than I have ever had. Service was awesome, all around we were impressed!!!! Im not a fan of Olive garden so I wouldnt even compare them to them. Way better than Olive garden.
Biscuit

Offline mandie_81z

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 09, 2011, 01:44:30 PM »
I thought the Chicken parmesana was amazing. It was definitely not processed frozen chicken!

Offline "DJ"

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 09, 2011, 04:50:39 PM »
We had lunch there last Thursday. I had a calzone and my friend had chicken cacciatore . The food and the service were great.

Offline mandie_81z

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2011, 11:16:10 PM »
My mom, Brook, and I tried to go today, but they were closed for the holiday, cudos for the employees maybe, but sucked for us, only time my mom will probably agree to go :) we ended up at Cracker barrel, and were not satisfied

Offline I have no username

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 11, 2011, 02:05:33 PM »
We ate there this w/e-  Had to search for the lasgna under all the sauce and the alfredo sauce tasted like evaporated milk.  $50 for 3 - I could have spent better other places.  Wont return. 
Μολὼν λαβέ

If you want total security, go to prison. There you're fed, clothed, given medical care and so on. The only thing lacking... is freedom.
Dwight D. Eisenhower

Offline Geezer Glide Taz

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 11, 2011, 02:13:20 PM »
Mandie, they are not open on Mondays
Freedom Of Road Riders,

Offline mandie_81z

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 11, 2011, 08:49:00 PM »
Oh good to know Taz thanks :)

Offline medicm

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 18, 2011, 07:33:53 PM »
Had lunch there today. The staff there is very attentive and polite. We sure didn't expect to get never-ending bread & olive oil! The lasagna & canoli were delicious! We will absolutely be back!

Offline Valor7

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 18, 2011, 10:57:27 PM »
Just came from there, stuffed to the chops, can barely type. Will be going back and I hope soon.

JB